Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 09-Nov-20, 21:23
Points: 3,686, Level: 25 Points: 3,686, Level: 25 Points: 3,686, Level: 25
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Controlled by my girlfriend

Sorry for my poor english.
True story.
My fantasy was always to be phisicaly dominated by a girl and to be forced to have sex by a girl.
I like also to watch mixed wrestling videos were the girl straddle a guy and force him to cum.
My story hapened 9 years ago. i had an amazing beautiful girlfriend. she was extrenely hot. we had great sex. but, I was shy to tell her my fantasy.
so, one weekend we were on a vacation in a nice place in the mountains. we went to sleep. useually we didnt go to sleep naked but this time we did. dont know why. by the middle of the night i woke up as my girlfriend started to touch me. i was trying to resist since i was very tired but she climbed on me and pinned me strongly by holding my hands tight to the bed above my head. i tried to resist but at the same time to enjoy since it was my dream come true. as hard as i tried to straggle i was completely helpless. she was so strong and i just couldnt move my hands from her grip. her legs held my legs without letting me roll away. of course if i told her to stop she would stop. she loves me and will never do to me something i wouldnt want. but she felt how much i enjoy and erect. she thought i was playing and not resisting my best - though i did. then she let go one of her hands free, holding both my hands with only one of her hands pinning my hands tight above my head. she then sent her free hand down between us and took my dick forcely inside her and just raped me. it was so so hot!!!
and the amazing thing was tha there was a huge mirror above us on the ceiling of the room so I actually watched myself being raped by my girlfriend. WOW.

Today she is my wife.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to eranzib For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Nov-20, 17:59
Administrator
Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100
Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 115,688 Times in 9,926 Posts
Default Re: Controlled by my girlfriend

thread approved, was in moderation queue
The Following User Says Thank You to Naji For This Useful Post:
Old 14-Nov-20, 10:55
Points: 8,124, Level: 38 Points: 8,124, Level: 38 Points: 8,124, Level: 38
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Nice little story, thanks for sharing
The Following User Says Thank You to james For This Useful Post:
Old 14-Nov-20, 14:14
ssddfaudhey

Nice ,she grapevine pinned you!My wife has mentioned she jokingly that she could rape me in the grapevine pin.Its tough to escape especially when you're being seduced lol

Last edited by ssddfaudhey; 14-Nov-20 at 17:55.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 14-Nov-20, 17:06
Arnie

I'd love to experience that kind of thing. Been in grapevine never been "raped" in one. Sister in law grapevine my once and then torqued it tighter. That was pretty fun.
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 14-Nov-20, 17:17
ssddfaudhey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arnie [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I'd love to experience that kind of thing. Been in grapevine never been "raped" in one. Sister in law grapevine my once and then torqued it tighter. That was pretty fun.
Yup if they know how to torque it,you will be forced to tapout.Its definitely fun though,my wifes best friend has got me in it too.Definitely a different experience
Old 14-Nov-20, 18:52
haymaker

My wife has done this to my countless times. Usually after she beats me in a wrestling match and most of the time we do so in our underwear. She likes to grapevine me and then will put her right elbow across the top of my shoulder and neck and hold me down so that I can't really move my upper body or lower body except my arms but can only really paw at her and not move her from that position. She will take her other hand and pull down my underwear and then will leave her panties on and just move them over so we both know what she is going to do. Usually I am telling her "no" as frankly kind of hurts in that position as she chooses to grapevine me enough to make it hurt somewhat. She will make fun of me and tell me I must want to be raped since I was hard as a rock and stop crying about it and just accept she was too strong and was going to fuck me since nothing I can do about it anyway. Once she puts me inside her she would grab both my hands and pin me down and press her face up against mine to really rub in the dominance and make sure I was completely immobolized and then just fuck the shit out of me until I cum.

Last edited by haymaker; 15-Nov-20 at 08:56.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 15-Nov-20, 18:32
Moderator [D]
Points: 38,244, Level: 85 Points: 38,244, Level: 85 Points: 38,244, Level: 85
Activity: 99.2% Activity: 99.2% Activity: 99.2%
Last Achievements

Thanked 8,502 Times in 2,394 Posts

Dammned i where nicely sweating reading your story! Sounds like a very nice dream...

Many thanks for sharing @eranzip
Old 15-Nov-20, 20:26
Points: 2,998, Level: 22 Points: 2,998, Level: 22 Points: 2,998, Level: 22
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Where can I find plenty of cases of men being overpowered by girlfriend or wife? where are the forums?

Do we have enough such threads in here?
The Following User Says Thank You to progos2016 For This Useful Post: