Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Female Domination > Female Domination Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 13-Jun-20, 04:58
Points: 2,690, Level: 21 Points: 2,690, Level: 21 Points: 2,690, Level: 21
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: My Girlfriend's Arch Rival

Hey so I decided to extend the story a bit. I think there will be two more parts but I'm not sure. Hope you like it

-----------------------------------------------

“Are you ready?” I asked Annabel, excited.

“Ready for the party or ready to take down the devil?” Annabel asked as she pushed up her hair, checking out her reflection in her bedroom mirror.

“Well both I guess.” I said. “Stop playing with your hair you look hot enough already.” I added.

I moved around behind her and wrapped my hands around her black sparkling dress. She smiled and pushed her ass back into my crotch.

“I can’t wait to fuck you once all this shit is over.” She whispered, looking at me through the mirror.

“Well...” I mumbled. I didn’t want to get my hopes up. Julia seemed invincible. I wasn’t sure our plan would work.

Annabel spun around and placed her hands up on my shoulders, she looked up at me with those big eyes and despite my mood I smiled.

“This will work.” She said. “My mum is the most bad ass bitch I have ever met.”

“I know.” I said. “Your right.” I leaned down and kissed her.

She surprised me by grabbing my cage. “Then when it’s all over, there won’t be anything stopping me pumping this dick all night long.”

“I doubt I will last 30 seconds let alone all night after the amount of teasing I have been put through.” I said.

Annabel smiled and began kissing my neck. Her hands grabbed mine and pulled them to her ass. I laughed and squeezed it before pushing her off me.

“Come on let’s get down stairs babe.”

Annabel smiled and slapped me on the ass as I led her out of the room.

Downstairs was set up like a nightclub. There were bright lights flashing around and a big DJ booth with Stacey’s standard DJ guy nodding his head to the beat. She seemed to get a new one every week. I think she just liked to bang them and move on. This one was just as big and muscular as the rest of them. The music pumped loud and Annabel and I yelled awkwardly in each other’s ears over the top of the music. Soon the room was starting to fill as people started to show up.

My friends soon appeared and I moved off into the corner to have a chat to them about the new superhero movie that came out on Wednesday. It was nice just chatting again. I had been so worried and stresses the last few weeks that this normal conversation felt calming. I was so engrossed in the chat that I nearly jumped out of my skin when someone slapped me hard on the ass.

I turned back, expecting to see Annabel, but she was still across the room talking to Amanda. Instead a beautiful lady stood smirking in front of me.

Annabel’s mum, Stacey was taller than me in her sleek high heels and tight denim skirt. Her red crop top looked like it was fighting a losing battle to try and hold her huge boobs inside it. It looked like she had bought a little girls top and squeezed her big tits into it. The nipples poked through, showing her clear lack of bra. I was actually speechless as I took in this beautiful sight.

Her hand grabbed me under the chin and pulled me up to look into her sparkling eyes. Her face looked amazing with the light make up on it. Was it just me, or was everyone getting 10 times hotter the longer I was locked up?

She leaned closer so she could yell over the music. “Are you aware that I have eyes?”

She was in a mood. That was good. “Sorry Stacey. I just-“

“If you keep staring at my boobs then I might just have to smother you in them.”

She squeezed my face until it hurt then pushed me away. I stumbled back and nearly tripped over my friend. He didn’t notice, he was watching Stacey’s ass sway as she walked away.

I smiled as I got back to my feet. Yep, if there is one person to take on Julia, it was Stacey. Stacey was not one that Julia could just intimidate. I almost laughed at the thought of Julia cowering before Annabel’s hot mum. Fuck yeah this was going to be a good night. I smiled to myself as Stacey approached Rose, the shy girl from school I didn’t really talk to much. My head filled with images of Stacey’s big tits smothering my face. Not a bad way to go.

My mood lifted as the night went on. I felt safe here. Something I had not felt in a while. I hated to admit it but Julia had really gotten to me. I had been on edge for weeks. But having Stacey around made me relax in a way I hadn’t for too long. She wouldn’t let anything happen to Annabel or I. She wasn’t one to let anyone push her around. I once saw a plumber try and force himself on her, he left the house on hands and knees a few minutes later, muttering under his breath about crazy women.

“Shit look at that!” one of my friends said, pointing towards the door.

My stomach automatically dropped as I saw Julia burst through the door. I had to remind myself I was safe here. She did look amazing though. Her tight yellow dress- No don’t even look at the bitch!

Wait what was…

A shocked gasp so loud it could even be heard over the loud music rang through the room. Julia smiled and went to kiss her friends on the cheek as she entered, but she was holding something? It looked like a string or something. The string, no it was a leash, was connected to a collar that wrapped around a crawling, naked mans neck. A familiar fear flooded through me as I saw Mr. Gregson crawling, on hands and knees, butt naked, next to Julia as she went and greeted her friends.

Her friends laughed and pinched Mr. Gregson's cheeks as Julia paraded him through the gang of school girls. One of the crazy girls, Kelly, a redhead cheerleader, bent down and slapped the teacher hard across the face. She them gripped his hair tightly and pulled him in for a rough kiss. Julia kicked Mr. Gregson in the ribs for kissing a school girl.

She moved along the entrance hall of the house, apparently unaware that the entire room was watching her. Some brave students moved forward to defend their teacher, but three big football players appeared in front of them, blocking their way.

Oh great. Now Julia had football players as security guards.

I gulped as the devil made her way towards me, Mr. Gregson scrambling on the ground to keep up with the beautiful girl.

“Hey Jakey!” She called as she hugged me tightly, like we were old friends. I just stood there, hands by my side. I looked down at Mr. Gregson, his face bright red. Shit I felt bad for the guy. At least his dick was in the cage, so it wasn’t on show for all his students. Although was that better?

“Hey, can you hold him for a sec?” Julia said, handing me the leash. I instinctively lifted my hand.

Julia bend down to straightened Mr. Gregson collar. I looked down at my hand that was holding a leash attached to my naked teacher. What the fuck was I doing?

“Good boy.” Julia said, she gave Mr. Gregson’s hair a little tussle and stood again. “Sit.” She commanded. He obeyed and sat back on his legs. “Drop.” Again, he obeyed, and this time lay on his arms. “Good Boy Mr. G!” Julia said excitedly.

Julia smiled and turned back to me. She took the leash out of my hand. I was in a state of shock. I had not moved. My eyes looked around for Stacey but I couldn’t see her.

“We had a great session after school today so I thought I would give him a treat and let him out.” Julia said, leaning way to close to me to yell into my ear over the music. I could hear her fine, she didn’t need to press her body against mine like this, but Julia did what Julia wanted to do. Her breasts were pressed up to me and in this dress I could almost see her nipples. Don’t look Jake! But I want to!

“I don’t want him getting in the way.” She yelled. “Is there somewhere I can tie him up where he won’t cause any trouble?”

I just stared forward, trying not to look at her amazing body. What the actual fuck was this girl.

“I don’t want him staring at all the young girls in tight dresses, he’s not fully trained yet. I have already seen him goggling at Kelly. I’ll just put him out back.”

And then she was gone. She was dragging the crawling teacher along Annabel’s wooden floors as everyone at the party continued to stare in shock.

Suddenly my mind snapped back to reality. Stacey! I looked around again but I couldn’t see big boobs anywhere.

“What was that!” Annabel appeared next to me, shouting at me. “What the fuck did she say to you!”

“Where is your mum?” I asked Annabel urgently.

“I went to look for her as soon as the bitch showed up. Jasmine said she saw her leave a few minutes ago.” Annabel said, looking worried.

“Leave?! Leave where?”

“I don’t know!” Annabel’s face looked on the verge of tears.

“You don’t think Julia had anything to do with that do you?” I asked.

Annabel didn’t answer, she just continued to look scared.

“The whole plan was having Stacey here to confront Julia!” I said. “She needs to be here!”

“You know maybe we should have had a better plan than just hoping my mum would be here when Julia walked in.” Annabel said.

“Well what else can we do?”

“Should we try and get all our friends to be like, security guards or something?” Anabel suggested.

“I already saw the football players working for Julia.”

Suddenly the music cut out. My heart pumped loud as I turned to see Julia standing on the stage. The grin she gave us from across the room sent shivers down my spine. Fuck.

“Hey everyone!” Julia said in her annoying bubbly voice. “Can you come gather around the dance floor, the show is about to start!”

I turned to look at Annabel. She didn’t look scared anymore she just looked angry. She was going to do something stupid, I knew her too well. She was trying to act tough to hide her fear. I grabbed her by the arm, I needed to get her out of here. But before we could move six big football players had jumped forward and grabbed us both.

