Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 25-Mar-14, 18:24
Points: 13,995, Level: 51 Points: 13,995, Level: 51 Points: 13,995, Level: 51
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Kingrage's Mixed Wrestling Stories

I'm glad you enjoy them, Sablebomb, always working on more stories to post for readers enjoyment. I get a real kick out of writing, my favorite thing to do.
The Following User Says Thank You to kingrage For This Useful Post:
Old 04-Apr-14, 19:29
Points: 4,197, Level: 27 Points: 4,197, Level: 27 Points: 4,197, Level: 27
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Thanks for the stories king. Very creative. Sometimes I wonder about real matches between men and women wrestlers and bodybuilders. It's more interesting to see and read about matches when they're real as opposed to the man allowing the woman to win. In my opinion, the matches lose authenticity when the woman always wins. Because, even if it's real, people might think it's fake.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cee mee For This Useful Post:
Old 04-Apr-14, 19:34
Last Achievements

I'm glad you enjoy my stories, cee mee. any requests just let me know
Old 04-Apr-14, 19:36
Points: 16,821, Level: 56 Points: 16,821, Level: 56 Points: 16,821, Level: 56
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,626 Times in 947 Posts

I write a lot of stories about the real matches between my wife and myself and we take turns winning, but yet they are are some who say my posting are fake

So whats a man to do

Quote:
Originally Posted by cee mee [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Thanks for the stories king. Very creative. Sometimes I wonder about real matches between men and women wrestlers and bodybuilders. It's more interesting to see and read about matches when they're real as opposed to the man allowing the woman to win. In my opinion, the matches lose authenticity when the woman always wins. Because, even if it's real, people might think it's fake.
The Following User Says Thank You to desertgoodguy For This Useful Post:
Old 04-Apr-14, 19:43
Last Achievements

Desertgoodguy, just ignore the people who say you're postings are fake, and thank the people who do like it. For me i know all my stories are fictional, but i strive to make them entertaining to those loyal readers who continue to read and enjoy my stories.
Old 04-Apr-14, 20:07
Last Achievements

Thanks

I enjoyed posting them and the comments that I got thanking me and having had the chance to share my adventures with other like minded people

Unfortunately, I seem to have run afowl with one of the power that be who doesn't like or believe my posts
Old 04-Apr-14, 20:40
Points: 4,197, Level: 27 Points: 4,197, Level: 27 Points: 4,197, Level: 27
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Just my opinion desert. I was mainly referring to videos that are presented as competitive but look questionable. King, I thought about matches you could write about with Mavi Gioia. She's a fitness athlete who looks more like a bodybuilder now. At 5"3 135 pounds she could go against a light or middleweight male bodybuilder. Same with Kashma Maharaj. She has a profile up for sessions on the wb 270 list and session girls. She goes by mirage. She's 5"1 155 pounds.

If she's that short with that much muscle it's like having super human strength.
The Following User Says Thank You to cee mee For This Useful Post:
Old 04-Apr-14, 20:43
Last Achievements

understood

My wife is 5'7 125 lbs with a great wrestling skill

As my friend put it so well, she is an exotic soccer mom lolol
Old 04-Apr-14, 21:52
ap643

Kinrage, you continue to amaze, and are a master at weaving the wrestling stories. Thanks again. I have one coming shortly. Hope you will enjoy.
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 08-Apr-14, 18:54
Last Achievements

Zap vs Hulk Hogan

Cameras flashed in the press room. At the press table sat Zap, Hulk, and head ref Denise Austin. Denise stood up and approached the podium. “Greetings, and today we discuss the details of the Zap vs Hogan match. Both competitors have agreed to a cage match for the ultimate bragging rights. Zap challenged Hogan to such a match two months ago, and Hogan has graciously accepted. I can say they have been training hard since that day, and it's going to show tonight. First let me introduce you to Zap.”

Raye 'Zap' Hollitt stood up and approached the podium, dressed in a red tank top and blue jeans, her muscular arms swinging at her side. She gripped the sides of the podium and leaned towards the microphone. “Tonight, I will face Hogan in a steel cage, and I'm going to show him, who is strongest between us.” Zap smiled at the audience, they snapped pics and cheered. “Hulk is going to learn first hand the power of a strong wo-”

Hulk leaped out of his seat and lunged at the podium, he grabbed the microphone and pulled it from it's holder. “Just a minute, sweetheart. No woman will ever beat me. And you're going to feel these 24 inch pythons run wild on you.” Hulk said and flexed a double biceps pose. He stood nose to nose with Zap. “So what cha gonna do, Zapster.”

Zap grabbed the microphone and snatched it from Hulk's hand. “You'll know when I'm standing over your limp body, and all you can hear is the ref's hand slapping the mat for the three count.” Zap dropped the microphone and flexed a most muscular pose, her delts flared and biceps swelled. Hulk took two steps back. “Don't be nervous, Hulk. I'll be gentle in the ring.” Zap smiled as she moved into a side chest pose.

Hulk smirked, he reached forward and grabbed Zap by the shoulders. “It's time for you to humble yourself.” Hulk shoved Zap into the podium, both she and the podium tumbled to the ground. Two large muscular female security guards rushed Hulk, they grabbed him by the arms to restrain him. They dragged him towards the door, he kicked and screamed demanding to be released. “We'll settle this in the ring. There will be blood.”

Later That Night

Zap paced back and forth behind the entrance curtain, she was dressed in her American Gladiator's outfit. Her match with Hulk was next, she went over last minute strategies in her mind, if she wanted to beat Hogan she would need to rely on her stamina. Zap clasped her hands together, she wondered if she made the right choice by challenging Hogan. She heard her name announced over the loudspeaker, she inhaled a deep breath and let it out as she stepped through the curtain.

The crowd stood on their feet, pumping their fists and chanting Zap's name as she stood on the entrance stage. Smoke billowed out of hidden vents beneath her feet, she clenched her fists and raised them over her head, it sent the crowd into a frenzy. Zap emerged from the smoke and walked down the ramp, when she reached the bottom she come to a stop. She bowed and waved to the crowd as she climbed onto the apron and stepped through the top and middle ropes. Zap tied her hair into a ponytail and flexed her biceps for the crowd, ref Denise Austin applauded Zap's impressive physique.

“And her opponent, Hulk Hogan.” Denise said.

The lights in the arena dimmed, when they came back on, Hulk stood at the top of the entrance ramp, dressed in yellow boots and speedo, and a yellow tank top that read Hulk Rules. Hulk grabbed the collar of his tank top and ripped it down the middle, he spun the shirt over his head and threw it into the crowd. He raised his right hand by his ears and listened to the audience shout 'Hulk rules' over and over again. He walked down the entrance ramp, he pointed up towards the ceiling where the cage was suspended. Hulk rolled into the ring under the bottom rope, he sneered at Zap as he approached her. “I hope you took your vitamins and said your prayers, cause once the match begins, there's no turning back.” Hulk said as the cage descended from the ceiling hooked onto four metal chains.

The cage settled over the ring, the set up crew unhooked the chains from the cage. Denise walked up to the cage door, she nudged it gently, the door was secured by a chain and padlock. She walked to the center of the ring and motioned at Zap and Hogan. They both took their place beside the ref. “Remember, only when your feet touch the outside floor will you be declared the winner. Let's get it on.” Denise said and called for the bell. She moved out of the way.

Zap stood with hands on her hips. She looked around the ring, her heart raced in her chest. There was no way out except over the cage. She turned her gaze towards Hogan, he was rubbing his hands together and glaring at her. She took a few steps back. Hogan broke into a run and charged Zap, she stepped to her right and slammed her left foot into Hogan's rear. Hogan staggered and slammed against the south cage wall. Zap ran up behind Hogan, she rammed her right shoulder against his chest as he turned to face her.. Hogan fell backwards the back of his head banged against the cage wall. Zap cautiously approached Hogan, she leaned down and dragged him to his feet by his wrists. “On your feet, Hulkster. Show me what you got.” Zap said and leaned Hogan in the southwest corner of the ring.

Hogan lunged forward, he slammed his right forearm across Zap's chest. Zap slammed down hard onto her back. Hogan raised his right foot and slammed it down on Zap's abs, he reached down and dragged her to her feet by her hair. He slammed his left fist into her chest, and then pounded her in the abs with his right knee. He grabbed her wrist and whipped her into the south cage wall. Zap bounced off the ropes and ran at Hogan, she leaped into the air and drop kicked him in the chest. Hogan slammed onto his back, he rolled and jumped to his feet. Hogan stared at Zap as she got to her feet, he flexed his left bicep and smiled at Zap. “The pythons are revving up, Zapster. You better be ready.” Hogan said and pointed at her.

Zap crouched down, she propelled herself forward and speared Hogan onto his back. She grabbed his ankles and flipped him onto his stomach in a boston crab. Zap leaned back as far as she could, Hogan screamed as pain shot up his back, he pounded the mat with his fists. Zap smiled and leaned back farther, she knew she couldn't win by submission but she would do everything she could to weaken her foe. Zap released the hold and approached the south cage wall. She grabbed the bars and began to climb the cage wall.

Hogan stumbled to his feet, when he saw Zap on the cage wall, he leaped to his feet and lunged towards the wall. Zap had barely made it up halfway when Hogan grabbed her around the waist. He yanked her off the wall and suplexed her to the mat. Hogan got to his feet, his stood over Zap's head, he leaped into the air and slammed his right leg across Zap's chest. Hogan rolled to his feet. He crouched down by Zap's face, he grabbed her by the throat and dragged her to her feet. Hogan threw Zap over the the back of his shoulders, he strutted around the ring while applying a torture rack on Zap.

