Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 12-May-18, 18:33
Piratejack39

Default Mom's Power

Being an only child of a single mother had its moments. We never really had any real issues, other than my father biting the big one when I was 4. But other than that, nothing came up. We were stable with money and our lives went on as a normal family. The past two years my mother had been starting to exercise. It started by walking 2 miles every day before work, before long she turned it into running, then after that she started to do squats.

To say the least, her legs quickly became strong and firm. She noticed everyone else noticing, office compliments by both men and women. Guys giving her looks. It was a real confidence booster for her, and I was happy for her. It was the summer after I graduated when she came up with an idea for us to bond closer as mother and son. There was one issue. She started to include me in her exercises. I know what you’re thinking, how bad can it be to run and do squats. That isn’t how she included me in her exercises.

It was one evening when she was doing her TV exercises when I came home from hanging out with my best friend. She grinned seeing me enter the room, “Perfect timing Daniel!” Her voice beamed with excitement. “Why’s that?” I asked dropping my wallet and keys onto the counter. “I need someone to help with the next exercise I’d like to try.” I shrugged, might as well help her. “Sure, what is it?” She turned the channel off and sat down on the couch, spreading her legs slightly. “Ever heard of a scissors hold?” I have, it wasn’t unusual for a wrestler to use them as a resthold. “I have. What’d you have in mind?” She patted her toned thighs. “Well, it’s quite simple. Squeezing someone, you, will help my legs get even stronger.” I pondered the idea over. Being trapped in your mother’s legs had to be some level of weird, but she was really passionate about getting fit, and I owed her for everything she has done for me over the years. “What the hell. Just try not to crack anything” She giggled, and her legs wrapped around my waist, pulling me in close as her ankles locked on my back.

With one tight squeeze of her thighs, I was down onto my knees. “Fucking hell.” Was all I could mutter out from the pain in my waist. “Watch your mouth mister.” She squeezed even more as I yelled out in pain. I knew legs grew muscles, but this was ridiculous. “Oh, I’m sorry Daniel, is that too hard?” The pressure was let up but she still kept her legs snaked around me, as I coughed up some air. “Just. Try to build up the pressure.” She didn’t say anything but only started to squeeze slightly. It was enough to prick my sides but I could still suck in air. “Is that a good start?” She asked, and before I could even respond the pressure continued to build. Her thighs were doing a number on me already, it had been barely two minutes and she was already making me on the verge wanting to quit. I slapped at her legs and she let up the pressure.

“It was only two minutes and you already want to submit? We need to build up my little boy’s stamina.” The tone she was using was condescending, she knew that she was already being dominate. “One more hold, and we’ll continue this tomorrow.” Her legs unwrapped from my waist and I dropped onto my back on the floor. Sucking in air as my waist was on fire. Mom got up off the couch and standed over me. “Actually, that’s a perfect place to be.” Dropping onto my waist, her body weight squishing the air out of me as her legs straddled my waist. “Don’t worry baby, you can tap out anytime you want.” Her thighs wrapped around my waist again, but this time her hands pulled on my shoulders to make me sit up and her arms wrapped around my back. I was trapped in a Bearhug/Bodyscissors combo. “I’m so glad I have you to cuddle with.” She whispered into my ear, before her arms and legs pulsated around me.

All sorts of pain wavelengths went through my body, her arms felt like they were going to crack my back as her legs continued to make my waist puddy in between her thighs. My arms slumped over her shoulders, as her limbs continued to squeeze away at my body. I wanted to tap out from the moment she clamped down on me, but the pressure made me limp in her embrace. Moments passed as I flailed my arms around weakly, wanting to submit but she didn’t notice my weak attempts. Her arms kept cracking my back, as she turned the pressure on and off in her legs, as if she was an Anaconda. “Mom.” I whimpered out. But it seemed like she didn’t hear me, still squeezing away at me. “Mom! Stop, I give!” I used the remaining of my energy to try to shout my submission. She let up the pressure immediately. “Well.” Her arms unwrapped as I flopped back down but still kept in her legs. “Sorry if that was too much Daniel, but I certainly got a good workout. Care to do it again tomorrow?"

Right, third story. Not sure if I'll keep it one post or maybe make it a multiple part series. Enjoy for now though.
Old 12-May-18, 19:13
Points: 3,973, Level: 26 Points: 3,973, Level: 26 Points: 3,973, Level: 26
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Mom's Power

Hope there is more to this amazing story..Like to see where this is going..be great to see the mom use other wrestling holds on her son...yes i enjoyed it...This story brings me back wrestling quite a number of girls through the years and getting overpowered
The Following User Says Thank You to Pottsville For This Useful Post:
Old 13-May-18, 20:45
Piratejack39

The next day I spent majority of it licking my wounds in my room. I wasn’t in the mood to face my mother after what her legs and arms did to me the day before. I was hoping it was just one of her kicks she’d try for a day and that’ll be that. Unfortunately for me, it wasn’t.

It was around 9PM when she came into my room. Normally, she’d knock but she didn’t that night because she knew what she wanted. “Daniel, it’s time for round two.” She cooed out, a hint of excitement in her voice. Of course she’d enjoy this at my expense. “Mom, not tonight, I’m still dying from yesterday.” I was hoping a simple no would save me from being her squeeze toy for a second straight night, but she had other ideas. Pouncing on top of me, straddling my stomach she had me pinned in a matter of a flash. “Sorry Daniel, my legs need another good workout, and you’re the only one around for me.” “Mom.” My words were cut off when she flipped herself around and her legs shot out backwards wrapping her legs around my head, trapping me between both thighs again and stuffing my face into her ass. “This one is called a Reverse Headscissors.” I knew what it was. It didn’t make it any better. Imagine being stuffed face first into your mom’s ass, while her thighs are clamping around your head. Embarrassing would be the simplest word to use for that. My hands begin to pry at her legs, but they weren’t going anywhere. “Bad Daniel, we’re done when I say we are.” Her hands pinned my arms to my bed, now I was trapped for good and was at the mercy of her legs. That’s when she leaned back, putting all her pressure into her legs, squishing my head between them. As if being choked with her legs weren’t bad, imagine how worse it got when her leaning back forced more of her ass into my face. Being choked and smothered at once is fucking terrifying.

Just as I thought I was going to pass out in her hold, she let me free as her legs unwrapped from my head. Turning back around so she could straddle my stomach again, as I coughed up air and rubbed at my neck and head. “That was a fun warm up, wasn’t it?” Fucking absolutely not. “Not my favorite.” Was all I could choke out, still sucking in precious oxygen. “Well that’s ok, we can find which one is!” Her arms wrapped around my waist this time, as she fell backwards off of me, pulling me with her. I was sat in her lap as her biceps squeezed away at my back. Last night during her combo, her arms were on my upper back, this time they were on my spine. “Remember when we use to do this when you were about 4?” She positioned to whisper into my ear. “You’re now 18, going onto college, and still in your mother’s lap and arms.” All I could was moan in response to her taunting. Annoyed at how right she was, and how much her arms were weakening my sides. My arms wanted to push at her body to cause some sort of separation between us, or at least do an attempt to free myself from her embrace, but anytime I would go for it she’d clamp down tighter. Barely two minutes in her hug and my body was limp. Slumping forward as my arms draped over her back and my head rested on her shoulder. “Aww, is my little baby tired? Ok, we can go to bed now, honey.” She scooted towards the edge of my bed. I expected her to do something like give me one last powerful squeeze and then let me go. However, I was far off.

She stood up, still with me in her arms. I was in shock. I knew she was getting stronger but I wasn’t expecting this much power in her. I was roughly 5’10 and 155 lbs. She was a few inches shorter, probably around 5’7 but I had no idea how much she weighed. Her new muscles must’ve allowed her to do this. If it was terrible being my mother’s squeeze toy, imagine how I felt as she began to march me down the hallway and towards her room, being squeezed in tight in her arms the entire time.

Any suggestions or something you'd like to see in part 3 let me know! Can be moves/holds/kinks/whatever else you can think of. Enjoy part two for now
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 13-May-18, 23:04
Last Achievements

What great amazing story and hope there is a whole lot more to this story to come and love too see it go more then in 3 parts.
Old 14-May-18, 01:37
Points: 2,356, Level: 20 Points: 2,356, Level: 20 Points: 2,356, Level: 20
Last Achievements

Would be cool if there was any forced feet/ass kissing but the story is great either way and I'm looking forward to the rest
Old 14-May-18, 02:10
Last Achievements

Love to see the Mom get her son in a ceiling hold using that hold to strengthen her legs or a grapevine along with more scissors holds

Tags
domination, mom, scissors, son