Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Rage vs Michael (humiliation finish).
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-224.

Old 03-Apr-20, 00:07
Points: 7,475, Level: 37 Points: 7,475, Level: 37 Points: 7,475, Level: 37
Activity: 1.9% Activity: 1.9% Activity: 1.9%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Getting Women to Wrestle You

Quote:
Originally Posted by theDommeKat [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
It isn't the guy beating me that is the turn on. It's the struggle back and forth. That playful tug-of-war and enjoying the ebb and flow of power we both enjoy.
Yeah! Bingo!
The Following User Says Thank You to rennurliart For This Useful Post:
Old 15-Apr-20, 18:58
Points: 1,263, Level: 14 Points: 1,263, Level: 14 Points: 1,263, Level: 14

Default How to get a girl to wrestle you

So I've seen some threads around here about this topic.... a few pieces of advice, objectively. Be funny. Get to know them first. African-American women are usually more game to get after it and be ready for a challenge dating sites work well. athletic women are more prone to say yes instead of some milky white skinny female like i see a ton of on here (and guys liking them). Believe me, I've had plennnnnnty of fun and success going this route. Just thought I'd post a little FYI responding to that question. Peace.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BigBanana For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Nov-20, 07:39
Points: 1,313, Level: 14 Points: 1,313, Level: 14 Points: 1,313, Level: 14
Last Achievements

Every woman I've dated for an extended period of time was into it. Most were in their early twenties figuring shit out. The funny thing was, I never brought it up. They all did in some form or fashion. Typically as foreplay, but sometimes just for kicks. I think part of it was due to the fact that I'm freakishly strong for a man of my height, as well as the fact that they felt safe with me I've noticed women tend to like power, and they want to know that you're powerful, but also that they're safe with you, while still pushing boundaries. They enjoy it as long as its relatively playful, they can test your strength, and they don't feel like they would be in any danger of real physical harm.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to calvin0 For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Nov-20, 15:47
Points: 6,688, Level: 34 Points: 6,688, Level: 34 Points: 6,688, Level: 34
Activity: 31.5% Activity: 31.5% Activity: 31.5%
Last Achievements

The more romantically and emotionally a woman is involved with a guy,the more likely she will be receptive to indulge him in his wrestling fantasies.That usually stems from being in a long term relationship.
Old 30-Nov-20, 02:54
Points: 3,599, Level: 25 Points: 3,599, Level: 25 Points: 3,599, Level: 25
Activity: 3.7% Activity: 3.7% Activity: 3.7%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by bizyz [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The more romantically and emotionally a woman is involved with a guy,the more likely she will be receptive to indulge him in his wrestling fantasies.That usually stems from being in a long term relationship.
I agree 100% when she's into you and really into you. I really think most women would like to please their man but doing most.. things.. and wrestling is pretty vanilla fetish so... the key is getting a woman to enjoy it and want to keep engaging in it. I think that is the key.. Some women will enjoy it and some won't. I think maybe 95% would try having a match like a play fight... but whether its enjoyable for you that's another thing.

Personally, I enjoy matches with the right attire... wrestling costume.. and I like more complicated moves like figure four and even ceiling hold..

I've spend the last few weeks talking to lots of women and almost 100% dont know anything about the fun of wrestling together, they assume its just about sex..
But through gradually talking about how much I enjoy it, how fun GLOW is, even showing them on Netflix.. All of them are accommodating..

The next stage, is showing some self defense and making sure that shes comfortable with you... Even at the park, having fun trying holds on each other is a good step.

I would love to dress up and have matches together and have fun role playing. Even though I prefer being dominated and the jobber... I dont mind role reversals and just having fun..

I'm not sure there's a way to fast track this unless the woman is a session wrestler or maybe she already likes WWE.. but I rarely find many women into it from my experience.

But the rise of these Camel clutch challenges etc on youtube is makings things a little more mainstream, so it's growing..

My end game is to just do pro style matches and role play together. Set up a room and wrestle. learn lots of cool moves and have fun.
i think thats what is so appealing about wrestling, there are lots of options on matches.

Find someone and introducing them and making it a Long term thing.. that's a little tricky..

Any women who read this? Am I on the right track here? How did you get into wrestling with a guy and what made it enjoyable for you? I assume most women out there don't know anything about this.. and I'm sure so so many would love it if they knew.. I always think Veve Lane and the crew at Doom maidans have so much fun, having wrestling parties, dressing up.. it's like the ultimate fantasy for lots of guys here! If i was in New York I would support 100%..