Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 02-Apr-22, 17:40
Points: 3,727, Level: 25 Points: 3,727, Level: 25 Points: 3,727, Level: 25
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: The army has a new fight instructor

Fantastic. This format worked beautifully. Her comments added a lot to the story.
The Following User Says Thank You to rhlidiot For This Useful Post:
Old 02-Apr-22, 22:25
Points: 6,720, Level: 35 Points: 6,720, Level: 35 Points: 6,720, Level: 35
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Award-Showcase

Thanked 1,085 Times in 101 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhlidiot [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Fantastic. This format worked beautifully. Her comments added a lot to the story.
Thanks! Happy to know it worked out well haha
Old 03-Apr-22, 07:30
Points: 5,686, Level: 32 Points: 5,686, Level: 32 Points: 5,686, Level: 32
Activity: 33.3% Activity: 33.3% Activity: 33.3%
Last Achievements

worked really well, gives us another dimension to the story.
Old 03-Apr-22, 14:34
Points: 18,217, Level: 58 Points: 18,217, Level: 58 Points: 18,217, Level: 58
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

That was a great match. Thank you for making it interesting.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to anthony For This Useful Post:
Old 04-Apr-22, 21:43
Award-Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by sable1 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
worked really well, gives us another dimension to the story.
Cool. Good to know that you liked

Quote:
Originally Posted by anthony [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
That was a great match. Thank you for making it interesting.
Thanks! Will try to make more competitives fights in the future
Old 23-Apr-22, 02:41
Points: 2,280, Level: 19 Points: 2,280, Level: 19 Points: 2,280, Level: 19
Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2%

part 2
Try something new
Attached Images
File Type: png The army has a new fight instructor 2.png (955.2 KB, 1037 views)
The Following User Says Thank You to BrutalSex For This Useful Post:
Old 25-Apr-22, 21:00
Award-Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrutalSex [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
part 2
Try something new
Very cool once again, dude! Thanks for the work you had with it and for posting!
Old 14-Jul-22, 19:45
Award-Showcase

Default The army has a new fight instructor – Part 3: George has his rematch

The army has a new fight instructor – Part 3: George has his rematch

After his loss to Vicky, George had the most terrible end of year possible. He could obviously not enjoy any of the family celebrations and kept only thinking on how he could let a woman beat him in a fight. His new year promise was to retake his crown and his job. He was full decided to go there again and this time destroy Vicky so badly, but so badly, that she would not even dare to challenge him ever again.

During the whole year, he trained hard and worked out every single day, from Sunday to Sunday. No matter anything, there was he practicing, concentrating, planning his strategy, becoming stronger and more skilled. Additionally, he started to challenge all women fighters he could, and got used to give all of them a hard beating, hurting them very seriously, imagining they were Vicky. None of them stood a chance against his fury and determination, and nor would his nemesis. To keep his earnings, he became also the instructor of the Olympics Boxing and Karate Team, who were now the favorites for the gold medal.

Time flied and the end of the year was already close again. Vicky had been teaching her new pupils very well in the meantime. The development of the class was easily noticeable, and they all felt much better fighters than they were before. Her methods and techniques demonstrations were much better than George’s, and she also taught them to use intelligence in their favor, instead of only focusing on being strong and aggressive. Everyone in the class loved her… she was not only a great teacher, but she was also much nicer, polite and sweet correcting their mistakes. Also, it was of course a big pleasure to have such a beautiful and sexy woman teaching them, especially when it was wrestling day. The army high-ranking officers were so satisfied with her job and the results, that they decided to cancel the yearly tournament to define the next instructor and offered her the position simply while she wanted to stay. When George heard about it, he got extremely furious and called them.

“What the FUCK is this??? I DEMAND MY REMATCH against that bitch!!! You better give it to me or I go there get you all!!”.

“George, no chance, we are very glad to have her. You have to see your former pupils, they are doing much better and…”

“I DON’T FUCKING CARE!!”

Vicky was in the same room, and George was screaming so loud that she could also hear. She asked:

“Give me the phone, please. Let me talk to him”.

The officer gave it to her.

“Hello, good morning, George. How have you been?”. She was trying to be as nice as possible to calm him down.

“You?? Listen, you stupid skunk. They are telling me you are running away from me!! You will not escape. I will break your face until you beg you were not even born!”

“Me? Running from whom? George, it was not my decision. They are simply more satisfied because I am a better instructor than you, it is not my fault. Just accept it.”

“No way!! You fought me to get the position. I have the right to do the same!!”

“Hmm, ok, I accept. But why don’t you bring the Olympic team with you and we do also a clash between our classes? I think it would be a fun preliminary for our big fight, right?”

