Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Female Domination > Female Domination Stories

Old 17-Feb-21, 19:10
Points: 3,134, Level: 23 Points: 3,134, Level: 23 Points: 3,134, Level: 23
Activity: 27.8% Activity: 27.8% Activity: 27.8%
Last Achievements

Default Re: My stories of men being subdued by women

I was thinking that exact same thing bk13. I plan to post about once a week, making them longer multi-chapter posts.
The Following User Says Thank You to subdued10 For This Useful Post:
Old 19-Feb-21, 13:34
Points: 5,409, Level: 31 Points: 5,409, Level: 31 Points: 5,409, Level: 31
Activity: 11.1% Activity: 11.1% Activity: 11.1%
Last Achievements

Oh hey, I really like the the fast updates. Not sure what that dude was on about, just don't read the story if the update is too soon. It's a great story, and when you post these quick pieces it actually adds to the general speed and breathlessness(see what I did there) of your work. My own advice would be just do what you want to do.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Terminalviscosity For This Useful Post:
Old 20-Feb-21, 14:38
Last Achievements

Thanks Terminalviscosity. I decided to spend some time working on the rest of the outline. Adding Sarah back into the mix has doubled the length of this story. I'm also writing short summaries of the remaining chapters.

I think there will be 3 more sections with multiple chapters. Once I get enough written I will post the first section. The last 2 sections will be posted shortly thereafter.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to subdued10 For This Useful Post:
Old 21-Feb-21, 06:56
Points: 5,409, Level: 31 Points: 5,409, Level: 31 Points: 5,409, Level: 31
Activity: 11.1% Activity: 11.1% Activity: 11.1%
Last Achievements

Cool!
I always think that if someone is going to put the time and effort into writing a story, ,let them do what they want. People have no idea how challenging it is to write anything, never mind a long story. Anyways, I've been quite enjoying this story, one of the better ones here.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Terminalviscosity For This Useful Post:
Old 22-Feb-21, 22:13
Points: 1,485, Level: 15 Points: 1,485, Level: 15 Points: 1,485, Level: 15
Activity: 5.6% Activity: 5.6% Activity: 5.6%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by james [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
To be honest, you post so much so quickly one after the other, I’ve given up reading it.
Maybe just slow down a bit?

How does the rate at which someone posts stories possibly affect you? No-one is forcing you to read all of his stories as soon as he writes them. SMH.

Last edited by Zeus28; 22-Feb-21 at 22:19. Reason: Mistake
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zeus28 For This Useful Post:
Old 24-Feb-21, 01:27
Last Achievements

Story: Risky Obsessions
Chapter #14: Recruiting Sarah

The three of them sat at the kitchen table enjoying a breakfast of scrambled eggs, toast and coffee. A small package arrived that Suzie signed for.

“What’s in the package?”, asked Sarah. “It’s a surprise,” said Suzie. “You aren’t going to tell us?”, asked Bill. “Nope,” Suzie replied.

Bill asked Suzie, “Where did you learn to do a rear-naked choke?”

“From that website I met you on,” Suzie said.

“So, all you did was watch a video, and instantly you knew how to do it?”, he asked. “Yep,” she replied.

After breakfast they all hung out in the living room. Bill sat in a chair, slowly sipping his 3rd cup of coffee. Suzie and Sarah shared the couch. Suzie was using her phone to show Sarah pictures and videos from the fighting website. She was still trying to convince Sarah that some guys like to get beaten up by girls.

Sarah saw one of the comments Bill posted on a video. She looked at him and said, “You want girls to sit on your face and smother you?” Bill blushed. He couldn’t remember the last time he felt this embarrassed.

Sarah said, “That seems really . . . “

“. . . strange, I know,” Bill said. “What can I tell you? I’m strange,” he admitted. Then he gave Suzie a nasty look and said, “Way to keep a secret.”

“Oh relax Bill,” Suzie replied. “I’m just trying to show Sarah that you aren’t the only guy who’s into this weird stuff.”

By early afternoon they were munching on cheese and crackers. Coffee had been replaced by beer and wine.

Suzie asked Sarah, “Would you be willing help me practice some wrestling holds?” Bill’s ears perked up. When Sarah said “Sure,” Bill felt a rush of excitement, although he tried not to show it.

