Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Female Domination > Female Domination Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 23-Feb-21, 23:28
bigbadbootyboy

Default Danger Girl

A couple of years ago there was news that the Danger Girl movie was in the works. This made me wonder who could be cast as the characters from the comic book?
For these main characters I would cast:

Olivia Deeble as Abbey Chase

and

Erin Kellyman as Sydney Savage

Does anyone else have any ideas about who could be cast in the planned Danger Girl film?
Old 26-Feb-21, 17:20
Points: 276,744, Level: 100 Points: 276,744, Level: 100 Points: 276,744, Level: 100
Activity: 99.5% Activity: 99.5% Activity: 99.5%
Last Achievements

Thanked 68,267 Times in 6,820 Posts
Default Re: Danger Girl

No, but I doubt anyone will surpass Gloria Swanson's original depiction [1].

Seriously, this idea seems to have been chugging along for decades. It was previously rumoured to be a vehicle for Milla Jovovich (now 45) and Kate Beckinsale (now 47).

The latest incarnation has been in hibernation for two whole years, which is far too long ago for the delay to be blamed on coronavirus. So you may find your own choices of Olivia and Erin are only fit to play Danger Granny by the time they start filming anything. I'm not familiar with the characters but, judging by the images I've found, I guess they're known for their thunderthighs and freckles respectively.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DangerG3.jpg (73.5 KB, 23 views)
File Type: jpg Olivia0.jpg (511.7 KB, 75 views)
File Type: jpg Erin0.jpg (177.6 KB, 22 views)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to verscont For This Useful Post:
Old 26-Feb-21, 23:44
bigbadbootyboy

Default Re: Danger Girl

I had imagined that a Danger Girl movie would be less like a James Bond movie and more like the Austin Powers movies in terms of seriousness. I think the actresses I suggested could be able to play the part for many more years but I would pay to see "Danger Granny"!

Also, I reckon Gloria Swanson would have delivered a mean headbutt back in the day.

Added after 1 5 minutes:

I had considered Hailee Steinfeld for the role of Sydney Savage but I think she might be the next Wonder Woman so I chose Erin Kellyman even though I reckon she would make an interesting version of Emma Peel if a reboot of The Avengers ever was made.

Olivia Deeble and her thunder thighs seems perfect for the role of Abbey Chase. In the original comic Abbey Chase knocks out a guard with a headscissor.

Last edited by bigbadbootyboy; 26-Feb-21 at 23:46. Reason: Spelling
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post: