Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Session Reviews

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 06-Dec-20, 18:59
Points: 1,208, Level: 13 Points: 1,208, Level: 13 Points: 1,208, Level: 13
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Ava (Tempest)

Sessioned with Ava/Miss V during her recent trip to the SF Bay Area, and I'd have to echo the OP's sentiments.

We did semi-competitive submission wrestling. I initially asked for semi-competitive boxing as well in my initial email, but she said she wasn't offering it as she was also a personal trip and didn't want to risk injuries interfering with any of the activities she was going to do.

To me, she's probably the most attractive girl I've sessioned with. Really pretty. Amazing butt and thighs. She's also a very good athlete; I didn't notice her breathing hard at all during our session. In terms of wrestling skill though, she only got me to tap twice while I may have gotten her to tap 10-11 times -- I stopped counting after a while. Mind you, I have no formal BJJ or catch wrestling training.

I still had an amazing time. If you're into semi-competitive and like losing, I 'd probably book someone else. Personally though, I'm jealous of you New Yorkers who have more regular access to seeing her.
Old 12-Dec-20, 01:40
Points: 10,250, Level: 43 Points: 10,250, Level: 43 Points: 10,250, Level: 43
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

I agree. I sessioned with Ava (aka Miss V) and she offered light wrestling only.

I am kind of amazed that some guys say she is competitive.

Very nice and pretty, but if you are looking to work up a sweat, I would look elsewhere.
The Following User Says Thank You to Cooper For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Dec-20, 20:08
Points: 6,267, Level: 33 Points: 6,267, Level: 33 Points: 6,267, Level: 33
Last Achievements

I’m thinking about booking a session with her. Are her scissors strong? For reference I’m 5’4 130lb so she’d have some size advantage. Not looking for a competitive match. I’ve session’d with Gia Primo, Shauna rynne, Carissa Montgomery, Sarah Brooke, mistress magpie, Cyprus Allure, Jolene Valkyrie, Allie Parker, Constant Cakp, Hollywood.

The only ones who couldn’t really get me to tap (though still great sessions) was Allie Parker, Hollywood.

Last edited by mgattack; 13-Dec-20 at 20:19.
Old 15-Dec-20, 21:57
Points: 1,115, Level: 13 Points: 1,115, Level: 13 Points: 1,115, Level: 13
Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2%

Smile Re: Ava (Tempest)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mgattack [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I’m thinking about booking a session with her. Are her scissors strong? For reference I’m 5’4 130lb so she’d have some size advantage. Not looking for a competitive match. I’ve session’d with Gia Primo, Shauna rynne, Carissa Montgomery, Sarah Brooke, mistress magpie, Cyprus Allure, Jolene Valkyrie, Allie Parker, Constant Cakp, Hollywood.

The only ones who couldn’t really get me to tap (though still great sessions) was Allie Parker, Hollywood.
I just sessioned with Ava again.and in fact I decided to incorporate a knockout segment for the first time ever. She was able to put me to sleep! I’m 6”1, 185 pounds btw. And I’ve got good stamina per my breathing techniques via my years of Yoga practice (something she mentioned even during our first session.

I’ve wrestled the likes of Lia Labowe, Ashley Wildcat, Extreme Electra, and Anastaxia-yes they all had stronger scissorholds. Without ever wrestling any of the ladies you listed, I’m guessing Gia and Shaunna may fall in the same class, as I think watching enough videos, I can gage pretty accurately that they’re on that top level as well. But Ava has a helluva squeeze too, and she has the best pair of legs I’ve had the honor of being held captive by- I love the thickness and firmness of her thighs.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to caj For This Useful Post:
Old 17-Dec-20, 07:15
Points: 1,115, Level: 13 Points: 1,115, Level: 13 Points: 1,115, Level: 13
Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2%

BTW my second session with Miss V/Ava was better than the first (not that I was complaining) and I think my favorite ever session out of the 30 or so I’ve done over 15 years. This one had more flow to it. More spontaneity to it. A lot of hand-over-mouth as she teasingly states, “you talk too much”, gagging, foot gagging, facesitting to restrict breathing all the while expressing her sweet sorrows for my predicament. We also tried some coconut oil wrestling at the beginning (something I was willing to pay an extra fee for), lathering on each other’s bodies. There was also some sploshing to my face (she loves the pie-to-the face scenarios, including force feeding the leftover bits into your mouth).
The unexpected often is what’s the hottest. She suddenly and nonchalantly changed into the same leopard one piece she adorns on a couple of her pics on sessiongirls. That long dangling unbelievable hair gave her that prototype “Jane” (Tarzan) look. Imo what sets Ava apart and categorizes her as the only “dreamy” woman I’ve wrestled, is that she is smart and so confident as to sport these outfits. I’m one guy who is immensely turned on by that sort of confidence. And she’s smart. And I’ll reiterate: the most perfect feet and legs I’ve observed. Next surprise:she later had me firmly locked in a front scissor hold on the bed- I think her legs only got stronger since all the hiking she did while in the Bay Area. After finally deciding to release me when I couldn’t free myself as she kept sweetly uttering “nope” & shaking her head, as I pulled away and started to get up, she immediately shoved one of her feet into my mouth and made me suck her toes and heels for a few minutes. She seems to love that I become putty when her feet start tormenting my face, as I go comatose and can’t resist them.
The other unexpected aspect was when we were early on in the knockout portion. It’s the sort of scenario which I have enjoyed seeing in videos and thought it could only be roleplayed. But no, this was real. Ava had me in a scissorhold on the bed with the back of my head facing her as I faced the TV- she prefers this position, she stated, because it’s easier to gage if the victim has passed out before he ever taps twice (her signal to release). Her phone rang after she initially squeezed hard for several seconds, and she stated it was a doctor’s office to set up an appointment. She kept me at a very light grip (imagine crying/screaming and what would have been heard at the other end otherwise!) You could hear the secretary confirm Ava’s real name and “Ava” even spelled it out for her. When the call ended, before she turned up the pressure, I mentioned I would never disclose her real name to anyone- she seemed to have a lot of trust in me from the moment we met the first time. She seemed not the least concerned. She even remarked that I was staring the whole time right at the hotel screensaver on her TV with the phrase, “welcome to the (hotel), (.....). Then it was squeeze time!
I will lastly say, I do find Ava’s competitive wrestling capable of demolishing a guy my size-185 pounds. I know I have better strength than a lot of guys my size. I am very flexible and while I do plenty of Yoga and used to participate in marathons which kept me from sweating or tiring out from sessions with Ava, she can fair and square take me down and lock me up from a starting position on the knees. Say what you want about me. I have no BJJ training. But neither does she- no fancy unorthodox holds your going to find yourself in. But I think she is competitive- but just try to realize this isn’t her career and she may not be around too long. She doesn’t want to get bruised up. She’s never stated she wouldn’t wrestle me competitively, nor instructed me to go easy. I think she probably tests the waters and gages how your skills are and how roughshod one is going to be. I’ve known of some guys who have gotten carried away with their competitive desires to the point of wanting to make some ridiculous statement. Ask for example, Lia Labowe, one tough cookie, and what she went thru with one overzealous client when she was relatively new on the scene.
Ava is one dreamy lady in many facets. I had to tell her myself as well. Imagine that lucky dude that gets hitched to her one day. Holy moly, that bastard.

Last edited by caj; 17-Dec-20 at 07:41.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to caj For This Useful Post:
Old 11-Jan-21, 02:18
Points: 1,707, Level: 16 Points: 1,707, Level: 16 Points: 1,707, Level: 16
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by caj [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I just sessioned with Ava again.and in fact I decided to incorporate a knockout segment for the first time ever. She was able to put me to sleep! I’m 6”1, 185 pounds btw. And I’ve got good stamina per my breathing techniques via my years of Yoga practice (something she mentioned even during our first session.

I’ve wrestled the likes of Lia Labowe, Ashley Wildcat, Extreme Electra, and Anastaxia-yes they all had stronger scissorholds. Without ever wrestling any of the ladies you listed, I’m guessing Gia and Shaunna may fall in the same class, as I think watching enough videos, I can gage pretty accurately that they’re on that top level as well. But Ava has a helluva squeeze too, and she has the best pair of legs I’ve had the honor of being held captive by- I love the thickness and firmness of her thighs.
How many times did Ava knock you out? And with what holds?
Old 17-Feb-21, 00:43
Points: 8,537, Level: 39 Points: 8,537, Level: 39 Points: 8,537, Level: 39
Last Achievements

I met Miss V in D.C. last weekend!
Wow! She has just the perfect body!
I asked for some semi-competitive/playful wrestling with a bit of scissoring domination.

She was so much fun to hang out with!
She made sure to be really in tune with what exactly I wanted and did a fantastic job.

Her legs were very strong, but my favorite part was that she didn't tap me out right away. She knew I loved being helpless in her scissors and made sure I had plenty of time to 'suffer' before tapping out.

She played her role exactly as I described. More playful this time around, but she told me she can ratchet up her dominance and be as mean as I could handle.

I am giddy at the prospect of another session with her in the future. Definitely a recommend from me!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cneal88 For This Useful Post:
Old 17-Feb-21, 02:22
Points: 2, Level: 1 Points: 2, Level: 1 Points: 2, Level: 1
Activity: 1.9% Activity: 1.9% Activity: 1.9%

Great review, cneal! what was her competitive streak like? i'm thinking about a semicompetitive session when shes in florida. ive never done semicompetitive, so I have no experience. she seems strong enough, but i wasn't sure if she would be aggressive or not.

Last edited by BogoSmith; 17-Feb-21 at 02:36.
Old 17-Feb-21, 02:57
Points: 8,537, Level: 39 Points: 8,537, Level: 39 Points: 8,537, Level: 39
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BogoSmith [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Great review, cneal! what was her competitive streak like? i'm thinking about a semicompetitive session when shes in florida. ive never done semicompetitive, so I have no experience. she seems strong enough, but i wasn't sure if she would be aggressive or not.
The feeling I get is much like everyone else has said. She seems like she can be aggressive when she wants but doesn't want to put herself out there as a 'competitive wrestler' and run into some guy that's out to prove himself and going to hurt her.
I can't really attest to her actual wrestling skill, but I'm guessing she doesn't have much formal training, though her holds were perfectly fine.
I would keep it playfully competitive with her at most.
Old 18-Feb-21, 19:19
Points: 5,554, Level: 31 Points: 5,554, Level: 31 Points: 5,554, Level: 31
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

This lady is now very high on my wish list. Does anyone know if she travels much or does she mostly keep close to home?
The Following User Says Thank You to greezy For This Useful Post:

Tags
ava, session reviews, tempest wrestling