Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 19-Feb-21, 16:46
Points: 22,260, Level: 65 Points: 22,260, Level: 65 Points: 22,260, Level: 65
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 2,504 Times in 228 Posts
Default The Freedom Gauntlet

The Freedom Gauntlet

This story is a sequel to my previous series called “The Mistress Mandy Mayhem” It contains pro style wrestling that includes lots butt drops, smothering, and domination. Thinking it’ll be 3 chapters... Enjoy!

Chapter 1: Dropping The Bombshell

The night I found myself crawling behind Mandy after our match, I had hoped that it was all just a cruel game. Despite being handed a real life beating, I still assumed that it was all just a show. Unfortunately I was wrong. There’s a term in professional wrestling called living the gimmick and I learned that night that this was exactly how Mandy did things.

As bad as the match had gone for me, the aftermath was somehow worse. Mandy verbally and physically degraded me in unimaginable ways. Her domineering personality which I had once found alluring, proved to be much darker than I had earlier anticipated. She ended up toying with me all night with absolutely no regard for my well being. There was lots of pinching and biting which drove me nuts. Also some serious foot worship that I was not particularly proud or fond of but there was also the smothering. Oh the smothering! What had once been such a delicious concept had become a torturous exhibit of power over me. I couldn’t do anything to stop her and even the slightest hint of defiance in me was quickly snuffed out. It wasn’t until she finally went to sleep that I was able to unhook my collar and leave, never intending to see her again.

Of course, the next day my phone rang. I saw it was Mandy and promptly ignored it. She continued to call each day but I refused to respond. I had no desire to ever see her. After a few days of ignoring her, the calls stopped and I tried to put the whole thing behind me. That is until I got a call from a blocked number. I had a suspicion that it was her, so I didn’t answer. Unlike all the other calls, this time there was a voicemail. When I listened, I was pleasantly surprised to hear the voice of The Bombshell, Brittany Starr.

“I know you’re probably upset with what happened. I’m sorry but Mandy can get a bit, Uh, intense... especially when she senses weakness. I’m not trying to make any excuses, but you should know that we’ve pulled this trick on countless guys but.... but you... you’re the first one I ever felt bad about. Probably because I actually find you quite attractive. I know there’s no reason for you to trust me, and there’s not much I can say that will fix things but ... I’d like to make it up to you. Meet me at the warehouse Friday night at 8:00 and I’ll show you some moves. Mandy got to have all the fun and I’d like to have some of my own hehe. And maybe after that, I can show you how sorry I really am by going back to your place and ... well I’ll let you imagine the possibilities. Come on by and let’s have some fun.”

Red flags flew inside my brain, one after another. If she really was sorry, why meet back at the same warehouse? Why wait so long to apologize if she felt so bad? Why let Mandy have me all to herself when she could’ve just as easily joined in too?

Unfortunately as a red blooded male, my thoughts were quickly over ridden by the growing appendage in my pants screaming “Dude! She said she’s into you!” I wish I could claim there was more thought to it than that, but what can I say? I’m weak. So that Friday, hoping for the best despite a nagging feeling of impending doom, I went back to the site where I was enslaved.

I entered the warehouse wearing my blue mesh shorts and grey tank top. I opened the door and to my utter delight found the Bombshell standing in the ring looking only as she can. She had on black boots cut just above the ankle, tiny bright red spandex booty shorts that struggled to contain her bubble butt and a black sports bra that she could potentially pop out of at any moment. I froze in the doorway, paralyzed by how amazing she looked; Flawless would be an understatement.

“We doing this or what?” She asked with a giggle. Completely aware of the lust in my eyes, she began stretching seductively as I made my way to the ring. I eagerly climbed inside, relieved to see that we were all alone.

“Hey! It’s, uh, really good to see you...” I stuttered out, unable to hide my apprehension of wrestling a woman that seemed to be completely out of my league. Scratch that. She didn’t just SEEM to be out of my league, she really WAS out of my league. Warning bells started going off as she smirked back at me. Suddenly I heard the door open, accompanied by the unmistakeable cackle of the one and only Dynamic Dominatrix.

“Well, well, well... the prodigal slave has finally returned to worship his mistress. I was wondering if I’d ever see you again! It appears Brittany was right when she told me she’d be able to lure you back. I had my doubts after all I put you through, but she can be quite ... persuasive, don’t you think?” Mandy said as she strutted towards the ring. She was barefoot and wearing a black silk robe, covering up whatever ensemble she had decided to don on this evening. I didn’t plan on sticking around long enough to find out.

“No... no....” I muttered out, backing away from the approaching psychopath. Unfortunately, I backed right into the waiting arms of the Bombshell, who proceeded to hook both my arms behind me. I began thrashing about, trying to break free as Mandy slowly climbed the steps and stepped through the ropes. I trembled in fear as she walked up to me and grabbed right under my chin.

“You thought you could escape me huh? Do you know how that makes me feel?” She asked, stroking my chin gently, talking to me as if I was a mere child.

“Let me go! Please Mandy! I don’t want any trouble!” I spat out, begging to be left alone. I was silenced by the mistress’ index finger pressing against my lips.

“Shhh, shhh, shh... it’s okay. It’s okay. I forgive you.” She said calmly as she pulled her finger away.

“You forgive ... me?” I said back confused. What did I do to her?

“Of course I do baby! I’m not a monster!” She proclaimed with a snicker that made her sound exactly the opposite of what she had just claimed. I laughed awkwardly with her but she suddenly stopped and grabbed me by the chin, much harder this time.

“But I AM your mistress! And you WILL pledge your loyalty to me!” She said strongly, squeezing my cheeks together tighter with each word she spit out. She held me like that for a few seconds as her anger began to dissipate. She released my face and took a step back.

“But seeing as you’ve been so resistant, I’ve decided to give you an opportunity... how would you like to be completely relieved of your duty?” She asked calmly. I wasn’t sure how to respond. By answering positively, I’d only be acknowledging her control over me. If I responded negatively, well, who knows what these two women would do to me? Before I could answer, Mandy’s hand once again snatched me beneath my chin, forcing me to stare right at her.

“I’m being very generous right now J. It’d be a shame if I lost my temper.” She threatened, scrunching my cheeks together once more before continuing her diatribe.

“Since you came here prepared to wrestle Brittany, I’m going to give you what you want... A one on one match with The Bombshell. You see what a generous and forgiving mistress I can be?”

Mandy took this opportunity to nod my head head up and down as if I was in agreement.

“And if you win, congratulations! You will be allowed to go and I’ll never harm you again! You will officially be free from my control.” She said, releasing my chin and giving me a condescending pat on the cheek.

“And... if I lose?” I asked, terrified of what the answer might be.

“He speaks! Good boy!” She said, giving me another pat on the cheek, which was really starting to bother me

“You know what J? I’m feeling EXTREMELY generous this evening. And since you’re just so damn cute, I’m going to give you an extra chance at freedom. Now thank me for my generosity and I’ll tell you what I have in mind.”

I glared at her in a brief show of defiance but decided it was in my best interest to cooperate.

“Thank you” I muttered out, looking away from her.

“Mistress.” She answered back, grabbing my chin and forcing me to make eye contact.

“Huh?”

“Thank you ... MISTRESS.” She corrected me. My blood began to boil. If I used that word it would only further confirm my status as her slave. However, I was in no position to make demands.

“Thank you... mistress.” I responded through gritted teeth.

“There! Now was that so hard?” She asked, releasing her grip before continuing.

“All you need to do to earn your freedom tonight is win just one match. That’s it. One tiny match. If you fail against Brittany, you’ll have another chance against... me! Now I highly doubt you’ll win that one but you can at least try! Imagine that? Earning your freedom by defeating the Dynamic Dominatrix? What a story that would be!” She proclaimed, belittling me further by booping me on the nose.

“But don’t worry my sweet little boy. After I win, I’m still going to give you one last chance at escaping my control... If you can manage to beat the both of us in a 2 on 1 handicap match!”

None of this sounded appealing (with the exception of getting to tussle with The Bombshell) so I began struggling to pull free but Brittany maintained her hold on my arms.

“Oh what’s the matter little boy? Does the thought of taking on the both of us on frighten you? Just imagine the things we’ll be able to do to you!” She exclaimed, almost giddy at the idea of destroying another human being.

“Ladies... please. I... I’m sorry for whatever I’ve done to you. I- I- ... I don’t want to do any of this.” I pleaded. Perhaps they’d show mercy and let me go. My pleas were met with a firm slap across the face by Mandy.

“LIAR! You would not be here if you didn’t want to wrestle Brittany! I mean, what guy wouldn’t want that?!? All I’m doing is... raising the stakes for your match. Beat her and this all goes away. Fail? Well... you know.” She finished and walked out of the ring before shouting “Ok Shawn, you can let them in now!”

Fuck! Shawn was here the whole time? What the fuck was that guy’s deal? And who was she talking about? I can’t believe I was dumb enough to come back to this place!

I watched as about a twenty or so people wandered into the warehouse. They began setting up chairs around the ring, apparently eager to view my demise. As this was going on, Brittany finally let go and gave me a shove. I lost my balance and fell forward, catching myself on my hands and knees.

“Seriously J? I barely touched you! You’ll have to be stronger than that if you want any chance of beating me!” Brittany announced proudly, flexing her toned biceps for the crowd. I pushed myself up quickly as I heard the familiar sound of Shawn Powers boom throughout the arena.

“Ladies and gentlemen! Welcome everyone to a very special attraction that we are calling ... THE FREEDOM GAUNTLET! If at any time the male competitor wins a fall, he will be completely free from Mandy Mayhem’s slavery. If he fails, the gauntlet will move to the next stage! If he fails all 3 stages, he officially becomes the legal property of The Mistress! Now this first match is a regular contest scheduled for one fall with no time limit. Introducing first, standing 5’ 6” tall and weighing in at 135 lbs... This is J!”

A smattering of boos filled the arena. Apparently no one here would have my back but I had to shut all that out. This was my best chance at getting out of this mess and I couldn’t let the fans distract me.

“And now his opponent! She stands at 5’ 10” tall and weighs in at 127lbs, she is THE BOMBSHELL... BRITTANYYYYYY STARRRRRR!!!” Shawn announced to several cheers. Brittany stepped out of her corner and did a slow twirl before blowing a kiss to all her fans. I debated trying to escape but noticed Mandy had expected that and stood in the aisle-way between the ring and the exit. I guess there was no turning back now.

A referee, not much larger than me, slid into the ring and got between us. He informed us the only ways to win were via pinfall, submission, count out or disqualification. I was surprised to hear that it would be a fair fight and Mandy would not be allowed to interfere. Perhaps I really did have a chance...

“The stakes are high in this one folks! J is literally putting everything on the line just for an excuse to roll around with The Bombshell!” Proclaimed the announcer, much to my chagrin. The last thing I wanted was someone narrating my potential demise. Plus, he was oversimplifying my predicament! Sure I wanted to wrestle with Brittany but I had no clue I’d be facing a gauntlet match!

“Well come on J! We gonna wrestle or not?” Demanded Brittany, as she walked toward me. I cautiously approached anticipating a lock up. That’s when Mandy climbed up onto the apron, drawing both my attention and the referee’s.

“YOU’RE MINE J! YOU ARE AND ALWAYS WILL BE MINE!” She screamed. I stared back at her as the ref went to get her off the apron. With his back turned, Brittany brought her knee up right into my groin.

“A low blow right out of the gate by the Bombshell... but wait, J doesn’t seem fazed! What is going on?!?” Wondered the announcer as a smile spread across my face. Unbeknownst to everyone there, I had decided to wear a protective cup as a bit of an insurance policy.

Brittany shot me a confused look but I just shrugged back at her. Without wasting another moment, I tackled her down to the mat. I attempted to advance into a pin, figuring I could end this thing early. My opponent responded by getting her legs around me into a body scissor. I quickly realized that Brittany’s long legs gave her tremendous leverage in this hold. Within seconds I had collapsed sideways, as the Bombshell’s beautiful legs constricted tighter around my midsection.

“Brittany is using one of her trademark scissor holds here! Will J be able to escape?” Shawn commented. I tried to pry my way free but the Bombshell just kept a consistent grip on me. I quickly realized there was no way I’d be able to escape and instead began clawing my way towards the ropes. With one wild lunge, I grabbed the bottom rope to force the break.

Instead of breaking the hold, it only seemed to intensify. Somehow despite the constant pressure, Brittany apparently still had plenty of stamina left in those gorgeous legs. I let out a groan as the referee began the mandatory 5 count. The Bombshell took advantage of every last second before finally releasing me.

The referee admonished her as I rested my head on the bottom rope. I was simultaneously catching my breath while trying to understand what had just happened when I was roughly yanked backwards, bending my neck awkwardly over the rope. I saw a quick glimpse of Mandy’s face before being thrust into the darkness of her cleavage.

“Breast smother! Mandy Mayhem has got a breast smother locked on! The referee is too busy arguing with Brittany to realize!” The announcer raved as I flailed about trying to ease the pressure on my neck. It happened so quickly that I had no defense as the Mistress hugged me tightly into her chest.

It was only a brief smother but the unexpectedness of it made it extremely effective. When she released me I fell forward to the canvas, inhaling deeply. Before I could catch my breath, Brittany was on me applying a devastating crippler cross face.

I screamed in agony from the torque of the maneuver. My neck was wrenched back as far as it could go and with one arm trapped in Brittany’s vice like legs, it created an unbearable pull on my shoulder joint. Luckily I was still close to the ropes and managed to grab hold with my free arm.

“The referee is calling for another rope break here but you have to believe Brittany is going to use the 5 count to her advantage!” Shawn correctly proclaimed.

“Ahhhh get her off! Get her off!” I screamed as the referee made his count. At the count of five, Brittany shoved me away, my head draped over the bottom rope. When the referee reprimanded her this time, Mandy was right there waiting for me. She grabbed behind my head and yanked it right back into her chest, strangling me on the bottom rope in the process.

“You can question the ethics of this but there’s no denying the teamwork being displayed here by the Mistress and the Bombshell! Say what you want about them but they sure know how to manipulate this referee!” Raved the announcer as I thrashed about in a desperate attempt to break free of Mandy’s grip. This time around, the smother seemed to last a lot longer. My struggles slowed as my spastic movements became weak pulls at Mandy’s arms. I began to wonder how the ref had not noticed this interference yet when Shawn spoke up.

“Brittany is asking the ref to tie her boots tighter! She is insisting the ref assist her! All the while Mandy is mercilessly smothering a helpless J!”

Oh come on! This was supposed to be a fair fight!

“You’re mine J.” Mandy whispered, lingering in her smother as long as possible. When she finally released she yanked my head down, whiplashing me back to the mat.

I landed in the center of the ring, flat on my back and staring up at the lights. Brittany casually strolled towards me and stood over my body. She did a slow gyration and blew me a kiss before dropping to her knees into a schoolgirl pin.

“One! Two! No he kicked out! J kicked out” Shawn proclaimed, as I managed to toss the Bombshell off of my chest.

“Come on ref that was three!” Mandy shouted from the outside, clearly upset that her cheating ways hadn’t gotten her partner the win.

I rolled to my belly and struggled to push myself to my feet. With my body hunched over I felt a crack into my the back of my neck and was driven straight down to the canvas.

“Scissor kick by the Bombshell!” Exclaimed Shawn as I tried to catch my breath. I laid face down on the mat and saw Mandy on the outside with a sly grin on her face. We both knew I was failing at possibly my best chance at freedom. I gritted my teeth and pushed up onto all fours. I was met by Brittany’s boot connecting with my back, forcing me back down.

“Stay down!” The Bombshell demanded as she stepped over me.

“Brittany Starr seems to be asserting control of the matchup. What does she have planned here?” Shawn asked as I felt an increase of pressure onto my head and neck area. It was Brittany squatting down and sitting on the side of my head! She was using her ass to create an awkward contortion on my already aching neck.

I groaned in discomfort as Mandy cackled at ringside. I was being forced to stare at the Dynamic Dominatrix as the Bombshell gyrated back and forth mounting the pressure on this unique submission move.

“What do you say there J?” I heard the ref call as I struggled to ease the leverage of the hold.

