Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Female Domination > Female Domination Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 21-Mar-20, 05:12
Points: 33,155, Level: 79 Points: 33,155, Level: 79 Points: 33,155, Level: 79
Activity: 24.4% Activity: 24.4% Activity: 24.4%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 12,373 Times in 959 Posts
Default Re: Reverse raped in Japan

To be gangraped , by 3 sexy gals, usualy by your tonge.

when you get tied up to the bed , spread eagled on your back , unable to move.

you know that you are going to be ridden by one of them , you never decide who.

for 2 long and wonderful years , I was in heaven , can you ask for more?

with love , to my friend: neverman who introdced me to this wonderful , wonderful world.

Last edited by prozaq; 21-Mar-20 at 05:17. Reason: adding some more
Old 18-Apr-20, 07:22
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

To wake up every mormimg , to the sight of 3 naked after a good shower with special flavor , pussies , demanding to be licked .
to start their day with a smile on their faces , 3 happy ladies who gang rape you on a daily basis.

When they back were from studies , I greated on my knees with a soft mattress . spent my time with my togue deep in their pussies , giving them an orgasm from heaven .

in the evening it was Azusa who called the shots , riding my tongue , going backwards to sit on my cock and riding me like never before , I couldn't move a muscle , which was what she was lookimg for.........obviously.

your dick was only hers , your mouth on the other hand , was a free tongue to use , by all 3 of them , so if she from her always position , her on top , she was telling her 2 roommates that there is a vacated place on my face and they are invited to take seat , on the licking stool of pleasure ...........

What a party , Some women had their best orgasm while her male is beneath her , fucking his brain out , Azusa was one of them , she was taller than me with her 6 feet 3 inches , the other 2 roommates , usualy on his tongue , but sometimes where nobody would notice , she would take me for a ride to meet them as they love the most..........

sweet memories............
The Following User Says Thank You to prozaq For This Useful Post:
Old 09-May-20, 05:07
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

when Azusa was on a holiday time , going for a week or two to be with her family.

her 2 roomates stayed with me to remind me who I was for them , a tool to fuck and enjoy my tongue , that already knew how to make them happy.........

they did it at evening time with me tied up on my back spreadeagled , alternately using my mouth and cock , during day time they enjoyed my tongue as always
Old 13-Jun-20, 06:11
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Just to remind you : the headmistress of this school , a middled aged beautiful lady in her forties , was the first one to hear that it is actully a boy , she decided she was the one to interview this strange boy , 5 seconds after he entered the room , he was on his knees , licking her already wet pussy , giving her the best orgasm ever , she had to keep me.

the best way to hide him was as a sexslave to 3 horny female students .
"he gives a great head"
almost every morning he was there , in her room , under her table with my face on her pussy , kissing it with love , building her to the next level , the tomgue meets pussy , nice to meet you , the place that you are from....the place between their legs.....

I was addicted to their pussies .

tasty and beautiful and reminds of heaven on earth. I learnt to love it , every minute if it ,each morning licking 3 horny roommates to an orgasm , to her a great ,morning , a fresh beginning for the day .
this routinued also afternoon which he greated them on his knees , sometimes continuing to evening times when himself getting fucked by them , the woman on top was the only position that existed on our own secret , besides some best girfriends from the alpha gema alpha sorrority...........

my life were heaven/hell

every morning I was on my knees under the headmietress under her table with my tongue gently licking her pussy till almost noontime , she was considered as the most calm schoolmistress ever

Last edited by prozaq; 13-Jun-20 at 06:22.
The Following User Says Thank You to prozaq For This Useful Post: