Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 13-Jun-19, 18:24
G-Force

Default Re: What's your guess, how many stories posted as "real" are actually true?

All of them true. If you can't trust an online underground fetish forum to disseminate factual events then what source can you trust?
Old 14-Jun-19, 20:25
Banned
Points: 345, Level: 6 Points: 345, Level: 6 Points: 345, Level: 6
Activity: 24.1% Activity: 24.1% Activity: 24.1%

Default Re: What's your guess, how many stories posted as "real" are actually true?

99.9% are fake just like mixed wrestling matches
Old 23-Jun-19, 14:23
Points: 9,571, Level: 42 Points: 9,571, Level: 42 Points: 9,571, Level: 42
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by haymaker [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Our friends would always joke she probably kicked my ass all the time so the whole thing had an open secret feel but she still felt a little insecure that it might make me think of her as less feminine as I think that is just how woman often think even if not logical since she knew I liked and was attracted to strong women.

I would think the stories that involved longer term relationships are more likely to be true as I think even woman that can beat a man wrestling want to feel comfortable in their relationship before doing so. I would also say men on this forum are more likely to have these experiences getting beat by their wife or girlfriend because they are attracted to strong woman and their woman would feel that they might be ok with losing to them.
I experienced something similar dating a woman. We went to a party and I introduced her to my sister. She looked us up and down then basically told my GF that she would kick my ass. My date seemed embarrassed by this statement I'm guessing because of how my sister perceived her. This was even though we had already wrestled each other playfully a few times. My sister noticed and said to her, "Don't worry, he likes getting beaten by pretty girls" which seemed to fix it all.

After that party the next time we wrestled, she dialed it way up and won, quite easily too. Shocking me but not her. Later, talking about it, she admitted she was taking it easy on me and letting me win since she didn't know what would happen to our relationship if she would beat me. I was a bit floored and asked her if she really thought she would have beaten me all those other times. She said she knew the first time we wrestled she could beat me, that she had never met a guy that wanted to lose for real like that and if that was what i really wanted, she would kick my ass anytime.

As for stories, I am sure there is a fair amount of fantasy which seems more apparent in some stories. Mine have been based on real experiences, most are combination of a few different matches or experiences which result in a more enjoyable story putting my most impactful experiences together. Most of those involve getting into mixed wrestling in the first place or other times where I expected to win but lost.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jojo [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Quote:
Originally Posted by bruce911187
My experience as a story host was that people who don`t believe in authentic real life happenings either have never enjoyed such experiences, or else their experience amounts to nothing but paid for wrestling sessions.

The unbelief is amazing in this day and age with all the amateur utube vids that have been seen from time to time
Exactly why I don't share my stories anymore. "That's never happened to me, so you must be a liar!"
I agree. The first story I wrote I tried to stick to 100% factual but then had the same experience. I didn't share after that for a long time. But then figured maybe it was my fault for writing it more like a newspaper article and not telling a good story. My opinion now is that maybe the time for 100% truth is in posts like this and stories should be more entertaining which may require taking some creative liberties. Not pure fiction but knowing how to write the full experience and filling in all the details that make a story fun.

So I decided if no one was going to believe me anyways I would just fill in the blanks where I did not honestly recall the exact details with other experiences that I did still remember well to make a fun story when all combined. Then some of the dialogue is approximations of what I remember being at some point during various wreslting matches i have had. That actually made it easier to share some parts that I never thought I could since no one would believe me anyways I found it was more fun for me to write the story in 1st person real time to relive the experience myself vs reporting on something that had happened. I did expect to write more stories when I first posted that be 100% factual reporting in past tense like a newspaper article, but decided it was not worth it, after the bad reactions I got. Now I save that type of honesty for the discussion section vs the story section where entertainment seems to be valued higher than reporting

Last edited by wsxqaz; 25-Jun-19 at 14:17.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wsxqaz For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Jun-19, 15:17
Points: 11,563, Level: 46 Points: 11,563, Level: 46 Points: 11,563, Level: 46
Activity: 45.2% Activity: 45.2% Activity: 45.2%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,006 Times in 624 Posts

Reminds me back when I had an ad in the old Am Fem Directory.Every now and then I would get letters from guys with fantastical accounts of their true wrestling experiences.A few were passing themselves off as women.