Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 10-Aug-21, 02:45
Points: 4,397, Level: 27 Points: 4,397, Level: 27 Points: 4,397, Level: 27
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: The adventures of Daphne

Amara jumped in the arena and took off her clothing she was now stark naked, at 5’9” and 185 pounds she was muscular and lean with a slender waist wide hips and full biceps and shoulders, she had been a sprinter and pankration practitioner since she was 5 years old and her body looked the part.

Brontes was 6’3” and 215 and he had a similar build, he too was built for speed and was an undefeated pankration champion.

They would test themselves today in their preferred fitting styles.

From the corner of her eye, she saw Daphne being removed from the arena by two guards, a slave collar on her neck connected to her wrist and ankles by a chain, her ankles also collared.

“You look taller," he said "and your tits and ass are bigger, I will enjoy my cock in you today “

“Dead men can’t fuck” she said.

They circled each other and she struck first jabbing her left fist straight into his lips it split his lip and he bled for the first time in years.

He smiled, but was surprised at her speed, he threw his own jab at her now but she ducked under it and countered with a right cross that bruised and cut his cheek staggering him, she pressed in and landed her knee on his stomach, then a left hook to the side of his head and then an elbow to his nose there was an audible crack as it broke, she immediately brought her leg up and kicked him on his chest he dropped on his back, but this was a ruse.

He was not actually as hurt as he seemed, he was hoping she would jump on him and she did.

She jumped on him and mounted him, this was her first mistake.

She started raining punches on him he took a few before he was able to wrap his arms around hers and pull her down, he head-butted her hard, busted her lips then he did it again still holding her arms he rolled on top of her.

And started to bash her face with his fists but she reached up behind his head and brought his face down into her breast it was a temporary smother but it worked allowing her to roll him into his back and get back on her feet.

She moved away from him and tried heel kicking his head but he avoided it and sprang back to his feet.

They engaged again with their fists and she was proving to be faster than him.

She was landing more but he was stronger and the punches he did land were beginning to take their toll.

She knew she had to switch it up so she grabbed his cock and pulled up she then slammed her knee into his balls.

But instead of falling to his knees he bit her clavicle bone and tore out flesh and muscle she fell to her knees in pain her hand on her wound bleeding, her second mistake going for his nuts too soon.

It was now that he fell in front of her clutching his privates his pain threshold was substantial and soon he was grabbing her hair and punching her face.

She was punching back too, but she was weak the gash by her shoulders was bleeding profusely and she felt herself weakened and her punches were not having much effect now.

He got up and she was still on her knees he smashed his knee on her face and broke her nose, then another knee right in the middle of her eyes and another knee on her left eye soon her face was a bloody mess.
He lifted her to her feet holding on to her hair he now put one hand behind her neck and brought his knees to her stomach and started kneeing her there she took 3 quick knees before her hands came down and grabbed his knee one hand on top, one on the bottom, she pulled up and with her other leg tripped him and threw him to the ground.
She then dropped to her knees and started to hammer fist him in the head, she pounded him as hard as she could, but he brought his leg up and kicked her in the side of her head, then as she started to fall back he jumped up and clamped front head scissors on her they both toppled over but he was on top and her neck was caught between his thighs he was sitting on her chest.
He squeezed her neck between his thighs and her vision blurred and the crowd noise became a hum and everything seemed to go in slow motion for her.

The world was spinning and she felt nauseous and dizzy. She was fading she felt like she was sinking.
He grabbed his engorged cock and shoved it in her mouth deep in her throat.
She gaged and choked she tried bitting down, he smiled at her as he felt her teeth dig a little into his flesh, but he was too thick and she couldn’t clamp down, it only gave him pleasure and he slid even deeper down her throat. As he grabbed the back of her skull her eyes went wide.

"I will show you now how powerful my cock is and bending back and reaching her ankles behind him he folded her legs into her, he held her there until he was even deeper inside her mouth, her hands clasping his thighs trying to pry his legs off, trying to breathe, she was choking on cock and not in a good way for her. He was savoring his victory.

"10 long years I looked for you, then I heard about Daphne, Andromeda's champion and I just had to fight her," he said "And there you were my glorious wife looking on as I toyed with your champion" She could not reply only looked at him with hatred, but fear as well. He could see the fear in her eyes and he loved it.

He let go of her legs and they fell limp to the ground bent at the knees he put his hands at the base of her skull and got up she was now on her knees, reaching behind her, he grabbed her ankles in each hand and lifted her by her throat with his cock using his hands to pull on her legs and bend her spine towards him, she was bent in a semi-circle her back cracking and her eyes wide unable to scream in pain, she passed out.
Brontes dropped her like a sack.

A few minutes later she opened her eyes, she was flat on her belly in the arena and he was on her back he had his arms around her neck and was pulling her neck back in a sleeper hold but he was not choking her just holding her in place while his cock fucked her ass.
After he was done he squeezed her again and knocked her out, then got up.
He called one of his guards over “ take her to my tent” he commanded
The man put the naked amazon on his shoulder and carried her out of the arena.
Brontes turned around to look at the crowd staring at the governor and asked,

“ Any challengers ?” The crowd was silent.

He turned around and walked out of the arena.

Amara woke up inside the tent bound and gagged her arms and legs bound to chains that ran all the way up to a wooden beam at the roof of the enormous tent she was in.
There was a mechanical contraption attached to the chain with pulleys here and there all converging on a wheel that was attached to the bedpost. She was on the floor in the middle of the tent, naked and spread-eagled awaiting whatever it was Brontes was planning for her.

He came in now with 5 other men they all looked at her as they came in with dumb looks on their faces but not daring to ask any questions.
He ushered them to take seats by the table and said “how do you like my new tent decoration “ imported all the way from Laconia, pure bread runway spartan princess”

They all looked amazed at this naked and bruised Amazon and at his face that was also considerably bruised they had never seen him bruised before.

“Yes she gave me quite the fight in the arena too bad you missed it was just a few hours ago”

Ah, they exclaimed, "she must be a formidable foe then".

“The only woman worthy of giving me a son, “ he said.

“Now gentlemen back to business “

“The twins have agreed to work as scouts and Nestor will train new recruits for the games I want him to report to you Plinius”
The bastard was conducting his business right in front of her.
All of her Ludus had decided to work for him in exchange that Daphne and herself be allowed to live. She could only wonder what fate awaited Daphne.
The poor sweet girl. She was terrified that her old enemy now had involved her as well in this drama. What would he do with her?

After much banter and drinking the men finally left.

“Alone at last why don’t we exchange wedding vows,” he said and he took his armor off and shoved his erect cock inside her, he was not gentle and it was the biggest cock she’d ever taken he broke her as he fucked her and she passed out after about an hour of his relentless pounding when she awoke, she knew now what the pullies were for, her legs were elevated so that only her upper back made contact with the floor he meant to breed her.

He was making sure all his seed went into her.

She awoke the next morning early, thirsty and hungry she was weak and her mouth was dry still gaged she was dizzy from the heat in the tent and the lack of water, both her eyes were swollen from yesterday's beating and she barely recognized Helga when she came in.

She was an older woman perhaps early 50s but she was still strong and retained her beauty younger men were always at her bed.

Helga took her gag off and gave her water.
She also gave her warm bone broth, this felt like the best meal she had ever had.

She thanked the woman who was now wiping her face with a damp cloth.
She asked about Daphne and the others
She told her Daphne had been given to the head concubine a cruel woman who had her orally service the men standing guard
She has had chances to escape but will not she is playing at being scared and submissive.

"Smart girl we must plan this the right way," she said.
She thought that it may be wise to adopt Daphne's strategy to her own situation, but she would be careful, Brontes seemed like a man who would not be fooled easily.

Helga went to the machine to lower her legs but Amara stopped her from doing so. "He is cruel he will punish you for that, leave it," she said "I will be fine" she added.

"Ok but please finish the broth you need to be strong" and she fed her the rest, then gave her more water.

Then she was gone hours later he walked in and lowered her legs and plowed her again she made no sounds of pleasure and uttered no harsh words just took it all as best she could.
This went on for a few more days, but Helga did not come to feed her, nor give her water.

"I need some entertainment you will fight my head concubine, she is a good wrestler I have heard, should give you a good match" "I will tell the men to make a circle"

He introduced them in the circle. Taking care to sound like an arena announcer or was it a court jester, it was all the same to him.

"This is Amara princess of Sparta trained as a spartan youth with the boys and men of the agoge, undefeated at sprinting and wrestling in her native land" though she could barely stand she carried herself proudly still, and the guards looked at her with lust.

"And this is Drucilla my favorite Athenian whore, she wrestled her cousin once and beat his manhood, she is also undefeated as a tavern wrestler" bets please, all the men bet on the spartan princess.

The women circled each other but it was over quickly, Drucilla punched the poor girl in the mouth and she fell in a heap.

She then mounted her and applied a head scissors choking her out, then sat on her face and rubbed her pussy to orgasm on Amara's lips, to the cheer of the soldiers, who did not care that they had lost their bet.
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register][Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] Amara did not care about her humiliation and lapped at the woman's pussy she needed water.

Meanwhile, on the other side of the camp, Daphne was doing her part to lift the morale of the guards under the strict supervision of Her new mistress Lidia
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Last edited by condensato; 12-Aug-21 at 00:12.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to condensato For This Useful Post:
Old 11-Aug-21, 18:24
Last Achievements

Daphne had settled into her role at the new camp quite nicely and it was not entirely an act, she did have an opportunity to escape on two occasions, but she would not abandon her mistress.

However, she was not entirely truthful to Helga, she was not biding her time to escape, she was in fear for her life and was terrified of Brontes, he had toyed with her in the arena and then destroyed her mistress.

The near-death experience had traumatized her she did not want to step into the arena ever again, if it meant sucking cock and bedding whomever she was told to she would do it, so long as they did not see her as a fighter or a threat.
She saw Nestor and avoided him, but he called her over and her mistress bid her go to him.

"Daphne, I have a couple of boys I would like you to train with " Don't rough them up too much just put them through the wringer a bit," He said.

Daphne looked at her mistress, and Lidia said, "go on girl remove your clothing and enter the fighting pit".

The fighting pit was a pig corral that had been arranged as a training ground it was damp and muddy more of a mud pit than a proper training facility, but Nestor said it improved footing and that the mud was good for the skin.

Reluctantly she took off her clothes and handed them to her mistress she stepped into the muddy pit her feet sinking about 6 inches in the moist cool mud she had to admit it felt good on her bare skin the young man across from her was about 17 Daphne was just two years older, but when she saw how nervous the boy was and how he was red in the face she had to chuckle a bit. and it put her at ease, he also had a big cock, even flaccid he was huge, she could just imagine it hard.

They circled each other and the boy lunged when they engaged Daphne felt how strong he was. He was sturdy, but not as strong as the smith's son, she was stronger and easily overpowered him and put him on his butt, she also noticed he seemed to get excited by being overpowered and his cock was getting hard. They engaged again and Daphne was now fully into the experience she seemed to have forgotten her brand new fear of fighting, except this seemed to be something else now, she flipped the boy over her shoulders and landed on his chest with his head locked in her arms, the boys cock was now fully erect and it was a massive member she could not take her eyes of it, it would soon be a lot closer since he managed to roll over now and sit on her chest he pinned her arms to the ground and moved his butt up against her chest so that the tip of his huge cock was touching her lips, he had a big grin on his face, Daphne's eyes went wide with surprise and her fighting pride took over she bucked the boy over and spun around quickly cathing him in reverse head scissors she squeezed and he yelled out tapping on her leg submitting to her. she let him go.

They were both sweating and covered from head to toe in shining slick mud and both were smiling.

"Suck his cock Daphne," said Lidia Daphne looked at the boy and smiled she knelt in front of him and put his cock in her mouth, and started to joyfully pleasure the boy Lidia came over and whispered something to Nestor he smiled at her and instructed the boy to put a leg on top of Daphne's shoulder and the other one, "now cross your ankles and squeeze her as she swallows you. push into her slowly and straighten your legs as you squeeze, that's it boy now push her head into your cock. let her suck you and when you feel about to pop knock her out". He said.

"Daphne, try to escape, let's see if the boy can hold you", the wrestling match began a new, only this time Daphne was at a disadvantage a crowd began to gather watching the spectacle unfold, would the former champion of the arena be able to escape or would a mere boy of 17 and a novice wrestler be able to knock her out.

Brontes's men who bet on anything began to bet some on the boy some on the girl and each faction began to cheer them on.

Daphne for her part knew how to get out of the hold, but it would involve a lot of pain for the boy and now her fear of reprisal kicked in and she simply tried to pry his thighs off her neck with her hands failing miserably she felt herself fading and the boy stronger than he knew was really squeezing her hard as he neared his release soon he spasmed and his thighs squeezed the poor girl who went limp and passed out with his cock to the base in her mouth.

"Take your prize behind the stable and plow her good boy," said Lidia and she took Nestor by the hand and they followed the boy who put the unconscious Daphne over his shoulders and carried her out to the back of the stable.

The other boy was going to have to wait his turn.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to condensato For This Useful Post:
Old 12-Aug-21, 00:34
Last Achievements

The twins, Phoebe and Ariadne were on a scouting mission for their war chief Brontes, war was brewing between Sparta and Athens and he needed troop location ships camp areas garrisons, etc, they were to map the outskirts and infiltrate the city.

“Why am I dressed as a whore Ariadne protested”

“Because you like cocks more than I do”

“ I prefer girls” she smiled thinking about Daphne and Andromeda or Amara she thought.

“And you are not a whore you are a priestess in the temple of Eros “ she added.

“Same thing,” said Ariadne blowing her bangs out of her forehead.

“I suspected she was spartan” she added as if reading her sister's thoughts.

“Me too,” Phoebe said.

"Here this is where we part ways, be careful little sister, and don’t have too much fun at the temple and don’t straddle the horse priestess".

Ariadne hated being called little sister they were only minutes apart, still, she kissed her sister goodbye and prayed Artemis would look after her as she had always done.

She was getting close to the city so she lifted her right leg and swung it across her horse so she looked like a proper whore or acolyte or whatever she was supposed to be.

She rode up to the temple and a young priest dressed in a scant loin cloth lifted his muscular arms and put them about her waist and placed her gently on the ground, his eyes staring at her and his hands lingering at her waist.
She smiled at the fellow and thought to herself, this is going to be fun.

'Come sister" he said motioning her inside the temple" there are many worshipers gathering, let me introduce you to your sisters"

It is here she met the acolyte Mirna who would prove instrumental in the weeks to come.

Mirna was an Amazon and her tribe was traveling through the region looking for sport and glory.

She introduced herself as such she was a tall athletic woman with broad shoulders and wide hips but small breasts.

Ariadne found her form very attractive, this was definitely going to be fun.

Ariadne had heard of this tribe of women who hated men and made war with them, but she had never met one.

She asked Mirna about her tribe now.

"Is it true you have no men and that you kill any that come near you? And that you cut your breast off to use spear and bow?"

Mirna laughed at this notion and explained.

"There are a lot of lies spread about us" she continued,

"We do not hate men, we hate their ways and how they try to change us to their whim. We worship the feminine form so we do not mutilate our bodies. We participate in ritual mating, but we do not kill our male sons we give them back to the father and we keep our females".

"There are males who choose to live by our ways and from time to time we may have slaves or lovers we keep close, our sisterhood is strong, but also misunderstood".

Ariadne was fascinated by what she was hearing.

“Are you nomads?” she asked

"Yes" replied Mirna "we do not like to stay in one place for too long".

"I brought half a dozen sisters to the temple to conceive for the tribe and I volunteered to accompany them to supervise," she said blushing a bit.

"Supervise", repeated Ariadne and winked at her, this made her even redder in the face.

Ariadne thought it was adorable for such a warrior to be affected that way.

"Come sister," said the young man "we must get you ready to receive the worshipers we must prepare you for the ritual bathing and coupling"

Her eyebrow perked up at the word coupling.

"Can Mirna come with us too, you know, supervise?" she said looking at her, "yes", he said "it is essential she participate"

"Yes of course," said Mirna with a grin from ear to ear and lust in her eyes.

After the ritual bathing and coupling and after Mirna and Ariadne had exchanged orgasms with each other and the young man, it was time for Ariadne to do her job and spy.

The men that came to the temple of Eros were the Generals and Senators of Athens.

And they spoke of philosophy and politics, but also of troops and garrisons and couriers and favors. Ariadne learned a lot this day.

She had too much fun. [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

After, when it was way past midnight she left the temple with Mirna and the half dozen amazons and made it to their camp which was up in the mountains and about half a day's horse ride.

There she would meet with the amazon chief Areto and tell her the story of her mistress and the situation they were in currently.

The amazon Areto knew of Brontes and his cruelty and how he benefited from the war between the two powers. He was a formidable fighter who had killed many of her warriors in the arena, showing no mercy and in cruel fashion.

She would help, but this needed to be planned Ariadne assured her they would strike only when victory was guaranteed

"Ah, young one," she said, "victory is never guaranteed, but I admire your confidence".

Come now you must give me a demonstration of this wrestling ability I have seen you and your twin in the arena you are both skilled and fearless.

"Let’s wrestle," she said

And they were led to the center of the camp where they removed their clothes and were oiled up Mirna making sure every inch of her body was oiled up "watch her she is a trickster" she advised.

At 5,8” and 150 pounds the twins were lighting fast and athletic but this older woman was crafty and was matching and countering every move trying to get in close to Ariadne, they were about the same size but Ariadne knew the amazon was much stronger than herself.

Soon she managed to close the distance and bring the fight to the ground it was here where Ariadne proved capable but no match for the older veteran.
she soon found herself helpless and caught in a spladle with her womanhood exposed for all the tribe to see.

The amazon then said, "come sisters let us show our young warrior guest our hospitality" and one by one starting with Mirna the Amazons went down and pleasured her exposed juicy sex with their tongues and their fingers and some even their feet.

Ariadne was having a very good day indeed.

From her position on the ground, she told the chieftain "you must teach me this hold"

I need to become an expert on this one, she thought.

She would have some fun with this move she thought and enjoyed the amazons eating her out, they seemed hungry.

The next day she met her sister at the agreed-upon place a little cave by the river.

When she arrived phoebe was naked by the fire hanging her clothes to dry.

They hugged and kissed and Ariadne grabbed her ass checks in both hands and squeezed

Phoebe moaned and kissed her back undressing her and they playfully tussled and rolled on the ground after the girls were satisfied they sat by the fire and relayed the last two day's events.

Phoebe told of her meeting with Sicario the pirate and how he agreed to aid in their escape but would only commit a few men to battle. He did however offer sanctuary on Mikonos.

She also learned valuable information for Brontes enough to satisfy him that they did his bidding.

Ariadne told phoebe that she was leaving all behind and would devote the rest of her life to the service of Eros as an acolyte of the temple. Phoebe’s eyes went wide with shock and her sister burst out laughing.

" I jest sister", she said and explained her adventures, telling her every detail except for the wrestling with Areto.

"The information from the temple will please Brontes, it will earn his trust", said, Phoebe.

"The Amazon tribe will be formidable, but there will be many losses we must devise a sound strategy," she added.

"I think I already have a plan sister", she said.

She explained the amazons have an aphrodisiac they use in their rituals but combined with another herb it will induce sleep in all who drink it. We just have to pour this on the wine jugs during the festival of the nymphs, the Amazons will also provide the women for the festival.

"I like where this is going," said Phoebe.

Thus, the sisters planned the escape from Bronte's compound, in the morning they would travel to the port or Megaris and catch sail with Sicario and his pirates, and hopefully Daphne, the twins were dying to see their sweet Daphne, they had not had a chance to speak with her since her loss in the arena.

"You will like Sicario sister" Phoebe winked at her.

************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ******

Meanwhile, in Sparta, a young man was returning to the home of his youth, to the man that had gifted him to the warlord Brontes, the home of his sister the princess Amara.

Lucious was a tall athletic young man at just 15 years old the adopted son of Brontes was feared and respected by the small elite mercenary unit he commanded.
Luscious was 6’3” and 185 pounds he was second in abilities only to Brontes, but everyone knew it was only a matter of time before he surpassed his mentor.

It had been 11 years since he left Sparta and now he was back on a special mission To kill one of the two kings who ruled Sparta, his own father.

Brontes had made a deal with the other king and so Lucious walked into the throne room alone, took his sword out, and killed his father. He did it all in one motion without uttering a single word and when the guards and the other king attacked him he quickly dispatched them and left the other king wounded but alive.

He walked out of the king's hall and motioned his men to follow they mounted their horses and as they rode out a voice inside the hall yelled out: "murder, the king is dead" they sped up their horses and left through the city gates, they would be long gone before anyone mounted a pursuit.

Last edited by condensato; 12-Aug-21 at 00:46.
Old 12-Aug-21, 02:09
Last Achievements

The warlord had left 10 days ago and commanded that no one enter the tent until his return.

When he walked into the tent he covered his nose and stepped out and yelled for Helga.

Helga walked into the tent and what she saw horrified her, the sad and beaten form of Amara. Shit and piss stained the floors. She must have lost at least 40 pounds. Her eyes were sunken in and she had a gag in her mouth.

She lowered the pullies so that her legs came down and gave her water to drink, her lips were parched and dry and she was a shell of her formidable self, yet her will was still strong.

Helga put her hands inside the woman's vagina and reached deep inside Amara recoiled in pain but did not cry out.

"She is with child now 3 months, you should have let me see her sooner".

He said nothing.

"She needs to be strong otherwise your child will be weak, she is spartan have you not heard how they treat their pregnant women?"

"Enough, take her to your tent and care for her and have Daphne come here and clean her shit and piss it stinks in here and none but you will speak with the whore no one goes in your tent"

He looked at Amara and said to her "11 years old my son would have been 11 years you robbed me you whore" and he spat on her.

Helga picked up Amara and carried her to her tent she cradled the amazon like she was a babe, she would give her a bath and put some clothes on her and feed her. She kissed the young woman's forehead.

Daphne passed them by with a bucket of water and rags to clean the floor, when she met Amara's eyes she started to cry and was horrified at the look of her former mistress and lover.

She was about to enter the tent when Brontes grabbed her by the neck with one arm and threw her face down on the floor ripping her clothes off with the other hand he then took his breaches off and turned her on her back and plowed into her right there forcefully and with rage, the girl just took it and said not a word.

It took everything Nestor had to not jump and kill the man right then and there. but he knew his time would come. and soon. and it would be his mistress who deserved this kill no one else.

After he was finished he got up and kicked her in the head "get up you filthy whore and go clean my tent and you better do a good job" Daphne got up and went to put her clothes on and Brontes said "no whore used them to clean my tent, then you can put them on you will need more rags then what you brought and more water, your bitch mistress shits like a cow" Daphne did as she was told and entered the tent, for once the dog spoke the truth, she would need a lot more water and a lot more rags, this was going to take a while.

The twins had not returned, but they had sent a courier with valuable info and he had sent one back letting them know that if they did not return before the baby was born, Daphne would be dead. He sent a message to Megaris for he did not know where they were, but would probably get there on their way back.

In 5 months' time, Amara was healthy and strong as an ox and at a weight of 220 pounds she had a big belly, she was a beautiful glowing mother to be. She wrestled and exercised in the corral with Nestor and sometimes would plow him in the back of the stables if Brontes was out of the camp.

Helga had said it would be good for her labor if she had regular sex, neither she nor Nestor were complaining.

Occasionally she would exchange glances with Daphne and the girls would nod at each other they were planning an escape but it had to wait until the baby was born.

Helga would relay messages to the girls back and forth taking care that Brontes did not see her talking to Daphne.

But he had eyes everywhere and soon he was told that Daphne and Helga were talking regularly but they did not know about what.

He summoned both women and stripped them and tied them to post in the square and had them whipped, 30 lashes each.

He left them overnight if they survived they could continue living. Helga survived the night, but Daphne was gone.

That morning the camp was buzzing. A search party was formed and the war hounds had her scent but they were chasing the wrong girl.

Running in the opposite direction was Daphne’s mistress the spartan spy Lidia she had on Daphne’s armor and weapons and had used the same scented oils Daphne always used.

Daphne smelling like piss and shit after bathing herself in the stables with the stuff was on her way southeast to a beach in Attica where she would meet Sicario

But first, she needed a bath she jumped into the river and bathed herself her back was raw and bleeding still but she would wrap it now and apply the salve Helga had given her the day before as best she could she then put on Lidia’s scantly attire[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] and would have to find a horse.

She presently came upon an Athenian garrison and spotted her mount., but she would have to take out the guard.

She snuck up behind him put him in a chokehold and knocked him out quickly

She tiptoed inside the camp, everyone else was snoring she grabbed a horse and quietly let him out then she mounted him and broke into an easy trot it would take just a few hours to reach the ship it was anchored on a secluded beach in Attica.

It was about midday when she got to the beach there was already a small bout eating to take her aboard

When she boarded the Talon as the ship was called, the sailors hooted and Hollered at her presence and marveled at her stunning beauty.

At just 20 years old Daphne had lost all her baby fat and they were starring a perfect female specimen 135 well-distributed woman flesh that exuded power grace and sexiness.

To the sailors who had been at sea 60 days, she was Aphrodite and Athena, in the flesh.

Captain Sicario told her she could have the use of his cabin and bargained with her for the use of her talents she agreed but informed the captain she would need at least 3 days to heal her back then she would get to work there were about 35 men on the ship including the captain so she would make some needed coin on this voyage it would take at least 30 days to meet the twins at Megaris so she got to work.

Daphne made a lot of coins on this voyage.

Last edited by condensato; 12-Aug-21 at 04:08.
The Following User Says Thank You to condensato For This Useful Post:
Old 12-Aug-21, 23:04
Last Achievements

The twins arrived in Megaris one day Ahead of the Talon, they had a message from Brontes at the Tavern, it read: Best you return quickly before my son is born, if you should fail you will find Daphne's head on a pike.

When they stepped out of the tavern, a familiar squeak was heard and a beautiful hawk landed on Phoebe's arm, she stroked its head and kissed it and gave him a treat with her other hand, as Ariadne took the message and read out loud "Daphne has escaped, she yelled with glee, and Mistress gave birth two weeks ago to a 10-pound baby boy.

Lidia is in Pokies with the Amazons and Sicario should be in Megaris by the time this gets to you, with luck, Daphne will be with him.

The girls were buzzing with excitement, but also anxious and truth be told a little afraid. So far everything was going as planned, but both knew that plans sometimes went to shit.

They decided it was a good time to drink and fornicate, so they went back to the bar looking to do both.

They ordered drinks and sat at a table and waited, they did not have to wait long as two handsome sturdy looking young men walked over to their table and asked to sit with them, the girls agreed, and soon enough after a few drinks they left with the young men, they had a hovel not far from a town near a beach and the girls spent the rest of the day and night fucking drinking and wrestling with their newfound friends.

They were of course no match for the twins, but they were game to try.

They wrestled each other playfully and put on a show for the two men
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

In the morning the men woke up to find the girls gone but a hearty stew was still hot in the kitchen. Amazed at not being robbed they smiled and started to eat the breakfast they were left with, they would never forget those twins.

Phoebe was teasing her sister as they walked on the beach towards the port.

"you would make a fine Athenian wife sister," she said "cooking for those men, do you want to marry and be plowed and have many children?" she teased.

"Would that be so bad to have a man and a family? " Ariadne asked then she thought of the amazons, "maybe I could live like the amazons" ? she said out loud.

" Take a man slave, and give up your son if you had a boy and not a girl," said Phoebe. "We never knew our parents Phoebe, it would be good to have a family," she said.

Phoebe hugged her sister and kissed her, and said "I have you sister, you are all the family I will ever need"

They would have to finish the conversation later as they now spotted the Talon docking into port and a familiar figure on the dock, dressed in strange armor and holding strange weapons they broke into a sprint at the same time and reached the girl, also at the same time, they were so exited that all three of them fell into the water in a splash.

Swimming to shore the 3 girls were screaming, laughing, and crying in each other's arms.

After much hugging and kissing and butt grabbing some calm was established.

They sat on the beach and recounted their stories and Daphne brought them up to speed, they, in turn, let Daphne know that Amara was now the mother of a baby boy and Lidia was safe and sound with the Amazons in Phokis.

Once they set sail they would send Hermes, as they called the hawk, by the time they made it to Phokis the amazons would be in Lokris near Bronte's camp.

Daphne said there were 250 men with Brontes, and 30 concubines, the concubines will not fight, but the wild card is Lucious, Bronte's adopted son and Amara's little brother that she thinks is safe back in Sparta.

Lidia would not tell Amara about Lucious being raised by Brontes, even Brontes has not mentioned it". Phoebe now asked "why has no one told her "

"Because it will break her she will not raise a hand against her little brother". said Daphne, "this is what Lidia said she knows them both".

" the girl adored her little brother when they lived in Sparta before their father brought this monster into their mist".

Daphne was visibly shaking whenever she had to say his name or talk about him, Ariadne asked her about it. "Daphne you have to get over that fear we are going to have to face him and it may be you or me against him "

"I know Ariadne she said, but the man is just " "A man," said Phoebe "and he bleeds like anybody else" "come let us speak with Sicario and get you a room you look tired as hell, we can take over sailor duty for now" she winked at Ariadne, who had a big grin on her face. "What"? she said and they all started laughing.

They went to the tavern and got Daphne a room she needed to sleep in before they set sail again.

Then the twins sent Hermes with a message to Lokris for Nestor.

They went to see the captain of the Talon about arrangements, since Ariadne had been a recent acolyte of Eros, Phoebe decided she, would get Captain duty, and Phoebe herself would go on sailor duty.

Ariadne thought this was fair and when she spied the captain she told her sister " I love you sister"

Last edited by condensato; 12-Aug-21 at 23:13.
Old 13-Aug-21, 04:48
Last Achievements

Nestor saw Hermès flying overhead it was early morning he went to the olive tree just outside of camp and climbed up as was his habit, there, in an empty nest, the hawk had dropped his message.

Nestor always marveled how the hawk never missed its target, the twins had done a great job training him. He was so proud of them he had trained them since they were orphans when he found them both in a basket just days old.

The message read: tonight will be the festival of the nymphs and it will also be the day the dog Brontes breathes his last.

There were numerous heart drawings and lips and the words kisses and Hugs were scribbled every were He smiled and looked towards the training ground there were at least 25 young men in his care he knew all of them would be loyal to him and would fight by his side tonight, he wondered how many would die.

At midday a lone figure walked into the camp, an Amazon armed with a spear and a longbow.

She met with Brontes in his tent.

"50 virgins you say to mate with my men"? "Yes she replied tonight at midnight is the festival of the nymphs, my tribe of amazons requires 50 men to mate our virgins I suspect your camp can meet our demands"

"How many men in your camp?" she asked.

"I have 250 soldiers not including present company" "my girls can lay with 5 men each," she said

"No, he said 50 men for 50 virgins I do not want my men so engaged tonight, you will have my most deserving men," he said " "very well," she said "they will arrive tonight at midnight unarmed, please treat them well"

She got up to leave and he said "you will lay with my men and me right now" there were 5 men in the room.

Mirna removed her clothing and said, "As you wish, who will go first?"

"I will", said Brontes and removed his armor.

Mirna gasped when she saw his fully erect member it was the biggest cock she had ever seen she had a smile on her face when she stepped forward.

After a couple of hours, the Amazon left the camp and entered the cave that led to the amazon hideout. She met with the chieftain, Areto, the twins' Phoebe and Ariadne, Lidia, and Daphne.

"I scouted the camp it is vast like your man Nestor said.

255 well trained well-armed men, after the maidens perform the ritual mating there will be only 205 capable men hopefully mostly drunk, but all will be seasoned warriors"

"My mistress alone is capable of killing 30 men on her own and she is fat with baby weight and her tits are large and full of life-giving milk"

"You forget your mistress was defeated by Brontes, the same man who decimated you in the arena and nearly ended your life young one", said Areto.

Daphne said nothing and lowered her head in shame "no need to be ashamed child, you yet live and will have your chance at vengeance tonight," she said.

And lifting Daphne's chin tenderly with her hand, looking her in the eye she added. "I was there that day and saw the fight, you were masterful with your twin blades, but it was an ill choice of weapons against the Katana he was wielding, it is an eastern sword, Mirna is familiar with the style, you may have beaten him had you used a spear"

Then I will use a spear tonight chieftain, she said and the Amazon called out one of her warriors "Aite go to my hut and bring the spear , my gift to you Daphne from an acient time , but it will serve you well "

Aite came back with a long and sturdy spear, that had a big stone arrowhead at its point.

The spear was balanced and looked newly made, but Areto assured her it was ancient and the amazons who wielded it, did so in the nude.

To this Daphne said, "then I too will be pure tonight and fight naked with a spear" she had her chest sticking out and her hands on her hips when she said it and Ariadne thought she looked so cute.[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Areto too had a smile on her face, Phoebe and Lisandra had told her about Daphne's fear of Brontes and fighting in the arena again, and the elder amazon was happy she could inspire the young former champion of the arena.

She was dying to wrestle the girl as well, and teach her some tricks, but that could wait.

At another location, a young man was making his way to Bronte's camp.

Lucious and his company of 30 men were riding from the west, they had robbed pillaged, and murdered taking coin and gold along the way and killing and raping women and men.

Brontes would be proud. The warriors at Lucious's side had been hand-picked by Brontes, they were the vilest and ruthless men and Lucious would go out of his way to impress them.

And later on at Brontes's camp.

At midnight 50 Amazon virgins walked into camp and Brontes hand-picked 50 warriors to bed them, these were men he wanted to reward some had been in his tent with Mirna.

Most of these men were the more noble warriors on his camp and they had expressed a desire to leave they had not long been a part of this group and the more they saw of their ways the more they wanted to leave, but they were fierce and skilled warriors, he could not afford to lose them, and so he thought to reward them with virgins.

And the girls were beautiful ripe lovely amazons all dressed in short white sarongs and barefoot, he spotted women of all kinds, there were Nubian amazons and greeks and some from the orient and the mountain people from the steppes he recognized.

He marveled at their beauty. Yes, Brontes was a whoreson and a cruel and despicable man, but he knew beauty.

After everyone was coupled the festivities commenced there was music, dancing, and games being played the young maidens were dancing and wrestling with their mates some losing others dominant but all in good nature, quickly all were naked and the ritual oiling was going on.

When they were ready they all went into the barracks and coupled with their partners.

About an hour later the maidens came out and performed one last dance and left the camp, the mating ritual was over.

The remaining men and some of the women in the camp with their urges lifted went to bed.

Helga was in her tent donning her battle armor she would not sleep for a while tonight.

About 2 hours after the amazons had left camp it was 3 hours past midnight and Brontes himself was ready to bed with Drucilla in tow Drucilla had his son in her arms.

She entered the tent putting him in his crib next to the bed but Brontes did not enter the tent he had a bad feeling in the pit of his stomach the camp was too quiet too quickly and in fact no soldier had left the barracks and there were at least 6 who had guard duty and none were at their post those girls must have been really good he thought he went to the barracks to check on the lazy bastards.

When he walked into the barracks, all the men were naked and had blood on them, on their sheets, and on their cocks.

What is this? he checked the nearest soldier and he was alive, the blood was not his, "virgins indeed" he said out loud.

He checked a few more men and the same thing all sleeping.

It looked like they had been drugged he could not wake them he stepped outside the barracks.

And then the night sky was illuminated and bright and he now heard that distinctive whistle, "fire" he yelled "we are under attack"

The men that were not sleeping were already outside running to get water and contain the fires that were spreading but they had another problem to contend with from the trees and forest came dozens of Amazon warriors with spears blades and bow some even fought bare hand with tooth and nail they were on the men and tearing them limb from limb Brontes army was being decimated.

There were about 10 or 12 men in the company of the Amazons, they looked like pirates.

He spotted Daphne at the far end of the camp dealing death with her spear completely naked and the twins chopping heads, both wielding twin axes the 3 girls were engaging 20 or more soldiers, and the girls were killing them easily, all-around camp it was the same a few female warriors engaging many more men and killing his men.

And Helga the healer close to his tent with the amazon Mirna who had been at the camp earlier to set her trap, it was all coming together in his head now.

Areto spotted the big man fighting fiercely with young boys by his side and saw that some of the boys were being killed they were engaging the bulk of the army she motioned for Aiteo and Alithia and some of her other sisters to follow her and they raced to the mele to even the tide.

Once she got closer she recognized him it was Nestor, no time for questions now and she jumped into the fray.

Nestor saw the beautiful woman now fighting by his side and had a vision of the past is this ? he thought is it her? then it dawned on him and he smiled.

He was overjoyed and fought now like a man with a purpose for his mistress, for Daphne but also for so much more.

Brontes now saw the mighty Nestor with his ax killing and maiming the bulk of his army And the young boys and amazons all fighting by his side there were deaths on both sides, but he could see his army was lost he needed to leave he needed to get his son and leave.

He headed towards his tent he would fetch his son and make a run for it through the forest he spotted him now with Drucilla she was running with the babe to the eastern entrance of the camp she was headed for the forest good he thought he would run towards her and meet her outside the camp and they would escape, but then he saw Amara giving chase.

Amara grabbed a hand full of hair Drucilla wheeled about and saw the Amazon, not weak as she had been when they wrestled, But strong and defiant with a fire in her eyes "give me my son" said Amara, and Drucilla handed him over before she could scamper she got a sword hilt to her head knocking her out.

"That was for facesitting me", she said.

She looked at her son for the first time since birthing him it had been 6 months and they had not let her see him he was a strong boy with a black mane like his father and a rebellious crimson streak that ran down his forehead a bit, green eyes like his mother.

Marked by the gods she thought he was looking at her now Leandres she said the name, he smiled at her and bit her tit looking for milk she put her sword down and tore off her top bare-breasted now the babe bit down hard on her bigger than usual breasts which were swollen with milk.

She felt a small pain at first as he sucked hard on her tender nipple strong little hands squeezed her boobs the bond between mother and son was now complete.

She felt pleasure as she fed her babe. She picked up her sword just in time to strike down a marauder who came at her.

With her babe on one hand and a sword on the other she was a vision of fierce motherhood she whirred and slashed at the man pulling her hair from behind cleaving him in two, blood splattered on her tit and her babe's face he stopped sucking her nipple, licked his mouth clean of blood looked up at her and smiled and resumed his feast on her nipple.

She was so proud of her boy.

She looked at the carnage in front of her she was looking for Brontes.

Lucious was nearing the camp he could now see the fires and urged his men on they dismounted their horses and sneaked into the camp to find it in chaos it was a blood bath most of the men were dead and he could see a naked girl spearing Ciro, his childhood friend.

Daphne was a devil with a spear, an ancient amazon naked and fighting like a woman possessed.

She had dispatched at least 15 of Bronte's men but behind her came Lucious he silently ran behind the girl and brought his sword out and ran her through "die" he said to her as he dealt the killing blow.

Daphne felt the cold steel pierce her back and saw the point come out between her naked breasts she coughed and gurgled blood tears in her eyes, she felt her bladder give out and she smelled her own shit, she then felt a boot on her back and was kicked forward as the sword point retreaded into her body.

Ariadne had seen this happening as if in a dream she was screaming at Daphne to turn around and running as fast as she could towards her, but she was too late, dam it, too late.

She was fury incarnate now she would kill them all, all 30 of them she was on Lucious now with her twin axes she disarmed him and sliced his stomach.

He was wounded and had no sword he crawled on all fours to retrieve it and 3 of his men now stood in her way she dispatched them quickly, then, went to the prone boy she kicked him in the back flattening him out and rolled him over with her foot.

She kicked his weapon away and lifted her ax she would bring it down on his head as the ax came down it was parried by Lidia "Stop" she said, "this is Lucious Amara's brother" she said "I don't care" she said "he killed Daphne he dies now" Lidia stood in front of him and said "I can't let you do this" "then you will die with him." Ariadne said.

Meanwhile, not far from there Amara was face to face with Brontes "Give me my son and I will leave and spare your life" he said.

"look around shit face, you are in no position to bargain we have won the day, now it's time for you to die," she said with fire in her eyes.

He was holding his katana and he now put it in front of his face "come and kill me then-wife."

She handed her babe to Helga the child looked at his mother and then his father, then up at Helga and smiled at her.

Amara picked up another sword and faced Brontes she remembered his fight with Daphne in the arena, how he had avoided her and parried her easily, but Daphne was using two short swords that day and she had two long swords just a bit longer than his sword, but straight and not slightly curved up like his.[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

His sword was made for slicing and only one edge was sharp, she was ready. and she let him strike first.

Brontes knew he was facing a better swordswoman today he also knew Daphne had been at a disadvantage and now he was, he needed to be careful and he needed to rattle her.

"Did you know the king of Sparta is dead"? He said, " there are two kings in Sparta dog," she said "the king you call father is dead" "that man has been dead to me for 10 years, but her eyes were swelling with tears now remembering better days before her father became a coward'

He sliced at her now and she parried him and countered with a slice at his leg, it caught him, just a nic, but it was first blood.

She lunged at him now one sword striking high the other guarding he caught her high strike with his sword and shot his leg out to sweep her, but she jumped and avoided it, landing a few paces away, he was on her quick jabbing at her back, but she was faster and lunged to the side twisting gracefully in mid lunge striking and slicing the back of his arm, it was a deeper cut, this one.

Nestor and Areto were watching now as were some of the surviving men it was a tense masterful duel and the she-devil was proving superior so far.

"they say his son killed him" she faltered at this and he was able to slice her deep on her shoulder, she winced and dropped the sword he came in to finish her off, but she rolled under his blade as he swung for her head, and came up with hers she pierced his chest now right trough his heart. "Lucious that's my boy, he cried as he saw his adopted son stabbing Daphne in the back.

He fell in a heap and laid there with a smile on his face.

"Nooo" came the scream as she saw the same thing at the exact same moment and she sprinted towards the scene just as Lidia parried Ariadne's ax, but her thoughts were only on Daphne, Helga followed and Areto and Nestor every one converged now on the scene, but Amara got to Daphne first she yet lives, said Amara.

Amara quickly went to turn the girl around, but Helga screamed "NO do not move her" Amara stopped in her tracks and took her babe from Helga so that she could tend to Daphne.

When Ariadne heard Amara say Daphne was alive her temporary insanity left her and she relaxed Phoebe was now by her side, "thank the Gods' sister" said Lidia lowering her sword.

There were 15 men left in the camp all of them had come with Lucious and were now retreating but Nestor and Areto and the rest of the amazons cut them off they dropped their weapons and surrendered.

Brontes was slowly bleeding to death he felt cold and alone he could smell his own shit and feel his own piss, no one came to tend to him or see to his wounds, but worst of all that whore Daphne lived and he would never see his son grow up and the Spartan princess had defeated him.

He died and nobody gave a shit.

Last edited by condensato; 14-Aug-21 at 09:22.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to condensato For This Useful Post:
Old 14-Aug-21, 08:54
Last Achievements

Helga knelt close to Daphne and now put a hand on her wound the body was cold. What she did next would determine if she could save the girl. Phoebe had brought her wares and Areto who had knowledge of wounds would help.

Helga now inserted a thin long needle that traced the wound and rolled Daphne gently on her left side, the needle went right through she felt no obstruction as it exited on the other side between her breasts. "Good" she informed, "the blade missed the spine and did no damage to major organs".

She applied the salve and the herbs that Areto had given her then she cleaned and dressed the wounds on both sides.

While Helga and Areto tended to Daphne Nestor had instructed his surviving boys to put out fires, he took the 15 men and Lucious and put them in the cages Brontes had for prisoners.

Brontes's corpse laid were it had fallen.

Mirna and the rest of the amazons and pirates were rounding up the dead 189 men lay dead inside the camp some had been able to escape and about 10 were wounded some would not pass the night, Helga could not tend to them her focus on Daphne.

Nestor was shaking his head back at the scene of Daphne's treatment "why did she choose to fight naked" he said, "silly girl" he added, "Actually it may have saved her life "how so" asked Amara.

"Daphne usually wears throwing knives on her thigh and a belt at her waist with her usual leather garments, had she been wearing the belt her poison receptacle would have been here" she pointed at the wound, Phoebe felt the back of her poison pack and saw that it was the same spot the blade had pierced "the poison would have killed her by now," she said "Yes," said Helga.

"She may never wear clothing again once she hears about that," said Amara.
"agreed," the group said in unison.

Helga now carried the girl in her arms and brought her to Bronte's tent Amara wanted her there. she would keep an eye on her.

The bed was large enough for the 3 of them to sleep in it. and the tent was one of the few that had not burned.

She now put her sleeping boy into his crib next to the bed, there was still a lot of work to be done around the camp, and Helga and Areto would see to Daphne and assured her she would survive. She kissed her son and went to the bed and planted a kiss on Daphne's lips the girl was feverish, but that was a good sign her skin was no longer cold to the touch.

The medicine that Helga had poured down her throat seemed to be working, feeling better she walked outside and started to help Mirna with the dead.

They would pile the dead in carts and wheel the carts outside the camp the dead men would be sold, she had already dispatched a courier with the news.

The bodies would be looted no doubt for valuables and coins they may have carried and the corpses would be burned Brontes was now in one of the carts.

"What will you tell your son about his father," asked Mirna, "I will tell him the truth, and may he forgive me'. she said. "If his character resembles yours, then he will," she said, Amara smiled at the amazon's kind words. and they resumed their work.

The Amazons lost 7 warriors in the fray and Sicario had 5 good sailors go down fighting. , but the heavy losses the group suffered came from the 17 youths that were lost. Nestor was truly heartbroken about it, but he was proud of the way they fought. 30 funeral pyres were set up and the amazons danced and celebrated their sisters in death.

"What about the men in the barracks," Nestor asked, "when will they wake" asked Amara "some should start to stir tomorrow at midday," said Areto.

"Then I guess we will discuss that tomorrow, I'm going to bed there are plenty of sheltered tents for all find your own bedding any are welcome in my tent," she said and turned around to the main tent.

Nestor and Areto sat by the fire, it was now time to talk. "They have red hair Nestor and you have none and my mane is black". she said "I never thought they could be the same girls and yet, when I saw you I knew."

"They dye their hair tomorrow it will be like the sun or dark or even pale or like the sky or water, but they always share the same color," he said.

"So you left them for me, but they were girls did not your amazons want them?

"I did not want that life for them I was 16 summers Nestor and the amazons agreed, they honored my wishes and understood my reasons I am near 40 winters and the leader of my tribe now, I hope they can forgive".

"They will be so excited tomorrow come let us rest," he said getting up they held hands and started to walk to the tent they would share, and then they heard the noise of running feet, and Phoebe and Ariadne crashed into either side of Nestor calling him father at the same time, they hugged him hard until he put his giant arms around them both and hugged them back.

Areto turned around to leave, she would let them have this moment, but the twins pulled her in, each by a hand, and whispered, mother. and Ariadne said "now all the family we need just got bigger" both twins started to cry and Areto herself welled with tears.

When Amara entered the tent she realized how tired she was and that she had forgotten about her own wound but Helga had not and she now cleaned the wound and applied ointments and gave her a horrible tasting drink.

Amara made a face, but Helga insisted "all of it" she said and Amara pinched her nose and drank the drought. 'Good girl chided" Helga, "come to bed now." and they lay down next to Daphne on either side in case she fell off the bed, they both knew the girl could not stay still even in sleep.

When Amara put her head on the bed she fell right to sleep and so did Helga. They slept into the next day until Nestor came in and woke them.

The prisoners escaped Nestor informed her.
Old 14-Aug-21, 20:29
Last Achievements

Lucious and Lidia were only an hour ahead of the twins but they did not know this.

Lucious had not spoken to Lidia the entire time, he had not sought her company and had not shared her bed.

He had been her first time, but not her only time and the girl was thinking that perhaps this was the reason.

But that was the furthest thing from his mind and he spoke now, although to himself it seemed.

"I can’t believe she killed him," he said.

"I’m glad the bastard finally got what he deserved," she responded.

He brought his horse closer and punched her in the mouth she fell to the ground broken lips, bleeding and eyes wide in shock before she was able to get up another man punched her again on the top of the head she was stunned but still conscious he hit her again surprised the girl took 3 blows before she was out.

They stripped her naked and bound her arms behind her they put her back on her horse tied a noose around her neck and hung the noose from a tree branch just above her, the rope was tight.

The men looked at the naked girl and noticed how young she was. in camp, she had looked much older, but now without her face paint, they suspected she was not much older than Lucious.

They now looked at her with lust, "we don't have much time" said Lucious.

They protested but obeyed. Lucious had their loyalty.

Lucious smiled and waited for the girl to wake.

Lidia opened her eyes and had a hard time making out the shapes in front of her. She felt the noose at her neck and panicked when she realized they were going to hang her.

With eyes blurry and tearful she recognized Lucious now he was starring at her with hatred “should have kept your mouth shut would have lived a little longer“ he said “thanks for getting us out of those cages” said one of the men.

"This is your doing Lidia, you betrayed me by planing my father's death, and now you will die and Amara and Daphne and that bitch who cut me". He spat on the ground and turned his horse around.

"Come brothers let’s hurry they are probably looking for us".

Lidia started sobbing and crying "I have loved you all my life Lucious I helped you, treated your wounds saved your life" he did not answer or look back he simply kicked his horse into a trot and disappeared into the forest.

Lidia screamed and yelled for him he did not once look back she could hear his laughter. It tore at her heart, who was this man? she thought how had she not seen this sooner.

Lidia tried her bonds they were tight, then she heard a whistle and the horse underneath broke into a gallop chasing after the whistle, leaving the girl swaying on the end of the noose choking to death. Her feet dangling in the air she tried swinging back and forth maybe she could catch the branch with her legs but she only made the noose tighter. soon her legs went limp. and she started to fade and the last thing she felt was a warm trickle down her leg as her bladder erupted and then, total darkness.

10 minutes later the twins came upon the scene Ariadne put her horse underneath the girl and cut the rope she fell into the horse in front of her, Phoebe draped a blanket over her and looked for a pulse.

“Still alive and her neck did not break the rope was too short, lucky for you girl, your boyfriend is a dumb fuck.” she said “ I will follow the bastard you take her back sister “, Phoebe said. "Go to her now"

And they kissed and parted ways. For 4 days they had been chasing these bastards she could move quicker now but it would still take her at least 3 days to head back to camp she needed to see her she needed to know that she would be ok and she needed to know her heart as well.

Phoebe came upon the camp and thought to herself how easy it would be to pick them off one by one using the forest as cover, but her father had said not to engage and she would not disobey Her father she repeated in her head. She still could not believe it and her mother an Amazon. She overheard their plans now.

They were headed to an island called Crete.

There they would meet Bronte's blood sister, Shavara, she hated the man but would avenge his death because of an oath.

The woman was supposedly an Orc warlord.

An Orc she said to herself they exist? Oh boy, she turned around towards camp and called for Hermès.

Last edited by condensato; 14-Aug-21 at 22:00.
Old 15-Aug-21, 01:48
Last Achievements

"Where is Lidia" ? asked Amara "nowhere to be found", said Nestor, but she comes and goes as you know, you don't think."

"That she helped them escape, of course, she did" "Lidia loves Lucious she is only a year older than he is", "What," he said "She paints her face to look older," said Amara "but she helped us against Brontes she planed with us surely"..." she was only ever loyal to Lucious, she was here because he was here.

They had been inseparable as children" and 11 years with Brontes would not change that, no matter how much he corrupted him.

"She knows his true heart as do I" "I hope you are right about him," he said.

"Send the twins to track them but tell them to just report and not engage", "they are already tracking them". he said, "good," she said.

They will send Hermes with a message and ask for instructions, they will not do anything harsh". he said.

Then, taking a breath he added, "Ariadne loves Daphne you know, she almost killed Lucious when she thought she was dead".

"I know she said I do not know what I would have done" "but how do you feel about it"? he asked.

"Nestor you know me, I love the girl with all my heart she is my world, but she is free she can love me and love another and another can love her, and I can love someone else as well. Is it too complicated" ? she now asked him, " "I think I understand," he said and smiled.

She then said teasing him "I saw the way you looked at that amazon Areto, and the way she fought at your side you two have a history don't you?", and Nestor filled her in on the latest developments "amazing," she said wiping a tear out of her eye, "but you're still going to plow me right? and Daphne too when she wakes up the lazy girl".

"Of course I am, your highness, and he grabbed her by the throat and kissed her lips, she moaned and then he flung her on the bed, but not right now, duty calls.

I will check the men in the barracks and send word if any has awoken" she pouted and said, "you are right, later, I will go with you".

She grabbed her sword and put on her short chiton, and remained in her bare feet, she was glad to be wearing spartan clothing again it was a hot day and she could not understand how these Athenian women dressed the way they did, indeed, how they were so submissive to their men irked her.

She looked down at her body it had changed a bit with motherhood she had gained more fat to be sure, but she liked her big tits and thicker legs and her arms and shoulders were full meaty and strong she felt like a bull.

She looked at her reflection as she walked past the large mirror 220 pounds on her 5'9'' frame looked good, she may lose some of it, but she liked it.

She walked out of the tent with Nestor. As they got close to the barracks they heard some pounding, some of the men had indeed awoken it seemed "Good thing we locked them in" said Nestor holding his ax.

"Be ready Amara," he said "always" she said holding her sword.

The door was open and 10 men walked out the rest were still sleeping they saw Amara and looked about the camp all their men were gone and there were now many amazons in the camp and Amara with a sword, it dawned on them what happened and one of the men now addressed Amara "we are at your mercy it seems, will you kill us where we stand or is there reason to let us live?" "You yet live, if we wanted you dead we would have killed you while you slept," she said.

He relaxed and said "Forgive me princess we are not yet clear-headed from the drugs"

He kneeled in front of her " we ask that you have mercy now and not judge us before you know who we are"

Brontes relaxed and Amara put her sword away. " Go back to the barracks for now and wait for the rest of your brothers to wake, let them know what has happened. Brontes is no more and I rule the camp now, meet me at the clearing in front of my tent when all have awoken" We will have food and drink ready for you"

Then you will speak with the amazon chief Areto she will offer you a choice.

Meanwhile, Phoebe in the forest of Argolis heard the boom and crackle and knew the sky was about to open up.

She needed to find shelter, the rain would slow her down and she would reach camp a day or two later. She spotted a cave and made her way towards it, it was then she heard it but could only jump off the horse she did so now and landed perfectly on her feet away from her poor horse who was impaled by the wooden pike.

It was a trap meant to dismount her, 14 men surrounded her they dismounted and closed in on her, she would have to engage them after all.

One of the men said "it's one-half of the devil twins", "but which one"? said another.

"The one who's going to end your life: she said as she threw one of her poisoned knives, it caught him in the eye before he even hit the ground, two more of his companions were dead, the rest were treated to a masterful performance of one-half of the fiercest warriors ever seen in the arena when Lucious and his lieutenant came upon the scene they could not believe their eyes.

Lucious had a slice in his stomach from this she-devil and she would have killed him had it not been for Lidia he was not in shape to fight this woman and even if he was he doubted himself. For the first time in his 15 years,
he was afraid, these were the fiercest and most experienced of Brontes's forces and there were 4 men left standing and not for long it seemed.

She had a few cuts and bruises but she was dispatching them like they were new recruits. He motioned for his man to follow, but the warrior simply smiled and put a hollow stick in his mouth, and blew Phoebe felt the sting of the dart on her back and the effects were almost instant. She felt her blood run cold, then heavy and she collapsed on the floor out cold.

One of the men would have killed her right there but the one next to him grabbed his sword arm, we need her alive. "Yes, alive," said Lucious gloriously alive to be ravaged by Orcs she will be our gift to them, they require such to let us in their mist blood oath or not, and what a fitting tribute she will be. remove her clothing and bind her, we will have some fun tonight with this devil" he said.

Ariadne was feeling ill, she needed to find shelter, but she had to get Lidia to Helga, why was her stomach in such a fit right now.

She came upon a hut and spotted an older woman a healer it seemed, by the look of all the plants in her garden what a stroke of good luck the gods were clearly smiling on her and her family these last few days.

Daphne had been lucky she had almost died and it would take a while for her to recover.

For 9 days Helga stayed in the tent with Daphne never leaving her side and feeding her and redressing her wounds the women took turns bathing her and feeding her and even told her stories at night, the girl was in a deep sleep and Helga knew the worst had passed the battle was now in her mind.

She could very well stay this way for the rest of her life she had seen this before, or she could wake at any moment and be herself again.

Her body had healed remarkably fast she would have scarring on her back and between her chest for the rest of her life, but the scar on her chest only made her look more attractive though Helga and Amara agreed.

Helga told Amara she Missed her own bed and would leave the care to her now, she knew how to change the bandages and how to apply the ointments. Amara understood and thanked her for being such a friend and companion to both women through the years.

"you are both my girls," she said and kissed Amara on the forehead. Amara thought about her own mother, she had been only 7 years old when her mother died giving birth to Lucious. and Helga had been with her since she was 13 when she took her into her home after 3 men had tried raping her, she had killed one but the other 2 had her and would have done the dead and killed her if it was not for the strong woman that killed them both and carried the young girl into her home she had been stabbed 3 times that day and nearly bled out, but Helga brought her back, and now she had saved Daphne.

The next morning Amara was having a pleasant dream she was dreaming that she and Daphne were having a friendly wrestling match and Daphne had her in a chokehold and was squeezing her neck, but then releasing her kissing her and squeezing her again. She awoke to find the girl wide awake and looking at her "You must have been having a very sweet dream and you kept calling my name wanna tell me all about it Amara" "Daphne" she screamed you're awake and she hugged her tenderly and kissed and then yelled at the top of her lungs Daphne is awake.

In a matter of seconds Areto, Mirna, Nestor, Helga, Aite, and Alithia were in the tent as were some of the boys that Nestor was training, Including Maiko, the young boy who had choked her with his cock last year.

She noticed he was taller and said to him "I want a rematch" the boy smiled remembering.

Helga said now "no wrestling for you until I say so" "You will sparr with me only when you are ready. I don't want you out of my sight either"

Daphne knew that it was Helga she owed her life to and she got up and very slowly walked over and hugged the woman now.

Helga looked down at the lovely child in her arms she was very slim having lost a lot of weight, but her mind was all there and her playful ways.

She had been silently worried about this, she was shedding a tear now as she held her in her arms, there was still a lot of work to be done, but the worst was truly over.

"So," said Daphne "looks like we won, who ran me through", everybody looked at Amara who bowed her head and said "My little brother Lucious" they then filled her in, Daphne heard everything, but when they got to the part were Nestor and Areto were the twin's parents Daphne yelled out in glee and then looking at Areto she asked, but Nestor can still plow me, right?

Nestor and Amara both had their eyebrows arched looking at each other now, and Helga chimed in "Oh no, we all know how Nestor plows, no plowing for you until I say so" everyone burst out laughing and Areto assured her and anybody else for that matter "Nestor can plow whoever he likes, I love to share, it's in my nature as an amazon."

"Can we all be amazons then?" Daphne said more laughter.

She then turned around and asked Amara, "can I hold your baby"? Amara got up and took the baby from his crib and handed him to Daphne he was still sleeping.

She looked at the babe for the first time now. and he now just opened his eyes they were darting from face to face, so many people to look at and he looked at the girl now holding him and tugged at her hair he smiled at her and giggled then vomited all over her naked body.

Everybody started laughing. Amara took the baby from her arms he was smiling again "what a little devil you are my handsome boy" said Amara and Helga took Daphne to the bath and gently helped her in "it's time for your bath now' she said. Soon Helga and Amara were alone with Daphne.

She asked the boy's name "Leandros" said Amara "It's a beautiful name" she said.

The twins are going to be so happy to see you especially Ariadne" said Amara and winked at her.

Helga said "now girls take it easy I'm really gonna have to watch you" and looking at Amara she said, "and you, don't encourage her."

"Can I at least kiss her?" Amara said, 'just kissing, she can't be moving around just yet", "do I have to watch over you girls tonight "No," they both said and all three started laughing.

Soon they put a short sarong on Daphne and she walked out of the tent and into the sunshine, it was a beautiful morning and Daphne was hungry Helga brought her bone broth and told her no bread cheese or fruits only bone broth and no milk.

As Daphne was walking it dawned on her that it would be a while until she would be herself and she felt anxious about it Helga noticed it and told her, "you are only 21 years old and it's only been 9 days in another week or so you will feel different and will be able to walk more and maybe even run, we shall see, but do not despair keep your mind strong, time is your friend now child".

"Come now sit" and they sat on the bench across from the corral.

She spotted Areto wrestling with the boys and teaching them some tricks the woman was flawless in her technique and strong, but fluid. She would love to test herself against this powerful amazon as if reading her thoughts Helga said "she is a formidable wrestler perhaps even a rival to Amara we shall soon see as they have agreed to wrestle against each other during the upcoming amazon games, the entire amazon tribe will come to the camp soon, they will arrive in a weeks time" when are the games? Daphne asked, "you have 2 months to get ready Daphne, you will be wrestling Maiko".

"When was this arranged"? "before the amazons agreed to help us". she said.

"They have a tournament amongst themselves, every year, this year, they invited us the matchups were recently decided by Nestor he is now the leader of the Ludus again. Amara has deferred to him she wants to resume fighting in the arena"

"These amazons have lovely rituals I really want to be an amazon, she said "I think you might be too short" Helga teased "when do we start sparring?" Daphne asked her. Helga smiled.

Then she asked who is "Ariadne wrestling" "Her sister Phoebe," said Helga. "Oh I cannot wait for that one"

As if on cue Ariadne now rode in, with Lidia on her horse.

"Helga" she called out, then she spotted Daphne, dismounted lowered Lidia unto the horse, and ran towards the girl.

"Careful with her Ariadne she is still in much pain," said Helga.

The girl slowed the pace and tenderly kissed Daphne and held her in her arms and started to cry "I thought you were dead", then she realized she had just made her feelings plain and bare for all to see and she turned her head.

Daphne put her hands on her cheeks turned her face to her and planted a kiss on her lips and hugged her back "I feel the same" she said. And Amara wiping a tear now came forward to greet Ariadne who looked at her a little apprehensive, Amara hugged and kissed her and said "I know and it doesn't change anything" she told her. All three women embraced and started to cry.

Meanwhile, Nestor spotted Hermes and went to the olive tree, they would have to retrain the little guy.

He came back with a frown and a worried look on his face he would share this with no one for now the mood in the camp was light and full of emotion he did not want to spoil it.

Helga had already carried Lidia into her tent and now Ariadne and Amara followed, Daphne sat by the bench speaking with Areto. Helga was tending to Lidia giving her a drought to drink it hurt to swallow but was needed, the girl would live, but she could not speak and would need some time.

Lidia was heartbroken and ashamed Amara hugged the girl in her arms and they both started sobbing too many emotions had gripped Amara one after the other she needed to get away she needed to run she needed to fight. She held Lidia and said, "I'm sorry he broke my heart too, rest now and remember you are still my sister no matter what". Lidia nodded and laid her head down on Helga's bed.

She called Nestor and told him "Nestor I need a fight now" having known her for 7 years he knew her state of mind "as it happens the Athenian Pankration champion is in Lokris should I send for him he is undefeated he will be tough might even beat you, Amara", "Yes get him here I need to fight before I go out and kill my brother".

A few hours later Priam the owner of the Ludus that trained the Athenian champion walked in with 5 men all looking for a fight all proud Athenians.

Some of the men scoffed at being paired against women Amara was not the only woman that wanted a fight, Areto and Ariadne would also wrestle this day as would Mirna, the only man Nestor put forward was his boy Maiko. He wanted to teach these men what his girls could do. But he was curious about Maiko he wanted to see if the boy really had improved that much.

These were not to be death fights, but they would be hard-fought, and cleanly contested. All fights had no time limit and would end when one opponent could no longer fight.

Daphne was beside herself, she would only be a spectator today, but she was sure glad she picked today to wake up. She did not like Athenian men, they had no respect for women, she preferred Spartan men, they valued their women and treated them with respect. Well, most of them anyway.

The Athenian pankration champion was standing oiled up and nude on one side of the clearing he was a massive man almost as tall as Nestor at 6'4' and 260 pounds. He knew who his opponent was the Amazon Andromeda as he knew her from the arena.

Formidable in pankration herself she had defeated the former champion.

In his eyes, she was the true champ having never lost the title. He respected this woman and wanted to fuck her, but he knew that in order to do so, he had to defeat her.

Amara was a vision the entire camp was in awe of this amazon her nude oiled body glistening in the midday sun already beads of sweat on her brow.

Inside she was raging she wanted to go kill her brother she needed this outlet. She looked at Daphne holding her son at Ariadne next to her and Helga on her other side, Nestor and his woman Areto the amazon Mirna who had a good soul and a kind heart. And Lidia poor Lidia, who could not even speak now.

She thought about Phoebe, who would be back any minute now, and everyone in this camp that looked to her for leadership.

These were her people this was her family, her brother could go fuck himself for all she cared.

Last edited by condensato; 15-Aug-21 at 07:32.
Old 15-Aug-21, 05:25
Last Achievements

The 50 men that had been in the barracks were now spectators at this epic battle, they had missed the fight between the amazons and their fellow soldiers they had also missed the fight between Brontes and the spartan princess Amara, but they had a very clear view of this epic encounter.

Many of them had made a lot of money betting on Ajax the man had no equals, but he had found a tough opponent, although it seemed she was now on her last legs, the big man had the girl bloody and battered, but she was still game. Most of the men were from Macedonia, some were from Athens. More than half of them were rooting for Amara.

Still, they thought it was a matter of time before she was out for good she had already fallen a few times and her face was a bloody mess.

The other men of the Ludus, all from Athens, were hurling insults and lewd comments towards Amara and were begging Ajax to knock her out and fuck her already.

Amara had been fighting the big guy for more than an hour now and was impressed by his technique.

He was keeping her on the outside and was picking her apart with his striking, everytime she tried to engage and take the fight to the ground he was able to throw her off and keep her at bay with his punches.

He had more reach, but if she could take him to the ground she could negate that advantage and show that she had more flexibility.

Ajax had been a pankration champion for a long time and he had faced spartans before, they had been his toughest opponents, yet he was undefeated.

Despite being the bigger fighter as was almost always the case, whenever he fought a spartan, he avoided going to the ground.

Their wrestling was legendary and he could see that she wanted to take him down.

She had connected with a few punches but had taken many more and she was getting tired.

He did not want to find out how good this spartan was at wrestling. Unlike his embarrassing fellow Athenians, he admired the spirit of the Spartan females and he had never met an Amazon before, but he had heard of them. and respected their ways.

She was breathing hard and was running out of options her arms felt heavy and worst of all he was fresh she had her nose broken her eyes were nearly shut.

She needed to get the fight to the ground for all the strength she felt and she did feel strong, she now knew she had to lose at least 30 pounds to be in tip-top shape if she hoped to rule the arena again, but she still had her wits about her and she was not going to lose this fight, not today, not to these Athenians who hated women.

During the fight, the other Athenian men were disrespecting her as an opponent saying she was an embarrassment and was showing a lack of skill.

She knew that war was brewing between Sparta and Athens, but this hate was much more than that. Athenian men thought the men of Sparta were weak because they allowed their women so many liberties. They also hated the Amazons because they were free.

She would show them what Sparta was all about. She came in now and left her guard slightly open only an experienced fighter would notice she was favoring her right side.

He had punched her there many times so the ruse could work she started to circle to his left trying to avoid his right hand while she lifted her right arm to cover her face she was basically daring him to throw his left fist into the right side of her body.

He did and connected, but this is what she wanted, she brought her right hand down and clinched his arm pulling him towards her, at the same time the palm of her left hand hit his chin pushing up and her left ankle went behind his left heel he fell flat on his back.

She had an armbar if she wanted it but she did not want that, instead, she brought her left leg up and put it over his shoulder her big hunky thigh right on his neck she pulled his arms up with both her arms and brought her other meaty thigh on the back of his neck she crossed her ankles and squeezed but not hard enough to knock him out, not just yet, she wanted to put on a show for the other Athenian men who had been disrespecting her and the other female fighters in the camp.

When Ajax felt the power in those legs he knew he was done for and his cock stood up in attention he wanted this amazon so bad he could feel precum already running down his shaft, but she let him go before he could do anything tough she put her entire body on top of his and grabbed him by the wrists controlling him.

He felt her chest rubbing against his and then her pussy found his cock and bit into it she was swallowing and squeezing his cock with her pussy.

He knew it was over.

She was looking at the Athenians with a smile on her face and they were amazed at the turn around she had defeated their champion their best man, their confidence waned.

She mounted him and rode him for a bit giving him a well-deserved orgasm as he came inside her, she pounded him with her fist until he was out cold, and then she released her own orgasm. [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Last edited by condensato; 17-Aug-21 at 01:34.

Tags
arena fight, bloody., brutal babes, female domination, fvf, fvm, male domination