Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 19-Nov-20, 23:35
Points: 20,541, Level: 62 Points: 20,541, Level: 62 Points: 20,541, Level: 62
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,253 Times in 266 Posts
Default Tales of the Sex Fighting League: The Pit

“You know baby, I really thought you could’ve pulled this one off.”

His chest inhaled the atmosphere of everything around him…

… and then, his mouth exhaled a rare calmness that had solidified within his core.

“You could’ve had this hot body all to yourself.”

The increasingly loud chants rang out all around him, refreshingly in his favor.

“That’s it, bitch. Worship that perfect fucking ass.”

His slow, controlled breathing eventually led to the rest of his fatigued, oily body stabilizing itself, if only for this last home stretch.

The woman who had said all of those things to him previously, the voluptuous vixen whose mere smile was a constant reminder of his greatest humiliation in the ring, was nowhere to be seen in the arena now.

Certainly not in his eyes.

It’s impossible to look at her and not be turned on, but now, the oral eye candy was much sweeter to him now that he saw the small cracks in that beautiful veneer of hers.

The subtle muttering under her breath. The ever-apprehensive flicker of her eyes from him, to the referee, and then to the other big-breasted blonde on commentary.

It was almost like looking into a mirror of his own past insecurity.

He smiled. Well, ain’t that a bitch.

Looking into her eyes, he instantly knew what was at the very source of her seemingly uncharacteristic apprehension.

Once his tongue started tapping on her backdoor, she gave herself away.

And if his opponents wouldn’t let up on exploiting his weakness(es), well, it’s only fair that he treated them the same.

The bell rang, but Daniel didn’t move a muscle from his crouched position still on the slick mat.

He just enjoyed watching the frustration and perhaps even fear (for the first time) color her face as the match resumed for its final portion.

Both of them put their game faces on, however, with the fans settling down to get behind their preferred pick: Dan Danger or Cherry Kiss.

Those dueling chants substituted in for a verbal back-and-forth between them, allowing the fans to make their voices known while their internal strategizing finally came to a head.

Someone had to make a move, and that someone-

“You know what, who am I kidding?”

He raised an eyebrow as a surprisingly candid Cherry relaxed her stance, resting back on her palms with her naked bust on full, erotic display.

Daniel knew better than to relax his position, though, opting to observe the blonde woman as she addressed him further, “I was going to try and keep doing all that wrestling shit you like so much, but a girl’s gotta be true to herself. And yours truly well….” She threw up her arms with a sigh, “You’ve got me beat.”

That comment of hers didn’t lower his guard. At all.

“What’s wrong, Daniel? Not used to your opponents just throwing in the towel so soon?” she remarked smilingly, tilting her head to the side while stretching one slender leg out towards him.

“No, I just….” He stalled on finishing that sentence, choosing mainly to watch her outward movements.

From his position, he felt that he had a solid enough base to counter any surprise lunges she could throw at him, but that wasn’t why he was on edge.

While trying to pinpoint that exact reason, he started his statement again, “Shock and Awe are gonna be pretty pissed to see you give up like this. After all that work they put into winning your first match against me, that’s a pretty shitty return on their investment, huh?”

“Oh I’m going to win this match, Dan Danger. I’m just going about things my way from now on,” she ‘reassured’ him with her usual overconfidence.

“Well, how’re you gonna do tha-?”

“69,” she told him bluntly, not even pretending to build up the suspense there. “Your tongue against mine. First one to make the other pop gets all the marbles. And, let’s face it babe: that’s the only way you’re finishing on top tonight.”

There was certainly plenty to consider in her offer, enough to probably fill up a page each of pros and cons.

But he didn’t need to go to that extent of deep thought.

With a breath, Daniel started towards her, seemingly providing his response through only body language….

…. and then promptly rebuffed her, “How stupid do you think I am?”

She commented calmly, “Quite the opposite. I think you’re a very smart boy. Smarter than my bosses give you credit for.”

He remained on edge. “Yeah?”

With one leg stretched out casually, she wriggled around her French-tipped toes in front of him, as if she was merely enjoying a day lounging at a spa.

“This body wasn’t built for the kind of fun you seem to enjoy the most.” The subtle grimace on her face seemed to lend credence to that face. “But it was made to please. And I can do that all night long.”

His concentrated silence was reason for her to continue, “My question for you Dan Danger, is just how long do you think you can keep wrestling me in all this slippery shit? Because I know being the big, bad man in control can be quite exhausting, right?”

While talking, she silently moved her hand down to gently pet her vagina, caressing her labia with tender care.

“I’ve got the stamina.” In the midst of his stoic response, though, Daniel’s eyes drifted down to her foot, stretched out at the halfway point between them.

The oil just had a way of highlighting the wrinkles on her presented sole as her painted digits continued to stretch out freely.

Cherry’s leer only intensified as she brought herself up some. “Oh I know you do, babe. But why waste all that energy trying to pin me....”

Her fingers massaged her feminine flower even more, teasing out her blooming petals while her purring voice finished, “....when you could bring that naughty tongue over here and show me just how dangerous you really are.”

Daniel stopped for a second.

Well, when she puts it like that…

“You remember all those sounds I was making when you were eating me out from behind? How I was begging you for more?” she kept on going in that sexy rasp, “I can be your good little girl all over again.”

Tempting. Very, very tempting.

She kept playing with herself, animating her face in a more soothing, sexually vibrant light while her fingers went in and out of her damp womanhood.

And with every dip of her fingertips, he could see her toes curling up, very much enjoying her self-care.

“Choice is yours, but I suggest you hurry up and make one,” she finally concluded, her pose as open and inviting as it had ever been.

Daniel knew right then and there what his decision was.

“....yeah.” Inching ever closer to her, he went on all fours as Cherry’s legs remained spread with her womanly center eagerly awaiting his mouth between them.

The crowd seemed to be in equal anticipation as the Dangerous One closed the gap, and then, went to initiate contact.

Bending down, he gently grasped her foot with one foot while planting a small kiss on her ankle.

She continued purring along as he kissed that joint again, and then, began to move his loving attention upstream, so to speak.

As he did so, his other hand grasped the ankle as well.

“Come right in,” she breathed at him hotly, wet curls of blonde hair plastered all around her alluring expression.

“Oh I will,” he replied with genuine desire, moving up her shapely calf, and then- “But not yet.”

And just like that, Dan Danger was back in action.

With the double-handed lock over her ankle secured, he pulled right out of her guard and proceeded to go right back to his bread and butter.

Shocked at his proactive counter to whatever she had planned, Cherry’s downright fearful expression was only exacerbated as Daniel forced her over on her belly with her left leg now in his grip.

A grip that quickly became an increasingly slippery one as Daniel rose up on one knee with the ankle lock (at least partially) applied.

“Shit! Shit! Shit!” She scratched and crawled on the floor like a wild, almost feral creature with the Dangerous One trying to refocus his attention at her expense.

Her ankle was naturally the target of his focus, but it was a very difficult target to nail down.

One because her other limbs were flailing around even wilder than usual, and also, because of the damn oil.

Clinging on to her calf muscle was a mighty task in itself as the applied liquid mixed in with his natural sweat proved to be a quite challenging lubricant to overcome.

“Like trying to pin down a damn eel,” Daniel thought to himself, still struggling to actually lock the submission hold in.

Surely, it wasn’t impossible though, as he could hear the pained grunts coming out of her front when he managed to get a few good squeezes off on her ankle.

That was a step in the right direction, but unfortunately, he wouldn’t be able to make another one.

Her frantic struggles did finally pay off as the blonde woman was able to wriggle her leg free of his grasp, slipping free of his vice grip and remaining on all fours while scrambling away.

Daniel, though, was intent on not letting her complete her hasty retreat.

The second she got more than a few feet away from him, Daniel had already thrown himself into a full-on lunge at her glistening body.

Wrapping his arms around her lower abdomen while floating over her back, he attempted to keep her down on her belly while trying to target the ribcage next.

Kneeling on one side of her, he started to flex his forearm muscles against her stomach, but that waistlock didn’t get too far along before the inevitable happened.

Slithering out of his grasp with the oil still serving as her ally, Cherry evaded capture once again, hastily working her way up from underneath him.

Twirling around on his knees, Daniel tried for a facelock but yet again he was met with resistance.

On her knees as well, she intercepted his grapple by seizing him by the hair and forcing him right back into her ample bosom once again.

Two falls worth of oil and perspiration had made both golden globes particular potent globes of female flesh, and, added in with his gradually revealed fatigue, stumped the Dangerous One right in his tracks.

She essentially used his face as a groaning, grunting pillow, keeping her forearms tight around his neck while her breasts relentlessly torturing him.

“You just don’t like nice things, do you?” she snarled, frustration showing in her voice.

Usually, he would’ve deflected her hands on his hair without even thinking, but Cherry was right about one thing: this match was starting to take its toll on him.

And getting his breath increasingly restricted didn’t help that thought much.

The crowd began choosing sides once more, but that was background noise to the both of them.

“I get it. Big, strong man wants to go down swinging his medium-sized cock in front of all of his fans….” Smiling with his face still level with her bare chest, Cherry finished, “Have it your way, babe. You’re making me work so hard for that last load, and I love it.”

He couldn’t say much with his mouth drowning in tit, but he didn't need to.

Getting a hand around the back of her knee, he hastily yanked that entire leg out from under her, offsetting the woman’s foundation and tipping her over on her belly.

Relying on a beginner’s trick to destabilize her, he followed her down, twisting free of the breast smother in the process.

Feeling her startled breath as his head landed smack dab in the middle of both globes, he didn’t waste a second in going for a full mount over her.

Wrapping both forearms around her neck in a more successful effort this time, he had one arm looped around her neck and the other gripping that arm’s wrist while tightening that constricting shape into-

“Fuuuck!” Well, almost an arm triangle choke.

Perhaps knowing full well that a tapout would be instantaneous, Cherry went desperate by twisting her fingers in a cruel pinching motion against one of his nipples.

The pain registered immediately with her fingernails digging right into his bare flesh.

Slipping off to the side of her, he absorbed that lingering spurt of pain in his chest as best he could, keeping his teeth clenched while the referee observed their momentary separation….

“It’s not unusual for things to slow down in the final fall of these match types. Fatigue is always a factor, but when you mix that in with rolling around naked in an oily pit, well, let’s just say it doesn’t exactly help elevate up energy levels.”

“Attagirl.” Katie’s expression was somewhat more subdued than normal as she watched the blonde woman just barely save herself from the chokehold.

“Nail on the head on that one, my friend. Both competitors are feeling that exhaustion, that strain- both physically and mentally, like never before. At the same time, history has shown us that there’s always one who has just enough in the tank to eek across the finish line….”

Pushing upon his palms, Daniel found himself a little more winded than usual while trying to recover.

He’d been smothered before, but nowhere near as frequently as this match.

It was effective- damn effective, which probably explained why he was starting to see black spots forming everywhere.

Sometimes the referee was perfectly visible, and sometimes she was like a walking black-and-white blur that meshed in with the other disorienting features of his groggy vision.

But those at-times confusing visuals faded into the background once he was able to zero in for the real danger.

Getting up at about the same time he did, Cherry was exhibiting similar signs of fatigue as him.

Her breasts jiggled off her chest enticingly while she primed the rest of her body to strike.

Just mere feet apart, they met with just their eyes initially.

Looking right into her expression, he could see all the emotions that were also running rampant in his mind.

And if they both had one thing in common….

“Hah!” It was determination.

She made her move in the form of a sprawling lunge, just going all in on him without much thought to form or technique.

He could certainly respect that rawness being thrown right at him- and just as easily counter with a more organized counter.

Lowering his head some, he intercepted that attempted maneuver first by siphoning off her momentum.

Picking up the woman straight off the mat, he hefted her up over his shoulders in a fireman’s carry, or at least the sloppy, oil-drenched version of one.

She gave a loud cry as he kept a solid grip over her wrist while keeping her squirming body elevated above the mat.

Almost immediately, her legs started to kick out wildly in the air, but he tried to focus on getting his own lower limbs up and running again.

Spending so much of the mat crouched down now showed its true effects with the Dangerous One trying to stand up with the blonde woman still hoisted up over his shoulders.

He thought he was strong enough to manage it, and indeed he might’ve been- had his right foot not slipped out from under him on the way up.

The instability of the fireman’s carry proved to be perfect timing for the busty blonde to snap her legs around him while he fell unceremoniously.

Pillars of flesh immediately scissored his neck in one swift motion, causing him to cry out in gargled anguish while falling on his back.

They both landed on the ground at the same time with Cherry assuming control with the headscissors.

Adjusting herself so that her crotch was pressed against the back of his head, she then proceeded to unleash a near lethal pulsation of bodily pressure that nearly popped the veins in Dan Danger’s neck!

Gargling and grunting became his only means of communication as her legs cut fiercely into his throat from both sides.

Her beautifully constructed thighs were surprisingly firm as they held him in the dreaded figure 4 configuration, exerting enough pressure to make him curse himself for trying for such an overly ambitious move that led him to this position in the first place.

Grabbing the top of one foot as it was folded under his chin, she pulled against it to further choke him.

Able to keep herself upright in a sitting position, Cherry utilized her limbs with sharp precision, the kind of precision that almost defied her otherwise fatigued posture.

“You always seem to find yourself between my legs, don’t ya Dan?” she lightly mocked him, her fingers already ruffling up his hair in a playful manner.

What was decidedly less playful was the sheer amount of pressure she was applying to his neck.

Still playing with his black locks, she kept on going, “I kinda fell into this one, but this is pretty interesting on my end too. See, normally I’d like to look right into those dark, dreamy eyes but now I get to do this.”

Gripping his hair a little tighter now, Daniel suddenly felt something wet grinding up against the back of her head.

“Oh, don’t mind me. I’m just grinding my nice, juicy cunt up against you,” she breathed out gleefully, tightening her leggy grip over him while gyrating her hips.

“Mmmmm, just think about it babe: you could’ve had VIP access to my pussy if you weren’t such a tryhard.” Every last word she spoke at him was punctuated by an increasingly harsher squeeze of her calves.

He reached up with one hand, trying to grab at her face but she remained just out of reach, arching her back to further punish him.

“But I guess that would've been just too easy for you. Shame, I could've topped myself with that last blowjob I gave.” She shrugged, then, as his legs kicked out against the slick surface, continued on to say, “I genuinely hope you don’t tap out, Dan Danger. Because I want you to pass you here, stuck between my thighs with my yummy pussy just out of your reach.”

Tossing her hair back, Cherry’s expression turned even more malevolent, “I want you to wake up with the full knowledge that you got choked out by a stripper who used to make a living giving lap dances to obese man-babies who would cream themselves with the thought of putting money in my panties. But don’t feel too bad, baby.”

Her voice seemingly got sexier and sexier in his hazy mental state, “When you do wake up, you’re gonna have a nice, wet surprise all wrapped around your dick. It could be my mouth again. I know you’d love that. Or, it could be my nice, soft soles just rubbing that cock up and down. I’ve talked to a few girls backstage to help….spice up my technique in that area. Or maybe it’ll be the other thing. The one thing I know you can’t resist.”

The young man could barely even form a word. “....grrrrrrr..”

“I know, it’s just so awesome what you have to look forward to, right? You just don’t know what to say!” she enthused with faux-enthusiasm, feeling up one of her breasts with one hand while the referee began to see Daniel’s visible struggles start to gradually subside.

His eyes started to flutter the more and more her legs choked him. Have to...keep….fighting...

Still grinding her pussy against the back of his head, she let her own arousal flow out of her mouth in a quick series of gasps and groans in companionship with his grunting.

“Come on, Daniel. Just fall asleep, baby. I’ll make it all better in just a bit,” she cajoled him, closing her eyes in fervent anticipation.

The fans’ chanting nearly became unintelligible, and so did his own monologue.

Soon enough, the Dangerous One also closed his eyes….

Kneeling down, the referee started to check his wrist as Cherry’s sensual purring carried on behind him.

So far, no sign of active resistance.

Going once.

Going- “No!”

Not yet.

“He’s still in it,” the official observed, seeing Daniel’s entire body seemingly reboot itself amidst the struggle.

Cherry’s smug posturing faltered. “What? He should be unconscious by-whooaa!”

Daniel suddenly twisted his head to the side, forcing her to face the same direction.

Only he kept on going, getting his knees under him eventually with Cherry’s tight grip over him carrying her into a facedown position at the same time.

And then, a miracle happened.

The sudden swoosh of momentum allowed his hands, now pressed up against her thighs, to push his head free!

He had the oil to thank partially, but the last-ditch effort by the Dangerous One allowed him to enjoy fresh, unrestricted oxygen at perhaps his most critical point in the match.

Leaning back with the scarlet features of his cheeks starting to lighten back up to their normal color, he massaged his throat tenderly.

Able to fully appreciate the loud and proud voices of the thousands around him, Daniel quickly recovered with his close call and looked to see Cherry Kiss still facedown, with her back to him.

Now you’re just making this too easy.

Very eager to make her realize her subtle mistake, Daniel swooped down like an eagle before Cherry had the wherewithal to crawl out of range.

Grabbing her around the waist, he launched himself backwards while taking her with him.

The end result was a German suplex at last, one that was executed even without him standing up to achieve its full effect.

Even kneeling, he relished in the impact sustained as Cherry attacked the mat first with her spine.

Her seductive cooing was immediately replaced by loud groaning- but not for long.

Not giving her long to register her woes, Daniel got up on his knees and made his way over to her.

Practically throwing himself on top of her in a lateral press position, he had one forearm pressed against her collarbone, and with his other arm, went right for the sex points.

Cherry’s mouth opened in a wide gasp as he sent his fingers delving right back into his pussy!

Using initially just two of the digits to caress her inner walls, he started pumping in and out at a quickening haste, before slowing down.

Her first wave of resistance mainly came in the form of weakly pushing against his chest, but as soon as he started to play with her clit, well, that all went away.

“Shit….shit, you fuck- you fucking naughty boy!” she gasped out even louder.

“I think we need to reassess our relationship a little, Cherry.” He suddenly grasped her clitoris between a finger and thumb.

Squeezing the pearl of the blonde's sex, he began to stroke his digits up and down, treating the sensitive pink bud like a smaller version of his own rod, giving her the female equivalent of a masterful jerk off session.

“All this time, you’ve been digging at me, trying to admit that I’m just a submissive little boy at heart. And you know, you may have something there. I do like a confident woman taking charge every now and then. But, let’s be honest here….” His fingers kept on playing her sexual organ like a musical instrument, making her toes curl up in trembling ecstasy. “I think, deep down, you’re a good little girl too.”

She shook her head weakly, her lips verging on quivering. “No. No, I’m not-”

“Yeah, your lips say something, but I’m reading your pussy loud and clear, babe. I think you’ve been waiting for that right guy to come along and just…” He rolled her clit as he spoke, giving her a spiraling sensation to deal with as he handled the center of her feminine sex. “...well, make you sound like this.”

She seemingly had no response to the expert fondling her womanhood was taking right now, besides gasping and groaning out for even more.

“Any comment, sweetheart?” He tilted his head to the side, mimicking some of her own mannerisms.

“..... fuck- fuck, they said you weren’t supposed to be this good,” she reluctantly confessed to him under sexual duress.

A wry grin appeared on his face.

Evidently, Shock and Awe hadn’t been telling their hired mercs all of the relevant details about what they were getting into with him.

But before he could think to do anything else, her entire body stiffened up.

Yes. Hell yes.

“Fuck, fuck, FUCK!!” Yelling out, Cherry defied expectation by giving a powerful double-handed shove against his chest to force a sudden separation.

No. Her body language from the second he really honed in on her clit told him that she was on a hair trigger, but he should’ve taken things up that extra notch.

Sliding backwards, he just had to focus on the present and what could still be done.

Daniel quickly advanced on all fours just as she started to do the strategic thing and retreat for a reassessment.

Covering the tract of mat between them instantly, he reached out and immediately took out Cherry’s foundation once again by yanking out her back leg mid-crawl.

Yelping out in an unceremonious cry, the blonde woman faceplanted right on the oily surface as he tripped her up.

But not to be outdone, Daniel capitalized on that effort by throwing himself right on top of the groaning woman.

She was pinned right to the floor as the Dangerous One crawled over her back and soon enough began to solidify his capture over her.

Able to slip his arms underneath hers with relative ease, he linked both hands together behind the base of her head, and then, with his full dead weight on her spine, locked her in a full nelson.

“Shit!” she cursed out, trying to escape….

… and then subsequently wincing out as Dan pressed his fingers together against her skull to immediately discourage such action.

“Not exactly the words I was looking for, Cherry. Let’s try again.” He pressed inwardly, levering his head against the mat while the rest of her body writhed underneath him agonizingly.

And just when she thought things couldn’t get any worse, he stretched his legs out to grapevine her while applying the full nelson.

Knowing she’d try and knock him off-base with her hips and lower body, Daniel proactively took care of that loophole by intertwining their limbs together.

Her facial expression at what he had just done spoke for itself.

“Now what does my good little girl want to say to me again?” he growled right into her ear.

“....fuck yourself, Dan Danger,” she snarled at him, her blonde hair obscuring her now gasping features.

“What happened to all the sweet talk? Just a few seconds earlier you were talking all this shit about choking me out. And now that I’m spoon-feeding a little bit of that medicine right back at you, well….” He applied a little more pressure while teasing out that statement.

“Fuck- fuck!”

Daniel was smiling now like he had never quite smiled before.

Nikky was right about this: being in control freakin’ ruled.

“You’re not getting bailed out of this one. Now do yourself a favor before I decide to put you in a headscissors,” he growled right at her.

Cherry Kiss’ face actually turned whiter than what it was at the present moment at that thought.

He cranked back just a little harder, spread her legs some more, and then, garnered the desirable outcome.

“....fuck I give! Get him off me!” she reluctantly conceded, burying her face in the mat.

“Acknowledged.” The referee tapped Daniel on his shoulder, prompting him to relinquish his grip over her.

Sliding down her spine, he used his hands to gently glide down the curve of her spine, letting his sensation linger on her while sitting up.

The blonde woman didn’t make much of an effort to get up, groggily dragging herself towards the center of the ring while he followed behind her on his knees.

His eyes remained dead focused on her seductive derriere, her greatest source of pride and feminine dominance.

And also, her greatest weakness.

“You may start-” The referee had just gotten her thumb on the stopwatch when Daniel, lifting her up in doggie position before him with her ass sticking up in the air, went in. “Now.”

“Someone’s excited now, aren’t-oh wow! Oh fuck!” Her initial attempt at seduction melted instantly as Daniel’s tongue invaded her pleasurable zones once again.

He explored past her vaginal lips into the cavern of her womanhood!

She began to breathe excitedly as his tongue worked its way even deeper, his head angling just right to digitally penetrate her right where it was most effective.

Moving her body along involuntarily to his wet, oral lashes, she bowed her head when no words were able to exit her mouth.

With his time limited, Daniel kept on escalating his oral assault by pulling her legs apart, spreading her pussy to allow him to explore with greater vigor and veracity.

She gave a soft gasp at her womanly bottom being spread out for all to see, while his tongue proved a sinuous force to be reckoned with.

And then….the referee called time.

The twenty seconds went faster than usual, seemingly, but that was more than fine.

As Cherry slumped down, with her chin to the mat and her bare ass still sticking up over her shoulders, Daniel looked straight up and saw Katie’s eyes, bearing down on him.

Though the distance between them was noticeable, he could feel the heat of her disdain towards him like she was right next to him.

Now, if she thought this was bad for Cherry, well….

He kept a small smile to himself while wrapping his arms around her midsection.

She murmured something unintelligible, but otherwise showed no active resistance as he lifted her off the mat.

Off the mat she went, and through the air she soured with Dan Danger able to now fully and flawlessly deliver a standing German suplex!

Hurling her backwards, he let gravity do the rest.

“Wow, hell of an impact there as Cherry took that right on the back of the neck. Mr. Danger sure does love busting out that particular move out of his inventory,” George enthused, watching Cherry Kiss toppled over on her belly, writhing around while the crowd began to come alive all around them.

“It is his signature move, and a highly effective one at that. I can already hear the fans chanting for another one. But before we get into all that, I’d just like to say that young man has been showing a boatload of improvement just in his sex game alone. You would think this kind of matchup would put him at a disadvantage, but by all counts he’s been holding his own against-”

“He’s had help, obviously,” Katie sneered at them both, adjusting her headset with mild annoyance. “I don’t think it takes a detective to figure out Dan Danger didn’t magically just get better on his own after getting schooled by Ruby Ryder last week.”

“Well good coaching will do that,” Kevin shrugged.

“More than that,” came Awe’s grating reply, watching the black-haired man knee walk over to the groaning blonde.

“Think the fans are calling for another one, Cherry. Might wanna buckle up….just a little….bit!”

With a determined grunt, Daniel fell backwards to deliver the second German suplex, having dragged up the woman yet again to her feet.

Cherry landed right on her shoulders and immediately made that fact known by her facial expression alone.

Her arched back caused her to flip right over on her belly, her back facing the ceiling.

That release became so much more cathartic when his eyes flickered up to spot Katie’s reaction.

Seeing her pet prodigy take a hard dive on the canvas might’ve felt like an uncomfortable retread down memory lane, but, if things went his way, Daniel was going to make sure this also served as a mirror into the future.

The slick mat hastened the Dangerous One’s sliding advance towards the groaning blonde woman as he came upon her yet again.

“In that video, you said the oil reveals everything about us. Strength, weakness, it doesn’t matter. It all comes out. Well, you were right. I do know who I am now.”

His arms coiled around her waistline.

Already, she was shaking her head, almost out of instinct.

“I’m the guy who doesn’t give up. No matter what. Guess I was just born stubborn, huh?”

With a heavy grunt, he peeled her naked body off the ground once more, pressing her flesh against his while rising.

“That’s me in a nutshell. Now, what about you? Well, let’s see...”

His fingers interlaced, strengthening his hold over the woman as he continued to deadlift her into somewhat of a standing position.

“I know about half a dozen ways to make you cum, Cherry, and none of them even involve putting my dick in you. But, being honest here….” Whispering into her ear, Daniel spoke, “You need my cock inside of you. Otherwise, how are you gonna know if you’re as good as those two claim you are?”

Now that they were belly-to-back, Daniel fell backwards to initiate the bridge….

…. but his human cargo slipped out of his grasp mid-move!

Slithering right out of his forearms just as his back arched towards the space behind them, Cherry utilized her speed to disappear right between his legs, her oiled up midsection being the last blur of her he made out before-

“Unnnhhh….” Well, before that happened.

Grabbing his ankle while crawling backwards, Cherry yanked out his right leg with one hand, felling the Dangerous One with the young man not even prepared before the ultimate thud!

The dark-haired man hit the mat facefirst, nearly biting right into his tongue as the sudden impact jarred him some.

He had taken many a direct fall before, but the suddenness of her counter combined with the oil made him stay dazed much longer than he would’ve wanted.

And as the male sexfighter now assumed a similar position to Cherry, his slender opponent, with her knees bent underneath her, took the chance to try and recover from the kind of discomfort that came from a Dan Danger-issued suplex.

Dealing with it simply by pushing that off to the side for the moment, she went on her stomach and like a feline going low to stalk its prey, made her sultry advance.

The taste of his own blood had just filtered through his mouth when Daniel suddenly felt something circular and hard brush up against the back of his calf.

He felt that same ‘something’ make its way up his thigh, then his waist, and finally….

“You’re right, Daniel,” was the first words that came out of her mouth to enter his ears.

Straddling his back now, Cherry suddenly lowered her head right next to his, taking his entire earlobe in her mouth and sucking on it, tenderly.

Her tongue made him shiver just from the oral treatment it applied to his left ear alone.

A few seconds passed, and then, she moved her head over to whisper at him again longingly, “I do need your cock. I need it in me so fucking bad….”

She kissed the nape of his neck, and then, with both hands on his shoulders, began to drag her breasts up and down the unprotected length of his upper back.

It was an erotic massage of sorts, one only a sex nymph like Cherry Kiss could pull off.

“How else am I going to break that stubborn little spirit? No, the only way- ah ah, just relax!” Breaking her leering monologue to playfully chide him for trying to get up, she pushed him back down on his stomach with one hand.

Then, he could feel her weight slowly coming down on his lower back.

From his perspective, he just saw one shapely leg on either side of him, but from the fans’ view, they see the blonde woman planting her ass firmly just over his tailbone.

“Close your eyes, Dan Danger. And just imagine this pussy you’ve been making wet all night, swallowing that your little six-inch soldier whole and just bouncing up and down on it. Again and again until it just….” While she talked, he could feel her wet pussy lightly humping his thigh. “....pops.”

Facing his feet, Cherry assumed a reverse cowgirl position over his extended limb, treating it almost like a ‘test drive’ for the real deal.

And what a test it was.

Something about the way her vaginal lips felt against his naked thigh flesh just excited him despite it all.

Add to her hips popping and gyrating almost to the rhythm of some silent rock song, and already most of the male spectators in the crowd suddenly harbored a very deep jealousy towards Dan Danger’s leg.

But that teasing didn’t last much longer, as she soon eased herself off of his thigh, kneeling down between his legs.

Lightly raking her fingernails down his tailbone, she brought herself back into the full mount over his facedown figure.

Grinding down on him even more, she let the tension only build and build both in his mind and body while leaning forward to slip one hand underneath his sides and into his groin area.

The other went around under his waistline and right to his groin as she leaned in.

A gasping noise came out of his mouth instead of the usual grunting once she had once more taken possession of his cock.

Fervently stretching and stroking the manly extension, Cherry Kiss relished in giving him her own specialized reach-around with only the jerking motions of her forearm fully visible to the camera.

But what was happening underneath him, hidden from view, just kept him in that horny state of mind.

Every word she said was replaying in his head as her fingers continued pleasuring him.

Words that stuck with him, but at the same time…

“I know Ruby was your first, but I think you need someone young who really knows how to open those special doors for you. Nothing against her, but I think we can do better, now can’t we?” she cooed into his ear. “Just relax babe, let me take you someplace special….”

How about....no.

Not letting her get any further on the handjob front, Daniel suddenly bucked his hips to the side, rolling her underneath him while he ended up briefly on top of her.

But seeing as how his back was to her, the accomplished mat wrestler didn’t let that change in position stand, quickly rolling off of her much to the relief of most of the members in attendance.

However disappointed other members were that Cherry wasn’t able to continue having her way with him, that all faded away as both competitors ended up back on their knees, facing off against one another.

“You’re not relaxing, sweetheart,” she hissed at him irritably.

“I’ll relax after you cum,” he threw it right back at her.

Emotion taking over, Cherry made an impetuous lunge at him, one he saw coming even in the heat of the moment.

Daniel partially sidestepped her forward lunge, not letting the surprisingly durable woman bowl him over with her forearms.

Moving adjacent to her, he instead grabbed her in a gutwrench position before she knew what was coming.

Locking his arms under her, Daniel prepared his legs for liftoff, and then went up to capitalize.

No time to think or consider any alternatives, he deadlifted the blonde woman off the mat with one of his last bursts of strength kicking in to facilitate the lift.

Adrenaline ran through his veins, sending most of his straining muscles into complete overdrive with the captured woman lashing out with all four limbs in an attempt to free herself.

Exerting a louder grunt, he then hauled her up fully on his shoulders, announcing his intent for one move and one move only: powerbomb.

He had pushed his limits just getting the hundred-plus woman up off the ground in his already fatigued state, so seemingly the hard part was over.

But unfortunately not in this reality.

Snapping her legs shut around his neck the second she was draped over his shoulders, Cherry’s instinctual defensive mechanisms kicked in, and she suddenly swung herself downwards towards the mat taking Dan Danger right along with her.

Launched off his feet, the Dangerous One was flung shoulder first to the slick mat in a mightily impressive, impromptu hurricanrana!

The world spun around at least twice in his eyes with Cherry now ostensibly in his peripheral vision.

Not desiring to stay down for the count, Daniel had to will his body into absorbing the impact as best as possible, and then keep himself mobile despite his disorienting vision.

Keeping himself mobile was manageable, if barely, but he once again had trouble discerning the striped woman in the ring from the naked blonde advancing on him at a predatory pace.

Remaining on all fours while Dan Danger struggled just to overcome a level of wobbliness in his legs, Cherry Kiss studied him like a hawk while the fans were split between shouting encouragingly at him or cheering her on.

Swaying her ass from side to side with the cameraman mainly tracking her from behind, she seductively rose up like a beautiful siren emerging from the water as he started to get a stable knee under him.

His other knee followed, providing the foundation for the young man finally to stand up.

And as he did, so did his adversary.

Teetering ever so slightly, he turned his groggy stare away from the fans and back to the center of the pit, right where Cherry Kiss was waiting.

Right where she was about to strike.

Launching herself forward, she launched herself forward at him with a momentous leap, transforming herself into a busty projectile of feminine proportions.

She threw herself at him, a very bold move for the blonde seductress on one hand…

… but a critical mistake at the same time.

Her Lou Thesz attempt would certainly be warranted as a final nail in the coffin that was Dan Danger’s stability any other time, but unfortunately for her, perception was not always reality.

Snapping out of his daze just in the nick of time, Daniel bent forward as if setting up for a back body drop, snatching the unsuspecting blonde right out of mid-air.

Crying out as she was caught, Cherry struggled for a desperate escape, but there was seemingly nothing in her control that would deter Daniel from delivering his own desperation effort.

Getting the blonde woman over one shoulder, he utilized her kicking legs to his own advantage, allowing that frantic movement to guide her slender form down his back and towards his waistline.

Holding both of her legs with the crook of his right arm, he applied a headlock with his other one.

Then, with his opponent bent in a circular shape across his spine, Daniel got an adequate jumping start off the mat before dropping down into a seated position!

Applause thundered from every corner as the Dangerous One delivered the Air Raid Crash after a relatively smooth setup, driving the back of her head and neck into the canvas with almost everything he still had left in him.

Both of their bodies crashed right into the oily surface, the impact having its own individualized impact on both of them.

He instantly rolled over on his belly while Cherry writhed around in the same spot she was dropped on.

Her face was a canvas in itself depicting a shock, pain, and grogginess all at the same time.

And while she laid there, flattened under an invisible weight of misery pressing down on her, Daniel’s eyes still registered that faint yet still alive flicker of life.

“Hell of a surprise takedown by Cherry Kiss! And it looks like she’s measuring him up for one more- no, she got caught! Wow, was she caught! The force behind that maneuver, ladies and gentlemen, just...wow!” Kevin finally caught up with the current moment in time just as the referee walked in between the two competitors still on the ground.

“Yes, we get it. Wrestling moves are so exciting,” Awe grumbled sarcastically, a derisive roll of her eyes almost customary at this point.

“Well, I’m never one to concede the big one until we see the smoke clear, but I reckon I’ll be owing you some Ben Franklins real soon if this match is about to go how I think it’s about to go,” George sighed, rubbing the back of his head.

“Might as well start smoothing out them bills now, my friend. When it comes to that particular move, that belly-to-back piledriver, there are no prisoners taken there. If Danger was looking for an easy transition right into his endgame, well, he hit the jackpot on that one.”

“He doesn’t look too hot from my view,” Katie observed, one hand under her chin.

Nodding as Daniel just then started to will himself into being mobile once more, Kevin admitted, “It’s the kind of move you only do once in a match because it can do major damage to both the giver and the recipient. But that risk has to be assumed when you’re looking at the big picture here: short-term pain and suffering vs better standing in the rankings by pulling out a W in a specialty matchup.”

As he talked, Daniel began to drag himself towards the barely stirring Cherry Kiss….

Crawl. Now.

He had to mentally order himself to keep moving, to scratch and claw through the oily mat if he had to.

Summoning what strength he still possessed, the male sexfighter exploited one last adrenaline surge to finally bring himself into a position to take proper advantage.

Inch by inch, he got close up to inhale her womanly scent, now amplified throughout all the strain and stress of the entire match.

Just as he reached an arm out, Cherry instinctively rolled over on her belly, attempting to create separation.

She rolled out of his reach, but that ended up working even more to his advantage.

One moment later, one hand reached out to grab her around the back of her knee, anchoring her in place.

Another hand went under her to wrap around her waistline.

Using both arms to pull himself into a crouched kneel behind her, Daniel finally seemed to realize the position he was now in as Cherry groggily and fruitlessly stretched her arms out in either direction of her torso.

He didn’t even need to look at her face to see the truth that was readily apparent everywhere he looked.

She was done. Finished.

Well, not exactly ‘finished’ per say, but that would change soon enough.

Using the same arm, he brought her into a position that was very familiar to both her and the audience.

A faint groan came out of her as Dan Danger now presented his opponent in doggy position, her hands and knees bent in front of her as he now took the active role.

He didn’t think it was possible, but well, the picture on the big screen speaks for itself.

Fitting one hand between them, he immediately began ‘easing’ himself into that special zone that one needed to be in for this to work.

Masturbating himself at a reasonably fast pace, Daniel supplemented all his remaining adrenaline with pure, unadulterated lust.

Getting his manhood adequately prepped, he turned to the crowd and then back at his still kneeling opponent.

They all wanted it, and, well, deep down he knew Cherry wanted it too.

“Come on, Danger. Come on, come on….” Muttering to himself, he successfully got his rod into proper performing condition, and then, putting the sprinkles on top, began lightly smacking the head of his manhood against her round cheeks.

She perked up instantly as he dragged that erotic extension along her posterior, teasing her with what was coming.

And now, with all eyes on him, with all that spotlight nearly piercing right through the back of his head, Daniel took a breath, gripping her tightly around the hips as he aimed his cock right at its intended target, and….

….. anytime now….any-

“Come on, just do it.” He had his dick primed and ready, level with her rear entry, and…..and…..shit!

Frustration built up as he grabbed his erection with one hand, determined to manually bypass his moment of hesitation.

He got his dick right between both cheeks, brushing up against her outer lips.

That sensation got her trembling at the knees, letting the anticipation take over hopefully in her mind.

All tease, no penetration, though.

He needed to go through with it, but there was something in his way, like a mental block or something.

But that just made him angrier at himself.

Cherry Kiss was literally facedown with her entire body open to him.

Why couldn’t he just do it? And win the freakin' ma- “Whoa!”

His opponent didn’t stay that way for very long, cutting right through his internal anguish and indecision by suddenly shoving back against his abdomen.

Barreling right into him with whatever strength she had left, Cherry gladly exploited his hesitation by bowling him over on his back using the same ass he was about to thrust himself into.

The ironic sting hurt about as worse as almost her body weight landing on his sternum as she reversed the roles of powers, scooting backwards until he could no longer see light and his facial features became consumed with female flesh.

Yelling out at surprise at the same time he did, the audience was struck in disbelief as the blonde woman trapped Dan Danger in a reverse facesit, her feet planted over his chest while her ass took him fully into its smothering abyss.

His mistake came back to bite him in the cruelest of ways as the former stripper powerfully gyrated her hips all over, forcefully grinding her bare flesh against his nose and mouth every second of the way.

Leaning back so that her tits could bounce with every grind and mash of her body underneath his, Cherry’s face conveyed first determination, and then…..

“Mmmmmm oh you’re in trouble now.” A smile of satisfaction took to her face as her eyes closed with an air of opportunistic glee.

He groaned out, but the effects of her facesit took him far faster than he could anticipate.

The efforts of resistance were quickly nullified by her own as she sadistically rolled back and forth on his face, using her feet on her chest to keep herself steady on top of him.

His hands went up on a last-ditch effort to grab her around the torso, but Cherry quickly hijacked his intentions for her own, seizing his wrists and instead using his palms to knead her hardened nipples instead.

Her blue eyes shone with a renewed fire as she felt his futile grunts underneath her, his face twisting and grimacing against her perched position.

That, and combined with the breast fondling he was indirectly giving to her, seemed to rejuvenate her dominant demeanor.

A few more seconds of relentless ass-smothering passed, causing his muffled yelling to lower in volume.

His legs kicked, and then quivered to a sudden stop as the intensity was seemingly drained from his lower body as well.

Daniel bucked his hips once, then twice, and then….not at all.

Laughter from above rained down on his ears as he felt her bare soles rubbing up and down his heaving chest, keeping a level of sensuality to her otherwise sadistic acts.

And from that, came sudden inspiration.

Still keeping her ass perched atop his face, she extended her feet onto his cock, jerking him off once again between her smooth, thoroughly lubricated arches.

“Mmpphh….” A suddenly louder yelp of protest than usual was picked up from the mics as Dan felt what she was doing. her bare feet wrap around her soles.

“Oh, that brought some life back to you,” Cherry noticed with a smirk. “I wonder what will happen if I keep going, like this...”

He again moaned out into her grinding ass as her feet kept on working his manhood, a steady flow of euphoria keeping his shaft hard to the delight of the female fans.....and the dismay of the male sexfighter underneath her.

“I get being a little cock-shy, Daniel, but talk about a swing and a miss. You had a golden opportunity back there. Even I was rooting for you a little. But then, you just blew it!” she playfully admonished him, stroking him a little faster.

And with that uptick in speed, her grin grew as she multitasked on both smothering and masturbating him at the same time. “But it's gonna be just fine now. I think we can still work something out here.”

No, not again.

Clicking her lips together, she held his cock up with one foot while using her toes to start working his tip.

It was only a matter of time now, in her eyes.

“You know, it's really not healthy to have all that cum stored up in those balls. I think your cock's gonna be real thankful when I allow it to release all over my pretty little toes. But that's not even the best part. The best part....oh yeah...is when I make you lick all of it off right before I fuck your f-f-ffuuuck!” Her eyes bulged open as something wet suddenly penetrated her.

Teetering on the edge between absolute blackness and a hazy reality, Daniel shot his tongue out and hit her with one final wave of oral sensation.

Working right into her glistening, dripping cunt, he lashed out against her folds with a surge of sheer desperation, making Cherry freeze right in place.

Not even able to articulate another word, she let out a loud, piercing cry instead…

…. and then another one as an almost violent shaking took hold of her naked form.

He could barely feel his hands or feet, but with his dick on absolute sensual overload, he put all of that horniness into each lick and lustful lavish delving right into her womanhood.

Not. Again.

Utilizing his tongue like the dangerous sexual weapon it was, he kept swirling his tongue within her honeypot just as he started to let go of his solid grip on reality.

Instinctively, she tried to press down on his head but in doing so, she allowed his tongue to bury itself even deeper within her womanly goodness.

She realized her mistake too late, however, with the crowd picking up on her trembling legs right in the cameraman’s view.

Once he had accessed the deeper levels of her femininity, Daniel felt around for her erotic ‘level’, and then flicked it on.

“Fuck- FUUCK!” What came out of her next wasn’t just another impassioned cry.

It was her orgasm.

That moment of distraction proved to be her own downfall, as Daniel’s final campaign on her pussy culminated in a blissful blizzard of sensation that took her right over the edge.

Her face was the epitome of euphoria as an explosion of girl-cum trickled out onto the canvas, mixing with the already slick mat.

Tensing up as if she had just been struck by lightning, she instantly collapsed beside him as the sexual release overwhelmed her senses.

Nothing intelligible came out of Cherry Kiss’ mouth with the referee now able to see her trembling, convulsing body, and then, the visible discharge of her juices that now decorated Dan Danger’s lips.

Separated only by inches and strands of blonde hair in the mat, both competitors remained on the ground as the final decision was rendered.

“And it looks like….well I’ll be damned, it looks like-”

“Just fucking call it,” Awe growled out venomously, her arms pushed against her chest crossly.

The fans’ collective reaction was one of (no pun intended) awestruck realization with Cherry still going through her post-orgasm bliss and Daniel barely coming to after nearly falling off the brink.

George ran an incredulous hand through his hair while making the unofficial declaration while waiting for the ref’s official call. “Folks, I think Dan Danger just won this match. I also may owe some money, but let’s forget about that for a sec. Let’s just unpack this moment. Kev?”

“Where to begin? I mean, we could spend a good minute just analyzing how Dan Danger managed to turn that one around. How he managed to-”

“Or you could just shut up?” Katie interrupted him curtly. “I like that option the best.”

Her understandably dour mood was not a deterrent on the overall mood of the crowd.

“DANGER! DANGER! DANGER!”

Not agai...wait, what?

He opened his eyes.

Immediately, sensation came back to him.

Bright lights. Screaming voices from everywhere. His cock still being a trooper holding in all that cum.

He looked left, and then right to see his opponent with her back partially to him, still registering that apparently heavenly orgasm he licked out of her.

“Danger, get up. Get up, I need to make it official.”

Then, a voice from above.

A very welcoming one, to say the least.

Turning himself over on his stomach, he allowed the official to grab one of his arms (he was too groggy to even know which one) and help him up to his feet.

Wobbly as he was, the striped official nonetheless assisted him, allowing him to find his footing against the oily surface they were both standing on.

“DANGER! DANGER….!” The fans chanting grew even louder, sparking a small grin across his face.

Cherry was still on the canvas, touching her most intimate areas as the full weight of the match hadn’t yet broken through her mental fog.

“....I won?” Daniel finally murmured out to the brunette standing next to him.

“Just listen for the call,” she told him, leaving him to go fetch a towel.

“Ladies and gentlemen, winner of the third and final fall with a pussylick submission, and winner of the match….”

He closed his eyes, and smiled even-

“Ugghhhh!” A blunt force suddenly slammed into him from behind, knocking him down to the ground.

It was so quick, so brutal, that Daniel, in his frazzled thoughts, still thought the fans facing him were pointing at him instead of behind him just as the forceful contact was made.

But down he went, hitting the canvas facefirst to open up a whole new bandage of hurt across his forehead.

Every cheer dissipated at that moment as the fans now identified the source of the ambushing presence.

The person, now discerned by her feminine figure, had jumped over the guard railing dressed in blue jeans, boots, and a designer T-Shirt with a Dante Dynamite mask concealing her identity.

But her identity remained masked no longer as she ripped it off, revealing the other half to the now grinning blonde woman at the commentary table.

“Congratulations, bitch,” Jenny spat at him, tossing the mask aside while also doing away with her shirt at the same time to reveal her bare midriff.

The booing rained down on her like a thunderstorm, but it was all just noise to Shock.

Noise that only fueled her fire.

The referee was kept at a distance by a dangerous glare from the short-haired blonde, who then turned her sights fully on the Dangerous One.

“What the hell! Kate, what’s going on? This is uncalled for!” George wanted to know, turning around only to see Awe looking on adoringly at her tag partner eyeing down the groaning young man.

“I second my broadcast partner here. The kid won the match. Why is your partner in there when the deal’s already done?” Kevin also stated.

Awe merely shrugged as if this was the most casual thing in the world to her. “Boys, this is what we call healing. Jenny just has her process.”

“Yeah, but I don’t think this is the way you go about these things.”

“This is how we’ve always done this, Kevin,” Awe sneered at him, turning to visually immerse herself in what was happening now inside the pit. “Bitch boy just needs a little bit of a spanking, but he’ll be fine. Jenny won’t hurt him…..much.”

What the….what’s happen-

“Ugghhhh…” Daniel grunted out as something pointy and hard thumped into his midsection.

Her right boot.

Swinging that same leg back, she stomped on his ribcage at least twice before digging all ten fingers into his hair.

Too exhausted to fight back, he was brought up to his knees with only pain and confusion conveyed properly across his face.

With an angry growl, Shock then braced the sole of her boot against his back and stomped down, sending him facefirst into the canvas once more.

Her eyes burned with a malevolent, almost deranged fire as she looked down at the young man trying freely to grab what little bearings were still within his reach.

She then glared at the still writhing Cherry Kiss, who was so out of it from her explosive erotic outburst that she was essentially a non-factor either way.

“I told her she wasn’t ready,” Jen grumbled under her breath, fixing her death-glare back upon the Dangerous One.

“I told her you were a slippery little bastard,” she further narrowed her eyes at him.

The collective sounds of booing accompanied her every move as she grabbed him by the hair once more.

Yanking back without a shred of sympathy, Shock’s sneer was pure hate. “Any smartass comment on the ass-kicking you’re about to get from me, bitch boy?”

If there were words that Daniel could use at that exact moment, he wasn’t stable or coherent enough to even try to sound them out.

“Good.” Reaching down to grab him around the sides, the blonde brawler forced him up to his feet just long enough to hurl him out of the pit entirely with one great running start.

Not able to see ahead enough to protect himself upon landing, Daniel absorbed the impact hard on his collarbone and upper body.

Almost bouncing off the concrete, a now audibly winded Dan Danger instinctively rolled over on his belly as the rallying cries from his fans seemingly rang upon deaf ears.

Besides the fans, he heard a furious set of footsteps off to his right, and then, some yelling that sounded exactly like Jenny.

Some back-and-forth between her and a male, older-sounding voice, and then metal sliding together.

Definitely metal.

Wait, fuck-

“FUUCK!” Daniel’s entire world caught on fire as Shock unleashed a malicious chairshot right into his unprotected back.

Wielding the now folded seat like it was a crowbar, she reared back and then let loose at her cruel discretion.

Self-preservation kicked in, and Daniel crawled towards the steps that led up to the top of the ramp.

He was nearly- “Uggghhhhh!”

Another chairshot across the back.

He reached out for the railing frantically, trying to pull himself-

“Ugghhhhh!” And then another one.

His fingers slipped off the metal, leaving him sprawled out over the steps.

Climbing over him, Shock practically dragged his near limp body onto the elevated surface as the anger from the crowd now turned into pure horror.

Letting him go, she reared back in an overhead swing, waiting for him to weakly lift his body up some.

Not much, but just enough for her to elicit an even greater impact by smashing it into his spine once more.

A few seconds passed, and Dan Danger remained exactly where he was.

Right where she wanted him.

She lifted up the chair once again to-

“Babe, babe, babe!” A sudden click-clack of high heels intervened to give Jenny pause just before she could crack the metallic weapon against his bruised, now near motionless body.

Away from the commentary table and armed with a microphone, Katie was quick to swoop in to calm down her incensed, highly aggressive partner.

“I wasn’t finished,” she snarled back at the busty blonde now by her side, lowering the chair only reluctantly.

“Yeah, but he is.” Gesturing at the grimacing young man, Awe cocked a sly grin, “Well, not finished finished. I’m sure bitch boy’s missing those Cherry lips right about now, huh?”

Shock wasn’t too amused by that quip. “Whatever. Do I look satisfied to you?”

“You’re never satisfied, Jen. But that’s okay.” Katie’s eyes, now predatory, lowered to their mutual person of disdain. “Let me talk to him a minute, ‘kay?”

Scoffing, Shock tossed the chair aside and stepped aside as the talker of the group now stood with one leg on either side of his head.

Looking down on him, Awe bent over to not only exaggerate her shapely ass to the onlookers behind her, but also to tease him with her cleavage.

“We are so proud of you, Daniel.” Purring into the microphone, Awe was surprisingly complimentary, in her own patronizing way. “You finally got on the scoreboard! Now, I’d hoped you’d just stay true to your inner loser and eat all three losses in a row, but I guess even that might get a little bit predictable. Personally, I thought it was a wimpy way to go about it, but whatever. The milk's already been spilled, so we'll just clean the table off and move on to next week. And next week, your opponent will be….”

She glared at the crowd, and then back at him, finally shouting out, “Announced next week, so you’re just gonna have to wait and see!”

Grinning as the crowd booed her, Awe continued on with her exceptionally smug grin, “I think we’ll take things back in the ring. It’ll be more in your wheelhouse, suplexes and all that shit. Which is just awesome, because the woman who we’ve personally scouted out was born to dominate those four corners. Am I right, Jen?”

Her partner merely supplied a supportive yet uninvested nod, continuing to stare daggers at her wounded prey.

“She is, quite frankly, going to fuck your shit up, and it is going to be so beautiful! Now, don't go in to this one thinking it'll be all lollipops and blowjobs like it was with Cherry, alright? Our girl's gonna take what she wants from you like a damn ATM machine and we’re both going to watch her do it. Then, after that, guess what happens? C’mon guess!”

He winced out as she prodded at his sides with her stiletto heel, knowing full well he had nothing intelligible to say.

“Oh, what’s wrong, Dan Danger? Where’s your heroic comeback, your badass one-liner, shit like that. Come on, Jen didn’t beat your ass that bad, now did she…?” Playfully cajoling him on, she dropped down to her knees, nearly straddling his face while still using the microphone.

“I’m still not through with him.”

“All in good time, babe. All in good time.” Leaning down so that her voice became a whispering coo, she taunted him, “Well, I’ll help you out, smart guy. After our handpicked opponent annihilates you, we’re going to step inside that ring and humble you all over again. And then the week after that, same business. So by the time you lose this little game of ours, well, you’ll just be used to being our super-special little bottom bitch. Now, excuse me just one sec.”

Getting up, she spoke derisively into the microphone, “Until next week, losers!”

She handed the mic to Jenny before loosening up her bra.

Already, Daniel could see his future, and it was terrifying.

He tried to resist, but as soon as he saw those mountainous orbs begin to adjust to their newfound freedom, well, the only thing he could move were his eyes.

“I don’t want you to leave here tonight with nothing to show. After all, you won your match, bitch boy. And you deserve a very special reward for that.” She casually removed her bra, and with it, unleashed something that was now and forever burned into Daniel’s memories.

Feeling up her naked breasts with both hands, Awe cooed out softly, “My girls want to give you a big, warm hug.”

He felt it in his heart. In his veins, he felt fear.

The short-haired woman was the picture of malevolent excitement as she practically 'modelled' her bare breasts right in front of him.

“I know, they are just so adorable, right?” she grinned, sensing his shifting body language, “It ain’t cheap to look this beautiful, babe, but when you’ve taken down as many wannabe main-eventers as we have, well, the ends justify the means.”

Up close, drinking in her busty, infamous allure from such an intimate space, Daniel was almost shaking with panic now.

“Fair warning, I'm big on hugs so you might feel a little....claustrophobic at times," Katie giggled knowingly, brushing her hair back. "But I want you to enjoy this, Daniel. I really do. And when you wake up, tell Sammy we said hello.”

Fuck y- wait, why Sam-!

That was the exact moment Katie descended upon him with her cavernous chest, consuming everything he knew or would know in complete darkness.

He yelled out a silent scream into her flesh, and then faded to black.

Author's Note: Whew! Finally done! So, there's a lot to unpack here, so I'll do my best to do a brief analysis, and as always, leave you guys and girls to fill in the spaces where needed.

- First off, I went long on this one. It's not to common I get so invested in the process for these full-length matches, but in this case, I knew it was important to really give my all. So, this final fall is split in 2 halves. Hopefully, you guys like me splitting up the extra-long chapters up as to allow for a more natural stopping place if you want to just breathe for a moment or so.

- As for the match itself, I really think both competitors were at their absolute best here. They both had something to prove, and I think, more or less, succeeded in that goal. Cherry may have ceded victory to Dan Danger under very slim margins, but she was far from the helpless woman who needed Shock and Awe to bail her out just a few months ago. She played Daniel's game the only way she could, and certainly should be commended for that.

- To put it blunt, though, the end of the match came when Daniel hit the Air Raid Crash (or belly-to-back piledriver). It's very rare that someone gets up from that, and, once you get deep into the final fall of an already unique and strenuous matchup, well, your chances of recovery are even slimmer. So Dan had Cherry right where he wanted her, and finally, the ball was in his court. No intervention, no sexy distraction. She was his, and then.....well, he nearly became hers when she turned the tables on him with that facesit. Why did he hesitate, you might ask? Very good question....that I'll let you speculate on for a little while hehe.....

- Honestly, I think Daniel knew he had something coming from Shock/Awe. He probably didn't think it would happen so soon, but such is life, right? I can't spoil his next opponent myself, but I will say it will definitely shake his world (and maybe even yours) in more ways than one.

- It appears that Shock/Awe knows Daniel's trainer, Samuel Stillwater....

- Finally, alternative endings! Just as an FYI, I no longer send people PMs with alternative endings of past matches. So, please disregard the earlier notes from earlier in the story where I said I would send them out individually. They're enclosed in a PDF within the story itself. If you want to know the page numbers, ask me that, but from now on I think it's most convenient that I put them within the story so that they're available to everyone at any time.

- ..... and yes, there will be a Cherry Kiss vs Dan Danger 2 alternate ending. Look for that soon.

- Oh, and before the main event, I don't think we've checked up on the SFL's resident Princess, now have we? Wonder what's on her mind....thanks for reading!!

Last edited by batman4life; 21-Nov-20 at 23:35.
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to batman4life For This Useful Post:
Old 20-Nov-20, 07:43
Points: 1,916, Level: 17 Points: 1,916, Level: 17 Points: 1,916, Level: 17
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Tales of the Sex Fighting League

Ho
ly
Fuck!
That was awesome. Can't say I'm not disappointed about the winner but hopefully we haven't seen the last of Cherry Kiss. Big old plus one on the alternate endings pdf! Top notch work dude!
The Following User Says Thank You to smothersub For This Useful Post:
Old 20-Nov-20, 13:20
Points: 1,678, Level: 16 Points: 1,678, Level: 16 Points: 1,678, Level: 16
Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2%
Last Achievements

So I'll give my bigger review in your DM to not post twice here and I don't have the time to really go deep before work.

For what I can say now, this was a great battle, fun to read and lots of nice call back with the action. I gues smy only big ''oof not sure on that'' is the whole ''Cherry gave all she could in Dan Danger rplaystyle'' because I don,t feel that excuse really work to protect her. This match every rounds could only be won by orgasm, Cherryr is literally lousy at wrestling but great at sex, so for her to lose that match is actually her dropping the ball in her own speciality, not Dan capitalizing on an advantage. So I'm not quite sure how her reputation wouldn't be slightly damaged by this as she used Smother and Footjobs a lot (and those where Dna biggest weaknesses) and still couldn't pull out a win. So personally I don't buy it that she's not hurt by this.

