Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 22-Mar-23, 20:47
Points: 13,995, Level: 51 Points: 13,995, Level: 51 Points: 13,995, Level: 51
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Kingrage's Female vs Female Wrestling

Quote:
Originally Posted by sugoishadow [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Mmm I enjoy, imagine it fight THANKS.
I'm glad you enjoyed it, part two will be even longer and more action packed.
The Following User Says Thank You to kingrage For This Useful Post:
Old 11-Apr-23, 15:54
Last Achievements

Crush vs Hellga

Crush’s music hits, Crush walks out onto the entrance stage dressed in her Gladiators attire, she’s accompanied by Fury, they walk down the ramp shaking fan’s hands on the way to the ring. Crush rolls into the ring, she pushes herself to her feet, she walks up beside Ref Anja Langer, she folds her arms across her chest, she stares up at the stage.

Fury stands in front of the announcer’s table, she props her elbows on the ring apron. “GO Crush.”

Hellga's music hits, Hellga struts out onto the stage dressed in her Gladiators attire, she’s accompanied by Venom. Hellga stops at the top of the ramp, she hits a Double Biceps pose, she kisses her biceps. “I need to knock some sense into our old friend, I’ll show her the error of her ways because she needs to rejoin us.” Hellga struts down the ramp, she pulls herself up onto the apron, she grins at Crush, then climbs into the ring, she hits a side chest pose.

Crush drops her arms at her side, she clenches her fists, she furrows her brows.

Venom props her elbows on the ring apron. “Be sure to crush her real good, Hellga.”

Hellga looks down at Venom, she grins. “It will be my pleasure.” Hellga looks over at Crush and grins. “I hope you’re ready for the beating I’m going to give you, Crushy.” Hellga grins and hits a Double Biceps pose.

Crush scowls, she shakes her head. “Don’t get too cocky yet, Hellga, cause I’m the one who’s going to put you through hell.” Crush hits a Double Biceps pose of her own, she grins at Hellga.

Ref Anja signals for the bell.

Hellga walks up to Crush, she shoves Crush. Crush staggers back, she sneers and charges at Hellga. Hellga drops Crush with a Running Clothesline. Crush grunts as her back hits the canvas, she sits up and staggers to her feet.

Hellga grabs Crush by her wrist and whips her into the ropes. Crush bounces off the ropes, she charges at Hellga and delivers a dropkick to her chest. Hellga grunts and staggers back. Crush grabs Hellga’s wrist, she goes for an Irish whip, but Hellga counters with a Short-arm Clothesline. Crush grunts as her back hits the canvas.

Hellga leans down and grabs a handful of Crush’s hair, she pulls Crush to her feet. Crush slams her fist against Hellga's stomach. Hellga grunts, she headbutts Crush’s forehead. Crush grunts, she falls to her knees. Hellga rams her knee against Crush’s chest. Crush grunts as her back hits the canvas.

Crush rolls to the ropes, she pulls herself to her feet. Hellga charges at Crush. Crush kicks Hellga in the stomach. Hellga grunts and doubles over. Crush grabs Hellga in a front face-lock, she plants Hellga with a DDT. Hellga lies on her stomach, she clutches her forehead.

Crush stomps Hellga’s lower back, she pulls Hellga up by her wrist. Hellga delivers an uppercut to Crush’s chin. Crush grunts and staggers back. Hellga walks up to Crush, she clutches Crush’s biceps and squeezes them tightly. Crush groans, she shakes her head. Hellga grins, she squeezes Crush’s biceps tighter.

Crush groans, she kicks Hellga in the stomach. Hellga grunts, she shoves Crush onto her rear. Crush scrambles to her feet, she punches Hellga on the jaw. Hellga grunts and staggers back into the ropes. Crush bounces off the opposite set of ropes. Hellga charges, she drops Crush with a Running Lariat. Crush grunts as her back hits the canvas.

Hellga grabs Crush by her ankles, she delivers a leg drop to Crush’s groin. Crush grunts, she rolls onto her side and clutches her groin. Hellga grins, she looks down at Crush. “You’re pathetic, Crush, I don’t understand how you could have ever been our leader.” Hellga bends down and grabs Crush’s wrist and pulls her to her feet.

Crush slams her fist against Hellga's chest. Hellga grunts, she delivers a knife-edge chop to Crush’s chest. Crush grunts and staggers back. Hellga walks up and throws her arms around Crush, setting her up in a Bear-hug, she squeezes Crush tightly, forcing the air out of her lungs.

Crush groans, she pounds her fists against Hellga’s shoulders. Hellga smirks, she hoists Crush off her feet and shakes her like a rag doll. Crush groans loudly, she shakes her head, her arms drop to her sides. Hellga squeezes Crush tighter.

Fury slaps the apron with her palms. “Come on, Crush, break free.”

Venom applauds. “Make dear Crush pass out, Hellga, she’s putty in your hands.”

Hellga grins, she delivers a Sit-out Spine-buster. Crush grunts as her back hits the canvas. Hellga rolls on top of Crush and covers her for the pin. Ref Anja starts to count. ...1 ...2 ...Crush lifts up her left shoulder.

Hellga sits up on her knees, she looks down at Crush and grins. “Good, because I’m not done breaking you.” Hellga pushes herself to her feet, she grabs a handful of Crush’s hair and pulls her to her feet. Crush delivers an uppercut to Hellga's chin. Hellga grunts and staggers back.

Crush delivers a Spinning Heel Kick to Hellga's jaw. Hellga grunts as she slams down onto her back. Crush bends over and clutches her lower back, she grits her teeth, she grabs Hellga by her ankles and flips her over into a Boston Crab, their glutes meet with a soft thud.

Hellga groans, she grits her teeth, she painfully drags herself to the ropes, she grabs the bottom rope in one hand, Crush releases the hold, she grabs one of Hellga’s pigtails and pulls her to her feet. Hellga connects with a Back Elbow to Crush’s chest. Crush grunts and staggers back.

Hellga walks up to Crush, she grabs Crush by her throat and crotch, she hoists Crush up over her head like a barbell, she drops Crush with a Gorilla Press Slam. Crush grunts as she slams down onto her stomach. Crush groans, she pushes herself to her feet. Hellga bounces off the ropes, she goes for a Big Boot.

Crush sidesteps at the last second, she grabs Hellga in a Rear Waist-lock, she connects with a Bridging German Suplex. Ref Anja starts to count. ...1 ...2 ...Hellga kicks out, she rolls to her feet. Crush kips up, she charges at Hellga and drops her with a Flying Clothesline. Hellga grunts as her back hits the canvas.

Crush bounces off the ropes, she delivers an elbow drop to Hellga's chest. Hellga grunts, she rolls onto her stomach and pushes herself to her feet. Crush bounces off the ropes. Hellga grabs Crush by her throat with her right hand, she hoists Crush up and choke-slams her in the center of the ring. Crush grunts as her back hits the canvas.

Hellga grins, she stomps Crush’s stomach. Crush grunts, she sits up and staggers to her feet. Hellga grabs Crush’s right wrist, she sets her up in a Hammer-lock Wrist-lock. Crush groans, she shakes her head. Hellga grins, she whips Crush into the ropes.

Crush bounces off the ropes, she leaps up onto Hellga's shoulders, she connects with a Head-scissors Take-down. Hellga grunts as her back hits the canvas. Crush kips up, she runs to the corner, she climbs up onto the top turnbuckle and crouches down. “Come on, Hellga, get up.”

Hellga staggers to her her feet, she glares at Crush. Venom hops up onto the apron, she shakes the top rope. Crush slips, she grunts as she crotches the metal turnbuckle connector, she doubles over clutching her groin.

Fury runs over as Venom hops down off the apron, she shoves Venom. “Stay out of their match, Venom, I won’t tell you again.”

Venom grins. “Why don’t you make me stop, Fury, or are you all bark and no bite.”

Fury swings her fist at Venom’s jaw. Venom ducks, she spews a green mist in Fury’s eyes. Fury staggers back rubbing her eyes. Venom chuckles, she scoops Fury up and body-slams her on the ringside floor.

Hellga walks to the corner, she cups Crush’s chin in her right hand. “I guess it’s time to crush you, you never deserved to be our friend.”

Crush slaps Hellga on the jaw. Hellga grunts, she delivers an Elbow Smash to Crush’s face. Crush grunts and doubles over. Hellga smirks, she mounts the middle rope, she grabs Crush in a front face-lock, she connects with a Fisherman Suplex. Crush grunts as her back hits the canvas.

Hellga covers Crush for the pin. Ref Anja starts to count. ...1 ...2 ...Crush kicks out. Hellga pushes herself to her feet, she pulls Crush up by her hair, she leads Crush to the ropes, she drapes Crush over the middle rope, she reaches over the top rope and sets Crush up in a chin-lock, she pulls back on Crush’s chin.

Crush groans as the top rope presses against her upper back. Hellga grins, she presses her left knee against Crush’s lower back and leans back. Crush screams, she flails her arms, then clutches Hellga’s wrists. Hellga grins, she pulls back harder on Crush’s chin.

Ref Anja approaches Hellga, she points a finger in her face. “Let her out of the ropes, now. ...1 ...2 ...3 ...4

…Hellga releases Crush and throws up her hands. “I let her go, you’re no fun at all, Anja.”

Crush doubles over the middle rope, she clutches her lower back. Hellga climbs out onto the apron, she grabs Crush in a front face-lock, she hops down off the apron, driving Crush’s throat against the middle rope. Crush grunts and slams down onto her back, she clutches her throat.

Hellga smirks, she hits a cocky biceps pose, she high-fives Venom, then rolls back into the ring, she pushes herself to her feet. Crush staggers to her feet. Hellga charges at Crush. Crush catches Hellga with a Drop Toe-hold. Hellga grunts as she slams down onto her stomach.

Crush kips up, she grabs Hellga’s right ankle and applies an ankle-lock. Hellga groans, she claws at the canvas. Crush kneels and wrenches Hellga’s right foot. Hellga grits her teeth, she painfully drags herself to the ropes, she grabs the bottom rope in both hands. Crush releases the ankle-lock.

Hellga sneers, she pulls herself to her feet. Crush runs up behind Hellga, she plants her with a Reverse DDT. Hellga lies on her back, she clutches the back of her head. Crush covers Hellga for the pin. Ref Anja starts to count.

...1 ...2 ...Hellga lifts up her left shoulder. Crush sits up on her knees, she shakes her head in dismay, she pushes herself to her feet. “I’ll make you remember why I was leader of the Bad Gladiators, Hellga.” Crush pulls Hellga up by her pigtails, she yanks on Hellga’s pigtails, slamming Hellga down onto her back.

Hellga grunts, she rolls onto her stomach, she pushes herself to her feet. Crush bounces off the ropes, she delivers a Super-kick to Hellga's chest. Hellga grunts as her back hits the canvas. Crush grabs Hellga's right wrist and pulls her up into a sitting position, she kneels behind Hellga and sets her up in a Lotus Lock.

Hellga groans, she shakes her head. Crush bobs her head, she raises her hands up and starts to clap. “Come on, everyone, make some noise.”

The crowd starts to chant. ‘Crush her, Crush.’ A male fan in the front row shouts ‘Crush me, Crush.’

Crush grins, she releases Hellga, she staggers to her feet, she shakes her hips and slaps herself on the ass. Hellga sits up and staggers to her feet, she turns towards Crush. Crush kicks Hellga in the stomach. Hellga grunts and doubles over. Crush tucks Hellga’s head between her thighs, she slaps Hellga on her ass. “It’s time for you to go for a ride, Hel-

Hellga counters with a Back Body Drop, Crush grunts as her back hits the canvas. Hellga turns and delivers a leg drop to Crush’s chest. Crush grunts, she rolls onto her side, she clutches her chest. Hellga bends down and pulls Crush up by her hair, she grins.

“No, it’s time for you to go for a ride, Crush.” Hellga tucks Crush’s head between her thighs, she lifts Crush up onto her shoulders, she plants Crush with a Power-bomb. Crush grunts as her back hits the canvas.

Venom screams and applauds from ringside. “Woo, Hellga.”

Hellga grins, she pulls Crush up by her hair, she delivers an Elbow Smash to Crush’s jaw. Crush grunts as her back hits the canvas, she clutches her jaw. Hellga grins, she grabs Crush’s hair and pulls her to her feet, she scoops up Crush, she drops to one knee and connects with a Back-breaker. Crush lands on her stomach, she clutches her lower back.

Hellga grabs Crush’s wrist and pulls her to her feet. Crush kicks Hellga in the stomach. Hellga grunts and doubles over. Crush tucks Hellga’s head between her thighs, she connects with a Pedigree. Hellga lies spread-eagle on her stomach. Crush rolls Hellga onto her back, she covers her for the pin.

Ref Anja starts to count. ...1 ...2 ...Hellga kicks out. Crush sits up on her knees, she shakes her head, she pulls Hellga up by her pigtails. Hellga delivers an uppercut to Crush’s chin. Crush grunts as her back hits the canvas.

Hellga bounces off the ropes, she leaps up and splashes down on Crush’s torso. Crush grunts. Hellga pushes herself to her feet, she straddles Crush’s waist, she hits a Double Biceps, then delivers a Keister Drop to Crush’s stomach. Crush grimaces, she grits her teeth. Hellga grabs a handful of Crush’s hair, she pulls Crush to her feet.

Hellga scoops up Crush, she carries her to the center of the ring, she delivers a Tombstone Pile-driver. Crush lies spread-eagle on her back. Hellga drops to her knees, she covers Crush for the pin, hooking both of her legs. Ref Anja starts to count. ...1 ...2 ...3. Ref Anja calls for the bell, she raises Hellga’s arm in victory.

Hellga grins, she hits a Double Biceps, Venom rolls into the ring, she runs up and hugs Hellga. “Way to go, Hellga, you really crushed her, as if there was any doubt you would.”

Hellga chuckles. “I enjoyed putting cocky little Crush in her place. Hopefully this made her learn her proper place. Let’s get out of here.” Hellga and Venom roll out of the ring, they walk up the ramp and walk to the back.

Fury staggers to her feet, she rolls into the ring, she helps Crush to her feet and leads her out of the ring. “Don’t worry, Crush, you’ll get her next time.”

Crush groans, she clutches her lower back. “Damn right I will.”
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Crush vs Hellga.jpg (1.04 MB, 40 views)
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to kingrage For This Useful Post:
Old 11-Apr-23, 23:06
Last Achievements

Fury vs Venom

Fury’s music hits, Fury walks out onto the entrance stage dressed in her Gladiators attire, she’s clutching a microphone in her left hand, the crowd cheers. Fury blows a kiss to the crowd as she walks down the ramp, she walks up the ring steps and climbs into the ring, she walks to the center of the ring and turns towards the stage. “I’ll get straight to the point. Venom, last week you interfered in my friend Crush’s match, and you spewed green mist in my eyes. Well I want you in a match right now so I can settle the score, so bring your ass out here so I can kick it.”

Venom’s music hits. Venom struts out onto the stage dressed in her Gladiators attire, she struts down the ramp, she rolls into the ring and pushes herself to her feet, she walks up to Fury and grins. “You wanted me out here, well here I am, and I’ll make sure you regret it.”

“Good, then let’s make this a hardcore match, no count-outs, and no DQ. You up for it?” Fury folds her arms across her chest, she gives Venom the once over.”

Venom grins, she nods. “Fine with me.”

Ref Anja Schreiner runs down the ramp, she slides into the ring, she pushes herself to her feet, she signals for the bell.

Venom offers her right hand to Fury. Fury grasps Venom’s right hand and shakes it. Venom pouts her lips. Fury ducks as Venom spews her green mist. Fury charges and tackles Venom. Venom grunts as her back hits the canvas. Fury mounts Venom’s waist, she pummels Venom’s stomach.

Venom grunts as each punch hits it mark, she reaches up and rakes Fury’s eyes. Fury rolls onto her back, she rubs her eyes. Venom staggers to her feet, she grabs Fury’s wrist and pulls her to her feet, she whips Fury into the ropes. Fury bounces off the ropes, she rams her right shoulder against Venom’s chest. Venom grunts as her back hits the canvas.

Fury hits a Double Biceps, she pulls Venom up by her wrist. Venom punches Fury’s stomach. Fury grunts, she slaps Venom on the jaw. Venom grunts, she slaps Fury on the jaw. Fury snarls, she delivers a knife-edge chop to Venom’s chest. Venom grunts and staggers back.

Fury charges, Venom sidesteps, she grabs Fury in a Rear Waist-lock, she connects with a Catch and Release German Suplex. Fury grunts as her back hits the canvas. Venom grabs Fury by her ankles. Fury pulls back on her legs, she thrusts her feet against Venom’s stomach. Venom grunts as her back hits the canvas.

Fury kips up, she grabs Venom’s wrist and pulls her to her feet, she whips Venom into the ropes. Venom bounces off the ropes, she delivers a Jumping Knee Smash to Fury’s chest. Fury grunts as her back hits the canvas. Venom kips up, she grabs Fury’s right ankle and kicks the back of her right knee.

Fury grunts, she rolls onto her side and clutches her right knee. Venom bends down and grabs a handful of Fury’s hair, she pulls Fury to her feet, she scoops her up and body-slams her. Fury grunts as her back hits the canvas. Venom bounces off the ropes, she delivers an elbow drop to Fury’s chest. Fury grunts, she rolls onto her stomach, she pushes herself to her feet.

Venom bounces off the ropes. Fury ducks Venom’s clothesline, she grabs Venom in a rear waist-lock, she connects with a German Suplex. Venom grunts as her back hits the canvas. Fury kips up, she stomps Venom’s stomach, she pulls Venom up by her wrist and whips her into the ropes.

Venom bounces off the ropes, she connects with a Cross-body Block. Fury grunts as her back hits the canvas. Venom covers Fury for the pin. Ref Anja starts to count. ...1 ...Fury lifts up her left shoulder.

Venom sits up on her knees, she grabs a handful of Fury’s hair and pulls her to her feet, she grabs Fury in a front face-lock, she plants Fury with a DDT. Fury lies on her stomach, she clutches the top of her head. Venom rolls out of the ring, she lands feet-first on the ringside floor, she lifts up the apron skirt and rummages under the ring, she pulls out a steel chair.

Fury staggers to her feet, she charges and baseball slides feet-first into the chair, ramming the chair against Venom’s face. Venom grunts as her back hits the ringside floor. Fury rolls out of the ring, she drops feet-first onto the ringside floor. Venom rolls onto her stomach, she clutches her forehead.

Fury grabs Venom’s wrist and pulls her to her feet, she grabs the steel chair and raises it over her head. Venom kicks Fury in the stomach. Fury grunts and doubles over. Venom snatches the chair, she whacks Fury on her upper back. Fury grunts as she slams down onto her stomach. Venom tosses the chair aside, she pulls Fury up by her hair.

Fury kicks Venom in the stomach. Venom grunts and doubles over. Fury scoops up Venom, she drops to one knee and connects with a Shoulder-breaker to Venom’s right shoulder. Venom lies on her back, she clutches her right shoulder. Fury grabs Venom’s wrist and pulls her to her feet.

Venom kicks Fury in the stomach. Fury grunts and doubles over. Venom grabs two big handfuls of Fury’s hair, she leads her to the ring steps, she slams Fury’s face against the top of the ring steps. Fury grunts, she falls to her knees and clutches her forehead. Venom pulls Fury up by her hair, she slings her against the front of the security barricade.

Fury grunts, she lies on her stomach and clutches her lower back. Venom searches under the ring, she pulls out a Kendo Stick, she taps it against her left palm. Fury staggers to her feet. Venom raises up the Kendo Stick in both hands, she swings it Fury’s forehead. Fury sidesteps, she delivers a Forearm Smash to Venom’s chest.

Venom grunts as her back hits the ringside floor, the Kendo stick falls out of her hand. Fury grabs the Kendo Stick, she holds it up in one hand, the crowd roars. Venom rolls onto her stomach, she pushes herself to her feet. Fury swings the Kendo stick and swats Venom on the ass. Venom grunts and staggers forward.

Fury holds the Kendo stick in a batters stance. Venom turns towards Fury. Fury swings the Kendo stick and swats Venom on the stomach. Venom grunts and doubles over. Fury stands beside Venom, she hooks the Kendo stick on Venom’s throat, she drops Venom with a Russian Leg-sweep. Venom grunts as her back hits the ringside floor.

Fury kips up, she tosses the Kendo stick aside, she pulls Venom up by her hair, she rolls Venom into the ring. Fury pulls herself up onto the apron as Venom pushes herself to her feet. Fury starts to climb through the ropes.
Venom rams her knee against Fury’s stomach. Fury grunts and doubles over on the middle rope. Venom grins, she grabs Fury in a front face-lock, she connects with a Swinging Neck-breaker. Fury grunts as the back of her neck collides with the middle rope, she falls to the ringside floor and lands on her stomach.

Venom kips up, she claps and climbs up onto the top turnbuckle. Fury groans, she pushes herself to her feet. Venom leaps off the top turnbuckle, she goes for a Missile Dropkick. Fury turns and sidesteps at the last second. Venom grunts as her back hits the ringside floor.

Fury pulls Venom up by her hair, she scoops her up and lies her across the ring apron. Fury pulls herself up onto the apron, she climbs into the ring, she pulls Venom up by her wrist, she whips her into the corner. Venom grunts as her back collides with the turnbuckles, she hooks her arms on the top rope to keep her balance.

Fury walks to the corner, she grabs the top rope in both hands, she leans over and delivers several shoulder strikes to Venom’s stomach. Venom grunts, she unhooks her arms and slumps down onto her rear. Fury walks to the center of the ring, she charges the corner, she goes for a Running Knee strike.

Venom rolls out of the way at the last second. Fury grunts as her right knee slams against the middle turnbuckle, she falls to one knee, she clutches her right knee. Venom staggers to her feet, she walks up behind Fury, she grabs a handful of Fury’s hair and rams her face against the middle turnbuckle. Fury grunts and falls onto her back, she clutches her forehead.

Venom grins, she grabs Fury’s ankles and flips her over into a Boston Crab. Fury groans, she claws at the canvas. Venom looks back over her shoulder. “What’s the matter, Fury, ready to tap out yet?”

Fury groans and shakes her head, she painfully drags herself to the ropes, she clutches the bottom rope in her right hand. Venom releases the hold, she pulls Fury up by her hair, she grabs Fury’s wrist and whips her into the ropes. Fury bounces off the ropes, she delivers a dropkick to Venom’s chest. Venom grunts as her back hits the canvas.

Fury staggers to her feet, she grabs Venom’s wrist and pulls her to her feet, she scoops up Venom and tosses her over the top rope. Venom grunts as her back hits the ringside floor. Fury climbs up onto the top turnbuckle and crouches down. “Are you going to lie there all night, Venom?”

Venom groans, she staggers to her feet. Fury leaps off the top turnbuckle, she drops Venom with a Diving Clothesline. Venom grunts as her back hits the ringside floor. Fury pushes herself to her feet, she stomps Venom’s stomach. Fury reaches under the ring as Venom staggers to her feet, she pulls out a weightlifting belt with her name stitched across the back in blue letters, she turns towards Venom.

Venom kicks Fury in the stomach. Fury grunts and doubles over. Venom snatches the weightlifting belt, she raises it up in both hands and whips Fury’s lower back. Fury grunts and staggers towards the announcer’s table, she leans against the announcer’s table and clutches her lower back.

Venom walks up behind Fury, she hooks the weightlifting belt around Fury’s throat and starts choking. Fury claws at the weightlifting belt as she gasps for air. Venom pulls harder on the weightlifting belt. Fury gasps for air, her arms drop to her side. Venom grins, she whispers in Fury’s ear. “It’s time for you to take a little nap, Fury.”

Fury raises her arms groggily, she reaches back and hooks her hands on the back of Venom’s head, she connects with a Sit-out Jaw-breaker. Venom grunts as she slams down onto her back, she clutches her jaw. Fury sits up, she unwraps the weightlifting belt from around her throat, she staggers to her feet.

Venom groans, she staggers to her feet. Fury delivers an uppercut to Venom’s jaw. Venom grunts and slams down onto her back. Fury stomps Venom’s stomach, she pulls Venom up by her hair, she grabs the back of Venom’s head and slams her forehead against the top of the announcer’s table. Venom grunts and falls to her knees, she clutches her forehead.

Fury pulls Venom to her feet, she rolls Venom onto the table, she climbs up onto the table, she pulls Venom up by her hair. Fury grins and blows a kiss to the crowd, she tucks Venom’s head between her thighs, she hoists Venom up onto her shoulders, she delivers a Power-bomb, the impact breaks the table in half.

Fury staggers to her feet, she pulls Venom up by her hair, she leads her to the ring and rolls her up onto the apron. Fury rolls into the ring, she grabs Venom’s ankles and drags her to the center of the ring, she covers her for the pin.

Ref Anja starts to count. ...1 ...2 ...Venom barely manages to kick out. Fury sits up on her knees, she shakes her head in dismay. Venom rolls onto her stomach, she clutches her lower back.

Fury pushes herself to her feet, she walks to the corner and climbs up onto the top turnbuckle, her back to the center of the ring, she raises her fists up. “Don’t worry, all my adoring fans, I promise that I will defeat Venom.”

The crowd chants “Make Venom Feel the Fury’.

Fury hits a Double Biceps, she back-flips off the top turnbuckle and goes for a Moonsault. Venom rolls out of the way at the last second. Fury grunts as her stomach hits the canvas. Venom groans as she pushes herself to her feet, she looks down at Fury and grins. “You should know better than to waste time showboating, Fury.”

Venom grabs a handful of Fury’s hair and pulls her to her feet, she grabs Fury in an Inverted face-lock, she plants Fury with a Reverse DDT. Fury lies on her back, she clutches the back of her head. Venom covers her for the pin. Ref Anja starts to count. ...1 ...2 ...Fury lifts up her left shoulder.

Venom sits up on her knees, she smirks and shakes her head. “Don’t be so stubborn, Fury, just take the loss, it will be much easier on you in the long run.” Venom pulls Fury up by her hair, she leads her to the corner, she leans Fury’s back against the corner, she hooks Fury’s arms on the top rope, she rams her knee against Fury’s stomach. Fury grunts and shakes her head.

Venom mounts the middle rope, she raises her right fist and starts to pummel Fury’s forehead. Fury grunts, she unhooks her arms, she shoves Venom. Venom grunts as her back hits the canvas. Fury turns and climbs up onto the top turnbuckle, she crouches down.

Venom sits up and staggers to her feet. Fury laces her hands together, she leaps off the top turnbuckle and delivers an Ax-handle Smash to Venom’s forehead. Venom grunts as her back hits the canvas. Fury staggers to her feet, she stomps Venom’s chest. Fury pulls Venom up by her wrist and whips her into the ropes.

Venom bounces off the ropes, she connects with a Spear. Fury grunts as her back hits the canvas. Venom pushes herself to her feet, she pulls Fury up by her hair, she grabs Fury in a front face-lock, she hoists Fury up and connects with a Vertical Suplex. Fury grunts as her back hits the canvas.

Venom kips up, she rolls Fury onto her stomach, she straddles Fury’s waist and keister drops her lower back, she grabs Fury’s wrists and tucks them behind her knees, she laces her hands over Fury’s chin and pulls back setting Fury up in a Camel Clutch. Fury groans, she grits her teeth.

Venom pulls back harder on Fury’s chin. Fury screams, her back racked with pain. Venom grins. “Ready to tap out, Fury, you really should.”

Ref Anja kneels in front of Fury. “Fury, do you wish to submit?”

Fury screams and grits her teeth. “NO!!!.”

Venom scowls, she releases Fury and pulls her up by her hair, she stands behind Fury and tucks her head between Fury’s thighs and hoists her up onto her shoulders, she falls back, slamming Fury’s back against the canvas. Fury grunts as her back hits the canvas.

Venom kips up, she grabs Fury by her ankles, she delivers a headbutt to Fury’s groin. Fury grunts, she rolls onto her side, she clutches her groin. Venom pushes herself to her feet, she shoves Fury onto her stomach with her right foot, she kneels down on Fury’s lower back, she rolls back setting Fury up in a Bow and Arrow Stretch.

Fury screams and flails her arms. Venom grins, she pulls back harder on Fury’s chin and knees. Fury screams louder, she continues to flail her arms. Venom smirks. “Go ahead, tap out, Fury.”

Fury thrashes about, she manages to free herself, she rolls onto her stomach, she clutches her lower back. Venom kips up, she grins and taps her left foot on the canvas. “Still too stubborn for your own good, Fury. I respect your tenacity, but you need to give up, I don’t want to hurt you too badly.”

Fury grits her teeth, she pushes herself to her feet. Venom charges at Fury. Fury ducks Venom’s clothesline, she grabs Venom in a Sleeper-hold. Venom groans, she clutches Fury’s forearm. Fury tightens her grip. “Yeah, Venom, I’m stubborn, but why would I want to lose to someone like you.” Fury hooks Venom’s left elbow with her left arm, transitioning into a Cross-face Chicken-wing.

Venom groans, she flails her right arm. Fury grins, she slams Venom down onto her back. Venom grunts as her back hits the canvas. Fury pulls Venom up by her hair, she drops down onto her rear and connects with an X-Factor Face-buster. Venom grunts as her face hits the canvas.

Fury sits up on her knees, she rolls Venom onto her back, she covers Venom for the pin. Ref Anja starts to count. ...1 ...2 ...Venom barely manages to kick out. Fury sits up on her knees, breathing heavily, sweat trickling down her face, she wipes her brow with the back of her hand, she pulls Venom up by her wrist, she tucks Venom’s head between her thighs, she hoists Venom up onto her back, she connects with a Widow’s Peak.

Venom lies spread-eagle on her stomach. Fury rolls Venom onto her back, she lies back on Venom’s chest and hooks both of her legs. Ref Anja starts to count. ...1 ...2 ...3. Ref Anja calls for the bell, she raises Fury’s arm in victory.

Fury sits up, she lowers her head, she runs a hand through her hair, she groans and staggers to her feet. Venom groans weakly, she writhes on her back. Fury walks to the corner, she leans against the top turnbuckle, she lowers her head, she raises her right fist.

The crowd gives Fury a standing ovation. “Venom felt the Fury,” the crowd chants. Fury looks up at the crowd, she smiles and blows a kiss, she climbs up onto the middle turnbuckle and hits a Double Biceps pose, the lights dim suddenly.

Steel and Hellga storm the ring, they run up behind Fury and bash her on the back. Fury grunts and doubles over. The lights come back on. Hellga grabs Fury in a Rear waist-lock, she connects with a German Suplex. Fury grunts as her back hits the canvas.

Steel bounces off the ropes, she delivers a leg drop to Fury’s throat. Fury grunts, she clutches her throat. Steel and Hellga repeatedly stomp Fury’s stomach and chest. Venom staggers to her feet, she pulls Fury up by her hair, she tucks Fury’s head between her thighs, she plants Fury with a Pile-driver.

Fury lies spread-eagle on her back. Hellga pulls Fury up by her hair, she grabs Fry in a Double-arm Chicken-wing. Venom and Steel take turns Kicking Fury in her stomach. Hellga hoists Fury up, she connects with a Glam Slam. Fury lies spread-eagle on her stomach.

Crush runs down the ramp, wielding a steel chair, she slides into the ring, she pushes herself to her feet, Venom and Steel charge at Crush, Crush delivers a chair shot to Venom’s forehead. Venom grunts as her back hits the canvas.

Steel connects with a Spear. Crush grunts as her back hits the canvas. Steel mounts Crush’s waist, she pummels Crush’s face. Venom staggers to her feet. Steel and Venom grab Crush by her elbows, they pull her up to her feet, and force her down onto her knees. Hellga stands, she bends down and cups Crush’s chin in her right hand.

Crush tugs on her arms, trying to free herself. Hellga grins. “I’m going to have fun crushing you again, Crush. But I’m going to crush Fury first, and you get a front row seat for it.” Hellga slaps Crush on her jaw.

Hellga grabs a handful of Fury’s hair, she pulls Fury to her feet, she lifts Fury up in a Fireman’s Carry setting her up in a Torture Rack, she pulls down on Fury’s chin and knees. Fury screams and flails her arms. “Help me, Crush.”

Crush thrashes in Steel and Venom’s clutches, she lowers her head. “Let her go, Hellga.”

Hellga grins, she applies greater pressure to the torture rack, she shakes her head. “I don’t think so, unless you kiss my ass.”

Crush grits her teeth, she glares at Hellga. “Kiss my ass, Hellga.”

Hellga chuckles. “Wrong answer, Crush, but don’t worry, you’re next.”

Fury screams.

Crush lowers her head. “I’m sorry, Fury.”

Zap, Ice, Sky and Diamond storm the ring wielding Kendo sticks, they push themselves to their feet. Ice whacks Venom on the back of her head. Sky whacks Steel’s upper back. Venom and Steel fall onto their stomachs.

Zap charges at Hellga, she whacks Hellga on the groin. Hellga grunts and falls to her knees. Fury slides off Hellga's back, she lands on her back. Crush staggers to her feet, she runs up and kicks Hellga in the chest. Hellga grunts and falls onto her side.

Ice pulls Venom up by her hair, she scoops her up and connects with a Death Valley Driver. Venom lies spread-eagle on her back. Sky grabs Steel by her throat with her right hand and hoists her up, she choke-slams her onto her back beside Venom.

Zap pulls Hellga up by her wrists. Hellga kicks Zap in her groin. Zap grunts and doubles over. Hellga tucks Zap’s head between her thighs. Crush and Diamond grasp hands and drop Hellga with a Double Clothesline. Hellga grunts as her back hits the canvas.

Zap and Crush grin at each other, Zap grabs Crush in a front face-lock, she hoists Crush up and slams her down onto Hellga’s stomach. Crush pushes herself to her feet, she high-fives Zap. Diamond pulls Hellga up by her hair, she lifts Hellga up in a Fireman’s Carry, she connects with the Diamond Cutter.

Hellga lies spread-eagle on her back. Diamond, Zap, Ice, Sky, Crush and Fury huddle in a circle, they high-five one another, they roll out of the ring and start walking up the ramp. Crush looks over at Zap, she offers her right hand. “Thanks, Zap, Fury and I owe you one.”

Zap grins and shakes Crush’s hand. “Anytime. And I hope we can depend on you if we need your help.”

Fury nods. “You got it, a Gladiators word is her bond.” Fury shakes Zap’s hand.

The six of them walk to the back as Hellga, Venom and Steel lie unconscious in the ring.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Fury vs Venom.jpg (1.05 MB, 46 views)
Old 14-Apr-23, 17:07
Last Achievements

Kiana Tom vs Alexandra Paul

Kim: Thanks, Sarah, our next match promises to be a good old’ slobber knocker as Kiana Tom takes on Alexandra Paul.

Jillian: Slobber knocker, huh. Well, it will be a heck of a match.

Alexandra’s music hits, Alexandra walks out onto the entrance stage dressed in a red leotard and red wrestling boots, she walks down the ramp high-fiving fans as she makes her way to the ring, she rolls into the ring and pushes herself to her feet, she walks up beside Ref Yasmine Bleeth, she folds her arms across her chest.

Kiana’s music hits, Kiana struts out onto the stage dressed in a gold bikini and gold wrestling boots, she struts down the ramp taunting the fans as she makes her way to the ring. Kiana pulls herself up onto the apron, she climbs through the ropes, she walks up to Alexandra and shakes her head. “Why don’t you get out of the ring, trash.”

Alexandra sneers, she drops her arms at her sides, she clenches her fists. “Make me, Kiana.”

Ref Yasmine signals for the bell.

Kiana smirks. “It will be my pleasure.” Kiana charges at Alexandra, she connects with a Running Shoulder Block to Alexandra’s stomach. Alexandra grunts and staggers back. Kiana grabs Alexandra’s wrist, she whips her into the ropes.

Alexandra bounces off the ropes, she rams her knee against Kiana’s stomach. Kiana grunts and doubles over. Alex grabs Kiana in a front face-lock, she hoists Kiana up and connects with a Vertical Suplex, Kiana grunts as her back hits the canvas. Alex kips up, she grabs Kiana's wrist and pulls her to her feet.

Kiana kicks Alexandra in the stomach, Alexandra grunts and doubles over. Kiana tucks Alexandra's head between her thighs, she hoists Alexandra up onto her shoulders, she connects with a Power-bomb. Alexandra grunts as her back hits the canvas. Kiana bounces off the ropes, she delivers an elbow drop to Alexandra's chest.

Alexandra grunts, she sits up and staggers to her feet. Kiana bounces off the ropes, she goes for a dropkick. Alexandra sidesteps at the last second, Kiana grunts as her back hits the canvas. Alexandra pulls Kiana up by her wrist, she scoops her up and body-slams her. Kiana grunts as her back hits the canvas.

Alexandra bounces off the ropes, she goes for a leg drop. Kiana rolls out of the way at the last second. Alexandra grunts as she slams down onto her ass. Kiana pushes herself to her feet, she grabs Alexandra by her ankles.

Kiana lifts Alexandra up by her ankles slamming her back down Alexandra grunts as she lands on the canvas, Kiana “Ooh I Bet That Hurt And Your Not Even In Mine Or Sable’s Radar Because You Are Nothing” Kiana grabs Alexandra up by the hair ref Yasmine goes watch the hair Kiana transitions to a neck-breaker which connects.

Kiana kips up she runs the ropes jumps onto Alexandra with a jumping senton splash landing flush onto Alexandra’s chest Kiana waves at the cameraman’s direction she looks directly in the camera saying “Team Stephanie Is Beneath Me Especially You Rachel And I Will Dedicate 4 Of Team Stephanie’s Moves Just For This Match Starting With A Diamond Cutter Ha.”

