Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

View Poll Results: Which wrestling story would you like to read? The day...
... my female neighbor above pinned me in her living room after telling me she was a freestyle wrestler 20 33.33%
... the most sexiest girl from the university offered me $200 to have a public wrestling match with her 16 26.67%
... my girlfriend owned me at wrestling for the first time after she took judo lessons 21 35.00%
... I lost to a session wrestler that my girlfriend had just beaten in front of me 16 26.67%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 60. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-Dec-20, 09:51
Points: 20,860, Level: 63 Points: 20,860, Level: 63 Points: 20,860, Level: 63
Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,288 Times in 454 Posts
Default My Wrestling Story Project: What do you think?

Guys,

I have had over 20 years of experience in the wrestling world and I feel like sharing what I know, what I've seen and what I've experiened.

I've given some thought to this project and I would liek to get your opinion.
I have been a long time member of this great community and I thank Zweig again for creating this forum.

2 things on me:
1 - I'm not an English native speaker.
2 - I would like to publish those stories either on Amazon or on a dedicated web site.

I won't become a millionaire with this but writing takes time and I see it like a video game: If people buy your stories, it gives you extra credit, motivation and energy to write more.

Below is an introduction for the project. Do you think my not-beeing an English native speaker could be an obstable?
What do you think about the overall idea?

Thank you.

I have always had a very special relationship with women. Or should I say with the weaker sex.

In fact, I guess we could even drop the qualifier. My psychological relationship with females has undeniably given quite an unusual trajectory to my sexual life.

Make no mistake. I am not a sexist. You know, that type of guy who think that a woman's place is in the kitchen. Far from me that obsolete idea.

So, what's wrong with me?

Not sure that wrong is the right word.

It took me years to discover that what I am about to reveal is called a fetish.
My fetish is about wrestling. I know, it may sound weird: Wrestling.

I enjoy watching a wrestling match. I enjoy taking part in it. Sometime. Under specific conditions.

Actually, it is a bit more complex than that. Like every fetish, right?

I know myself enough today to acknowledge without great doubt that my fetish is actually double. I do have a voyeurist tendency for female wrestling on one side. On the other side, I feel an irresistible submissive obsession as far as mixed wrestling is concerned.

You read it well: 'mixed' wrestling. You got it right, wrestling where a female and a male wrestle together. Intergender wrestling is another name for it.

Do you start understanding the importance of the word 'weaker'? Trust me, and you're soon going to discover that by yourself: The weaker sex is not always the one you would think of.

In this series of short stories, I'm going to reveal my years of experience in the amazing world of underground wrestling.

I have seen it all: mixed wrestling, female wrestling, private wrestling, bar wrestling, truly competitive wrestling, fake wrestling, erotic wrestling, oil, mud or chocolate wrestling, paid session wrestling...

I have seen wrestling matches that defy social norms, and sometime comprehension.

All I can say is that being totally pinned in a public wrestling match by a MILF in bikini or being submitted 7 times in a row by the girl next-door wearing see-through yoga pants is quite a a humbling experience for a proud representative of the stronger sex.

This is what happened to me, among other things.
This is what happens daily to hundred of males without you knowing.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg fdclaire29.jpg (445.6 KB, 78 views)

Last edited by funwrestler; 09-Dec-20 at 10:00.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to funwrestler For This Useful Post:
Old 09-Dec-20, 12:25
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts
Default Re: My Wrestling Story Project: What do you think?

Given that English is not your native language, I think you communicate very well, mate. I like all of the options you presented in the poll at the top of the thread, but in the end I stated a preference for losing to your neighbour when you found out she was a freestyle wrestler. I would, of course, like to learn more about her, but the premise itself sounds very exciting. Good luck with this project.
The Following User Says Thank You to mixfightor For This Useful Post:
Old 11-Dec-20, 13:18
Last Achievements

Thank you sso mucj @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] Very encouraging then.

One precision I forgot to mention: The 4 options offered in the poll are all real life experience. I sometime feel I am one of those guys who is not able to live his passion for wrestling... Still, when looking back at my life, I realized I have had quite a bunch of very cool opportunities. Some of them I forgot to seize because of being shy about my fetish or not mature enough with respect to girls...
The Following User Says Thank You to funwrestler For This Useful Post:
Old 11-Dec-20, 19:27
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by funwrestler [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
One precision I forgot to mention: The 4 options offered in the poll are all real life experience. I sometime feel I am one of those guys who is not able to live his passion for wrestling... Still, when looking back at my life, I realized I have had quite a bunch of very cool opportunities. Some of them I forgot to seize because of being shy about my fetish or not mature enough with respect to girls..
Okay, in that case, I would like to change my vote to be "All of the above".
The Following User Says Thank You to mixfightor For This Useful Post:
Old 11-Dec-20, 20:49
Last Achievements

@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] can you explain why knowing they are real stories, real life experience of mine finally seems to make so much of a difference for you?

If my plan goes as I see them, I would like to publish my stories on Kindle. It would be a first time experience for me. Any thought or idea about this?

PS1: I might need a native speaker willing to help edit the text before it goes live.

PS2: By the way, @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register], is there a place we can promote wrestling-related ebooks, a bit like the Producers' Corner for videos?

Tags
stories, story