Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 11-Nov-18, 18:38
Points: 9,557, Level: 42 Points: 9,557, Level: 42 Points: 9,557, Level: 42
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Billy vs his mother

*Please note that this is a commision piece. If you want me to write a story for you, please feel free to PM me.

Billy is a 19 year old boy, who's currently feeling like he's king of the world. I mean, who can blame him though? He's a wrestling and boxing champion at his school, and is currently undefeated, having not lost a single match in either sport. However, this has led to Billie feeling a bit too confident, and started to feel like he was superior to any other man and woman. His ego was largely inflated, and was going to stay that way until someone popped it.

One day, Billy was at home in the living room, sitting next to his sister Ellie, who's 9. Billy started to get increasingly annoyed at her right now, because she was on her phone and talking a bit too loudly. She's starting to walk around the living room and pacing around while still talking loudly to her friend over the phone, and Billy has reached his breaking point, standing up to confront her.
"Hey brat" says Billy, towering over her and blocking her path. "It's time to put the phone away now" as he says this he snatches the phone off her, and lifts it over her.
"Hey, give it back!" Ellie shouts, trying to reach up for the phone. "That phone call was important!" she's using her hands to grip Billy's other arm, that's trying to close the phone call.
This frustrates Billy, who responds by pushing her over with the one hand, and closes the phone. She starts getting up again, and he tosses the phone over to the couch and starts to get on top of her. She's trying to fight him with her hands but he easily grabs them and keeps her down. He's got her hands immobilized, and she can't thrash her legs away because he's immobilized them in a grapevine with his legs. He looks down at her smugly as he's holding her smaller arms with just the one hand now.
"Let...Let go you jerk!" screams out Ellie.
"Nope. I'm keeping you here till you've learned your lesson and stop acting like a brat." replies Billy.
"Get off me, big bro please!" The pin is starting to hurt and humiliate her, but her brother ignores her completely, feeling very justified with his actions right now.
He eventually lets up and gets off her after 5 minutes, and she proceeds to run upstairs into her room to cry.

Ellie was crying for at least 20 minutes, when Billy hears his mother come back home from work. His mother, Bushra, is very talented in wrestling and boxing herself, and was the one who taught her son wrestling anyways. It went without saying then that she looks, and is very athletic, with toned 8 pack abs, along with muscular arms and legs that clearly indicates she's very strong, all the while being very pretty to boot.
Bushra comes in the house, and immediately hears her daughter crying.
"Why is Ellie crying? What happened?" asks Bushra, giving Billy a stern.
"Beats me" lies Billy, turning his back towards her, starting to walk away. Bushra doesn't have time to question him further, and briskly walks up the steps to see Ellie.
Billy starts to hear muffled sounds of a conversation, and is pretty sure that Ellie's ratting him out. His prediction seemed to be true, as his mother's coming down now to face him, looking quite cross.

"I heard what did you did to Ellie" says Bushra, arms crossed on her chest now. "That really wasn't very nice".
"So? She was being a brat." replies Billy.
"That doesn't give you the right to pin your little sister! And she's 9 too!" shouts out Bushra, loudly telling off her son, which only warrants Billy to respond with an eyeroll, irritating Bushra even more.
"Young man! You would not like it one bit if I pulled off your little stunt and pinned you, you'd feel just as bad as Ellie does now!"
Billy lets out a small chuckle, and she's really not liking the way he's acting right now.
"And what is so funny, exactly?" says Bushra, with scorn in her voice.
"Oh nothing, it's that I find it amusing how you think you could actually pin me." That comment only seemed to infuriate Bushra now, looking at him with pure venom.
"Don't get cocky now you little shit. The only reason why you're a wrestling champion at school in the first place was because I trained you. So don't test me." Bushra gets up close to Billy, staring him down, but Billy's eyes show no fear, and he's not backing down.
"Yeah, then let me show you how much I've learned mom. Let's wrestle right here, today" says Billy, his voice brimming with confidence.
"It seems while I was teaching you moves, I neglected to teach you some manners" spits out Bushra. "Bring it bitch." Bushra leaves to get changed, while Billy goes to find something more comfortable to wrestle with. The match was on.

Some time had passed, and both Billy and Bushra were changed. While Billy had changed to usual wrestling gear, Bushra has changed to a red gym bra, exposing her midriff and showing off those impressive 8 pack abs. She was also wearing black gym shorts, which is really accentuating her thick, yet feminine legs. Billy didn't want to admit it, but he was taken back a bit by two things, how beautiful she really looked, and how thick their thighs were. A second of doubt came to his mind, not sure if he could beat her, but as soon as he looked back on his other victories, he quickly assured himself that this would be no different.

“Ready when you are champ” says Bushra, giving Billy a wink and walking closer to get her hands up.
Billy's trying to not get fazed by his mother's mind games, and swiftly makes the first move. He's caught her off guard and gets her in a side headlock, making sure to first keep her head immobilized. He had failed to do so, and she quickly gets her head out of the lock, and without missing a beat applies the same lock to her son. He lands with a grunt as she takes him down to the carpet, and attempts to pin his arms. Billy however, is trained to deal with situations like this, and reverses the pin and rolls her over, Billy on top now.
Instead of grabbing her arms, Billy swiftly applied a reverse headscissors to his mother, managing to get his legs between her head before she was able to block it. Billy had a sly grin, knowing it was his mother's favorite hold, and he knew how humiliating it would be for her to submit to her own hold, especially from her son.

Billy was a bit too confident, and didn't realize till it was too late. Bushra wrapped her legs around her son's head and started squeezing. Billy was in deep shit, and there was no point trying to pry off her legs, just like there was no point for Bushra trying to remove Billy's legs off her neck. There was only one way for both of them to win this match, and that was to try and out-squeeze the other. Both Billy and Bushra squeezed with full power, and even though Bushra was in pain, it was nowhere near the level of pain Billy was feeling now.
"ACCCKK" croaks out Billy, his poor neck feeling the brute force of her thighs. Bushra was too concentrated on bearing with the pain she was feeling herself, but she knew that she has the upper hand. She was always stronger than Billy, and nowhere was it more apparent than it was with her leg strength.

Billy was proud, but not stupid. He eventually taps out weakly to his mother thighs, just before fading. He felt defeated, and didn't like this outcome one bit, but it's much better than passing out to his mom's legs, he thought. Bushra rolled over, along with Billy, so on top of him, facing Billy's legs. Billy breathed a sigh of relief, thankful that his mother was merciful and wasn't going to utterly embarass him. Or so he thought.

Without warning, Bushra scoops up Billy's head with her legs and brings it up, his head with a full view of his mother's ass, and her legs around his neck and head, locking a perfect reverse headscissors.
"Mother what are.." Billy's words of concern was interrupted with a painful jolt to his head, as she gave him a quick squeeze with her legs. She let go after a few seconds, looking back at her son with a smirk.

"Billy dear, your reverse headscissors is far too weak. So weak that I've decided to show you how a real reverse headscissors feels like." Before Billy begins to reply, Bursha squeezes again, and Billy's feeling the brute force of her legs again.
"ACKK PLEASE MOM" groans out Billy, his voicebox cut off by Bushra powerful and expanding thighs.
"Sorry Billy, but I think this is the only way you're going to really learn and understand the severity of your actions" says Bushra, looking back with glee as her son's slowly losing air and tapping furiously on her legs.
"Feeling helpless yet? That's exactly how you made your sister feel" says Bushra, slowly increasing the pressure, Billy now barely able to make anything else out other than:
"PLLGHHH, PLEASEEGAHH"
Billy's throat cannot handle the constricting pressure he's feeling, and he's no longer taking any oxygen in.
"But at least for you, you might not have a choice in passing out to my strong thighs, but at least you get a good view going out. Aren't I a considerate mother?" The view that Bushra was referring to her gorgeous ass. Billy was already humiliated with this position, but feelings of embarrassment were soon squished as he started fading from the lack of air, completely helpless to stop her. His pain and fear soon subsided, and he was out like a light.

Billy is out for minutes, and Bushra's come back from a water break, looking down at her sleeping son. She doesn't even hesitate to smack him in the face with her foot, slapping him a few times till he's come to.
"Owww what the hell mom" groans out Billy, slowly getting to his feet.
"Wakey wakey sleepy wimp, how did it feeling passing out to your mothers thighs?" Billy is to his knees by now, head down in complete shame. This was an embarrassing and crushing defeat for him, the very first. He couldn't let the day end like this. He needed to avenge his loss, he thought.
"So much for being a wrestling champion huh." says Bushra, staring coldly as her dizzy son's struggling to get up. She waits till he's up again, and Billy stares at her when she says:
"So, learned your lesson yet?"
Billy had to admit she was a better wrestler than him, faster and stronger, and needed a new tactic to deal with his mom. He was ashamed that he was going ahead with this, but he decided he was going to take her by surprise. He figured that instead of answering her question, he would lunge at her right now, when she's not expecting it.

Billy charges at Bushra with cat-like speed, aiming for a tackle. He went at her with such speed that if it was anyone else he was facing, he would've taken them down easily. Bushra grins wildly, mainly because she expected the move was going to happen. She sidesteps Billy's tackle and wraps an arm around neck. Bushra grins as the weaker Billy's trying to struggle and pry off her arm. Billy's trying to maneuver around the room but Bushra's got him firmly in her grasp, and completes her devastating hold, by falling back along with Billy. When she's on the floor with Billy on top of her, she wraps her meaty thighs around his midsection, causing him to groan in pain. Bushra smirk widens as she gets the other arm and locks in the rear naked choke, along with a crushing bodyscissors.

"Caught youu...”cooed Bushra, right into Billy's ears. Poor Billy is tapping out hard, out of sheer fear because while he's trapped, Bushra hasn't squeezed her legs or arms yet.
"You know, as your mother, I really have to say sorry. I mean, I clearly didn't train you properly since you got knocked out by your mother's thighs, and now you're about to get knocked out by my arms".
"GAHH, PLEASE MOTHER I" Billy croaked out, foaming at the mouth a bit.
"Nope, don't bother begging sweetie. It's not really befitting of a champion like you. No, you're gunna be a man, and you're gonna listen to your mom from now on." Billy's whimpering was now become more and more inaudible, unable to get out words yet again since his neck is feeling the pressure of her bulging and veiny biceps. Billy squirmed and wriggled around in complete agony, but his mother's legs kept him from moving his body too much.
"It's bedtime now champ, sleep tight honey". Billy heard nothing else, as she ramped up the power in her arms and quickly knocked out her son again. Bushra was very merciful in the sense that if she did squeeze her son with her legs then, she would have broken a rib or two. She got up and pushed Billy off her, and went for another break, leaving him to convulse around the room, with foam in his mouth, and left him to lie down on his stomach.

Billy wakes up, to find himself on his back, but with his mother keeping his head trapped with a schoolgirl pin, and his arms held up high.
His mother's looking down at him with an arrogant grin, looking down into his confused eyes.
"Ha, if only Ellie could see you now. The cocky school champion, trapped under his mother. Maybe I should take a picture and send it to school, what do you think? If you learned your lesson however, I don't think there's any need for that."
"Get..." Billy's unable to talk properly since his mother's overbearing weight is sitting on his chest.
"OFF ME!!" shouts out Billy, with a look of pure, seething rage in his eyes. From his perspective, his mother has completely shattered his ego, knocking him out twice without any remorse. He wanted to push her off immediately so he could get back at her, but since his arms were immobilized and his legs along can't buckle off his mother's full weight, he was trapped there. He ended up wishing he didn't show any defiance, because his mother's sly grin soon turned into an angry scowl.

"You little fucking shit" spat out Bushra, her pelvis painfully on Billy's sore Adam's apple. "How do you not understand your position, you're a little fucking wimp who passed out to your mother's thighs and arms, and you still want to talk back? In that case.."
Bushra off his throat, still holding his arms. She quickly spreads his arms in the air to make some room, and before Billy's able to react, she turns around and sits her bum on his face.
"I'd best squish you and your little fragile ego. Under my muscular ass." Billy's nose is starting to be painfully smudged under Bushra's bottom, his vision completely taken over by his mother's gym shorts. His mouth was covered by Bushra's crotch, and all he could do is make out some muffled groans.
"Pathetic. You looked like a little beaten pussy when you were lying there in a heap, all because of me. But this, this right here is just too fucking easy."
Bushra let out an evil grin as she grinded and wiggled her sexy ass on her son's face, allowing him to breathe rapidly through his mouth and nose, but only for mere milliseconds each time, as she enjoyed tormenting him and having full control of his air supply.
"That's right wimp. This here is your fucking place. Under my ass, sniffing it just to get even a little bit of breath."
Billy's trying his best to move his legs at least, trying to use it as leverage. All he succeeded in doing was entertaining his mom, chuckling as he's flailing his legs around.
"That's exactly how you moved your little scrawny legs when you were out, convulsing all over my carpet. Man, I could have had a paying audience watch this, get a bunch of people to see your little pathetic ass get humbled by his mother".
Each time Billy's mouth was free from Bushra's wiggling ass, he would try and speak out, words of submission or words of complaint, Bushra wasn't sure. What she was sure of, was that she was going to smother her son cold.

Bushra's stopped grinding and wiggling her bum, and fully put her weight down, pushing down on Billy's poor nose again. She giggled as he kept muffling out moans of what seemed to asking for mercy. She was sure he would have tapped by now, if he had control of his arms.
"Your little pathetic pleas won't work on me Billy. You should've given up the first time I wrapped up my thighs around your scrawny neck. But I needed to choke you out with a rear naked choke AND you still didn't learn. Well, I hope this gets the message across."
Billy is slowly fading now, being under his mother's ass for far too long. He's barely able to keep up as his mother's still verbally drilling him to the ground.
"You're not a wrestling champion. You're not a boxing champion. You're a bottom feeding little pathetic wimp, who's about to pass out to his own mother's ass." Billy would have felt completely humiliated and defeated, if it wasn't for him being preoccupied with trying his best to get some air and stay conscious.
"I really hope you fucking learn some humility after this, because if I get another incident like this with your sister, I'm going to go to your school and bring you down in front of all your classmates." says Bushra, her overbearing ass slowly sucking the life out of Billy.
"And I'm gunna sit on your little face too in front of everyone. I'll have all those kids who worship you see how much of a pathetic wimp you really are."
Billy's trying his best to stay awake for as long as he can, but he's reached his limit now, slowly fading. His mother feels his arms going limp but she cruelly does not remove her deadly bottom from his face, making sure he's fully unconscious.

Billy's waking up for the third time in a row now, feeling a sharp pain in his chest. He sees his mother standing up, with a large and domineering foot on his chest. She looks at him coldly, and Billy is suddenly very worried his mother's going to cave his chest in with her weight, and since he's been knocked out by her ass, he knows she has the ability to do so.
"I'm really disappointed you know" says Bushra, staring into Billy's scared eyes. "I really thought I trained you well enough, but it seems you got complacent. And you got all weak again."
"Mother please I...” Billy's words were cut off as Bushra put some weight into her foot, making Billy groan out in pain.
"You shut your fucking mouth you weak little shit. You speak when I tell you to. Nod if you agree, and I'll ease up on the foot." Billy vehemently nods, which Bushra then lets up on his chest, while still keeping his foot there.
"Wow, I've really turned you in a quivering, pathetic mess huh. I hope you're not too scared of your mother. I'll only knock your ass out if you're a bad boy. So with that said, are you going to a good boy from now on?"
Billy nods his head.
"Are you going to do exactly as your mother says from now on?"
Billy nods in complete submission.
"Are you a complete sissy bitch who's glad to be humbled by his stronger and more skilled mother?"
Billy hesitates to respond, and Bushra lightly adds more weight to her foot again. Billy's made a mistake, and desperately nods in agreement, completely throwing away his pride. Bushra smirks as she eases up on her weight again.
"Wow, gotta say, this really suits you instead of being the school champ. Now you're just mommy's little docile bitch, who belongs under mommy's foot."
Billy's completely humiliated at this point, but he's way too banged up to put up a fight right now, in this compromising position no less. But more than that, today proved that it didn't matter what shape he was in, his mother really was a much better wrestler than him, so he doesn't stand a chance in the first should he decide to try and fight her now.
"Are you a little pussy bitch, that's too scared to defy his mother?" says Bushra, grinning with sadistic glee as Billy nods enthusiastically, showing her how much power she truly has over her son.
"Are you doing to fall out of line again?"
Billy shakes his head.
"Have you learned your lesson?"
Billy nods.

Bushra finally gets her strong foot off Billy's chest, no longer pinning him. She starts to walk away from the living room, not even looking back at her defeated son, leaving poor Billy there, as he began to cough out some leftover foam from his mouth. His neck and nose felt very sore, but the real damage went to his ego. There was no real way for Billy to see himself as the champion again.
Old 12-Nov-18, 05:20
Points: 2,575, Level: 21 Points: 2,575, Level: 21 Points: 2,575, Level: 21
Last Achievements

Default Re: Billy vs his mother

That was quite the story, I definitely enjoyed it. You should do an alternate story where they do boxing or kickboxing, I think it would be pretty entertaining for the mother to ruff him up the hard way. Either way great job
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tonyr For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Nov-18, 10:44
Points: 3,275, Level: 23 Points: 3,275, Level: 23 Points: 3,275, Level: 23
Last Achievements

Loved the story Tiger. Thanks. Read it thrice so far and enjoyed it more each time I read it. The combination of wrestling, facesitting and trash talk was awesome.
Would love to read a sequel to it in which Billy has the courage to revolt, but is destroyed forever by Bushra. Only if you have the time. ��
The Following User Says Thank You to blue_falcon For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Nov-18, 11:25
Points: 9,557, Level: 42 Points: 9,557, Level: 42 Points: 9,557, Level: 42
Last Achievements

I'm very glad both of you like the story enough to start asking for a sequel, because I really liked how this story turned out! That said, this is a commsion piece, so while I wrote this story and fleshed it out, the topic/idea/names are not my own, someone else ordered this story from me. The good news is though, that person may want to order another story from me, and I'll let that person know that people are asking for a sequel!
Old 09-Jul-22, 08:53
Points: 1,719, Level: 16 Points: 1,719, Level: 16 Points: 1,719, Level: 16
Last Achievements

Amazing I like dominant mom. And the trash talk, i like it so much
It is more bumilating if she feed with him with her breat
Because he is such a week
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mehrab For This Useful Post:

Tags
facesitting, mother vs son, rear naked choke, reverse headscissor