Kiana pulls Alexandra up by her hair, Alexandra delivers an uppercut to Kiana's chest. Kiana grunts and staggers back. Alexandra bounces off the ropes, she drops Kiana with a Running Lariat. Kiana grunts as her back hits the canvas. Alexandra grabs Kiana's wrist and pulls her to her feet, she whips Kiana into the ropes. Kiana bounces off the ropes, Alexandra grabs Kiana by the waist, she connects with a Sidewalk Slam. Kiana grunts as her back hits the canvas.

Alexandra covers Kiana for the pin. Ref Yasmine starts to count. ...1 ...2 ...Kiana lifts up her left shoulder. Alexandra pushes herself to her feet, she walks to the corner, she starts climbing up onto the top turnbuckle, she turns and dives off and goes for an elbow drop. Kiana rolls out of the way at the last second.

Alexandra grunts as her right elbow strikes the canvas, she lies on her back clutching her right elbow. Kiana pushes herself to her feet, she looks down at Alexandra and grins. "Is you're elbow hurting, Alexandra? Good." Kiana grabs Alexandra by her right wrist. Alexandra grimaces as Kiana pulls her to her feet, her right elbow aching.

Kiana clutches Alexandra's right wrist and shoulder, she falls to one knee, driving Alexandra's right elbow against the top of her bended knee. Alexandra grunts and rolls onto her side, she grits her teeth as she clutches her right elbow. Kiana stands, she walks up beside Alexandra, she grabs Alexandra's right wrist and delivers a knee drop to her elbow.

Alexandra grunts, she rolls onto her side and clutches her right elbow.

Jillian: Kiana is ruthless and cerebral once she spots an body part to target she doesn’t let up and Alexandra’s holding her right elbow after every blow to it

Kim: If she doesn’t find a way to get back in this match and fast it might be all over for her, hate to admit this but Kiana since joining forces with Sable she’s is on a roll plus that Kiana Cross-lock submission is deadly as ever.

Kiana grabs Alexandra up by her right elbow she slings her elbow first into the turnbuckle Alexandra screams in agony, Kiana hits a muscular pose Alexandra clutches her right elbow she gets out of the turnbuckle she charges at Kiana surprising her by spearing her down Alexandra pulls Kiana up gets her in a snap suplex it connects.

Alexandra gets to her feet she climbs the rope jumps off in a splash connecting onto Kiana’s stomach she pins her ref Yasmine counts 1….2….Kiana lifts her right shoulder up Alexandra kicks Kiana in the chest saying “Don’t Ever Underestimate Me Again” Kiana grunts and laughs Alexandra grabs Kiana up throws her into the ropes on the rebound Alexandra catches Kiana in a tilt-a-whirl back-breaker but Kiana manages to reverse it into a arm drag take-down they both get up Alexandra goes for a big boot but Kiana side steps Alexandra turns around into a Diamond Cutter by Kiana.

Kiana goes “Hey Diamond That Was For You” she pins Alexandra. Ref Yasmine starts to count. ...1 ...2 ...Alexandra kicks out, she rolls onto her stomach, she pushes herself to her feet, Kiana grabs Alexandra's right wrist, she whips her into the ropes, Alexandra bounces off the ropes, she delivers a Running Knee Smash to Kiana's chest. Kiana grunts as her back hits the canvas.

Alexandra grabs a handful of Kiana's hair, she pulls her to her feet. Kiana kicks Alexandra in her stomach. Alexandra grunts and doubles over. Kiana tucks Alexandra's head between her thighs, she delivers a Pedigree. Alexandra lies on her stomach groaning, she grits her teeth. Kiana grins. "That was for you, Stephanie."

Kiana pushes herself to her feet, she grabs Alexandra's right wrist and lies face-up on her back, setting Alexandra up in a Fujiwara Arm-bar. Alexandra groans, she shakes her head. Kiana grins and arches her hips, applying greater pressure to Alexandra's arm.

Ref Yasmine kneels in front of Alexandra. "Do you wish to submit, Alexandra?"

Alexandra screams and shakes her head. "No."

Kiana releases Alexandra, she stands and pulls Alexandra to her feet, she whips Alexandra into the corner, Alexandra grunts as her back hits the corner, she hooks her arms on the top rope to keep her balance. Kiana charges the corner. Alexandra unhooks her arms, she delivers a Big Boot to Kiana's chest. Kiana grunts as her back hits the canvas.

Alexandra grabs Kiana by the ankles, she flips her over into a Boston Crab. Kiana groans, she claws at the canvas, she grits her teeth.

Kiana makes the painful crawl to the bottom rope she reaches out with both hands grasping the ropes she tells ref Yasmine “Force The Rope-Break I’ve Got It” Alexandra let go of the Boston Crab submission hold Alexandra pulls Kiana to the center of the ring Alexandra goes for a double stomp to Kiana’s chest but Kiana moves out of the way Alexandra groans as she misses the double stomp.

Kiana hops up she kicks Alexandra in her right elbow causing her to yelp in pain Kiana follows up by grabbing her right arm and does a jumping arm breaker causing more misery to her right elbow Kiana grind dances and says “Alundra Was Impartial To The German Suplex So Have This” Kiana pulls Alexandra up with her arms around her waist in a German Suplex it connects Kiana climbs the top rope jumps off with a picture perfect Moonsault it connects.

Kiana tells the crowd “Get Loud Cross-lock Incoming Soon But For My Dear Rachel Here’s Your Move”

Kiana pulls Alexandra up by her hair, she tucks Alexandra's head between her thighs, Alexandra counters with a Back Body Drop. Kiana grunts as her back hits the canvas. Alexandra turns and grabs Kiana's wrist and pulls her to her feet, she grabs Kiana in a front face-lock, she hoists Kiana up and connects with a Vertical Suplex. Kiana grunts as her back hits the canvas.

Alexandra pulls Kiana up by her hair, she grabs Kiana's wrist and whips her into the ropes. Kiana bounces off the ropes, she lands a dropkick to Alexandra's chest. Alexandra grunts as her back hits the canvas. Kiana bounces off the ropes, she delivers a leg drop to Alexandra's right elbow.

Alexandra grunts, she clutches her right elbow. Kiana grabs Alexandra's right wrist, she pulls Alexandra to her feet, she tucks Alexandra's head between her thighs. Kiana grins, she flips forward and connects with a McLish Destroyer. Alexandra lies spread-eagle on her stomach.

Kiana pushes herself to her feet, she straddles Alexandra's waist, she leans down and grabs Alexandra's wrists, she plants a foot on Alexandra's upper back and pulls back on her arms. Alexandra screams and shakes her head, her right elbow racked with pain. Kiana grins, she leans back pulling harder on Alexandra's wrists.

Alexandra grits her teeth, she shakes her head.

Some of the crowd starts chanting “Kiana Cross-lock” Kiana finishes applying the dreaded Kiana Cross-lock Kiana says “You Might As Well Tap out You Got Nowhere To Go Alexandra” Alexandra screams in pain ref Yasmine asking Alexandra if she wants to tap out she whimpers no.

Kiana goes wrong answer she applies more pressure Alexandra weakly said I submit ref Yasmine calls for the bell to ring Kiana still has the Kiana Cross-lock applied ref Yasmine goes let her go now Kiana said back your such a Buzzkill she drops Alexandra to the canvas, Alexandra clutches her throbbing right elbow Kiana flexes her muscles over Alexandra she goes “Trash To Alexandra.”

Kiana steps over Alexandra in a disrespectful manner she waves to the crowd and climbs through the ropes she blows kisses to the crowd and says my adoring fans love me as she walks up the ramp.

Jillian: Stands up giving Kiana a standing ovation, what a beautiful performance by Kiana here tonight she’s ready for WarGames just look at that determination and intensity she brings.

Kim: Kiana was a force tonight and Alexandra should get that right elbow looked over, hang out folks I’m getting word an altercation is going on backstage let’s get a camera back there.

A cameraman picks up Crush and Fury are talking by the training room, Sable and Lesa Lewis walks up to them, Sable mockingly claps saying great effort Crush as Hellga beat you and as for you Fury you got lucky against Venom

Crush scowls at Sable. "Yeah, whatever, Sable, Hellga only won is because she had a little help from Venom, so go choke on a dildo somewhere."

Fury grins. "I wasn't luck that beat beat Venom, it was skill, something that you don't have, Sable. Like Crush said, go choke on a -

Lesa lunges and drops Fury with a Running Lariat. Fury grunts as her back hits the floor. Sable kicks Crush in the groin. Crush grunts and doubles over. Sable tucks Crush's head between her thighs, she hoists Crush up and delivers a Sable-bomb. Crush grunts as her back hits the floor.

Lesa leans down and grabs a handful of Crush and Fury's hair and pulls them to their feet. Crush and Fury kick Lesa in her stomach. Lesa grunts and staggers back. Fury charges at Sable, Sable delivers an uppercut to Fury's chin. Fury grunts and falls onto her back. Lesa punches Crush on the jaw.

Security runs up and separates the four of them, Sable flails her legs. "Let me go, I'm not finished with them yet."

Stephanie McMahon walks up, she points at Sable. "You're finished with them for right now, next week you and Lesa are going to face Crush and Fury in a Tag Team match, then you can beat on each other as much as you want."

Sable grins. "That sounds good to me, right, Lesa?"

Lesa nods. "It would be my pleasure to pound these two into submission, see you next week Crush and Fury." Lesa and Sable turn and walk towards Sable's locker room.

Crush clenches her fists as she watches Sable walk away. "Next week, Sable, I can hardly wait."

Ringside.

Jillian: Did you hear that, Kim. Crush and Fury are going to take on Sable in a match next week, that should be a real slobber knocker. My money is on Sable to win it.

Kim: Crush and Fury shouldn’t be taken lightly, they have what it takes to beat Sable.

Jillian: I doubt it, but whatever you say, Kim. So let’s get ready for the next match of the night. The New BodyDonnas Rachel McLish and Cameo Kneuer take on the team of Stacy Keibler and Torrie Wilson. It could honestly go either way.

Kim: I got a feeling the New BodyDonnas are going to be a force to be reckoned with.

Jillian: Now you’re exaggerating just a little there, Kimmy.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Kiana Tom vs Alexandra Paul.jpg (1.04 MB, 25 views)
Old 15-Apr-23, 05:47
Last Achievements

Rachel McLish/Cameo Kneuer vs Stacy Keibler/Torrie Wilson

The BodyDonnas theme blares over the loudspeakers, Sunny walks out onto the entrance stage, dressed in her BodyDonnas attire, she’s carrying a microphone in one hand and a towel in her other hand, she stops at the head of the ramp. “Ladies and Gentlemen, it gives me great pleasure to introduce the New BodyDonnas, Rachel McLish and Cameo Kneuer, so let’s give them a round of applause.

The crowd cheers as Rachel and Cameo walk out onto the stage side by side, dressed in matching red spandex sports bras with the BodyDonnas logo printed across the chest, and red and blue spandex shorts and white sneakers. The crowd gives them a standing ovation. Rachel and Cameo bow, they blow kisses to the crowd.

Sunny, Rachel and Cameo walk down the ramp shaking hands with fans. Sunny grins. “My friends here have asked me to be their new manager, and tonight I’m going to lead them to victory against Stacy and Torrie.”

Rachel and Cameo pull themselves up onto the apron, they climb into the ring, they jog to the center of the ring and do a quick set of jumping jacks. Sunny climbs up the ring steps. “As you can see, Rachel and Cameo have been training hard, and under my tutelage are tag team champions in the making.”

Rachel takes the microphone from Sunny. “Stacy and Torrie have been a thorn in our side for a while, so it’s time we finally even the score. Right, Cameo?”

Cameo grabs the microphone. “That’s right, so get your butts out here so we can kick them.” Cameo tosses the microphone to Sunny, Sunny catches it in her right hand, she hops off the apron.

Ref Laura London struts out onto the stage, the crowd cheers. Ref Laura blows a kiss to the crowd as she walks down the ramp, she rolls into the ring, she pushes herself to her feet, she walks to the center of the ring.

Stacy and Torrie strut out onto the stage, dressed in matching black bikinis and black wrestling boots, Stacy grins and hits a Double Biceps pose. Torrie laces her hands behind her head, she shakes her hips. They strut down the ramp, they run and slide into the ring, they push themselves to their feet, they stand back to back and hit a Double Biceps pose.

Rachel glares, her arms folded across her chest. Cameo whispers in Rachel’s ear. Rachel nods. Cameo climbs out onto the ring apron. Rachel walks to the center of the ring.

Stacy and Torrie high-five. Torrie walks to the corner, she climbs out onto the apron. Stacy struts to the center of the ring, she grins at Rachel. “Hey, Rachel, ready to get your ass kicked tonight, you and your BodyDonnas.”

Rachel clenches her fists, she scowls at Stacy. “Bring it on, Stacy.”

Ref Laura signals for the bell.

Stacy offers her right hand to Rachel. “I just want to wish you good luck tonight, Rachel, because you’re going to need all the luck you can muster.”

Rachel scowls, she slaps Stacy’s hand. Stacy grunts, she snarls and slaps Rachel on the jaw. Rachel grunts, she shoves Stacy, Stacy staggers back. Rachel and Stacy grapple in a Collar and Elbow Tie-up. Rachel grits her teeth, she slowly pushes Stacy down onto her knees.

Stacy sneers, she gets back up onto both feet, she shoves Rachel’s back up against the ropes. Rachel scowls, she shoves Stacy down onto her back. Stacy grunts as her back hits the canvas, she swings her legs against Rachel’s ankles, sweeping Rachel off her feet. Rachel grunts as her back hits the canvas.

Stacy kips up, she grabs Rachel by her ankles, she stomps Rachel’s groin. Rachel grunts, she thrusts her feet against Stacy’s stomach. Stacy grunts as she slams down onto her back. Rachel kips up, she grabs Stacy’s wrist and pulls her to her feet, she whips Stacy into the ropes, Stacy bounces off the ropes.

Rachel grabs Stacy by the waist, she connects with a Sidewalk Slam. Stacy grunts as her back hits the canvas. Rachel pushes herself to her feet, she bounces off the ropes, she delivers an elbow drop to Stacy’s chest.

Stacy grunts, she rolls onto her stomach, she pushes herself to her feet. Rachel bounces off the ropes. Stacy charges, she connects with a Spear. Rachel grunts as her back hits the canvas. Stacy mounts Rachel’s waist and pummels her stomach.

Rachel punches Stacy on the jaw. Stacy rolls onto her side, she clutches her jaw. Rachel sits up, she staggers to her feet, she pulls Stacy up by her wrist. Stacy kicks Rachel in her stomach. Rachel grunts and doubles over. Stacy grabs Rachel in a front face-lock, she plants Rachel with a DDT.

Rachel lies on her stomach, she clutches the top of her head. Stacy covers Rachel for the pin. Ref Laura starts to count. ...1 ...2 ...Rachel kicks out. Stacy sits up on her knees, she pulls Rachel up by her hair.

Ref Laura admonishes Stacy. “Hey, watch the hair.”

Stacy sneers, she holds her palm in Ref Laura’s face. “Whatever, just don’t get in my -

Rachel grabs Stacy by the waist, she connects with a Hip Toss. Stacy grunts as her back hits the canvas. Rachel kips up, she pulls Stacy up by her wrist, she whips Stacy into the ropes. Stacy bounces off the ropes, she drops Rachel with a Running Clothesline. Rachel grunts as her back hits the canvas.

Stacy grabs Rachel by her ankles, she drags her to the corner, she tags in Torrie and climbs out onto the apron. Torrie climbs into the ring, she pulls Rachel up by her hair, she scoops Rachel up and body-slams her. Rachel grunts as her back hits the canvas.

Torrie stomps Rachel’s stomach. Rachel grunts, she sits up and staggers to her feet. Torrie grabs Rachel by the wrist. Rachel punches Torrie in the stomach. Torrie grunts and doubles over. Rachel grabs Torrie by the wrist, she connects with a Gut-wrench Power-bomb. Torrie grunts as her back hits the canvas.

Rachel runs to her corner, she tags in Cameo, she climbs out onto the apron. Cameo climbs into the ring, she charges at Torrie as she staggers to her feet. Cameo delivers a Running Forearm Smash to Torrie’s chest. Torrie grunts as her back hits the canvas.

Cameo grabs Torrie’s wrist and pulls her to her feet. Torrie delivers an uppercut to Cameo’s chin. Cameo grunts as her back hits the canvas. Torrie grabs Cameo’s ankles, she flips her over into a Boston Crab. Cameo groans, she claws at the canvas.

Torrie looks back over her shoulder, she grins. “Come on and tap, Miss BodyDonna Cameo, or are you afraid of disappointing Sunny?”

Sunny slaps the apron with her palms. “Get to the ropes, Cameo.”

Cameo grits her teeth, she painfully drags herself to the ropes, she clutches the bottom rope in both hands. Torrie sighs and releases Cameo. Cameo groans and pulls herself to her feet. Torrie grabs Cameo in a Rear Waist-lock. Cameo delivers a Back Elbow to Torrie’s jaw. Torrie grunts and staggers back.

Cameo turns, she delivers an elbow strike to Torrie’s chest. Torrie grunts as her back hits the canvas. Cameo covers Torrie for the pin. Ref Laura starts to count. ...1 ...2 ...Torrie lifts up her right shoulder. Cameo sits up on her knees, she pulls Torrie up by her wrist, she whips Torrie into the ropes.

Torrie bounces off the ropes, she delivers a Big Boot to Cameo’s chest. Cameo grunts as her back hits the canvas. Torrie delivers a knee drop to Cameo’s ribs. Cameo grunts, she rolls onto her side, she clutches her ribs. Torrie grins, she pulls Cameo up by her hair, she grabs Cameo in a front face-lock, she hoists Cameo up and connects with a Vertical Suplex.

Cameo grunts as her back hits the canvas. Torrie kips up, she pulls Cameo up by her hair, she leads her to the corner, she tags in Stacy, she climbs out onto the apron. Stacy climbs into the ring, she delivers a barrage of Thai Kicks to Cameo’s stomach. Cameo grunts and doubles over.

Stacy tucks Cameo’s head between her thighs, she hoists Cameo up onto her shoulders. Cameo counters with a Hurricanrana Pin. Ref Laura starts to count. ...1 ...2 ...Stacy slams her heels against Cameo’s forehead, breaking up the pin.

Cameo lies on her back, she clutches her forehead. Stacy kips up, she stomps Cameo’s chest. Cameo grunts, she staggers to her feet. Stacy swings her fist as Cameo’s jaw. Cameo blocks the punch with her forearm, she kicks Stacy in the stomach. Stacy grunts and doubles over.

Cameo grabs Stacy in a front face-lock, she connects with a Swinging Neck-breaker. Stacy lies on her back, she clutches the back of her neck. Cameo grabs Stacy’s ankles, she pulls her to the center of the ring, she flips Stacy over into a Sharpshooter.

Stacy groans, she claws at the canvas. Cameo leans back, increasing pressure on the Sharpshooter. Stacy screams and shakes her head. Torrie climbs into the ring, she runs beside Cameo and kicks her in the upper back.

Cameo grunts, she falls onto her stomach. Stacy pushes herself to her feet, she high-fives Torrie. Torrie runs back to her corner as Ref Laura approaches, she climbs out onto the apron. Cameo pushes herself to her knees, Stacy bounces off the ropes, she dropkicks Cameo’s upper back as she gets to her feet.

Cameo grunts as she slams down onto her stomach. Stacy straddles Cameo’s waist, she keister drops Cameo’s lower back. Cameo grunts. Stacy grabs Cameo’s wrists and tucks her arms behind her knees, she laces her hands over Cameo’s chin, setting her up in a Camel Clutch.

Cameo groans, she grits her teeth. Stacy pulls back on Cameo’s chin. Cameo groans, she clenches her fists. Rachel slaps the top turnbuckle. “Don’t give up, Cameo.”

Stacy looks over at Rachel and smirks. “You picked the wrong partner, Rachel, Cameo is going to let you down.”

Rachel sneers, she climbs into the ring, she starts walking towards Stacy. Ref Laura walks up to Rachel, she points to the corner. “Back to your corner, Rachel.”

As Rachel argues with the ref. Torrie runs into the ring, Stacy pulls Cameo up by her hair, she grabs Cameo in a Full Nelson. Torrie delivers several punches to Cameo’s stomach. Rachel points in Cameo’s direction. “Why don’t you tell Torrie to get back to her corner?”

Torrie quickly runs back to her corner as Ref Laura looks back over her shoulder. Torrie innocently waves at Ref Laura. Ref Laura shakes her head. “Back to your corner, Rachel.” Rachel sighs, she climbs out onto the apron.

Stacy grins, she slams Cameo down onto her back. Stacy bounces off the ropes, she splashes Cameo and covers her for the pin. ...1 ...2 ...Cameo kicks out. Stacy sits up on her knees, she pulls Cameo up by her hair.

Cameo delivers a knife-edge chop to Stacy’s chest. Stacy grunts and staggers back. Cameo bounces off the ropes, she grabs Stacy by the waist, she hoists her up and connects with a Spine-buster. Stacy grunts as her back hits the canvas.

Cameo runs to the corner, she tags in Rachel, she climbs out onto the apron. Rachel climbs into the ring, Stacy staggers to her feet. Rachel delivers a Big Boot to Stacy’s chest. Stacy grunts as her back hits the canvas.

Rachel grabs Stacy by her ankles, she rolls back and catapults Stacy onto her stomach. Stacy grunts as her stomach hits the canvas. Rachel pushes herself to her feet, she hits a Double Biceps pose. Stacy pushes herself to her feet, she runs up behind Rachel and grabs her in a rear waist-lock, she connects with a Bridging German Suplex.

Ref Laura starts to count. ...1 ...2 ...Rachel kicks out, she staggers to her feet. Stacy kips up, she bounces off the ropes. Rachel sidesteps Stacy’s dropkick. Stacy grunts as her back hits the canvas. Rachel pulls Stacy up by her wrist, she lifts Stacy in a Fireman’s Carry, she pulls down on Stacy’s chin and knees in a Torture Rack.

Stacy screams and flails her arms. Torrie scowls, she climbs into the ring, she runs up behind Rachel and delivers a chop block to the back of Rachel’s left knee. Rachel grunts, she falls to her knees. Stacy lands on her stomach, she pushes herself to her feet.

Sunny climbs up onto the apron, she points at Ref Laura. “Hey, why don’t you do your damn job and keep an eye on Torrie.”

Ref Laura walks up to Sunny, she points to the ringside floor. “Get off the apron, or I’ll have you ejected.”

Stacy pulls Rachel up by her hair, she tucks Rachel’s head between her thighs. Torrie kicks Rachel in the stomach. Rachel grunts and falls to her knees.

Sunny glares at Ref Laura, she sighs and hops off the apron. Torrie runs to her corner and climbs out onto the apron. Stacy pulls Rachel up by her hair, she whips Rachel into the ropes. Rachel bounces off the ropes, she drops Stacy with a Flying Clothesline. Stacy grunts as her back hits the canvas.

Rachel pushes herself to her feet, she walks to her corner, she tags in Cameo and climbs out onto the apron. Stacy staggers to her feet, she runs to her corner, she tags in Torrie. Torrie and Cameo climb into the ring, they charge at each other.

Cameo drops Torrie with a Running Lariat. Torrie grunts as her back hits the canvas. Cameo pulls Torrie up by her wrist, she scoops Torrie up, she drops to one knee and connects with a Back-breaker. Torrie lands on her stomach, she clutches her lower back.

Cameo pulls Torrie up by her wrist. Torrie kicks Cameo in her stomach. Cameo grunts and doubles over. Torrie tucks Cameo’s head between her thighs, she plants Cameo with a Pile-driver. Cameo lies spread-eagle on her back.

Torrie covers Cameo for the pin. Ref Laura starts to count. ...1 ...2 ...Cameo plants a foot on the bottom rope, breaking up the pin. Sunny sighs and fans herself with her towel. Torrie sits up on her knees, she pulls Cameo up by her hair, she whips her into the ropes.

Cameo bounces off the ropes, she delivers a Bicycle Kick to Torrie’s jaw. Torrie grunts as her back hits the canvas. Cameo covers Torrie for the pin. Ref Laura starts to count. ...1 ...2 ...Stacy grabs Cameo’s ankles and pulls her off of Torrie.

Cameo pushes herself to her feet, she turns and shoves Stacy. Stacy staggers back. Torrie staggers to her feet, she grabs Cameo in a Sleeper-hold. Stacy climbs out on the apron. Cameo gasps for air, she clutches Torrie’s forearm.

Torrie grins, she slams Cameo down onto her back. Torrie stands on Cameo’s hair, she bends down and clutches Cameo’s wrists, she pulls up on Cameo’s arms, arching Cameo’s back. Cameo screams, she shakes her head.

Ref Laura pokes Torrie on the shoulder. “Get off her hair.”

Torrie releases Cameo’s wrists, she steps back and holds up her hands. “Alright, alright, I’m off her hair. Sheesh, buzzkill.” Torrie pulls Cameo up by her hair, she scoops Cameo up, Cameo thrashes, she hooks her right arm on Torrie’s neck, she connects with a DDT. Torrie grunts as her forehead hits the canvas.

Cameo rolls onto her stomach, she starts crawling towards her corner. Rachel leans over the top rope, she reaches for Cameo’s hands. Torrie pushes herself up onto her knees, she crawls behind Cameo and clutches Cameo’s left ankle. Cameo lunges, she manages to slap Rachel’s palm and make the tag.

Rachel climbs into the ring, she runs up beside Torrie and kicks her in the ribs. Torrie grunts, she releases Cameo’s ankle and rolls onto her side. Cameo crawls out onto the apron, she lies on her back, her face and chest drenched in sweat.

Sunny walks over and dabs Cameo’s face with the towel, wiping the sweat from her face. “You’re doing good, Cameo, take a moment to catch your breath.”

Rachel pulls Torrie up by her wrist, she hoists Torrie up over her head like a barbell. Stacy climbs into the ring, she charges at Rachel. Rachel tosses Torrie at Stacy. Stacy and Torrie grunt as their chests collide, they grunt as they hit the canvas.

Rachel pulls Stacy up by her wrist, she grabs Stacy in a front face-lock, she hoists her up, she walks to the tropes, she tosses Stacy over the top rope. Stacy grunts as her stomach hits the ringside floor.

Torrie staggers to her feet, Rachel goes for a Spinning Heel Kick. Torrie grabs Rachel’s ankle, she grins. “Nice try, Rachel, but I saw that-

Rachel connects with an Enzuigiri to Torrie’s jaw. Torrie grunts as her back hits the canvas. Rachel pulls Torrie up by her wrist, she tucks Torrie’s head between her thighs. “I hope you’re watching in the back, Kiana, let me show how the McLish Destroyer is properly done.” Rachel flips forward, she connects with a McLish Destroyer.

Torrie lies spread-eagle on her back. Rachel covers her for the pin. Ref Laura starts to count. ...1 ...2 ...3. Ref Laura calls for the bell. Cameo rolls into the ring, she walks over and helps Rachel to her feet. Ref Laura raises Rachel and Cameo’s arms in victory.

Sunny rolls into the ring, she pushes herself to her feet, she runs over and hugs Rachel and Cameo. “I told you that the New BodyDonnas would triumph tonight, and now they’re going on the hunt for the tag titles, so whoever are the champions at the time, you better look out.”

The NWO theme blares over the loudspeakers, Cory Everson struts out onto the stage applauding mockingly, she struts down the ramp, she climbs into the ring. “Good job, little sister. But you need to stop this rebellious nonsense and join me, so go ahead and attack Rachel, that’s an order.”

Cameo scowls at Cory. “Why don’t you get out of here, Cory, I want nothing to do with you or the NWO. Piss off.”

Cory shakes her head. “Tsk Tsk, Cameo. I’m disappointed in you. You’ll see the light one day. And I’ll be there to welcome you with open arms.” Cory turns and rolls out of the ring, she walks up the ramp and walks to the back.

Rachel shakes her head. “Ignore her, Cameo, she’s all talk, don’t let her spoil our victory.”

Cameo nods. “Let’s get out of here.”

The BodyDonnas theme blares over the loudspeakers. Rachel, Cameo and Sunny roll out of the ring, they walk up the ramp, the crowd gives them a standing ovation. Rachel and Cameo blow kisses to the crowd and walk to the back.

Kim: What an impressive win by the New BodyDonnas, don’t you agree, Jillian?

Jillian: It’s more surprising than impressive, but congrats to them.

Kim: I’m looking forward to our next match, Jillian. Crush takes on Dallas for the Gladiator’s championship, that’s gonna be a hell of a match.

Jillian: I have no doubt that Dallas is going to retain her title. Let’s go backstage where Sarah Hayes is standing by with Gladiator Crush.

Backstage

Sarah: This is Sarah Hayes, and I’m here with the challenger Crush, who faces Dallas tonight. Crush, do you have any concerns going into this match?

Crush: Not at all. Dallas may have beat me once before, but this time I’m more than ready to beat her this time, and walking out with the Gladiator’s championship around my waist where it belongs. I-

Dallas: You couldn’t beat me last time, so you shouldn’t expect the outcome to be any different. The Gladiator’s championship is mine and it’s going to stay that way, chump. See you in the ring.

Dallas shoves Crush and walks down the hall.

Crush glares at Dallas as she walks away.

Sarah: Crush, one last question, do-

Crush: This interview is over, it’s time to kick some ass.

Crush walks off. Sarah turns to the camera and shrugs.

Sarah: Back to you, Kim and Jillian.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg McLish Kneuer vs Keibler Wilson.jpg (1.20 MB, 26 views)
Old 16-Apr-23, 02:29
Last Achievements

Crush vs Dallas 2

Ref Janet Tech walks out onto the entrance stage, she walks down the ramp and rolls into the ring, she pushes herself to her feet and walks to the center of the ring, she waves and blows a kiss to the crowd.

Crush’s music hits, Crush walks out onto the stage dressed in her Gladiators attire, she stands at the top of the ramp and hits a Double Biceps, the crowd gives her a standing ovation, Crush sprints down down the ramp, she slides into the ring under the bottom rope, she pushes herself to her feet, she walks up beside Ref Janet, she glares at the stage and folds her arms across her chest.

Dallas’s music hits, Dallas struts out onto the stage dressed in her Gladiators attire, the Gladiators Championship belt strapped around her waist, she struts down the ramp, her eyes locked onto Crush, she she pulls herself up onto the apron, she scowls at Crush as she climbs between the ropes, she unstraps the title belt from around her waist, she holds it up in one hand.

Several male fan scattered throughout the crowd cheer and wolf-whistle at Dallas. Dallas hands the title off to Ref Janet. Ref Janet hands the title off to the time-keeper, she walks back to the center of the ring, she signals for the bell.

Dallas walks up to Crush and offers her right hand. “I just want to wish you luck tonight, Crush, though don’t delude yourself into thinking you have a chance of beating me.”

Crush scowls, she reaches for Dallas’s right hand, she pulls back her hand and delivers a Thai Kick to Dallas’s ribs. Dallas grunts and staggers back, she lunges and drops Crush with a Clothesline. Crush grunts as her back hits the canvas.

Dallas bends down and grabs a handful of Crush’s hair, she pulls Crush to her feet. Crush punches Dallas on the chest. Dallas grunts and delivers a knife-edge chop to Crush’s chest. Crush grunts, she kicks Dallas in the stomach. Dallas grunts and doubles over.

Crush grabs Dallas in a front face-lock. Dallas punches Crush in the ribs. Crush grunts, she plants Dallas with a DDT. Dallas lies on her stomach, she clutches her forehead. Crush kips up, she stomps Dallas’s lower back.

Dallas grunts, she pushes herself to her feet, she turns and punches Crush in the stomach. Crush grunts and staggers back. Dallas charges, she drops Crush with a Running Forearm Smash. Crush grunts as her back hits the canvas. Dallas bounces off the ropes, she delivers an elbow drop to Crush’s stomach.

Crush rolls onto her side, she clutches her stomach. Dallas grabs Crush’s wrist, she pulls her to her feet, Crush counters with a Short-arm Clothesline. Dallas grunts as her back hits the canvas. Crush grabs Dallas by her ankles, she delivers a falling headbutt to Dallas’s groin.

Dallas grunts, she rolls onto her side and clutches her groin. Crush grins, she pushes herself to her feet, she looks down at Dallas. “Don’t forget that I love to play dirty, Dallas.” Crush grabs a handful of Dallas’s hair, she pulls Dallas to her feet.

Dallas rams her knee against Crush’s groin. Crush grunts and doubles over. Dallas chuckles. “Good, then this is going to be fun for me.” Dallas tucks Crush’s head between her thighs, she hoists Crush up onto her shoulders, she connects with a Power-bomb. Crush grunts as her back hits the canvas.

Dallas grabs a handful of Crush’s hair and lifts her into a sitting position, she stands behind Crush and laces her hands over Crush’s chin, she presses her left knee against Crush’s upper back, she pulls back on Crush’s chin. Crush groans and flails her arms.

Kim: Dallas and Crush are both putting up one hell of a fight so far, it could go either way.

Jillian: Dallas is just toying with Crush right now, mark my words, Dallas is going to retain her championship.

Kim: It’s too soon to tell, Jillian.

Jillian: Maybe, but I don’t think I’m wrong, Kimmy.

Dallas releases Crush’s chin, she pulls Crush up by her hair, she whips her into the ropes, Crush bounces off the ropes, she delivers a dropkick to Dallas’s chest. Dallas grunts as her back hits the canvas. Crush kips up, she squats down and beckons to Dallas. “Come on, Dallas, show me what you got.”

Dallas snarls, she staggers to her feet, she charges at Crush. Crush catches Dallas with a Drop Toe-hold. Dallas grunts as she slams down onto her stomach. Crush pushes herself to her feet, she grabs Dallas’s wrist and pulls her to her feet, she scoops Dallas up, she drops to one knee and connects with a Back-breaker.

Dallas lands on her stomach, she clutches her lower back. Crush pulls Dallas up by her wrist. Dallas kicks Crush in her stomach. Crush grunts and doubles over. Dallas bounces off the ropes, she delivers a leg drop to the back of Crush’s neck, slamming Crush down onto her stomach.

Dallas kips up, she this a cocky biceps pose, she stomps Crush’s upper back. Crush grunts, she pushes herself to her feet. Dallas bounces off the ropes, Crush ducks Dallas’s clothesline, she grabs Dallas in a rear waist-lock, she connects with a Bridging German Suplex.

Ref Janet starts to count. ...1 ...2 ...Dallas kicks out, she rolls onto her stomach and pushes herself to her feet. Crush charges at Dallas, Dallas charges and delivers a Kesagiri chop to Crush’s neck. Crush grunts and staggers back, she clutches the side of her neck.

Dallas backs up, she charges and drops Crush with a Thesz Press. Crush grunts as her back hits the canvas. Dallas pulls Crush up by her hair, she yanks on Crush’s hair, slamming Crush down onto her back. Crush grunts as her back hits the canvas.

Dallas grins, she walks to the corner, she starts climbing up onto the top turnbuckle. Crush staggers to her feet, she runs to the corner as Dallas turns to face the ring, she shakes the top rope. Dallas slips and crotches the metal turnbuckle connector. Dallas grimaces, she clutches her groin.

Crush grins, she mounts the middle rope and grabs Dallas in a front face-lock, she hoists Dallas up, she falls back and connects with a Vertical Suplex. Dallas grunts as her back hits the canvas. Crush staggers to her feet, she pulls Dallas up by her hair, she leans Dallas back against the corner, she hooks Dallas’s arms on the top rope.

Crush walks to the center of the ring, she charges the corner, she connects with a Stinger Splash. Dallas grunts, she falls over onto her stomach. Crush pulls Dallas up by her wrist. Dallas kicks Crush in the stomach. Crush grunts and doubles over. Dallas grabs Crush by the waist and hoists her up onto her right shoulder, she laces her hands on Crush’s chin.

Crush groans and flails her legs. Dallas grins, she releases Crush. Crush slams down onto her stomach. Dallas stomps Crush’s lower back, she pulls Crush up by her hair, she whips her into the ropes. Crush bounces off the ropes. Dallas charges, she drops Crush with a Leg Lariat. Crush grunts as her back hits the canvas.

Dallas pushes herself to her feet, she bounces off the ropes, she goes for a Fist Drop. Crush rolls out of the way at the last second. Dallas grunts as her right fist collides with the canvas, she rolls onto her side, she clutches her right hand.

Crush staggers to her feet, she pulls Dallas up by her wrist, she tucks Dallas’s head between her thighs, she grabs Dallas’s waist, she falls onto her rear, connecting with a Pile-driver. Dallas lies spread-eagle on her back. Crush covers her for the pin.

Ref Janet starts to count. ...1 ...2 ...Dallas lifts up her left shoulder. Crush sits up on her knees, she shakes her head, she pulls Dallas up by her wrist. Dallas delivers an uppercut to Crush’s chin. Crush grunts as her back hits the canvas.

Dallas pulls Crush up by her hair, she lifts Crush up onto her right shoulder, she charges and connects with a Running Power-Slam. Crush grunts as her back hits the canvas. Dallas covers her for the pin. Ref Janet starts to count. ...1 ...2 ...Crush kicks out. Dallas sits up on her knees, she smirks.

Kim: Crush showing a lot of resiliency, if she can wear Dallas out, she stands a chance of winning.

Jillian: Dallas is too tough for Crush, she beat Crush once before and she’ll do it again.

Kim: Don’t underestimate Crush, she has a lot of heart.

Jillian: And so does Dallas, but Dallas is much stronger, so don’t get your hopes up.

Dallas pulls Crush up by her hair, she whips Crush into the corner. Crush grunts as her back hits the corner, she hooks her arms on the top rope to keep her balance. Dallas cartwheels into the corner, she connects with a Handspring Elbow to Crush’s chest.

Crush grunts, she unhooks her right arm and clutches her chest. Dallas kicks Crush in the stomach. Crush grunts and doubles over. Dallas grabs Crush by the waist, she hoists her up and sits her on the top turnbuckle. Dallas mounts the middle rope, she grabs Crush in a front face-lock.

Crush punches Dallas in the stomach. Dallas grunts and doubles over. Crush shoves Dallas, Dallas slams down onto her back. Crush stands up on the top turnbuckle, she leaps off and delivers a Diving Elbow Drop to Dallas’s chest. Dallas grunts, she rolls onto her side. Crush covers Dallas for the pin.

Ref Janet starts to count. ...1 ...2 ...Dallas gets a foot on the bottom rope. Crush sits up on her knees, she shakes her head, she pulls Dallas up by her hair, she grabs Dallas in a side head-lock, she connects with a Bulldog, driving Dallas onto her stomach.

Dallas grunts, she rolls out of the ring, she lands feet-first on the ringside floor, she leans against the ring apron. Crush bounces off the ropes, she baseball slides across the canvas. Dallas sidesteps at the last second, Crush slides off the apron, she grunts as her back hits the ringside floor.

Dallas pulls Crush up by her hair, she whips Crush into the steel steps, Crush grunts as her left knee collides with the ring steps, she falls onto her back, she clutches her left knee. Dallas walks up and pulls Crush up by her hair. Crush punches Dallas’s chest. Dallas grunts and staggers back.

Crush grabs Dallas by the waist, she rams her back against the ring post. Dallas grunts and falls to her knees, she clutches her lower back. Crush rams her knee against Dallas’s chest. Dallas grunts and falls onto her back. Crush grabs Dallas by her ankles.

Dallas thrusts her feet against Crush’s stomach. Crush grunts as her back hits the ringside floor, Dallas staggers to her feet, she pulls Crush up by her hair, she tucks Crush’s head between her thighs, she hoists Crush up onto her shoulders, she power-bombs Crush onto the security barricade. Crush grunts as she slams down onto her stomach.

Dallas pulls Crush up onto her knees, she rams her knee against Crush’s chin. Crush grunts as she falls onto her back. Dallas delivers a leg drop to Crush’s chest. Crush grunts, she rolls onto her stomach, she pushes herself to her feet as Dallas climbs up onto the apron.

Crush runs over and grabs Dallas’s ankles, she yanks her off the apron, Dallas grunts as her back hits the ringside floor. Crush stomps Dallas’s stomach. Dallas grunts, she staggers to her feet, she swings her fist at Crush’s jaw. Crush ducks, she grabs Dallas in a Bear-hug, she squeezes Dallas’s waist tightly, forcing the air out of her lungs.

Dallas groans, she delivers a Bell Clap to Crush’s ears. Crush grunts, she shakes Dallas like a rag doll. Dallas groans, she pokes Crush’s eyes Three Stooges style. Crush grunts and staggers back rubbing her eyes. Dallas kicks Crush in the stomach. Crush grunts and doubles over.

Dallas grabs Crush in a front face-lock, she connects with a Swinging Neck-breaker. Crush lies on her back, she clutches the back of her neck. Dallas kips up, she lifts up the apron skirt, she reaches under the ring and pulls out a riding crop.

Crush groans as she staggers to her feet. Dallas whacks Crush on the forehead. Crush grunts and falls to her hands and knees. Dallas straddles Crush’s waist, she whacks the back of Crush’s head. Crush grunts, she reaches back and hooks her arms on Dallas’s knees, she jerks Dallas off her feet. Dallas grunts as her back hits the ringside floor.

Crush pushes herself to her feet, she pulls Dallas up by her hair, she scoops Dallas up and rams her back against the ring post. Dallas grunts and falls onto her stomach, she clutches her lower back. Crush grabs the riding crop, she pulls Dallas into a sitting position, she whacks Dallas on the jaw. Dallas grunts and falls back.

Crush tosses the riding crop aside, she pulls Dallas up by her hair, she slams Dallas’s forehead against the ring apron. Dallas grunts and falls to her knees, she lows blows Crush. Crush grunts and doubles over. Dallas pushes herself to her feet, she rolls Crush onto the ring apron, she reaches under the ring and pulls out a steel chair.

Dallas slides into the ring, she grabs the chair and raises it over her head. Crush staggers to her feet, she turns towards Dallas. Dallas delivers a chair shot to Crush’s forehead. Crush grunts as her back hits the canvas. Dallas drops to chair, she pulls Crush up by her hair, she lifts Crush in a Fireman's Carry.

Crush groans as Dallas sets her up in a Torture Rack. Dallas pulls down on Crush’s chin and knees. Crush groans, she flails her arms. Dallas grins, she connects with a Samoan Drop. Crush grunts as her back hits the canvas. Dallas covers Crush for the pin.

Ref Janet starts to count. ...1 ...2 ...Crush kicks out, she rolls onto her stomach, she pushes herself to her feet. Dallas bounces off the ropes. Crush charges, she connects with a Spear. Dallas grunts as her back hits the canvas. Crush pulls Dallas up by her hair, she whips Dallas into the ropes.

Dallas bounces off the ropes. Crush delivers a dropkick to Dallas’s chest. Dallas grunts as her back hits the canvas. Crush grabs Dallas by her ankles, she flips her over into a Sharpshooter. Dallas groans, she claws at the canvas.

Kim: It’s looks like Crush has the Sharpshooter locked in tight, Dallas is bound to tap.

Jillian: Maybe, maybe not, Kim, I - I’m getting word that something is going on backstage. Can we get a camera back there?

Backstage, Fury watches intently on the monitor. “Come on, Crush, make her tap. You deserve to be the Gladiators Champion.”

Hellga, Venom and Steel walk up beside Fury. Hellga chuckles. “Crush is going to lose, Dallas is going to make her pay soon, it’s only a matter of time.”

Fury turns to Hellga, she grits her teeth. “Shut up, Hellga, Crush is going to beat Dallas, just you wait and see. I-

Venom laces her hands together and bashes the back of Fury’s head. Fury grunts and falls onto her stomach. Steel stomps Fury’s lower back. Hellga pulls Fury up by her hair, she tucks Fury’s head between her thighs, she hoists Fury up onto her shoulders, she power-bombs Fury, Fury grunts as her back hits the concrete floor.

Venom and Steel stomps Fury’s stomach.

Back in the ring, Crush watches Fury’s beat-down unfold on the Jumbo-tron, she snarls and releases Dallas, she walks over to the ropes, she leans against the top rope. “Leave Fury alone, Hellga.”

On the Jumbo-tron screen, Hellga turns and smiles at the camera. “Hey, Crush, why don’t you forget about Dallas and help your buddy, Fury, unless the championship is more important than her.” Hellga pulls Fury up by her hair, she tucks Fury’s head between her thighs, she plants Fury with a Pile-driver. Fury lies spread-eagle on her back on the concrete floor.

Dallas staggers to her feet, she walks up behind Crush, she grabs her in an Inverted face-lock, she plants Crush with an Inverted DDT. Crush lies spread-eagle on her back, she clutches the back of her head. Dallas looks up at the Jumbo-tron, she gives a thumbs up to Hellga.

Dallas turns and walks up beside Crush, she plants a foot on Crush’s chest and hits a Double Biceps pose. “Looks like you’re finished, Crush.”

Ref Janet starts to count. ...1 ...2 ...Crush lifts up her left shoulder. Dallas sneers, she bends down and pulls Crush up by her hair, she whips Crush into the corner. Crush grunts as her back hits the corner, she hooks her arms on the top rope to keep her balance.

Dallas slowly walks towards the corner like a lioness stalking her prey, Crush unhooks her arms, she holds her fists in front of her face. Dallas bellows as she charges at Crush, she leans forward with her right shoulder. Crush ducks out of the way at the last second.

Dallas grunts as her right shoulder collides with the ring post, she staggers back clutching right shoulder. Crush grabs Dallas in a rear waist-lock, Dallas delivers a Back Elbow to Crush’s jaw. Crush grunts, she connects with a Bridging German Suplex.

Ref Janet starts to count. ...1 ...2 ...Dallas kicks out, she rolls onto her stomach, she pushes herself to her feet. Crush kicks Dallas in the stomach. Dallas grunts and doubles over. Crush tucks Dallas’s head between her thighs. Dallas counters with a Back Body Drop. Crush grunts as her back hits the canvas.

Dallas pulls Crush up by her hair, she tucks Crush’s head between her thighs, she plants Crush with a Pile-driver. Crush lies spread-eagle on her back. Dallas pulls Crush up by her hair, she connects with a Stone Cold Stunner. Crush lies spread-eagle on her back. Dallas covers her for the pin.

Ref Janet starts to count. ...1 ...2 ...3. Ref Janet calls for the bell, she raises Dallas’s arm in victory. Dallas pushes herself to her feet as Ref Janet retrieves the title, she hands it to Dallas. Dallas holds up the Gladiators championship belt in both hands.

Dallas straps the title around her waist, she looks down at Crush and grins. “Looks like you lose again, Crush. But you shouldn’t be surprised.” Dallas kicks Crush in the ribs, she walks to the ropes, she rolls out of the ring, she struts up the ramp, and walks to the back.

Backstage, Dallas walks up to Hellga. “Hey, I won the match, so you can let Fury go.”

Hellga shoves Fury down onto her back. Dallas and Hellga high-five, they walk back to their locker room, Venom and Steel following close behind.

Back in the ring, Crush groans, she sits up and shakes her head, she hits the canvas with her fist, she staggers to her feet, she rolls out of the ring, she bends over and wipes the sweat from her brows. The crowd cheers, and chants ‘We love Crush.” Crush sighs, she waves and blows a kiss to the crowd, she walks up the ramp, she raises her right fist, the crowd cheers.

Backstage, Crush sees Fury lying on her back, she rushes over and kneels beside Fury. “Fury, are you alright?” Crush helps Fury up into a sitting position.

Fury groans. “Hellga, Venom and Steel got the drop on me, but I’ll be fine. Just help me up.”

Crush helps Fury to her feet, she leads her back to her locker room.

Back at ringside.

Kim: That was an amazing match, don’t you think so, Jillian?

Jillian: A hell of a match, and congrats to Dallas on another successful title defense.

Kim: Agreed. Let’s hope our next match is just as exciting as Christine Roth takes on might of Bull Nakano.

Jillian: That one could actually go either way.

Kim: We’ll be right back after these commercial messages.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Crush vs Dallas 2.jpg (1.02 MB, 16 views)
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kingrage For This Useful Post:
Old 17-Apr-23, 03:14
Last Achievements

Christine Roth vs Bull Nakano

Christine’s music hits, Christine walks out onto the entrance stage dressed in a blue sports bra and blue thong and blue wrestling boots, she walks down the ramp shaking hands with fans, she runs and slides into the ring, she pushes herself to her feet, she walks up beside Ref Terri Power and hits a Double Biceps pose, she blows a kiss to the crowd.

Bull’s music hits, Bull struts out onto the stage dressed in a black leotard and black wrestling boots, she struts down the ramp with her hands on her hips, she smirks at Christine as she approaches, she pulls herself up onto the apron, she steps between the ropes and raises her fists. The crowd cheers.

Christine grits her teeth, she clenches her fists. “I see your buddy Hellga decided not to join you, Bull.”

Bull grins, she walks up to Christine. “I don’t need Hellga’s help to beat you, I can beat you on my own, and I’m going to enjoy it.” Bull shoves Christine.

Christine staggers back, she raises her right fist, ready to punch Bull.

Ref Terri steps in between them. “Back up, the both of you. You can start once I ring the bell.” Terri signals for the bell, she takes a step back. “Now you can pound on each other.”

Christine and Bull lace their knuckles in a test of strength, they lean into each other, chests pressing together, calves bulging, each trying to force the other to their knees. Bull grins, she squeezes Christine's knuckles. Christine grimaces, she falls to one knee, she shakes her head, she gets back up onto both feet, she squeezes Bull’s knuckles.

Bull grits her teeth, she kicks Christine in the stomach. Christine grunts and doubles over. Bull grabs Christine's wrist, she whips her into the ropes. Christine bounces off the ropes, she drops Bull with a Running Clothesline. Bull grunts as her back hits the canvas.

Christine grabs Bull’s wrist and pulls her to her feet. Bull kicks Christine in her stomach. Christine grunts and doubles over. Bull rams her knee against Christine’s forehead. Christine grunts as her back hits the canvas. Christine rolls onto her stomach, she pushes herself to her feet.

Bull bounces off the ropes, she goes for a dropkick. Christine sidesteps at the last second. Bull grunts as her back hits the canvas. Christine bounces off the ropes, she delivers an elbow drop to Bull’s stomach. Bull grunts, she sits up and staggers to her feet.

Christine grabs Bull by her wrist, Bull counters with a Short-arm Clothesline. Christine grunts as her back hits the canvas. Bull stomps Christine’s chest. Christine grunts, she staggers to her feet. Bull bounces off the ropes, she runs up behind Christine, she grabs her in a side head-lock, she connects with a Running Bulldog. Christine grunts as she slams down onto her stomach.

Bull pushes herself to her feet, she grabs Christine’s left arm and tucks it between her legs, she squeezes Christine’s left arm between her thighs, she drops onto her rear and scissors Christine’s left arm. Christine groans, she tugs on her left arm.

Bull clutches Christine's left wrist in both hands, she presses one heel against Christine’s armpit, and the other heel against the side of Christine’s neck, she leans back tugging on Christine’s left arms. Christine groans, she flails her right arm, she screams and shakes her head.

Bull grins, she gets to her feet, she pulls Christine up by her left wrist, she sets Christine up in a Hammer-lock wrist-lock. Christine groans, she shakes her head. Bull hooks her right hand on Christine’s chin, she slams Christine down onto her back. Christine rolls onto her side, she clutches her left shoulder.

Bull kicks Christine’s left shoulder, she grabs a handful of hair and pulls Christine to her feet. Christine delivers a barrage of stiff hard punches to Bull’s chest and stomach. Bull grunts and staggers back. Christine grabs Bull by the waist, she connects with a Belly to Belly Suplex. Bull grunts as her back hits the canvas.

Christine sits up, she hits a Double Biceps pose, she staggers to her feet. Bull staggers to her feet, Christine delivers a right hook to Bull’s jaw. Bull grunts and staggers back into the ropes, she hooks her arms on the top rope to keep her balance.

Christine walks up and delivers a left hook to Bull’s chest. Bull grunts, she unhooks her arms, she grabs Christine’s waist and tosses her over the back of her shoulder, sending Christine flying over the top rope. Christine grunts as her back hits the ringside floor, she rolls onto her stomach, she clutches her lower back.

Bull climbs out onto the apron, she raises up her right fist. Christine pushes herself to her feet. Bull leaps off the apron, she goes for a Diving Clothesline, Christine ducks out of the way at the last second. Bull grunts as she slams down onto the ringside floor.

Kim: Wow, Christine and Bull aren’t holding anything back, maybe we should have put them inside a cage.

Jillian: Even that probably wouldn’t been able to contain them. Go Bull.

Kim: Come on, Christine, you can beat her.

Jillian: Shush, Kim.

Christine pulls Bull up by her wrist, she scoops Bull up and body-slams her onto the ringside floor. Bull grunts, she roils onto her stomach, she pushes herself to her feet. Christine grabs Bull in a rear waist-lock. Bull delivers a barrage of Back Elbows to Christine’s jaw. Christine grunts and falls to her knees.

Bull turns and delivers a Spinning Back Fist to Christine’s jaw. Christine grunts as her back hits the ringside floor. Bull grabs Christine’s wrist and pulls her to her feet. Christine delivers an uppercut to Bull’s chin. Bull grunts as her back hits the ringside floor.

Christine stomps Bull’s stomach, she pulls Bull up by her wrist, she whips her into the security barricade. Bull grunts as her back hits the security barricade, she slumps down onto her rear, Christine delivers a Running Knee Smash to Bull’s chest. Bull grunts and falls onto her side.

Christine pulls Bull up by her wrist, Bull kicks Christine in the stomach. Christine grunts and doubles over. Bull scoops Christine up, she drapes Christine face-up over the top of the security barricade, she squeezes Christine’s throat in both hands.

Christine gasps for air, she clutches Bull’s wrists, she wraps her legs around Bull’s waist and squeezes Bull’s ribs between her thighs. Bull groans, she releases Christine’s throat, she delivers a barrage of punches to Christine’s chest. Christine grunts and squeezes Bull’s ribs tighter.

Bull wraps her arms around Christine's waist, she squeezes her tightly in a Bear-hug, forcing the air out of her lungs. Christine groans, she shakes her head. Bull turns and charges, she rams Christine’s back against the side of the ring steps. Christine grunts, she slams down onto her rear, she clutches her lower back.

Bull grabs two big handfuls of Christine’s hair, she pulls Christine to her feet, she bashes her forehead against the ring post. Christine grunts and falls to her knees, she clutches her forehead. Bull stands behind the kneeling Christine and laces her hands over Christine’s chin, she pulls back on Christine’s chin.

Christine groans, she clutches Bull’s wrists, she gets up onto her feet. Bull slams Christine down onto her back. Christine grunts as her back hits the ringside floor. Bull pulls Christine up by her hair, she rolls her into the ring. Bull pulls herself up onto the apron, she climbs into the ring, she pulls Christine up by her hair, she whips her into the ropes.

Christine bounces off the ropes, she grabs Bull by the waist, she hoists her up and connects with a Spine-buster. Bull grunts as her back hits the canvas. Christine covers her for the pin. Ref Terri starts to count. …1 ...2 ...Bull kicks out, she staggers to her feet.

Christine grabs Bull by the wrist, Bull kicks Christine in the stomach. Christine grunts and doubles over. Bull tucks Christine’s head between her thighs, she plants Christine with a Pile-driver. Christine lies spread-eagle on her back. Bull covers her for the pin.

Ref Terri starts to count. ...1 ...2 ...Christine lifts up her left shoulder. Bull sits up on her knees, she punches Christine’s stomach, she pulls Christine up by her hair, she sets Christine up in an Abdominal Stretch. Christine groans, she flails her left arm.

Bull grins, she connects with a Russian Leg-sweep. Christine grunts as her back hits the canvas. Bull kips up, she stomps Christine's stomach. Christine grunts, she staggers to her feet, she delivers a Forearm Smash to Bull’s chest. Bull grunts and staggers back.

Christine bounces off the ropes, she delivers a Big Boot to Bull’s chest. Bull grunts as her back hits the canvas. Christine walks to the corner, she climbs up onto the top turnbuckle, she dives off and splashes Bull, she covers her for the pin.

Ref Terri starts to count. ...1 ...2 ...Bull kicks out, Christine pulls Bull up by her wrist, she goes for an Irish whip. Bull counters and whips Christine into the ropes, Christine bounces off the ropes. Bull drops Christine with a Thesz Press, she pummels Christine’s stomach.

Bull pulls Christine up by her hair, she grabs Christine’s throat in both hands and hoists her up, she connects with a Sit-out Choke-bomb. Christine grunts as her back hits the canvas. Bull hooks her arms on Christine’s knees.

Ref Terri starts to count. ...1 ...2 ...Christine slams her heels against Bull’s forehead, breaking the pin count. Bull lies on her back, she clutches her forehead. Christine staggers to her feet, she pulls Bull up by her wrist, she scoops up Bull and body-slams her. Bull grunts as her back hits the canvas.

Christine bounces off the ropes, she delivers a leg drop to Bull’s chest. Bull grunts, she rolls onto her stomach, she pushes herself to her feet. Christine goes for a Spinning Heel Kick. Bull ducks, she grabs Christine in a rear waist-lock, she hoists Christine up and connects with an Atomic Drop. Christine grunts, she falls to her knees and clutches her groin.

Bull bounces off the ropes, she plants a foot on Christine’s knee, she connects with a Shining Dropkick to Christine’s chest.. Christine grunts and falls onto her back, she clutches her chest. Bull pulls Christine up by her hair, she scoops Christine up, she drops to one knee and connects with a Back-breaker.

Christine lands on her stomach, she clutches her lower back. Bull straddles Christine’s waist, she sits down on Christine’s lower back, then laces her hands over Christine’s chin, she pulls back on Christine’s chin. Christine groans through gritted teeth.

Bull pulls back harder on Christine’s chin. Christine groans, she clenches her fists. Bull releases Christine, she pulls Christine up by her hair, she grabs Christine in an Inverted face-lock, she plants Christine with a Reverse DDT. Christine lies on her back, she clutches the back of her head.

Bull kips up, she stomps Christine’s stomach, she walks to the corner, she climbs up onto the top rope, she leaps off and goes for a leg drop. Christine rolls out of the way at the last second, she staggers to her feet, she pulls Bull up by her hair, she grabs Bull in rear waist-lock, she connects with a Bridging German Suplex.

Ref Terri starts to count. ...1 ...2 ...3. Ref Terri calls for the bell, she raises Christine’s arm in victory. Christine staggers to her feet, she raises up her fists, she bows and blows a kiss to the crowd.

Bull sits up, she clenches her fists, she staggers to her feet.

Christine walks to the ropes, she starts climbing out onto the apron. Bull runs up behind Christine, she grabs Christine in a Sleeper-hold. Christine gasps for air, she clutches Bull’s forearm.

Kim: What a despicable act by Bull, she’s not taking her loss gracefully.

Jillian: Poor Christine, she should have just let Bull win.

Kim: Christine would never do that, she has too much respect and love for her fans.

Jillian: Then she’s about to what she deserved.

Bull slams Christine down onto her back, she stomps Christine’s chest, she bounces off the ropes, she delivers an Atomic Leg Drop to Christine’s throat. Christine grunts, she rolls onto her side, she clutches her throat.

Bull pulls Christine up by her hair, she tucks Christine’s head between her thighs, she plants Christine with a Pile-driver. Christine lies spread-eagle on her back. Bull rolls out of the ring, she struts up the ramp, she walks to the back as the crowd boos her.

Ref Terri kneels beside Christine, she helps Christine to her feet, she helps her out of the ring, she helps Christine to the back.

Kim: What a great win by Christine, but such poor sportsmanship by Bull, she should be fined for that.

Jillian: Well, good luck with that, Kim. Bull doesn’t pay any fine.

Kim: I hope Christine is going to be alright. She didn’t deserve what happened.

Jillian: She’ll be fine, I - I have word that something is happening in the back, let’s get a camera back there.

Backstage, Dale Tomita walks towards her dressing room, the International Championship strapped around her waist. Laura Creavalle steps out into the hallway, she stops and waves at Dale. Dale halts, she glares at Laura and clenches her fists. “What do you want, Laura?”

Laura walks up to Dale, her hands on her hips, she gives Dale the once over. “I just wanted to congratulate you on your big win tonight, though you put the hurt on poor Jennifer, I didn’t know you had such a mean streak in you.”

Dale scoffs. “Well, I wanted to win, I needed this victory badly, and Jennifer will recover quickly, so I don’t feel bad about it at all.”

Laura drops her arms at her side, she grins. “You know what, that championship would look more suited around my waist, perhaps you’d care to put your it on the line against me, unless you’re still scared of me.” Laura chuckles.

Dale scowls, she shakes her head. “I'm not scared of you, but I don’t think you deserve a title shot against me just yet, so you’ll have to get in line, pal.” Dale shoves Laura aside with her right arm, she walks past Laura and approaches her dressing room door, she opens the door and enters her dressing room, she shuts the door behind her.

Laura stares at Dale’s dressing room door, she grins and folds her arms across her chest. “Suit yourself, Dale. I can bide my time, but you better watch your back, because when I come for your title, I’m not going to show any mercy to you.” Laura walks back to her dressing room.

Gina Davis stands in front of the mirror on the back of her closet in her dressing room, dressed in a red bikini and red wrestling boots, she hits a Double Biceps pose, gazing at her reflection, she drops her arms at her side and nods. “You still got it, Gina. Jill Mills isn’t going to know what hit her, she’s what’s to challenge me to a cage match, well she’s going to regret it.”
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Christine Roth vs Bull Nakano.jpg (1.19 MB, 11 views)
Old 17-Apr-23, 20:54
Last Achievements

Jill Mills vs Gina Davis

Jill’s music hits, Jill marches out onto the entrance stage dressed in a blue sports bra and gray cotton shorts and black wrestling boots, her arms swinging at her sides, she marches down the ramp, she pulls herself up onto the apron, she climbs through the ropes, she walks up beside Ref Carol Semple, she folds her arms across her chest.

Gina’s music hits, Gina struts out onto the entrance stage dressed in a red bikini, the Empress of Wrestling championship strapped around her waist, she struts down the ramp shaking hands with fans, she climbs up the ring steps, she stands on the apron and glares at Jill. Jill smirks back at Gina.

Gina steps between the ropes, she unstraps the title from around her waist, she holds it up in both hands. The crowd cheers. Gina walks to the center of the ring, she hands the title to Ref Carol. Ref Carol hands the title off to the timekeeper, the steel cage cage slowly lowers down over the ring.

Ref Carol signals for the bell.

Kim: This is going to be a hell of a match. Jillian. Any prediction on who is going to win?

Jillian: I have to guess Jill in this case, after all she was at one time known as the World’s Strongest Woman. And I’m sure she can still back it up. Gina is going to get crushed.

Kim: Maybe, maybe not, Jillian. Gina has held her title for months, and no one has been able to dethrone her.

Jillian: Well, like I said, Jill is going to dethrone her tonight, mark my words.

Jill walks up to Gina, they lock eyes. Jill grins, she grits her teeth. “You’re going down, Gina, that Empress championship is leaving around my waist.”

Gina scowls, she shakes her head. “Others have tried, and they’ve all failed, you’re no different than them.”

Jill chuckles. “We’ll see, Gina.” Jill raises up her hands, challenging Gina to a test of strength. Gina obliges, she she laces knuckles with Jill, they lean into each other, chests pressing together, calves bulging, trying to force the other to their knees. Jill smirks, she squeezes Gina’s knuckles tightly.

Gina grits her teeth, she falls to one knee, she falls to her other knee. Gina shakes her head. Jill looks down at Gina and smirks. “There’s a reason I’m known as the World’s Strongest Woman, guess you’re about to find out the hard way.”

Jill bellows, she rams her knee against Gina’s chin. Gina grunts and slams down onto her back, she clutches her chin. Jill bends down and pulls Gina up by her hair. Gina punches Jill on the chest. Jill grunts, she headbutts Gina’s forehead. Gina grunts and falls to her knees.

Jill kicks Gina in the stomach. Gina grunts as her back hits the canvas. Jill stomps Gina’s stomach, she pulls Gina up by her wrist, she whips Gina into the ropes. Gina bounces off the ropes, she delivers a dropkick to Jill’s chest. Jill grunts as her back hits the canvas.

Gina pulls Jill up by her wrist, she scoops up Jill and rams her back against the cage wall. Jill grunts, she slams down onto her stomach, she clutches her lower back, she pushes herself to her feet, Gina bounces off the ropes, Jill drops Gina with a Clothesline. Gina grunts as her back hits the canvas.

Jill pulls Gina up by her hair, she grabs her in a front face-lock, she hoists her up, she connects with a Vertical Suplex, slamming Gina’s back against the cage bars. Gina grunts, she slams down onto her stomach.

Jill straddles Gina’s waist, she leans down and grabs Gina’s wrists, she plants a foot on Gina’s upper back and tugs on Gina’s arms. Gina groans, she shakes her head, she grits her teeth. Jill tugs harder on Gina’s arms. Gina groans and flails her legs.

Jill releases Gina’s wrists, she keister drops Gina’s lower back, she grabs Gina’s wrists and hooks her knees on Gina’s arms, she laces her hands over Gina’s chin and pulls back hard, setting Gina up in a Trapped Arm Camel Clutch. Gina screams, she clenches her fists.

Jill grins, she releases Gina, she pushes herself to her feet, she stomps Gina’s lower back. Gina pushes herself to her feet, she turns and delivers an Elbow Smash to Jill’s chest. Jill grunts and staggers back into the ropes. Gina charges, she rams her back against Jill’s stomach. Jill grunts as her back slams against the cage bars, she falls to her knees.

Gina grabs Jill’s wrist, she pulls her to her feet, she wraps her arms around Jill’s waist, squeezing her tightly in a Bear-hug, forcing the air out of Jill’s lungs. Jill groans, she clenches her fists, she applies a claw-hold to Gina’s left shoulder.

Gina groans, she shakes Jill like a rag doll. Jill groans, she delivers a knife-edge chop to Gina’s throat. Gina grunts, she falls to her knees rubbing her throat. Jill rams her knee against Gina’s chest. Gina grunts as her back hits the canvas. Jill grabs Gina’s ankles, she falls back, catapulting Gina face-first against the cage bars.

Gina grunts, she slams down onto her back. Jill kips up, she stomps Gina’s chest, she walks to the ropes and starts climbing the cage. Gina staggers to her feet, she grabs Jill’s ankles and yanks her off the cage. Jill grunts as she slams down onto her stomach. Gina stomps Jill’s upper back, she pulls Jill up by her hair, she grabs Jill in an Inverted face-lock, she clubs Jill’s chest with her left forearm, then plants her with an Inverted DDT.

Jill lies on her back, she clutches the back of her head. Gina walks to the ropes, she clutches the cage bars and starts climbing the cage. Jill groans as she staggers to her feet, she runs up behind Gina and low blows her. Gina grunts, she slides down feet-first onto the apron between the cage and ropes.

Jill grabs Gina in a reverse chin-lock, she falls to her knees, Gina grunts as the back of her neck collides with the top rope, her face slams against the bars of the cage, she falls to her knees, leaning against the cage. Jill pushes herself to her feet, she reaches over the top rope and grabs a handful of Gina’s hair, she pulls Gina to her feet.

Jill turns Gina towards the ropes, she hooks her hand on the back of Gina’s head and presses Gina’s throat against the top rope, then grabs Gina’s in a front face-lock, pressing the top rope against Gina’s throat with her forearm.

Gina flails her arms, she gasps for air. Jill falls to her knees, Gina’s throat bounces off the top rope, she grunts as the back of her head collides with one of the bars of the cage, she falls to her knees. Jill grabs Gina’s wrists, she pulls her between the middle and bottom rope, she pulls Gina to her feet, she scoops her up and body-slams her. Gina grunts as her back hits the canvas.

Jill covers Gina for the pin. Ref Carol starts to count. ...1 ...2 ...Gina lifts up her left shoulder. Jill sits up on her knees, she shakes her head, she pulls Gina up by her hair, she grabs Gina’s throat in her right hands, she hoists Gina up and choke-slams her in the center of the ring. Gina grunts as her back hits the canvas.

Jill hits a Double Biceps pose, she walks to the ropes and starts climbing up the cage. Gina staggers to her feet, she runs to the corner, she laces her hands together and delivers an Ax-handle Smash to Jill’s lower back.

Jill grunts, she continues climbing up the cage. Gina climbs up beside Jill, she grabs her in a Sleeper-hold, Gina pushes off the cage bars with her feet, sending her and Jill slamming down onto their backs. Gina grunts and rolls onto her stomach. Jill rolls onto her side. Gina and Jill stagger to their feet and the same time.

Jill swings her fist at Gina’s jaw. Gina ducks, she kicks Jill in the stomach. Jill grunts and doubles over. Gina tucks Jill’s head between her thighs, she hoists Jill up onto her shoulders, she connects with a Power-bomb. Jill grunts as her back hits the canvas.

Gina covers Jill for the pin. Ref Carol starts to count. ...1 ...2 ...Jill kicks out. Gina sits up on her knees, she grits her teeth, she pushes herself to her feet, she walks to the corner, she climbs up onto the top turnbuckle as Jill stagger to her feet.

Jill runs to the corner as Gina grips the bars of the cage, she shakes the top rope. Gina slips and crotches the metal turnbuckle connector. Jill mounts the middle rope, she grabs Gina in a rear waist-lock, she connects with a German Suplex. Gina grunts as her back hits the canvas.

Jill kips up, she grabs Gina by her ankles, she flips her over into a Boston Crab. Gina groans, she claws at the canvas, she painfully drags herself to the ropes, she clutches the bottom rope in her right hand. Jill releases Gina, she stomps Gina’s lower back.

Gina pushes herself to her feet. Jill bounces off the ropes, Gina ducks Jill’s clothesline, she grabs Jill in a rear waist-lock, she hoists Jill up and connects with an Atomic Drop. Jill grunts, she drops to her knees, she clutches her groin. Gina delivers a Spinning Heel Kick to the back of Jill’s head. Jill grunts, she falls over onto her stomach.

Gina hits a cocky biceps pose, she pulls Jill up by her hair, she whips Jill into the corner. Jill grunts as her back hits the corner, she hooks her arms on the top rope to keep her balance. Gina cartwheels towards the corner, she delivers an Elbow Smash to Jill’s chest. Jill grunts, she shakes her head.

Gina mounts the middle rope, she delivers multiple punches to Jill’s forehead. Jill grunts with each punch that connects. Gina grasps the bars of the cage, she starts climbing the cage. Jill unhooks her arms, she delivers an uppercut to Gina’s groin. Gina grunts, she clutches the cage bars tightly.

Jill hooks her arms on Gina’s knees, she yanks Gina off the cage and slams her down onto her back. Gina grunts as her back hits the canvas. Jill grins, she plants a foot on Gina’s jaw, she hits a Most Muscular pose.

Ref Carol starts to count. ...1 ...Gina lifts up her left shoulder. Jill snarls, she bends down and pulls Gina up by her hair, she hoists Gina up over her head, she presses her like a barbell a few times, she drops Gina with a Military Press Slam. Gina grunts as she slams down onto her stomach.

Jill pulls Gina up onto her knees, she tucks Gina’s head between her thighs, she squeezes Gina’s neck with her thighs. Gina flails her arms, she gasps for air, she clutches the back of Jill’s knees. Jill hits a Double Biceps pose, she falls to her knees, ramming Gina’s forehead against the canvas.

Jill sits on her knees, she pushes herself to her feet, she pulls Gina up onto her knees, she stands behind Gina and grabs her wrists, she plants a foot on the back of Gina’s neck, she pulls back on Gina’s arms. Gina groans, she shakes her head.

Jill grins, she pulls back harder on Gina’s wrists. Gina grits her teeth, she lowers her head. Jill bobs her head. “Tap out, Gina, you know you want to.”

Gina shakes her head. “Kiss my ass, Jill.”

Jill scowls, she releases Gina’s wrists and shoves her down onto her stomach with her foot, she presses down on the back of Gina’s neck with her foot. “Wrong answer, Gina.”

Gina groans, she claws at the canvas. Jill pulls her foot off Gina’s neck, she pulls Gina up by her hair, she whips Gina into the ropes. Gina bounces off the ropes, she delivers a Big Boot to Jill’s chest. Jill grunts as her back hits the canvas.

Gina falls to her knees, she clutches her left shoulder, she turns and crawls towards the cage door on her hands and feet. The outside ref, Timea Majorova pulls open the door, holding it for Gina. Gina starts to crawl under the bottom rope.

Jill staggers to her feet, she runs up behind Gina and grabs her ankles. Gina clutches the bottom rope in both hands. Jill tugs on Gina’s ankles, she kicks Gina in the groin. Gina grunts and releases the bottom rope. Jill pulls Gina to the center of the ring, she delivers an elbow drop to Gina’s lower back.

Gina grunts, she clutches her lower back. Jill straddles Gina’s waist, she hooks Gina’s feet on the back of her knees, she leans down and grabs Gina’s wrists, she rolls onto her back, lifting Gina up into a Romero Special Surfboard.

Gina groans and shakes her head. Jill tugs harder on Gina’s wrists, she presses Gina’s wrists together. Gina screams at the top of her lungs, her shoulders racked with pain, tears steam down her face. Jill chuckles, she grins. “Sounds like you’re ready to tap, Gina.”

Kim: That is such a painful hold, Gina better find a way out of it and fast.

Jillian: Gina is totally at Jill’s mercy right now. Gina is going to have no choice but to tap. Too bad for Gina, she had a good run as the Empress champion.

Kim: It’s not over yet, Jillian. Gina still has a chance of winning, just like she always has.

Jillian: Stop deluding yourself, Kim. Gina’s title reign is nearly at it’s end, and no more deserves this more than Jill. After all, she is the World’s Strongest Woman.

Ref Carol kneels beside Gina “Gina, do you wish to submit?”

“NO!!” Gina screams and shakes her head.

Jill sneers, she releases the hold. Gina lands on her stomach, she clutches her left shoulder. Jill staggers to her feet, she pulls Gina up by her wrist, she falls to her knees, she slams Gina’s left bicep against her knee. Gina grunts, she lands on her back, she clutches her left bicep.

Jill grabs Gina’s left wrist, she delivers a knee-drop to Gina’s left forearm. Gina grunts, she rolls onto her side, she clutches her left forearm. Jill pulls Gina up by her hair. Gina delivers an uppercut to Jill’s chin. Jill grunts as her back hits the canvas.

Gina grabs Jill’s ankles, she delivers a knee-drop to Jill’s groin. Jill grunts, she rolls onto her side, she clutches her groin. Gina pulls Jill up by her hair, she tucks Jill’s head between her thighs, she hoists Jill up onto her shoulders, she plants her with a Sit-out Power-bomb, she hooks her arms on Jill’s knees.

Ref Carol starts to count. ...1 ...2 ...Jill slams her heels against Gina’s forehead. Gina grunts and falls back, she clutches her forehead. Jill staggers to her feet, she grabs Gina’s left arm and applies on arm-bar to Gina’s left arm. Gina groans, she flails her right arm.

Jill grins, she stands and pulls Gina to her feet, she whips Gina into the ropes. Gina bounces off the ropes, she drops Jill with a Running Lariat. Jill grunts as her back hits the canvas. Gina bounces off the ropes, she delivers a leg drop to Jill’s throat.

Jill grunts, she rolls onto her side, she clutches her throat. Gina pulls Jill up by her hair, she scoops Jill up, she drops to one knee and connects with a Back-breaker. Jill lands on her stomach, she clutches her lower back.

Gina walks to the ropes, she starts climbing up the cage. Jill staggers to her feet, she climbs up beside Gina, she rams her elbow against Gina’s ribs. Gina grunts, she grabs the back of Jill’s head and rams her forehead against the cage bars.

Jill grunts, she clutches the cage bars tightly, she swings her legs and wraps them around Gina’s torso, she mounts Gina’s back and grips the cage bars with one hand, she grabs Gina in a Sleeper-hold. Gina groans, she continues to climb up the cage, Jill clinging to her back.

Gina pushes off the cage with her feet, sending her and Jill slamming down onto the canvas. Gina rolls onto her stomach, she clutches her lower back. Jill rolls onto her side, she clutches her lower back.

Jill stagger to her feet, she leans against the top rope, she wipes the sweat form her brows, she starts climbing up the cage. Gina staggers to her feet, she grabs the back of Jill’s shorts and pulls them down around her ankles, exposing Jill’s red silk panties.
Jill snarls, she hops down off the cage, she pulls up her shorts and lunges at Gina. Gina sidesteps, she grabs Jill in a rear waist-lock, she hoists Jill up and connects with a Belly to Back Suplex. Jill grunts as her back hits the canvas.

Gina rolls onto her stomach, she crawls over to the cage door. Outside Ref Timea pulls open the cage door. Gina starts crawling under the bottom rope. Jill staggers to her feet, she runs towards the cage door, she grabs the cage door and pulls it shut, slamming the cage door against Gina’s face.

Gina grunts, she rolls onto her back, she clutches her forehead. Jill straddles Gina waist, she stomps Gina’s chest, she clutches the top rope and presses her foot down on Gina’s throat. Gina gasps for air, she clutches Jill’s ankle.

Jill yanks her feet free, she stomps Gina’s chest, she bends down and pulls Gina up by her hair, she lifts Gina up in a Fireman’s Carry, she connects with a Samoan Drop. Gina grunts as her back hits the canvas. Jill staggers to her feet, she delivers a knee drop to Gina’s left elbow.

Gina grunts, she clutches her left elbow. Jill pulls Gina up by her hair. Gina kicks Jill in the stomach. Jill grunts and doubles over. Gina grabs Jill in a front face-lock, she hoists Jill up and connects with a Brain-buster Suplex.

Jill grunts, she lies spread-eagle on her back. Gina covers her for the pin. Ref Carol starts to count. ...1 ...2 ...Jill barely manages to lift up her left shoulder. Gina sits up on her knees, she shakes her head in disbelief, she clutches her left shoulder.

Gina staggers to her feet, she walks to the ropes, she starts climbing up the cage. Jill groans, she staggers to her feet, she walks to the ropes and climbs up beside Gina, she grabs a handful of Gina’s hair. Gina yelps, she elbows Jill’s jaw.

Jill grunts, she rams Gina’s face against the cage. Gina grunts, she grits her teeth and continues to climb towards the top of the cage, Jill climbs up after Gina, they pull themselves up onto the top of the cage at the same time.

Jill punches Gina on the jaw. Gina grunts, she punches Jill on the chest. Jill sneers, she slaps Gina on her jaw. Gina delivers a knife-edge chop to Jill’s chest. Jill grunts, she kicks Gina in the groan. Gina groans, she slips and starts to fall towards the outside of the cage.

Jill grabs Gina’s wrist, Gina’s momentum sends them both slamming down onto the ringside floor. Gina and Jill grunt as their backs hit the thinly padded ringside floor. Ref Carol signals for the bell, the cage slowly starts to raise.

Ref Carol rolls out of the ring, she raises Gina’s arm in victory.

Ref Timea walks up beside Jill, she raises her arm in victory. “You’re wrong, Carol, Jill is the winner, her body made contact with the floor first.”

Ref Carol shakes her head. “No, I saw Gina touch down on the floor first.”

Ref Timea scoffs. “Then you need glasses, because you saw something else.”

Jill staggers to her feet, she raises her fists up. “I won and you know it, Gina, it’s good a good run, but you need to accept the fact that I’m the new Empress of Wrestling champion.”

Gina shakes her head, she wags her finger in Jill’s face. “You’re delusional, you didn’t win, why can’t you accept it.”

Jill shoves Gina. Gina staggers back, she gets in Jill’s face and clenches her fists. Jill grins. “Just accept your defeat, I-

Stephanie McMahon's music hits, Stephanie walks out onto the stage, she points to the Jumbo-tron. “I believe we can settle this real quick, because I have a match coming up, so let’s get a replay up on the screen.”

On the Jumbo-tron, footage plays of Gina and Jill falling off the cage in slow motion. Gina’s right foot touches the ringside floor a half second before Jill’s back hits the ringside floor. The footage loops several times.

Stephanie grins and nods. “Well, I think we have your answer. Congratulations, Gina.”

Ref Carol raises Gina’s arm in victory. Gina hops up and down, screaming and pumping her fists. Ref Carol retrieves the Empress championship, she hands it Gina. Gina holds the title over her head in both hands, she hugs it to her chest and kisses it.

Jill snarls, she stands with her hands on her hips, glaring at Stephanie, she shakes her head and walks up the ramp, she stops beside Stephanie, she glares and shoves Stephanie onto her rear.

Stephanie grunts as she slams down onto her rear, she gets to her feet, she glares at Jill. “Don’t be a sore loser, Jill.”

Jill stops in front at the curtain, she looks back at Stephanie, teeth gritted. “Lick my ass, Stephanie.” Jill disappears behind the curtains and storms back to her dressing room.

Stephanie shakes her head. “Well, if you’ll excuse me, I have a match I need to get ready for.” Stephanie walks to the back.

Gina grins, she straps the title around her waist, she hits a Double Biceps pose. The crowd gives her a standing ovation, they chant ‘Gina, Gina , Gina’ repeatedly. Gina bows and blows a kiss to the crowd, she walks up the ramp, she stops at the top of the ramp, she bows once more then walks to the back.

Kim: that was quite a finish, it almost looked Jill won, but the instant replay saves the day.

Jillian: How lucky for Gina. I really thought Jill had it in the bag, better luck next time, Jill.

Kim: Both women showed a lot of heart of spirit, it really could have gone either way.

Jillian: Agreed, but Jill deserved to win tonight, my heart goes out to her.

Kim: She’ll get over it, Jillian. I can promise you that.
Jillian: I know that. We’ll be back after this commercial break, and when we come back, Stephanie McMahon, Diamond and Wendy Lindquist take on Venom, Brenda Raganot and Chrissy Zmijewski in a 6 Woman Tag in our main event of tonight.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Jill Mills vs Gina Davis.jpg (1.09 MB, 19 views)
Old 19-Apr-23, 05:15
Last Achievements

Diamond/Wendy Lindquist/Stephanie McMahon vs Brenda Raganot/Chrissy Zmijewski/Venom

Wendy's music hits, Wendy walks out onto the entrance stage dressed in a blue bikini and blue wrestling boots, she stops at the edge of the stage, standing to the right of the ramp, she hits a Double Biceps pose. The crowd cheers. Wendy bows and blows a kiss to the crowd. Wendy turns and points to the curtains as she hits a cocky pose.

Diamond's music hits, Diamond walks out onto the stage dressed in her Gladiators attire, the crowd roars in delight, Diamond grins and shakes her hips, she blows a kiss to the crowd, she walks to the edge of the stage and stands to the left of the ramp, she bows and gestures to the curtains along with Wendy.

Stephanie's music hits, Stephanie marches out onto the stage, her fists swinging at her sides, she's dressed in a black backless leotard and black wrestling boots, she stops at the top of the ramp and stands between Wendy and Diamond, she raises her fists in the air. The crowd erupts with thunderous applause.

Stephanie, Diamond and Wendy walk side by side down the ramp, a determined look on their faces. Wendy and Diamond slide into the ring, they push themselves to their feet. Stephanie pulls herself up onto the apron, she climbs into the ring, the three of them walk up beside Ref Tracey Greenwood.

Brenda's music hits, Brenda and Chrissy strut out onto the stage, dressed in matching gold bikinis and gold wrestling boots, they stop at the head of the ramp and hit cocky bicep poses. The crowd greets them with a mixed reaction, some cheer and some boo. Brenda grins, she shakes her hips. Chrissy bends her and slaps herself on the ass.

Venom's music hits, Venom struts out onto the stage dressed in her Gladiators attire, she hits a Most Muscular pose at the top of the ramp, she sticks out her tongue at Stephanie. Brenda, Chrissy and Venom strut down the ramp, they pull themselves up onto the apron, they climb into the ring. Venom smirks at Diamond, Chrissy scowls at Wendy, Brenda smiles smugly at Stephanie.

Brenda shakes her head. "So boss lady thinks she can step into the ring against someone of my caliber. Are you that delusional, Stephanie?"

Stephanie replies back “I’m More Than Capable To Beat You And You Need A Good Old Fashioned Ass Kicking For Your Cocky Attitude.” Chrissy said to Wendy “Go Ahead And Admit It Wendy, Your Star-struck Standing In The Same Ring As Me.” Wendy says “Zip It And Anytime You Three Idiots Are Ready To Start This Match.”

Ref Tracey goes “Let’s Get This Match Underway.” Wendy high fives Diamond and Stephanie as they exit the ring to their respective corner, on the other corner Venom goes let me start against Wendy.“She Needs To Feel My Venomous Bite.” Brenda and Chrissy both say by all means go ahead as they climb through the ropes to their corner.

Ref Tracey calls for the bell to ring, Wendy comes charging at Venom, but Venom gets in between the ropes, ref Tracey gets Wendy back, Wendy goes “Quit Stalling” Chrissy calls out to Wendy “Watch Out There’s Steel.” Wendy doesn’t fall for that but that slight distraction allows Venom to dropkick Wendy down, Venom struts up to Diamond “You Like That Dropkick”

Diamond scowls at Venom. Wendy staggers to her feet, she laces her knuckles and runs up behind Venom, she bashes Venom on her upper back. Venom grunts and falls to her knees. Wendy grabs Venom's wrist and pulls her to her feet. Venom kicks Wendy in the stomach. Wendy grunts and doubles over. Venom tucks Wendy's head between her thighs.

Wendy grabs the back of Venom's knees, she counters with a Back Body Drop. Venom grunts as her back hits the canvas. Wendy turns and bounces off the ropes, she delivers an elbow drop to Venom's stomach. Venom grunts, she staggers to her feet. Wendy bounces off the ropes, Venom charges, she delivers a Running Shoulder Block to Wendy's chest. Wendy grunts as she slams down onto her back.

Venom grins, she hits a Double Biceps pose, she grabs a handful of Wendy's hair and pulls her to her feet. Ref Tracey points at Venom. "Watch the hair, Venom."

Venom scowls, she shakes her head. "Shut up, Tracey." Venom grabs Wendy in a front face-lock, she plants Wendy with a DDT. Wendy lies on her stomach, she clutches the top of her head. Venom grabs Wendy's wrist and pulls her to her feet, she whips her into the ropes. Wendy bounces off the ropes, she drops Venom with a Flying Clothesline. Venom grunts as her back hits the canvas.

Wendy pushes herself to her feet, she walks to her corner and tags in Diamond, she climbs out onto the apron. Diamond enters the ring Venom is up Diamond charges at Venom knocking her down with a shoulder block take-down Chrissy climbs through the ropes into the ring runs at Diamond who uses Chrissy’s momentum to back body drop her down Venom gets to her feet she grabs Diamond by the right arm Irish whips her into the ropes on the rebound Venom catches Diamond in a pop up power-bomb but Diamond manages to reverse it into a tornado DDT.

Diamond gets to her feet, she grabs Venom up does a sidewalk slam to her. Venom with great ring awareness falls out of the ring to where Brenda and Chrissy are. Diamond flexes her massive muscles as Stephanie and Wendy enter the ring to flex at their opponents direction. Brenda and Chrissy help Venom up they whisper in each others ears about strategy. Stephanie and Wendy tells Diamond “We’ve Got This Keep The Aggression Going” Diamond said “You Know I Will”

Venom grins as she gets back in the ring, Chrissy and Brenda gets back on the ring apron, Diamond goes “Tag Brenda In I Want To Make Her Scream In Agony.” Brenda extends her right hand for a tag Venom tags her in.

Venom climbs out onto the apron, Brenda climbs into the ring. Diamond charges at Brenda, Brenda catches Diamond with a Drop Toe Hold. Diamond as she slams down onto her stomach. Brenda stomps Diamond's lower back, she pulls Diamond up by her hair. Diamond delivers a Back Elbow to Brenda's chest. Brenda grunts and staggers back.

Diamond turns, she delivers a knife-edge chop to Brenda's chest. Brenda grunts, she grapples Diamond in a Collar and Elbow Tie-up. Brenda grins, she slowly shoves Diamond back into her corner. Chrissy laces her hands, she delivers an Ax-handle Smash to Diamond's upper back. Diamond grunts. Brenda kicks Diamond in her stomach. Diamond grunts and doubles over.

Brenda leans Diamond's back against the corner, she hooks Diamond's arms on the top rope. Venom and Chrissy each grab one of Diamond's elbows. Diamond tugs on her arms. Brenda walks to the center of the ring, she charges and connects with a Stinger Splash. Chrissy and Venom release Diamond's elbows. Diamond grunts and falls over onto her stomach.

Brenda pulls Diamond up by her hair, she tucks Diamond's head between her thighs. Diamond clutches the back of Brenda's knees, she jerks Brenda off her feet. Brenda grunts as her back hits the canvas. Diamond turns, she delivers an elbow smash to Chrissy's chest. Chrissy grunts and falls backwards off the apron, she grunts as her back hits the ringside floor. Venom hops down off the apron, she crouches beside Chrissy and helps her to her feet. "You okay, Chrissy?"

Chrissy screams “I’m Fine, Diamond Will Pay For That.” Diamond grabs Brenda up gets her in a scoop slam, it connects. Diamond follows up by running the ropes, connecting with a leg drop to Brenda, Chrissy and Venom get back on the ring apron of their respective corner, Diamond grabs Brenda up, but Brenda elbows free from Diamond’s grip. Brenda kicks Diamond in the stomach, Diamond doubles over, Brenda grabs her by the head, she drops down with a DDT.

Brenda flexes her muscles before doing an elbow drop, Brenda pulls Diamond up, she back elbows her in the chest. Diamond grunts, Brenda goes for a big boot, Diamond side steps the oncoming attack, Diamond grabs Brenda around the head for a Diamond Cutter, but Brenda slips out of it and tags in Chrissy.

Chrissy goes “Tag In Boss Lady I Want Her Right Now.” Diamond goes “Your Funeral,” she walks to the corner and tags in Stephanie who enters the ring. Diamond climbs out of the ring, Stephanie goes bring it on Chrissy

Chrissy and Stephanie lock up in a Collar and Elbow Tie-up in the center of the ring. Chrissy grins, she kicks Stephanie in the groin. Stephanie grunts and doubles over. Chrissy tucks Stephanie's head between her thighs, she grabs her waist and plants her with a Pile-driver. Stephanie lies on her back, Chrissy covers her for the pin.

Ref Tracey starts to count. ...1 ...2 ...Stephanie lifts up her left shoulder. Chrissy grabs a handful of hair and pulls Stephanie to her feet, she whips Stephanie in the ropes. Stephanie bounces off the ropes, she drops Chrissy with a Running Lariat. Chrissy grunts as her back hits the canvas.

Stephanie grabs Chrissy by the ankles, she flips her over into a Sharpshooter. Chrissy groans, she shakes her head. Brenda climbs into the ring, she runs up and kicks Stephanie's upper back. Stephanie grunts, she falls over onto her stomach Brenda helps Chrissy to her feet, she runs back to her corner.

Stephanie groans, she pushes herself to her feet, she turns towards Chrissy, Chrissy swings her fist at Stephanie's jaw. Stephanie blocks Chrissy's punch with her forearm, she kicks Chrissy in the stomach, Chrissy grunts and doubles over. Stephanie grabs Chrissy in a front face-lock, she hoists Chrissy up and connects with a Vertical Suplex. Chrissy grunts as her back hits the canvas.

Chrissy sits up, she clutches her lower back. Stephanie kneels behind Chrissy, she laces her hands over Chrissy's chin in a reverse chin-lock, she pulls back on Chrissy's chin. Chrissy groans, she clutches Stephanie's wrists. Stephanie stands and grabs a handful of Chrissy's hair, she drops down onto her rear, she applies a leg scissors to Chrissy's neck. Chrissy gasps for air, she flails her arms.

Venom climbs into the ring. Ref Tracey walks up in front of Venom and grabs her by the shoulders. "Get back to your corner, Venom." Venom holds her index finger in Ref Tracey's face, distracting her as Brenda climbs into the ring. Brenda walks up beside Stephanie and stomps her chest.

Stephanie grunts, she releases Chrissy. Brenda pulls Stephanie up by her hair, she tucks her head between her thighs. Diamond runs into the ring, she runs up and delivers an elbow smash to Brenda's chest. Brenda grunts and staggers back. Stephanie pulls her head free and falls to her hands and knees.

Brenda glares at Diamond. "That's gonna cost you, Diamond." Brenda turns and walks back to her corner. Diamond scowls, she turns and walks back to her corner. Venom steps back and walks back to the corner. Stephanie and Chrissy stagger to their feet. Chrissy lunges at Stephanie. Stephanie sidesteps at the last second. Stephanie grabs Chrissy in a rear waist-lock, she connects with a German Suplex. Chrissy grunts as her back hits the canvas.

Stephanie runs to her corner, she tags in Wendy, she climbs out onto the apron. Wendy climbs into the ring, she runs over and pulls Chrissy up by her hair. Chrissy rakes Wendy's eyes. Wendy staggers back rubbing her eyes. Chrissy grabs a handful of Wendy's hair, she leads her to her corner, she leans Wendy's back against the corner, Brenda grabs Wendy in a Full Nelson.

Chrissy looks back at Diamond. "Hey, Diamond, watch closely what we do to your friend Wendy, cause we got the same planned for you and Stephy." Chrissy delivers multiple knee strikes to Wendy's stomach. Wendy grunts. Chrissy punches Wendy in the stomach. Wend grimaces, she grits her teeth.

Kim: Wendy needs to get free and fast, or else she's going to get overwhelmed.

Jillian: Wendy is dead weight, Diamond and Stephanie never should have let her in this match.

