Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Old 23-Apr-14, 14:09
Points: 11,858, Level: 47 Points: 11,858, Level: 47 Points: 11,858, Level: 47
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

Default Re: My first time getting choked out (KO)

Try to relax both mentaly as well as your muscles. Like someone other posted here, slowly increasing the pressure of the choke or scissors might make it more comfortable, easier and less painful than staring with full pressure. But be careful you might not feel the ko coming and forget to tap, so your partner has to be ready to recognize your point oft going out and better release the pressure immediatly.
Old 15-May-14, 03:05
Points: 5,658, Level: 32 Points: 5,658, Level: 32 Points: 5,658, Level: 32
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

So I had another session and was choked out for the second (and third) time. Unfortunately, I have to report that it wasn't nearly as good as the first time--and was in fact kind of unpleasant in part.

This girl had some jiu jitsu training but not that much, and she wasn't super technical. That turned out to be a problem when I requested a rear naked choke KO because she was pulling back against my windpipe pretty hard instead of focusing on squeezing the sides of my neck. I tapped pretty much right away, and more or less asked: what else you got? She suggested a triangle, which sounded just great to me.

So she locked on the triangle, but again the technique wasn't perfect so it took longer than it should have, maybe 13-15 seconds. In fact, it took so long that she gave up right at the moment I was going out, and she as like "well, let's try something else," then notices I'm kind of out of it. I was disoriented for 2-3 seconds and got the cool tingly wave, but I never went "lights out" where I totally lost my senses or experienced the dream state. I could hear her asking me questions but it just took me a few seconds to process them and respond. Honestly, that was pretty cool, and I enjoyed it. I liked the experience of being totally put to sleep a little bit more, so i wish she would have held it until i was really out.

Then she suggested a reverse headscissor, which she described as one of her specialties. Now, I was a little hesitant to do back to back KOs, and had earlier told myself that I would only ask for a total of two spaced out over the session, but I decided that since I only kind of went out with the first one, it was OK to try this. She got into position, which is undeniably sexy, and then started squeezing. Though there wasn't any pressure on the windpipe, I thought that in general it hurt noticeably more than a properly applied rear naked choke. I think its because the pressure was distributed along the entire side of the neck instead of pinpointed on the small section where the arteries are. I think that's probably true for any reverse headscissor and not a criticism of this girl's technique. Once again, it took a little while, and once again, she gave up just as I was going out.

This time, though, as I came to I had a pretty strong wave of nausea come over me. I didn't puke or come particularly close to puking, but it was definitely unpleasant. She suggested some other KO position, but I declined and told her that was enough KO action for one day.

So my takeaways for my own future sessions are: stick with girls with very good technique, ask them to hold it until they're sure I'm out (but no longer!), and don't do back-to-back KOs.

By the way, it was a very good session overall. This only describes 5-10 minutes at the end.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to derekwilliams923 For This Useful Post:
Old 15-May-14, 06:53
Points: 6,755, Level: 35 Points: 6,755, Level: 35 Points: 6,755, Level: 35
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Was it a session wrestler? If so, which one?
The Following User Says Thank You to Praxiteles For This Useful Post:
Old 15-May-14, 14:27
Points: 3,537, Level: 24 Points: 3,537, Level: 24 Points: 3,537, Level: 24
Activity: 1.7% Activity: 1.7% Activity: 1.7%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by derekwilliams923 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
So I had another session and was choked out for the second (and third) time. Unfortunately, I have to report that it wasn't nearly as good as the first time--and was in fact kind of unpleasant in part.

This girl had some jiu jitsu training but not that much, and she wasn't super technical. That turned out to be a problem when I requested a rear naked choke KO because she was pulling back against my windpipe pretty hard instead of focusing on squeezing the sides of my neck. I tapped pretty much right away, and more or less asked: what else you got? She suggested a triangle, which sounded just great to me.

So she locked on the triangle, but again the technique wasn't perfect so it took longer than it should have, maybe 13-15 seconds. In fact, it took so long that she gave up right at the moment I was going out, and she as like "well, let's try something else," then notices I'm kind of out of it. I was disoriented for 2-3 seconds and got the cool tingly wave, but I never went "lights out" where I totally lost my senses or experienced the dream state. I could hear her asking me questions but it just took me a few seconds to process them and respond. Honestly, that was pretty cool, and I enjoyed it. I liked the experience of being totally put to sleep a little bit more, so i wish she would have held it until i was really out.

Then she suggested a reverse headscissor, which she described as one of her specialties. Now, I was a little hesitant to do back to back KOs, and had earlier told myself that I would only ask for a total of two spaced out over the session, but I decided that since I only kind of went out with the first one, it was OK to try this. She got into position, which is undeniably sexy, and then started squeezing. Though there wasn't any pressure on the windpipe, I thought that in general it hurt noticeably more than a properly applied rear naked choke. I think its because the pressure was distributed along the entire side of the neck instead of pinpointed on the small section where the arteries are. I think that's probably true for any reverse headscissor and not a criticism of this girl's technique. Once again, it took a little while, and once again, she gave up just as I was going out.

This time, though, as I came to I had a pretty strong wave of nausea come over me. I didn't puke or come particularly close to puking, but it was definitely unpleasant. She suggested some other KO position, but I declined and told her that was enough KO action for one day.

So my takeaways for my own future sessions are: stick with girls with very good technique, ask them to hold it until they're sure I'm out (but no longer!), and don't do back-to-back KOs.

By the way, it was a very good session overall. This only describes 5-10 minutes at the end.
This can happen if more pressure is being applied to the jugular vein than the carotid artery. Particularly if not enough pressure is being applied and the choke out is taking too long. You get a build up of blood that cant escape your head and it can be nauseating.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to yahooserious For This Useful Post:
Old 16-May-14, 22:23
Points: 1,621, Level: 16 Points: 1,621, Level: 16 Points: 1,621, Level: 16
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

@derekwilliams923: as someone KOed many times over the years by a single person - towards whom I ended up totally submissive to say the least - I was quite enlightened by your account of the 'ego loss' effect. I hope you don't mind me asking - does it apply to the second girl as well?

Mine was a natural born carotide closer so I never ever felt strangled. The casual non-agressiveness of her sleepers (exclusively scissors) was strangely comforting. The first KO, however, was followed by the mother of all vertigos - probably the result of her keeping up the pressure too long and blood building up in my head like yahooserious described.

Your girl's eagerness to stack up KOs might sprang from a, her experience of how it becomes exponentially easy to pull off on an asphyxiated brain b, her gung-ho spirit. Hope you're not discouraged - I wasn't and I'm still breathing.

Last edited by hrrrrram; 17-May-14 at 07:40. Reason: typos
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hrrrrram For This Useful Post:

Tags
choke out, knockout, kos, rnc, sleeper