Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Videos

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Rage vs Michael (humiliation finish).
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-224.

Old 23-Nov-20, 15:48
Points: 286, Level: 5 Points: 286, Level: 5 Points: 286, Level: 5
Activity: 3.7% Activity: 3.7% Activity: 3.7%

Default Re: Disappointed by most mixed wrestling videos

Me personally, I wish there were more "homemade" videos. I've never been a fan of the highly produced videos where there's gym mats, studio lights and the acting is well...horrible. I don't want to hear some guy yell out in pain and talk the entire time (Looking at you ScissorVixens), just ruins it for me. I like seeing girls who look like the girl next door on a bed in a bedroom trying her best.

Maybe that's just me though
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Auridon For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Nov-20, 15:49
Temporary group
Points: 5,199, Level: 30 Points: 5,199, Level: 30 Points: 5,199, Level: 30
Activity: 5.6% Activity: 5.6% Activity: 5.6%
Last Achievements

Most mixed wrestling videos are obviously scripted and unrealistic. There are a few that are pretty good - especially when a session girl who actually beat me is involved. Almost everything in main stream movies is ridiculous. The only thing even more stupid is pro wrestling. Is it too much to ask for videos of strong, sexy women with skill honestly outwrestling (and then dominating) men who are really trying but not acting like an idiot? There are many women who can actually do this. Yasmin, Ariel, Jolene, Jennifer, Skylar, Nikki, Mahea, Sheena, etc.

Last edited by pinme; 23-Nov-20 at 22:56.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to pinme For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Nov-20, 22:30
Points: 2,289, Level: 19 Points: 2,289, Level: 19 Points: 2,289, Level: 19
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Auridon [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Me personally, I wish there were more "homemade" videos. I've never been a fan of the highly produced videos where there's gym mats, studio lights and the acting is well...horrible. I don't want to hear some guy yell out in pain and talk the entire time (Looking at you ScissorVixens), just ruins it for me. I like seeing girls who look like the girl next door on a bed in a bedroom trying her best.

Maybe that's just me though
I agree. Strangely I think that the lowest production quality videos - things like amateur 'boyfriend vs girlfriend' videos, or clips of girls choking out their friends - are more exciting. The holds and struggles seem more organic rather than a formula that needs to be followed.
The Following User Says Thank You to Bohogun For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Nov-20, 23:45
Pioneers Moderator
Points: 26,835, Level: 71 Points: 26,835, Level: 71 Points: 26,835, Level: 71
Activity: 1.9% Activity: 1.9% Activity: 1.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,737 Times in 433 Posts

It's a glass three-quarters empty kind of deal. There are good, legit mixed videos out there, and they're not that hard to find. Of course it depends on what you want. My preference is an attractive but "girl-next-door-type" wearing skimpy clothing in a slow-moving, kind of body-to-body sort of primal struggle. A few holds are okay, but we're talking headlocks, body scissors, and bearhugs. Pins are dominant. If the girl has wrestling and/or some kind of martial arts experience (pays off even if the wrestling is basic), is 5'8+, 140+, and the guy is smallish and unskilled, she can win. I've had sessions. I've come away asking myself how I could have lost, so I know the ladies can win. I would first look at DWW and Fighting Dolls. Some of those matches are 100% competitive. You might find a competitive match from one of the English companies/studios as well. Inferno's match vs Stuart is one of the best and sexiest I have ever seen. Anything with Claire of FD or Jana, Vera, Barbara, Luzia, or Clara of DWW is probably going to be outstanding. Here are some pics of that Inferno match and also some with Claire. Of course if you like a different style of wrestling, then you may not like them, but it's hard to argue that they aren't genuine competitive mixed. It's even pretty obvious that these photos are of authentic matches. And I spoke to Claire. They were. She lost 0-5 to Vito, the guy in jeans. She said they didn't even meet, just showed up at the location and wrestled. So I know these were real matches.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg tcw0094infernovsstuartHD-254-Copy-1024x621.jpg (104.1 KB, 48 views)
File Type: jpg tcw0094infernovsstuartHD-230-Copy-1024x606.jpg (97.3 KB, 74 views)
File Type: jpg tcw0094infernovsstuartHD-239-Copy-1024x567.jpg (101.4 KB, 41 views)
File Type: jpg fdclaire1.jpg (273.2 KB, 46 views)
File Type: jpg fdclaire2.jpg (288.1 KB, 61 views)
File Type: jpg fdclaire3.jpg (289.6 KB, 51 views)
File Type: jpg fdclaire4.jpg (380.4 KB, 37 views)
File Type: jpg fdclaire5.jpg (428.7 KB, 34 views)
File Type: jpg fdclaire8.jpg (443.1 KB, 49 views)
File Type: jpg fdclaire9.jpg (655.5 KB, 40 views)
File Type: jpg fdclaire14.jpg (656.5 KB, 59 views)
File Type: jpg fdclaire16.jpg (431.5 KB, 37 views)
File Type: jpg fdclaire18.jpg (452.0 KB, 55 views)
File Type: jpg fdclaire29.jpg (445.6 KB, 40 views)
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to brsimmons For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Nov-20, 23:59
Points: 858, Level: 11 Points: 858, Level: 11 Points: 858, Level: 11

