Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Session Reviews

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 29-Jan-21, 19:13
Producer
Points: 5,996, Level: 32 Points: 5,996, Level: 32 Points: 5,996, Level: 32
Activity: 97.6% Activity: 97.6% Activity: 97.6%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,213 Times in 427 Posts
Default Re: Dez Desire reviews

Love the analysis here. I will forever hate that I met Yasmin but didn't wrestling due to a truck being in the garage where the mats were, we couldn't session there. The person with the keys was out. A cool lady that I just never got around to sessioning with again.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hoodman For This Useful Post:
Old 02-Mar-21, 03:52
Points: 3,700, Level: 25 Points: 3,700, Level: 25 Points: 3,700, Level: 25
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

been with dez past month;
contacted her for a boxing session with protections, she said cool, we arranged to rent a mma cage, great location.
when we entered the cage she told me "dont hold punches". we started, she is big, strong and fast, but i guess boxing is not her forte, she is more like a striker, i mean, she have a terrific jab, wich she throw it with power, but she use it to punch, jumping forward with the jab, instead of using it to open my guard for some combination of punches.
besides that, the fight was tough, i only lasted 3 rounds due to lack of air; altough i didnt felt any hook nor the head or the body, i received more than a couple of those strong jabs. i think i connected her good, like 2 or 3 times tops. she took it like a champ.
the we wrestle, she is really good at it, when i get to use my entire weight she was lost, but managed a couple of times to flip me in the air with her legs with really ease ( weight more than 240).
she invited me to aplly her locks on her, i made her tap with an americana, and tried to headlock her, thing that i did it with all my strength, she resisted, fighted and broke it and then applied on me a rnc. tap.

she is nice, she is hot, strong, have great technic. she is a sweetheart.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to restaurador For This Useful Post:
Old 02-Mar-21, 11:32
Points: 10,043, Level: 43 Points: 10,043, Level: 43 Points: 10,043, Level: 43
Last Achievements

I'm suspecting she intentionally did not aim at your head. In any event, my compliments on having the nerve to strike with her.
Old 02-Mar-21, 20:12
Points: 5,199, Level: 30 Points: 5,199, Level: 30 Points: 5,199, Level: 30
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by restaurador [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
been with dez past month;
contacted her for a boxing session with protections, she said cool, we arranged to rent a mma cage, great location.
when we entered the cage she told me "dont hold punches". we started, she is big, strong and fast, but i guess boxing is not her forte, she is more like a striker, i mean, she have a terrific jab, wich she throw it with power, but she use it to punch, jumping forward with the jab, instead of using it to open my guard for some combination of punches.
besides that, the fight was tough, i only lasted 3 rounds due to lack of air; altough i didnt felt any hook nor the head or the body, i received more than a couple of those strong jabs. i think i connected her good, like 2 or 3 times tops. she took it like a champ.
the we wrestle, she is really good at it, when i get to use my entire weight she was lost, but managed a couple of times to flip me in the air with her legs with really ease ( weight more than 240).
she invited me to aplly her locks on her, i made her tap with an americana, and tried to headlock her, thing that i did it with all my strength, she resisted, fighted and broke it and then applied on me a rnc. tap.

she is nice, she is hot, strong, have great technic. she is a sweetheart.
Sorry, but what is an americana? Never heard of that one. Thanks!
Old 03-Mar-21, 02:32
Moderator [D]
Points: 7,721, Level: 37 Points: 7,721, Level: 37 Points: 7,721, Level: 37
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by StrongBrian [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Sorry, but what is an americana? Never heard of that one. Thanks!
Did you ever hear about G O O G L E?

Use this site and type in: "BJJ americana" . . .
Old 03-Mar-21, 05:24
Points: 3,700, Level: 25 Points: 3,700, Level: 25 Points: 3,700, Level: 25
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mermao [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I'm suspecting she intentionally did not aim at your head. In any event, my compliments on having the nerve to strike with her.
totally agree, she gave like 20%.
Old 03-Mar-21, 18:37
Points: 5,199, Level: 30 Points: 5,199, Level: 30 Points: 5,199, Level: 30
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManInBlack [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Did you ever hear about G O O G L E?

Use this site and type in: "BJJ americana" . . .
Thanks! Didn't know it was a BJJ thing. Done and done.
Old 28-Apr-21, 17:38
Points: 3,205, Level: 23 Points: 3,205, Level: 23 Points: 3,205, Level: 23
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

She is the absolute real deal. If you aren’t skilled or significantly bigger. She will beat the shit out of you. If that’s what you want that is. She’s so strong. I train jiu jitsu and I’m a strong guy. We’re about the same size and she is legitimately the first woman I’ve ever met that I’m not sure if I can beat her in a fight. If you want to get tested by a real legit fighter I’d go with her. A lot of guys on here talk about girls that are really good, and I’ve rolled with some of them. A lot of the talk here is hyperbole. Dez will really fuck you up. Book her.

Last edited by Kcplease; 28-Apr-21 at 18:40.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Kcplease For This Useful Post:
Old 19-Jul-21, 07:36
Points: 10,043, Level: 43 Points: 10,043, Level: 43 Points: 10,043, Level: 43
Last Achievements

Dez Desire was the second lady to go one on one with me in my fight against Jennifer and her friends. Since this was her first fight following shoulder surgery, I started out going easy, but I needn't have bothered. The heaviest and tallest of my opponents, she was very dominant even with an injury. She choked me with one arm, with her long legs, sat on my face and forced me to use full strength just to try unsuccessfully to hold her off. Much more beautiful than her photos, she has kind eyes and a very spiritual vibe which is belied (or should I say complemented) by her athleticism and combat skills. Dez is a rising star fast becoming a legend and I hope that following a full recovery, she will become a champion in MMA as well as wrestling.

For a complete view of this fight, see also my reviews of Jennifer, Jolene and Lilly Ice.
The Following User Says Thank You to mermao For This Useful Post:
Old 05-Sep-21, 18:52
Points: 6,375, Level: 34 Points: 6,375, Level: 34 Points: 6,375, Level: 34
Activity: 31.0% Activity: 31.0% Activity: 31.0%
Last Achievements

I finally met Dez. Everything good that has been posted about her I agree. Very strong and skilled and put me in alot of holds I've never been in without too much pain. Couple times she gave me a sample of a painful hold or choke and they were brutal. Very fun and dominant session. Already one of my all time favorites. Can't wait to see her again
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to 4aces For This Useful Post: