Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Session Reviews

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 21-Aug-20, 06:34
Points: 11,049, Level: 45 Points: 11,049, Level: 45 Points: 11,049, Level: 45
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,162 Times in 1,030 Posts
Default Re: Kira

Why don't you name who you've sessioned with at < $100 prices then
Old 21-Aug-20, 07:14
Points: 5,353, Level: 31 Points: 5,353, Level: 31 Points: 5,353, Level: 31
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by uxiel [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
First of all, you wouldn't know who they are even I give you names

Second, why should I?
Old 21-Aug-20, 09:09
Points: 36,366, Level: 83 Points: 36,366, Level: 83 Points: 36,366, Level: 83
Activity: 9.8% Activity: 9.8% Activity: 9.8%
Last Achievements

Thanked 5,549 Times in 720 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by uxiel [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Everyone knows it's Wendy...
The Following User Says Thank You to InTheFlesh86 For This Useful Post:
Old 21-Aug-20, 10:32
Points: 3,550, Level: 24 Points: 3,550, Level: 24 Points: 3,550, Level: 24
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillerCrushes [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
She is not trying to one-up his pain...my bet is that she did not want him to feel alone in what he had gone through.
This is the biggest load of white knight syndrome BS that I have ever read! What she posted was a personal attack meant to demonize her accuser and make him seem like a lesser person to members of this forum.

The OP took the high road on his review of the session with her emphasizing both the positive and the negatives of his experience, giving prospective future clients some information of what to consider when booking a session with this provider. To be honest it was a well balanced review. The person he reviewed did the opposite (which says more about her the him) and it had the desired outcome she was looking for a white knight immediately jumped to her defense and attacked the OP.

If you notice the only people not receiving any thanks for their comments in this thread are you and her, that alone should cause you to take a step back and look at this from a different perspective.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillerCrushes [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Lastly, as is always the case around here when a neg review is posted or a neg claim is made, the provider is the only one with anything to lose. Yes, your site is a resource for the fans - many of whom are session clients - and I get that. But that fact alone makes for an inherently unbalanced playing field for providers whenever there is a disagreement.
Forums like this are necessary and needed to provide people with information to make an educated decision on whether or not to see a prospective service provider.

Yes there will always be the over the top positive and negative reviews but a person of average intelligence will be able to sort through those and find the center area of what to expect when booking a session. Its like reviews for any product you are going to purchase, and essentially thats what booking a session is.

Also the provides in question have the right to defend themselves and give their side of the experience, its up to us reasonable human beings to sort through both arguments and come to our own conclusions.

I use review forums exclusively now before booking with an unknown to me session provider its really the only place to get the information as what to somewhat expect from a service provider. More often than not though if I am dissuaded from seeing a lady based on comments in forum reviews it will be from her response to a post and less from the original post itself, I suspect I am not the only one doing so.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to greybeezer For This Useful Post:
Old 21-Aug-20, 13:08
Points: 3,305, Level: 24 Points: 3,305, Level: 24 Points: 3,305, Level: 24
Activity: 1.9% Activity: 1.9% Activity: 1.9%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by greybeezer [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
This is the biggest load of white knight syndrome BS that I have ever read!
finally someone mentioned it!
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to 2eralman For This Useful Post:
Old 21-Aug-20, 14:53
Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70
Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,334 Times in 1,828 Posts

I don't think it's hard to see there is a pronounced split here between folks who often post reviews, actually interact with the ladies concerned on a consistent basis etc and folks who do not. Not a coincidence. The customer is always right is a fine axiom, but who among us would state is a fact based on those we deal with every day?
Old 21-Aug-20, 16:43
Points: 14,964, Level: 53 Points: 14,964, Level: 53 Points: 14,964, Level: 53
Activity: 14.6% Activity: 14.6% Activity: 14.6%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 1,384 Times in 342 Posts

I don't know, man, it's pretty much only you and KillerCrushes defending her.

Or are you implying that Bob, Kazana, Zweig or myself don't "actually interact" with the ladies?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Grapluc For This Useful Post:
Old 21-Aug-20, 19:41
Producer
Points: 27,496, Level: 72 Points: 27,496, Level: 72 Points: 27,496, Level: 72
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,447 Times in 1,066 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grapluc [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Or are you implying that Bob, Kazana, Zweig or myself don't "actually interact" with the ladies?
You're sorta off-base.....One of the first things I said was that their failed communication was neither side's "fault".

The guy went after Kira' business AND Jennifer's - "don't trust SG reviews" - over a miscommunication (about the wine) and then some undefined misunderstanding about what their session should consist of.

Specifically: "She talked too much...but after I opened up to her, she felt compelled to and comfortable with doing the same."

The client had nothing to lose by making his experience public, yet his share did have potential to harm the provider and SessionGirls. It's a completely asymmetric exchange.

I don't know Kira and don't even know if we have any personal acquaintances in common. I do know Jennifer and I am well aware of how much of herself she has committed to the industry. My interest is in having a level playing field. If that hurts a few feelings along the way, I live with that, because "the customer is always right" is NOT the full saying. It is "the customer is always right TO THEM", period.
The Following User Says Thank You to KillerCrushes For This Useful Post:
Old 21-Aug-20, 20:01
Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70
Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,334 Times in 1,828 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grapluc [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

I meant exactly what I said. The majority of posts, not all, sympathetic to one side of this argument seem to come from folks who by their posting history are less experienced.
Old 21-Aug-20, 21:01
Points: 6,983, Level: 35 Points: 6,983, Level: 35 Points: 6,983, Level: 35
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2eralman [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
finally someone mentioned it!
There is no shortage of white knights and simps in this community. If you post anything that is not 100% effusive praise, they will come out of the woodwork to defend the honor of m'lady, at least in my experience.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Johnny Nobody For This Useful Post:

Tags
awesome, catball, headscissors, kira, male champion, male vs female fight, maledom man wins, rolling around, scissorhold, session review, suplex