Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Pictures

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 17-Feb-15, 00:09
Points: 6,524, Level: 34 Points: 6,524, Level: 34 Points: 6,524, Level: 34
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Nude mixed wrestling (CFNM. ballbusting, humiliation)

Molly Jane in My Former Personal Trainer

Molly's dad has hired her a personal trainer. Except that Molly doesn’t want or need a personal trainer. She tells him to put on his wrestling shorts, with as much attitude as she can give him, and wrestle her.

Putting him in a quick headlock she holds Alex tight kicking and punching him before flipping him on the mat. When he tries to fight back she knees him in the crotch. Molly has the upper hand and destroys him on the mat. After pinning him to the ground with a quick 1,2,3.. the first round is over.

Scene Two: Strip wrestle

She tells him he lost and that he has to take off his shorts. He takes them off but he isn’t putting up with her any longer. Grabbing Molly he hoists her up onto his shoulders kicking and screaming. “What are you doing” she screams. Realizing what he's done to his student he lets her down and she punches him in the balls. Victory assured she walks away and he grabs her again, this time squeezing until she gives in.

“let me see those titties” he tells her, making her strip for losing. Now topless she is angry and goes back to beating him senseless. After kicking and punching him in the balls multiple times Alex goes to the floor again in agony and Molly quickly pins him.

Round Three: Alex's weakness

Cupping his injured balls Molly makes him take off his underwear. The next round Alex quickly grabs her by the throat and punches her in the stomach driving her to the ground. “That's what happens when you mess with a big strong man” he taunts and gloats over her. He goes to finish her off and she spins punching him in the balls.

She grabs and pulls on his cock and balls dragging him across the mat. One hand squeezing and destroying his balls while the other punching him Molly makes Alex wish he were . Getting behind him she crushes his balls with her feet while choking him. “Do you like that” she teases, until he loses consciousness. Molly stands over his body and waits for him to wake up, then makes him strip out of his shirt. Naked, Alex leaves the gym bruised and shamed.

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Old 17-Jan-16, 08:41
Points: 22,965, Level: 66 Points: 22,965, Level: 66 Points: 22,965, Level: 66
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,419 Times in 143 Posts
Default Re: Nude mixed wrestling (CFNM. ballbusting, humiliation)

Very erotic! To be defeated by a girl is very exciting in itself. To be nude and lose to a clothed girl is even more!
The Following User Says Thank You to mwberg For This Useful Post:
Old 18-Jan-16, 21:00
Points: 2,406, Level: 20 Points: 2,406, Level: 20 Points: 2,406, Level: 20
Last Achievements

When I try to buy this video on clips4sale there is an error, and I can't buy this video..
Can someone help me please?

Last edited by Wilbet; 18-Jan-16 at 21:14.
Old 03-Feb-16, 04:59
bigbadbootyboy

The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 04-Feb-16, 03:39
Points: 112,379, Level: 100 Points: 112,379, Level: 100 Points: 112,379, Level: 100
Last Achievements

Thanked 20,597 Times in 2,527 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbadbootyboy [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

I can see why it blew off, but I wish with her my face was in that crotch of hers!!
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to noface For This Useful Post:
Old 07-Feb-16, 03:41
bigbadbootyboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by noface [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I can see why it blew off, but I wish with her my face was in that crotch of hers!!
Here are some photos where she displays some face smothering.....

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 07-Feb-16, 16:02
Points: 112,379, Level: 100 Points: 112,379, Level: 100 Points: 112,379, Level: 100
Last Achievements

Thanked 20,597 Times in 2,527 Posts

Is this the same lady as the previous post? I would LOVE to session her if she is active!!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to noface For This Useful Post:
Old 07-Feb-16, 17:22
Points: 8,782, Level: 40 Points: 8,782, Level: 40 Points: 8,782, Level: 40
Last Achievements

That guy is really sexy! I love the way his big cock and balls bounce! The girl is sexy too and she has a way of making the man's masculinity into a weakness - super-hot!

I wish the company also did photo sets, I prefer photos to video, there is more detail and the action seems more natural.
The Following User Says Thank You to JohnByng For This Useful Post:
Old 14-Feb-17, 00:54
Points: 4,760, Level: 29 Points: 4,760, Level: 29 Points: 4,760, Level: 29
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwberg [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Very erotic! To be defeated by a girl is very exciting in itself. To be nude and lose to a clothed girl is even more!
Far better, IMHO, is both of them starting out clothed, and as the woman defeats him, she strips him naked.