“Ugh... no!” I mustered to say but it was becoming clear I couldn’t handle this much longer. I had to do something now if I was going to survive this. I punched my knuckles into the mat and pushed upwards. With Brittany’s relatively light weight, I managed to get onto my hands and knees.

“J is trying to power out of this here! Can he do it?” The announcer raved as I got my feet under me. The bombshell hooked her hands under my chin but at this point I managed to get to a standing position with her on my shoulders.

“Put her down now!” Mandy screamed from the outside.

“Sure thing.” I responded with a wink before collapsing backwards. We crashed hard to the canvas, driving the air out of both of us.

“And both competitors are down! Who will be the first to their feet?!?” Shawn proclaimed as the ref began his mandatory 10 count. I rolled to my side to see Brittany using the ropes to climb her way to her feet. With her back to me, I saw an opening and crawled towards her. I got under her, reached one arm up between her legs and rolled sideways. She quickly lost her grip on the ropes as I rolled her into a tight schoolboy, using my entire weight to force her shoulders down and her legs over the top of her head.

“Roll up! One! Two! Wait just a second! Mandy pulled the official out!” Shawn exclaimed as I continued to pin the Bombshell down, despite her flailing legs’ best attempts at forcing me off.

“You gotta get your eyes checked ref! He’s got a handful of tights!” Mandy shouted at the official. The two bickered back and forth long enough that I couldn’t hold the pin any more and let go.

“What a travesty here! J had the match won!” Shawn complained as I made my way towards the argument.

“Get her out of here!” I yelled, sliding out to the floor. The ref immediately stepped between myself and Mandy as we shouted at each other. I got so wrapped up that I didn’t even notice my opponent had recovered.

“The Bombshell sneaks out and sits right on the apron behind J! He doesn’t even see her!” The announcer proclaimed, which helped warn me of my impending doom. Unfortunately I fell right into the trap. When I turned back towards Brittany, I was met with her thighs slapping around either side of my head into a brutally crushing headscissor.

“StarrLock! The Bombshell has her patented StarrLock applied with maximum pressure!” Shawn announced and he wasn’t exaggerating. Brittany had a firm grip on the middle rope, lifting her butt off the apron and extending her legs, adding a tremendous amount of leverage to her already powerful headscissor.

As intense as the hold was, it was also quite the turn on having Brittany’s smooth legs clamped right under my ears. Staring up at her six pack abs with her painted on shorts digging into my chin I couldn’t help but think that there were much worse ways to lose a match. Those thoughts quickly subsided however as my knees began to wobble.

“The Bombshell is squeezing the life out of her opponent here!” Shawn announced as I pleaded for the referee to turn around and break the hold. Of course Mandy made sure to keep his attention away from the illegal maneuver, prolonging my suffering between the Bombshell’s luscious legs. My vision started to blur when the official finally turned around.

“Come on Brittany! Off the ropes now! One! Two! Three! Four! Break the hold!” He demanded as I dropped to my knees. Thankfully the Bombshell finally obliged and released me, allowing me to collapse to the floor. She slid back into the ring followed closely by the ref.

“You need to follow my instructions or I will disqualify you!” He threatened and the two of them began to argue as I struggled to regain my bearings but I was in the wrong place to do so.

“Uh oh, The Mistress sees an opening here...” Shawn proclaimed as Mandy stepped over me. She looked down with a sadistic smile and before I could react, she dropped down with a brutal full weight butt drop.

“DOMME BOMB! ON THE FLOOR! THE MISTRESS HAS JUST SQUASHED J BEHIND THE REFEREE’S BACK!” Shawn shouted as my body coped with two hundred pounds plus bearing down on my torso.

“I’ve put on a bit of weight since our last match. I hope you don’t mind.” Mandy said softly, folding her arms in a smug display of power. I tried to answer but no sound came out. The familiar crushing feeling of her weight made speaking impossible. I tried squirming but that only made her giggle at my feeble attempts at escape.

“It’s cute how hard you’re trying right now.” She said in a condescending tone. It became clear my only hope was the referee to notice but I also knew that the Bombshell can be a class A distraction.

