Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 23-Aug-20, 02:14
jayko

Default Facesitting health effects long and short term even if your not KO’d

So I have some safety questions. I’m 20 I’m young at the moment but have not decided to do sessions for awhile until I see how this corona plays out and I’m comfortable with my finances. I’m also in good health with no known health conditions if that helps.

1. I’m thinking of when I do sessions I will be limiting myself to a KO to 1 to 2 times per year and in a reverse or front scissors so that my carotid arteries are just pressured and I don’t get my windpipe crushed. I will let the girl though that I don’t want her to too long or at all after the knockout. I want to limit my brain damage or damage in general but I don’t want to not live out my KO fantasy I’ve had for quite awhile.

2. I’ve had my face sat on by my ex but we never went too long more like 10 min as she would get tired of it quickly . I would like to go longer but I am scared of the potential side effects even though I will tell my partner to come up for breath’s. I would like to have my face sat on a
lot more tbh. But I’m worried about two things with facesitting

3.Is there an effect when it comes to facesitting and holding your breath and taking breaths for two long. If so I might not be able to go an hour in a facesit even if I’m getting air here and there.

4. I never have done fullweight facesitting tho. I want to do fullweight facesitting as well. I know there is a risk to the nose potentially. My question is tho could the pressure on my face backfire if I have a not so heavy girl (190 pounds and lower) on it with at least some cushion on her booty for long periods of time? Has anyone had any long term effects from face sitting either full weight or just reg reverse?

You don’t have to answer all but I appreciate anything.
Reminder: I’m not talking about smother KO’s I’m more talking about just the effects of regular face sitting where you take a couple breaths after 20 seconds to a minute and a half.
Old 23-Aug-20, 03:25
Points: 112,379, Level: 100 Points: 112,379, Level: 100 Points: 112,379, Level: 100
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 20,597 Times in 2,527 Posts
Default Re: Facesitting health effects long and short term even if your not KO’d

As a veteran of the whole works, I think I can estimate if I wne t by total hours I have probably spent at least two weeks of hours with my face either in a scissors or being sat on... and I always went for the gusto where they TOTALLY engulfed and worked my face. Although many times at the end of the day when I went back to every day activities people had assumed I had allergies because my face had been fucked so hard that my breathing was stuffy, I haven't suffered any lingering effects health wise. I give an example of looking at my avatar where I was stuffed in that thing for 45 minutes straight.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to noface For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Aug-20, 03:35
jayko

Default Re: Facesitting health effects long and short term even if your not KO’d

Quote:
Originally Posted by noface [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
As a veteran of the whole works, I think I can estimate if I wne t by total hours I have probably spent at least two weeks of hours with my face either in a scissors or being sat on... and I always went for the gusto where they TOTALLY engulfed and worked my face. Although many times at the end of the day when I went back to every day activities people had assumed I had allergies because my face had been fucked so hard that my breathing was stuffy, I haven't suffered any lingering effects health wise. I give an example of looking at my avatar where I was stuffed in that thing for 45 minutes straight.
Wow that’s a long time! Would be a lot of cash if it’s session girls. I’m assuming that’s friends with benefits or GFs doing that to you but who would I be to know? Would love to get an actual gf to get to do it to me for 45 min or more.
Old 23-Aug-20, 04:30
Points: 97,437, Level: 100 Points: 97,437, Level: 100 Points: 97,437, Level: 100
Activity: 38.1% Activity: 38.1% Activity: 38.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 15,079 Times in 4,065 Posts

Now that's a medical study I'd love to volunteer for!
The Following User Says Thank You to stymie For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Aug-20, 08:18
Points: 22,751, Level: 65 Points: 22,751, Level: 65 Points: 22,751, Level: 65
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,270 Times in 633 Posts

I’m no doctor, but I don’t see why facesitting that doesn’t knock you out should cause any issue whatsoever even when done for extensive lengths.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Royh For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Aug-20, 12:43
Administrator
Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100
Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 115,688 Times in 9,926 Posts

Since having your breath cut off for long periods of time depletes your body of oxygen, this can't be a good thing for your brain if done often. Do it safely, with some breaks and not every day.

You can get friction burns on your nose, especially if it's big, if there's any movement. Also, depending on the shape of your skull, weight and firmness of the person astride it, your eyes could be under huge pressure, which is also not a good thing I assume. Happens only with big girls.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Naji For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Aug-20, 15:57
ssddfaudhey

I have never been facesat alot but having a bjj wife.I have been in many mounted triangle chokes.I have not noticed any side effects over the course of 12 years.I think as long as you are responsible as well as the person applying it,you should be ok.With mounted triangles i always tapout early.The odds of escape are slim to none,so why risk it.

Last edited by ssddfaudhey; 23-Aug-20 at 16:08.
Old 23-Aug-20, 17:43
jayko

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zweig [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Since having your breath cut off for long periods of time depletes your body of oxygen, this can't be a good thing for your brain if done often. Do it safely, with some breaks and not every day.

You can get friction burns on your nose, especially if it's big, if there's any movement. Also, depending on the shape of your skull, weight and firmness of the person astride it, your eyes could be under huge pressure, which is also not a good thing I assume. Happens only with big girls.

This ^. These are the health effects I was speculating about.
Old 23-Aug-20, 19:53
Points: 8,126, Level: 38 Points: 8,126, Level: 38 Points: 8,126, Level: 38
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

Just a few points. The comment ‘ Happens only with big girls.’ regarding certain damage isn’t true. Personally I have found that really skinny boney girls often create more damage to your face than soft fat girls.
What the girl is wearing (or not wearing) also effects what ‘damage’ is done to your face. So lace panties are actually hard and scrape your face, soft cotton is way more friendly.
Stubble in the pussy area is like sandpaper on your face.
Regarding oxygen/lack of, all depends on the exact position the sitter is in - personally I’m not into being ‘smothered’ so make it very clear what I’m wanting up front - & specify cotton panties....
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to james For This Useful Post:

Tags
facesitting, facesitting smother, headscissor, headscissor ko