Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 04-May-21, 16:23
Points: 3,988, Level: 26 Points: 3,988, Level: 26 Points: 3,988, Level: 26
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default A Disaster in my First MMA Fight

“I feel like I might be overstaying my welcome, why don’t I just give you some alone time now?”

“Yeah that would be great, mom” I mumbled half-heartedly.

“I just want you to know that I love you and I hate to see you go through this much pain.”

“Mom, for the millionth time, I’m feeling fine. Don’t worry about me.”

My mom sighed and slowly walked out of my hospital room. And what I said to her was far from the truth... I wasn’t feeling fine at all. I’ve been stuck in a hospital bed drinking juice through a plastic tube for the past 3 days. Every slight movement of my face triggers a sharp pain. My leg is in a cast for some reason. The doctors told me I had a bad concussion which is giving me a very foggy memory of what happened. I’m not even sure I want to remember given the state I’m in.

I suppose I should give some background first. Last year, a retired pro fighter hosted a summer mma class at our local gym. Me and my friends were pretty into ufc at the time and really wanted to join. My mom was apprehensive at first cause she thought it would be too dangerous. She eventually agreed to it as a graduation gift for me since I had just finished high school. On one condition though, she was going to take the class with me. I was kind of shocked by her proposal, but decided to go along with it since I wasn’t gonna miss out on this opportunity.

My mom, Linda, is the last person you’d expect to join an mma class. She’s a 47 year old soccer-mom who’s hobbies include baking and crocheting. She stands at around 5’7” with a chubby build, short curly brown hair, and a pale complexion. She doesn’t have model looks, but she has a cute and welcoming smile to match her bubbly personality. My friends all loved her for baking cookies for us after our soccer games. Although she was usually very friendly and easy going, she also had a stern and serious side that occasionally came out.

I was super embarrassed at first to be going to an mma class with my mom, but everything turned out great. I learned the basics of kickboxing and grappling, and pretty soon was having sparring sessions with my friends. I had no prior experience with fighting but I was a natural, picking up new concepts left and right. I quickly became one of the better fighters in the class. My mom seemed to be enjoying herself too. She mostly stayed to herself, striking the bags or working 1-on-1 with a trainer instead of joining in on the sparring. She was a bit slow and awkward at first but she was persistent, constantly working on her form and technique.

So long story short, mma became the go-to hobby for both me and my mom. After we finished our class, we bought some training gear to start doing home workouts. I was really proud of my mom for finding an active hobby she enjoys. Her chubby physique gradually changed into a healthier, curvier one. She started hitting the bag with power and speed that was pretty impressive for a middle aged mom. I was also seeing some impressive results. My formerly skinny-fat body began to get lean and cut. I was starting to out-spar most of our local gym goers and figured I would be ready for an amateur competition soon.

My opportunity would come pretty quickly when one day, my mom brought home flyers for the Ohio Ringside Rumble. It was your typical sleazy midwest mma event, but they were looking for fighters and had pretty good payouts. I was excited to finally be able to prove myself.

“I already signed both of us up. We better start training since we only have one week.”

“Wait, mom, you signed up too?!”

“You’re darn right I did! Your mom is a tough cookie too, you know. I can handle myself.”

I looked through the registry and sure enough “Linda Fletcher “ was listed right below my name. Not only that, she also signed up to fight at 160lb, the same weight class as me. I guess all the training helped her lose some weight. Since it was a mixed competition, that meant me and my mom could possibly get matched up against each other. My mom seemed to sense my concern.

“Don’t worry sweetie, I told the organizers not to match us up since we’re family. You don’t have to worry about mommy kicking your ass.”

I chuckled at her playful teasing. I wasn’t worried about losing to my mother, not at all. I would be pretty upset if I had to eliminate her from the first round of the bracket though. I started to train seriously for the upcoming tournament.

And that’s pretty much the end of my flashback. I don’t have any recollection of what happened at the Ringside Rumble. I’m assuming it went pretty bad, considering the pain I’m in right now. Maybe I got matched up with a pro fighter or something? Just then my phone started to vibrate. It was a text from my sister Kara - weird, since we don’t have a great relationship and never text each other. I painfully adjusted my body to grab my phone and read the text:

“hey nice job at the ringside rumble, you really killed it out there!”

I could detect her sarcasm even through the text. There was an attached link to the official Ohio Ringside Rumble website. I followed the link which took me to table of the results and searched for my name. I eventually found my name in the loss column next to the words “R1 KO 00:30”. I got knocked out in 30 seconds in the first round?! I was disappointed but I also wanted to find out who could have beat me so soundly. I searched for my first round opponent and almost had a heart attack when I saw the name.

“Linda Fletcher”

“No fucking way!” I yelled out, causing my face to swell with pain. A wave of emotions rushed over me. I had to take some deep breaths to calm myself down. I tried to think of a more logical explanation. It must be Kara playing some dumb trick on me. Right then and there, I got another text from Kara, this time a picture. I opened the picture, prepared for the worst.

My heart sank when I saw the image. It was a photo of my mom, performing a high roundhouse kick, right as her foot connected with my face. There must have been a professional photographer at the event, since the photo was in stunning detail. My curvy mom was throwing out a high kick with flexibility I didn’t even know she had. The top of her foot landing flush against the side of my face, a view of her wide size 9 soles that were a little bit dirty, her meaty toes slightly spread from the impact. As my gaze shifted from her foot to her leg, i noticed a large bulge of calf muscle much bigger than my own. She’s always had big calves, even when she was chubby, but I never expected it to be solid muscle. Her once flabby quads had clear lines of definition as she kicked. I looked at my own legs in the photo and they were pathetically scrawny in comparison. I knew my mom was getting pretty fit, but when did she have the time to develop this kind of muscle?

But that wasn’t even the worst part of the photo. I took a look at my face and it wasn’t even recognizable. Her size 9 foot sent a shockwave of energy rippling through my face. The right side of my face was heavily compressed by the sheer power of her kick, while the left side received the aftermath, my lips and cheeks flapping in the air. My mouth was agape letting out a mist of spit and blood. My eyes were open, but already rolled into the back of my head leaving an empty white gaze like some kind of horror movie. But somehow, my mom’s face looked even more frightening than mine. Her lips were snarled upwards and her nose crinkled. Her teeth were gritted, showing that she was giving her all into that kick. Her eyes slanted downwards showing a deep anger that I had never seen in my mom. And she was staring directly into my mangled face, like she wanted to kill me. I physically cringed as the image was engraved into my brain and just then, I got another text from Kara.

“omg I almost forgot the video”

And there it was... A youtube video with 20,000 views aptly titled “she knocked him the f*ck out” My stomach started to to turn, but my morbid curiosity got the best of me and I played the video. After all, how could this day get any worse?

The video starts with me and my mom squaring up in the center of the ring. I say something to her with a smirk on my face but she looks unamused. We touch gloves and go to our corners and the bell rings for the first round. I establish control immediately, taking the center of the ring and boxing her out with my jab. My mom looks fundamentally sound, but a bit too sluggish. My speed and range advantage seems to be too much for her. Around 20 seconds into the match I get cocky and put my guard down to do a little dance. My mom’s eyes light up and she chases after me with seething anger. She grunts as she throws a wild overhand right, which I manage to perfectly slip and counter with an uppercut. The uppercut hurts mom and I continue to push her towards the ropes with a barrage of punches. I think to myself as I’m watching “How could I lose this fight if I’m outclassing my mom this much?” And then the video takes a drastic turn...

As my mom is retreating towards the ropes I begin to throw an overhand right, thinking I can end the fight quickly. She backpedals a bit further than I expected and I just barely whiff by an inch. Meanwhile, my mom rebounds off of the rope to give herself a boost and is now coming my way. The worst part is my momentum is still moving towards her from the overhand right, meaning any potential strike is gonna hit me twice as hard. And then, only 30 seconds into the fight, it happens...

As my mom approaches me her surprisingly muscular legs explode into a kicking motion. She lets out a loud primal grunt in a deeper voice than her usual high pitched self. This uncharacteristic aggression from my mom sends chills down my spine. Her foot moves at a lightning pace, faster than I’ve ever seen her in training. As her foot collides with my face it makes a sound like the crack of a baseball bat on a homerun swing. The small crowd lets out a collective gasp. Just in case you somehow missed it, the video replays the impact 3 times for extra emphasis. *CRACK* *CRACK* *CRACK* - I cringe harder and harder with every replay. I watch my body, previously leaning forward from throwing the overhand right, suddenly get jerked upwards by my mom’s ferocious kick. My body literally leaves the ground as she sends me a few inches in the air. “My mom sent me airborne with a headkick”, I repeated to myself with a mixture of shame and disbelief.

Of course the video doesn’t just end there. My mom lets out a victory yell and runs to her corner to celebrate right after the kick connects. She’s 100% confident that I’m out cold after feeling that kick, and doesn’t even give me a second look. The ref doesn’t even have to step in.

Meanwhile my stiff, unconscious body somehow stayed upright for a split second after the KO but it didn’t last long. I watched my skinny legs crumple underneath my weight, my knees and ankles bending in seemingly random directions. The rest of my body seemed to fold over itself like an omelette, an audible *snap* is heard as my weight falls on top of my knee at an awkward angle. The crowd is in shock, but the show isn’t over yet. As my lifeless body slumps facedown onto the floor my arms and legs begin to spasm. It started off slow with a few arm and leg twitches here and there, but pretty soon my whole body is violently convulsing. The ref is in shock calling for medics as I flop like a fish out of water, blood pouring from my mouth.

The worst part of it all is that my mom still didn’t even notice yet and was doing her dance in the corner. She shook her firm ass for the crowd and flashed a double bicep pose that was somehow more impressive than my own. The juxtaposition of her doing a cute little dance, while having knocked me out into a violent seizure was humiliating beyond belief.

After around 30 seconds, the seizure began to fade. The video ends with a close up of me being carried away on a stretcher. Blood still trickles from my mouth, and I could tell from the glazed look in my eyes that I stayed out cold for a long time. I began to make a mental note of everything I just witnessed in the video.

“I tried my hardest in a competitive fight against my 47 year old mom, and she only needed 30 seconds to send me to the hospital with one kick.”

I said those words out loud and the reality of the situation hit me like a truck. Tears began to flow from my eyes. I tried my hardest to clear my mind but it was no use. Images of my inferior, lifeless body and my mom’s ruthless expression haunted my daydreams. The sound of her final grunt and the loud *CRACK* playing on repeat in my head. I knew I wasn’t gonna get any sleep tonight.
Old 05-May-21, 01:30
Points: 1,860, Level: 17 Points: 1,860, Level: 17 Points: 1,860, Level: 17
Last Achievements

Default Re: A Disaster in my First MMA Fight

Wow! Ive seen a lot of stories along this line but I gotta say this is a very refreshing take. Having both the son and mother start training at the same time and buuld up at the same time is very nice. Also like how you portrayed the fight with it actually going in his favor at first before getting koed. Love stuff like this, and admittedly I’d love if you did a sequel where they had a more competitive rematch.
Old 05-May-21, 02:34
Points: 2,702, Level: 21 Points: 2,702, Level: 21 Points: 2,702, Level: 21
Last Achievements

Oh I love this! Honestly one of my favorites! Heck I was almost disappointed that he didn't have some sort of sexual arousal on top of the shame and humiliation just to really fuck with him.
Old 05-May-21, 14:33
Points: 41,462, Level: 89 Points: 41,462, Level: 89 Points: 41,462, Level: 89
Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 11,107 Times in 971 Posts

Outstanding!
Old 05-May-21, 15:31
Points: 4,476, Level: 28 Points: 4,476, Level: 28 Points: 4,476, Level: 28
Activity: 7.3% Activity: 7.3% Activity: 7.3%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

The next time Mom comes by is going to be a GREAT conversation. It’ll be interesting to see if he even continues the Hobby, or Mom beat him out of the sport.

Nice work! I hope you write more!
Old 05-May-21, 16:58
Points: 4,002, Level: 26 Points: 4,002, Level: 26 Points: 4,002, Level: 26
Last Achievements

SERIOUSLY. Anybody who knows me on this forum knows I’m pretty much into mom vs son and this story was really good man, very different to what I have read. Keep up the good work! Would be good to see a sequel but if not amazing job regardless
Old 05-May-21, 17:02
Points: 7,175, Level: 36 Points: 7,175, Level: 36 Points: 7,175, Level: 36
Activity: 28.6% Activity: 28.6% Activity: 28.6%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,615 Times in 586 Posts

Love this story! Would love to see a sequel where he gets revenge on her.

I’m actually itching to write a story. With your permission, may I write the sequel?
The Following User Says Thank You to Gatsby87 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-May-21, 17:38
Points: 12,053, Level: 47 Points: 12,053, Level: 47 Points: 12,053, Level: 47
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gatsby87 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Love this story! Would love to see a sequel where he gets revenge on her.

I’m actually itching to write a story. With your permission, may I write the sequel?

Would love to see a rematch where he takes out his mom, putting her in the hospital, could lead an amazing third match!
The Following User Says Thank You to RyonaGuy For This Useful Post:
Old 05-May-21, 21:55
Points: 3,988, Level: 26 Points: 3,988, Level: 26 Points: 3,988, Level: 26
Last Achievements

Thanks for all the kind replies, everyone! This is my first time writing a femdom story so I’m glad you all enjoyed.

I’m currently working on an epilogue taking place after the mc recovers from his injuries. It will focus on the long term psychological effects of the fight, and some newfound dyanmics in the relationship between him and his mother. This story will be more focused on fetish and probably won’t have a rematch.

Sorry to those who wanted a second fight, but don’t worry since there are more stories on the way. I prefer to write shorter, conclusive stories rather than doing long ongoing sequels. Next time I’ll try to make something that has a little bit more back and forth instead of a 30 second victory. I have lots of ideas brewing: mother/son, sister/brother, gf, teacher, etc. Some of the stories will have competitive grappling/striking, while others will be more focused on sensual domination and fetish.

Also, to anyone who wants to write a sequel based off my story, feel free. Just make sure to credit me and put a link to the original story.
Old 05-May-21, 22:09
Points: 7,175, Level: 36 Points: 7,175, Level: 36 Points: 7,175, Level: 36
Activity: 28.6% Activity: 28.6% Activity: 28.6%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,615 Times in 586 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by joha7 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Thanks for all the kind replies, everyone! This is my first time writing a femdom story so I’m glad you all enjoyed.

I’m currently working on an epilogue taking place after the mc recovers from his injuries. It will focus on the long term psychological effects of the fight, and some newfound dyanmics in the relationship between him and his mother. This story will be more focused on fetish and probably won’t have a rematch.

Sorry to those who wanted a second fight, but don’t worry since there are more stories on the way. I prefer to write shorter, conclusive stories rather than doing long ongoing sequels. Next time I’ll try to make something that has a little bit more back and forth instead of a 30 second victory. I have lots of ideas brewing: mother/son, sister/brother, gf, teacher, etc. Some of the stories will have competitive grappling/striking, while others will be more focused on sensual domination and fetish.

Also, to anyone who wants to write a sequel based off my story, feel free. Just make sure to credit me and put a link to the original story.
Awesome! I’ll get to work on that sequel and I’ll make sure to credit you for the original.

Also, what were both fighters wearing during their fight?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gatsby87 For This Useful Post:

Tags
humilaition, mom vs son, muscle mom, one sided