Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Female Domination > Female Domination Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 27-Mar-20, 19:28
Points: 4,999, Level: 29 Points: 4,999, Level: 29 Points: 4,999, Level: 29
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: A Meeting With Destiny

This chapter is a bit longer. I wanted Destiny’s backstory to come out. So, it is a lot of that. If you want the more exciting stuff, that starts about half way through. I should be done with most of the backstory stuff. Just a little bit will be said about Linsey, Anne, and Ben later. But I think that will be revealed as the story progresses, rather than having to look back.

Chapter 11: Destiny Revealed

Destiny began to speak and tell her story.

“You see Ben, I was 15 when some guy at my high school impregnated me with Linsey. At first, I was mad when he left, but I didn’t really have time to stay angry because when my parents found out, they kicked me out of the house and I had to find a way to support myself and my soon to be daughter. I had a fake ID and about 50 dollars to my name, along with some clothes. So, before I began to show, I went to some of the higher end bars in town, I’d drink club sodas – telling my marks that I needed to be sober for my safety – and then had sex with men for money.”

“OMG!” I thought “this lady was a prostitute!”

“I was very fortunate,” she continued, “That I only had to do that a couple of times, because I ran into Peter, Anne’s dad. I marked him and when we went to a nearby hotel, he introduced me to something I never knew existed, getting paid to dominate men rather than letting them fuck me. For an entire hour he submitted to me, he kissed my feet and massaged them, let me spank him for cheating his wife and daughter – who was about to turn 4 at that time – and spent the rest of the time eating me out. It was so magical! This lasted for five days, each time he gave me 100 dollars paid for me to stay the night at the hotel and for my dinner.”

“After a week I began to show, and he realized my predicament. He told me how the higher end guys who were in control at work all day would love to pay to be dominated be a young lady like myself. (At that time, he did not realize I was 15 and illegal, though I was about to turn 16 which was the age of consent in our state). I took his advice to heart, and began my life as a professional dominatrix. Lots of guys loved imaging me as being their pregnant wife, punishing them for being such cowardly little men. Before I knew it, I was doing 5 sessions on the weekdays and 10 on the weekends for 100 dollars a pop! That was 3500 bucks a week, which is a lot now, but it was worth way more back then.”

“Unfortunately, when I went into labor, Peter took me to the hospital and when I filled out my forms, he realized I was under the age of consent and that was the last I saw of him, for a while. But I was able to take a couple weeks off after giving birth because I had saved quite a bit of money. Then I began again after a couple of weeks. By the time I was 18, I had made over 350K, under the table. That was more than enough to buy a small place for myself, get my GED, pay for child care, live off of, and go to college. Of course, I still kept my business, but I went down to “part time.”

“While in school, I took a business course and we had a guest speaker. When the professor said the name of the lecturer and his place of work, my ears perked up, it was Peter! I was overjoyed, I wondered if he would recognize me. He gave a wonderful lecture on what it took to start up a business and at the end of the class as I was leaving, I reintroduced myself to him. His face turned pale, but I reassured him all was well, but I needed some ’business advice.’ He agreed to drinks at our old place.”

“While there, He told me how his wife was awful, she did nothing, and Anne was essentially being raised by his parents because his wife was using him for his money. I told him of my successes, and how I still thought he was so cute, despite being about 26 years my elder, it was then I took a huge risk. When I said, ‘seeing as I am of age now, and that we both enjoy each other’s company, Mommy orders you to come live with her.’ The look on his face was priceless, I knew he wanted to, and when he said ‘yes,’ I knew life with him would be amazing!”

“He divorced his wife, was able to make it so she got zero-dollars of his start-up tech company, and only gave her their house. He even got to keep Anne! We moved in together immediately and shortly after we got married. We lived a vanilla life in public, but I dominated him behind closed doors. He even agreed that I should continue on with my business."

“One day, while still in college, I told him that I wanted to help other young ladies discover themselves like he had helped me, and he came up with the idea of starting a sorority. So, we took some of my business money, bought a house, signed a charter with the school and started Delta House. It was also great for business! For a few years, we took on outside clients and dominated them. That worked for awhile, but then realized it would only work if we wanted each girl to become a dominatrix, but not every girl wanted that. That’s when we started finding college boys to become out sluts. Lots of out girls end up marrying their slut and they end up living a happy life with both having vanilla professional careers of their own, but with the coupe knowing who was in charge at home.

She took a break to take a big swig of her whiskey, I was leaned forward, interested in her story and had forgotten we were naked and the situation I was in. I could tell the next part was going to be hard as she took a deep breath.

“Everything went well for eleven years – Anne was 17 and Linsey was 13 – then Peter got into an auto accident and lost his life. I was devastated! I shut down my business for a year and mourned incessantly, but time kept moving and I became better. I started back up my business that was making me by that time over 500k a year. Then I took the 100 million left to me by my late husband, put half into mutual funds for myself, put 25 million into a trust fund to keep Delta House well equipped, and 25 million in a trust fund for Anne and Linsey to share, but the only way either of them get a dime is if they both become Deltas.”

“Any way I digress, you look so much like Peter, both in your mannerisms and in the face. It makes me really comfortable with you Ben. It’s probably one of the reasons I came so hard on your face this afternoon. But we only have about 5 minutes before Anne gets here, finish your drink and I will help you get your collar and cage on.”

Destiny stood up and put on her leggings and sports bra on. She left her shoes off and her shirt. She came over to me and I had put on my shirt Delta Slut spaghetti strap shirt already and was able to put my collar on without any help. Problem was, I had a raging erection again as I had caught another whiff of Destiny’s scent that she left below my nose.

“Oh, looks like the slut is back,” Destiny chuckled as she looked at my cock. “How should I deal with you?”

“Please, let me release myself, I beg of you Destiny.”

“It’s Mommy now!” She spat back, “And of course I will allow it, you best cum in 2 minutes though, So I better find a way to speed it up. Hmm…” she paused for a second, then she sat on a chair across from the sofa and spread her legs open wide. “I know my scent makes you horny, crawl to me, and sniff me while you jerk off.”

“Yes, Mommy.” I replied as I hurriedly got on all fours and did as she requested. I couldn’t believe this, three times in one day I was able to get a sniff of the Goddess that sat before me. It didn’t take too long before I came in spurts all over the cement floor.

“Good boy, now thank Mommy and crawl over to your stuff and finish getting dressed. Anne will be here in a minute”

“Thank you, Mommy,” I sighed feeling a sense of relief from being able to expel my semen before being stuffed back in the cage. I quickly put on the tight “slut” shorts and instinctively got back onto my knees. I looked back just in time to see Mommy taking a swap of my semen and putting it into a vile which was then stuffed in an envelope.

“Just want to make sure you’re disease free, not clean up the rest before Anne get’s here, Delta Slut Number one!”

“Yes Mommy,” I replied. I then crawled to a table to get a tissue.

“No, when a Delta Slut makes a mess, the mess gets licked up. Over here now.”

I probably would have hesitated, but between following an order from Mommy, wanting to hid this from Anne, and having already eaten my own cum earlier, I instinctively felt there was no need to. I was going to do it one way or the other. I quickly crawled and licked it up. This time it was worse though. Unlike last time, this time it was still very warm. Plus, there was no grass taste to cover up the saltiness or hide the texture. I gagged as swallowed the warm, slimy goo.

“Thank me for allowing you to eat your cum, Delta Slut One!”

I quickly replied, “Thank you for letting me eat my cum, Mommy,”

“You’re such a quick learner, just like Peter.”

For some twisted reason I took pride in her statement. Now, we have to act natural OK, like I just have given you a lecture, understand?”

“Yes, Mommy!” Each time I said it I was more reluctant. In fact, I was almost becoming proud of being able to say it. What the heck was going on, why was this woman so intoxicating? There I was however, on my knees in front of a mid-thirty-something year old woman named Destiny. She was likely 15 years older than me, but hotter than most of the girls at my college. She had dark hair pulled into a pony tail, fair skin, was in a skin tight neon pink sports bra, wearing black leggings, and was barefoot. But there was something about her that just made me want to serve her.

Then she began to speak. She clearly enunciated her words as she spoke slowly to me. “I bet you never thought you’d meet your soon to be girlfriend’s mother like this. But I want you to know Benny, I had my daughter at 16 Benny, she’s everything to me. You will treat her like a goddess, and whatever she tells you to do, you’ll do it. DO . . . YOU . . . UNDERSTAND?”

I looked up at her, I had no idea what to say, then I heard the sweet voice of the woman I loved in my head “I won’t date a boy who doesn’t respect my mommy. Benny.” I couldn’t believe what I was about to say as I looked up at Destiny and was about to answer.

“Don’t speak boy, show me understanding by kissing my feet.”

I had never done anything like this before until today but now it was getting to become the norm, so I moved my mouth closer to her feet. As I did, I heard her say,” I don’t have all day, do it or leave.”

My mind raced, wondering how I got to this point as I planted my lips on the top of her foot. Just then Destiny laughed and I heard words come someone else’s voice from behind me, “I’m so glad that you and mommy are getting along so well.”

Anne was right on time, but that didn’t stop me from continuing to worship Mommy’s feet.

“Keep kissing, and make sure to get in between the toes.” Mommy, said.

I refused to lift my mouth to indicate my compliance, instead I sighed a mumbled “Yes, Mommy.” While I was licking and kissing her toes.

“I bet Lins is going to love how well you two are getting along.” Anne replied. “I just wonder Mommy, what’s she gonna say when she finds out you’re crushing on the little slut?” She giggled a little bit.

“I…I… I am NOT! How dare you accuse me of such a thing!” I heard Mommy try to say convincingly, but the truth was, even I could tell she was a bit flustered.

“Come on Mommy, you even marked the boy in your SUV.” Anne said with a tone of disbelief. “Everyone knows that when a Delta makes a Slut theirs, that’s the procedure, don’t act so innocent.”

“Well, I guess you’re right, Anne.” I kinda think he’s cute and wouldn’t mind using him some. Do you think Linsey will be ok with sharing him with me sometime?”

"Of course Mommy, Delta girls share everything." Anne said with a giggle.

Next thing I knew I heard some keys jingle. “Hmm Mommy, looks like these were left where out slut was sitting, did you let him out?”

All the sudden I paused, I looked at Anne, I had noticed she was still wearing the same outfit as before, but she had a riding crop in her hand, then I looked at Destiny. Destiny’s face was beet red. Then I saw Anne toss the keys back to Destiny. “It’s ok, your secret is safe with me." Then Anne turned her attention toward me, "hey slut did Mommy say to stop worshiping her feet, keep going!” Anne, yelled and then swatted my ass with the riding crop.

My ass stung, there was no way I was going to pause any longer and risk another swat. I greedily took in Mommy’s foot and began sucking on her toes. They were repulsive, but in a good way. I could definitely tell that she had been running earlier in the day, but I didn’t mind.

“Anne, I have an errand for you to run. I need you to take this sample to Dr. Harper in the bio-chem lab to make sure nothing abnormal shows up. Ask her when the tests will be done and then bring it back to me when they are. Will you do that for me sweetie?”

“Of course, Mommy, I would do anything for you. Even keep secrets for you.”

“That’s a good girl, you were always my favorite Anne, just don’t tell Lins, ok. And do me a favor, send her down on your way out. I need to show her how to handle a Delta Slut.”

I heard Anne’s foot steps walk up stairs and Destiny moan, “Oh that feels so good my little Delta Slut; you’re a natural.” she sighed out.

I felt so excited and proud of making Mommy so happy. It reminded me of doing whatever Linsey had asked be to do over the last 8 weeks, but even better. I knew that with both of them, I wouldn’t get sex out of the deal, but the difference with Mommy was that I knew she was getting sexually satisfied by my service, Linsey however had missed out.

“I just can’t wait till I can put that tongue of yours to better use.”
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Pin2win1 For This Useful Post:
Old 30-Mar-20, 04:20
Last Achievements

Chapter 12: Training
‘Stand up slut,” Mommy stated in a firm yet at a normal voice level. “I need to instruct you before Linsey arrives. Understand?”

“Yes Mommy,” I immediately responded, not out of fear, but because in doing so, Destiny would be pleased.

“Very well,” she purred. “You’re such a quick learner, so I know you can do what I am about to ask. When Linsey comes down here, I need you to look at me when she gives you an order. If I touch my lips with my finger, obey her. But, when I remove my finger from my lips, do not comply to her command. Nod if you understand.”

I quickly nodded and then heard the door above me open. Destiny stood up and whispered in my ear, “good boy, do this well and I will reward you when she leaves.”

Linsey sauntered down the stairs wearing the same outfit as she had before, high healed calf boots, Jeans, light blue tube top and leather jacket. The only difference was now she had a riding crop. I realized that this part of the situation could end up being painful.

Linsey walked up to Destiny, “I’m ready for my first training session, Mommy.”

“I know you THINK you are my little girl,” Destiny responded, “but you’re not. I’ve seen you direct boys in the real world, but you’ve never had to deal with boys in this manner. They will disobey, and you will have to show them disobedience is not tolerated with physical pain.”

“But why, Mommy?”

“Because out there, they obey for the hope of sex; down here and in this house, they know sex isn’t on the table. I mean with you, I know it never was, but there WAS a hope. But here, Delta Sluts never get to put their lil cock in a woman.”

Linsey seemed to agree with Destiny on the issue, but did not respond to Destiny. Destiny however continued to speak. “First, we need to train the slut how to position itself depending on the situation, but to do that you must learn how to address the slut. Show me how you will tell him to kneel.” She then placed both hands on her hips, signaling that I was to disobey.”

“On, you knees.” Linsey said in a firm voice speaking almost like a drill sergeant.

I remained standing in front of Linsey, my knees were shaking and I was afraid of what would happen next.

“Hmm, looks like the slut has a bit of fight left. Now what Linsey?”

Linsey looked at me and glared, then in a near scream the hollered out, “Knees, NOW!”

I remained standing, Linsey’s face turned red and she stomped behind me. WHACK, WHACK, WHACK! I felt a stinging sensation all over my back and rear end, but after the strokes of the crop I began to try and run away. Then, I noticed that Linsey had stopped chasing me because Destiny was between us.

“Stop Linsey!” Destiny hollered. “This is not how to get what you want. It’s a common mistake, but you need to control yourself or else the slut is in control.”

“Yes, Mommy,” Linsey replied.

“Now, first when you first begin giving orders in a session, make sure you remind the slut of their position in the relationship. Next, the voice should be firm, but not above normal volume, ‘On your knees, slut!’ should work. Third, when the slut disobeys, never lose control and raise your voice or beat the slut out of anger, because then the slut has control, understand?”

“Yes, Mommy”

“Try again.”

Linsey looked at me and this time stated firmly, “Slut, get on your knees!”

I glanced at Destiny who was now touching her finger to her lips, so I complied.

‘Tell the slut to put its hands on its head.” Destiny said with her finger still on her lips.

Linsey performed flawlessly and once again I did as the Goddess, I had desired for two months, had instructed.

“Now tell him to spread his legs.” Destiny then removed her finger from her lips and walked behind me to see how Linsey would react to my disobedience.

“Spread your legs, slut!”

I stayed still and Linsey looked at her mom. Then she moved behind me and I felt a single WHACK on my back and I yelped out in pain. “Now, Slut!” I heard, but I remained still, once again I felt a WHACK, this time on my backside and I yelped again.

Destiny then moved in front of me, “hmm, such a disobedient slut,” she said as if she were pondering why I was refusing and putting her hand on her chin and extending her finger to touch her lips. “One last time.”

“Spread those legs, Delta Slut Number One!” Linsey said with a firm voice again. And this time I complied.

“Now, tell him to put the slut to put its forehead on the ground.” Once again, Destiny removed her finger signaling disobedience.

“Put your head on the ground, slut!”

I remained motionless and saw Destiny touch her crotch, was she getting off on this? That’s when I realized that wasn’t the case. This time I heard a WHACK, but then felt stinging in my balls and a pain in my stomach that made me want to puke, and I fell onto my side, squealing in pain. She was telling Linsey where to hit me.

“That will teach you slut,” Linsey hissed through clenched teeth, “Now get into the proper position.”

I looked up at Destiny, praying to god that she’d have her finger on her lips because there was no way I could take another nut shot. Thankfully Destiny was merciful and singled me to obey.

I scrambled, as quickly as I could and got into the desired position.

“Now Linsey, this is position number one, we call it “Slut in Waiting.” Any time a slut is not being used; this is the position to have the slut in. Also, it’s a nice starting position for play time because it leaves the slut vulnerable. You can either tell him ‘waiting position’ or snap your fingers and signal a one pointing downward.”

“Yes, Mommy.”

“Go get a drink of wine Lins.”

Linsey went to the table where Destiny had earlier poured whiskey for both of us and Linsey grabbed the wine decanter and poured herself a drink while Destiny kneeled and whispered, “Obey the rest of the time.”

When Linsey came back, we went over numerous other positions. Kneeling with hands on head was position 2, kneeling with hands out was position 3, on all fours was position 4 and that was where we stopped. I learned that any time there was a number signaled on a Delta’s hand that pointed downward, that I was to take the position that the number corresponded too. I was then told there were more standing positions that we would learn later. But that we had both done well. Destiny told Linsey to go upstairs and she would be taken to her dorm to get her stuff for the next week then go to her room in the house and get ready for bed, and that I would be along shortly.

When Linsey left, I felt a sense of relief. No more pain! I knew I would hang on every word Destiny said, and that I would please her. There was something about her that made her impossible to resist.

“There was one position I didn’t teach you yet, its position 0, and if I hold my arm out straight, you lay down on your back with your arms by your sides. The way she said it was tender, yet with authority. Now slut, position 0.” She held out her arm as she said it.

I quickly went from position 4 to 0 in a heartbeat. I laid there for a few minutes, unaware of what Destiny was doing. I was then shocked, for the second time that day, I saw Destiny hovering over me without pants, this time she descended while facing my feet, planting her ass on my face so that my nose dug into her hole. The smell was repulsive, I’d never smelt ass directly and I began struggling beneath her.

“If you want to eat desert, you’re gonna have to learn eat dinner first.” Destiny giggled as she shook her behind, forcing my nose deeper. “But tonight, I’m gonna acclimate you to dinner by smelling. That is if you stop squirming.”

I stopped squirming and Destiny remained seated firmly on my nose. “Now slut, I’ve been waiting for your tongue to be used on my ALL day, you better be a greedy slut and not disappoint me.” She leaned forward, holding her aromatic pussy over my face and planted it on my mouth. I went into a deep kiss and she began to slowly grind on my face. As good as it smelled, it tasted even better. I was not sure how many times she came or how long I was down there, but I was certain we both enjoyed the time. I heard a knock on the door and Destiny yelled, “Come in Anne.”

Destiny then sat back up, putting my nose back in her ass, this time the only difference was that my face was covered in her juices. “How did everything go?”

“Dr. Harper said it would be two days to run the diagnostics. Linsey has moved in, been given a room, and has already fallen asleep, she was exhausted from the day’s activities. And I am ready to get the slut ready and put to bed, has he eaten anything today?”

“Well Anne,” Destiny said with a chuckle, “He’s eaten a lot today, but I don’t think the slut has had any food, were there any table scraps from dinner left over?”

“Yes. Mommy.”

“Okay then, shower, let the ladies feed him dinner, then put him to bed.”

“Yes, Mommy. Should I put him in Linsey’s room or my room?”

“Since Linsey is sleeping, let him sleep in yours, but make sure he’s given to Linsey by 7AM.”
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Pin2win1 For This Useful Post:
Old 30-Mar-20, 16:22
Points: 6,125, Level: 33 Points: 6,125, Level: 33 Points: 6,125, Level: 33
Last Achievements

LOVING this story!!! Please keep up the great work. It clearly didn't take a week for our males true submissive nature to come out, so now I find myself curious which female will become his true master by the end of the week.

Or if you have some even crazier plot twists ahead and these women almost become slaves to his submissiveness. We've seen already how quickly Destiny took to him and even Anne comments on how adorable he is. His serve my Goddess mentality and that riding face may not be something any of the women can go with out it almost seems.

Can't wait to see what comes next.
Old 30-Mar-20, 21:29
Last Achievements

Chapter 13: The Shower

Destiny passed off the keys to cock and collar to Anne and made sure to remind Anne, “7AM, and nothing sexual, understand?”

“I understand 7AM,” Anne replied, “But why don’t I get to get in on the fun?” Her voice went to a slight pout.

“Just trust me dear, Mommy knows best.”

“I trust you, Mommy.” Anne then grabbed my keys and reattached my leash to the collar, leading me up over to the corner of the basement where there was a door. She opened it up and I saw that it was a large community shower room; the shower room kind of reminded me of a school locker room: a dressing area with about 10 showers coming out of the walls. “Alright, time to get you cleaned up. Take off your slutty clothes, you little number one.”

I removed my overly tight shorts and shirt, standing before her in just by cock cage and collar. Anne approached me with keys in her hand and unlocked my collar but left my cock cage on. As I began to walk from the dressing area to the shower. “Stop” she hollered.

I froze in place, not knowing what to do. “I didn’t give you permission to shower yet, position 4 now!”

I fell to my knees quickly and then placed my hands on the floor. The tile was cold but I stayed in position looking at Anne as she began to strip down. As she pulled down her jeans, she revealed hot pink bikini bottoms. She then removed her leather jacket and began to take off her tube top. “No peaking slut, Mommy said nothing sexual.” I closed my eyes tightly and when she was ready, she told me to open them. When I did, I saw that she had removed her pink tube top and had replaced it with a matching bikini top.

“Ahh that feels better.” She sighed as she began to walk to a shelving unit, she grabbed a scrub brush, some soap and a few other items. “Crawl to a shower head, slut.”

I crawled into the shower, and positioned myself under a shower head. “Ass to the shower head, and assume position 1, slut.”
I spread my legs, wide, lowered my head to the cold shower tile floor, and placed my hands on my head. Anne walked behind me and kicked my legs apart to spread my ass cheeks further apart, the next thing I knew a cold spray of water shot right up my ass which made me close my legs.

“Back in position, slut!” Anne stated and followed that up with smacking my ass with the back of the scrub brush. It hurt like hell, and I did my best to assume the position. She squirted soap on my back and my rear end and started scrubbing me vigorously with the brush. It felt like she was scrubbing my skin off. I wasn’t sure what was worse, when she began scrubbing between my ass or my balls. Either way, the shower was anything but pleasurable.

Next, she ordered me to stand and she began washing my hair. Having put shampoo and conditioner in my hair, she moved on to my face to let the conditioner soak in. “Gotta clean all of Mommy’s juices off your face. Tell me slut, will you miss the smell?”

I looked at her, not sure how to respond. Could I like and say no, if I did would she know and would I be punished? What if I say yes, will she tell Linsey that I was enjoying being dominated by her mom?

“Well?” she pressed.

“Yes, but only because the smell reminds me that I pleased her.”

Anne chuckled for a second, “Oh you silly slut, you’re nothing special. Mommy pleases herself on all the Delta Sluts.”

I bowed my eyes. I was embarrassed. How could I think that Destiny felt that I was special? Of course, she did this to lots of men, it was her lifestyle and job.

“Although, I will say, she did squirt a lot of juice on you.” She said as she scrubbed them off my face. Afterwards, she finished with my hair.

Once we had finished, she turned off the shower she grabbed my cock cage and led me to the dressing area, she went and put her supplies back and then threw a pink towel my way and told me to turn away as I dried off. I spend the next couple minutes drying off and heard “turn around slut.”

I did as I was told again, this time Anne had gotten back into her clothes. Now, what shall we have you wear to sleep in. She then went over to a cabinet and opened it up. I wasn’t sure what was in there, but I wasn’t sure that I wanted to. Once she had grabbed something, she closed the doors turned around and threw something at me. “Put this on, then go put your collar on and lock it.”

I looked at what she had given me. It was a see-through nighty that looked akin to a maid outfit. Had this been last night, not way I would have done this. However, having been humiliated on video in a wrestling match by Linsey, having been dressed in girls’ clothes and paraded through the park, having been turned into an obedient sex toy for Destiny, and having been washed like a puppy dog, I really had no pride left in me. I put them on, went over and grabbed my collar, put it around my neck and then stood there awaiting orders.

“Put the leash in your mouth, assume position four, and crawl to me, Delta Slut Number One.”

I did as she ordered. When I got to her, she first grabbed a comb off of a near-by shelf and combed my hair. Once my hair was combed, Anne cupped my chin in her hand and removed the leash from my mouth.Then she attached the leash to my collar and said “You know, it is only polite to kiss the boots of the woman who cleaned you, show your gratitude slut.”

I then put my head down and kissed the top of each of her boots. Next thing I felt was a tug on my neck and we left the shower room, into the empty room where I had earlier been trained, and up the stairs. Once there, we entered the first floor of Delta House and I saw a few Delta Ladies walking about. I wondered how many I would recognize. Worse yet, Howe many would recognize me?

Added after 13 minutes:

Chapter 14: Dinner Time
“Ok Slut, first rule, no peering at your superiors. And every Delta Girl is your superior. Understand?”

“Yes, Anne.”
“That’s yes Miss Anne. But that leads into the next important rule. Any Delta Girl who addresses you should be replied to by saying ‘Yes, Miss,’ if you know her name, you may include that as well. Understand slut?”

“Yes, Miss Anne.”

“And one last thing, never address a Delta Girl unless she speaks to you and wants a reply. Failure to comply will result in being gagged. Of course, sometimes we just feel like gagging sluts for no reason. But that isn’t important right now.

“I understand Miss Anne.”

“Good, now let’s see if any Deltas are in sitting room, you need to eat.”

Miss Anne led me to the sitting room and there were at least what appeared to be 4 sets of women’s legs there. I dare not look up, lest appear to be peering at the members.

‘Position 2,” Anne stated.

I quickly lifted my hands off the ground, put them behind my head and spread my legs wide as I had learned. It was a that point that I had been correct there were 4 Delta Members present in the room, but I had not noticed that each had a slut near by them awaiting in position 1.

“Wow Anne,” the one is a quick learner. A familiar voice called out. It was Steph, the girl who had filmed my demise earlier in the day. “I knew Linsey had him acting like a little slut the whole school year, but I didn’t realize she’d have it learning positions this quickly.”

Anne giggled, a bit. “Well, I think Mommy helped Linsey to instill the little sissy’s education in an expediated manner.”

Another girl chimed in “Yeah, Madame Destiny is pretty amazing.”

It took a second to register but I swear I knew that voice, I peeked over and I couldn’t believe it. It was Kirsten, my roommates on and off again ex! Wait until Sam finds out about this! Then it dawned on me, Sam had gotten back with Kirsten to begin the year, I looked down next to her and sure enough it was Sam! (later I would find out slut number 8). I knew there was something about Kirsten that I couldn’t stand, but at the same time, I had always found her looks and her sometimes authoritative attitude to be attractive.

Kirsten was a typical red-haired girl, energetic and full of fire. She was actually about 2 inches taller than me without any heals, which made it easy for her to give me a hint of fear when she would tell me off in the past. She was more full-bodied than some of the other girls, but she wasn’t fat. She just had an enormous rack and hips to match. Kirsten was not only attractive, but extremely intelligent, and she made sure that everyone around her knew it. But things were about to get worse between us, cause now she officially had power over me and could enforce it.

The other two I did not know. But they chatted for a few. “Slut six,” Miss Anne spoke out, “please go to the kitchen and prepare a snack for us ladies and slut one.” I saw the boy next to Steph stir and crawl past me to the kitchen. The sluts in the sitting room were lucky. They at least were in normal clothing; I was freezing in my see-through nighty.

“Well Ladies, Slut one hasn’t eaten, so Mommy told me to make sure us ladies fed the little baby. I was thinking of something special for the slut. Maybe a cheese and cracker plate fed to him by us ladies. I mean after all; how can we expect it to feed itself after such a long day?”

The ladies all giggled a bit, but all agreed that it was the hospitable thing to do. The tone in their voices had me worried though. How were they going to use this time to torment me even more?

Slut 6 returned after about 10 minutes with a platter of different types of cheeses, crackers, and breads on it. Kirsten was the first to rise and stand before me. “Beg me, slut!”

“Please Miss Kirsten, allow me to have something to eat.”

“You know, its funny. All those, ‘make me a sandwich’ jokes you used to make when I’d come over to hang with Sam, and now I have to actually feed you.” Miss Kirsten stated and she reached for a cracker, spread some cheese on it, then put it in her mouth.”

How evil, I was starving and she was eating in front of me. “Please Miss Kirsten!” I begged.

She then reached down, grabbed my chin, bent over, put her lips near mine and spit out the concoction into my mouth. I wanted to gag, but before she looked me in the eyes and said, “and to help you wash it down.” At which point she cleared her throat and dropped a loogey on my lounge. The texture was awful but I knew spitting it out would result in worse punishment. So, I reluctantly chewed and swallowed.

“Slut eight, we are going to need some water to cleanse our pallets!”

“Yes, Miss Kirsten.” I heard and Sam/Slut 8 crawled out of the room.

“Well, slut one,” Miss Kirsten began as I continued to try and choke down her gracious gift. “Finish swallowing and then show me thanks.

In a last-ditch effort, I swallowed the cheese/cracker/spit she had given me and replied “Thank you Miss Kirsten.”

Each of the ladies who were present took a couple turns feeding me like this, each one doing the same as the last. Including Miss Anne, that meant about 10 “feedings.”

I thought I was done, but I was wrong. As I swallowed Anne’s final creation, I heard Anne say, “well now to make sure you’re hydrated.”

At that I saw her grab the pitcher of water that slut 8 had gotten during my dinner, then I saw her remove her boots, take off her socks, and place her socks in the pitcher. The water pitcher went around the room and each member repeated what Anne had done. When everyone had gone, Kirsten placed the water pitcher on a platter before me.

“Well slut one, it looks like we are out of glasses, I guess you’ll have to suck water out of the socks,” stated Kirsten with a smug look on her face.

“No Way!” I blurted out. At which point the back of Kirsten’s right hand became acquainted with my right cheek. It stung.

“What was that slut?”

“That’s gross!” I replied. “You ladies have been wearing those socks all day!”

The next thing I knew was that my balls were flattened against my body. As one of the ladies came up from behind me and let loose a kick to my groin. I would have fallen to the floor, but the same Delta who had kicked me was holding me up by my hair. It took everything I had to not throw up in that situation. Having already eaten crackers, cheese, and saliva but I managed to hold it together.

“Ouch slut one, that hurts my feelings.” Miss Anne replied. “I’ve seen where your mouth has been today, and you think it is out feet that are gross? You’re lucky we would even think of allowing you to have the honor of drinking water through our socks.

To be honest, she was right. I had no idea why I objected to this, I had sucked on feet, gotten traces of piss down my mouth, and sucked pussy all day long. This should have been a piece of cake.

I lowered my eyes in shame and mumbled, “You’re right Miss Anne, I am sorry to all of you ladies for being disrespectful.

“Hmm, what do you think Kirsten,” Anne replied, “Should we forgive the piece of shit?”

“Well, I say as long as the shithead pays for his sin against us five ladies, then yes. But he must pay big time.”

“Well, Kirsten, what do you have in mind?” Steph asked with a grin.

“Well, I think a night sucking on the smelliest sock ought to suffice along with the original order.” Kirsten replied.

All the girls took their seats again, and Anne barked out an order, “Slut 6, smell our feet and tell us which has the best ‘aroma’.”

Slut 6 crawled around sniffing everyone’s feet. By the time he had finished going around once, he had it narrowed down to Kirsten and Steph. I was somewhat disappointed Anne’s feet wouldn’t be in my mouth. Something about being more familiar made me hope for her to win. But I didn’t want Kirsten to win, I really couldn’t handle having her gloat about this later.

“Miss Kirsten’s give off the most scent, Miss Anne.”

My heart sunk. I looked over at Kirsten and her face was beaming with a smile. I was going to have to spend the night sucking on her sock! I knew it was not worth hesitating and I removed each sock, making sure to suck all the moisture out of it that I could. I was down to the last pair, (a set of two purple anklet socks that looked like they should have been retired along time ago.

“Oh goodie, slut one saved mine for last.” Kirsten squealed. “I bet the shithead is going to love them!”

The taste was awful, it was like sticking a salt cube and vinegar in my mouth and forcing to suck on it.

“Oh, you know what. I think I went to the gym last night, worked out, then slept with them on, then worked out again today and have not taken them off till now.” She giggled as she said this, “Totally my bad slut one, but totally you’re gain.”

I finished sucking on the second one, and I would have felt relieved had I just obeyed the order the first time. But I hadn’t, I knew I’d been tasting this flavor all night!

“You know Anne, I think since they are both so small, we can have the slut suck on both, don’t you think?” mocked Kirsten.

“I think we can do that, just make sure to tuck them in his cheeks. Before securing them in.”

Kirsten then got up to leave the room but returned shortly with the gag that I had been wearing earlier. She made sure to shove the socks in my cheeks, then secured the gag, just as Miss Anne had done earlier.

“I think the slut is ready for bed now, Anne.” She replied in a sweet voice, almost talking as if I were a baby.

“Thanks,” Miss Anne replied, “Now to bed. Position 4 and follow me.”

At this point she began leading me upstairs, I followed behind her to the door of what appeared to be a bedroom. She opened it and I followed her in. I was ready to sleep, it only so I wouldn’t have to focus on tasting Kirsten’s feet.

Last edited by Pin2win1; 30-Mar-20 at 21:29.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Pin2win1 For This Useful Post:
Old 30-Mar-20, 22:53
Last Achievements

Chapter 15: The Secrets of Daily Life
“That night was awful; my bed was in a cage underneath Miss Anne’s bed. There bottom was a carpeted floor, there were no blankets, and just a tiny pillow. I spent the whole night freezing, I was hardly able to sleep, and I was beginning to think the flavor of Kirsten’s feet were going to permanently be in my mouth.

At 6, Anne’s alarm went off and 15 minutes later I heard a buzz on my cage door and it opened.

“Come out from there and assume position 1,” Anne ordered.

I did as I had been told, and waited next to her bed.

Anne walked into her room from her attached bathroom and was already in work out gear. She slid a piece of paper under my chest and then told me to assume position 4. This allowed me to read the paper, it was a schedule.

“This is your schedule for the day. Make sure you follow it to the T.” she stated coldly. “we have to be to Linsey’s room soon, but since you’re already dressed in your maid’s uniform for the day, it won’t take to long, so study up.”

Rather than go into details about daily life, I can give a quick summary of the schedule:

This is your daily schedule Sun-Sat.

7-7:30 – Gentle wake up of your Delta Mistress
Every Delta had a cage under her bed. At 7, the lock would automatically release and her slut was to wake her gently. For some, this meant pleasuring with their tongue. Miss Linsey had decided for us gentle and relaxing massage would be acceptable. Some days she’d allow me to kiss and worship her feet and calves.

7:30-8 – Prepare breakfast for you and your Delta Mistress
Most Delta’s drank some type of smoothie. Occasionally on special occasions they would want something more elaborate. Sluts however were to make instant oatmeal and eat it plain. Sometimes, Delta’s would punish their sluts by adding nasty additives to the oatmeal. Poor Sam/slut 8 was on Kirsten’s bad side and had sardines added to his oatmeal all week.

8 – 12 – Studies
Delta’s were very concerned about the coursework of their sluts. Many Delta’s married their sluts and wanted to make sure they were well off. Sometimes, even Delta’s who didn’t marry their sluts would blackmail them after graduation. The previous year, Anne slutted (that’s what they called the process of obtaining a slut) a senior. The rumor was that he was making 80K or which Anne was collecting nearly half of it. If we finished, we were allowed to use the house gym for 30 minutes of exercise. If we had done both of those, we reported to the main room in the front of the house and awaited in position 1 until our services were wanted by a Delta.

12-12:30 – Lunch
This was the only meal that wasn’t horrendous during the day. It was just a pain peanut butter/jelly sandwich. I guess since most Delta’s were not present during lunch,

12:30 – 5 Community Service
We each had jobs to do to maintain a cleanly house. Every slut had a bathroom to clean and each slut had at least one other duty. My duty would be laundry detail. All of the sluts had to find time to do their own laundry. But all the community towels and Delta clothing was to be done daily. They would leave them outside their door, then I had to keep track of who’s was who’s, wash them, and return them in 24 hours.

5-6 – Grooming
During this time, we were to groom ourselves and make sure that we washed our clothing and do any other personal appearance upkeep.

6-7 – Dinner
A few sluts served dinner during this time as their community service hours. This was the best job to have, these guys got to eat leftovers where as we got table scraps that were mixed together. They also were able to have their grooming right after lunch since community service was later. For the rest of us, we waited in an attentive position along the wall for our Delta Mistress to scrape her food off onto our plates. In one way I was lucky, I got some of Anne’s and Linsey’s. However, Anne made sure to make my dinner as gross as possible. Sometimes this meant chewed up food, other times it meant weird mixtures, on the last night before Linsey’s initiation ceremony, it was served in a dog dish.

7-9 Alone time with Delta Mistress
As the slut of a rush, this often-time meant training in the basement. I actually enjoyed this time, the most because Destiny would show up.

9:05 Bedroom Check in
For those sluts that were in sexual relationships with their Delta Mistress, this was sometimes fun. For me, it just meant I had to be in my cage. It was also the time that all Delta parties began. This meant that any Delta slut who had a Mistress who hooked up with sometime heard everything going on above them.

On that first day, I waited till Anne would take me to Miss Linsey’s room so I could awaken her gently. She told me that it would be up to Miss Linsey and I on how to do that, but that today I should just massage her. I nodded upon hearing this. But I began wondering if Miss Anne was going to keep me waiting for 20 more minutes before sending me to Miss Linsey’s or if she had something she wanted to discuss.

Miss Anne then removed my gag, and had me pull out Kirsten’s socks. Then she began to speak, “so, Ben, I do have to ask. Are you enjoying yourself?”

I was perplexed a bit, why did she just call me Ben?

“You can relax for a few minutes, “she calmly stated. “I’m just curious to see if you like being dominated by a bunch of hot women.”

“Well, to be honest, sometimes, yes. But not since Miss Destiny gave me to you.”

“Ben, I’m offended!” she hollered at first. “Well I guess in all fairness, since being in my possession, you’ve been washed like a dog, dressed in that ridiculous maid’s nighty, forced to eat all-ready-been-chewed food, and sucked on a sock of a girl who really hates your guys.” She giggled as she finished that statement. “But in fairness to me, Mommy hasn’t let me have any fun with your yet. It’s too bad she told me over the summer that I needed to give you to Linsey.” Anne pouted, “we could have had fun.”

“What do you mean, give me to Linsey?”

“Well, last spring when I was vetting you to replace my slut who graduated, I had gone through all the vetting, and was about to put your cock in a cage, remember when I said I should stick you in chastity after you came while feeling me up?”

“Yeah, I do, I thought you were kidding!”

“Nope, I totally had planned on it. But then I was on the phone with Mommy that night and I was describing you to her, and she told me I needed to let you be and allow Linsey to have you. I tried to argue, but she wouldn’t budge. So, this year, I knew you’d be at the Ultimate Fields, and I had Linsey come, and she did exactly as Mommy told her. She talked to you.” Anne finished off that statement in an almost growl.

“Oh, well why were you so angry with me then!”

“Well, I kinda have a crush.”

“Well, treating a guy like a dog is no way to crush on him!”

Anne laughed loudly, “Silly boy! I don’t even like boys! I mean I like using them sometimes like a sex toy like Mommy does. But never, ever, would I have a crush on one, or want to be with one romantically. I have a crush on my step-sister, Linsey!”

My jaw dropped to the floor, “What!” I said in astonishment, “then what was last year!”

“I told you, ‘vetting’ for a slut. Why do you think I never left you touch the goods below the waist?”

I was stunned I didn’t know what to say. But I didn’t have long to stay stunned. With my mouth agape, Miss Anne took the opportunity to gag me, then she attached the leash to my collar and said “Time to go, slut. And no one better ever hear a peep about what I just told you! Oh wait, you’re gagged! Hahahaha.”

“What should I do now?” I thought to myself. Miss Anne and I were competing for Linsey. But Linsey wasn’t a Lesbian, was she? No way, she’s too pretty. But then again so is Anne. What if she’s Bi-sexual? I could see that, maybe. But if she is, then how can I compete with Miss Anne to get her? Miss Anne has the ability to be-little me in front of Linsey whenever she wished.

And that’s just what she did. She quietly led me into Linsey’s room and instructed me to begin massaging Linsey. Linsey moaned lightly and squirmed a bit but allowed me to continue massaging her.

“Wakey, Wakey Lins,” cooed Miss Anne, “We have so much to catch you up on. I have so many things to share about our new little Delta Slut.”

I looked over at Miss Anne not knowing what she was going to share, but I was pleading with my eyes and she stared back piercing my soul with hers. She then pulled out her phone and showed Linsey a picture, “I made your lover boy cum last year, and I didn’t even have to touch his disgusting cock.”

Anne turned the phone towards me and there I was, a picture of us at last years party. Anne was next to me with a disgusted look on her face, and I was looking down at my cum-stained pants in horror. “Didn’t I, slut number one?”

I wanted to cry, but I knew I had to respond. Linsey had flipped to her back and was looking at me but then closed her eyes and shook her head as I made eye contact. I looked at Miss Anne and she smirked and then giggled. And all I could do was look frantically between the both of them and give out a “umm hmm” and shake my head yes as I dare not lie to a woman in this house.

“OMG,” Linsey shot out of bed wearing absolutely nothing, “boys are so gross!”
Old 06-Apr-20, 16:52
Last Achievements

Chapter 16: The Wager
I looked at Miss Linsey standing there in her full glory and I could feel my cock straining against its cage. She was gorgeous, a perfect specimen not of a woman, but of a human being in general: her breasts were nice and round they seemed to defy gravity; you could see muscle definition in all the right places, but not so much that made her look buff but rather toned and athletic; her skin had a uniform hint of a slight tan just enough to give her some color but not enough to make her look like she spent her life getting a fake tan or using a spray. The only odd thing about her was that her pubic hair, while shaved in a nice landing strip, was still blonde and failed to match her newly dyed dark hair.

I truly wanted to fall on my knees and worship her right there. But I dare do so without permission. But my trance was lifted when Miss Anne spoke up.

“Wow lil sis, I can’t believe you look hotter than the last time I saw you.” Miss Anne spoke in amazement. “Good thing slut here is caged. If it wasn’t, I bet it would have blown its wad at the sight of your deliciously firm and athletic body.”

I looked over at Miss Anne and saw her grinning. I knew then she was planning something, perhaps she was making sure that once this was over, Miss Linsey would make sure to keep me as her slut only so she could date her.

Miss Linsey spoke up “Slut, get off my bed, stand with your legs spread, put your hands on your head, and look down at the floor. Do you understand?”

I slowly nodded my head yes, unsure of the situation. The way she said had instructed be was so calm yet authoritative but in a way that wouldn’t allow me to get a read on her mood at the moment. As a result, I just assumed she was upset with me.

“Let’s check it out Anne,” Miss Linsey continued using the same tone with Anne as she had with me, “Let’s see if its cock is straining and perhaps leaking.”

“Want to make it interesting sis?” Miss Anne asked.

“What do you have in mind sis?” Miss Linsey’s replied as her voice became inquisitive.

“Oh, how about the same bet as we made this past summer when we saw who was the stronger of us two?”

Linsey stayed silent for a bit as if she was pondering, meanwhile I was straining even more than I was before knowing that these two beautiful women were using me while my crush was still naked. “Deal,” Miss Linsey said, “I bet its cock is straining against its cage but not leaking.”

“Ok,” Miss Anne said, “I bet its straining now, but if you give me 10 seconds, it will be leaking.”

“Deal.”

“Oh, one last thing,” Miss Anne interjected, “Winner gets to decide what the slut does during the bet.”

“Still on,” Miss Linsey said with excitement in her voice.

“Oh God,” I thought to myself. “Miss Anne and Miss Linsey were going to examine my cock as if I were a piece of meat or some animal. Could this get more humiliating?”

Miss Linsey reached me first, got on her knees and peaked at my caged cock. “It’s just straining against the cage Anne, looks like either of us can still win. That’s got to be painful though.”

Miss Anne then got next to my ear and whispered, “In a couple minutes, Linsey is going to be cuffed to the bed, eating my pussy while you’re eating barely warm oatmeal off Miss Kirsten’s toes in the next room. Oh, and you’re going to be able to hear me moan and scream too.”

“Eww, its oozing.” Miss Linsey said in a disgusted tone.

“Looks like you’ll be eating me out again Linsey.” Miss Anne giggled as she continued. “I’m beginning to think you like the taste of me.”

There was silence for c a couple of seconds, then I hear Miss Anne speak up. “Kirsten, remember what we talked about yesterday? Well It’s ready and bring the handcuffs.” Then Miss Anne turned her attention to me. “Position one, slut. Kirsten will be here in a couple minutes.”

I fell to my knees and placed my head on the floor.

Chapter 17: Serving my Rival

I met Kirsten my Freshman year in this weird course that all students had to take at our school that supposedly “taught us how to think.” The course didn’t have any specific content that we had to do, rather the topics came up naturally. The class was taught by one of the adjunct writing professors who was in her mid-40’s at the time. You could tell that she wasn’t thrilled to be there as an adjunct but at the same time she took her job seriously. On day one, the professor drew names out of a hat and paired us each up with another student who would be our partner for the semester. Unfortunately for me, I got paired up with Kirsten.

At the time, I did not think it was a bad deal. Kirsten was a red head with a nice body and a huge rack. However, her face wasn’t “pretty” but she wasn’t ugly either. She was kind of average. It wouldn’t take long to realize that Kirsten was a staunch feminist, and an annoying one at that too. Every problem in society was the fault of men, she was a HUGE Hillary supporter in the previous election, wore a pink hat every day for a year after the “Women’s Marches,” and she refused to even look at a resource written by a male unless a professor included it on a mandatory list. If it wasn’t obvious by now, Kirsten was Woman’s Studies major, but she was also in my field as well as she was double majoring in Business.

Anyway, our job task was to write three persuasive essays, with each of us taking one side. We would research our papers in class, write an introduction to the topic together, then we would each write a position paper, review our partners position paper, and finally write a rebuttal. We would take all the work we had done and turn it in as one paper. Then our professor would give two grades. One was for the person with the best argument. The next was a half a letter grade lower for the person who did not argue their position as well. This obviously made Kirsten and me natural rivals. On the first two papers I won. But then on a choose your own topic paper, Kirsten got me to argue against some feminist topic and quite honestly, kicked my ass. She always liked to rub that into me whenever she came over to see my roommate. From that moment on, I couldn’t stand Kirsten so knowing I’d be hers for the next few moments was killing me, and that was all I could think about as I waited for her to come humiliate me for a second time in less than 12 hours.

I was brought out of my thoughts when I heard a knock on the door and then Miss Anne say “come in.”

Miss Kirsten opened the door and immediately blurted out. “Where’s the slut? I’ve been waiting for this day since my Freshman year.”

“It’s right there on the floor, go ahead and take it next door for it’s feeding. And remember, make sure answer my call and leave the phone on speaker. I want it to hear what it is missing out on.” “Miss Anne replied. “Oh yeah, leave the handcuffs on the bed will ya?”

“Of course, gorgeous.”

The next thing I noticed was a tug on my leash, and Kirsten barking out “Position four and follow me slut.”

I got to all fours and crawled behind Kirsten to the room next door. Fortunately, it did not take long. Once there Kirsten took off my gag and ordered me to position two in front of a chair. I once again obeyed her as she took her seat. Next, she called out to my roommate, “Slut 8, your services are need over here, you may walk over here with the oatmeal and place it in front of slut 1.”

I remained looking down at the floor while I heard my roommate moving around the room. He came and did as ordered. I looked at my poor roommate and noticed he was gagged still but besides his collar he was naked and didn’t have a cage on his cock. “Season the oatmeal slut 8” Miss Kirsten said in a stern tone.
It was at that point that I knew why he wasn’t caged. Sam/Slut 8 was jerking off and it was going to go into the oatmeal.
Kirsten grabbed my chin and lifted my head up so I was looking into her green eyes. “You see, slut 8 here seasons his own oatmeal and then eats it every morning. Luckily for him, I need you to eat “Cum-meal” but I don’t have your key. So today, Slut 8 will get to eat plain oatmeal downstairs while I take care of you.” Miss Kirsten finished and pointed my head down, just as I saw slut 8 squirt his cum into my bowl. “Use your cock and stir it in, slut 8,” she once again stated in a stern and cold manner.

Slut 8 then hovered over the bowl and looked almost as if he was humping it. He then came up with a wad of oatmeal on his cock.

“You are lucky slut 1,” Miss Kirsten said, “If you were slut 8, I’d make you suck the oatmeal off of the other slut’s cock. However, you’re not and I am under strict orders to keep you straight so no sucking. Hmm, hopefully cum-meal isn't considered gay. Oh well, it will be our lil secret slut 1." She then directed her attention to give slut 8 order. "Slut 8, go clean yourself and go prepare our breakfast down stairs. Oh, make sure you lock yourself back up, you know the rule, no uncaged sluts in the halls.”

Slut 8 did as he said and Miss Kirsten once again grabbed my chin and made me look her in the eye. “Remember when I creamed you in that debate, slut 1? What was the topic?” Miss Kirsten paused for a moment. “Oh yeah, that’s right, it was Why Women are Set up to Rule American Society in the next 20 years. Look’s like you’re in agreement with me now. I wonder if I had you in this position back then if I would have gotten extra credit? Hmm, I don’t know. What I do know was that paper landed me here. Once Dr. Jenkins read it, she knew I’d be an amazing fit for Delta house. She even suggested you as a possible slut for me. If only she could see us now.” Miss Kirsten gloated as she pulled out her phone and then took a picture, “Good thing she can!”

The phone then rang and Miss Kirsten accepted the call, then set it down on the table, she then stuck her foot in the oatmeal and ordered me to lick her toes clean. It was repulsive, the smell was still atrocious. “Oh, I’m sorry slut 1, I still haven’t showered yet, that’s like almost 2 days and 2 days-worth of work outs, they must smell horrendous. Oh well, you should still feel lucky to worship a goddess like me either way.”

Still that was not the worst of the situation, as I continuously heard Miss Anne moaning in the back ground as Miss Linsey was eating her out. My guess was Miss Anne had cuffed Miss Linsey to the bed and was sitting on her face. Every once in awhile I’d hear Miss Anne make a comment to Miss Linsey to the effect of, “It looks like you’re really enjoying this,” or, “Umm yes, you’re such a little slave to my pussy, aren’t you?” And with each comment, I swore I heard Miss Linsey let out a sound of approval.

All the while Miss Kirsten was finding ways to mock me as I sucked her toes. “Look at the big strong slut suck my toes in a maid outfit.” Or, “Wow, you’re really going at it there, slut. Which flavor excites you more, the cum or the smelly toes?” The worst was when she stopped and the dish was still half full. “Beg me slut, beg me to feed you more, tell me how much you love sucking me toes.”
Instinctively I began doing as she ordered, “Please Miss Kirsten, let me have some more. I love eating oatmeal while I suck your toes. I wish I could do this every day.” I realized at that moment there was sincerity in my plea.

“Very well, I shall continue feeding you breakfast,” Miss Kirsten cooed, “unless of course, you just want to suck my toes now and finish the oatmeal afterwards, which do you want?”

“Please let me suck your toes” I begged.

At this point, my cock was aching I wasn’t sure what was turning me on the most though. Was it the sounds of Miss Anne’s multiple orgasms in the other room? Was it the fact that Anne was dominating Linsey and it seemed like Linsey was liking it? Was it the fact that I was now begging to suck the toes of a girl that I had hated? Or was it a combination of all three?
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Pin2win1 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-Apr-20, 17:16
Last Achievements

Chapter 18: Rivals no More

I bowed my head knowing Miss Kirsten was no longer my rival, rather she had subjugated me to being her inferior, even worse, it excited me.

“Men are so pathetic. I used to think feminism should be about empowering women and freeing men from feeling as if they had to always have control. I now have realized that I was wrong, men are inferior and need to be subjugated beneath the superior sex. I mean look at you, I bet you’d cum at just thinking about being beneath me if it wasn’t for your cage. So, I have proven myself cognitively superior, sexually superior, and I bet if given the chance, I could prove myself to be physically superior. Perhaps someday, I’ll get that chance. But for now, I need you to take your bowl to the kitchen and was them, then you’ll report back to me and I will teach you how to do your daily task.”

“Yes, Miss Kirsten,” I replied.

Miss Kirsten took my leash and folded it up, “open wide,” she commanded.

I opened my mouth and she placed the leash in there as a sort of make shift gag. I then got up took my dish and turned to leave, before I moved, I heard a “whack” and felt a stinging on my backside causing me to yelp out in pain.

“That was just to remind you that you’re Delta property now you little slut. Which means in a round about way, I own your ass.” Miss Kirsten grinned as she continued, “and boy do I have plans for you,” she winked as she trailed off.”

I left the room. By this point my pride was completely smashed. I wasn’t thinking about the fact that I was wearing a teddy that was made to make me look like a sexy maid. Nor did I care that I had a ton of oatmeal all over my face, a collar on my neck, or a chastity cage on my cock. All I could think about was my future, would Miss Linsey still want me after today’s revelations? Does she even like guys or is Miss Anne going to turn her, or has she already? And what did Miss Kirsten mean by her having plans for me? Then another thought popped into my head, Mommy/Destiny, would I see her again?

Part of me was hoping I would. Of all that I had gone through over the past 24 hours, I felt most at home in her presence. There was something about her that was better than these others who had degraded me. She hadn’t betrayed me like Linsey and she wasn’t as cruel and man hating as Kirsten and Anne. She seemed more caring in how she treated me.

I finished up my cleaning and walked back up the stairs to Miss Kirsten’s room. By then most of the house was awake and I passed numerous Delta sluts on their way to do the bidding of their Delta. None of the sluts looked each other in the eye, but I did recognize many of them. The surprising thing was that they came from many different backgrounds: some were nerds, some were jocks, some were partiers, some were just average joes. There was no certain “type” that these women wouldn’t collar and strip of their male ego.

By the time I got back to Miss Kirsten’s room, Anne and Linsey must have finished because Linsey had made her way to the room to greet me. Miss Kirsten had seemed to have gone somewhere leaving just Miss Linsey and myself; she was a mess. Her hair was all disheveled, her make up that she had not taken off the day before was running all over her face, and she smelled like Miss Anne. But she was really apologetic as she began to speak.

“I’m sorry about earlier Ben,” she said with sympathy in her voice, “you’re not gross, and I care deeply about you. You have been such a good friend and have treated me with respect for the last two months. I really feel awful about having to do this to you. I promise, I will try and fix this, please just trust me and go along with everything until I figure it out.”

She was tearing up as she finished and reached out to caress my cheek as I bowed my head. I then nodded my head in understanding.

Miss Linsey walked out of the room and it wasn’t long before Miss Kirsten and Miss Anne walked in. “Position 1, slut one,” Miss Anne chipped up, “Today you need to learn how to be a productive member of our house. No free rides here.”

“So, it is very fortunate for you,” Miss Kirsten interjected, “I am willing to help you out and sacrificing having time with slut 8, so get into position 4 and crawl over here to thank me.”

I did as I had been instructed and when I got there, Miss Kirsten removed the leash from my mouth.

“Thank you, Miss Kirsten.” I stated.

“Oh, you’re most welcome slut one,” she said with mock sincerity, “but when a Delta says thank her, we usually mean worship her in some way. And since your have already worshipped my feet, why don’t you worship my ass.”

Miss Kirsten then turned around. She was still wearing her night clothes which was an oversized t-shirt. She then lifted it up to expose a bare ass, “Kiss each cheek!”

I leaned in, this was about as low as I could go with Kirsten, so I thought at the time. I then kissed each cheek.

“Don’t forget the crack!”

I leaned in again, but without realizing it, Miss Anne had moved behind me and shoved my head into Miss Kirsten’s crack and Miss Kirsten began grinding her ass into my nose hard. I wasn’t sure what was worse, the smell or the pain. It seemed like forever before they released me, but when they did, I gasped for fresh air.

“Ok, slut one,” Kirsten said, “I need you to go to every door and grab the laundry back out there and bring it back.”

“Yes’ Miss Kirsten.” I replied, still gasping.

“Oh, and before you go, one quick lesson,” she said. I was wearing some panties earlier, but all your toe sucking made me soil them, so I’m gonna need a pre-wash.” She reached down on the floor where her purple panties were laying, grabbed them, wadded them in a ball, giggled and said “open wide panty sucker!”

I was wrong, this was as low as I could go, as I complied with her. Once in, she grabbed my gag and forcefully inserted it into my mouth, securing the panties from being removed. She then looked over at Miss Anne and said, “I bet he’s never been more intimate with a woman than he has with me over the last 10 hours.”

I walked out of the room to collect the bags, thankfully the rest of the day was less eventful. That was until the evening.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Pin2win1 For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Apr-20, 02:09
Last Achievements

Chapter 19: Mundane Sundays
The rest of the day was rather mundane, Kirsten taught me the procedure for doing the daily laundry for about 20 women and 20 sluts. The sluts’ laundry was not that hard, since they didn’t own anything, their uniforms were washed all together, folded and put in the clothing cabinet in the basement shower room. The clothing of the sister’s however had to be kept track of in order to make sure that a Delta received all of her clothing. What was nuts was that each girl seemed to wear at least 2 sets of clothes per day. So, it meant I had to make a list of which items belonged to which bag, do the laundry, fold it, then figure out which bag to put it in. This resulted in about 8 hours-worth of laundry on my first attempt. According to Miss Kirsten, even the smallest mistake could result in massive consequences. So, I made sure to do my best.

Once dinner rolled around, I was reunited with Linsey. As it was a Sunday, she was dressed down in sweats and a t-shirt, as were most of the sisters. The sluts who were not serving dinner were kneeling behind their chairs of their Delta in their pink polo shirts and white shorts, all except for me. I was still in my maid nighty. Apparently, I had yet to earn my uniform, which meant I wore whatever my Delta, or Anne, decided for me to wear. All of us sluts made sure to remain silent while the Delta’s ate and talked, while completely ignoring our existence. Every once in a while, a Delta would drop some food into a dog bowl next to her. Some put scraps that they didn’t want, while others put pieces of choice food in them as a treat, we wouldn’t know exactly what we would be getting until they had finished and then allowed us to have our dinner, “doggie-style” as they called it, which I am sure you know why.

After dinner, which Miss Linsey was kind enough to share choice cuts of grilled chicken, green beans, and parts of her salad, the sluts all went up to the room of their delta for some “alone time.” When I got up to Miss Linsey’s room, both her and Miss Anne were in there. They had changed into similar outfits, leather pants (skin tight), high heeled boots, a tight black t-shirt. The outfit showed off all of their curves. I had to admit, they were both smoking hot.

Miss Linsey was the first to speak up. “Ok slut, you need to take a shower quickly, make sure you scrub everywhere, we have a special occasion tonight. Mommy is visiting.”

“Yeah,” inserted Miss Anne, “and she has some important news for us all.”

“Then we will have some time to train you.” Miss Linsey finished saying as she walked over to me to release my collar. “Don’t worry about clothes, you won’t need any tonight.”

I groaned as I knew I would have to walk past everyone in the house to get downstairs in the buff, but I didn’t argue. I quickly showered in Miss Linsey’s private bathroom (which was not usually allowed). I made sure to thoroughly scrub everywhere on my body. After finishing, I brushed my hair and teeth to make myself as presentable to “Mommy”/Miss Destiny as I could. To be honest, it had been 24 hours since I had seen her, and I was excited to have the chance once more. Not only that, it meant that I wouldn’t have to hang around Miss Kirsten.

Once done, I walked back into the room and immediately took position 1. Which made Miss Anne blurt out, “good boy, you really are learning fast my slut. According to Kirsten, she said you did the laundry in perfect fashion today. That’s impressive, almost every slut screws that job up the first few times.”

“Position four, crawl to me, and raise your head once you get to me,” ordered Miss Linsey.

I did as I was ordered. When I got to her she put my collar back on me and held the leash in one of her hands. She stood and then said, “rise slut, time to go see what Mommy wants to talk about.”

I followed her with my eyes cast downward, I didn’t see anyone on our way down, to my relief, rather I heard tones of moaning and screams coming from the bedrooms. Some moans sounded like a Delta was getting pleasured, others were more of a groan coming from the sluts as they were forced to endure some sort of punishment. The screams were different to, some screams were of Deltas being pleasured, some of angry Deltas, and some were from sluts who were being punished. I have to admit, it was an odd experience. Finally, we made it to the main floor, then to the basement door, walked down into the dungeon-esque basement and there was Miss Destiny waiting for us.

Unlike her step-daughter and daughter, she took a more refined approach. She was in a black dress that hugged her curves tightly and had done her hair so that it was wavy and hung down over her right eye. She was drinking a glass of red wine and looked calm and collected with manilla envelope on her lap. Once we had gotten to her, Miss Linsey had me take position 2 next to the couch that she and Linsey were sitting on.

Miss Destiny’s voice broke the silence, “well, it was as I expected.” She paused before speaking. “Linsey, sweetie, let the slut sit in a chair and pour him a scotch, get you and Anne some wine too.”

Linsey motioned for me to sit on a padded chair that was placed next to Miss Destiny’s and I did as I was asked. Also, Anne go get the slut some clothes, after all. This is not how your brother should be presented in your presence. "
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Pin2win1 For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Apr-20, 04:35
Last Achievements

chapter 20: Brought together by Destiny

I sat there stunned, Miss Anne’s mouth dropped open, Miss Linsey spilled the scotch as she was pouring it. I started to speak “Wh. . .”

“Hush slut,” Miss Destiny cut me off. “All of you need to do what I have asked and then I will tell you everything. No one is to speak and very little is going to change as a result of this new revelation. Now nod your head to show me you understand and then get to it.”

We all nodded, and I sat silent. Miss Linsey handed me a scotch, Anne came back with some blue athletic shorts and a white T, which I immediately dressed myself in and then we all waited for what Miss Destiny had to say.

“Ok, so I guess I own Anne and Ben the biggest explanation,” Destiny said with a sigh before continuing. “You see, before I knew Peter, both of your dad. Him and his wife had two kids, twins to be exact, obviously maternal twins. However, his wife demanded that they give one up due to the fact that Peter was getting his business started and she didn’t want to be a mother anyway. They decided that they’d give up the boy.

However, Peter was never happy with the decision but felt he had no choice. Ultimately, that was one of the reasons I was able to convince Peter to leave his wife later. Peter regretted that decision till the day he died. In fact, he looked for the child, but the records were sealed. However, being rich people meant we had some resources. Peter had narrowed it down to a list of about 20 people before he died and felt that he was close.”

Miss Destiny paused for a moment allowing Miss Anne to interject. “Why was this never mentioned to me? And what makes you think that this worm is my brother?” The tone in Miss Anne’s voice was one of anger. I couldn’t tell if she was more upset that I was related to her or that no one had told her the truth for 22 years.

“Well, a couple of reasons. First, each person on the list was offered a scholarship to the university for a full ride. Ben, did you get a full-ride scholarship?”

I nodded my head. I had a lump in the throat and unable to speak, but I was on edge. I had never had a good relationship with my parents, and hadn’t even talked to them for the past two years. Something about them never seemed right. But could these women be related to me? Well one of them anyway, the other two by marriage. Anyway, I was on pins and needles.

Miss Destiny then began again, “second, he looks exactly like your dad did at the same age. However, the kicker is, Dr. Harper was able to get me her DNA analysis a bit on the early side, she knew it was important, and she found that Ben’s DNA matched Anne’s.

“OH MY GOD!” Miss Anne screamed. “That nasty pervert came over his sister!”

Oh my god, she was right, I had been sexually attracted to her last year. Even now she was hot. But that wasn’t my fault was it? I didn’t know, so it doesn’t make me a sick pervert, does it?

“Wait,” Miss Linsey began, “You mean my slut is my step-brother? I can’t continue his training now, can I?”

“Well, that’s what I was wondering. I mean, I know Anne has to change her behavior around Ben.”

“No problem Mommy,” Miss Anne answered, “I wasn’t wanting to do anything gross with him anyway. Well at least not since last year.”

“It’s a good thing I stopped you from moving forward with him last year after you sent me his picture, isn’t it dear?”

“Yes, Mommy,” Anne replied.

“Linsey however,” Miss Destiny continued, “isn’t related to him at all so for her nothing changes, Ben is just another boy to be slutted and I expect her to continue.”

“Yes, Mommy,” Miss Linsey replied.

Destiny then stood up and walked over in front of me. She caressed my cheek with her hand and leaned forward giving me a view of her cleavage before speaking. “As for Ben here, he isn’t my blood relative either, so I can use him as I please as well, but I do expect one thing from little Ben.”

My heart was pounding, I had no idea what she was going to ask of me, but her cleavage, voice, and touch was mesmerizing. I swallowed and tried to speak without sounding nervous. “Umm, what is that?” I squeaked out.

“Well, as Peter was very special to me, and I to him. I expect his children to address me with respect, so from now on, it’s Mommy, do you understand?”

“Ye… Yes, Mis…, I mean Mommy.” I replied.

“I also expect my step-son to respect me and my daughters at all times, so no lusting. Is that understood?”

This was so unfair, I mean giving up looking at Miss Anne would be easy, but I’ve been lusting after Linsey for two months, and Mommy for the last 24 hours. But what option did I have? What would they do with me if I disagreed? “Yes Mommy,” I replied and looked down.

Mommy then leaned and I felt her breath on my ear, and I began to get excited. Then she whispered in my ear. “Don’t worry my little gelding, you won’t ever have to lust after Mommy’s pussy. I’ll make sure that you will frequently be acquainted with once this is all over.”

If I wasn’t caged, I’d be sporting a huge erection at this point, but I was and the result was a feeling of discomfort. Mommy stood up and began speaking, “Who would have guessed, Peter’s son would return to us only to become as Peter was, a slave to my family. It’s as if it was Destiny’s doing, oh wait it was, I put it all in motion.” Mommy let out a giggle at her own joke but then continued, “Anne, Linsey, my dearest girls. I think you two should go upstairs and talk about what you have learned today, see how it changes things for you. Meanwhile, my newly found son and I will get more acquainted.”
Old 16-Apr-20, 06:43
Points: 4,331, Level: 27 Points: 4,331, Level: 27 Points: 4,331, Level: 27
Activity: 7.3% Activity: 7.3% Activity: 7.3%
Last Achievements

Amazing story!!