“The Mistress is refusing to let up here. I can’t imagine J can handle her mass much longer! Turn around ref!” The announcer raved. I bit my lip as the pressure continued to mount and then the weight was suddenly relieved as Mandy rolled off of me. She had her arms up in innocence when the official finally turned around.

“Back it up Mandy!” He ordered, completely oblivious to the fact she had been crushing me that entire time. She just shook her head and took another step back, acting completely uninvolved.

I tried to sit up but immediately crashed back down. I definitely would need some time to recover but I wasn’t about to get any. Brittany was quick to roll to the outside and grab me by the nostrils.

“Get your ass up!” She instructed, dragging me to my feet and rolling me into the ring. I was flat on my back as she followed me in. She stood beside me and lifted one leg up high before dropping forward, her thigh crashing onto my windpipe with the full force of her weight.

“She calls that the Falling Starr Leg Drop! Right into a pinfall attempt!” Shawn proclaimed as the Bombshell proceeded to do the splits across my throat. Despite the pain I was in, I managed to shrug Brittany off at the count of two.

“Two count only! J won’t stay down!” The announcer raved as I slowly pushed myself to my knees. I wanted to be faster but I was hardly conditioned to battle against professionals.

“Well J, looks like you leave me no choice.” Brittany stated, grabbing me by the wrist before adding “I guess it’s time I drop... The Bombshell.”

She gave me a little wink before twisting her back to me and grabbing my other wrist so that I was facing her beautiful backside. Her perfectly heart shaped booty jiggled slightly as she adjusted her stance. She then moved her hips forward before ramming her bottom straight back while simultaneously pulling me into it. A loud smack echoed throughout the warehouse as flesh connected with flesh.

At first I was stunned as my face was driven right into her ass but she wasn’t done. She quickly loosened her grip before pulling me forward again with another loud clap. Then again. And again. By the sixth or seventh time, my face had gone numb but she showed no signs of slowing down. I was helpless as she repeatedly drove me into my very desires. Each time i made contact, she held me in place just a little bit longer before repeating. The only thing I heard was the crowd counting along with each connection.

“Ten! Eleven! Twelve!” They shouted as my legs turned to rubber but my opponent wouldn’t let me fall. I couldn’t believe she soared right past ten and kept going into the teens!

“Eighteen!”

She was taking longer pauses with my face buried deeply into her shorts.

“Nineteen!”

It was getting harder to breathe with each pause she took. I could only hope she’d stop at...

“Twenty!”

The audience exploded in applause as she wiggled herself even further backwards, pulling me deeper than I thought possible. She had completely blasted through my defenses and rendered me entirely helpless.

“You ready for me to drop the Bombshell?” She asked with a giggle and I finally realized her intentions. I let out a muffled protest but she held me in place firmly. There was no escape and I soon found myself falling backwards.The back of my head slammed against the canvas with Brittany's glorious ass smashing into my face with such force that my legs popped up, allowing her to hook them easily and bridge herself backwards into a perfect matchbook pin.

“The Bombshell Drop! There’s no escaping this!

One!

Two!

Three!

Ladies and gentlemen your winner by pinfall... THE BOMBSHELL... BRITTANY STARRRRRR!!!” Shawn announced loudly.

The Bombshell released my legs at the calling of her name but maintained her seat. Originally too stunned to try to escape, I immediately began to struggle when I realized she had grape vined my right arm.

“Uh uh uh... you ain’t movin’” She said nonchalantly, now chasing the left.

I kept muttering the word “no” over and over again as did my best to play “keep away” with my hand, as if that would somehow save me. She let out an exasperated sigh as she used both her arms to corral my loose appendage into perfect position, the entire time mocking my muffled protests by shouting exaggerated “no’s” back down at me.

“Nuh! Nuh! Nuh!.... Now! Will you just hold on a second?! Jeez!” She spat out, completing the grapevine and sitting up straight to raise her arms in victory. She began posing for the crowd but I was running low on air and tried to bridge free. My weak attempt was easily ridden out and I crashed back to the mat. I was about to try again but froze when I felt the mat began to tremble beneath me.

“The Mistress” Mandy Mayhem had entered the ring...

Tags
2 vs 1, banzai drops, butt drops, domination, facesitting, humiliation, pro style, smothering, teen girl