Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 25-Oct-20, 16:31
Points: 1,658, Level: 16 Points: 1,658, Level: 16 Points: 1,658, Level: 16
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Tales of the Sex Fighting League

My prediction is Dan will win vs cherry kiss 2:1 , but I wish cherry kiss would win
Old 30-Oct-20, 17:35
Points: 1,258, Level: 14 Points: 1,258, Level: 14 Points: 1,258, Level: 14
Last Achievements

So predictions, spoilers, in case I'm right. I really think Dan's got this one. We've seen a lot of the groundwork laid for a Dan victory up to this point: his opponent only won because of interference first time around, otherwise Dan would have won, Dan has scouted his opponent and studied even her newer matches, he's gotten training from a veteran oil wrestler. In addition, there's some match specific things and narrative pressures as well that lend to a Dan victory here. Match specific things, in their first match, Dan was constantly distracted by Cherry's seductive touches and erotic moves. Every time she touched him or tried to get his attention he lost his focus, and it was Cherry's main way to stay in the match. Dan has shown in other matches against Maya the mermaid and against Ruby more recently, that he doesn't lose all of his focus when his opponent turns on the sexy any more (he was able to beat Maya in a straight up sexual duel without losing composure) and even against Ruby, who I think most would say is by far a superior wrestler and sexfighter compared to Cherry Kiss, it took almost everything in Ruby's arsenal (physical and sexual) to put him away. Cherry's just not on Dan's level and she's good, but he's had better. Now on to narrative pressures, definitely the more narratively interesting arc is for Dan to win most (at least 3 of 5) of this series of matches that's been put in front of him, finally put the demons who've been dogging him to bed to silence the critics, and go on to the IC tournament and start really going at it with the big names. With that in mind, if Dan loses here, it makes the next three matches must wins for him, which I feel like removes the suspense of whether or not he'll win or lose. If he does lose 3 matches (or more) and take that hugely embarassing punishment shock and awe have for him, we'd be retreading old territory. We've seen him been beaten down repeatedly and embarassed, and seen him show resilience and come out of that to succeed. Saving the suspense of a must win match for the 5th and final match makes more sense, the outcome of the whole series riding on that one match is much more compelling if the suspense of a must win is added only just before the 5th match (i.e. it makes more sense for his second loss to be in the 4th match, so that the only must win match is the last one, otherwise the suspense of the "must win mode" wears thinner). To sum up, I feel like its more exciting narratively to have Dan go 1-1 here instead of 0-2, but who knows? There are a lot of other plot threads in the making that make this much more complex than just what I've talked about here. That and batman always manages to surprise me no matter what I predict (your writing is amazing my friend, never stop).
Old 30-Oct-20, 18:58
Points: 20,541, Level: 62 Points: 20,541, Level: 62 Points: 20,541, Level: 62
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,253 Times in 266 Posts
Default Tales of the Sex Fighting League: The Pit

If you had asked Dan Danger only two months ago that he would one day be photographed buck ass naked with oil dripping practically into every orifice of his body while standing in a pool on national television, he would probably think that sounded about right.

After all, one does need to be very comfortable in their own skin to even think of signing up for a company that does this on a semi regular basis.

Plus, he needed the money (student loans can be a bitch).

His fingers wriggled in anticipation, while his dick remained on standby, twitching only slightly to the solely visual enjoyment of witnessing her slender form from just a few feet away.

Cherry’s blue eyes rested on him comfortably, her well-shaped orbs rising slowly with every calming breath she exhaled.

She practically lived to be admired from all angles like some kind of Renaissance sculpture, while he was just the slightest bit self-conscious of the tiny zit on one of his buttcheeks now fully visible to the fans seated behind him.

First World Problems, am I right?

He then turned to the official with her hands clasped behind her back in her expected stance.

The referee had just reminded them both that strikes were expressly forbidden in this matchup, under penalty of disqualification and losing the whole fall.

Daniel felt confident enough that his modified arsenal would carry him through the night, but his main worry, ironically enough, was how successful he would be when things needed to be decided on the ground.

Gesturing back to the ringside area, the brunette promptly ordered the timekeeper to ring the bell, before stepping back.

Their eyes remained locked upon each other, and then, upon official commencing of the match, their bodies became active with movement.

Cherry was the first, treading somewhat gingerly on the slick canvas beneath her bare soles with her seductive hip swinging posture still maintained.

Going in the opposite direction around the circle, Daniel walked with a similar level of caution, even with Viktoria’s lessons still in mind.

The former amateur wrestler had to remind himself that this was a new environment for both of them.

His opponent may be overconfident in her abilities (somewhat justified), but she’s not bold enough to risk taking a tumble on the mat like a beginner at an ice-skating rink.

So, they kept at a distance, walking just within the boundaries of the pit to access things out one last time.

It only took a few seconds for Daniel to get fully used to navigating around the oil-slick floor beneath him, so it must’ve taken Cherry around the same time to adjust.

And once they were both adjusted, there came a sudden-

Pause. Daniel narrowed his eyes as the blonde woman abruptly planted herself on the floor, staying exactly where she was.

He paused as well, remaining on his guard, nonetheless.

Instead of making a move, the golden-haired seductress just smiled at him.

The intention was clear in her blue eyes, Come and get me.

He very much desired to get in close, but not on her terms.

“Ladies first.” Daniel posed a smile of his own, keeping at a distance still.

“Oh, but the perfect gentleman always makes the first move,” Cherry countered playfully, trying to turn things around on him.

“I won’t be a gentleman once I come over there….sweetheart,” Daniel stated with subtle menace in his voice.

She cocked her head to the side, again, with that playful curiosity. “Mmmmm, I don’t know who gave you that confidence cocktail before you came out here, Dan Danger, but I’m going to enjoy draining every last drop of it out of you so, so much.”

“You’re gonna have to work for that, Cherry. And we both know you take shortcuts,” Daniel fired back at her.

“Honey, you’re going to have to get over that. I’m not that into guys who can’t move on from the past. But I will say...” Her mouth was practically watering with excitement, “This delusion you’ve got going on right now….now that’s just delicious.”

Daniel feigned cracking a smile but then made his dash.

Cherry was instinctively startled into defensive mode, ducking his ambitious collar-and-elbow grapple, and ducking underneath his forearms to end up right in his rear view.

Slithering with the ease of a snake, she circled her arms around him in a somewhat tight waistlock.

Confidence returned to her face as her interlaced fingers quickly disengaged, with five of those devious digits sliding down below his waist towards her ‘grand prize’.

Daniel felt a stiffening in his loins the second she groped his naked manhood, her fingers undergoing their initial exploration even without their masters’ eyes to lead them.

The mere touch of a man’s foreskin was more than enough.

“Been a while since we danced this close,” she purred in a soft whisper, standing on her tiptoes some to help angle her wrist better when lightly stroking his shaft in between her middle and index fingers.

He kept his breathing controlled, letting her press up nice and tight against his lower back.

“You know what happens now, don’t you Daniel?” she looked up at him, planting an enticing kiss along his back.

The Dangerous One, still breathing steadily, nodded a simple, “Yeah.” His right hand suddenly clamped down on her wrist. “Step 2.”

“Step wha-whooaa!” Cherry Kiss shouted out as Daniel suddenly dropped down to his knees while flinging her overhead to force a release.

It was a solid enough judo throw to put the seductress flat on her back, allowing him seconds to get up with ample time to set up the next move in the chain.

Cushioned only slightly more than usual, the blonde woman had her bearings back quickly enough to scramble up to her feet.

And once she did, her body almost immediately regretted that decision as Daniel hooked her closest arm with his own and flung her overhead in a smooth arm drag.

He clapped his hands together to keep his palms ready as she staggered up yet again, receiving yet another arm drag for her troubles.

A burst of applause accompanied each consecutive throw, and, as she made it back up into position yet again, he remained on his knees while hurling her to the slick mat.

Keeping his grip over her arm, Daniel moved quickly and with purpose while exercising his will on the trapped limb.

Groaning out at the pain trickling down her spine, Cherry was made to howl even louder as Daniel torqued her arm into a kneeling wristlock.

Just one hand applying pressure to her womanly joint was more than enough to keep Cherry on her belly with her arm firmly captured and twisted in a non-natural position.

“...fuck, fuck!” she eventually cursed out, no sneering remarks coming to mind for the blonde woman in her immediate state.

Bracing one knee against her back, Daniel rolled his neck around some, and then smirked down at his struggling opponent, “Wanna guess what Step 3 is?”

“And now we see Dan transitioning out of that wristlock and into…..let’s see- ah, a chicken wing! Once more, we see shades of amateur wrestling being introduced here,” Kevin reported, his focus solely on the ground action as Daniel had secured the same arm into the immobilizing position behind her back still.

Her arm was bent rather painfully as the dark-haired sexfighter kept the pressure on.

“Whatever, wake me up when the real fighting begins,” Awe scoffed dismissively.

“Might not be your cup of tea, Katie, but if he can squeeze out an early submission, well, that might just-”

“That might just what, Georgey?” she cut him off, giving him a certain type of look.

“Nothing! Nothing, you know, to worry about,” George quickly saved face.

She responded with a disarming smile as the action continued in the pit…

Seconds later, Daniel went on his back while dragging the still resisting Cherry over on top of him.

Though, as much as she resisted his single-arm chicken wing, the blonde woman quickly realized that she was protecting the wrong area of her body.

With his free arm, he wrapped it tightly around her neck, pulling her head to the side some while the crook of his forearm bit into her throat.

Forcibly arching her back against his torso, Daniel kept his choking arm tucked firmly under the chin as a one-armed sleeper.

The other arm still kept full and final possession over her arm, giving her a double dosage of pain and discomfort.

Her face stretched and scrunched up into a grimace with the referee observing from a slight distance above them.

She groaned out directly into his forearm as the crossface chicken wing was perfectly captured on the JumboTron with her expression particularly in full view.

“Now, this one’s a personal favorite of mine,” Daniel taunted her.

Her legs kicked out wildly, but he had her pretty much nestled in tight for the duration.

Plus, there was an inherent sigh of relief in that strikes were barred, so that remedy to the agony Cherry Kiss was currently experiencing was now gone.

There was only really one option left for her.

“Fun fact, this hold is perfect for a few good reasons. For one, it’s a double-pronged assault. It attacks the shoulder, which I’m doing here-” A demonstration by cranking back on her trapped arm illustrated that point, as he continued, “Plus, it makes breathing a hell of a bitch. Need me to demonstrate again?”

The seductress frantically shook her head as she struggled for freedom, but that struggle was going to be a long and very difficult one without any rope breaks.

As she desperately went from prying at his forearm to trying to use the oil in order to slip free, Cherry finally resorted to snaking her hand down between his legs and putting her more appropriate talents to good use.

Daniel grunted out with those fingers trying to pin down his cock, but he had just the counter for that.

She barely got more than a few strokes off before his legs snapped shut around her, attacking her diaphragm now with his well-honed thighs squeezing inwardly.

As soon as those ankles crossed, he was able to focus his assault now on three crucial points of her body.

“Oh, and I can do that, too.” Daniel wore a smile the size of Texas as he felt Cherry, for all her talk and charms, struggling futilely like a fish caught in a net.

Fortunately for her, she elected to end that struggling on her own volition.

He had gotten only a few pulses into the bodyscissors when the blonde woman tapped out feverishly on his wrist.

Recognizing the frantic motion, Daniel relinquished his multifaceted vice over the woman, allowing her to roll over on her belly with air flooding back into her airwaves.

The referee got out her timer as Cherry both gasped for oxygen and felt up her bruised shoulder at the same time.

Sitting up in a comparatively much more relaxed stance, Derrick almost had to give himself a self high-five for the quickness of that submission.

That might just be his personal record.

“....oh fuuck…” Just to his left came his opponent’s groaning voice, an almost musical sound to his ears with the crowd cheering for him.

He turned to Cherry with her face to the mat and her bare ass looking up at the lights, a position almost too good to be true.

“Keep that pose.” Floating over her, Daniel resisted the urge to play drums on her exposed buns, instead sliding one hand down her slick back once his twenty seconds began.

Kneeling comfortably on her spine, his fingers traveled down the slim curve of the back leading into her tailbone, and then, right into the land of milk and honey.

She gasped out in a very telling way the second he made his initial penetration, first probing along the outer folds of her pussy before sliding just one finger inside her.

Working that lone trooper inside all the way to the knuckle, he then worked her with a level of comfort and ease that put Cherry Kiss in the exact opposite mood.

Kicking one leg up instinctively at his digital insertion, her very audible voice was making her enjoyment not a very well-guarded secret.

While he didn’t hear any whimpering yet, the sounds coming out of her were perhaps heading in that direction as he slipped another finger inside to assist in the ‘expedition’.

“Yeah, that's it.” Muttering softly, Daniel kept on what he was doing, plucking her full of ecstasy with only the two fingers.

Hearing a confident woman moaning under him for more was always a bit of a turn-on for the Dangerous One, and the fact that he had history with this woman only made it sweeter.

Unfortunately for him, that window of opportunity he had to exploit Cherry Kiss’ erotic center closed within seconds of that statement.

“Time!” The referee called out, prompting Derrick to stop what he was doing to her back-pussy….

…. however, that didn’t mean he had to give the rest of her body any such quarter.

“Shit…..shit….” Cherry attempted to crawl out from under him, but sooner than she could even react, he had his hands wrapped around her waist.

Normally, he would’ve given her a clean break to recover, but there was too much at stake for such niceties.

As such, the male sexfighter dragged her up first with a front facelock controlling, then strengthened that by underhooking one of her arms with his own, placing his hand palm-down under her armpit and against her back.

Keeping his footing while bringing his equally slick opponent up was no easy feat, but he went into this match knowing everything he previously took for granted in the ring would be harder by default.

However, he was able to secure a gratifying payoff to that setup by hurling her overhead in a snapping motion, executing a modified butterfly suplex much to the delight of the crowd.

Cherry once more hit the mat with a pained moan, her body arched in visible pain but not yet released from Daniel's grip.

Maintaining the single underhook still, he floated right back over to her side in a seamless movement.

From there, he gathered up a fistful of her hair, guiding her head against his chest before she could make a possible bid for freedom.

Naturally, she tore and thrashed against him but her natural resistance was countered by his unwavering firmness in maintaining the hold.

He quickly strengthened that single-limb vice by adding his other arm to the fray, resulting in a double underhook that now captured both of her upper limbs.

Interlacing his fingers together in the area just below the base of her neck, Daniel was able to now lean back and further stretch out both shoulder joints now at the same time!

Raising himself up in a semi-crouch against her struggling body, there was no warmer sensation flowing through his veins than the sound of her frustrated breathing and profane-laced curses all perfectly muffled against his bare chest.

“Nnngghh….nngghhh-bastard!” She could barely make the words coming out of her mouth audible due to him torquing back on the double underhook submission even harder by the second, continually threatening her composure.

“I’d tap before something dislocates. Take it from me, they don’t pop back in as easy as the movies say,” Daniel warned her, but to her credit, she didn’t surrender just yet.

Getting her knees under her, she lunged forward with considerable might, using the slick canvas to shove him backfirst to the floor albeit with the double-arm submission still locked in.

He had to give it to her there; a woman well aware of her pain threshold would’ve tapped out just to stay on the side of caution.

But Cherry- well, she was either too proud (or perhaps, too stubborn) to admit defeat for a second consecutive time.

Good for her, but even better for hi-

“Fuck…” That utterance didn’t come from her mouth this time.

It came from his as Cherry Kiss, despite her arms still being trapped, began using the rest of her body to destabilize him.

Rocking her hips from side to side, the blonde vixen erotically grinded her naked torso against his, dragging her breasts along his lower abdomen while her pelvic regions teased his groin area.

Even without looking down, she seemed to have excellent awareness of what was going on down below and was thus able to strike first before he got the chance.

Her pussy bore down atop his dick, teasing its twitching phallic shape with sensual gyrations that hinted at greater pleasures should they merge.

And his little head wasn’t the only head contemplating that.

She must’ve sensed a subtle let-up in his torque because Cherry was already returning to her usual brand of verbal seduction.

“Let me in, sweetheart! I promise….it’s warm inside,” she moaned against his chest, wincing still but with a clever grin etched across her grimace.

“Don’t….think….so,” Daniel grunted back at her, trying to regain control of the situation by reefing back on her trapped limbs even more.

That got a soft whine and whimper out of her, but little else to deter her lower movements.

Pushing her feet up against his thighs now, Cherry was beginning to assume a dominant position as her pussy was still teasing his manhood.

Her labia was a soft, slightly damp kiss of sexual flesh that caressed along his growing shaft, complimented additionally by her erect nipples tracing along the muscle lines of his torso.

She was trying to turn this around on him, but the Dangerous One was still the one in control, and he intended on keeping things that way.

“Nnngghh….you know I don’t take no for an answer, Daniel,” she grunted at him.

“.....no worries. Let me try something else.” Without further hesitation, he suddenly flipped the blonde woman over on her belly using the double-underhook to leverage her entire body!

Now that the two competitors were side-to-side, Derrick had a much easier time fully imposing his will without her distracting lower half.

And he did just that by re-applying his forearms around her neck once more in a side headlock.

It was as basic and rudimentary a hold as they came, but he couldn’t risk getting too creative with the oil still playing a factor in how well he can even apply the hold.

Spreading his legs out away from his opponent, Daniel squeezed hard on her neck to a similar degree of pressure and torque as the double underhook.

“This change your mind any?” He flexed his bicep against her jawline, using a great deal of upper body strength to keep her subdued under him.

She of course struggled, but with their bodies visibly separated now except for his arms wrapped around her neck, Cherry had lost her seduction trump card.

What she had left….was just pure physicality.

Grunting loudly, the blonde woman snapped both legs upwards in an attempt to ensnare him between their dangerous calves.

She came close...uncomfortably close to locking in a headscissors, but thankfully he saw those slender pillars hurtling towards him just out of his periphery.

Knowing from past experience to always account for every part of his opponent’s body even when he was in control, Daniel brought his head forward to avoid capture.

She would groan out in frustration as her second attempt at a headscissors met similar bad luck, with the Dangerous One still maintaining the headlock.

He knew that he couldn’t keep her down like this for too long, however….

And Cherry knew and most likely relied on the fact when intensifying her writhing, erratic movements against him.

He couldn’t let her go and regroup, and he also couldn’t keep her under him as his grip got increasingly slippery.

So, meeting himself in the middle, Daniel elected to partially sit up while dragging her up still in the headlock.

The grip remained tight, but he still found himself struggling to keep things that way with them both pressed against each other.

His fingers were interlaced together, but the oil that had accumulated in her blonde locks wasn’t helping much.

And, at the same time, the sudden awakening between his legs also didn’t help, courtesy of…..

“Shit!” Daniel cursed out once Cherry’s own hand managed to secure its own stranglehold over his flesh.

Namely, of the sexual variety.

Groping his dick once more, the blonde time did not waste much time in initiating the stroking patterns, jerking his package at a firm yet skilled tempo that made him skip a breath or two.

Her painted fingernails were pleasurable little extensions of pleasure that coiled around his appendage, squeezing in perfect timing to the flicking motion in her wrist.

It seemed now that they were both wearing away at each other at the same time using two completely different approaches.

Daniel was trying to choke her into submission; Cherry was making his cock make that decision for him.

The Dangerous One had to at least acknowledge that her handjob was getting him horny enough to start loosening up, and that was something he did not want to do.

So, in immediate retaliation, he suddenly launched himself back onto the mat with Cherry taken along for the ride.

He tried to keep the headlock as they both hit the canvas, but the sudden jolt of motion provided to be very opportunistic for the former stripper.

The second she was able to, Cherry broke free of his vice and rolled over on top of him, using all four limbs to try and gain the dominant position with the male sexfighter on his back.

He gave her props for the attempt, at the very least.

Without missing a beat, the accomplished mat grappler clamped both arms around her sides and rolled her over underneath him, countering her attempted takeover…

…. which was then promptly countered by Cherry clinging on to his body while trying to roll him over underneath her in a second rotation!

They were tumbling over each other much to the audible and very loud enjoyment of the crowd, their bodies fully lathered in the erotic liquid now as they tussled for control.

But the tussle wouldn’t last too long as Daniel eventually managed to pin down her wrists to the mat, achieving some semblance of control as he moved to straddle her.

He made his move, but Cherry outpaced him by a second by snapping her legs around his midsection in a closed guard (bonus points for her).

Feeling her naked thighs wrap around his ribcage with a smooth blur of fleshy motion, Daniel grunted out but didn’t back away from his advance.

Ignoring her crossed legs for now, Daniel went in close right to her grunting yet perpetually smug visage.

Keeping her wrists pinned down above her head, the young man was nearly nose-to-nose with the golden-haired siren now.

“Mmmm, I’d make my move fast if I were you, Dan Danger. Unless you’d want me in the driver’s seat,” she purred up at him, eyes flickering down suggestively down below.

“I don’t think you can handle cock this good, Cherry,” Daniel shot back at her, faking more confidence than he necessarily possessed at the moment, which seemed to be the story of his career by now.

Nevertheless, moving as Viktoria had instructed, he started to grind his lower half against her groin, his dick sliding over her pussy to build friction between them.

A very aroused gasp came out of her wide mouth as she felt his shaft circling around the vaginal opening of her shaven womanhood, ‘warmly’ greeting the outer lips of her pussy.

“Don't hold out on me, babe. Why don't you slide that bad boy in me, stud, and see if you can live up to your name,” she cajoled him on in a challenging whisper, calling his bluff now.

Daniel kept on teasing her, but the dry (wet?) humping could only do so much.

He needed to do something else. Something fa-

“Mmmph!” Interrupting his next thought was the soft sensation of her lips colliding against his!

Kissing him before he could think of making good on his threat, Cherry took the initiative herself with her tongue forcing its way inside his mouth and promptly taking refuge there.

Moaning hotly, she expertly worked his mouth while her lower body took to a different objective...

Subtly uncrossing her legs from around him, Cherry slid her lower legs against his lower torso, and by the time he realized what she was doing.

Trapping his dick in a triangle between her thighs, she went for a thighjob, sliding her oiled-up flesh against his rod to further the growth of his manhood.

He returned the kiss with equal ardor, but realized with his hands and mouth occupied, he was outgunned as it were!

Outgunned, and completely erect, as well.

His six-inch cock fit snugly between Cherry’s thighs as it rose to full hardness with a shuddering groan coming from the young man!

Smiling as she felt the frustration and surprise in his expression, Cherry kept on popping her hips in smooth flourishes, making full use of her background to shimmy and slide her hips back and forth, side to side on his sex.

Cherry would spread her oral lavishing now along his jawline, seeking out the side of his neck as that stretch of his flesh became available to her.

“You really shouldn’t make a lady wait, Daniel. She gets impatient…” Her hot breath tickled his earlobe as another kiss massaged his skin. “....and horny as fuck.”

His dick was throbbing now just with those seductive hip motions alone, but her voice seemed to further rile him up sexually.

And she also…he frowned to himself….Shit!

Mid-thought, he realized that she had managed to slip one of her wrists free while he was distracted.

She now had that hand cupped around the back of his head, drawing him even deeper into her oral sway.

It was inevitable that she would free her other hand, which she would eventually do just a few moments later.

By then, however, Daniel had to act.

Knowing that moving his own hips would do nothing but help her get him off, Daniel decided to take things off the mat for a change.

Tucking both arms under her, he pulled from his upper body to peel Cherry Kiss off the ground and take him with her.

She was now gripping the back of his head for dear life as he hauled them both up, the spectacular show of strength from the Dangerous One not going unnoticed by his fans.

Much as he appreciated their live feedback, however, Dan was more focused on keeping Cherry upright as he willed his legs to remain stable enough to support them both up.

Quickly adjusting to his sudden shift, Cherry returned her legs to the front bodyscissors around his midsection.

Moving his hands along her shoulder blades, Daniel grunted heavily as her slick body threatened to slide out of his grasp at any moment.

But he managed to keep his grip in preparation for some kind of overhead throw to get this sexy spider-monkey off of him for good.

That alone took up the majority of his concentration, which Cherry had been counting on.

It was only when he fully opened his eyes that he realized the horror of his mistake, because the world he saw was nothing but womanly flesh.

With a triumphant cry, his opponent pulled his face directly into her naked cleavage, submerging his visual plane in her twin delights.

Smiling smugly at his first muffled groans of acknowledgment, she relished in letting her now weaponized orbs of womanly flesh go right to work, pressing down on his grimacing features to weaken the dark-haired man.

“You’ve been here before, haven’t you sweetie?” she teased him, grinning snidely with the fact that his face was too obscured by boob for him to even form an intelligible response.

Cherry Kiss had now assumed the dominant position despite Daniel being the only one of them with both feet on the ground holding them up.

Even going as far as to lovingly caress the back of his head while her tits were firmly glued to his grimacing expression, she even began her signature motorboating motions to deal out further damage.

And that damage was presenting itself immediately by the way he visibly began to rock back on his heels some, the burden of carrying both of their oil-slick bodies weighing on him as much as the erotic asphyxiation.

“Cherry is seemingly enjoying her first real taste with the upper hand in this match by using one of her most delectable yet dangerous bodily features. The Dangerous One needs to force an escape out of this hold if he wants to retain enough stamina for the remainder of the fall,” Kevin said.

“Bitch boy needs to stop squirming like a little wimp and enjoy the gift that Cherry is giving him. Tell me something, boys, when was the last time a beautiful woman decided to bless you with her tits like that?” came Awe’s smug voice immediately after him.

The two men looked at each other for a moment while Awe enjoyed watching the blonde woman continue smothering Dan inside the pit.

Eventually, Kevin remarked with a coy grin, “George might have to think on that one. It’s been a decade or two.”

“Obviously, she doesn’t compare to my girls,” Katie proclaimed before the older man could reply, “Perfection comes in such short supply these days, but I like Cherry baby, so I say she gets a solid 7.5 out of 10. Might even go up to an 8 if she can make Daniel slobber all over his stupid face.”

The seconds wore on, and Dan Danger still couldn’t shake free!

He had been smothered by premier sexfighters like the Goddess and Ruby Ryder before, but even with literally a tenth of their cumulative sexfighting experiences Cherry Kiss’ orbs felt nearly equal to them in terms of effectiveness.

Nikky had drilled it into his head not to panic when he found himself in these situations, but the adrenaline pumping through his veins made it impossible for him not to have a frantic reaction to his lights dimming.

His cheeks were scarlet red, and his strength felt like it was sapping away in short order the longer she remained wrapped around his torso.

The shaking around his knee areas must’ve been evident even in Cherry’s periphery.

“Mmmmm, feels like your little legs are about to let you down, Dan Danger,” she taunted him, one hand firmly on the back of his head, keeping him trapped in her erotic vice.

Smiling devilishly to the cameraman behind him, she flicked her tongue out and ran it seductively around his earlobe.

“Just fall back, baby. I’ll take care of the rest.” Her lustful whisper beckoned him towards a steep descent into compliance.

And with both breasts mashed up against his face, severely restricting his air flow, he was very tempted to resign himself to that particular fate.

And that temptation became more and more palpable the longer she kept him trapped against her well-endowed, well-shaped rack of womanly proportions.

Out of sudden desperation, one of his hands dropped low- low enough to grope one of her bare buttcheeks.

Digging his fingers into her round flesh only seemed to elicit a swooning purr out of Cherry Kiss, not exactly the reaction he was hoping for.

“Harder,” she even encouraged him, tossing her hair back as his fingers blindly squeezed a wider portion of her slick ass, again, to similar results.

So, that was a bust.

Plan B was….well, it was….

Before completing the thought, one of his legs buckled under him.

The sudden unbalancing threatened his foundation, causing the Dangerous One to stagger and slip.

His descent was inevitable now, but, if he was going down…..she was going down with him.

Closing his eyes as the walls finally seemed to close in around him, Daniel allowed himself to fall backwards, lacing his fingers together again around the small of her back.

The blonde vixen smiled out as she finally sent the Dangerous One teetering over, but that smile vanished right into thin air with Daniel managing to flip her over him while in mid-air.

A startled gasp accompanied the slender woman being flung overhead courtesy of an impromptu belly-to-belly suplex.

It was far from a perfect throw, but for the purposes of escaping her draining submission hold, it did its job.

Cherry writhed with her back arched against the canvas, giving Daniel some time to hastily refill his lungs up with oxygen after the near tortuous deprivation period.

His tenacity was met with much applause, the sounds of fan enthusiasm entering his eardrums once he gathered his bearings.

Gulping up air as he flopped over on his belly, the young man had somewhat regained his wind, but the disorienting effects of her breast smother lingered far more than he had anticipated.

By the time he finally got himself together, there was no telling how many seconds he had wasted without capitalizing.

On all fours now, Daniel brushed back his damp curls of hair to see Cherry getting up just a few feet away from him.

Her expression was far from the pleased leer she had worn so comfortably while being wrapped around him.

“I’m not feeling very sexy right now, Daniel,” she admonished him with an irritable pout.

He brought himself forward some, plugging right back into the match once his head cleared fully.

“Then you’re gonna hate when I make you tap again,” he countered.

“Oh really?” Raising herself up on her knees, Cherry’s expression was the perfect blend of desire and determination as her blue eyes contrasted his hazel glare.

“Why are you making this so hard on yourself, babe? You’re no fun.” Again, her voice took to an almost petulant whine, but he saw right through it.

“You gonna keep talking, or are you ready to start screaming again?” His voice was straight and very to-the-point.

Her smile widened to a predatory degree as she sensed that forceful tone coming out of him.

Leaning forward, she wriggled her shapely posterior some while flashing her pearly whites at him.

“Mmmmm, Dan Danger is feeling himself tonight, isn’t he? Did Melanie promise you a real good time tonight or something?” She cocked her head to the side teasingly.

He kept her busy while searching for a target. “I promised myself I would beat you, Cherry. That’s enough.”

“And there’s that delusion speaking again. God, just so adorable.” Running a hand through her damp locks, the blonde woman sucked in her teeth some as if preparing for something. Something big.

“I don’t know what Mel’s offering you, but I think I’ve got just the thing that’ll really….” Her eyes flickered downwards. “Blow…you...away.”

Daniel started to say something, but then his body reacted before his mind could fully register the meaning of what was just said.

He reacted….but it was too late.

She had his cock halfway in her mouth the second his hands darted down to grab her, and the rest was history.

“....oh fuck,” Daniel moaned out helplessly, feeling her wet mouth envelop his manhood and coax it to full and complete hardness.

He had her, at least by the neck, but she had him completely dead to rights.

In this career, he had enjoyed many blowjobs from many beautiful, talented women, but Cherry’s way of orally pleasuring him almost instantly cemented itself as one of the more memorable just from the first initial moments of contact.

The technique she was using, teasing his cockhead with her tongue in sensual yet elegant flourishes, as well as tracing the bulges in his foreskin with her lips, all added up to a seductive treatment of his manhood that had him tensed up and unable to resist, at least for now....

He hated that he was enjoying this, even more so that Awe was watching and most likely having her own fun with it.

All that talk was just stalling until she got her own bearings back.

He should’ve seen it-

“Fuck- Fuck Fuuuck!” Daniel spurted out, openly gasping as her mouth took in more and more of his shaft, eventually taking him down all the way to the hilt.

He couldn’t even play it off convincingly even more.

The more he tried after that outburst, the more passionately she sucked him, the erotic artistry being shown to his throbbing member almost on another world!

He had a chokehold practically dying to be applied around her neck, but his fingers wouldn’t obey his brain’s command.

“Was she even this fucking good last time?” Daniel thought to himself, unable to ponder anything more once she added a hand to the oral assault to attend to his dangling spheres.

The blowjob was....it was….

There were no words.

Cherry Kiss got all of the information she needed simply from watching his facial expression splinter into a firestorm of emotions: shock, lust, delight, etc.

He had one hand on her hair to try and pry her away, but there was no strength in his arm.

The sight of her kneeling before him, the sound of her slurping as her head bobbed up and down like a sexual machine, and especially the sensation of pure bliss shooting through his vein like a high-quality recreational drug, all culminated in one event.

Collapse.

He didn’t know how long it took before the conviction and fire left him, but it must not have been long since he could barely make out the disappointment, still fresh, that was painted across the faces of fans while being gently shoved down on his back.

Cherry had been sucking him with an ungodly passion just long enough for him to lose complete awareness of everything around him.

He didn’t feel her manicured fingers pushed against his abdomen, or even see her sultry smile still evident to the cameras even with nearly all six inches of hot flesh growing comfortably inside her oral opening.

The woman still blowing him was a blur of sexuality that had completely turned his libido (as well as his libido) upside down within a short, truly impressive period of time.

And, presumably, the worst was yet to come.

“And Cherry has taken point with a masterful blowjob. I would’ve thought Daniel had another comeback card up his sleeve, but his opponent would not be denied. I don’t want to make any premature statements now, but-”

“It’s over,” Katie smirked, examining her fingernails.

George furrowed his brow some. “I mean, Daniel’s been in plenty of sticky, pun intended, situations before. Surely he can get out of this one.”

“He could, but why would he? That loser’s about to get everything he’s ever wanted,” Awe answered somewhat ominously.

Cherry Kiss’s lips released his rock-solid dick with a wet pop!

Just the sound enough was enough to blow the cork right off the bottle, but Daniel just held himself back.

She was seated right next to him, her breasts bouncing up and down off the excitement she had generated thus far.

“Told you,” she breathed out proudly, letting her tongue savor the line of precum that adorned her bottom lip.

Get up, Danger. Get up.

“My my, isn’t this position familiar?” Her hand reclaimed its grip over his cock, stroking it in a slow, elegant manner.

There was no need to rush it now.

She had him, unless…..

His fists balled up. Get up.

The blonde woman cooed softly as her thumb delicately rubbed against his crown.

“How many times?” she addressed him once more in a seemingly open-ended question.

Daniel hesitated, then grunted out, “What?”

“How many times did you watch Justin fuck me with his big cock?” she asked him, lips curling into a knowing smile.

She had him, again.

To that question, he couldn’t, or wouldn’t, answer.

“Did it make you jealous, Daniel?” Her stroking went up a subtle notch. “Knowing that he got more out of me in just one match than you’ll ever get tonight? I gotta tell ya, sweetie, that blonde stud, whew, he really knows how to leave a woman wanting more. Boy had a unit on him, I’ll tell you that. And had that match gone another way, I would’ve let him put it right in my ass. I bet you’ll have a nice little jerk-off with that image in mind tonight, now won’t you?”

No comment.

“Don’t think I’m overlooking your little trooper, though. Katie can make all the jokes she wants, but I prefer the little ones sometimes too.” She squeezed down on his shaft some. “And your little man, well, he always gives me what I want. Especially when I ask so nicely.”

He tried to calm his breathing which was an exercise in failure within seconds.

“I also know what really, really, gets it to explode.” Sitting back, she daintily extended one leg, resting her heel along one of his pectorals.

There, he (regrettably) got a good look at one of her freshly pedicured peds.

Five toes, each painted in French varnish, all waved at him while her wrinkled sole was purely glistening from the oil.

“Wanna kiss?” she cooed at him patronizingly.

“.....screw…..you,” he croaked out in a sexually compromised gasp.

Tsk-tsking, Cherry let her foot rest on his chest, massaging his nipple underneath her instep while her left hand kept on jerking him.

“No worries. I’ll ask later when you’re more in the mood.” She stopped stroking him, moving her entire body instead to straddle his lower half.

Facing his legs, she kept that same hand on his dick, but added both feet to either side of it to keep it steady.

“Oil makes just the best lubricant, doesn’t it babe?” A wry smile dawned on her as she began ‘testing’ her theory.

Both feet, slick down to the heel, glided up and down his length with complete ease.

He went rigid as if someone just tasered him right in the spine.

Without even looking, Cherry employed a footjob technique that had him aroused from head to toe.

Horniness wasn’t even the right word for it.

The silkiness of both arches attacking his manhood at the same time was torture in its purest, most blissful form, overriding practically every last-ditch wall of resistance he had set up.

She kept such a consistent rhythm that he couldn’t even get a solid breath out.

There was just sweat pouring down his face, and desperation leaking through his eyes.

Frankly, the blowjob would’ve been sufficient, but this was just purely psychological.

“And just when you thought it couldn’t get any better…”

Still massaging his throbbing flesh with both feet, Cherry leaned back, trapping nearly his entire cock between her supple cheeks.

“I treat you to something like this,” she taunted him haughtily over her shoulder with a wink.

The next few seconds were pure nirvana.

With his engorged cock caught right in between her glutes, Cherry proceeded to perform an entrancing, provocative dance while shaking him at his very core.

Swiveling her hips from left to right, all motions she was well-versed in, the female sexfighter utilized her exotic dancer background to perfection while stimulating his member.

His face was white as a sheet, and his limbs were shaking to the captivating rhythm of her multi-pronged assault on him.

Whipping her hair over her bare back, she shimmied and shook her lower body like a sexual being possessed.

Her hip movements took him to a paradise in his own mind and body, and then, within only seconds, he paid the price of admission.

A streaming explosion of cum shot out of his cock before he even knew what was happening.

Her multi focused attack paid off with his cum ‘decorating’ her tramp stamp, evidencing his surrender to the referee who called for the bell.

Daniel was speechless as his cock released all that it had, right in full view of everyone.

The bell was called, and his mouth continued to hang open.

Chuckling aloud, Cherry leaned forward, resting her palms on his knees with the fans coming to terms with what had just happened.

“Ladies and gentlemen, winner of the first fall with an assjob submission….CHERRY KISS!”

Fuck.

Not fucking like this.

His defeated sex-pillar flopped over against his waistline with the golden-haired woman smiling for the cameras.

One hand went down to her rear, gathering up his erotic deposits along her fingertips while the rest of her body twisted fully towards him.

Lowering herself down to straddle him intimately, the former stripper brought herself within lip’s reach of him.

But her lips weren't the first thing that went into his mouth.

It was her ring finger.

Cementing her first fall dominance, Cherry confidently inserted her finger right inside, making him taste some of his own cum.

“This one's a freebie, but, the next mess you make on my body, Dan Danger, I'm gonna need to feel some tongue action out of you. And it won't just be my ass you're gonna worship. I want the full package.” She was about to get off him, but there was something else to be said.

Something personal only between the two of them.

Grinning from ear to ear, Cherry withdrew her finger and then pressed her lips softly against his, speaking out, “Submission is such a beautiful thing, isn’t it?”

He felt her lovely presence lift off of him as the referee called for a separation.

… there were no words.

- Thanks as always for the awesome feedback. More to come.

Last edited by batman4life; 01-Nov-20 at 18:57.
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to batman4life For This Useful Post:
Old 01-Nov-20, 00:53
Points: 5,194, Level: 30 Points: 5,194, Level: 30 Points: 5,194, Level: 30
Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3%
Last Achievements

She is good. Really good. I might have put my money on the wrong horse.
Old 01-Nov-20, 02:01
Points: 2,847, Level: 22 Points: 2,847, Level: 22 Points: 2,847, Level: 22
Last Achievements

Either way this goes, I DEFINITELY want to see whatever ending involves Cherry winning and Daniel worshipping her feet (and Shock and Awe's too!). If Dan wins, I will be very excited to see the alternate ending!
The Following User Says Thank You to Vincanity For This Useful Post:
Old 01-Nov-20, 08:06
Points: 1,916, Level: 17 Points: 1,916, Level: 17 Points: 1,916, Level: 17
Last Achievements

B4L I think this is hands down the hottest segment you've written so far, and that is really saying something! I cannot wait for the next part!

I have spent some time thinking about which characters I like best and why. But I was wondering which you as the author like best? Which is the hottest to you? Which do you most enjoy writing?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to smothersub For This Useful Post:
Old 01-Nov-20, 10:00
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by smothersub [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
B4L I think this is hands down the hottest segment you've written so far, and that is really saying something! I cannot wait for the next part!

I have spent some time thinking about which characters I like best and why. But I was wondering which you as the author like best? Which is the hottest to you? Which do you most enjoy writing?
Hey, thanks for asking!!

I've enjoyed writing all the sexfighters in my little pocket of the SFL universe, and, suffice to say, there are plenty on the way that I'll get an even bigger kick out of. But, just to name a few already established, I like writing Dan Danger/Bux Bunny, Chelsea Cheer, Cherry Kiss, and La Dama the most. This is almost cheating, but Ruby Ryder's a really fun character (and I'm super thankful to @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] for allowing me to use her), and The Swann is someone who's got some really hot stuff coming up (again, full credit to the originator of all this, @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]).

Appreciate the read, and I hope you'll enjoy the rest of this match.
The Following User Says Thank You to batman4life For This Useful Post:
Old 01-Nov-20, 12:17
Points: 1,678, Level: 16 Points: 1,678, Level: 16 Points: 1,678, Level: 16
Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2%
Last Achievements

That was a very fun first round! You write Cherry and her kind of wrestling very well. I LOVE that she do all those things, it's not just her mouth pussy and ass,s her thighs, feet,tits she can satisfy you with everything her body has. And even when she use her ass and pussy it's not necessary for penetration, but for grinding and that's just super hot.

She's superior to him in deliviering sex offence and she definitely know how to use it. But while I still want her to win, I can see some reason for her downfall if she loses.

1)Using her tricks too soon. As Dan said, the blowjob could have finish him, but she decided to try to break him by also doing a footjob and an assjob. That was super hot and can definitely have an impact on him, but it also mean if she try again later he know's how it feel and won't be as effected. She kind of shown her cards stoo soon.

2)Wrestling skills. It's obvious that Dan is the better wrestler. While the Oil can help her makes it harder, he still has thrown her around and used multiple submission techniques and we saw she does not have the background to keep up with that very well. If he can make her submit a couple more time, it gives him freeebies to use his sex skills that are inferior to her but still solid to either make her lose a round or bring her to the edge.

3)Pain and Submission. While it wasn't what he expected, when he tried to grab her ass very hard she liked it. While at first that was detrimental to him, it can actually give him a new way to attack as she, like Wildcat and Chelsea, seems to like it rough. If he can do some nipple twisting,hard fingering, big spanking, it might gets her aroused faster. And she insisst a lot on submission when she speak, leading me to believe she's actually a switch. I think she enjoy her rssex to be rough and it's why she came faster to Justin as with a cock that big it's gonna be a hard pounding.

I guess if I would have one lil nit'pick is that for round 1 the oil didn't sseem that much of a factor. Expected a bit more slip up,hesitation's and things of sort as whille he has been trained and shes probably beeen trained too, in the middle of the action it's probably rough to keep your balance. I expect a bit more of that once they are fatigued more.

Very great thus far, always so enjoyable to read!
The Following User Says Thank You to TheChallengeMaster For This Useful Post:
Old 05-Nov-20, 07:18
Points: 1,658, Level: 16 Points: 1,658, Level: 16 Points: 1,658, Level: 16
Last Achievements

Cherry put every thing she had in first fall, if she got the submission at first then forced orgasm will be guaranteed and she could win, hence I expect she will lose the next two falls as long as she has nothing lift in her bag. specially she is not a good fighter and depend on her erotic weapons which will not be enough next falls.
Old 08-Nov-20, 05:59
Last Achievements

Default Tales of the Sex Fighting League: The Pit

Alright, take two.

Daniel finished his usual post-fall performance assessment and was more than ready to jump right back into things.

Self-talk was never a particularly enjoyable pastime for him, but it was a necessary pain in the ass.

He had a game plan going in, but perhaps…. he underestimated (just a little) how much her skills had improved by this stage in the game.

Sure, she hasn’t yet faced down an opponent like Ruby with her legendary resume, but there was no telling what tricks and tips Shock and Awe gave her behind the scenes.

Obviously, she’s a natural at erotic warfare so she didn’t need much outside direction, but fine. So be it.

Eyes open now, he remained on his knees with the seconds counting down to conclude the rest period.

And ahead of him, Cherry Kiss was the perfectly pristine picture of confidence, which seemed to be a natural pose for her.

Her hair, still effortlessly luscious even in the form of damp curls, framed her beautiful, aesthetically arresting face.

There was a layer of perspiration on her body, but she somehow even made that work in her favor with the way it highlighted her curvaceous form.

He decided to leave the rest of the descriptive detail to the commentary table, who were much better at the hyperbolic armchair quarterback talk than he was anyways.

For now, he just had to focus….

…and hope for the best as the bell rang again.

Daniel didn’t move to get up, and neither did Cherry.

He needed to reclaim dominance over his element, and the only way to do that was to keep on his knees.

Good or bad idea?

Still to be determined…

“Ready to play again, Dan Danger?” came her purring challenge to him.

“I’m ready to make you cum,” was his stoic response.

Letting out a taunting chuckle, she brought herself forward in a provocative pose.

He tensed up defensively, but Cherry didn’t seem to adopt an attacking stance.

Instead, one hand went down between her thighs, compelling his eyes to reluctantly follow.

Grinning, she started playing with her labia some, petting her womanly flower while enjoying the rejuvenating effects it visibly brought her.

She didn’t fully insert the finger inside, instead extending her dainty wrist towards him, crooking that same finger at him.

It was her middle one.

Her tone took on a harder edge. “Then make me, bitch.”

Thought you’d never ask.

Lunging forward on all fours, Daniel was able to secure a grounded version of the traditional lockup with Cherry staying right within his range.

The two collided in the middle once more, their slick bodies engaged in the sensual tug-of-war for control.

Daniel naturally had the strength advantage, leading to his forearms very nearly capturing her head on a few instances.

However, Cherry’s hair was still a persistent problem, its slippery feel deterring any attempt at getting a solid grip over her.

But while his attempts were aimed at her upper body, the former stripper went low once more.

Her hands went for his dick instinctively, a smart choice on her part.

But even smarter, on his part, was forcing a separation when her efforts arrived at success faster than his.

She only got an initial tug or two off on his shaft before Daniel threw her to the side in a modified judo throw, immediately settling into a defensive crouch as the blonde woman rolled through on her shoulder to end up back on all fours.

And when she did, well, what a pose it was.

Shifting around, Daniel saw her with her forearms to the mat, her knees set below her hips, and bare ass sticking straight up nearly level with his head.

Out of slight frustration, he popped some of the knuckles in his right hand.

“You know, baby, all this rolling around in the oil, it’s really turning me on. I don’t think that’s good for you,” she cooed at him with teasing relish.

“We’ll see,” came his grunting response, as the rest of his body prepared for another go at her.

“Let’s.” Without hesitation, she pounced at him again….

…. but didn’t quite nail her target this time.

Going for an alternative route, Daniel skirted around her forward lunge and wrapped both forearms around her stomach.

It was a basic enough waistlock, one that he wringed much satisfaction out of by squeezing inwardly against her sides.

Like a wet seal caught in a fisherman’s net, Cherry resisted his rear grip heavily, but he had just the remedy for that.

Her concentrated grimace quickly vanished in favor of a shouting expression as he lifted her up and then slammed her down on her belly.

Floating over to stay on her rear, Daniel kept on squeezing against her abdomen with a much fiercer handle over her this time.

Her legs kicked and scraped against the mat helplessly, but that was a futile gesture now that he had had full control of her torso now.

Now, and hopefully for the near future.

A few more belly squeezes later, Dan Danger brought her up so that she was facing the referee.

With his chest pressed against his back so closely, it almost could’ve come off to an outsider’s eye as some romantic embrace between lovers.

Almost.

“Tap,” he growled at her in a most un-romantic tone.

He was met of course with a resistant scoff and even more struggling; conveniently on her part, the more she writhed around in her grip, the more the oil coalesced against her skin to make his job that much more difficult.

“Say ‘pretty please’ lover,” she mocked him right back, knowing as well as he did that the hold would never last.

“How about I-?” Daniel moved to whisper something threatening (or at least, his horny version of a menacing threat) into her ear when she suddenly shifted forward in her kneeling position in front of him.

But it wasn’t to escape.

Rather, it was to force his hands up her buxom chest, right where she wanted them.

So when she leaned back into his chest, both of Daniel’s hands were now feeling up their fair share of boob.

Cherry gave a cooing, satisfied gasp to the touch and feel of his palms instinctively closing around her circular orbs, pressing inwardly against their busty exterior much to her audible delight.

It wasn’t his intention to start copping a feel, but, well, his body tended to go against him on a regular basis when it came to Cherry Kiss.

And this was seemingly no exception….

“Now this takes me back,” her gasping voice rang nostalgic as the fans cheered this ‘subtle’ callback to their first encounter.

“Yeah, I bet.” He intended to inflict some minor discomfort to remind her that he was still in control, but, well, the exact opposite happened when his fingers dug into her flesh even more.

Even more of a pleasurable moan was borne out of her mouth due to his rough breast fondling, the sound erotic enough to make his dick twitch with sudden interest.

Great. Just great.

“Just let all that stress out, baby. You know I can take it,” she breathed over her shoulder at him, piercing blue eyes scanning his conflicted face with much amusement. “I can take everything that cute little brain of yours can cook up.”

He hesitated in whatever he was going to say next, probably because he didn’t even know what he could say.

Then, her hips started grinded against his lower half again.

It was subtle at first, but the way her bare ass brushed up against his cock, well, that sensation also took away his speaking ability.

He kept on groping her womanly extensions, feeling up the hard shape of her breasts in his grip while Cherry worked ever-seductively to extend his own masculine extension.

It was practically second nature for her at this point, given the way she expertly popped out her dancer-refined hips to stimulate him.

“Somebody still wants to play,” she murmured out erotically, chuckling aloud as his erect pillar was pressed up against her tailbone, caught in the field of friction between their bodies.

“Yeah…” Daniel’s voice was at first a moan, and then, a grunt, “But he’s got work to do first.”

She grunted out in turn as his hands suddenly went behind her neck and interlocked in a full nelson.

The realization came for her all too late as Dan Danger wrenched back hard to fully lock in the double-handed submission move.

Once he was palm-to-palm, the subsequent act of steadily applying pressure to her neck was more than enough to make Cherry squirm and strain in agony.

It wasn’t enough to force a submission, however.

The oil was still a factor, naturally, but for however long he could hold the blonde woman, he would make it count.

“Fuck! Fuck!” she shouted out in head-shaking desperation.

Admittedly, feeling up her chest did feel good- just as good as last time, but this made him feel even better.

Pushing forward now that she was distracted and disoriented in the double nelson, Daniel forced her facefirst on the mat with the hold.

Getting both of his legs on her right side, the Dangerous One eased out of the hold while already putting into motion his next one.

Let’s see how well she can take this.

Cherry Kiss thought she knew pain and discomfort from the limited time she spent in the neck crank, but her opponent quickly transitioned into a much sharper, more pervasive introduction once he was able to seize the arm closest to him.

Seated against her ribcage, Daniel wrenched back on her wrist to initiate the Fujiwara armbar, one that caused her even more bodily unrest.

Her slick legs became animated with thrashing movement as they kicked and dragged along the damp met, with the rest of her body struggling with her right arm hooked.

Daniel needed both hands on her slender wrist just to keep his grip secure, but it was well worth it in the end.

Not even half a minute in, Cherry’s free hand slapped the mat like she was banging on a bongo drum set.

Despite that short duration, it was still longer than he would’ve expected from her.

Letting go of her wrist with the referee acknowledging the submission, Daniel sat up as his blonde-haired rival rolled over on her back, clutching her arm.

Satisfied that he had gotten the fans back on his side after taking back control of the match so early on, he waited until Cherry had assumed the position, and then crawled between her legs to enjoy his penalty privilege.

“And Dan Danger takes the second submission penalty of the entire match. Good for him, maybe not-so-good for Cherry Kiss. I don’t fault her strategy there, as her seduction tactics did prove their merit in the last fall. But, for fans of that lovely lady, well, you can’t help but wonder if maybe her, to put it bluntly, less than comparable proficient in mat wrestling might keep her at a permanent disadvantage for the remainder of this contest.”

“Has she come yet?” was Awe’s blunt, simple response.

With his head buried between her thighs, Daniel was fast at work revving her erotic ‘engine’ up with fast, furious flicks along her outer folds.

Her body language from the outside was telling in itself: she groaned and gasped with her slender physique writhing to the fervent rhythm he was eating her out to.

George weighed in. “It’s still anyone’s game, but right now, Dan Danger has seen the most benefit from this new environment, even if that hasn’t reflected on the score table yet. We’ve still got to see what all these little submission victories will ultimately amount to, but, well, it’s not looking good for your girl. All due respect.”

Katie observed Cherry’s body continue to stay animated with sensual movement as his tongue explored around her flowery gates some more, before delving even deeper, to a more visible reaction from her that was captured on the JumboTron.

Finally, after a measured pause, she finally spoke up, “Isn’t the referee supposed to get that idiot off her by now?”

Coincidentally, the allotted time had elapsed just when Daniel felt he was really making serious headway with his opponent.

“Time!” The referee tapped him on the shoulder just as he finished the tenth or so tongue curl around the inside of her bare pussy.

Judging by the way her lips almost trembled when his mouth left her private area, he knew that his second impression on her vagina was just as effective as the first.

Making for a clean break between them, the black-haired young man assumed another defensive position while she had to regroup within a very fleeting window of time.

And by fleeting, well, it was more like non-existent.

The young man’s eyes didn’t leave her for an instant as that quick recovery effort took place in real time.

Whatever time she thought was necessary to get over it wasn’t enough, that much was obvious in her own body language.

Judging by the way she now moved on all fours- almost like a wounded animal trying to downplay its own wound before its hunter, he knew that opportunity was still ripe for continued discovery.

He just had to keep digging…..

Now! Daniel lunged right back at Cherry Kiss, going low to force his opening on her.

Years of state-sponsored amateur wrestling, months of SFL-commissioned sexfighting, and those two worlds came together in one, singular motion as he scored a double-leg takedown on the visibly unprepared blonde.

She tried to pivot her hips in time to catch his head in some headscissors variation, but the second he had both hands around the back of her thighs, it was game over.

First, she was lifted up into the air, and then, came the much more unpleasant slam right back down to the canvas.

Shifting over to her side the second her spine hit the slick surface of the circular pit, Daniel had settled into a crossbody pin, resting his body weight over hers to keep the blonde woman pinned down.

It wasn’t forever, but it was enough for him to work his right hand down her stomach, and then, conclude its expedition right over the outer gates of her pussy.

She gave a reluctant gasp as he digitally penetrated her once more.

It wasn’t as slow as he would’ve preferred to build up the tension, but he knew he didn’t have the privilege of time with his opponent already being one fall ahead of him.

Her fingers made a deeper entry after an initial probe around her sex’s flowering exterior, massaging her erotic flesh deeper with the soft pads of his fingertips.

Weaving them in and out had become pure instinct: no thought, just action.

Cherry’s legs tried to close in around her bare womanhood to block entry, but that just gave away how much she was enjoying it.

And he could tell by the way her breathing became sharp and aroused-sounding under him that his fingerbanging technique was more than sufficient to get the job done.

However, something that felt even more satisfying on his end (in the most wrong way possible), was her own hand managing to grip his dick while they were torso to torso.

Catching his shaft in her open palm, Cherry began to fulfill her end of the quid pro quo sexual exchange by jerking him off at the same time his fingers explored her erotic canal.

His face formed a frown, but it wasn’t out of unhappiness.

Rather, the emotions coming to mind were twofold: pleasure because he was getting a damn good handjob under the pressure, and also frustration because her fingers were simply too damn good for him to ignore in his current position.

Definitely not wanting to allow her any leeway to sneak off with the match, Daniel forced himself to halt the fingerfucking campaign, at least for the moment.

Floating over behind her head, the Dangerous One brought her up into a sitting position in front of him, immediately slipping his dominant forearm underneath her chin.

Once all ten fingers clasped together, he wrenched back into a rear chinlock, bracing the point of his knee against her spine while straining her neck.

This hold was never intended to be a game-changer of sorts, but it did allow him to collect his thoughts and focus on what else he could do to take this fall.

And with everything that Viktoria had taught him, well, let’s just say there was plenty in the memory banks to draw from….

“Like that?” he hissed into her ear, tightening his grip over her while his knee remained painfully wedged against the small of her back.

Out of his periphery, he could see Awe looking on in the commentary table, her outward displeasure evident even within the pit.

If anything, that same question applied to her, as well.

Cherry Kiss struggled as she always did, the clear gap in mat prowess even more evident now as the crowd voiced their approval for the young man.

Clawing at his forearm was admirable, but the oil worked in his advantage this time by making his skin a little too slippery to cling on to.

To her credit again, Cherry didn’t seem like she was going to tap out anytime soon, but he knew that she was only one suplex and submission move away from doing so.

“....like it….rougher,” she would eventually croak out in a strained voice, suggestively grinding her naked body against his torso despite her situation.

“Sure, we can go to the ground.” Shrugging, Daniel put one leg around her midsection and then went to fall on his back to initiate a full-on grounded sleeper.

That was what he intended to happen….until she managed to twist free of his controlling forearm right at that opportune moment.

It would seem the oil which had worked for him before now went against him as Cherry was able to twist her head around so that the wet strands of her hair allowed for her timely escape.

He kept himself upright at the last splitsecond, going right back in to reclaim the upper-

“Mmmppphhh!” Draping her arms around his neck, she pulled him right back into her fleshy valley.

Here we go again.

Daniel’s eyes went blurry with his opponent’s busty flesh consuming his vision once more.

Her slender fingers clasped together behind his neck while her ample-sized chest consumed his facial area.

Like last fall, he struggled.

He put up a good fight as expected, using his arms to try and force the separation between them.

And just like last time, well, Cherry just amped up the difficulty level.

Blonde hair and tanned flesh were all that was captured from the cameraman's point-of-view as he captured the two sexfighters with their bodies pressed against the other.

The young man’s hands furiously combed down the entirety of her slender back, trying to find some opening to push back but ultimately coming up short.

And that wasn’t even the worst of it.

Opening her mouth in both a grin and a gasp, she told him, “You are just tickling me silly with all this struggling, Dan Danger....”

His hand started to go for her pussy again but the increasing deprivation of air dulled his focus enough that he couldn’t get a solid grip between her thighs.

“No no, no more of that.” Apparently detecting his attempt to go low, her cooing voice reprimanded him while she forced in even further in her wet cleavage, deepening the pool of disorienting he was sinking into. “My turn to make you feel all warm and tingly inside.”

The hell it is.

His body was able to defy her, but his head, well, his head was getting abnormally foggy.

They were both on their knees, literally chest-to-chest, and somehow, Daniel’s nose wasn’t able to pick up on the flavored perfume that had previously been so detectable under his nostrils just last fall.

That was not a good sign.

“You trying to set a Guinness Book World Record or something, babe? I don’t think you’ve got enough brain cells to survive in there for much longer,” she taunted him, with her words sounding more slurred-together through his ears as yet another bad omen.

His hand felt like it was closing in on something….something that felt eerily like the inside of her thigh.

“Wanna…..bet?” was his groggy response, yet another ringer for a bad sign.

“Fall back now, sweetie. Unless you want to clean your drool off my tits,” she insisted much more forcefully.

Daniel still couldn’t believe how good Cherry got at breast smothering, but he could believe that he’d be unconscious dreaming about sunbathing on a tropical island if he didn’t do something to get out of it.

‘Obeying’ her, Daniel did allow his body to fall backwards, grabbing a hold of her neck while doing so before making a desperate twist of his hips to direct his throw.

Cherry’s triumph was put on hold as she was instead flung off of him in a basic wrestling throw, landing on her shoulderblades and tumbling away from him using the momentous downwards pull of his weight against hers.

Daniel spent the next few seconds just staring at the mat as everything came back into focus.

The sights, the sounds, even the taste returned to his mouth with his breathing ability no longer obstructed.

Once again, his latest trip to Boobie Land absolutely, positively, sucked.

“....fuccckkk….” Thankfully, that one didn’t come from him.

Looking up through his sweat-drenched locks, Daniel saw Cherry coming to, her back arched to indicate just how sore he had made that spine of hers.

Her back was to him, but he knew her face was a perfect visual depiction of whatever pain was currently wracking that hot body.

The slick mat under them may not be as cruel as the ring canvas, but there was always a point where all of those suplexes added up.

And, now, might just be that time.

Daniel was on all fours while Cherry was barely keeping her head off the mat.

She was dragging her body along like a hurt canine, her potent breasts dangling under her heaving chest while she continued facing away from him.

Bum rushing her was certainly an option, as was wrapping himself around her midsection and doing more damage to that back.

Weighing both choices, Daniel quickly decided just to further hinder her mobility first, and then go for the fun stuff.

Moving as she slipped and nearly fell over herself, the amateur-turned-pro wrestler went for (and succeeded) in ensnaring the blonde vixen.

Both arms wrapped around her sides, securing her in his grasp while he inadvertently brushed his dick up against her rear.

Then, Daniel paused, just letting it sink in.

She knew what was about to happen.

The audience knew what was about to happen.

Awe most definitely knew what was coming.

Lifting the woman up off the mat was a greater challenge than usual, but one that he managed to pull off, nonetheless.

She put up a great struggle, trying to slip free of his arms with her body actively fighting against his every step of the way, but his mind simply wouldn’t be swayed otherwise.

Time for liftoff.

Nothing could stop him from bringing the resistant Cherry Kiss off of the mat, impressively deadlifting her entire weight upwards while arching his back towards the ground.

Well, he thought nothing could stop him, but he was very, very wrong.
Because in mid-air, something truly unexpected happened.

Instead of going along with the flow, Cherry somehow managed to twist her torso around as her feet left the ground, turning her entire torso around so that they were now chest-to-chest.

The oil may have proven essential in that transition as she then looped one arm around his neck in a front facelock, and then swung her legs forward just when he was about to complete his arc.

Reversing his own momentum, Cherry forced him to dive with her, making him look straight at the-

“Uunnnggghhhhh….”

Not even a second later, the top of Dan Danger’s head was driven right down courtesy of the surprise spike DDT!

The impact rattled him from the neck down, leaving him to crumple groggily on his back while the ceiling lights suddenly became much brighter and more dizzying than ever.

It had all happened seemingly within the snap of someone’s fingers, and now, just like that, everything was upside-down.

His forehead burned with an incredible throbbing against his temples.
Fingers and toes barely responded to his commands.

The impact of the maneuver even momentarily silenced his ears, insulating him from the rousing shouts of his loyal fanbase.

Even his eyes were now playing tricks on him, because he now saw two equally beautiful Cherry Kisses hovering above his head.

They were smiling from ear-to-ear, blonde hair cascading down each shoulder, tits hanging down over his nose and mouth like some tender, delicious fruit off of a tree, just waiting to be savored and-

Wait.

His fingers curled into a fist, but it was too late for the two faces suddenly merged into one as the blonde woman quickly bore down on him.

Cherry’s breasts descended on his face like a solar eclipse forming over the sun before he even knew what hit him.

Like being forced headfirst into a pool of water without even getting a chance to hold his breath, her luscious melons replicated that same effect to a tee.

Feminine flesh swallowed up his world from every conceivable angle, making him gasp, grunt, and grimace all at the same time.

His arms instinctively shot up to try and grab her by the neck or hair, but the violent seizure of his oxygen- compounded by the equally violent faceplant just seconds before, ensured that once again, his upper limbs were not on the same page at all.

Daniel was practically grabbing at the empty air as Cherry seductively yet intensely grinded her bare chest down on him, her own arms tucked comfortably behind his head to keep him squarely under him.

He couldn’t see it, but her grin was pure satisfaction as her chest continued to occupy his facial space.

“We just keep finding ourselves in these situations, don’t we?” came her alluring voice, the hotness of her breath touching one of his pectoral muscles.

He tried using the lower half of his body in such a way that would topple the busty blonde, and those continued attempts only became more and more futile as the seconds wore on.

“That’s it, Daniel. Keep squirming for that freedom,” she ‘encouraged’ him patronizingly, all the while pressing down even tighter on his already limited pocket of remaining air.

Smothering him without any mercy now, she continued mocking him, “Don’t give up now. I know you can get out of this one.”

He tried bucking with his hips next, but that only seemed to deepen the pit of misery he was freefalling down.

It was all just to prove one unsettling fact: the more energy he spent resisting, the more adrenaline and stamina he was burning through with little hope of ever replenishing.

“Oh wait, I feel a motorboat coming.” Right as she made that sudden announcement, Cherry began forcibly dragging her tits across his face, introducing a whole new level of erotic torment that ate away at his resilience.

Laughing out as his anguished groans remained unintelligible, she kept on doing what she was doing, nearly rendering him almost delirious with grogginess.

“I can do this all night, stud. Can you?”

Daniel needed an out….

…. and reluctantly found one in the form of tapping out on the mat just seconds after that statement.

It wasn’t a shock to Cherry at all as the referee recognized his surrender, the blonde woman remarking smugly, “Thought so” while lifting her tits off of his crimson-colored expression.

His cheeks were a bright shade of scarlet as his mouth hastily opened to accept air back into his oxygen-deprived body.

Leaning back in a kneel, his opponent brushed back her luscious locks, grinning now that she had secured her first submission penalty of the match.

Acting before the referee could issue any instructions, she brought her head right next to his, whispering tauntingly into his ear, “On your hands and knees, bitch.”

“If first you don’t succeed, try, try, again. And that’s exactly what Cherry Kiss did to secure a rare submission over who many in the SFL have already dubbed a ‘submission specialist’. You must’ve given her some pointers on how to refine her technique.”

“Babe, I didn’t give her anything she didn’t already have within her. Now, I wouldn’t go as far as to say her technique matches up with what my girls bring to the table, but 2nd (or 3rd) place isn’t a bad spot to be in,” Awe proclaimed in her usual self-indulgent tone.

The body language displayed by the Dangerous One was telling as he quickly brought himself into the submissive stance before her.

“Any hint on what Cherry might do with her 20 seconds?” the other commentator asked.

“I don’t make predictions, Georgey. I already told you the biggest, most obvious spoiler earlier when I said my girl is going to make Danny Dipshit her bitch boy all over again. I think I’ll just sit back and watch it all come together just like everyone else here….”

Suck it up, Danger.

Daniel tried to mentally prepare himself for whatever his opponent was going to do to him.

He knew it was going to be damaging to his sexual confidence, probably even more for his dignity, but whatever the case, he was going to just ‘Terminator’ his way through it.

No emotions, no giveaways, she was going to have to work to get a good reaction out of him.

“You may begin.”

He took a breath as the ref started the timer. Come on, bitch. Give it to me. Give me your best-

“Oh fuuck!”

Cherry Kiss then proceeded to do something no other sexfighter had done with him before: she found his ‘back door’.

A paralyzing wave of sensation took over his body as her index finger found its way in between his rear cheeks.

He couldn’t contain the initial outburst, and he definitely couldn’t contain the subsequent moan of sexual realization that followed as that lone finger worked its way deeper and deeper.

Seconds earlier, he was somewhat stable on all fours, but now, that stability left his limbs.

Right before everyone, Dan Danger collapsed on his chin with his eyes bulging wide open and his anal region visibly penetrated.

“You’re so uptight, Daniel. You really need to…..loosen up.” He barely even noticed the double meaning of her words there, primarily because he could barely process anything more complex than: Holy Fuck!

Then her finger was inserted even further, making him feel a secondary wave of sensation that was completely shutting his body down.

Oblivious to him, Cherry’s look was yet another satisfactory leer as the timer passed the halfway mark. “Oh, am I your first? Awww, Melanie's gonna be so jealous, isn’t she?”

Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuu...

She was working her finger in and out now, stimulating his prostrate with such ease that he found himself involuntarily moaning along to every digital thrust.

He went from staring blankly at the mat to practically shuddering as the once foreign sensation soon became almost ungodly euphoric.

Giggling out, the preening blonde kept on teasing him, “What, no words, Dan Danger? Is it just that good?”

Fuck, you bitch was what he wanted to say.

His eyes, however, were telling a different story, something along the lines of, Fuck that’s fucking too good to be real.

But the pleasure was real, and fortunately, was now at an end.

“Time!” The referee called for the penalty period to end, but her voice was lost in the cloud of euphoria swirling inside Daniel’s head.

He only felt the sensual retraction of her finger out of his anal hole, and then, a subtle squeeze of her hand against one of his cheeks.

After that, he just felt the mat underneath him with the striped official walking back out of the erotic crossfire that was about to resume…...anytime now.

He needed to get up.

Kneeling face down with his ass still readily presentable was never a good look, and yet, that was the pose his body was seemingly stuck in.

He eventually tried dragging himself up, forcing his body to adapt to the new directive.

But to try wasn’t good enough.

Pulling himself up to his knees, Daniel tried to re-focus on finding out exactly where his opponent had managed to slink away to- “Uggghhh!”

Cherry blindsided him right in the midst of his thoughts by grabbing his hair from behind, spinning around in the air next to him while driving him down headfirst into the mat!

The tornado facebuster was unexpected, to say the least, which is exactly why it was so damn effective.

Going mouth-to-mat was never a pleasant experience, but here it was even more humiliating by the fact that his ass was still fully visible from every camera imaginable.

Throwing her hair back, the smiling blonde kept her hands on the base of his skull while kneeling over him with both knees on either side of his face.

“Not fast enough, slowpoke,” she chided him, tussling around with his sweaty curls of raven hair.

“Last time we did this little dance, you had a little fun with my cute little hole too, you naughty boy. I’m actually really thankful that you did that because it made me realize just how sensitive people can be when you open the ‘back-door’ sometimes. Maybe I should make that another specialty of mine. I’ve been spoiling you with my titties all night so why not add a little variety here and there, right?”

His response was barely intelligible, a groaning intonation far removed from the confidence previously displayed earlier in the match.

“Yeah, you’re right. Enough talk.” She brought her lower half closer to his pinned down head, signaling something truly dreadful was about to happen to him.

Her eyes narrowed sharply. “Think it’s time you visited my other special place.”

Without hesitation, she pulled him forward directly into her open lap, wrapping her legs around him in a tightly shaped figure 4 headscissors while doing so.

He could almost smell the arousal coming out of her pussy, but just as quickly she had him locked tight in a hold that removed any opportunity to properly capitalize upon that benefit.

One calf was hooked over the other as she arched her back to bring him even deeper within her bodily triangle.

But if his mouth couldn’t reach it, then surely his fingers could-

“Acccck!” The Dangerous One gurgled audibly as she suddenly pulled on her right ankle to further compress the sides of his neck against her slender thighs.

That alone prompted both hands to try pulling at her thighs, forcing him to abort that attempt.

It was a clever bit of preemptive action on her part.

“You tapped out so nicely for me just a few seconds ago, Dan Danger. It would just warm my heart so much if you could help a girl out again.” Cherry punctuated her ‘request’ by squeezing even harder against his neck.

Every pulse, every wave of bodily pressure, it was all just excruciating.

But unbearable? Not quite.

In a normal match, he knew he would have to start thinking of using his strength at this point to escape her vice.

But this wasn’t a normal match.

It was far from it.

“When you are struggling, don’t look from underneath to find way out. Look at what is around you,” Viktoria would tell him.

Like most things, it went over his head at the time, but now, the pieces started to fit….

The crowd started chanting as Daniel got up on his knees, “Let’s go Danger, let’s go….!”

Cherry remained ever confident in her lower body strength, but little did she know, he wasn’t about to challenge her in that way.

Grabbing around her ankles, he started to rub against her skin furiously, smearing a whole new level of oil around her legs.

“Let’s go Danger, let’s go!!” The continued chanting encouraged him as her leg muscles tightened around his neck, making his world an increasingly blurry place to see in.

But, clever as Cherry Kiss was, she didn’t quite pick up on what he was doing until he finally began wriggling against her calves.

He gave one sharp pull and combined with a deft movement of his head.... promptly freed himself from her leggy grasp.

Escaping her headscissors, Daniel sucked in a great gulp of oxygen before diving right back for more before she could refigure her strategy.

“Shit- shit!” Cherry’s confident demeanor dissolved instantly as he seized both of her ankles, pushing himself forward while forcing her flat on her back.

With her legs now stacked over her head, he pushed with his feet so that his head was once more squarely between her thighs- only it was on his terms this time.

Right before the amazed eyes of the crowd, Daniel now had Cherry in his own missionary position, only he wasn’t about to attack with his cock, he was doing it all oral.

Lashing out with his tongue, he was instantly inundated with the intoxicating aroma of her naked sex upon his initial few licks.

If there was one sexual skill that he felt most comfortable with, it was this, and judging by her immediate reaction, that confidence was well-placed.

Sinuously travelling in up and down strokes against the lips of her womanhood, he was eating her out with lustful determination that had the former stripper already moaning out for more.

“Yes.....yes…” Her voice rose in erotic crescendo, while her legs were still being held over her in the improvised sex position. legs still spread apart to allow him greater access to her pussy.

Trying to mimic the circular motions that his fingers could do, he quickly began doubling the pleasure once he advanced beyond the outer layers and got right to the heart of the matter.

Her clit.

Working that ‘hot-button’ of hers was almost too easy, nearly sending Cherry into a swooning, sex-hilled haze.

Her mouth unleashed shouts of pure, naked pleasure that only pushed his tongue to flick even further around her sexual centerpiece.

Even with his facial features fully entrenched in her feminine warmth, his ears could pick up on the subtle wavering in her moaning voice.

She was getting close. Very close.

And so he continued feasting on her womanhood, trying to overwhelm her with the sexual tornado his mouth was working up.

His oral assault proved admirable….but ultimately proved to be a near-miss as Cherry Kiss desperately kicked out with her legs just as he felt her wetness about to explode all over his lips.

