Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 21-Mar-23, 04:25
Points: 2,779, Level: 21 Points: 2,779, Level: 21 Points: 2,779, Level: 21
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default High schoolers in Chinatown

On a nice spring day off from work, I ended up in the local Chinatown eating some street food. Sitting at the park while I enjoyed my gyoza, two high school girls were sitting and talking VERY loudly, clearly making the families and other park-goers uncomfortable. The two girls clearly looked like adults, they must have been 18 years olds who just graduated, given the season. The were hollering, probably watching Tik Toks, as kids do these days. Meanwhile, I'm just your average man in his late 20s, trying to enjoy my day off...

Their laughter gets louder and louder. I don't understand how these kids can be so noisy. Some of the families start to get up and leave. The girls are wearing uniforms, blazers with short skirts and loose socks. They seem like they're from a nearby prep school, and yet they're here, definitely skipping school (it's a Friday), driving out parents who are just trying to play with their kids. Seriously?

I'm no hero or anything, but I'm getting annoyed at this point. I stand up and walk over to the bench the girls are at. "Hey, can you two please be quiet? You're making the families uncomfortable," I say. An Asian girl who dyed her hair blonde looks up at me. "Why are you talking to us? Creep, go away or we'll call the cops," she says. The girl next to her, with a short black bob, pipes up, "Yeah, that's right Chihiro!" she cheers.

Chihiro is the blonde's name it seems. "Well, Chihiro, would you please be quiet?" I ask, not wanting to cause a scene. She stands up. She is just barely shorter than me, surprisingly. I hadn't noticed how long her legs were. "Make me," says Chihiro. The bobcut girl woos her. "Hey, this guy looks pretty fat and slow anyway, why not beat him up!?" the black-haired girl says. Chihiro laughs and says, "What? I've never even been in a fight, and how you're telling me to fight this balding dude? Come on Emi, that's too silly!"

I am just standing their in disbelief. As if I'm gonna fight a high school girl. But then, Chihiro raises her fists. "You know what, eff it, I'm feeling spicy today. Baldy, I'm gonna kick your ass! Emi, record me!"

"What?" I stammer, "you want to fight? But you've never even been in a fight, right? And like, I'm an adult man!"

"Have you ever been in a fight?" Chihiro asks. All I can do is shake my head. "Exactly, so let's do it, loser." Emi starts recording. The park has now emptied out from the commotion. If I win the fight then I'll definitely be arrested. If I lose... I don't know what will happen. I decide to just try to block her attacks until she gets tired out, then go home.

Suddenly, Emi goes, "Ding ding ding!" Immediately, Chihiro punches me in my gut. I'll admit, I've been drinking too much and not exercising, and I've never been in a fight... so this punch from an 18 year old inexperienced high school girl winded me entirely. I grab my gut in pain.

"Wow, fighting is easier than I thought!" said Chihiro. "Yeah, you should become a boxer!" cheers Emi. I'm still reeling from the pain, but now I'm angry! I try to grab Chihiro and throw her to the ground, but she lightly steps out of the way. "Woah, trying to grab a high school girl? That's like, totally a crime, right Emi?" "And we have it all for Tik Tok!" Emi replies.

Still winded from trying to grab Chihiro, she is now behind me. Suddenly, she jumps on my back and puts me in a headlock. "Haha, this is hilarious! One punch winded him and now let's try some wrestling moves!" Chihiro's arms are around my neck and my legs are struggling to support her weight. I feel her wiry, girl biceps through her blazer sleeve, putting pressure on my neck. Already winded, I begin to struggle for oxygen even further. I fall to my knees...

"Seriously? I cannot believe how easy this is. You're pathetic," says Chihiro. Her insults... arouse me. I begin to get a bit of a boner. Emi notices this and points her phone camera at my pants. "Woah, boner alert!!! Is this dude like, a masochist or something? You're lucky we're 18!" Emi taunts. Chihiro tugs my neck and we are now both on the ground, on our sides. Chihiro wraps her bare thighs around my waist. Because of my belly she can't get a full wrap, but she squeezes with all of her might. I start to cry out in pain.

"Please, I'm sorry, let me go!!!!" I yell. Emi is laughing so hard she might be crying too. "The tent in his pants is getting even bigger," Emi points out. With her headlock/bodyscissor combo secure, Chihiro goes for a final humiliation. She starts to rub my member with her loafers.

"Ok mister, so I beat you in boxing, wrestling... and now I'm going to beat you sexually. For alllllllll the world to see!" She rubs my penis aggressively with her shoes. Normally this would hurt, but the hard soles on top of my now wet jeans causes just the right level of friction to cause pleasure. I'm crying, snot is dripping from my nose, and I am now moaning louder than I have in my entire life. Oxygen continues to slip away as she is still choking me out whilst this all occurs.

With both of our faces visible on camera, along with the ongoing shoejob in frame, Emi cheers, "Finish him!"

"With pleasure!" replies Chihiro. She rubs her loafers on my jeans as hard as she can without causing pain, then whispers in my ear. "You're my bitch forever now, fucker," and I explode with so much cum, that it even seeps through my jeans. I didn't even know it was possible to cum this hard. Whether it's from pleasure, pain, or both, the next thing I know my vision fades...

---

Haven't written in a very long time but randomly felt like making something. I am writing this in one sitting with zero edits, sorry if it's bad. Let me know what you think, thanks.

Last edited by Secretbanana; 21-Mar-23 at 04:30.
The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Secretbanana For This Useful Post:
Old 22-Mar-23, 20:15
Points: 2,758, Level: 21 Points: 2,758, Level: 21 Points: 2,758, Level: 21
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Default Re: High schoolers in Chinatown

Keep on writing it's good. The fight should be a little longer but it's a good teasing for a sequel.
Thanks for this story !
Old 23-Mar-23, 00:11
Points: 12,999, Level: 49 Points: 12,999, Level: 49 Points: 12,999, Level: 49
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,238 Times in 546 Posts
Default Re: High schoolers in Chinatown

In the Summer I saw a beautiful Asian woman wearing a tee shirt that said - "Chinese Girls Boxing Club." I should have made her an offer, allowing her to use me for boxing practice. Instead I just filed my memory of her and her promising tee shirt into where my future dreams go to develop.