Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 18-Sep-19, 06:25
Points: 10,721, Level: 44 Points: 10,721, Level: 44 Points: 10,721, Level: 44
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Tim Was At the Gym (Commission)

Timothy Reynolds had been working at his college gym for a little while, and he was finally able to go there on his own so that he could sort of practice with looking all around at all the weights he could maybe use. He was 6'6 but also bone thin, having a thin shape and a torso that naturally exist in a less broad shape. He considered himself somewhat ugly even if a few people may have considered him attractive, mainly just because he thought he looked very very weak.

The man was walking through the gym where he was too scared to actually lift in front of people, much preferring to simply go in in the middle of the night and try to do some deadlifts or squats, whatever it would be for him.

Jenny Kamiko, however, had beaten him to the punch. She was positively tiny, just a smidge under 4'6 feet at a 4''5, 4'5.5 on a good day, but was naturally a very thick individual. She had a solid torso, decently big arms, and a pair of legs that really had him staring at her every time there was an opportunity. Her calves were good, but holy shit her thighs really set him on fucking fire. He couldn't look away whenever he saw those big old chunks of meat activate, her muscles looking so amazing.

Well, that wasn't entirely true. He could look away from those legs to look at her face. She had a smile that was like the sunshine, eyes that were like stars, and a bunch of other features that looked like poetic metaphors. He wanted to touch it whenever he saw it, and almost couldn't process his crush on her because that face was so perfect he could never see himself despoiling it.

But he lost the nervousness he used to get when he first saw her. At this point he was just thinking she was extraordinarily beautiful while he looked at her and found out she was as easy to talk to as she was on the eyes.

He looked at her again, appreciating her body. Her calves butt was hard and thick, very curvy, looking good...but the rest of her legs were more impressive. Calves were alright, in their own way, but her fucking thighs, which he had seen tear a pear of jeans nearly off of her just by flexing at some point in the past, were like the legs of a goddess. They were so unbelievably thick he had almost nothing to say at all.

Her thighs were almost as wide as her waist,and much bigger than anything on him except maybe his mid-torso or rib cage. On her tiny body they would oftentimes smash into each other as she walked, because they were just so incredibly oversized that they had nowhere to go but right into each other. Tim had to shake his head when he saw her, trying to psyche himself out.

"Oh, hey there," the girl said, looking back at him, "Just let me do this one set before we start" she said, suddenly reaching down and grunting. He looked down at her, and then his jaw dropped. She had four plates one each side of the bar, and was grunting like a woman possessed as she repeatedly took it from the ground, raising it to waist level and moaning before she slammed it onto the ground again, doing this exactly eight times before she placed it on the ground again, sighting and wiping her face with her forearm 'Sorry about that, now, what were you about to discuss with me?"

He shook his head as he looked down at her weight "were you just deadlifting over four hundred pounds?"could hardly believe what he was saying. There was no way that a tiny girl like that would ever be able to just...lift like that, right? She was obviously doing something else, wasn't she? He knew that he was living in a progressive time and all that, but come on! Girls were weaker than boys, just a simple fact!

"Oh yeah" the thick girl said, showing off her legs a bit in her relatively tight, brightly colored leggings. She had to wear elastic to stop them from snapping, a lesson she had learned from a right bit of embarrassment "I was doing a few deadlifts. I don't work out a lot but yeah, turns out I can do a bit under twice my body weight for ten reps"

A bit under? He just stared at her as he considered how heavy she was...apparently at least 203 pounds, if she was lifting as much as she said she was, and she almost definitely was. And her skill at math was impressive enough that he'd have to admit it "How do you do that? You don't really look that...muscular. And you know, you're a girl and all that..."

She giggled demurely "Oh, well, you have to understand," she said as she stepped over the bar again "Muscle definition isn't the only thing. Yes you need muscles but having fat doesn't make you any weaker" she said, reaching down again and grunting, her thick black hair hanging heavy with sweat "Actually having some fat on you can help you pull with a bit more...energy" she said before suddenly snapping ward, carrying the bar up with her again as she looked at him "and a girl? So what! Thick girls will always be stronger than weak little skinny boys like yourself!"

"Huh, are you sure about that?" he said, flexing his arms and showing off his thin but defined arms "I mean, I don't know I think some people may look...more fit than you, you know?" he said, his knees rubbing together "and girls, for sure, can be strong...but s strong as guys are?"

"Looking fit isn't important" she said as she started shrugging at him, the bar going upward with her shrugs despite the frankly enormous weight at her fingertips, hanging like a bat or something "and there's no need to be sexist. I mean I could probably help you get thicker if you wanted, but body thickness important...just lift your equivalent if you doubt I'm stronger!"

"What" he said, suddenly backing up and scratching at himself "You are going to have me lift more?' he asked, laughing a bit awkwardly

"No, less" she said, walking toward him "I am 210 pounds, so I am lifting about 1.93 times my body weight every time I bring this all the way up" she said, painting authoritatively down at her weight 'So I figured you would do something equivalent. How much do you weigh, big guy?" she smiled surprisingly sweetly "Boys need not get an unfair disadvantage, I'll calc it straight for ya..."

Tim scratched at his head, giggling a bit "well, I actually only weigh 160 lbs myself" he said, walking toward the girl and once again noticing how much shorter she truly was, barely even reaching the base of his ribcage.

"Wow, I am fifty pounds heavier, huh?" he said, scratching her own head before dropping the weight with an incredible thud and walking over it "I guess that makes sense, I am way thicker for my size and all of that. But it's all solid strength" eh said before she walked right behind him 'and you are ready to go in there and lift, lets see...160 pounds?"

"I weigh that much, yes" he said uncomfortably. He was fifty pounds heavier than him despite being a foot and a half shorter, maybe a bit more. He had to start scratching at his forearm as he looked demure back at the adorable little Asian girl.

"So, if you were to be as strong as me, you would have to lift...208 pounds, so that way it would be equivalent. So that means 263 pounds, about 131.5 pounds per side. So two plates and a bit more, if that sounds good for you?" she smiled at him again, and the beauty of her face made him want to look away

She was asking him to lift almost one hundred pounds less than she was lifting for reps right in front of him. He giggled as he started to scratch at his body again. He was going to have to...compete with her on a much lower level, but he wasn't sure if he could. Then again, she did look a bit fat...how hard could i actually be to lift like that? "Sure thing, girl. I am sure I can do what you did, or 'the equivalent'!" he made airquotes so he could make sure he was just saying that she said it.

"Sure thing, man," she said as she started to take some plates off of either side of the bar, easily carrying the weights "Just be prepared to get a bit impressed. And don't kill yourself or anything, big guy. I know that if you pull just wrong you can hurt your arms...or your abs. And of course any muscle in your lower body, obviously. Your male pride shouldn't get you to kill yourself or anything""

"Obviously" he agreed, watching how easily she was sliding plates on and off of the bar before she finally lake back from him, smiling as she looked at him and pointed at the weight

"Alright, Tim. Just grab at either side of the bar, put your middle fingers around the little strips without the rough patterning on them, and try your best to lift it from the ground. If you can do ten reps I guess that proves that I'm weaker than you, and girls really are inferior!"

"And what if I do fifteen?' he said, giggling as he got down and grabbed at it. She giggled back, but then walked to him and adjusted his legs and hips to get him in the right starting position. He actually blushed a bit as she made sure to touch him as gently as she could, but contact between a man and woman would always carry a certain connotation that would make one of the parties a bit...well, not necessarily uncomfortable, perhaps it was making one of them a bit comfortable. He just gulped and ignored it.

He grabbed at the bar and gulped, trying his hardest to make sure that he gripped with his maximum strength and then suddenly snapped his leg up, trying to pull it from the Earth. And suddenly he felt like he couldn't budge. As he tried harder and harder he felt that he could maybe move it back and forth just a bit, but no matter what he did, he could not actually tear the thing from its place in the bottom. He just looked at her awkwardly and started giggling "So, I gotta lift it, huh?"

She leaned against the nearby squatting cage "Well, it seems like maybe you are taking a while to start. Are ya sure you aren't trying yet?" she said as she walked to him. And suddenly both of them started busting out laughing. He walked toward her and found himself touching her arms as both of them laughed,and then suddenly she came forward at him and wrapped her arms right around his body. His male pride took a huge blow, but he sort of liked how she was handling him. Maybe like they were flirting? But maybe not.

He was impressed by how well she could squeeze, but she was sure not to damage his organs or anything, just supply an insurmountable pressure and make sure that she was going to hug him for as long she wanted. But he definitely felt like he was in nice little place. She was a warm hugger, and he hugged her right back, despite how sweaty she was.

'So are you going to admit that size has more to do with strength that any silly ideas of male superiority or anything like that?" she said, before sticking her tongue out at him and he started laughing again, she threw her head back as well and the two of them shared a rather long, extended laugh before she pressed him back into the wall and grabbed at the bar

"Yeah" he almost moped, feeling like he was being manhandled. Females could be very, very strong it seemed. Especially the short, thick (or should he say thicc?) ones/

"Now, watch my legs while I do this" and her calves were pressing very hard against her tights, but as she grunted and started pulling up her calves flexed. He saw no hard muscular lines on them but he was sure that they expanded enough that her pants went right up her legs until the bottoms were bunched up around her knees and when she pulled up she found that she was able to lift his weight with minimum effort.

Her enormous, beautiful thighs exploded as she started dragging it to waist level and then dropping it again. She looked back at him, her thighs were exploding just a bit as she repeatedly lifted his weight, never showing any sign of struggle as her gorgeous thighs kept doing what they did, fifteen times before she started racking it on some elevated levels, slapping her hands together and looking right back at him 'So, big guy, wanna help me put the plates up?"

"Sure" Tim said as he walked out the other side "I mean that's what we do all day, really," he said as he looked at her incredible legs some more, constantly impressed by how they simply existed in a state of such sublime strength that he felt like he was committing some sort of subtle act of blasphemy just by looking at them "I mean racking plates is only what we do all day every day over here"

"Yeah, we have a lot of dicks who refuse to actually rack after use"s he shrugged, easily lifting off a 45 pound plate that he knew he would have trouble with, before taking the second plate on that side with one hand and grunting ever-so-slightly as she lifted it to chest level and then placed it on the top of a stack "There we go" she said as she looked at him struggling and walked back to his side, taking one of his "But I have no trouble putting the weights back up, personally"

"Noted" the man said, looking at how easily she was handling everything and feeling more than slightly jealous of her tremendous strength. He didn;t say anything, because that would definitely be rude, but he definitely felt like she was going a bit beyond what he would ever be capable of. He had tried to bulk a few times before, but generally found that his body would not positively react to eating on that level. So when he saw what she was doing, he felt like he would never have the sort of size that she had to get her sort of strength.

"So, is your college experience as much fun as mine?' she said as she sat in a nearby chair, slapping at the one next to her as an invitation for him to sit. He saw her legs crossed, how her muscles pressed against each other so solidly from her simple position, and he felt his heart rate absolutely soar from the incredible view as he slowly made his way toward her, hoping to get what he was offering him by silently and politely sitting for her.

"How did you get so..." he was looking at her calves, trying not to have a heart attack or something as he felt his face start to sweat, even more than it did when he was trying to lift that weight he felt that his body was heating up and his abilities were being challenged to their absolute limits "so, you sure did a number on that little...on that weight" he said, gulping and realizing he was incoherent.

"Thanks" she said as she leaned away from him and stuck her tongue out again, once more subtly mocking him. Playfully, of course,and she thinks she knew that "You see though, I am sort of...well, I am just naturally a bit of a big girl" she shrugged and slapped him on his thigh, giggling "I never trained for strength, and I have a few family members who are all 'Why you so fat?!" every time they see me, and I have to just answer that I've been trying to eat less or whatever

"You look pretty good, though" he said as he looked up and down her body, smirking and then placing his hand where she had slapped his thigh. He smiled and his face started going just a bit redder in response to her "I mean...well, I just think you...you carry your body just fine, and uhh, all of that of course" he was looking straight into her eyes, which was a plus, and she was looking right at him with so much...charm. Damn was she beautiful.

She just smiled at him "Of course, big guy. You look good too, even if your body doesn't offer as much strength as my body offers me" she said as she started flexing for him just a bit. She had little definition, but could sort of make certain body parts of hers dance simply by making sure that her body went around just right. Then suddenly she hugged him "But don't worry, I'll protect you!"

He tried not to visibly lick his lips as he looked over her body, and started to cross his own legs to avoid any kind of humiliation "you really think so? I always thought I looked kind of lanky and gangly and a few other words that rhyme with those

"I don't know, a lot do people like big skinny white boys. I mean whoever goes out with you will have to learn to hug a bit more lightly, but that is definitely possible" she giggled again, and he started giggling with her. Their shoulders started moving more closely together as they started slowly approaching eye contact with each other.

"So are you going to...I mean are you super busy this week?' he said, looking over her "Maybe sometime soon you could teach me a few more lessons about strength"

"Oh, so I taught you the first one?'s he said as she stood on her seat and placed her hands on her hips, her thighs looking much more solid "are you ready to admit exactly what it was that you learned tonight?"

"Strength is not exclusive to men. Big thick women can be stronger than guys, especially...skinny white boys, like me"

This was a recent 8-page ($24) Commission that I wrote If you want your own commission, please message me here? I am always open to talk!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nadiablack For This Useful Post:

Tags
asian, commission, flirtation, weightlifting