Kim: Chrissy have a history together. I think Chrissy is still sore after to loss to Wendy months ago.

Jillian: Well, Wendy is getting what she deserves.

Brenda releases Wendy. Chrissy grabs Wendy in a Side Head-lock, she pulls her out of the corner, Chrissy plants her feet on the middle turnbuckle, she connects with the Stratus-faction. Wendy lies spread-eagle on her stomach. Chrissy rolls Wendy onto her back, she covers her for the pin. Ref Tracey starts to count.

1….2…..Wendy gets her left shoulder up, Chrissy grabs Wendy up then she grabs Wendy’s right arm, she gets in between Wendy and her tag team partners, Chrissy extends Wendy’s right hand in an arrogant manner to tag in Diamond. Chrissy pulls Wendy’s right hand back saying “I Don’t Think So, She Will Let You Two Down.” Stephanie tells Diamond “Stay Focused Don’t Let It Get To You..”

Chrissy pulls Wendy towards her doing a belly to belly suplex, Chrissy kips up, she struts around the ring. Wendy uses the ropes to pull herself up, Chrissy turns around, she charges at Wendy, but Wendy catches Chrissy in a power-slam, Venom gets down from the ring apron. she runs around to Stephanie and pulls her off the ring apron, she Irish whips her into the steel ring-steps.

Venom tries to grab Diamond’s right ankle, but Diamond kicks her back. Diamond quickly hops down from the ring apron, she pulls Venom up, she gets her in a swinging neck-breaker, it connects to the thinly padded floor. Diamond gets back up on the ring apron awaiting the tag, Wendy crawls to her corner but Chrissy grabs her ankles pulling her up, Wendy manages to weakly kick Chrissy back and tags in Diamond who jumps over the ropes.

Chrissy goes “Whoa, Diamond Let’s Talk About This.” Diamond chuckles and does a huge clothesline on her knocking her down. Diamond picks up Chrissy, she gets her in a brain-buster, it connects. Chrissy grunts afterwards. Diamond pins Chrissy, ref Tracey counts 1….Brenda gets in the ring . 2….Brenda kicks Diamond in the back breaking up the pin-fall.

Stephanie gets in the ring tackles Brenda down, Wendy is getting her second wind but Venom grabs her shoving her back into the security barricade.

Wendy grunts as her back hits the security barricade, she falls onto her rear, Venom charges and connects with a Running Knee Smash to Wendy's chest, Wendy grunts and falls onto her side. Venom delivers multiple stomps to Wendy's ribs.

Stephanie pulls Brenda up by her wrist, she whips Brenda into the ropes, Brenda bounces off the ropes, Stephanie and Diamond join hands and catch Brenda with a Clothesline. Brenda grunts as her back hits the canvas, she rolls out of the ring, she lands feet-first on the ringside floor.

Chrissy staggers to her feet, she walks up behind Stephanie and grabs her in an Inverted Face-lock, she connects with an Inverted DDT. Stephanie lies on her back, she clutches the back of her head. Diamond charges at Chrissy. Chrissy sidesteps Diamond's dropkick, Diamond grunts as her back hits the canvas.

Chrissy grins, she pulls Stephanie up by her hair, she runs to the ropes and slings Stephanie over the top rope. Stephanie grunts as her back hits the ringside. "There's a gift for you, Brenda."

Diamond staggers to her feet, she runs up behind Chrissy, Chrissy turns towards Diamond, Diamond connects with an impactful clothesline, sending both her and Chrissy flying over the top rope. Diamond and Chrissy grunt as they hit the ringside floor.

Brenda pulls Stephanie up by her hair, she leads her towards the ring post. "Are you getting a headache yet, Stephanie, if not, let me help you out." Brenda rams Stephanie's forehead against the ring post. Stephanie grunts as her back hits the ringside floor. Brenda hits a cocky biceps pose.

Brenda tells the crowd “Take A Video Of This, Ha ha ha.” Brenda pulls Stephanie up, she kicks her in the stomach, she sets up Stephanie for a Pedigree, it connects to the thinly padded floor, Venom goes over to where Chrissy and Diamond are, Diamond starts to get up but Chrissy grabs Diamond’s left leg holding it in place. Diamond can’t break free, Venom runs at Diamond connecting with back elbow to Diamond’s chest knocking her down.

Venom helps Chrissy up, Chrissy gets back in the ring, ref Tracey goes “Get Back In The Ring Now.” Brenda hops up on the ring apron, Chrissy tags Brenda in, Brenda hops down, she grabs Diamond up, she gets her in a scoop slam, slamming her into the security barricade. Diamond grunts as her back collided with the security barricade. Brenda gets back in the ring. Chrissy goes “Let Me Help You Up Diamond” she gets Diamond up and shoves her back in the ring.

Stephanie groans as she gets to her feet she checks on Wendy who said “I’m OK” they go back to their neutral corner as does Venom and Chrissy, Brenda gets Diamond up, she slaps then pulls Diamond into a pump handle slam, it connects. Brenda pins Diamond, ref Tracey counts 1…..2…..Diamond kicks out Brenda grins and turns to Stephanie saying “You Better Enjoy Your Last Days In Power.” Stephanie is furious said “I Will And When My Team Wins I Will Make Your Life Miserable,” she climbs in the ring but ref Tracey blocks her path.

Brenda motions to Venom to get in the ring, she climbs in the ring, Brenda shoves Diamond into Venom but Diamond elbow smashes Venom in the corner knocking her down. Brenda grabs Diamond in a German Suplex. it connects. Brenda slaps her hands together signaling a tag, Chrissy enters the ring. Stephanie calms down, she goes back to her corner, ref Tracey turns back to the action seeing Chrissy locking in an abdominal stretch to Diamond. Wendy screams “No Tag.”

Chrissy looks over at Wendy and grins. "Prove it." Chrissy slams Diamond down onto her back, she bounces off the ropes and delivers a leg drop to Diamond's throat. Diamond grunts, she rolls onto her side, she rubs her throat. Chrissy pulls Diamond up by her hair, she whips Diamond into her corner. Diamond grunts as her back hits the corner, she hooks her arms on the top rope to keep her balance.

Brenda and Venom grab Diamond by her wrists and shoulders. Chrissy shakes her hips, she cartwheels into the corner, she connects with a Handspring Elbow to Diamond's chest. Diamond grunts, she tugs on her arms. Chrissy tags in Venom, she climbs out onto the apron.

Venom climbs into the ring, she mounts the middle rope, she grabs Diamond in a front face-lock, she connects with a Fisherman Suplex. Diamond grunts as her back hits the canvas. Venom kips up. Diamond rolls onto her stomach, she starts crawling towards her corner on her hands and knees.

Venom walks up beside Diamond. "Where do you think you're going, Diamond." Venom kicks Diamond in her ribs. Diamond grunts and falls onto her side. Stephanie and Wendy lean over the top rope, their right arms outstretched towards Diamond. Wendy shouts. "Tag out, Diamond, you can do it."

Venom looks over and glares at Wendy. "Shut up, Wendy, before you fell my venomous bite first." Venom pulls Diamond up by her hair, Diamond delivers an uppercut to Venom's chin. Venom grunts as her back hits the canvas. Diamond starts walking to her corner. Venom staggers to her feet. Diamond reaches out to tag Wendy's hand.

Venom runs up behind Diamond and drops her with a Russian Leg-sweep before she can tag out. Diamond grunts as her back hits the canvas. Venom sits up, she covers Diamond for the pin. Ref Tracey starts to count. ...1 ...2 ...Diamond props her right foot on the bottom rope, Ref Tracey sees this and stops the count.

Venom pushes herself to her feet, she gets in Ref Tracey's face and holds up three fingers. "That was three, do you know how to count, Tracey, and did you forget how?"

Ref Tracey scowls, she points her right index finger in Venom's face. "Two, and she got her foot on the rope. So take a deep breath and calm down before I knock you on your ass, Venom."

Venom continues to yell at Ref Tracey as Diamond rolls onto her stomach, she starts crawling to the ropes again. Stephanie, Wendy and the crowd cheering her on.

Venom goes to grab Diamond, but Diamond tags in Wendy. Wendy climbs into the ring and spears Venom down. Wendy pulls up Venom, she gets her in a ripcord knee to the jaw, it connects. Wendy pins Venom. ref Tracey counts 1….2…..Venom barely kicks out. Wendy drags Venom up by her hair, Venom does repeated elbow shots to her stomach, breaking Wendy’s grip, Venom kicks Wendy in the chest then knocks her down with a knife edged chop to the chest, Wendy grimaces after that chop.

Venom picks up Wendy, she drags her to their corner of the ring, she tags in Chrissy. Venom scoop slams Wendy down. Chrissy climbs the top rope, she jumps off with an elbow drop, it connects to the chest of Wendy. Chrissy grabs Wendy up, she gets her in position for a power bomb but Wendy back body drops out of it, Wendy gets to her feet, but Brenda pulls on Wendy’s hair pulling her down. Chrissy grunts as she gets to her feet, she runs at Wendy and does a senton splash to her chest.

Chrissy picks up Wendy but Wendy slips free from her grip Chrissy misses a super-kick attempt. Wendy grabs Chrissy in a Uranage slam, it connects. Wendy tags in Stephanie, Stephanie gets in the ring as Wendy exits the ring. Stephanie kicks Chrissy in the ribs, she pulls up Chrissy, she does a spinning side slam to her, then Stephanie shouts “For My Nemesis,” she grins and drags Chrissy up, she gets her in Stephanie’s version of the Sable-bomb, it connects, she pins Chrissy. ref Tracey counts 1….2…..Chrissy barely kicks out to the chagrin of Stephanie.

Brenda gets in the ring, she connects with a forearm to Stephanie, then Venom enters the ring. Diamond gets in the ring, she big boots Venom down, then she lifts Venom up in a gorilla press, slamming her over the top rope to the floor. Venom grunts, Brenda sneaks up on Diamond. Wendy runs in the ring.

Wendy drops Brenda with a Spear, Brenda grunts as her back hits the canvas. Wendy pushes herself to her feet, she grabs Brenda by the wrist and pulls her to her feet, she goes for an Irish whip, but Brenda reverses and whips Wendy into the ropes. Venom reaches under the bottom rope and grabs Wendy's ankles as she bounces off the ropes, Wendy grunts as she slams down onto her stomach. Venom pulls Wendy out of the ring.

Diamond scoops Brenda up, she carries her to the ropes and tosses her out of the ring. Brenda grunts as her back hits the ringside floor. Diamond grins and walks back to her corner. Stephanie pulls Chrissy up by her wrist, Chrissy kicks Stephanie in the groin. Stephanie grunts and doubles over. Chrissy tucks Stephanie's head between her thighs, she plants Stephanie with a Pile-driver. Stephanie lies spread-eagle on her back.

Chrissy covers Stephanie for the pin. Ref Tracey starts to count. ...1 ...2 ...Stephanie lifts up her left shoulder. Chrissy sits up on her knees, she grits her teeth, she applies a claw-hold to Stephanie's stomach. Stephanie groans, she shakes her head and flails her legs. Chrissy smirks, she pushes herself to her feet, she delivers a knee drop to Stephanie's ribs.

Venom and Wendy trade punches on the ringside floor. Wendy delivers an uppercut to Venom's chin. Venom grunts as her back hits the ringside floor. Wendy hits a quick biceps pose, she walks back to her corner and climbs up onto the apron, Diamond pats her on the back.

Chrissy pulls Stephanie up by her hair, she slaps Stephanie on the jaw. Stephanie grunts, she snarls and punches Chrissy on the chest. Chrissy grunts and staggers, she runs to her corner and tags in Brenda, she climbs out onto the apron. Brenda climbs into the ring, she walks up to Stephanie, she grins. "I'm going to destroy you, Stephanie, mark my words."

Stephanie beckons to Brenda with both hands. "You just try it."

Brenda smirks, she charges at Stephanie, Stephanie bends backwards, ducking under Brenda's clothesline. Brenda bounces off the ropes, Stephanie charges at Brenda, she jumps up and drops Brenda with a Leg Lariat. Brenda grunts as her back hits the canvas. Stephanie rolls Brenda onto her stomach, she straddles Brenda's waist, she hooks Brenda's feet on her ankles, she rolls onto her back, lifting Brenda up into a Romero Special Surfboard Stretch. Brenda groans and shakes her head.

Ref Tracey asking her do you want to give up Brenda, Brenda shakes her head no, Stephanie adds more pressure to the surfboard stretch. Wendy enters the ring, Chrissy slides in the ring, Wendy misses a right jab to Chrissy. Chrissy shoves Wendy into Stephanie and Brenda. Stephanie let’s go of the submission hold, Stephanie gets up said “What Are You Doing Wendy?” Wendy goes “No Time To Argue I Was Shoved Into You.” Venom and Chrissy closing in on Wendy, they do a double SuperKick to Wendy, knocking her out of the ring.

Chrissy drags Brenda to the corner, she gets on the ring apron. Brenda tags in Chrissy, Chrissy enters the ring, she grins at Stephanie, she grabs her up, she hits a Chrissy Zero Effect (Think Kenny Omegas One Winged Angel), she pins Stephanie. ref Tracey counts 1….2…..Diamond breaks up the pin-fall, she quickly exits the ring.

Chrissy makes a nod to Brenda and Venom as she was getting her second wind. Brenda drops down from the ring apron, she charges at Wendy spearing her down, Chrissy tags in Venom, Chrissy pulls up Stephanie, she does a power-bomb to her then she starts undoing the turnbuckle pad which causes ref Tracey to get distracted Chrissy pulls up Stephanie holding her for Venom to do her mist in the eyes

Venom walks towards Stephanie, her lips pouted, she rubs her palms together. "I guess it's your lucky night, Stephanie, you get to suffer my venomous bite." Venom spews her green mist at Stephanie. Stephanie slips free, she falls to her knees, Venom's green mist hits Chrissy in the face. Chrissy staggers back, screaming and rubbing her eyes.

Diamond clotheslines Chrissy from behind. Chrissy grunts as she slams down onto her stomach. Diamond pulls Chrissy up by her hair, she leads her to the ropes, she hoists Chrissy up over her head, she Gorilla Press Slams Chrissy over the top rope. Chrissy grunts as her stomach hits the ringside floor.

Stephanie punches Venom on the jaw. Venom grunts and staggers back. Stephanie grabs Venom by the wrist, she whips her into the ropes, Venom bounces off the ropes, Stephanie drops Venom with a Flying Clothesline. Venom grunts as her back hits the canvas. Stephanie mounts Venom's waist, she delivers multiple punches to Venom's stomach. "You try and mist me in the face, how dare you." Stephanie punches Venom's chest.

Stephanie pushes herself to her feet, she whips Venom into the corner, Venom grunts as her back hits the corner, she hooks her arms on the top rope to keep her balance. Stephanie walks to the corner, she mounts the middle rope, she grabs Venom in a front face-lock, she goes for a Monkey Flip, but Venom grips the top rope tightly. Stephanie grunts as she slams down onto her back.

Brenda pulls Wendy up by her hair, she scoops her up and rams her back against the ring post. Wendy grunts, she slams down onto her stomach, she clutches her lower back. Chrissy staggers to her feet, she runs over and stomps Wendy's lower back. Wendy grunts, she pushes herself to her feet. Brenda kicks Wendy in the stomach. Wendy grunts and doubles over.

Chrissy grabs Wendy in a Cross-face Chicken-wing. Wendy flails her right arm. "Good luck trying to escape this hold, Wendy."

Brenda chuckles, she delivers multiple kicks to Wendy's stomach and groin.

Venom pulls Stephanie up by her hair, she tucks Stephanie's head between her thighs, she grabs Stephanie's hips. Diamond walks up behind Venom and bashes her upper back. Venom grunts, she falls to her knees as Stephanie frees herself. Diamond grabs a handful of Venom's hair and pulls her to her feet.

Brenda continues to punish Wendy's stomach and groin. Chrissy locks the hold on tighter, unaware of what was unfolding in the ring. Diamond lifts Venom up in a Fireman's Carry. The crowd chants, 'Diamond Cutter time.' Diamond nods, she connects with a Diamond Cutter. Diamond smirks at the crowd raises one finger up “1 More Time Me and Stephanie Been Working On This” she pulls Venom up, she does a Diamond Cutter. Venom staggers back into a kick in the midsection by Stephanie she sets up for the Pedigree, it connects. Stephanie pins Venom. Ref Tracey counts 1…..2…..3 your winners Diamond, Stephanie, and Wendy.

Chrissy lifts up Wendy in a full nelson slam slamming her down, Chrissy hears the ring announcer say who won “That Fool Missed The Mist, I'm Going To Let It Slide So I Can Kick Trish’s Ass Soon.” Chrissy looks down at Wendy and smirks,. “I’m not finished with you yet, Wendy, until we meet again.” Chrissy and Brenda leave through the crowd, Diamond gets out of the ring, she helps Wendy up and says “We Won,” they both get back in the ring. ref Tracey raises the hands of Stephanie, Diamond and Wendy, the crowd is chanting Team Stephanie.

Kim: That Diamond Cutter into a Pedigree was Sweet. I hope someone gets one in the mega event which is WarGames.

Jillian: We get it, Kim, it was a nice move, don't have an orgasm.

Sable and her team watches from a sky-box. Wendy spots them. Wendy turns her back to Sable's sky-box, she bends over and pulls down the back of her bikini bottoms, mooning Sable. In her sky-box, Sable scowls, she shakes her head.

Wendy, Diamond and Stephanie roll out of they ring, they walk around the ringside floor, high-fiving fans and signing autographs. Wendy, Diamond and Stephanie walk up the ramp, they stop at the top of the ramp, they turn towards the ring, they join hands and bow to the crowd, the crowd gives them a standing ovation. Wendy, Diamond and Stephanie walk to the back.

Kim: What a hell of a match, and a tremendous win Stephanie and crew, if this is a sign of things to come, then WarGames is in the bag.

Jillian: You're getting ahead of yourself, Kim. We're still a long ways from WarGames, and I'm sure Sable has plenty more tricks in store for Stephanie and friends.

Kim: Well, sorry to say but that's all the time we have tonight. See you next week, folks.

Backstage, Vickie Gates watches the monitor intently, she rubs her hands together. "You may not know it yet, Wendy Lindquist, I have surprise for next week, so enjoy this little victory while you can, because I can promise you the next time you step into the ring, you're all mine." Vickie says out loud, no one else in earshot, she turns and walks back to her dressing room.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Diamond Wendy Stephanie vs Brenda Chrissy Venom.jpg (734.4 KB, 25 views)
Old 03-May-23, 01:56
Points: 5,686, Level: 32 Points: 5,686, Level: 32 Points: 5,686, Level: 32
Activity: 33.3% Activity: 33.3% Activity: 33.3%
Last Achievements

6 person tags aren't easy to do because you want to give each person a good run at it & make it all come together, takes a lot of creative capabilities & you nailed it. Well done
The Following User Says Thank You to sable1 For This Useful Post:

Tags
fvf