Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 24-Jan-22, 16:14
Points: 42,527, Level: 90 Points: 42,527, Level: 90 Points: 42,527, Level: 90
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 5,991 Times in 404 Posts
Default Dating A Female Athlete In College

Dating A Female Athlete In College

Alex reached behind and unsnapped Kelly’s bra. Her large breasts fell into his face. He grabbed the backs of her legs just below her butt, felt her smooth skin. She was a tall girl. And very athletic. He could feel her thick leg muscles behind her smooth skin.

Kelly was on the volleyball team. They were both seniors. Alex didn’t play any sports, but he lifted weights and ran on his own. They met in their college writing class.

Alex moved himself up on his dorm room bed. Kelly was just as tall as him, and he wanted to kiss her. Their lips met, and Alex felt the tip of his tongue touch hers. His cock was hard. He grabbed both of her butt cheeks, and tried to guide Kelly’s pussy to his cock. He felt the hair from her bush touch against the tip of his cock.

“Wait,” Kelly started. She moved back and bit her lower lip. “I’m not that easy.”

Alex leaned up. “What do you mean?”

Kelly smiled. “You have to prove yourself to me.” She bit her lower lip again and smiled aggressively. “If you want to fuck me, you’ll have to pin me first.”

She stood up. Her 5’11 frame dominating the small dorm room. She was completely naked. She leaned forward in a wrestling stance. Her breasts hung down in front of her. She brushed her long dark brown hair back behind her with her hands.

Alex sat up at the edge of the bed. “Are you serious?” he asked.

“You’re a big strong boy,” she started. “I’m just a girl— it should be easy for you, right?!”

Alex got out of bed. He too was completely naked. His cock was still hard. He saw Kelly get down even lower in a wrestling stance, making her butt and legs appear even thicker— and stronger. He felt skinny in comparison to her. But, he reminded himself, she was just a girl.

“I don’t want to hurt you,” he said.

Alex’s eyes widened for a second. She slowly began circling him. “You think you could?” she asked.

Alex got lower. “We’ll yeah,” he said. “I’m a guy, and you’re…”

“I’m a what?” Kelly interrupted.

“Just a…. girl,” Alex finished slowly.

They both circled each other.

“I’m naturally stronger than you,” Alex continued.

“Prove it!” Kelly said aggressively. “Let’s see what you got!

Alex lunged forward, locking his hands with Kelly’s. He tried to push her back. He expected it to be easy.

She wouldn’t budge.

Kelly stepped forward with her thick legs. Alex had no choice but to step back— or lose his balance. She was pushing him back. How was this possible? he thought. She was just a girl!

Kelly drove forward faster, pushing Alex into the wall. He felt his back press against the cold painted cinderblocks. Kelly stood in front of him. She slowly pushed his arms back. He resisted as much as he could, but it was no use. She pushed both of his arms to the wall and held them there by his wrists.

“Come on, you’re a guy!” she said, looking between his legs. “You’re supposed to be strong, right?!”

Alex pushed as hard as he could to try and free his arms from the wall where Kelly held them. He felt his face become red as he strained. He grunted loudly, which came out as a half grunt, half crying sound. “You bitch!” was all he could say. He couldn’t budge his arms. He gave up, totally frustrated. How was this possible? he thought. She was just a girl!

Kelly brought her face close to Alex’s ear. She moaned femininely, and gently bit the bottom of his ear with her teeth, pulling it down slightly before letting go. “That’s no way to talk to a girl,” she whispered.

All of a sudden she screamed loudly, almost like a battle cry, or as if she had jumped up high and violently spiked a ball during one of her volleyball matches. She thrust her knee between Alex’s legs. Alex felt the soft skin of her knee rub against the insides of his legs, before smashing into his manhood. His hard cock whiplashed back and struck the bottom of his abdomen. Kelly released her hold on him, and Alex fell to the ground.

“I thought your balls were supposed to make you stronger than me,” Kelly said.

Alex couldn’t say anything. He was in too much pain. He felt a sudden surge of adrenaline— and anger. Who did this bitch think she was?

He got up, and lunged at Kelly. He was going to teach her a lesson, but Kelly was too fast. She moved back and to the side, and Alex went right past her. Kelly reached over with lightning speed as he did, and grabbed his balls with her hand, squeezing them hard for a split second before letting go. Alex let out a high pitched scream and dropped to his knees. “You fucking bitch!” he yelled.

He turned to face Kelly again, and again lunged at her. Kelly dodged him, seemingly with ease. She reached at him and grabbed his balls with her other hand this time, much too quickly for Alex to react. She squeezed his balls for a split second and let go. Alex fell to the ground again.

“You’re so slow!” Kelly laughed.

Alex got up and faced her again. He saw her standing in front of him. She brushed her long brown hair behind her shoulders, her large breasts bouncing up and down as she did so. How could she be beating me? Alex thought. He looked down at his cock, and held his balls with his hands. They were throbbing with pain. His cock was still hard, partially due to how attracted to Kelly he was, but now also because of how helpless he felt. She was clearly stronger than him, and he couldn’t even catch her. He sat down on the bed, exhausted.

Kelly took a step toward him and put her hands on her hips. “So, it looks like I’m the dominate physical presence in the room,” she said sternly.

Alex looked up, and saw her bush between her legs in front of him. He looked up further and made eye contact with her. “It’s not fair,” he said in a pathetic voice, still cupping his balls with his hands. “You’re just a girl— I’m supposed to be stronger than you.”

Kelly got down on her knees in front of Alex, so they were both at eye level again. “Is it hard for you to accept that I’m a girl and I’m stronger and faster than you?” she asked softly. “Does it hurt your male pride?”

“Well, yeah— I guess,” Alex said. He broke his eye contact with her, and looked down.

Kelly slowly moved her hand up Alex’s leg. Alex let go of his balls, and Kelly gently cupped them with her hand. “You thought your balls would produce enough testosterone to make you stronger than me,” she said softly, laughing. “No way, they’re much too small.”

She gently squeezed his balls, but it was enough for Alex to tighten up. “Please don’t!” Alex said.

Kelly smiled at him. “I’ll bet you weren’t expecting this when you were taking my clothes off in bed just a few minutes ago,” she started. She moved her hand from his balls and slid it up and wrapped her fingers around his cock, stroking it. “You thought you were a big strong boy and you were going to pound a weak little girl with your huge cock…”

Kelly suddenly let go of Alex’s cock and stood up. She walked over to her college backpack she left on the ground by the door. She bent over to open it, and appeared to look inside for something. Alex couldn’t help but look at her butt. It was big and strong from all her years of playing volleyball and volleyball weightlifting exercises. But it was still shapely and feminine. The same with the backs of her smooth legs and calves.

She appeared to find what she was looking for. Alex saw her snap something around her waist. She turned around quickly. “But MY cock is bigger!” Kelly said loudly.

Alex now saw what she had snapped around her waist— it was a strap-on.

She walked toward Alex.

“No, wait!” Alex cried out. He stood up, and walked backwards to get away from her. His back hit the wall. There was nowhere to go. Kelly was between him and the door. What do I do?! he thought. There’s no way out, and Kelly is stronger and faster than me…

“I’m going to pound you, little boy,” Kelly said. “Like you were going to pound me!” She grabbed Alex’s shoulders and held him. Alex tried to push her away but she was too strong. She twisted her hips side to side, swinging her strap-on in front of Alex. “See, I told you mine was bigger!” She swung her hips faster, and moved in closer to Alex. Her bigger strap-on smacked against Alex’s hard cock over and over again. She screamed in his face. It was the same battle cry or jumping up and spiking the volleyball scream from earlier.

Alex felt helpless. Helpless at being held against the wall and not being able to break free. Helpless at being beaten by a stronger, faster girl. Helpless at this girl smacking her strap-on against his cock over and over again and there was nothing he could do about it. No, not helpless— humiliated.

He tried one last time to push her off of him with every bit of strength he had left. He let out a loud grunt as if he were doing a one-rep max bench press, and pushed as hard as he could.

Kelly didn’t budge.

She laughed at him.

She spun him around, smacking his chest into the wall. She penetrated him with her strap-on. The force slammed his cock hard into the cold cinderblock wall. It was all he could take. He ejaculated onto the wall, and began crying.

He felt Kelly’s warm breasts press against his back. He was sweating, and so was she. She brought her face close to the side of his. Their cheeks touched. He could feel her warm breath. “Big girls don’t cry,” she said. “But little boys do.”

She stopped penetrating him with her strap-on and held him still. “I’m afraid our relationship is over,” she started. “I need a real man who can handle a woman. And you clearly aren’t it…”

The End.

Last edited by Start; 24-Jan-22 at 22:10.
Old 24-Jan-22, 22:53
Points: 4,333, Level: 27 Points: 4,333, Level: 27 Points: 4,333, Level: 27
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Dating A Female Athlete In College

Beautiful storY!!
The Following User Says Thank You to babbocalimero For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Feb-22, 21:17
Points: 450,825, Level: 100 Points: 450,825, Level: 100 Points: 450,825, Level: 100
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 45,428 Times in 4,303 Posts

Very very cool story.

Too bad he could not enjoy it and she had to end their relationship.
The Following User Says Thank You to deepkick For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Feb-22, 21:34
Points: 3,750, Level: 25 Points: 3,750, Level: 25 Points: 3,750, Level: 25
Activity: 7.3% Activity: 7.3% Activity: 7.3%
Last Achievements

Muhteşem bir hikaye. Güçlü bir kadının erkeği yenip straponla sahip olması çok güzeldi. Devamı olsa daha güzel olurdu ��
The Following User Says Thank You to kutavlaz For This Useful Post:
Old 26-Feb-22, 17:45
Points: 3,324, Level: 24 Points: 3,324, Level: 24 Points: 3,324, Level: 24
Activity: 15.7% Activity: 15.7% Activity: 15.7%
Last Achievements

went from "couple who likes each other" to a rape story pretty fast
The Following User Says Thank You to luffarungen For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Feb-22, 07:07
Points: 4,472, Level: 28 Points: 4,472, Level: 28 Points: 4,472, Level: 28
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by luffarungen [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
went from "couple who likes each other" to a rape story pretty fast
Looking for this?

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]