However I do want to insist, solid match.The Pro's definitely upset the con's by a great margin. Wouldn't call it your best but it,s up there for sure and it was a solid read from, begining to end.
Old 20-Nov-20, 15:30
Points: 6,990, Level: 35 Points: 6,990, Level: 35 Points: 6,990, Level: 35
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

Dan almost blew that big time, gonna be interesting to see the dialogue on his hesitation especially when it comes to Nicky. Also can't wait to see the alternative ending for this one.
Old 20-Nov-20, 16:32
Points: 6,125, Level: 33 Points: 6,125, Level: 33 Points: 6,125, Level: 33
Last Achievements

I agree this was certainly a long round to read, but worth. Every. Line! The highs, the lows, the lead changes were all fanfreakingtastic. Even that after match revenge fit in SO WELL.

I'm looking forward to his next match and personally I'm really hoping you put him against the Amazonian powerhouse Elaina Adonis because I need some more Janna Breslin in my SFL universe. Even if he pulls out the win against someone like her to go up 2-1 he'd definitely not come out unscathed which I'm sure would fall right into Awe's overall plans for our beloved Dan Danger.

Can't wait for the alternate ending and the coming matches!!

Stay well during the holidays.
Old 20-Nov-20, 17:21
Points: 2,644, Level: 21 Points: 2,644, Level: 21 Points: 2,644, Level: 21
Last Achievements

I'm definitely intrigued on what his hesitation was over.

Also curious who is up next. Charlotte's another old rival that I like, and one that I'd think is more likely to win, but she probably wouldn't work for/with anyone else.

Also a little surprised there was no Bunny run in, and I guess Mantaur is still out of action. But I guess it's better not to always have someone run in for the save. Maybe Dan told Bunny not to make saves for him.

Chelsea would definitely be willing to mess with Dan and that's one of the other big return names. I'm with baller in that Elaina Adonis is another interesting name. There are a bunch which makes it interesting. Adonis would be a different type of interesting fight since she's less about the sex wrestling, which these previous opponents focused on, and would actually go tit for tat with Dan Danger on the wrestling side, and may even be the one that is less experienced in that arena.
Old 21-Nov-20, 13:44
Points: 1,658, Level: 16 Points: 1,658, Level: 16 Points: 1,658, Level: 16
Last Achievements

So I think you made that fall long round ,included a lot of highs, lows as long as you saw almost everyone predict Dan will win that match, and also as Dan is the core of your universe so his match should be a big event, therefore you made sure as the result is expected so it must be worth to be reading. and of course it was a good fall as your rest chapters.

I hoped you saved your golden fingers/thoughts for the next match.as you takes a while to add a new chapter.

I hope if Awe face Dan soon it will be a very interested match,I know she is not his next opponent but I talk on general. and I add my voice to honeryx to see Charlotte soon as she is a very interested character. also I missed La Damma.

Maybe Danial next opponent will be new character. we`ll see.
Old 22-Nov-20, 00:18
Points: 3,646, Level: 25 Points: 3,646, Level: 25 Points: 3,646, Level: 25
Last Achievements

Man, the buildup for the eventual Dan vs Awe rematch is reaching its peak!
Another amazing chapter, as always.
Old 23-Nov-20, 09:51
Points: 2,525, Level: 20 Points: 2,525, Level: 20 Points: 2,525, Level: 20
Last Achievements

Lot of intrigue in this one, I'd say I'm more caught up in what didn't happen than what did. Not to say that I didn't enjoy the match, I did, but Dan's moment of hesitation really stole the show for me. So much so that I thought the actual ending to the match was a bit abrupt, actually. I don't mean to say that in a negative way, just a neutral way, really. Dan's whole "will he-won't he" moment hooked me, and I thought you would circle back to it in this chapter, so the match ending not long after just caught me off-guard. On a reread, I think I appreciate the match's end for being a bit of a callback to Dan and Cherry's first match (instead of losing during a facesit, he wins by turning that same position around).

But like I said, Daniel's hesitation really seems front-and-center here, and I've got to say, I loved how you handled it. All the way back during Daniel and Melanie's dinner date it was discussed how being outfucked (especially on your first time) can really mess with a sexfighter's confidence. When he got outfucked by Ruby, he was shaken up, but I wasn't sure just where you wanted to go with it. Showing us how getting his ring virginity taken affects him, and giving it real consequences (it almost cost him the match!) was a really good decision. And when Daniel's preparing to try and fuck Cherry and you describe him feeling "all eyes on him...all that spotlight nearly piercing right through the back of his head," I thought that was a pretty powerful line to show the pressure he feels at that time. Dan's seen and faced quite a bit in his young career, but when it comes to fucking...it's one thing that he's still a dead rookie with. The pressure that he feels to perform at the highest, most intimate level of the game...it's too much for him in this moment. His prior failure and his lack of experience treading into those deep waters are melding together and creating that mental block. It's a really great turn of events and unique track to take for a character in this kind of story.

In something just a bit lighter...I think a few of the guesses that Elaine Adonis would be his next opponent are interesting. I do remember her saying in an earlier chapter (in a conversation with Charlotte) that Shock & Awe had approached her...though she didn't exactly seem receptive to their offer...

And yes, when it comes to Princess Charlotte, after getting her royal hands dirty, I suppose we'll see if she can get her win by forfeit or not.
Old 27-Nov-20, 00:38
Points: 20,541, Level: 62 Points: 20,541, Level: 62 Points: 20,541, Level: 62
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,253 Times in 266 Posts
Default Tales of the Sex Fighting League: To Be The Woman...

As the cameras faded away on the various medical professionals and authorized personnel going to check up on the unconscious Dangerous One, the JumboTron transitioned into a snapshot of the backstage area to capture the concerned audience’s attention.

Namely, it was the outside of the medical room, where traffic in-and-out was busy as usual.

Standing right in front of the new establishing shot was none other than Missy Robinson, now going on her cue.

“Ladies and gentlemen, I regret to inform you that the Enforcer, otherwise known as Monica Gadson, has not been cleared to compete tonight due to potential concerns over possible head trauma inflicted to her by her would-be opponent, Princess Charlotte West. I have learned over the past half-hour that even though the doctors have ruled out a concussion, they are still adhering to SFL protocol in not allowing her to participate in the ring for her own safety. They do however anticipate her being cleared in two to three weeks. And by then, if she still desires a match with Miss West, perhaps that could be scheduled. In the meantime, I’ll await an update on the current condition of Dan Danger-”

The door suddenly opened behind her, prompting her to pause her delivery.

And the man who exited was none other than the Awesome One himself.

“Whew! Commish did say this job was gonna be nuts from Day One,” the Miz half-muttered to himself, walking right into full view of the cameraman, which was already a natural position for him anyways.

Missy jumped at the opportunity being presented to her. “Mr. General Manager, mind if we take up a minute of your time? I know you’re in the middle of your managerial duties here but-”

He waved that formality away. “Don’t sweat it, babe. I wasn’t going to spend this minute doing anything anyhow. Hit me.”

“Yes, so I was wondering if there was a new update on the Enforcer’s condition? The fans are concerned about her recovery prognosis.”

The Miz nodded, straightening out his tie some. “Well, good news is she still knows what day of the week this is. Bad news is she doesn’t know much else about what’s been happening here tonight, so the docs are gonna be safe. While I don’t condone what Charlotte West did, I get it. Takes an overachiever to know one, y’know.”

“Certainly. Kind of a follow up, but do you think any kind of reprimand is in order for her actions?” she offered the mic at him again.

And to that, the Miz shrugged. “Hey, sometimes you gotta let girls be girls, right? I understand the Commissioner usually likes to tighten the leashes up some, but, quite frankly, I say let them go at it. Mutual hatred is big for ratings, and when you’ve got a national audience to entertain each week, why not let them hash their differences out in that ring? So yeah, once Monica’s given the green light, you folks will see that match again, and it….will be….” He teased out that response, gesturing to the brunette, “Come on, Missy, you know what comes next….”

“.... awesome,” the short woman supplied with a small grin.

“Awww, you say it almost as good as yours truly.” Clasping his fingers together with a more enthusiastic change in demeanor, he addressed the fans now, “Well folks, you’ve got one hell of a main event coming up. And we all know that’ll be one kickass piece of business, but let’s look a little forward in our crystal balls, shall we? Let’s do some housekeeping for next week.”

Another A-lister grin adorned his face as he adopted a much more bombastic flair to his delivery, “So, running down the card for next week, we’ve got the Mastodon in a qualifying match against a hot- and I do mean scorching, new arrival. Speaking of hot, we’ve got all the singles ladies ready to show you exactly how horny they’ve been with a week off. Just to name the usual suspects, you’re gonna see Jane, Mermaid, Madison ‘The Man-Eater’, Megan, and last but not least…” He gave his voice a slight Southern twang while saying the next name, “Jesse Belle.”

“Imagine all that womanpower contained in one, awesome night, and let that thought tuck you in at night, if you know what I mean. Oh, and since I’m big on redemption, what say we give Bux Bunny another opportunity to hop back on the winning train? I’m sure I can find an opponent worthy of her prowess. Wouldn’t you say, Missy?”

“Without a doubt. And while I have you, any word on how the actions of Shock and Awe will be received once this show is over?

He nodded along with her, “Well first off, I absolutely do not condone what they did to Dan Danger. Heinous. Absolutely reprehensible. Look, I gave Katie the night off out of the kindness of my abnormally large heart, but if she wants to sic her girls on someone that bad, let’s at least make it a fair fight. So, I went ahead and exercised a little bit of my managerial awesomeness to schedule something. Next week, in that very ring, Awe is going one-on-one….” He waited for the perpetual drum roll, then finally gave the payoff, “....against Tristan Twisted.”

The crowd immediately voiced their intrigue at the JumboTron as the Miz’s (Slammy) award-winning smile took up the screen.

“Wow,” Missy silently mouthed out.

“Mr. Tristan impressed me so much tonight I decided to sign him full-time with the premier sexfighting organization in the United States. You’re welcome, by the way. And if Tristan does as good of a job against Katie as he did against Serena Siren, well, maybe there’s one more door I can crack open for him. But that’s enough from me…..”

“....let’s get back to the show….”

“This is all on me. I should’ve known from the sec only Katie walked out there-”

“It is not on you, but their own cowardly nature. They have always been dishonorable vultures, taking advantage of someone else’s work.”

“You’re speaking to the choir, Vikky, but that doesn’t make me feel better. I saw the signs, this- this is how they’ve always pulled this shit. I should’ve done something, I should’ve….gah, damn it….”

Both eyes groggily cracked open to the predominantly white surroundings now coloring Daniel Derrick’s vision.

The medical room.

It took a few seconds for the initial brightness to dim down to normal, allowing him to make out more familiar figures around him.

One was feminine and very petite, her arms gripping his wrist tight.

With his sense of smell coming back first, he made out her faint scent before her other features became more discernable to him.

“Guys! Guys, I think he’s waking up….” Her head turned away from him, towards the two other figures on his right side.

“Wonderful news! Now will you stop moving so much, Samuel?” came the other woman’s voice, the sternness of her command bringing back some recent memories for Daniel.

“....yeah, yeah sure.” The male figure walked over to him, his features gradually becoming clearer as the ringing in Daniel’s ears finally settled.

The male sexfighter squinted his eyes, then finally made out-

“How we doing, my man?” Sam Stillwater smiled, though with none of the enthusiasm and high energy that his protégé had grown used to.

Daniel tried to answer that question by sitting up on whatever surface he was on, only to sharply grunt out in pain.

Every muscle lining up his spine practically throbbed with a searing, still fresh sensation as he was forced to rest his head back on the elevated cushion beneath his neck.

He tried again but his back just screamed at him again.

“I can’t believe I let you just go out exposed like that. I mean, did we learn nothing from Kenzie and Jake?” Melanie commented from his other side.

“Don’t blame yourself for my oversight, Mel. Cherry was just the red herring they used to get him where they wanted him. Same as all the other girls they trick into this bullshit gauntlet-”

“Sam…..” Daniel spoke out weakly, trying to reboot his thoughts through the haze he was still in.

“I’m here, man.”

After an extended wince, he looked his mentor in the face and asked him candidly, “I won, right?”

Sam cracked a smile. “Yeah, bud. You stuck to the plan, did everything we taught you to.”

“Well, not everything.”

“Vik, not now,” Sam spoke firmly.

He nodded, taking that in first.

Then, still registering pain all over his torso, managed to get out, “Shock and Awe...they didn’t like that too much, I think.”

Melanie (being the supportive, kickass girlfriend she was), gripped his forearm even tighter. “Fuck those bitches, Daniel. They can throw all the hissy fits they want, but you owned it tonight. And Cherry, she’s gonna think twice before coming after you again. If she even thinks she’s on your level.”

“...she is on my level, Mel,” he grunted at her, relieved at his victory but still cognizant over just how narrow that win really was, even now. “I made a mistake, hesitated when I should’ve just ended it. She nearly put me out, but I guess, I guess you all saw what happened…..”

“You are modest for an American,” Viktoria commented dryly, though with some hint of pride in her voice. “More modest than I would’ve been, that is for sure.”

Grimacing heavily at another failed attempt to get up, he managed an appreciative grin. “Thanks.”

“I’ve been through this enough to know those chair shots are gonna sting like a battalion of bees for like two or three days. If you put enough ice on it, maybe take it easy on the weights some, you’ll pull out of this just fine. Believe me, Shock and Awe are vindictive cunts, but they know how this game works. They beat you just enough to put the fear of tits in you, and then-”

“Mission accomplished,” Daniel interrupted him, finally getting an elbow under him.

He was still trying to gather everything in his head, but there was one image in particular that had not left his memory banks.

And how could he forget those words. “I don’t want you to leave here tonight with nothing to show.”

“They wanted to send a message, well they did,” Daniel completed his thought, scooting up on the treatment table. “I get it, but uh….”

He then looked at Sam, who had this look on his face that he hadn’t seen before.

“They said they knew you,” he confessed to his mentor. “Right before Katie snuffed my lights out, that’s what she said to me.”

For a second, his expression was unreadable.

He turned to Viktoria, who had a similar expression, then back to his mentee.

Finally, something finally showed in his eyes.

A flicker of something….long-buried.

“We had a history,” Stillwater finally told him, folding his arms in.

Holding his back with one arm, Daniel sat up a little more. “History? Like, what kind of history? Did you guys-?”

“They’re still active competitors. I’m not. Does that answer your question?” Sam told him bluntly.

Daniel paused mid-sentence, not daring to continue on.

The blonde man then turned to the blonde sexfighter. “Make sure he gets plenty of rest, and then I’ll link back up with him to talk strategy over the weekend.”

Melanie, just as taken aback as Daniel, merely nodded in understanding.

He then almost averted his gaze from Derrick a little, scratching the back of his head. “Look man, I didn’t mean to snap, it’s just- well, it’s done with, okay?”

Viktoria spoke softly in Russian towards the blonde man, who reciprocated by waving his hand off at her.

“I’m fine, I’m fine. Just...just take care of him, alright? Be back in a sec.” With that, Sam broke away from the group, heading out of the room and into the sea of black-clothed backstage crew members.

As the Russian woman sighed, Daniel ran a weary hand through his hand. “Hell of a night, huh?”

No response.

He turned to the intended recipient, his girlfriend. “So enough about my blood rivals. If you want to talk about what happened with Ramon and-”

“You’re not gonna believe this,” Melanie cut him off, showing him a livestream of the show through her cellphone….

The cameraman panned up with exquisite detail over the strappy high heels, then the slender, highly athletic calves, and finally, the crimson dress that was worn with regal pride by the self-professed crown jewel of the entire SFL.

And as the orchestral drums of her music began to finally die down, Charlotte West stood in the middle of the ring wearing a smile as expensive as her wrist bracelets and diamond earrings combined.

The blonde woman, commanding the entirety of the crowd before her, stood and waited…..

….. and kept on smiling as her music was replaced by a soaring chorus of boos.

Boos that failed to leave any kind of wrinkle in her aristocratic, above-it-all demeanor at all.

With a slow flourish of her wrist, she lifted a microphone up to her lips.

Still grinning from ear to ear, the pampered woman spoke, “It is so nice to see all of your filthy, disgusting faces again after so long. Did you all miss me?”

The louder-than-normal booing seemingly answered that question for her. “Well, I didn’t miss any of you, but I appreciate your passion. Now, let’s not dilly-dally around. I’ve got dinner reservations at a place none of you can even afford in about twenty minutes, and I absolutely loathe tardiness.”

She continued, “Tonight, I was scheduled- sorry, excuse me, I scheduled myself to give a rare opportunity to someone totally not worthy of my time. Now, as is apparently custom around here, this person decided to show me disrespect instead of gratitude. She assaulted me backstage last week- unprovoked might I add- and then, caused me further emotional distress tonight with her hurtful and egregiously false slander.”

Taking a breath as if to ‘compose’ herself, Charlotte kept going, “Now, calling me names didn’t work out too well for her loser husband, but you don’t exactly need a college degree for the police academy, I hear. In doing what she did, I’m afraid Monica simply reaped the logical and totally justified consequences of her natural stupidity. To put it in words you uneducated sloths can actually follow, she showed me disrespect; I showed her what would happen if she was in a real fight without backup showing up to save her ass.”

The booing didn’t lessen at all, but neither did her arrogance.

“What that all means is simple. Monica disqualified herself from the privilege of losing to me in this ring tonight. That’s right, peasants. The so-called Enforcer is not coming out tonight because she’s still trying to remember her ABCs through the concussion that a pretty girl like myself gave her. If she wasn’t already brain-damaged enough from being married to that pussy that somehow passes as a real man. So, are we all caught up?”

The crowd answered her with a mixture of middle fingers, booing, and chanting halfheartedly for the former cop.

“I’ll take that as a yes. Oh, ring announcer…..where are you, ring announcer?” Turning towards the ringside area, she gestured towards the tuxedo-wearing man. “I have a very special task for you, sweetie.”

Turning on a microphone, the man went up the steps as she practically jumped up and down with excitement.

As he stepped between the ropes, she eyed him up, “Aren’t we looking dashing tonight, Mr. Ring Announcer?”

“Actually my name is-”

“Your name is what I say it is, sweetie,” Charlotte cut him off right there, going on to admonish him, “When your superior is looking you in the eyes, you don’t question what she says. You just do it. Life is so much easier and less painful if you do what the pretty blonde woman tells you to do. Make sense?”

The man quickly made his understanding known to her.

“On account of Monica disqualifying herself due to her own stupidity, I am to be declared the official and undisputed winner of this contest. You will say those exact words, or I will submit a very unflattering recommendation about you to upper management later tonight. Am I understood?”

He nodded his head.

“Words, peasant,” she growled at him through gritted teeth.

He got the words out. “Yes ma’am.”

“It’s ‘Yes Princess’ but I’ll let you slide just this once, Mr. Announcer. Now, take that mic and do the one thing in this world that you’re actually talented at,” she sneered at him.

Doing as requested, he began to adopt his usual booming delivery, “Ladies and gentlemen, the Enforcer has been disqualified from this contest. The official and undisputed winner of this match…..PRINCESS CHARLOTTE!!!”

The blonde woman acted like she had just won an Olympic Medal as the crowd roundly booed the announcement.

But the louder they booed, the more she reveled in their collective displeasure.

She took it all in with a satisfied leer, cocking one hip while snapping her fingers expectantly at the ring announcer.

Not knowing what else he could do, the man came forward, right as she extended her arm out to him.

“Make sure everyone knows what a real winner looks like,” she sneered at him.

Tentatively taking her wrist, he went beyond his traditional duties and raised her arm up so that image could be captured out on the JumboTron.

“Alright, this is getting just a little bit ridiculous, and I happen to be somewhat of a fan of this young woman’s technical abilities at the very least.”

“I wouldn’t argue with that. Charlotte ‘wins’ this match by default, and all of sudden she’s making this out like she’s being awarded the Presidential Medal of Freedom or something,” George agreed with him.

The less-than-warm reception to the ring announcer’s proclamation continued to erupt until finally Charlotte’s declarative tone overwhelmed the fans’ chanting.

“Since the record books will show yet another win for yours truly, I think I am entitled to a week off. Overexposure is a no-no when it comes to a woman of my caliber, and let’s be honest with ourselves here: none of you deserve to witness my talents on full display each week. I’m sure all of the lesser women here will be adequate enough to satisfy your pathetic fantasies for now. As for me, well, I think I’ll just wait until someone actually worthy of my time and my efforts can impress me enough to-”

“¡Viva La Dama!”

Everything stopped at that moment.

Everyone in that arena paused, and then, directed their eyes towards the entrance ramp.

Charlotte West, in all of her self-professed glory, felt that same pause in her words as the JumboTron lit up with a highlight reel of a beautiful, brunette woman with sun-based skin and a fierce glare that had captured eyes even from the distant continent of Europe.

And now, that same look was upon her.

The pause turned into a thundering applause as Angelina Tomas walked out, commanding a rare reaction that nearly shook the building itself!

Absence had certainly made the hearts of collective thousands even fonder with the Lady of Madrid making a statement just with her body language alone.

Knee-high boots. Dark jeans. And a leather jacket completed the combination for her casual wear, one that only added to her seasoned allure.

Charlotte’s facial expression had changed as the veteran sexfighter made her much-anticipated return back inside the SFL arena, but it wasn’t of admiration or even intrigue.

It was quite the opposite.

A subtle grin decorated Angelina’s face, remaining there for the convenience of the benefit of flash photography before finally she made her stride forwards.

Her hips swung effortlessly from side to side, carrying her down the ramp and towards the squared circle where Charlotte still inhabited.

The American blonde wore a scowl on her face that perfectly expressed how she felt about the impromptu interruption.

Accepting a microphone while coming up the steps, La Dama slowed her pace down only when she locked eyes with the second-generation sexfighter.

Locks of dark-colored hair framed her focused yet still smiling expression.

Then, one leg swung inside the ring, and without breaking eye contact, Tomas entered the ring.

Charlotte stood her ground though as the older woman came forward, confidently meeting her in the middle as the ring announcer quietly excused himself to the outside.

Taller than the blonde woman even with one-inch boot heels on, she brushed off her partially unzipped jacket while the crowd noise built up the surrounding atmosphere.

Blue eyes. Hazel stare. Designer dress and shoes. Leather jacket and slightly weathered boots.

The story told itself.

Once the music had died down, though….

Charlotte’s lips curled into an irritable growl, “I wasn’t finished talking yet.”

“No, but I was finished listening to you, chica. In my country, we get to the point faster. Helps to keep mi atención longer,” Angelina told her smilingly, her native accent still showing through her increased mastery over the English language.

“I don’t care what you do in your country. This is America, babe. And in America, you let the girl whose family built the place you work at speak as long as she damn well pleases. You got me?” she spat back at her.

“Ah, I know of your familia. Your mama, I have great respect for,” Tomas smiled, walking around Charlotte, which prompted the blonde to follow her leisurely movement with a seething scowl.

Tossing her hair back, the young woman scoffed, “Yeah, you should. And you should also have respect for her equally talented, equally dangerous baby girl.”

“Hmmm. Perhaps I should….” Angelina’s eyes flickered down Charlotte’s presentable appearance.

Then, her smile disappeared. “But I don’t.”

Charlotte’s face was indignation personified.

Not even caring to notice, Angelina spoke calmly in her native tongue, “Doy respeto cuando se gana. Do you know what that means, chica?”

“Um, no,” came Charlotte’s rebuking response.

“They did not teach you my beautiful language at your fancy school, then. Shame, but I understand. Patience is a skill few have learned-”

“How about you get to the point?” the blonde woman interrupted her.

“I give respect when it is earned. You do not have my respect because you are not someone I, how do you all say…. ‘take seriously’?” Angelina told her matter-of-factly.

Her scowl intensified. “Excuse me? Did you not see what I did to the last person who showed me disrespect? I took her apart.”

“Yes, that was very machisma of you,” La Dama congratulated her with false sincerity, “You did what anyone could do if they had every assurance that they would win in the end. Back where I come from, in España, you don’t fight with advantage already. You fight with all your corazón, and hope that is enough to win you the day.”

Charlotte turned to the crowd, and then, with a cocky snort, back to Tomas. “Three things, ‘kay? First off, you should learn to refer to me by my official title. It’s just common courtesy around here. Second of all, who do you think you are? And, third of all…..” Her expression hardened like a block of ice, “Who the fuck do you think you are?”

La Dama took that in stride, replying with a shrug, “I am who I am, chica. And you are who you are.”

“Okay, then. Why don’t you tell me then, Miss Angelina,” she mockingly pronounced the brunette’s first name, asking her smilingly, “Who am I, in your oh-so-honest opinion?”

The crowd certainly had a few suggestions, but Tomas ignored their chants.

She had an answer within seconds.

“I think you are….” Taking a second to fully make the translation, the Spanish woman finished with a smile, “I think you are my stepping stone.”

Fans from all directions exploded at that remark.

An outburst that only further irked the California princess.

“Stepping stone? Before I deal with that bit of nonsense, all of you peasants please be good little servants and SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!” she yelled at them, before concentrating her ire at the Lady of Madrid. “No, just no. Wow, the drugs must be good in Vegas tonight if that’s where you’ve been all this time. Let me get one thing straight: I am not a stepping stone, okay? I am the centerpiece of this entire organization, and you are just a nobody who used to be somebody on another damn continent. Just being in the same ring with me has made you more relevant than you have been in months. You understand me?”

La Dama tilted her head to the side bemusedly. “Tell me more, querida.”

Charlotte practically huffed out as she gripped the microphone even tighter, “You haven’t had a match here in weeks, and now you think you’re hot shit all of a sudden? I don’t fucking think so. So let me ask you this, bitch.”

There was a slight wrinkle in the Latina woman’s smile at that comment, but she let the younger woman carry on.

“What gives you the right to try and steal my thunder, huh? What makes you think you’re on my level?” Charlotte snarled at her, getting even more riled up. “Because all of your little titles from Spain or whatever, they don’t mean anything here. I am the only thing that matters in this ring right now, and I am ordering you to justify your existence in my world.”

Loud and proud as Charlotte declared herself, La Dama was not phased in the slightest.

“I’ve been away, yes, but for good reason. And if you have doubt in my abilities, well…” Shrugging her shoulders, Angelina Tomas stated with complete confidence, “I think there are ways we can fix that misunderstanding, no?”

Charlotte’s face started to turn paler than normal after her powerful declaration, “Look, you don’t get to challenge me, alright? I have an ironclad contract that says-”

“I don’t care, chica.” Now, Angelina was serious. “Escúchame, I’m telling you-”

“Hold up, hold up a sec, guys!”

Both ladies stopped as a third voice suddenly entered the fray.

Coming out of the curtains with a microphone, that masculine voice belonged to none other…..than Kenny G-String.

“Before you two pop your claws out and start tearing hair extensions and earrings out, I’ve just got a few things I need to get off my chest,” the bare-chested man continued to speak as he walked with purpose towards the ring.

Wearing his usual torn jeans as well as a lacey pair of panties draped around his neck like a Hawaiian lei, the dark-haired sexfighter stopped only to flash a call me gesture towards a female fan who seemed very eager to show him her tits before hitting the ring apron.

Sliding under the bottom rope, Kenny sprang up with both women now turning to face him fully.

La Dama had her back to Charlotte entirely, while the blonde woman merely had one hip cocked to the side, her cheeks slightly flustering up once the camera shifted towards him.

“And you are….?” Angelina prompted him.

“Name’s Kenny, but most babes who dance with me in this ring end up calling me ‘Daddy’ before it’s over. I’m just that sexy, you dig,” he smirked at her with confidence.

She rested both hands on her hips, seemingly going along with his opening bravado. “Ohhhh, tu no dices….”

“Let me cut you off right there, Angelina.” Holding up one hand, Kenny squared up with the veteran sexfighter. “First, I don’t speak Spanish, alright? I speak American.”

That only seemed to amuse her further.

“Second, you have something that I want,” he went on to say.

“I don’t think her granny panties are gonna look that good with those jeans, sweetie,” Charlotte taunted them both.

“Nah, that’s not it...” He did a quick double-take at the pampered Princess, remarking, “But you are fine as hell, by the way. Hey, you need somebody tough to guard that rich pussy, just hit me up.”

“Don’t flatter yourself, peasant.” Just like that, Charlotte was back to being her usual derisive, condescending self.

“Anyhow, a few weeks back, I had a match against this redhead. She had jugs the size of boulders, okay ladies. Plus, this killer accent. I’m weak for Southern girls, I’ll admit it. So…I got a little distracted, and things didn’t go my way. Didn’t happen before, won’t happen again.”

Tomas kept on nodding, “Ah, so you wish for redemption, then.”

“I wish for my dick to be in some wet pussy, but yeah. That too.” Smirking, he walked right up to Angelina, their heights near identical. “People say you’re like some elite bitch, but personally, I think you just act the part. Hell, if that Gladiator dude could crack you, I think that the Titty-Master could shatter you like glass.”

Her dark eyes studied him while her lips remained pursed in an ostensibly bemused grin.

“The powers-that-be have kept me in catering the past few weeks, but being honest, that baked chicken was dry as shit. So I think I want something new on the menu. Something fresh, something…..” He adopted a toothy grin of his own, “foreign.”

“Let’s just skip the foreplay, get right down to it. Next week, how about you put your tournament spot on the line against this sexy beast?” Smiling as the crowd showed immediate interest in that match possibility, he kept going, “You. Me. I’ll bring the winner dick, you bring me that sweet, sweet pussy.”

Angelina took that proposition all in, taking a step or two backwards. “Your offer intrigues me, Mr. ‘Titty-Master’. I would like to be able to think about it, though…”

Kenny burst out laughing. “Think? Babe, this is the easiest decision you’re gonna make here. I mean, I can make that cunt explode like Mt. Saint Helens on her period.”

Turning to the fans, he kept on building himself up, “Who wants to see Little Miss Bigshot get taken to school by her brand new, all-American Big Daddy?”

Not satisfied with his response, he kept on going, “Gonna need more than that, folks. I said, who wants to see La Dama get down on her knees, right here in the middle, and put those lips exactly where they bel-uggghhh.”

The second he turned around, Kenny was hit by a surprise superkick out of nowhere, the flash of her leg snapping out catching him offguard by a pretty comfortable margin.

Delivering it with as much elegance and ease as had become expected of her, Angelina watched casually as Kenny fell down like a tree without its trunk, already close to being unconscious the second he hit the ground.

The unleashing of her signature strike got a substantially louder reaction from the crowd.

Followed, in short order….

Taking a step towards the groaning man, she spoke clearly into the mic, “I have thought about it, Kenny. I accept.”

Dropping the mic next to his head, she straightened out her hair some, and then turned around to catch Charlotte West dead in the act.

Holding her microphone more like an actual weapon, the blonde woman was halted mid-step as the veteran sexfighter had instantly refocused upon her.

She didn’t change her stance at all, observing the younger woman very shrewdly.

Their eyes locked once more, but there was something different this time.

No longer smiling, Angelina took one step forward….

… and Charlotte took one backwards, and then another one.

Muttering angrily under her breath, she kept on backing up to the ropes while Angelina simply stood in place and watched her every move.

Finally dropping the would-be “smoking gun”, the blonde woman made a hurried exit between the ropes, dropping down to the outside to the sound of even more booing from the crowd.

Ignoring the jeering fans around her the second-generation sexfighter went around the corner posts with Tomas still watching her from inside the ring.

Making her way around the steel steps, West found her way onto the metallic entrance ramp as La Dama’s entrance music played over the booing.

“Welp, guess that does it for Princess Charlotte’s ‘victory celebration’. I’m sure she didn’t anticipate her moment being hijacked by Angelina Tomas of all people, but such is the lifestyle here. You can’t plan for everything.”

As Charlotte continued to retreat up the ramp, Kevin added, “But now that she knows that La Dama, a former European world champion, is now angling for her pretty tiara, well, I suppose we will see just how much of her mother’s daughter Miss West really is.”

Exiting the ring, the Spanish sexfighter went up the ramp to the cheering procession of thousands around her.

Brushing her hair back as she neared the top, La Dama turned to face the fans one last time…

…. just as the Intercontinental Champion’s entrance music hit.

With a referee entering to assist Kenny out of the ring, the clear transition to the main event of the evening now began.

Strutting out of the same curtains Charlotte had just stormed through, Mandy made her picturesque appearance at Angelina’s own expense.

Her open-toed heels accentuated the twin pillars of bare feminine flesh that led up to her pink bikini, concealed partially by an elegant-looking fur coat.

A single blonde ponytail tying back her layered locks allowed her bright green eyes to dominate upfront, showing just an oral tease of the true competitive spirit she possessed.

Not alone in her entrance however, the Assassin filled her rank flank with a matching pink bikini and choice of footwear.

The Japanese American brunette, with her raven hair patterned into an attractive pixie cut, started down the ram first with the champ staging to simply ‘marinate’ in the moment.

Her moment.

Angelina stood aside as Kim sauntered past her, her attention set purely on the ring.

She then turned to see Mandy moving past her at a somewhat slower pace.

The two women looked at each other for a solid moment, not speaking a single word.

Mandy’s hand instinctively stroked the centerpiece of her Intercontinental Title as she eventually kept going to rejoin her dark-haired bestie in the ring.

La Dama’s smile never once faded as the show went to commercial.

AN: Happy Thanksgiving!

- Hope everyone's doing well as we approach the holidays season. Wherever you are reading this from, I hope that you are doing well.

- To those who have been wanting to see La Dama back in action, I read you loud and clear. It takes a while to read all of you guys' comments, but I do read them, and I am very appreciative of all the support. So rest assured, that if you make a suggestion/comment at some point in time, I will eventually address it in some form or fashion later on.

- Might just be me, but I do not think Angelina likes Charlotte West too much. And somehow, I get the sense the feeling might be mutual

- So just to clear, there's two more matches added to the lineup for next week: Awe vs Tristan Twisted and La Dama vs Kenny G-String, with Angelina's IC tournament spot on the line.

- I also hope that you enjoyed the return of Kenny G-String. That guy somehow always cracks me up hehe, so hopefully he does a little for you too. As for his chances next show, well.....stranger things have happened in the SFL. So, we will see.

- The main event is finally upon us. I need to extend a huge thank-you to @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] for loaning me his main character. If you haven't already, I suggest you catch up/revisit his story so you can fully appreciate the history between these two teams about to do battle. Who knows? You might just be surprised at how this thing goes....

- Thanks for reading, and feel free to post your predictions early.

Last edited by batman4life; 29-Nov-20 at 00:35.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to batman4life For This Useful Post:

Tags
fight, mixed fighting, sex fighting, sex wrestling