The crowd got to their feet, Zap's name echoed throughout the arena. The chant gave Zap strength, she reversed the hold into a ddt, she slammed Hogan's head onto the mat. Zap leaped to her feet, she stood over Hogan and flexed her biceps, the crowd was whipped into a frenzy by Zap's showboating. It was a mistake Hogan would never let her forget. Hogan leaped to his feet, he wrapped his 24inch arms around Zap's waist and squeezed her hard. Zap's arms were pinned to her side, she tried to wiggle free, but Hogan's grip was too powerful. Hogan smiled as Zap began to moan, he squeezed her even tighter, her head drooped to the side. Hogan bodyslammed Zap onto her back.

Hogan stomped his feet on the mat, he flexed his biceps and looked out to he crowd, he was working himself into a Hulkamania frenzy. Zap staggered to her feet and clenched hr hands into fists, she raised her fists in front of her face and approached Hogan. Zap slammed her right fist into Hogan's chest, Hogan seemed unfazed by the strike and continued to shake and shimmy. Zap slammed her left fists into Hogan's chin, Hogan laughed it off. Zap swung her right fist at Hogan's face. He grabbed her wrist and shook his head. Hogan grabbed Zap and lifted her into a vertical suplex position. He slammed her onto her back with a devastating powerslam. Hogan stood over Zap, flexing his biceps. He crouched down and slammed his right fist into Zap's abs. Hogan turned and approached the north cage wall. He began to climb the cage wall.

Zap pushed herself to her feet, she stumbled towards the wall where Hogan was climbing. She ran towards him and rammed her left shoulder into the small of his back. Hogan lost his grip and fell to the mat. Zap grabbed Hogan's hair and dragged him to his feet. She shoved his head between her knees and moved him into a pildriver position. Zap plopped down onto her rear, slamming the top of Hogan's head onto the mat. She rose to her feet and approached the north cage wall and began to climb up. Hogan rolled onto his stomach and crawled towards the north ropes, he pulled himself to his feet and mounted the cage wall beside Zap.

Zap slammed her right elbow into Hogan's side, Hogan slammed his left elbow into Zap's chin. Zap slid down the cage wall, she kept her footing and slammed Hogan's face against the cage. “This is my cage, Hogan. You're about to be zapped.” Zap said and slammed her fist into Hogan's chin. He down the cage wall and fell to the mat. Hogan was on his feet again, Zap neared the top rim of the cage. Hogan ran towards the northeast corner and climbed to the top turnbuckle. He leaped up and grabbed the rim of the cage. He pulled himself up just as Zap had pulled herself on top of the cage rim. Zap stood and slowly approached her foe, Hogan was kneeling on the rim holding on as tight as he could.

Hogan glared at Zap as she approached him, he waiting patiently. When she reached him, he swung his left fist into her abs. Hogan realized his mistake when Zap stumbled backward and dropped down to the padded foam floor on the outside of the ring. Denise called for the bell declaring Zap the winner of the match. Hogan climbed down off the cage and dropped to his feet outside the ring. Hogan approached Zap, he stared down at her prone form. He nodded his head and helped Zap to her knees. He grabbed her left wrist and raised it over her head in victory.

The crowd chanted Zap's name repeated, Groggily, Zap got to her feet with Hogan's help. Hogan Flexed his biceps at his side. Zap leaned in and kissed his right bicep and then the left. Zap dropped to her knees at Hogan's feet and kissed him on the abs. Hogan nodded and smiled at the crowd. Hogan dropped to his knees and grabbed Zap by the chin, he leaned in and kissed Zap on the mouth. Hogan bent down and licked Zap's six pack washboard abs. Zap leaned down and kissed Hogan's groin. Hogan groaned and got to his feet. He lifted Zap into his arms and cradled her. He got to his feet and walked up the entrance ramp, he walked through the curtains and walked to Zap's dressing room. He opened the door and went inside, slamming the door shut behind him. Hogan dropped Zap onto her futon mattress and climbed on top of her. “My 10inch python is about to run wild inside you, so whatcha gonna do, Zap.” Hogan said as he ripped Zap's costume off her sweat drenched and chiseled body. Hogan ripped off his shorts and left his boots.

“Give me every inch of it, you're about to be zapped.” Zap said and ran her hands over Hogan's muscular pecs. That night neither Zap or Hogan got any sleep.
Old 08-Apr-14, 18:56
kingrage
This message has been deleted by kingrage. Reason: duplicate post

Tags
athletic, domination, mixed wrestling, male vs female