Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 24-Jul-17, 11:34
Administrator
Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100
Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 115,688 Times in 9,926 Posts
Default Re: Anyone ever had a "be careful what you wish for experience"?

Monday bump
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Naji For This Useful Post:
Old 24-Jul-17, 16:00
Points: 29,220, Level: 74 Points: 29,220, Level: 74 Points: 29,220, Level: 74
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,233 Times in 522 Posts

One comes to mind, yes ;-)...

I do pretty hardcore boxing sessions, and I stress to the girls I session with "I don't care about my face", and one girl really took it to the limit.

I don't know if I regretted the session, because to be honest, it turns me on when I think about what she did, but after getting beat up for about 45 minutes with boxing gloves, I asked the girl to finish with bare knuckles (which I often do, if the session is going well, and I can still take more punishment).

So we did some stand-up bare fist fighting, and she landed a few good face shots, until I went down. Here's what I didn't expect...

She then sat on my chest, pinned my arms under her legs, and then "grounded and pounded" my face. She alternated with lefts and rights to each of my cheeks, until I eventually said (I believe my exact words were): "Stop! Stop!"

I'm going to say she landed about 30 or 40 point-blank bare knuckle face punches, and my cheeks inflamed like balloons in seconds. I got up right away to look in the mirror, and I looked like of those middle-aged women who gets way too much botox.

The session was still one of my favorites, and I might have thought she was crazy for doing that at the time, but when I think of it now, it's pretty awesome ;-)
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to marino2 For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Jul-17, 00:59
Points: 5,156, Level: 30 Points: 5,156, Level: 30 Points: 5,156, Level: 30
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

So far, only when they arm-bar me so hard that my arm hurts for several months afterward. Mainly because it impedes my workouts, not because of the pain in and of itself. Now I tend to look for women who don't need to use arm-bars or leg-locks to challenge me.

Last edited by tanukialpha; 28-Jul-17 at 03:15.
Old 27-Jul-17, 21:43
Points: 3,532, Level: 24 Points: 3,532, Level: 24 Points: 3,532, Level: 24
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

A few months ago I ask a friend of mine to do a reverse head scissors on me while playing around. She is a tall slim girl who does yoga. I didnt think it would be bad but i didnt even last 10 sec. I even started get light headed for it. Granted im a smaller guy but that squeeze was intense.
The Following User Says Thank You to djclem2004 For This Useful Post:
Old 31-Jul-17, 13:10
ssddfaudhey

Yup a few times with the wife.Worst was a head scissor crim behind with one arm locked in.She wouldnt let me out only loosened up a little everytime i tapped out.It was fun fora few min but she wouldnt let me out for like 10 min.It hurt like hell and i was red as a tomato.She thought it was hilarious lol
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 12-Aug-17, 14:59
Points: 3,567, Level: 25 Points: 3,567, Level: 25 Points: 3,567, Level: 25
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

I haven't wrestled in years but used to be quite active with session wrestlers. I had two experiences that left me feeling "what have I gotten myself in to?"

My first experience with a female wrestler was with a woman who loved RNC but her chokes were straight across the neck and attacked the windpipe making me choke violently. It was not much fun. Fortunately in other sessions I experienced a carotid choke which can be scary but does not hurt or make me cough and choke.

Another early experience was with Olga Bakalopoulos. Olga fought competitively in NAGA tournaments so I asked her to fight competitively. Bad idea given I have very little formal training. We started from our knees for safety and her first move as lunging at me and folding me up with a cross body. To this day I am not sure exactly how she had me pinned but my face was buried in her side. I could breathe but it my own breath was heating up the space around my head. I went into full on panic. I tapped and she let me go after about 3 seconds. My first instinct was to grab my things and run out the door. Happy I didn't because Olga turned out to be a fun lady to grapple with and we had a number of sessions together. She told me that in competition she always makes sure that the ref acknowledges a tap before she lets go of any submission hold so I should expect her to hold any submission for a few seconds after I tap. It was a sense of relief to know that she would let me go if I tapped but it really had an impact on my reactions knowing that I had to endure those extra seconds after a tap. There were a number of times I tapped as soon as I felt she may lock on a hold, especially that damn cross body.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to glexplore For This Useful Post:
Old 11-Nov-20, 14:53
Points: 4,868, Level: 29 Points: 4,868, Level: 29 Points: 4,868, Level: 29
Last Achievements

Sorry for bumping old thread but this is so exciting to read.
Old 11-Nov-20, 15:26
Points: 7,144, Level: 36 Points: 7,144, Level: 36 Points: 7,144, Level: 36
Activity: 40.5% Activity: 40.5% Activity: 40.5%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,615 Times in 586 Posts

Probably when I accepted a NHB fight from a BBW friend of mine who outweighed me by 85 lbs. I was in better shape than her, but she was strong, very tough and very sadistic. She pounded my abs and ribs, smothered me with her hands while I was on my back and putting her full weight on me. Also, when I was knocked down she jumped up and landed with both feet and all her weight on my chest. Worst of all was when she grabbed my shoulders, and kneed me as hard as she could in the balls. I have never felt a worse pain in my life.
Old 11-Nov-20, 23:00
Points: 10,043, Level: 43 Points: 10,043, Level: 43 Points: 10,043, Level: 43
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by glexplore [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I haven't wrestled in years but used to be quite active with session wrestlers. I had two experiences that left me feeling "what have I gotten myself in to?"

My first experience with a female wrestler was with a woman who loved RNC but her chokes were straight across the neck and attacked the windpipe making me choke violently. It was not much fun. Fortunately in other sessions I experienced a carotid choke which can be scary but does not hurt or make me cough and choke.

Another early experience was with Olga Bakalopoulos. Olga fought competitively in NAGA tournaments so I asked her to fight competitively. Bad idea given I have very little formal training. We started from our knees for safety and her first move as lunging at me and folding me up with a cross body. To this day I am not sure exactly how she had me pinned but my face was buried in her side. I could breathe but it my own breath was heating up the space around my head. I went into full on panic. I tapped and she let me go after about 3 seconds. My first instinct was to grab my things and run out the door. Happy I didn't because Olga turned out to be a fun lady to grapple with and we had a number of sessions together. She told me that in competition she always makes sure that the ref acknowledges a tap before she lets go of any submission hold so I should expect her to hold any submission for a few seconds after I tap. It was a sense of relief to know that she would let me go if I tapped but it really had an impact on my reactions knowing that I had to endure those extra seconds after a tap. There were a number of times I tapped as soon as I felt she may lock on a hold, especially that damn cross body.
Olga beat me black and blue and I could barely leave her apartment under my own power. Just before I left, she showed me a quick video of one of her MMA fights. Had I seen that to begin with, I would never have fought her. I was sore and bruised for a couple of weeks. Luckily we had rule out strikes to the face or head.
The Following User Says Thank You to mermao For This Useful Post:
Old 11-Nov-20, 23:06
Points: 29,220, Level: 74 Points: 29,220, Level: 74 Points: 29,220, Level: 74
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,233 Times in 522 Posts

Funny, I tried reaching Olga for a session (I understand she's in Ontario), and I haven't thought of her since... until this post ;-)

Do any of you have her contact info?