“Deal! See you next week. And leave an ambulance on standby!”

“Of course I will. Let the best win. Bye!”

The day finally came, and as agreed, George and Vicky brought their classes to fight and then to watch them. Obviously, all Vicky’s pupils were cheering for her, as none of them wanted to have George and his archaic and authoritarian methods back. When he arrived, they all notice their former teacher was 10x angrier than his usual, which was already always very angry. His eyes were red and he looked like a wolf staring at his prey. Vicky welcomed him.

“Hi, dear, nice to see you again. How was your year?”

George did not admit he was fully focused only on beating her during the whole time. It had become his one and only obsession, while Vicky, on the other hand, was sometimes almost even forgetting his existence and only reminded when he was mentioned by one of the army guys. After the formal presentations of his team, the clash of classes started.

The first two fights were easily won by Vicky’s class. George became enraged with his guys during the fights.

“What are you doing?? You are a shame!! I did not teach you that! Come on, get up and fight like a man, you bastard!”

But none of that worked. The 3rd fight was more even, but again Vicky’s side was victorious. The 4th also ended up in her favor. Although his guys were very strong and skilled, Vicky had taught really well how to explore the weak points of their opponents, a thing that George was unable to. He believed only strength and a good intimidation would be enough to win fights. The 5th fight was going on and finally looked like George’s man would score a point for him. Vicky tried to encourage her guy.

“Stay calm. Nothing is lost yet. Breath, relax and remember what you trained.” She smiled at him to tranquilize and said: “Winning and losing is part of the sport, but I know you will win. I am proud to teach someone with as much potential as you have.” That gave him the confidence he needed. George, meanwhile, was desperate.

“Finish him!! Why are you taking so long?? How do you expected a medal if you can’t even beat guys taught by a woman? Am I training a bunch of idiots?”

The momentum of the fight turned totally and after a bit less than one minute, Vicky’s pupil made his opponent tap out. Vicky 5 x 0 George. There were still more guys to go, but before, she spoke with him.

“Oh well, 5x0. I think it is clear who the better teacher is, isn’t it? No surprise I easily beat them when we first met in the beginning of the year. Now they are even giving me some trouble to defeat them. Do you see why no one there wants you back?”

“SHUT UP!! We never agreed that was what would decide the instructor. It has to be the same way it was last time.” And he stood up, inviting her to the fight even before it was planned. Vicky giggled discreetly and stood up, too.

“Ok ok, let’s do this.”

They were now face to face to each other in the center of the room. Vicky, this time, was wearing very tight and short black shorts, that did not even reach the middle of her thighs and accompanied her strong ass perfectly. Her white, almost transparent tank top was also very adjusted to her body and allowed everyone to see her bra covering her big boobs. George could not help getting impressed with her legs. Although his were probably stronger, hers were very fit and athletic, anyone could see she had only muscles and that her thighs and calves were very hard and firm. However, he soon concentrated again on his task: Destroy her completely.

The fight started already insane. George was furious and aggressive, using all his repertory to keep landing punches on her. Vicky was fast and could dodge many of them, but still some were hitting her very hard, and she could not defend it properly. The whole year of training and studying a strategy to beat her was being proved worth. She tried to keep some distance, but there was nothing she could do when he really decided to go serious. After the first minute, she was in huge pain and only defending. George was as fit as everything had not even started.

Vicky tried to slow down the fight with kicks. Her goal was not even to hit or hurt him, but only to keep him away, while she thought of what could be done. But George, besides being a great boxer, was also an expert in karate. He soon understood her strategy and countered her kicks with ever harder kicks, which not only frustrated her plans, but also caused huge damage and pain. The army guys got apprehensive seeing her in such difficulties. No one wanted George back, and the atmosphere was of almost desperation when they noticed there was nothing she could do.

“Go Vicky! You can do it! We trust you… please…”

She looked at them thanking the support, but that did not change the fight at all. He was still doing better at all aspects. Since he had trained the whole year against women, hitting girls was no problem for his instinct anymore, so he was using full strength without any pity. When George noticed she was too tired and slow to defend against close combat, he managed to pull her and land a perfect punch on her belly. Vicky groaned in huge pain, like she was giving birth. He laughed with a superior tone.

“Ha-ha-ha. What is the matter, Princess? You thought you would beat me again? I underestimated you last time, but now there is no chance I lose to a woman twice. You better give up now or else I can book you a bed in the hospital for tonight.”

Vicky took some seconds to be able to answer, but did not give up, despite the big disadvantage. “Give up? You nuts? I know perfectly how I will beat you.” Still, her voice was quiet and tired, and did not sound confident at all.

George got mad at this ridiculous speech and gave her a direct punch on the chin, making her go to the floor instantly. She seemed to be knocked out by such a powerful blow. However, he would not simply wait for her to give up. He went on the ground and mounted his big body over her.

“Hahahaha! You asked for that, bitch! Now I will make you regret having accepted to fight me!”. Vicky looked groggy and unable to react or answer. He then pushed his arm up and prepared a hard strike in her nose. His goal was to make it bleed liters, as a trophy for him and a lesson for her. “AAAAAAHHH!!”.

Suddenly, Vicky grabbed his elbow and dodged her head to the left side. “Ooops, got you!”. She pulled his arm with incredible speed and brought his head in her direction. “Huh?”, he gasped. He was completely confused and unable to understand what was happening. Was it all a trap after all?

“You know what? I knew you suck at wrestling, because I noticed the guys were terrible at it when I started teaching them. That is why it is the class they enjoy the most.” And she looked and blinked at them, showing clearly that she was aware this was not the real reason. “But well, they are smarter than you for sure. I was just waiting for my opportunity, and you fell on it like a little duck. So cute.”

Vicky locked his neck between her powerful legs. He tried to avoid it, but was not even close to match her rapid movements. She now had him completely at her mercy. First, she adjusted her body position and lay on her side on the mat, leaning only on her right elbow. Then she grabbed his head and directed it to her class, forcing him to look at the eyes of those guys with whom he had been disrespectful for so long.

“So, my boys, look how your teacher destroys the big guy here only using her legs”. And they all clapped and cheered her.

Their former teacher was completely desperate and uselessly trying to escape those unescapable headscissors. He was shaking his legs and his body with all strength he could, but could not change the position a single inch. Vicky could now finish him at any time she wanted, but was keeping the grip only to have fun watching him try. She knew there was no chance for him to get out. Suddenly, someone noticed that his dick was growing inside his pants. George was having a boner in front of all the audience. He was so ashamed of the position and of being outsmarted like he was, but at the same time could not help his instinct to get excited seeing Vicky’s perfect legs choking him while he smelled the inner part of her thigh.

“Look at that!”, one of the guys exclaimed and pointed. “HAHAHAHAHA!”, they all laughed hard at him. Vicky used the opportunity to pull down his pants and underwear, and now his hard dick was being showed to everyone, while he still struggled to pry her legs apart with absolutely no success. His head was already purple and he could not handle that anymore. Vicky pressed harder and harder, and his dick was becoming harder and harder in synchrony. When he finally put his pride aside and tapped out in resignation, he cum at the exact same time, making everyone laugh even harder. Vicky relaxed the grip, but did not open it completely nor let him go.

“And once again, the powerful and brave warrior is utterly defeated by the princess.” She was still speaking very friendly and politely, as her usual, but the words were driving him crazy and humiliated.

She then stood up, while he stayed on the floor recovering himself. He was not physically hurt, but the psychological humiliation and lack of breath were too much to let him even move. Vicky gracefully put her right foot on his chest and looked down at his defeated body. He tried to get up and forced his chest a little bit forward, but she only needed to press her foot a little harder and he was immobilized again. She put her hands on her hips making a sexy victory pose.

“It is over, George. I win… again! Now it is clear for everyone who is superior here. You will have to train much harder to beat me.”

This was a nightmare for him. He knew it was impossible to train harder than what he had already been doing. He did not say anything and simply kept staring at her triumphant body over him, appreciating her incredibly fit legs who had just made him suffer so much. It took him some minutes to finally be able to go on his knees.

Vicky stayed in front of him and stretched her arm towards him, offering him the back of her hand. He grabbed it and gave a soft kiss, as a sign of recognition of her superiority. Everyone was astonished but at the same time very excited seeing it. Without saying a word, Vicky pointed down, and George immediately understood her order. He started to kiss her feet in respect and admiration. She was obviously used to get worshipped by her beaten male opponents and also by her pupils after the fights, but seeing that being done by such a troglodyte like him, made her even happier and more satisfied.

“My job here is done. See you guys next week!”, and she walked away. When reaching the door, she looked back at George, who was still on his knees looking astonished at her. “And see you next y… well, I don’t think, so, right?”
Old 17-Jul-22, 16:40
Points: 3,505, Level: 24 Points: 3,505, Level: 24 Points: 3,505, Level: 24
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Awesome! They should get married and he'll learn to respect her even more!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bsbinss For This Useful Post:
Old 18-Jul-22, 09:02
DBLC
This message has been deleted by DBLC.
Old 18-Jul-22, 09:03
Award-Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsbinss [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Awesome! They should get married and he'll learn to respect her even more!
Lol, if they get married, I think I know who would have to do the whole housework
The Following User Says Thank You to DBLC For This Useful Post: