Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Old 09-Jul-21, 05:54
Points: 117, Level: 2 Points: 117, Level: 2 Points: 117, Level: 2
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Default Do headscissors from a guy feel the same as a girl?

Lmk if they feel the same if you get headscissored from a dude or a girl
Old 09-Jul-21, 06:01
Points: 2,103, Level: 18 Points: 2,103, Level: 18 Points: 2,103, Level: 18
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Do headscissors from a guy feel the same as a girl?

I have given and received headscissors at bjj training. It is a legitimate submission...but harder to get on more experienced grapplers. The usual method that I am familiar with is kimura to headscissor. There are some seriously strong dudes out there who put on a mean headscissor - I can attest to that! As strong as any session girl.
The Following User Says Thank You to Fadzman For This Useful Post:
Old 09-Jul-21, 06:28
Points: 117, Level: 2 Points: 117, Level: 2 Points: 117, Level: 2

But does it feel the same?
Old 09-Jul-21, 08:50
Points: 5,838, Level: 32 Points: 5,838, Level: 32 Points: 5,838, Level: 32
Last Achievements

Why should it feel same? Even headscissors from different types of girls (skinny, toned, athletic, curvy, tall, ...) feel different. And actually, even headscissors from two girls of similar type usually feel different (based on technique, strength, attitude etc.).

There is also general point of view, and that is sure dependent on your preferences. For me, it would definitelly feel different:

1) Part of the feeling for me is that I am crushed by some of the most attractive parts of the female body (and usually close to the other attractive parts - crotch and butt). I do not find male body attractive at all. And while a girl rubbing me towards her crotch feels arousing to me, I would find the same disgusting in the case of male.

2) There is also the mental aspect. I am submissive to women, but competitive to men. I am thrilled when a girl dominates me, but I would be rather annoyed if a man dominated me. A strong girl able to defy the usual male dominance pattern has my big respect. And I rather despise men using their physical strength to dominate anyone, as the world is full of stupid macho men.

Both these aspects are important to me. I do not find female bodies that look too close to male (bodybuilders, too narrow hips etc.) attractive, and when I see a body part that looks attractive to me on the first glimpse and then I realize it is a dude actually, my interests drops immediatelly.

So to me, the difference would be huge (beside the fact every scissors feel actually different), but as I have said, it sure differs based on your preferences.
The Following User Says Thank You to RobRoy For This Useful Post:
Old 09-Jul-21, 09:24
Points: 1,628, Level: 16 Points: 1,628, Level: 16 Points: 1,628, Level: 16

I'm bi sexual so I get the best of both worlds, I've been scissored by men and women and they all feel different, that's just different environments different techniques different attitudes but the one common denominator is they are all HOT