Forcing her body into action, she managed to explode out of the missionary position with her legs mainly leading the charge.

However close her escape, however, Cherry perhaps didn’t fully think out her plan.

Landing right on her belly, she only realized her mistake just in time for Daniel to seize her in a front facelock.

“Guess what time it is?” Grunting loudly, he hoisted her off the ground with some difficulty, managing to hook one of her arms before lifting her up.

Her disorganized, resistant cry was the only thing she could get out as he launched her overhead in yet another snap suplex.

The impact was a satisfying thud upon the oil slick canvas, garnering different responses from the two erotic combatants.

For Daniel, well, it was a welcome shot of adrenaline back into his veins as he utilized his more familiar arsenal of technical prowess to punish after she rejected his pleasure.

And for Cherry Kiss, well, she just registered nothing but agony.

Agony that was more than welcomed by the equally invested fans.

Sitting up, Daniel suddenly became privy to a whole new chant, a new one for him: “DDT! DDT! DDT!”

He listened to that chant grow in volume and in energy, to the point that it now swept the entire arena.

Well okay then.

“Gotta give the people what they want, Cherry.” Bringing himself up, he easily maneuvered her back into the front facelock position once more.

Dragging up his opponent, he stood on slightly wobbly legs that kept him upright, nonetheless.

The groaning woman was led up primarily by the facelock, though he would eventually hook her arm once more.

Feeling her groggy breathing up against his belly button, Daniel grunted while lifting her up all the way.

“C’mon…” Muttering intently, he then reached for her other dangling arm, looking to complete the double underhook.

Then, he would finally be able to put her away for….for….

“F-f-fuuck!” That arm he was trying to capture ended up taking a sudden ‘detour’ between his legs instead, with her middle finger penetrating him anally once more.

Immediately, he froze up like a block of ice as that finger found its way up Main Street yet again.

The fans might not have been able to fully see his knees buckling, but he knew that his body was reacting to her anal intrusion in a way that was certainly not good.

But what felt good- hell, felt great, was her soft lips wrapping around his cockhead once more.

Looking down, Daniel saw Cherry teasingly devouring just the tip of his throbbing package in her mouth.

Her mouth was curved in a wry grin while her eyes, flickering up at him, spoke only one, solitary word: Gotcha!

The young man didn’t have much of a response to that besides standing in place and gasping like an idiot.

His hesitation immediately cost him as Cherry Kiss suddenly grabbed his ankle with her free hand and yanked out that leg, knocking him down on the mat.

As his spine hit the slick surface, both eyes shot open with the impact shocking him back into his usual self.

Well, not exactly his ‘usual’ self, given that she still had her finger stuck up his ass.

The sensations coming out of that were still enough to keep him sexually dazed and confused if nothing else.

Between his legs once again, Cherry replaced her mouth on her cock with her equally steady hand, jerking him while her other hand worked his anal opening.

“So generous, right? Giving you a prostate exam, free of charge,” she mocked him smilingly, her hair now little more than a beautiful yet messy mane of wet curls around her face. “I think I deserve a nice, fat bonus, don’t you?”

He tried closing his eyes to what she was doing, but the lower half of his body couldn’t ignore it.

Not when it made him feel like…

His fingers curled up as he put off finishing that last strand of thought.

“Ohhhhh, someone’s already precumming.” Her taunting announcement came just as he felt his dick becoming warm with excitement bubbling right up to the tip.

Her hand worked his shaft expertly, and, combined with her oil-lubricated finger threatening to access the full benefit of his prostate, made Dan Danger extremely likely to explode at any moment.

Grinning with even greater excitement, she started to ramp up her efforts in an attempt to end this match completely on her terms.

Her slick fingers spread and lightly scratched down to his scrotum to add to the abundance of sensation hitting his groin all at once.

“God, you are such a lucky boy, Dan Danger. Just enjoy all of those new and exciting sensations I'm giving you right now, sensations you probably didn't even know existed, huh? Now, I don’t ask for much, but I think all my hard work tonight deserves an extra special load from you, don’t you think?”

“Yeah…..” His lips were trembling.

He couldn’t hold back any longer.

“C’mon, sweetheart. You can do it….” She cajoled him on. “Cum for me, Daniel.”

He had to do it.

He had to unleash…..Plan B.

“.....maybe next time.” Out of nowhere, he grabbed her handjob arm, yanking her forward right into his guard.

Moving quickly, he immediately ensnared her in a figure 4 chokehold of his own, drawing from even more obscure parts of his amateur background to capture her surprised expression.

Bracing his right shin against her throat, he put both palms on the back of her head to fully implement the gogoplata submission.

“When a woman’s using both hands, you know you’re in trouble. Cherry’s been playing up the sexy card all day, but here we finally see that strategy hidden underneath finally pay off. Danger put in a good fight, but at the end of the day- wait a second, is that what I think it is?” Kevin interrupted his own statement.

“It’s his own trump card, is what it is,” George answered his partner’s amazed reply. “I’ll be damned.”

Then, it was Awe’s turn to reply.

And it took her a few seconds.

“Wait, what the fuck? Fuck’s he doing? Georgey, is that shit even legal?” she finally demanded to know, the surprise hitting her once she saw her prized pick struggling visibly in Daniel’s leggy vice.

George had to throw up his shoulders. “Referee’s discretion. If she doesn’t make a call, it’s fair play.”

“Fair play my ass. That fucker-” Nearly losing her cool, Katie gritted out her next response, “He just doesn’t know how to take a fucking hint, does he?”

“Well, at least she hasn’t tapped out yet,” Kevin offered her.

Then, almost on cue, Cherry Kiss tapped out right on Daniel’s thigh.

“...I stand corrected, then.”

“What the fuck? How did that just fucking happen?” Awe alternated her piercing glare between the two men on either side of her, but neither could provide a timely response.

Daniel had finally figured it out.

It took a while, longer than he was comfortable admitting considering how she practically gave herself away at nearly every turn.

For a woman who loves doing ass-related things to her opponent, how well does she take being the receiver for once?

It wasn’t until he nearly came from the prostate massage that it finally dawned on him, ironically, but better late than never.

And her tapping out to his submission was timely enough for him to test out that theory.

Collapsing next to him, Cherry was in perfect position.

“Your time starts…” Floating over to her rear as the ref readied her timer, Daniel waited for the green light, and then wrapped his arms around her waist to bring her up.

“Now!” She wanted worship....he would give her exactly what she wanted.

The very first thing that Dan Danger did was lean forward and plant a sensual kiss right on top of her round cheeks, which seemed to wake her up enough.

Without speaking a word, he gave her another kiss, and then another one.

She perked up more and more, even giving a surprised “Huhhh?” as his tongue dragged down flesh…..

Deciding to experiment, he would then lick from between the cleft of her ass, down to her sex, trying to gauge her immediate reaction.

Well, her immediate reaction was a louder-than-usual moan, so he was definitely on the right track.

“...fuck- fuck are you doing?” she breathed out, and he answered her by continuing to use his tongue like a human paintbrush against the round terrain that formed her shapely posterior.

Going up, then down, he kept that pattern going for a solid few seconds, and then transitioned right into the next level.

“Oh…..fuuuuuckkkk!” Her slurred exclamation there was even more telling.

More, Danger.

As she froze up like a statue, Daniel would move his tongue in nimble, darting motions, teasing her anus, but never quite entering the hole between the firm cheeks of her ass.

Instead it fluttered in quick teasing flicks.....

She gave another very telling coo as his tongue traveled around the tight hole of her bare ass to elicit shudder after shudder from her.

What felt good to her... simply had to be acknowledged aloud as such.

“Fuck, fuck….” She was getting up in the high octaves the more he kept eating her out from behind.

But before she would’ve ascended up the register even higher, the referee announced, “Time.”

Technically, there had to be a separation now.

He let Cherry go as instructed, but the blonde woman almost immediately faceplanted with the euphoria still consuming her.

There was no strength in her limbs to hold her up, and he intended to keep things that way.

“Back to it, then.” Gathering her back up on all fours, Daniel was about to spear his tongue deep into Cherry’s ass all the way, but then paused.

Something about what Nikky would tell him...that when it came to female sexfighters, you could make them even hotter if you gave them a choice in the matter.

With that in mind, he slid his tongue out, and then rested it at the entrance of Cherry Kiss's ass with the lightest touch.

Then he left it there.

If she moved her hips back, she would impale her ass on her tongue....if she wanted the pleasure it gave....and he knew she did.

“Nnnn....huh?” Almost brought back to reality by his sudden stop, Cherry's lustful impulses quickly took over to force her body’s action.

With a demanding cry, she brought her hips back, wanting clear pleasure where his tongue now was.

Come and get it. Daniel smirked as she drove her hips back, giving her the façade of taking back control when really the power was in his hands now.

To get what he needed, he just needed to give her what she wanted, all along.

He then moved a hand to her womanhood, rubbing the lips of her back pussy as he worked both her ass and vagina with sensual enthusiasm.

She groaned out, digging her fingernails into the canvas the more and more he orally massaged her from the rear.

With his free hand, he also massaged her globes, keeping her glutes relaxed and soothed before applying another layer of finality to his assault.

His tongue kept on probing inside her demanding rear while his fingers mimicked the masterful strokes of the Wildcat, hitting her with doubly dangerous modes of carnal pleasure all at the same time.

And as such, in only the time it would normally take, Cherry let loose.

Succumbing to both her ass and pussy being played with, she finally came on the mat, sinking down in defeated ecstasy as her juices tainted the slick ground first.

The crowd exploded as the blonde woman writhed around in a pool of her own ecstasy while Daniel was the only one still upright.

His lips were covered in girl-cum, but his eyes finally glowed with victory, however fleeting it may be.

She convulsed around like a taser had just been introduced to her rear end while the referee confirmed her decision to the timekeeper.

Tasting her nectar, Daniel rested back on his palms as the announcer made his own call, “Winner of the second fall with a forced orgasm via ass licking and fingerfucking- now that’s a new one, DAN DANGER!!!”

It might’ve been a risky move, but boy did it pay off.

Looking down, he saw the blonde seductress still writhing around in the oil, with a certain glint in her eyes.

A very telling look, indeed.

“You’re right about one thing, Cherry.” Smiling down on her, Daniel only had one thing to say, “Submission is a wonderful thing.”

Indeed.

- There are plenty of callbacks to the first Cherry/Dan match so have fun picking them out. Let me know what you think of the story so far and who you think the ultimate winner should be?

- I'll leave the overall match analysis for last, but again, thanks for watching!

Last edited by batman4life; 09-Nov-20 at 11:38.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to batman4life For This Useful Post:

Tags
fight, mixed fighting, sex fighting, sex wrestling