Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 17-Jan-19, 05:51
Points: 9,557, Level: 42 Points: 9,557, Level: 42 Points: 9,557, Level: 42
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Pet teacher

Part 11: Liz decides to cut the wimp a break(?)

*SLAP*
I feel a stinging sensation coming from my right cheek.
*SLAP*
I feel an even more painful sensation coming from my left cheek.
*SLAP* *SLAP* *SLAP*
My face bears the full brunt of these rapid fire slaps, and I'm forced awake from my forced unconsciousness.
I look up to find Liz's meaty right foot covering most of my face, and she lifts it up to slap me again with it. Before I could yell out, she made eye contact with me and realized I was awake. She mercifully brought her foot down, and beamed an innocent smile down at me. I quickly noticed that she was fully nude, and it took all of my willpower left in me to not pop a boner at the sight of such a powerful and imposing female specimen.

"Looks like mean old Ruby really did a number on you huh" says Liz, who glances over to Ruby, and I spot her respond to Liz with a sly wink.
I look around briefly and I still see Miss Amelia surrounded by her naked slaves. This time the chair is replaced and instead she's sitting on top of one of her slaves, he's on all fours facing to the left, his small back already struggling to bear the full weight of Miss Amelia's ass. She's sitting with her legs open and I can see a slave moving the cloth covering her crotch, and I watch as he eats her out. I notice she does not even glance down to respond to either slave, nor does she even pay any attention to me for that matter.

"Don't worry though little shrimp" Liz speaks up and my attention is drawn back to her again.
"I can tell you've had a really rough day, and since it's my turn I'm not going to go overboard or anything. Your tight little butt could use a break anyway."
Ruby lets out a giggle, and I watch as Liz moves behind me, facing the other way. I wondered if I was supposed to stand up or something, but before I could get up or ask her a question myself, she bends her knees and leans back. In a flash, she's got two hands on my throat, and she's holding herself in a body bridge position.

My words were nothing more than pathetic croaks, as my voicebox is being constrained by her meaty and dominating hands. I panic and start thrashing my legs around, I grab at her arms and try and pry them off, to no avail.
"Hahahahaha, you're just way too hilarious" laughs out Liz, completely amused at my pathetic attempts.
I look up in sheer terror, and when I stare into her purple eyes I see nothing but pure sadism and evil in her eyes. She's not even begun choking me yet and I was still slowly losing oxygen.
"That's right little wimp, I'm going to knock you out nice and slow". My fears have been confirmed, and I tried to fight back even harder.
"All your struggling's accomplishing is getting me nice and horny." says Liz, licking her lips, looking down at me like a predator who's about to finish off her prey.

I was tapping out now, and she responded by adding a tiny bit of pressure to my throat. My croaks morphed in weak whimpering noises, and soon, my eyes started to water.
Liz started into my weeping eyes, and she responded with a sly grin. She brought one of her deadly hands away from my throat and gently stroked my cheek, her other hand not exerting any pressure but still firmly around my neck.
"Aww, don't cry little wimp" says Liz with mock concern, her sadistic glee completely betraying her sweet tone of voice.
"I'd love to say that it's going to be over for you soon, but I can't help bullying you for even longer"
She slowly starts adding pressure on the one hand that's gripping my neck, and she snickers as I start panicking even further.

"Look at how fucking pathetic you are" sneers Liz. "I'm about to choke you out like a little bitch with one hand, and you can't move me or throw me off balance."
Her harsh words was motivation for me to try even harder, but I started to realize I shouldn't be wasting energy, and I need to save my reserves and try and focus on what little breathing I had.
"Such a fucking weakling" spat out Liz, gradually increasing her power on her hand again, causing me to thrash about even harder. My squeals started to sound more like deformed croaks.
"You should fucking see yourself now" says Liz. "I'm about to fucking end your miserable life with one hand, and all you can do is cry like a pathetic loser".

The combination of how hot Liz's naked form was, along with her sheer power and ability to slowly crush my larynx so easily, with the addition of her cold gaze and harsh words caused me to have a stiffy. I was thankful that Liz didn't notice, but someone else did.
"My my what do we have here?" cooes out Ruby, who brings a bare foot gently to my crotch. "It seems our little masochistic wimp is getting hard thanks to you, Liz."
Liz glances over to my boner, and lets out a little giggle. She looks down at me with a self-assured smirk.
"Heh, looks like I'm not the only one having fun"
"Should I crush his little dick now?" asks Ruby
"Nah, he's been entertaining so far. Give it a little rub" says Liz.

With Liz's imposing hand still dangerously around my throat, Ruby seductively strokes my penis ever so gently, and I would've let out a moan had it not been for the fact that my larynx is being slowly crushed.
"Hehe, looks like the little wimp loves my feet" chuckles Ruby. "Maybe I should have him kiss it"
"Too bad it's my turn" retorts Liz, who flashes a wink down at me.
Ruby's expert stroking has gotten me fully erect at this point, and that alongside with Liz's strong hand is causing me to lose control of both my consciousness and my ejaculation. I feel like I'm about to pass out first though, and I finally allow myself to drift away.

I feel the pressure on my throat ease up though, and I look up to her Liz's sadistic smile again.
"Not letting you off the hook so easy wimp" says Liz. "You got me all wet from how much of a fucking loser you are. Ruby, leave him now."
I hear Ruby let out a "hmph" and could tell that she was pouting. Before I realize what Liz even had in mind for me, Liz puts both hands on my throat, and flips herself over. She makes sure to land her feet away from my broken ribs, but my throat momentarily had to deal with the oncoming weight. It wasn't pleasant to say in the least.

She removes both hands from my throat and grabs my hands, and quickly puts them behind my head. I try to scream but she quickly muffles it by forcing her mouth onto mine. She forcefully wriggles her tongue inside my mouth, giving me the best french kiss I'll ever experience in my lifetime.
Meanwhile, she uses one hand to grab my erect penis, and starts leading it towards her vagina.
She breaks the kiss so that she can actually focus on inserting my dick inside her, and I moan like a little girl when she shoves it in.

"Please, please stop" I try to protest against being raped, but she quickly muffles my pleas again, but this time she's plopped her large breasts on my face.
She uses her legs to grapevine mine, and use both hands to keep mine from even budging. Liz has perfectly trapped me under her, and I'm completely immobile and helpless.
Liz begins to move her hips around, and since my penis is trapped inside, my hips also shake. She has complete control over my lower body as she starts wiggling her hips up and down, fucking me with extreme ease.
I could faintly hear her moaning, but in general I could not hear much or see anything since her engulfing breasts completely covered my head. My mind was in complete shambles as I was being raped and smothered simultaneously.

I could feel my consciousness slip away, and my willpower that was stopping me from instantly cumming inside her was slowing losing too.
Liz's deadly breasts kept robbing me of my breath, and started thrusting her hips much faster, threatening to break off my dick. My penis felt like it was about to burst, and since her expert vagina kept my dick painfully trapped in there, there's no other place to ejaculate.

I had no choice but to resign myself to my fate, and I ended up coming inside her. I'm not sure if she felt it, but she still kept my limp penis inside her, and in her trance of ecstasy she still kept moving her hips.
Her large breasts were now about to send me to sleep, and I couldn't help but feel like a helpless wimp at the thought of being raped against my will, and now also being knocked out in such a humiliating and erotic way.

Was this going to be my life now? I couldn't dwell on that thought for very long, since I was soon out like a light in the next few seconds.

Last edited by tigerk33; 17-Jan-19 at 05:56.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to tigerk33 For This Useful Post:

Tags
body scissors, breast smothering, face sitting, headscissor ko, rear naked choke, reverse headscissors, reverse rape, shoe licking, small male victim, weak male