Since a lot of the female wrestlers wrestle other women the most. They need to know how to control and punish each other one hold at a time and understand what each and every hold means when it comes to punishment.
If they cant control and punish each other, then how can they punish a man?
And its not always a sexual thing. Its the power that sells.
Old 24-Nov-20, 00:39
Points: 2,684, Level: 21 Points: 2,684, Level: 21 Points: 2,684, Level: 21
Activity: 1.7% Activity: 1.7% Activity: 1.7%
Last Achievements

can you guys share some of those wrestling videos that are worth watching?
Old 24-Nov-20, 01:46
Points: 1,378, Level: 14 Points: 1,378, Level: 14 Points: 1,378, Level: 14
Activity: 3.7% Activity: 3.7% Activity: 3.7%
Last Achievements

There's plenty of real women vs women fights. It's called MMA. Even the UFC does it now. And in terms of fake wrestling that looks realistic, there's pro wrestling, which even WWE does, but which is usually best in joshi (Japan).

Perhaps in the past these avenues did not exist, but now they do, and any real talent will gravitate towards that.

This leaves the mixed wrestling/fetish/femdom content. This is also easier done on OnlyFans and other stuff like that.

The industry has evolved with technology and time. It was always a niche and some people are just way too entitled. There may be a few women that do it as a hobby and just for fun, but most of that is going to be private. The women that do it to sell videos/make money obviously want to make money, and can make it easier where the economics make more sense. And the ones that want competition and the best of the best are obviously going to be either real fighters or pro wrestlers.

20 years ago there really wasn't any WMMA and outside of joshi little women's wrestling either. There was WOW which lasted about one year in the US. Apartment wrestling was generally more lucrative.
Old 24-Nov-20, 03:07
Pioneers Moderator
Points: 26,835, Level: 71 Points: 26,835, Level: 71 Points: 26,835, Level: 71
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,737 Times in 433 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by edyyy888 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
can you guys share some of those wrestling videos that are worth watching?
Do you mean the titles or do you want us to upload videos?

BTW, IFW has a few good mixed videos as does JC at ModelsWrestling. For MW, Emeraude vs Alex #1 is a keeper as is Alex vs Mylene #3 and some others. Mixed matches from events are almost always quality.
Old 24-Nov-20, 05:54
Points: 10,392, Level: 43 Points: 10,392, Level: 43 Points: 10,392, Level: 43
Activity: 99.2% Activity: 99.2% Activity: 99.2%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,947 Times in 610 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinme [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Most mixed wrestling videos are obviously scripted and unrealistic. There are a few that are pretty good - especially when a session girl who actually beat me is involved. Almost everything in main stream movies is ridiculous. The only thing even more stupid is pro wrestling. Is it too much to ask for videos of strong, sexy women with skill honestly outwrestling (and then dominating) men who are really trying but not acting like an idiot? There are many women who can actually do this. Yasmin, Ariel, Jolene, Jennifer, Skylar, Nikki, Mahea, Sheena, etc.
Some are missed up! Antscha, Tia, Ola, Cheyenne, Lara, Diana, Kimbra, Victoria. If you place Skylar, i would add the european response: OrsiB (she improved a lott the last 2-3 years) and i'm sure i missed up some!
Old 24-Nov-20, 10:46
Points: 858, Level: 11 Points: 858, Level: 11 Points: 858, Level: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by honeryx [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
There's plenty of real women vs women fights. It's called MMA. Even the UFC does it now. And in terms of fake wrestling that looks realistic, there's pro wrestling, which even WWE does, but which is usually best in joshi (Japan).

Perhaps in the past these avenues did not exist, but now they do, and any real talent will gravitate towards that.

This leaves the mixed wrestling/fetish/femdom content. This is also easier done on OnlyFans and other stuff like that.

The industry has evolved with technology and time. It was always a niche and some people are just way too entitled. There may be a few women that do it as a hobby and just for fun, but most of that is going to be private. The women that do it to sell videos/make money obviously want to make money, and can make it easier where the economics make more sense. And the ones that want competition and the best of the best are obviously going to be either real fighters or pro wrestlers.

20 years ago there really wasn't any WMMA and outside of joshi little women's wrestling either. There was WOW which lasted about one year in the US. Apartment wrestling was generally more lucrative.
Yes But I think most of us are refering to domination wrestling. As we mentioned there is jujitsu that is real. But like jujitsu and mma, once they lock on a hold they tap out. And wwe is fake.
What we are looking for is real wrestling domination,lol if that makes sense.