He was eager for them to get started. He got up and started to move the coffee table out of the way so that there would be more room on the floor. “Not here,” Suzie said. “In the bedroom.” Even better, Bill thought.

They walked into the secret room. “What in the world?”, Sarah asked as she looked around at all the mirrors. “You know my parents,” Suzie said. “Does any of this surprise you?” The girls crawled on their hands and knees to the middle of the bed. Bill sat with his back against the giant headboard.

Suzie started by putting Sarah in various scissor holds. She challenged Sarah to try to get out of them. Bill noticed that Suzie was going easy on her. She was using her legs to control Sarah, but not to squeeze her. Sarah was able to struggle when trapped in a body scissors, but she was not able to escape. She was barely able to struggle when Suzie would apply figure-4 headscissors holds.

Sarah seemed to enjoy being woman-handled. The only time she showed frustration was when Suzie had her in a tight schoolgirl pin. Suzie’s thighs were holding Sarah’s head in place. Her face was turning red. When Sarah tried to push her off Suzie grabbed her arms and pinned then under her legs. With so much of Suzie’s weight on her chest Sarah said, “Stop. It’s hard to breathe.” Suzie said, “Sorry”, then got off of her immediately.

Up until now Bill had never paid much attention to girl-on-girl wrestling. He preferred girl-on-boy, because he liked to imagine himself as the victim. But watching two girls wrestling in-person was really hot, even when they were fully-clothed in jeans and halter tops.

The action switched to Sarah trying out scissor holds on Suzie. After a couple of simple body scissors and headscissors Suzie tried to show Sarah how to apply a figure-4 headscissors. Sarah was having some trouble understanding how to do it.

Suzie sat up and said, “It would be easier for me to show you if you scissor Bill instead of me.” Bill’s heart skipped a beat. Another fantasy about to come true! He tried to act nonchalant. “Sure, if you think it would help. . . I mean, as long as Sarah’s okay with it.”

“Sarah will do whatever I tell her to do, because she looooves me,” Suzie teased. “Do not,” said Sarah, but Bill could see that she was blushing.

First Suzie had Bill lie on his back. She then had Sarah lie on her back above his head and apply a standard headscissors hold. Bill put his hands on Sarah’s thighs but made no attempt to pry them apart. Instead he looked at the reflection in the ceiling mirror. He saw his head trapped between the thighs of a beautiful young girl. At that moment he felt like he was one of the luckiest guys on the planet.

“Earth to Bill,” Suzie said. “You’re supposed to be trying to get out of her hold.” “Oh, right,” Bill said. He started trying to pry her legs apart.

Suzie said, “Squeeze your legs Sarah! Don’t let him get away.” Sarah squeezed. Her legs weren’t strong enough to hurt Bill but they were stronger than his arms. He wasn’t able to pry them apart.

Suzie told Sarah, “Lock your ankles together, and squeeze even harder.” Sarah locked her ankles but was reluctant to squeeze harder. “I don’t want to hurt him.”

“You won’t hurt him”, said Suzie. “If he wants to submit he’ll tap on your thigh. If he taps let him go.”

Bill did not tap. Instead he made a half-hearted attempt to escape. He loved the feel of her thighs holding him tight.

Suzie said, “Okay let’s switch to a figure-4 headscissors.” Suzie then took hold of Sarah’s legs and positioned them into a perfect figure-4.

This hold was going to be harder to break. Bill felt the sensation of being trapped. Sarah’s calf was thinner than Suzie’s but that seemed to make the chokehold even more effective.

“Okay now grab your ankle like this and pull back on it hard”, Suzie said. When Sarah grabbed her ankle and pulled, it cut off Bill’s breathing. As much as he wanted to stay trapped in this hold he would have to make an attempt to get out of it.

Bill grabbed Sarah’s left wrist with his left hand so that she could no longer pull on her ankle. He then used his right hand to push on Sarah’s left thigh, trying to push it past her right foot to release the figure-4. To his surprise he couldn’t do it. He remained locked in the hold. This really turned Bill on, but it also embarrassed him. Am I so weak that I can’t get away from the legs of a little girl?, he asked himself.

Bill rolled hard onto his left side. In the wall mirror he could see that his face was turning red. He rolled onto his stomach with Sarah trying to hang on. When he got on his knees and then pushed his body up she let go and rolled onto her back, panting.

They sat there for a few minutes, just relaxing. Bill was curious about what was in the dresser. “Can I check it out?”, Bill asked. “Sure, why not?”, said Suzie.

The top drawer was filled with costumes. Among the female costumes there was a sexy witch, a sexy police woman, a sexy nurse, a sexy schoolgirl, even a sexy nun. All of these outfits had very short dresses or skirts.

The bottom drawer had all kinds of sex toys. Cock rings, dildos, lubricants, handcuffs, lengths of rope, whips, etc. Bill said “I am not wearing this,” while pointing to a chastity device. Then he said to Suzie, “And you are definitely not wearing this,” while pointing to a strap-on with a very large penis. Suzie laughed and said, “Scaredy-cat.”

Bill noticed that the package Suzie had received was in the dresser. “Are you going to open that?”

“Not yet,” said Suzie. She winked at him and said, “It’s a secret.”

Last edited by subdued10; 25-Feb-21 at 23:49. Reason: missing word
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to subdued10 For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Feb-21, 17:24
Last Achievements

Story: Risky Obsessions
Chapter #15: Reducing Sarah’s Inhibitions

They decided to eat an early dinner. Bill paid to have 2 pizzas delivered. Ice cold beer, pizza, and 2 college girls to play with. Life was good. Bill thought about making plans to retire early so he could turn this into a lifestyle.

Suzie surprised Bill by taking out a joint and lighting it. She took a toke then passed the joint to Sarah. Sarah was reluctant but Suzie was persuasive. She puffed on it then passed it to Bill. He wanted to look cool in front of the girls so he agreed to take a toke. A coughing fit ensued, making Suzie laugh.

“Man, this stuff is a lot stronger than what I smoked in college,” Bill said. “It tastes different too.”

“It’s laced,” Suzie said.

“With what?,” asked Bill.

“Ecstasy, among other things,” Suzie replied. Bill only took a couple of tokes, allowing the girls to finish smoking it.

They returned to the bedroom. Suzie reopened the drawers to see what they could play with. She noticed that the strap-on was missing. “Okay, where is it?”, she asked.

“I’ll send you a text message telling you where I hid it when I’m safely away from here,” Bill said.

The girls decided to play dress-up. They started trying on the costumes. Sarah insisted that Bill look away and close his eyes when she was in the middle of changing. He turned his head, squinted his eyes and used the mirrors to watch them. Suzie caught him peeking, but she just smiled.

The girls were having a great time. With each outfit they put on they looked at themselves in the mirror, from all angles. They would ask Bill, “So, what do you think?” He gave high praise every time. The outfits were a little too tight on Suzie and a little too loose on Sarah, but that hardly seemed worth mentioning.

Bill was starting to feel strange. He had an overall feel-good feeling throughout his body, but he was also feeling a little agitated, and he was feeling warm. Beer never made him feel this way so he assumed these symptoms were caused by what he had just smoked.

The girls were feeling warm too. Suzie stripped down to her white bra and panties. To Bill’s surprise, Sarah followed Suzie’s lead. Sarah’s bra and panties were also white but they were patterned with little red hearts and little pink strawberries. She looked adorable. Suzie teased her about it. Sarah defended herself by saying she liked strawberries.

For this session they were getting more into wrestling instead of just applying holds. Both girls took turns wrestling Bill. When Suzie was wrestling she would sometimes explain the holds she was applying. When Sarah was wrestling Suzie was calling out holds that Sarah should try to apply.

Suzie was going easy on Bill. She was still trying to win, but she was only using her legs at half-strength. Bill was going easy on Sarah, because he wanted to encourage her, and because he wanted to lose.

Bill loved being controlled by Sarah. When she had him in a hold he wanted to stay in it forever. Sarah would sometimes release holds even though they were effective. She felt a little embarrassed when she was winning. Dominating a man didn’t feel natural to her.

At one point Suzie wrapped her legs tightly around Bill’s sides. He wanted to tap but she had him in a full nelson. His arms were stuck straight over his head like he was a referee signaling that the field goal was good. So instead of tapping he said, “Red light!”

Suzie released the hold. Sarah asked, “What does Red Light mean?” Suzie explained it to her.

Bill said “Red Light is included in every game we play. No exceptions.”

Suzie laughed and said “You’re such a wuss Bill.” She turned to Sarah and said, “Last night Bill was losing a game called Sex or Smother. We seemed to have a slight disagreement on the rules.” Then she said, “In fact, we were playing that game when you showed up. You saved his sorry ass!”

Once again Sarah was confused. “What’s Sex or Smother?” As Suzie explained the game Bill watched Sarah’s reaction closely. He worried that Sarah might be horrified about a game where the man’s goal was to try to force himself on a girl, even if it was a role-play scenario between consenting adults. However, she raised no objections. She seemed genuinely curious about it.

Bill half-jokingly asked Sarah, “Would you like to accept my challenge to a Sex or Smother match?” She looked at him and said, “Nice try.”

The wrestling resumed. At times Suzie would put Bill in erotic smother holds. She was trying to encourage Sarah to do the same. She said, “Remember what I told you before. If he can’t breathe he can’t fight.” Sarah was still unwilling to put Bill in a breast smother or facesit smother. She was willing to put him in all kinds of scissor holds. With those she was a fast learner.

Usually when Sarah put Bill in holds they were easy to break out of. When he didn’t break out of them, it was because he didn’t want to. A couple of holds that Suzie taught her actually turned out to be very effective. At one point Bill was flat on his back. Sarah had him in a tight headlock. Her upper body was on top of his neck. The side of her right breast was pressed against his mouth. Suzie showed Sarah how to capture his right arm between her thighs to secure the hold. He felt completely trapped. After struggling for a couple of minutes he realized he couldn’t get out of it. This was the first time Sarah forced him to tap. Once again he felt aroused and humiliated at the same time.

After a short rest break Bill was sitting on the bed. Sarah sat behind him and pulled his arms behind his back, locking them back there. He began the struggle to free himself. Suzie joined in. She sat on Bills lap facing him, then hugged his face deep into her breasts. She still had her bra on, but that didn’t make the hold any less effective. He was being completely smothered.

Bill struggled harder but he remained sandwiched between the 2 girls. Sarah was concerned when she heard Bill’s muffled moans. She started to release the hold on his arms. Suzie said, “Don’t let him go!”

“I don’t think he can breathe, “ Sarah said.

“Doesn’t matter. He’s enjoying it,” Suzie replied.

“It doesn’t sound like it,” said Sarah.

“Trust me, he is,“ said Suzie. “I can feel his boner.”

Bill remained trapped between the 2 girls. Suzie began to slowly grind on him. A minute later Bill tapped. Both girls released him. “Didn’t you like what I was doing?”, asked Suzie.

Bill caught his breath then said, “A little too much. If it went on any longer we were going to have a messy situation.”

Bill had so many erections over the past 24 hours that it was starting to get to him. He was feeling incredibly aroused. On his next bathroom break he planned to rub one out.

He had one more short bout with Sarah. This time she was on her back and he was lying on top of her. He did a push up to lift himself off of her at the same time that she wrapped her legs around his hips. For about 10 seconds they froze in that position, staring into each other’s eyes.

The look in Sarah’s eyes was unmistakable. She was filled with desire. If they had been alone Bill was convinced that she would’ve pulled her panties aside and guided his cock into her. Next stop, paradise.

Bill started thinking of ways to make this dream come true. He decided to delay self-gratification.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to subdued10 For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Feb-21, 18:55
Points: 12,816, Level: 49 Points: 12,816, Level: 49 Points: 12,816, Level: 49
Activity: 48.1% Activity: 48.1% Activity: 48.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,500 Times in 1,075 Posts

I really like Sarah's character in these stories. She seems very beautiful and quite realistic and relatable. I know some might be impatient with how slowly her inhibitions are reducing, but I can see that it is happening and it will make the situation far hotter if and when she does catch him with a smother hold. Gotta say, the weed laced with ecstasy sounds very interesting.

Thanks for this wonderful series, mate.
The Following User Says Thank You to mixfightor For This Useful Post:
Old 28-Feb-21, 00:14
Last Achievements

Thanks mixfightor. I get the feeling that the girls will be smoking another joint during their next break.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to subdued10 For This Useful Post:

Tags
breast smother, facesit, femdom, headscissors, male victim, mixed fight, mixed wresting, smother, two on one