“Get off me you idiot!” Annabel yelled as they dragged us both towards the dance floor.

“Greg!” I hissed to the guy gripping my right arm. “Whatever she has promised you she is lying!”

“So she won’t lock my dick up in a cage if I don’t do what she wants?” Greg asked, sounding sceptical.

“Well, no she might do that.” I admitted. “But-“

My words were cut off as we emerged from the crowd. Annabel was on the floor in the middle of the circle of onlookers. Kelly was standing over her, blocking her from getting up. Kelly was checking out her make up in a little handheld mirror while I was dragged to the edge of the onlookers.

“Welcome everyone!” She called, stuffing her mirror into her bag. “We have a fantastic show planned for you all tonight. Who here is a wrestling fan?”

The football players all cheered. I looked around at the worried faces of Annabel’s friends and prayed they had enough sense to go and get help. My mind buzzed as I tried to search for an escape. I hoped Stacey was alright, I knew Julia could be nasty, hopefully she wasn’t locked up somewhere.

“Our first event!” Called Kelly, “is a match that I personally have been waiting for, for a long time.”

Fuck I forgot Kelly hated Annabel for getting to me before she could. I probably wouldn’t have dated Kelly anyway. She’s hot but she’s a bitch.

“Our challenger is this little runt.” Kelly said, planting her high heel on Annabel’s shoulder as she started to crawl up into a sitting position. She pushed her foot and shoved Annabel back to the floor.

“And her challenger, the one… The only…” Music started playing from the DJ deck. Not as loud this time so I could at least still hear people around me. Why hadn’t he played music at this normal volume before? I mean whenever I go to parties I can’t even- No that’s not the most pressing issue right now.

“JULIA!!!” Kelly shouted. The bodies in the crowd split at one end and two football players walked in, in between them, on their shoulders was the girl herself.

Julia jumped down to the ground and waved to the crowd. Some awkward applause rang out from the girls who weren’t really sure what was happening while the footy players all cheered loudly.

“The rules of this match are simple.” Kelly called. “If one player submits the game is over. If one player has both shoulders pinned to the ground for a count of three then the game is over. Competitors are you ready?”

“Yep.” Julia said with a smile.

“You mother fucking bitch.” Annabel hissed.

“I’ll take that as a yes.” Kelly said. “Let the match begin!”

“You got this Annabel!” I called out. Maybe she did stand a chance. Her mum was a badass. Maybe Annabel could actually- Nope Julia had her by the hair already.

She dragged Annabel up into a standing position. Annabel clutched at her head, trying to get the hands off her but it was no use. Julia just pulled up harder, forcing an extreme grimace onto Annabel face.

Julia then gave Annabel a gut punch that made me cringe. I couldn’t watch this, but I also somehow could not get my eyes to look away.

“What the hell Julia!” Amanda shouted from the crowd. “Leave her alone.”

“This is a wrestling match Amanda.” Julia said innocently. “Annabel agreed to this.”

“No I didn’t!”

“Plus, this is all within the rules.” Julia continued. “Right Kelly?”

Kelly nodded furiously. “Of course! Don’t worry Amanda, I’m the referee. My job is to make sure nobody gets hurt and nobody breaks the rules.”

“You know maybe we should go over those rules again,” Julia said, turning to smile at Annabel. “Just to make sure nobody gets hurt.”

“Sure.” Kelly said. She walked over to the edge of the crowd and grabbed up her bag. She quickly rummaged through it and pulled out a little book. “Well obviously there is absolutely no scratching.” She said, flipping through the small book.

“That seems fair.” Julia said, she let go of Annabel’s hair and Annabel sprinted to the crowd, desperate to get out of here. She was instantly grabbed by a couple of guys who threw her back into the circle. Annabel crawled up to her hand and knees. Julia casually stepped over her head and grabbed the back of it. She lifted her up so the back of Annabel’s head was shoved up Julia’s skirt.

There was a painful scream as Julia squeezed her legs together. Annabel gripped Julia’s thighs and pulled as hard as she could but they wouldn’t move.

“Now what exactly do you mean by scratching?” Julia asked. “I want to get the definition, so I don’t accidentally break the rules.”

“Why don’t I show you so there is no confusion.” Kelly said. She walked over to the back of Annabel. She reached in under her dress and grabbed her by the panties, lifting her up onto her feet and pulling hard so the panties disappeared into her ass. Annabel squealed as she was weggied on one side and head scissored on the other.

“This is what you can’t do.” Kelly said and with a grin she placed her long red nails on Annabel’s ass while was still pulling up her panties with the other hand.

Annabel screamed even louder as Kelly slowly dragged her nails along Annabel's soft skin. I also struggled against my captors. I need to get help I needed to do something!

“Okay I definitely won’t be doing that.” Julia said as Kelly finished scratching red lines onto Annabel's butt. “What else can’t I do?”

“Well you definitely can’t do this.” Kelly moved back and kicked Annabel hard between the legs. Annabel cried out in pain and dropped to her knees. Her head still stuck in Julia’s skirt.

“What about this?” Julia asked. She let go of the girl and Annabel fell to the floor. Julia then rolled her over and before Annabel could do anything Julia had sat herself right on Annabel’s face. Julia’s dress rode up and her panties were on show as they engulfed Annabel’s entire head. Annabel again began pushing and shoving at Julia, but she didn’t budge. Julia smiled as the muffled yelled seemed to please her.

“Hmmm.” Kelly said. “I suppose you could do that one.”

I looked over to Amanda as a plea for help but I now realised she too was held captive.

“But you definitely can’t do this.” Kelly said. She again walked over to her bag and this time pulled out a thin wooden paddle. Why the fuck did she have a small wooden paddle? Kelly approached the two girls and stood over Annabel’s stomach. She bent down at the hips and gave the guys a great view while she shoved Annabel’s legs to one side.

WHACK!

Annabel’s muffled cries rang out in Julia's pussy as Kelly wacked Annabel’s ass hard with the paddle.

WHACK!

Annabel’s red ass shone in the lights as Kelly began laughing.

“Get“

WHACK!

“Off”

WHACK!

“Her”

WHACK!

“You”

WHACK!

“Bitch!”

WHACK!

“Hey aren’t her shoulders on the ground?” A football player asked.

“Shut up idiot!” another player said, whacking his arm.

“Oh yeah I guess they are.” Kelly said. She then got down on the floor and slapped her hand on the ground. “One!”

Could this really be over so quickly? Thank fuck for that.

“Hang on I think your suppose to use your other hand.” Julia said as Annabel began squirming underneath her. She was suffocating in Julia’s ass.

“Yes I think your right.” Kelly said. “One!” She called again, swapping hands. There was a scary silence as Annabel’s struggling continued to gain desperation.

“Say two!” I yelled.

“Oh yes.” Kelly said. “Two!”

Again there was an unbearable pause as my girlfriend struggled for air. Come on say three already!

“Thr-“

“Hey is that a new top?” Julia asked.

“Yes!” Kelly said giddily. She stood and spun around to show it off. “I got it from Gucci the other day!”

“It really makes your boobs look good.” Julia said. "I can understand why the perv was glaring at you before."

“Yeh and it feels amazing.” Kelly said “Here I’ll show you.” She moved forward and Julia reached forward.

“I can’t reach.” Julia said in a mock sad voice. Annabel was still struggling under her, but she was getting weaker. I need to get my girlfriend some air! I began struggling hard against my guards, but they were too strong. I tried taking a leaf out of Julia’s book and kicking one in the balls, but it was too hard from this angle.

Kelly moved forward until she was standing over Julia’s lap, her pussy level with Julia’s face. “Oh that is nice.” Julia said, reaching up and stroking Kelly’s stomach.

“Now where are my manners. You have been dancing all night. Your feet must be all blistered. Come have a seat.”

Kelly smiled and lowered herself, so she was straddling Julia’s lap. A muffled yell came from Annabel as both Julia and Kelly’s weight crushed down on her head.

Kelly giggled as she lifted her feet off the ground, forcing more weight onto Annabel. She then leant down and planted her lips on Julia's. Julia reached around the girls neck and pulled her tighter into the kiss. The crowd looked on in shock as the two beautiful girls made out on top of Annabel's muffled screams.

Kelly then began grinding on Julias lap and I worried for Annabel's safety as it pushed Julia harder down on Annabel. But Julia seemed to be loving the make out session. Even more when Kelly went for Julia's boobs. If they hadn't been crushing my girlfriends skull, this would have been the hottest thing I had ever seen.

“Oh shit Belinda is filming!” Kelly hissed, looking at a girl in the crowd.

I looked over and saw a girl with her phone pointed at the scary scene in front of her.

“Get her!” Julia shouted as the girl began to back away. The football players surged and they soon had Belinda and her phone in hand.

There was a struggle as Belinda’s friends all came to her rescue. However, the quick rebellion was soon squashed. The football players all held the girls by the hair, awaiting instructions.

“Get all their phones!” Julia yelled. She and Kelly finally lifted off Annabel and fear ran through me as my girlfriend was lying on the floor. Not moving.

“Annabel!” I yelled. But Annabel stirred and I breathed a sigh of relief.

Julia reaching into Annabel’s bag and pulled out her phone. “Whoops.” She said before dropping it on the floor and slamming her heel into it. The screen shattered and Annabel groaned.

Soon everyone’s phones were sitting on the DJ deck. The DJ was tied tightly to a chair next to the deck. I hadn't even seen how that had happened. He looked angry. But I could also see a boner pushing against his pants. I didn't blame him. As long as he wasn't looking at Annabel!

My phone was also ripped from my pocket and placed on the deck as well.

“You will all get your phones back if you are good.” Julia said with a glare to all the girls in the crowd. “Now if there are no more interruptions, we can now move onto round two.”

“No!” Annabel yelled from the floor. “No more!”

“Round two is a bra and panties match!” Kelly announced excitedly. “The first person to strip the other girl down to her bra and panties wins!”

“No!” Annabel shouted again, getting up into a sitting position and hugging her knees.

“Are you ready!” Kelly shouted and without waiting for an answer she yelled. “Go!”

Julia took a step forward and Annabel clambered up to her feet. She didn’t seem steady and I was scared she would fall. “You win Julia! I give up!”

“This is not a submission match Annabel. This is a bra and panties match.” Kelly reminded her.

Annabel looked scared. Her hands shot to the side of her dress. She ripped down her zip and threw her dress off. “There!” she said, standing in just high heels and blue lacey underwear. “You win!”

The football players around me smirked. “Get your eyes off my girlfriend!” I hissed. They just laughed.

I looked back to see Julia’s reaction but the world was thrown into darkness as the lights all flicked off. Did the power just go out? There was confused screaming all around as everyone’s eyes slowly adjusted to the limited light that shone from outside.

This is it.

I used this distraction to elbow my captors in the stomach. They grunted and I quickly twisted out of their grasp. I quickly moved forward to grab Annabel. I could easily tell which silhouette was her. The outline of the body was something I had explored many times. I scooped her up and held her with both arms.

“Hey get off!” she shouted.

“It’s me!” I said.

“Oh Jake!” She began weeping into my chest as I carried her away from her tormentors. There were people moving everywhere as the lights suddenly flashed back on.

“Grab them!” Julia shouted. The football players all moved to grab Annabel and the other girls who had escaped their captors. Our way to the front door was blocked. But the path to the stairs was clear.

“This way!” I called to the girls and we all ran towards the stairs. The boys running behind us. Annabel was heavy in my arms as I jumped up the stairs, but I pushed through the pain. It was not a time to slow down. I launched into Annabel’s room and dropped her onto her bed. I turned to see all the girls file into the room behind me. As the last one entered I slammed the door shut and jammed the lock closed.

We had installed the lock because Stacey kept walking in on Annabel and I having sex. It became so frequent I sometimes thought it was on purpose. I felt a brief sadness for wherever Stacey was. Hopefully she was alright.

The boys banged on the door, but it didn’t open. Eventually they gave up and the room went eerily quiet. I could hear voices in the hall but I could make out what they were saying.

“We’re trapped.” Amanda whispered to the silent room. I wanted to argue with her but the statement seemed pretty accurate. We were on the second level of a house with only one door out, besides the bathroom door but that didn’t help right now.

“Don’t worry guys. I have a video of that psycho abusing Annabel.” Belinda said. “She’s going down.”

“And how does that help us right now exactly?” I asked, moving to sit on the bed next to my crying girlfriend. She was curled up, hugging her favourite pillow. Her red ass was still visible as her dress had ridden up. I wanted to pull it down but I thought it might hurt her sensitive butt. This is exactly what I did not want to happen to her.

“Well…” Belinda said.

“All we need to do is get Belinda’s phone and get out of here.” A girl I couldn’t see said.

“And my phone.” A girl said. “I’ve only had it a few months.”

“And mine!” others piped up.

“Okay we will get everyone’s phones.” Amanda said. “But we need to figure out how to get through all the guys first. There are about 20 of them and only…” Amanda did a quick count. “14 of us.”

“Could we bribe them?” I suggested.

“With what?” Amanda asked.

“Uh…” I had my old PlayStation in the cupboard somewhere, but I guess that wasn’t enough.

“We need a weapon or something.” A girl said.

“Ooo like a secret weapon in that new show!” another girl said.

“Like a plasma shooter!” A nerdy girl said.

“No, like a gun you idiot.” The other girl replied.

"And where do we get that Lucy?"

“What about…” I started to tune out to their conversation. It was useless. We were doomed.

My head whipped around as a strange sound caught my attention. My first thought was that Julia had somehow gotten in. But the noise was not coming from the locked door. It was coming from Annabel’s bathroom. I stood apprehensively and approached the door. The noise got louder as I got closer. It sounded like a constant tapping sound.

I opened the door and an amazing sight fell on my eyes. Wholey Shit. Stacey, Annabel’s mum was naked. Her big boobs giggled around as she bounced up and down on a small, naked girls face. It looked like the girl had a device wrapped around her head that Stacey was bouncing on. I was mesmerised by the big bouncing boobs. But the bouncing quickly stopped.

Stacey glared at me and lifted off the face dildo. I recognised the girl on the ground as the shy girl Stacey had talked to before, Rose. When Rose saw me, she quickly sat up and tried to cover her body.

“I’m sort of in the middle of something here Jake.” Stacey said, folding her small arms under her giant tits.

I smiled at Stacey's glare. “Girls!” I called back to the group. “I think I found our secret weapon.”
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to facecrush For This Useful Post:
Old 17-Jul-20, 07:44
Points: 2,987, Level: 22 Points: 2,987, Level: 22 Points: 2,987, Level: 22
Last Achievements

I have to admit, as much as I wish them the best of luck, I do hope Julia ends up subjugating Stacey
Old 04-Feb-21, 06:59
Points: 2,698, Level: 21 Points: 2,698, Level: 21 Points: 2,698, Level: 21
Activity: 1.9% Activity: 1.9% Activity: 1.9%
Last Achievements

Is the final part still planned for this?
Old 05-Feb-21, 01:30
Last Achievements

Hey! I've been a bit caught up writing commotion stories but I really want to get back to this story soon!
The Following User Says Thank You to facecrush For This Useful Post:
Old 08-Feb-21, 13:09
Points: 1,658, Level: 16 Points: 1,658, Level: 16 Points: 1,658, Level: 16
Last Achievements

You should continue this! It’s very well written
The Following User Says Thank You to Redfish For This Useful Post:
Old 11-Feb-21, 21:06
Last Achievements

Okay here's a little bit to get back into the swing of things!

--------

I watched in awe as Stacey slid a pair of Annabel's pink panties up her smooth legs. Her legs and ass were similar size to Annabel so the panties fit fairly snugly. The top she had pulled from her cupboard was a different story.

I felt heat rise to my face, and my trapped dick as I watched Stacey try and shove her giant boobs into one of her daughter's small tops.

"So let me get this straight," she said as she finally managed to get her body into the shirt, "there are about 20 football players and a few crazy cheerleaders trying to... what capture us?"

"Yes," Amanda said.

"And they took our phones!" Amy said, "and mine was brand new!"

"Okay we get it Amy, you have the new iPhone," another girl said, "that's not the most important thing right now."

"Well it does have three cameras," Amy said softly.

"Okay here's what's going to happen," Stacey said, sitting down on Annabel's bed, she looked down at her daughter, who was trying to apply some sort of cream to her beaten ass. "Your all going to do as I say and we are going to get past these stupid teen boys, then I'm going to kill the bitchs that did this to my daughter. Sound good?"

"That would be amazing," I said, "But how do you plan on getting past a bunch of guys who are all bigger and stronger than us?"

"Are any of them gay?" Stacey asked.

"One of them is bi I think," a girl chipped in.

"Then this shouldn't take too long," Stacey said. I gave her a confused look and she rolled her eyes at me. "We have a room full of teenage girls," she explained, "ranging from fucking hot to slightly fuckable. All we need to do is teach them how to flirt and the football players will melt like butter."

"We can flirt just fine thank you," a taller girl said.

"Oh really?" Stacey asked, she grabbed me by the shirt and threw me into the center of the room. "Pretend this is a football player, he is about to grab you and turn you over to this bitch Julia you all seem so scared of. You have ten seconds to make him forget about his job, go."

I stood in the middle of the room for a second, as nothing happened.

Was I supposed to do something?

"Can you not use my boyfriend to demonstrate this please?" Annabel complained from the bed.

"It's okay Bell," Stacey said, "it's just an experiment."

The tall girl from my english class smoothly lifted her tight white top over her head, exposing her white bra and smooth, medium-sized breasts.

"See," she said with a smirk as she saw me goggling at her boobs, "easy."

"Stop staring at her boobs Jake!" Annabel shouted. Come on! It had been weeks since I had any action, this was torture!

"Well thank you for showing how little you know," Stacey said.

"Are you kidding?" the girl said. "He can't keep his eyes off me!"

"Look down at his pants," Stacey said. "Unless his dick is the size of a pea, then you should see some sort of movement."

"Well, his dick must be the size of a pea then because my boobs are hot and he knows it."

My face flushed. "Well... I kind of..." I didn't really want to have this chat now.

"Annabel is his dick the size of a pea?" Stacey asked her daughter.

"No it is not!" she said defensively, "but there is-"

"Let me show you how it's done," Stacey said, moving towards me, "it's all about the touch."

I tried to not look too excited about my girlfriend's hot mum strolling towards me in a tight top and frilly panties, but I still couldn't keep that stupid grin off my face.

She moved forward and softly stroked my cheek with the back of her hand. She then turned around and backed her body into mine. Shit fuck! How was this woman single? Wait my cage! She's too close! I tried to back up my ass so she couldn't feel the cage but she purposely shoved her ass back into my groin.

"What's that?" she asked, spinning around to face me.

"Oh, it's... well you see..." What was I supposed to say in front of all these girls?

"Julia locked his dick up in a chastity cage," Annabel said from the bed. Well, I guess that's what I was supposed to say.

Stacey raised an eyebrow as a murmur passed among the girls. I could feel my face flush but I tried to keep a neutral expression to not give away the extreme embarrassment I was feeling. I gave Annabel an annoyed glare but she just shrugged at me.

"Well your no use to me," Stacey said with a sigh. She then strolled over to the door, I jumped with shock when she clicked in unlocked. "What are you doing!" I yelled as she swung the door open. Outside the door were two football players acting as guards. They looked as shocked as I felt to have the door swing open.

Stacey grabbed the closest one by the shirt and yanked him into the room. The other one moved forward to grab Stacey but she stepped back and slammed the door hard into his outstretched hands. The man cried out in pain as Stacey locked the door closed again. The man she had thrown in the room was laying on the floor, after tripping and falling. Stacey reached down and lifted him up by the hair, he winced and cried out as he was dragged along to Annabel's desk chair and shoved in it.

"You three," she pointed at some girls. "Hold him down."

The girls moved to obey Stacey's commands as she instructed others to find something to tie him down with. "Now I want you all to take turns practicing making this idiot hard. Help out the uglier girls who don't have as much practice."

"Don't worry Audrey I'll help you," Amanda said.

"Thanks!," Audrey said sweetly, "I mean fuck you for calling me ugly but yes I do need help."

"Jake, come with me," Stacey said, moving towards Annabel's study desk. "We need a plan."
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to facecrush For This Useful Post:
Old 21-Apr-21, 19:29
Points: 1,658, Level: 16 Points: 1,658, Level: 16 Points: 1,658, Level: 16
Last Achievements

Is there another part to this one?
Old 21-Apr-21, 22:55
Points: 3,505, Level: 24 Points: 3,505, Level: 24 Points: 3,505, Level: 24
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Can't wait for the next part!!
Old 03-Oct-21, 13:38
Points: 2,987, Level: 22 Points: 2,987, Level: 22 Points: 2,987, Level: 22
Last Achievements

I really hope there are plans to continue this story! and I really hope Julia wins in the end..
Old 05-Oct-21, 06:33
Points: 4,127, Level: 27 Points: 4,127, Level: 27 Points: 4,127, Level: 27
Last Achievements

I hope for two endings for both scenarios. But this project seems to be offline unfortunately
The Following User Says Thank You to valakivalahol For This Useful Post:

Tags
femdom, smother