Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 08-Jul-18, 11:42
Points: 12,471, Level: 48 Points: 12,471, Level: 48 Points: 12,471, Level: 48
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,039 Times in 339 Posts
Default Re: What is the most ferocious,toughest mixed wrestling match you ever seen?

Jolene Hexx vs Tactical Ed from FEMWIN
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Prosperity For This Useful Post:
Old 08-Jul-18, 12:13
Points: 3,348, Level: 24 Points: 3,348, Level: 24 Points: 3,348, Level: 24
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Default Re: What is the most ferocious,toughest mixed wrestling match you ever seen?

Perhaps but there seems to be a bit of a market for it....
Old 08-Jul-18, 12:28
Points: 15,348, Level: 53 Points: 15,348, Level: 53 Points: 15,348, Level: 53
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prosperity [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I was just going to mention Jolene. Not sure if this is the match I’m talking about but I saw a couple where she really went at her opponent. Having sessioned with her I know she can be very punishing.
Old 08-Jul-18, 13:01
Points: 11,858, Level: 47 Points: 11,858, Level: 47 Points: 11,858, Level: 47
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

bob vs sasha ( i forgot the company) old video from the early nineties probably. you can still buy it though.

starts pretty competitive, but she punished him by keeping him in the holds, ignoring taps sometimes or just moving to the next hold. not much faking going on, I guess. she even knocks him out two without intention. she is a bit scarred both times it happens. once in a headscissor other in a head lock.
Old 08-Jul-18, 13:11
Points: 20,860, Level: 63 Points: 20,860, Level: 63 Points: 20,860, Level: 63
Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,288 Times in 454 Posts

@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]: the company is TPC Wrestling.
There are actually 2 videos where Bob and Sasha face each other.
The Following User Says Thank You to funwrestler For This Useful Post:
Old 08-Jul-18, 15:19
Banned
Points: 30,653, Level: 76 Points: 30,653, Level: 76 Points: 30,653, Level: 76
Activity: 81.5% Activity: 81.5% Activity: 81.5%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 7,763 Times in 963 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixedwrestler08 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
bob vs sasha ( i forgot the company) old video from the early nineties probably. you can still buy it though.

starts pretty competitive, but she punished him by keeping him in the holds, ignoring taps sometimes or just moving to the next hold. not much faking going on, I guess. she even knocks him out two without intention. she is a bit scarred both times it happens. once in a headscissor other in a head lock.
This one
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
or this one?

I think its the first one
Old 08-Jul-18, 19:24
Points: 97,437, Level: 100 Points: 97,437, Level: 100 Points: 97,437, Level: 100
Activity: 38.1% Activity: 38.1% Activity: 38.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 15,079 Times in 4,065 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prosperity [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
and here's the writeup for the match:

Well what had happened is that Jolene was making a sort of comeback on Femwin and I being the jobber was supposed I guess to give her the win. Well turns out that I don't just give wins and I like to fight back also, which is why I add Tactical to my name instead of just Ed. The match was going ok until she tried to mount me and I reversed and got behind her (an old high school wrestling move).

Well at that moment I felt that she had got offended to have been reversed by a jobber called Tactical Ed. As soon as I did that I was planning to throw in a half nelson and show some old school wrestling techniques, but she wasn't going to have any of it I guess . Instead she uttered the words "Motherfucker" and landed some elbows to my head and temple and broke me off of her. She then began throwing kicks and punches that I just can't handle well when they land on my body. All I remember is that every hit she threw got me dead on and caused damage. I really have to watch the whole video again as it was a blurr at the time, but I remember that the worse part was when I lost my air and could not breath from a stomp to my chest. Injured and gasping for air I was turned over once more by Jolenes foot and stomped again. I wanted to crawl away but my body was too injured to move and so I just laid there hoping it would all end but it didn't , at least not for another while which felt like eternity. It ended with a front head scissor ko and I was rudely awakened by a firm and hard rub to the back of my neck by her. The match was One of the worst beatings I have received in my life and I've had some bad ones.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to stymie For This Useful Post:
Old 08-Jul-18, 20:08
Points: 75,189, Level: 100 Points: 75,189, Level: 100 Points: 75,189, Level: 100
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 7,500 Times in 949 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricoswrap [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I was just going to mention Jolene. Not sure if this is the match I’m talking about but I saw a couple where she really went at her opponent. Having sessioned with her I know she can be very punishing.

this the one?
The Following User Says Thank You to KazanaVest12 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-Jul-18, 04:29
Points: 2,927, Level: 22 Points: 2,927, Level: 22 Points: 2,927, Level: 22
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

Andrea Gahan vs Will
JT vs Clay
Christine Marshall vs Chase
Helen vs Darnell

Added after 20 minutes:

And a few more:

Monica Molica vs Little Brian
Ace vs Nic
Megan Abshire vs Chad

Last edited by LosAngelesFan; 09-Jul-18 at 04:29.
Old 09-Jul-18, 09:56
Points: 20,860, Level: 63 Points: 20,860, Level: 63 Points: 20,860, Level: 63
Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,288 Times in 454 Posts

On my side, I have noticed that most matches look fake in the standing portion of the match. That's where you see if it is real or not usually.

I really enjoy when the female knows judo or wrestling throw & hip techniques. It really give her a tremendous advantage. I have seen females who were just weaker than their male opponents but were able to completely outwrestle them after tossing them around the mats with their standing techniques.

Good examples coming to me are the Great EDITA from DWW (see for example her match against Mario) or Nina from IFW.
Or Laure from this epic match: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Cypruss Allure is also a reference in that department, just like all judokas.
This is one thing that I learned with my wife. She has done a few months of wrestling at college and I did not know that when we had our first wrestling match. She had almost forgotten herself but deep inside her brain and muscle memory were engraved some wrestling moves. They were quite basic but there is no way I could see them coming when she used them.

When she understood how effective they were to send me to the ground with quite ease and cutting my breath, she started developing a wrestling style where she wears me out using her standing techniques till she feels like she can safely tame me on the ground.
The Following User Says Thank You to funwrestler For This Useful Post: