Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 12-Feb-23, 22:09
Points: 1,209, Level: 13 Points: 1,209, Level: 13 Points: 1,209, Level: 13
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%

Default Re: Judo domination Real story

She looks gorgeous and has an amazing body! I know it was probably a hard moment losing to her, but for sure it has its compensations haha
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wife's slave For This Useful Post:
Old 03-Apr-23, 16:52
Points: 6,720, Level: 35 Points: 6,720, Level: 35 Points: 6,720, Level: 35
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Award-Showcase

Thanked 1,085 Times in 101 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wife's slave [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
She looks gorgeous and has an amazing body! I know it was probably a hard moment losing to her, but for sure it has its compensations haha
Indeed she is very attractive LOL but still, while fighting this was not exactly in my mind, especially during the first one, when I was being humiliated in front of an audience.

And the problem is that on both fights I was honestly thinking I could win, but she made it clear how wrong I was and that I was no match for her, so I became psychologically very affected for many days
The Following User Says Thank You to DBLC For This Useful Post:
Old 08-Jul-23, 17:31
Points: 6,720, Level: 35 Points: 6,720, Level: 35 Points: 6,720, Level: 35
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Award-Showcase

Thanked 1,085 Times in 101 Posts

So, yesterday there was an event, like a dinner, with some actual and ex-colleagues of the company we worked together, and both me and her were there. I could finally have a short live conversation with her about our fights.

It was not too long because we only had a few minutes alone and the rest of the time we were either talking to other people or in a group conversation, but still I tried to summary and translate the conversation below, as best as I could:

„So, do you still practice judo?“ (I knew she doesn't, but I had to start the topic somehow)

„Oh no, unfortunately not. I don‘t have time for it anymore. And after I got the black belt I actually lost a bit of motivation, too. What about you?“

„I don’t either. Actually, I think it was you who retired me haha.“

„Me? Really? Haha But why?“ (I had the impression she was pretending not to remember how easily she had crushed me).

„Well, let’s say I lost some motivation, too. You know, after suffering two hard beatings and…“

„Ah, please, but you still had a lot to improve!“

Yes, yes. I know haha I'm joking, it wasn't because of you. But I didn’t wish to become a professional anyway, so I preferred to focus on working and studying. It is more worth.“

„That's sad, but you’re right. I understand…“ (small pause of a few seconds) „… sorry for being the reason, by the way.“ (She said it a bit ironically. She knew my excuse about the work and studies was not true, and that she had indeed her contribution).

„No worries LOL. That first fight we had in front of the kids was embarrasing. Do you know the score? Because I lost the count...“

„Yes, you had a hard time and a bad day there. It happens sometimes. I'm not sure about the score either. I don’t think you scored…“ (This was the nicest way she found to say my punctuation was an obvious 0) „… I made maybe 4 or 5…?“

„No! Much more! I think 7 or 8, at least! You could even make a victory pose.“

„Oh… sorry. I regret having done that. I was having fun and celebrating with the kids. But still I shouldn't have done it...“

„It is alright. They saw the beating anyway, so it didn’t make a big difference. Besides, you deserved it after that outstading performance. You made me your puppet.“

(She made a pitful expression, but I said that last sentence to see her reaction, and I thought very interesting that she didn't deny it)

„Still it was wrong from me… I am glad you didn’t take it personally.“

„Well, at least no one else knows what happened haha. Thanks for not telling to our colleagues.“

„Some people of my family know. But yeah, I avoided to spread it to the office. You were an intern and I was afraid some people could make fun of you.“

„Yeah, maybe… but I actually don’t think so.“

(Although she was pretending to be humble, and being in fact, I noticed she was liking the conversation because she was the one who reminded our rematch without me having to mention it.)

„But on that rematch you did much better.“

„Better than myself haha but not better than you. And of course I did it. I spent about four months traning very hard almost every day, only to beat you...“

(She made a surprise expression. As I guessed, she was not aware of this fact. She thought that rematch demand from me was just something I came up casually with, but not my obsession. After hearing that revelation, she didn’t know what to say to comfort me, so I had to keep going.)

„… and got destroyed by you again. I could not even last the whole agreed 5 minutes.“

(She tried to somehow consolate me at least a little bit.)

„I don’t see like that. You developed for sure. But you were nervous and your style did not fit well…“

(I had to interrupt her because she clearly didn’t know what else to say. But I was the whole time saying everything relaxed and with sportsmanship)

„I felt bad haha especially knowing how hard I trained for that moment, while you were not giving a shit LOL. You confessed you had even forgotten it two days before.“

(She made the same pitful expression, but again did not deny. She had really forgotten and couldn't lie. But she tried to be rational.)

„Ah, sorry. But maybe it was an advantage for me that I was not taking it so seriously. It probably made me less anxious than you. And well, I didn’t know you had made so much effort for the rematch, but I will always fight to win, right?“ (This was her way to apologize for making all my trainings worthless.)

„Yes, of course. It is not your fault at all, don’t worry. I remember I even punched your leg while being pinned and choked. How ridiculous! And you only laughed at me haha.“

„HAHAHA Seriously? Ok, I didn’t remember it!“

„Yes. But well, at least I damaged your nail. It seemed to be your biggest issue after I resigned. Hahaha.“

(She was very confused about how to react, but decided to keep it fun, since there was no other good option.)

„OH! For that I will never forgive you! Hahahaha.“

(Then I saw a window to ask somehing I had always been curious about.)

„But please tell me I am not the only man you crushed, am I?“

(She did not mind at all to „correct“ the verb 'crush' that I used.)

„No, you weren’t. And you actually reacted well. Most of them start giving a lot of excuses. Maybe you are the only healthy man I have ever beaten. They always had some previous problem, but it is so curious and such a coincidence that they only remember to mention it after losing… haha.“

„Haha! I agree this is nonsense. But I think, in my case, no excuse would be convincible enough. Anyway, I think you didn’t really find me a tough opponent, did you?“

(She took a while thinking about a polite answer to give, so only this fact alone was enough for me to understand the answer was a clear „NO“).

„Hmm, to be honest, that first fight was easier than I thought…“ (she made a pause) „… sorry! It is the truth. I was expecting more from you. But I understand you were nervous in front of the kids and your Sensei. The second was harder…“ (she pretended not to remember my recent revelation that I was fully focused on beating her). But I think after a while, your anxiety and tiredness counted in my favor and made the difference.“

(She was clearly trying to give a technical and formal analysis, maybe to make me feel less bad about my defeat.)

„No, no. I mean, you are right, but it is not only that. You were smarter, too. I still have nightmares with that Tomoe-Nage you applied out of nowhere. I was really surprised. Poor me, I thought I was doing good and could win, but I never had a chance.“

(Praising her technique made her a bit more relaxed to talk about the fight itself. Once again, I said the last sentence intentionally to see her reaction and she did not deny. For me, she agreed I never had a real chance.)

„Haha I noticed you were kind of nervous, so I had to find a good spot to attack. It was a good throw, wasn’t it?“

„It was amazing! And the Sankaku-Jime you applied afterwards was perfect, too. I had no way to escape.“

„Ah, yes. And then you punched my leg! Haha I remember now.“

(My feeling was that she had already remembered it when I mentioned before, but pretended not to. It was only now that she was comfortable enough to mention it.)

„Do you think I had any chance in that fight? Please be honest."

(I had to insist and hear the answer/opinion I already suspected. She made again a pause and an expression asking for forgiveness for her next words)

„No… At that moment, no. If I must be honest, that's it!“

„Yep, let’s be honest. You are better than me and period. Technically, physically and mentally superior…“

(After I said those words, I saw she became a bit embarrased, but also thankful for the praises. She looked at me with an expression like who says „Thank you for the words and for recognizing it. Most don’t admit just because I am a woman“. Or well, at least that is how I read her face. I simply kept talking.)

„… I am sure if we fought again today you…“

(She understood what I would say and flexed her right arm, agreeing. She didn’t use any word, but that was a clear „Yes, I would win again“.)

„Well, ok haha the important is that you gave your best and learned something. And what are you working on now…?“

After that we changed the subject, other colleagues started talking to us and we did not come back to any conversation related to judo, so this is all I have to say. I wish I could talk more about the fights, but this whole conversation made some stuff clear to me and also revealed other that I wasn’t aware. For me the main points were:

1) She is sorry for having made that victory pose.

2) She was indeed not aware of how hard I was wishing to beat her in the rematch. It was really a genuine surprise for her, and she felt bad for it.

3) She knows and agrees both fights were a walkover. The whole time I tried used strong words like „you destroyed me“, „you made me your puppet“, „you won easily“, „I never had a chance, „I had no hope to escape“. She basically never denied any of them.

4) She knows she will still win if I again challenge her for a rematch nowadays.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to DBLC For This Useful Post:

Tags
female domination, judo female, judo mixed, man vs woman, victory pose