Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Old 16-Dec-20, 12:24
Points: 5,342, Level: 31 Points: 5,342, Level: 31 Points: 5,342, Level: 31
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Quick Nap

really unusual knockout for stories here... damn you are creative
Old 17-Dec-20, 19:25
Points: 3,824, Level: 26 Points: 3,824, Level: 26 Points: 3,824, Level: 26
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixfightor [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I do like the way Sarah is outclassing him on the mats, using her spectacular body to shut him down and knock him out, but what I LOVE is her amusement and delight while doing it. She knows exactly how much she is turning him on and is also aware that his male ego is taking a worse beating than he is. There is no belligerence or animosity, but instead she is virtually saying, "You didn't take this girl seriously, and that is a mistake you will NEVER make again."
Yes! You've perfectly described her personality and attitude here.

Quote:
I am very happy that this match is a best three out of five. I know that I will be bereft and disappointed after the next fall.
Fret not: At this point, I have good reason to believe the story will continue on afterwards, as the evening at Trey's house will still be far from over.
Old 17-Dec-20, 19:34
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grapluc [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I think I should simply send a link to this thread instead of describing what I'm looking for in a session...
Glad to be of service. (Quick Nap: a story that continues to please, even after it's been read.)
Old 22-Dec-20, 01:07
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Default Part 4:

I awoke this time to the sound of laughter.

The confusion dissipated more quickly this time, as did the feeling of realization, then embarrassment, that followed. I began glancing around and quickly deduced that I was still on the floor behind the couch, though this time I was sitting mostly upright, facing the same weight bench as earlier. I saw my legs slayed out straight in front of me on the ground. On the outside of each, were two more, thicker legs covered in the familiar grey fabric that stretched tightly over each partially-bent knee.

I felt a hand grip the front of my head and begin stroking my skin gently. At the same time, I felt a light pressure along the back of my neck which I instantly recognized as the familiar, soft feeling of Sarah’s breasts covered partially by her skimpy tank-top.

I felt her other hand slide up the front of my chest towards my neck and I began to panic.

“You’re okay.” Sarah said quickly, from directly behind my ear. “For now, at least.”

I sighed and relaxed a little. Suddenly, the embarrassment of what had just happened began to wash over me.

How could I lose that time? I thought. I mean… I was actually trying…

I immediately silenced my thoughts.

No, I told myself. That can’t be right. I just wasn’t trying that time either. I was distracted from before and she got lucky. Yeah, that’s what it was. I got psyched out by the first round and I let it distract me-

“Don’t worry.” she said suddenly, as if sensing my thoughts. “Just one more left.”

Though she had most likely intended her words to be comforting and empathetic, they came off as arrogant. It was as if she was saying “we both know you’re going to lose this one too, so just accept it.”

No, I thought. I’m done losing to this... sexy, leggy bitch. She may be good, but I’m still stronger. I’m better than her. I must be…

Rather than think of a verbal response, I quickly sat forward and spun around on my knees. Though my eyes initially were draw once again to her chest, I forced them to stare directly into her eyes.

“Ready to go, huh?” she said, smiling. “You’re not… upset are you? I know that guy’s don’t usually expect to get their ass kicked by a girl, but…”

Her smile began to dissipate.

“With me, there’s no escaping it.”

For some reason, the sincerity of words only served to increase my rising anger and embarrassment.

I lunged at her immediately, to which she reacted by doing the same. Our hands clasped together and I began squeezing and yanking with considerably more force than I had the last time.

Suddenly, I heard a noise from behind me as the others, who had been sitting around the blaring TV screen, began standing up and walking towards the staircase, ignoring us completely. Sarah’s hands remained grappling with mine as she glanced over.

“We’re heading outside.” I heard the girl from earlier say.
“Okay.” Sarah said quickly.
She looked at me intensely. Her smile had disappeared and was replaced by a focused, predatory gaze.
“I’ll be done here soon.”

Like hell you will, I thought.

I began planning my next move. I had tried both possible options in the past: pushing against her had led to me being quickly choked out by her legs, while pulling her in led to me nearly suffocating under her breasts.

Maybe if I try to push against her, then jump on her stomach like she did to me… no, she’ll probably wrap her legs around me before I can move… I wouldn’t want to end up passing out in the same choke again. Same thing if I pull backwards, I guess…

Suddenly, an idea came to me.

I reared up and pushed forward with all my might. To my delight, Sarah reacted just as I expected, and her body began to fall backwards as her legs slid out in front of her, ready to wrap me up…

Then, I yanked and twisted backwards as hard as I could.

I felt her arms resist me as much as they could, but my weight advantage was clear, and not even her legs could stop me from toppling her forward over my left side. I continued pulling her hands back and away from my body in one fluid motion, as her upper body unwillingly followed. Her torso was now pressed into my side as I had now turned almost entirely around, and her arms shot out to stop her face from hitting the ground. This was my chance.

Without a moment’s pause, I released my grip on her hands and literally dove on top of her back. My body weight landed directly over hers and I shifted so that I was facing the opposite direction; my face hovering inches away from her ass. I shot out my legs and stabilized them over the back of her shoulders, driving my pelvis into her upper back, pushing her chest into the ground. I wrapped my arms tightly around her stomach. I was amazed at how thin her stomach was in comparison with her wide hips and buttocks.

The view was, once again, incredibly. As soon as I had pounced, I had seen her thighs flare out and her butt cheeks squeeze underneath the tight fabric, as if they had intended to shoot her forward and out of my grasp, but I had been too quick.

My next thought was to try and warp my legs around her body in some way as well, but as went to move them, Sarah began harshly twisting and bucking her body. I shot my feet out once again for fear that I might lose my stability. I was beginning to feel a familiar stirring sensation in my pants, and had no doubt that I was still at partially erect. It seemed as though she may have take notice of this as well.

“You enjoying the view?” I heard her ask. Her voice was muffled and she sounded somewhat irritated.

Suddenly, her body weight dropped as low as possible to the ground. At first I didn’t understand why, until suddenly, she rocketed her feet into the ground, shooting her butt up to the ceiling. In confusion, I clung onto her waist for dear life. She suddenly dropped the weight again, and as I waited for her body to reach the ground, I began to press downwards.

When her butt had dropped nearly half way, however, it rocketed up again, this time, straight into the bottom of my chin.

My arms weakened and a ringing sound rang out in my ears, as the force of her ass hitting my face sent a minor shock-wave through my neck. Suddenly, her body jerked sideways, twisting under the weak grip of my arms. In a panic I reached out and grabbed around the front of her thighs, holding her butt up against my chest for fear of being knocked out in such an embarrassing way as being slammed in the face by a chick’s ass.

I felt my hands grip around to the inside of her thick thighs, near the meatier parts, closet to me. I looked down to see that my left pinky was actually brushing up against the bottom of her crotch. I was momentarily caught in a trance. The thin fabric of her yoga pants rode up into the bottom crevice of her ass, and in front of that I was a slight ripple where it ever so gently ran over the slight indentation of her pussy lips. I could have sworn that I heard her make a light moaning sound, though maybe it was just in my head...

Unfortunately, my monetary lapse in focus allowed her enough time to jerk her legs sideways, throwing me off to side. I saw her butt leave first, then her feet kicked out and pushed her hips to the side out of my reach.

Shit.

In a panic, I released my pathetic grip on her thighs and attempted to jump to my knees. I glanced over and her legs were gone.

Before I could even turn around I felt her body clamber up my back with animalistic intent, followed by the feeling of her thick thighs as they wrapped around the midsection and squeezed inwards with a force I would never have expected. Coupled with the heat of the moment, my inexperience got the better of me. As I shot my hands down to press against her legs, like an idiot, I felt her arm shoot around my neck and cinch inwards, yanking my head back into her chest. Except this time, it wasn’t her chest, it was her other forearm, which in turn, seemed to press forwards against the back of my neck.

In an instant, I was trapped on my knees, wrapped up into a brutally tight rear choke by this anaconda of a woman. My head quickly began pounding.

I held my body upright, pulling forward against the harsh, opposing force that tried to take me backwards. I wasn’t sure how, but I knew that if I let her take me backwards into her deathtrap, It would be over.

I flung my hands up to the arm around my neck and began digging my fingers underneath, in between the rock hard bulge of her bicep and my weak, vulnerable neck. I managed to get them in between by perhaps a centimeter, then tried to tug against it as hard as I could. At the same time, I felt her thighs compress inwards around my waist as her feet crossed and pressed against my crotch.

I continued to desperately pry at her arm, my face now hot and sweating. With each passing moment, I felt my legs growing weak and wobbly. At this point, I feared that all it would take is one hard jerk backwards, and I would be doomed.

I felt her hot heavy breath against the back of my ear.

“Come on.” she breathed quietly, in a shaky voice. “Just give in… give in... it’s over.”

It was as if she was trying to seduce me, to weaken me, beckoning me to my demise with her soft, feminize voice. I felt her feet brush against my member, which was now almost fully erect in my pants.

My legs began to wobble as my vision became blurry…

No!

In a quick motion I pulled hard forwards and released my grip, landing on my hands. I swung me foot forward and planted it on the ground. I swung the other forward and up so that now I was in a hunched over doggy-style position with her straddling my back. At this point, my vision was fading to black from the choke and my dick had become rock hard. I shakily stood up and in one final attempt at escape, seeing no other option, I threw my body backwards.

I felt the air shoot out of my lungs and heard Sarah shout out as I slammed us backwards against the floor.

“Oh, you fucking dick!” she grunted.

The grip of her arms around my neck let up and, with whatever consciousness I had left, I pulled my head out of their grasp and flung myself to the side. Sarah rolled with me and, to my surprise, unwrapped her legs, only to shoot them out into my lower back and push me sideways along the ground.

I rolled over onto my knees weakly, breathing heavily, my face red and swollen, and looked up at Sarah.

She rolled backwards expertly like some kind of sexy ninja, over her shoulders and landed on her knees. She stared back at me.

The look in her eyes was pure, controlled anger. She did not appear to be the least bit tired.

“Sorry…” I began, still somewhat dazed.

“Ready?” she said sternly.

Before I could respond, she lunged at me, though perhaps ‘lunge’ does not do it justice, for it was more like a full charge sprinting tackle, as she charged up and slammed forward into my chest, immediately knocking me back to the ground.

I flung my arms up in defense only in time to see her body hovering over me, then slam down into my stomach once more. This time, however, I was prepared. I reached up towards her waist, planning to hug my face into her stomach. But something was wrong. This felt almost familiar…

I felt her butt slide forward along my torso, grinding against my abs, then rest firmly against my chest so that her thighs sat beneath my armpits, gently squeezing inwards. My upper body was forced back down and I stared straight up at the bottoms of her breasts which dangled above me, blocking her face from view.

My hands slid down her back and rested on the tops of her butt cheeks, the thickness of which were nearly unbelievable as they pressed down and expanded out past the width of my chest. My dick began to throb noticeably in my pants.

Suddenly, she flung her arms down and tore my hand from her butt. Feeling immediately guilty, I didn’t resist, and that seemed to be exactly what she had planned, as she quickly powered down and forward, driving my hands to the ground above my head. Normally, I would have been able to resist her, but right now she had all the leverage.

Just then, she shot her left leg forward, digging her foot into my armpit at first, then sliding and grinding it against my forearm, until her thigh slid over my arm and slapped up against the side of my face.

Fuck.

I knew now why I recognized this feeling. The feeling of her soft thigh slapping into my face and slipping into the crook of my neck. The feeling of staring down into her smiling face as my neck dug into my shoulder.

Everything seemed to happen in slow motion.

Sure enough, I felt her tug on my left arm, pulling straight up towards her chest, until my hand brushed against the soft, sticky flesh of her cleavage. At the same time, her hips slid forwards along my chest. I felt all of her weight sink down through the bottom of her ass as it press against my neck. My dick continued to throb, and I no longer cared enough to try and stop it. I felt her heel begin to sneak around the back of my head...

I snapped out my daze.

Not like this, I told myself. Not in the same hold. Not beneath her like this…

Before her heel could make it all the way around my head, I slid my right hand under her leg and pressed against her ass cheek as hard as I possibly could, forcing my chest muscle to work overtime. My hand sank into the bountiful flesh and I pressed up and twisted in one hard movement. Her body flailed as the toppled sideways. I jerked my left hand as hard as I could, ripping it free of her grip.

When her side hit the ground I scampered away as fast as possible, pushing against the backs of her legs in a fearful attempt to get my head as far away from them as possible.

I rolled over onto my knees, but unlike the last time, Sarah was not waiting for me to square up.

She had already rolled over and was now coming at me full force with fire in her eyes. She was an animal and I was her prey, and I had, yet again, denied this beast her kill.

I flung my arms up and locked her hands. Suddenly, she stopped cold, and yanked my arms backwards harder than ever before. I would not allow myself to fall for it this time though, and I pounced forward, attempting to mount her stomach. Before I could get there, her feet shot up and pressed into the tops of my thighs, near my hips, momentarily suspending me in the air like a parent playing ‘airplane’ with their child.

She bobbed her legs down them shot them up, kicking my hips off and to the side with her frightening leg strength. As I fell sideways, she rolled with me and before I knew it, I was on my back with her clawing at me, sliding up against my torso.

She landed on me in a cross-body, ‘T’ shape with her chest and face pressing into mine and her legs facing out away from my ribs. She slid her right arm beneath the back of my neck and, remembering the familiar feeling, I quickly brought my own right arm up and pressed my hand against her chest, not the least bit guilty of feeling the soft tit flesh beneath my palm. She shot me a quick, annoyed glance, then slid her arm back out and flopped forward along my chest so that her breast now pressed into my opposite shoulder, creating more of an “X’ shape. I felt her right arm shoot backwards this time towards the back of my neck, but I saw it coming from a mile away and quickly countered by gripping my right arm up and over her upper back, hugging my face into the side of her ribs, slightly onto her back, covering the front of my neck.

I wasn’t sure what my plan was from here. All I knew was that I didn’t want to let her get that arm around my neck again. With my left hand I reached up and pressed against her hip, immediately realized that it wasn’t going to do anything against her lower body weight, then slid my left arm around underneath her stomach, wrapping the forearm around the opposite side of her back, pulling my face closer to the outside of her hips and beautiful ass.

I should have realized my mistake now, but in the moment, I was simply reacting how I thought best by keeping my head far from her arms...

In one quick move, she spun sideways a few degrees and slid forward along my chest. Her body twisted away from me near the waist, and her right leg shot up and over my face. The entire time, I maintained my grip around her back, not realizing that at this point, it didn’t matter. The back of her right heel dug into the side of my neck, then slid past beneath, bumping my face upwards by the lump of her calve, as the bottom of her hamstring hit the side of my face.

Time seemed to slow down once again as I stared up between her legs at her thick, stretching inner thighs that tapered nicely into the tight ‘V’ shape of her pussy, which curved around into the wedged crease of her ass that sat plumply above, exploding out above the back of right thigh, flexing, coming towards my face, closer...

It was over in almost an instant.

Her calve puled my face deeply into what had become my final resting place. My face was, for lack of a better term, buried into her sex. My mouth pressed up against the smooth, hot fabric covering her pussy lips, literally feeling the steam for min my mouth. I could immediately smell a carnal mixture of sweat and vanilla which took control of my instincts, causing my dick to beat wildly in by pants. Her thighs enveloped my face in bountiful, soft muscular flesh as they effortlessly caved the sides of my neck in, threatening to separate my head from my torso with every millisecond. I stared ahead lazily, in a half-trance, half-surrender state at the massive, fleshy orbs that eclipsed the bottom half of my vision.

I barely noticed when her foot hooked under her opposite knee, literally sealing my fate. My hands flung from her back and slapped up against her thighs, which continued to expand beneath the fabric. I began to squeeze, but quickly realized the futility of it. At this point, I doubted that my hands covered even a quarter of her thighs’ overall girth. Not surprisingly, my head began to throb and I could hear the blood in my ears as it struggled to move through my closing arteries. In fact, that was all that I could hear now.

I though about trying to move my legs, but the thought was barely there. No thoughts were really even there anymore. It was as if I was already starting to dream, and her legs were going to sing me my final lullaby.

I watched in a trance as she turned slightly around and reached her right hand back towards her foot. She gripped it slowly and began to pull forward.

If there was even a sliver of hope before that I might escape, it was now gone.

Her thighs softened for a moment as my face was somehow buried deeper into her ass. My nose dug into the crack between her swelling cheeks, which I weakly gripped with my hands. The size difference between them was laughable. It was like I was holding two soft basketballs in each hand that wanted nothing more than to east my face.

In some half-awake, desperate attempt at surrender, I began weakly smacking her butt cheeks with my hands. I watched the flesh quickly bounce and ripple as I felt each cheek pop under my palms.

I began slowly gyrating my hips as she crushed me with her anacondas, my dick now hard and bobbing uncontrollably.

I knew what I wanted and I wanted it badly, now more than ever and, as if by the grace of the divine, she apparently knew it too.

It was then, moments before my defeat, that I felt her free hand reach down and slide under my waistband, into my pants. The sensation of her soft, delicate fingertips brushing up against the tender tip of my tingling shaft caused my dick to bob and swell with blood. I squeezed her ass and breathed a deep moan into her pussy as she began softly stroking my shaft.

The throbbing in my face and crushing force around my neck seems to disappear.

She stopped for a moment and began sliding the waist bands down along the side of each of my thighs.

Then I felt it.

The tingle of her lips brush against my tip, followed by the hot, steaming, sauna of her heavenly mouth and tongue as they suctioned around my dick and began slowly sliding down towards my balls. At first she stopped about half way down, then slid back up, but when she went down the second time, I felt the pillowy tunnel of her throat as my tip passed though it. I felt her vocal chords vibrate through to my pelvis as she inhaled my shaft, engulfing it. I felt her breath brush against my balls as her lips reached the end of my shaft.

Oh, FUUUUUCK.

I moaned loudly and began rubbing my tongue against the hot fabric of her pussy. I felt her body sink deeper onto mine as she sighed, engulfing my face deeper into her ass. My eyes could now barely see my own hands that gripped and squeezed the cheeks. She began rocking back and forth against my body, grinding her pussy into my mouth and rocking my face to sleep in her leggy embrace.

She sucked again, and again, as I continued pressing my tongue and mouth against the now-wet fabric of her yoga-pant-covered pussy lips.

Her grinding began to speed up. My head was being torn from my body. She released my dick with her mouth and buried it between her tits, into the fleshy embrace of her cleavage. My vision began to grow dark and swirl.

I began grunting and clawing at her ass, at the thin, yielding fabric. I wanted to rip it of so bad. I wanted to taste her sweet juices in my mouth and bury my face into those naked cheeks. I wanted to feel the pulse of her bare thighs as they swelled and squeezed against my neck, crushing it and burying me deeper into her sex...

Unfortunately, I didn’t last that long.

I felt her inner thigh muscles twitch, then all at once her ass and thighs exploded inwards. My hands squeezed the expanding, hardening flesh of her ass cheeks as my nose wedged deeply into the bottom of the crack. I held on for dear life as she began convulsing and writhing upon me, my own dick beating like a drum from withing the squishing confines of her gyrating cleavage as she tit fucked me int oblivion. Her thighs engulfed my entire head. I heard my neck bones popping in my ears as my face contorted in whatever shape her thighs and ass demanded. My hands surrendered, sliding from her as cheeks and falling limply to the floor as my dick exploded, shooting a geyser after geyser of cum into her tits and stomach. The last thing I remembered was the feeling of her ass squeezing my cheeks and a hot stream of cum rocketing out of my dick, as the world went black...

I awoke to the sight of Sarah staring down at me. She was laying face down on my stomach and her face was only several inches away. Her pupils were wide and dreamy. A tired smile spread across her lips as she realized I had awoken, and she leaned in and kissed me on the lips deeply, sucking the bottom one as she pulled away.

“I knocked your ass out.” she whispered softly.

Before I could respond, or go in for another kiss, she pushed herself off of me and began standing up. I glanced down and saw that my pants had been pulled back up.

Probably in case someone came back downstairs, I thought.

“Come on.” she said quickly.

“What?”

“The party’s outside.”

Jesus Chirst, I thought. She’s ready to party already?

I began to sit up. Every muscle in my body was sore and tired, as if I had just gotten back form a hardcore training day at the gym.

I watched her turn around and begin walking towards the stairs. Her thick ass bounced slightly as she did.

The same ass that just put me to bed, I thought. Fuck me.

She turned around one last time, gave me a playful wink, and slapped her but cheek, then began heading up the stairs.
Old 22-Dec-20, 10:03
Points: 14,964, Level: 53 Points: 14,964, Level: 53 Points: 14,964, Level: 53
Activity: 14.6% Activity: 14.6% Activity: 14.6%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 1,388 Times in 342 Posts
Default Re: Part 4:

Ok, I don't think I can use the story to describe what I want in a session anymore. Still a great read though ;-)
The Following User Says Thank You to Grapluc For This Useful Post:
Old 22-Dec-20, 17:04
Points: 5,685, Level: 32 Points: 5,685, Level: 32 Points: 5,685, Level: 32
Activity: 31.0% Activity: 31.0% Activity: 31.0%
Last Achievements

I was worried you wouldn't be able to top the previous chapters...I was wrong! Excellent writing.
The Following User Says Thank You to jalmohnson For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Dec-20, 07:53
Points: 2,724, Level: 21 Points: 2,724, Level: 21 Points: 2,724, Level: 21
Last Achievements

Well done man
The Following User Says Thank You to yungbluh123 For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Dec-20, 20:19
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thank's guys, I appreciate the feedback, glad some of you enjoyed.
Old 24-Dec-20, 00:25
Points: 6,591, Level: 34 Points: 6,591, Level: 34 Points: 6,591, Level: 34
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

excellent story!!
The Following User Says Thank You to brick1960 For This Useful Post:
Old 26-Dec-20, 14:30
Points: 4,327, Level: 27 Points: 4,327, Level: 27 Points: 4,327, Level: 27
Last Achievements

Is there any more planned for this story?

I want to hear more about Sarah!!
The Following User Says Thank You to burger For This Useful Post:

Tags
headscissors, knockout, mixed wrestling, triangle choke, yoga pants