Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 04-Oct-15, 22:48
Points: 4,743, Level: 29 Points: 4,743, Level: 29 Points: 4,743, Level: 29
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Michelle Rodriguez: SHE is my rival

I spent several days regretting the pain in my muscles and cramps after the exhausting wrestling session I had against my friend. This meeting showed me that not only the celebrities are able to defeat me.

Monkey Freed, my Deviantart friend, was warning me for weeks he was specifying a new match against a starlet. I Did not want to be too ungrateful, but after so many grueling battles in which I fell totally defeated, I asked if he could find a celebrity to be an easy opponent, as a model without experience in combat sports or something . I know it sounds coward, but I assure you that's not it: I dare to fight against Gina Carano without problems, but now I need an easy wrestling match and a decisive victory.

Anyway, Monkey Freed response was blunt: "But I dont know who is an easy celebrity for you, all of them beat you: skinny, voluptuous, younger, older, tall, petites...

He was right, my loyal colleague had given me a slap of reality, but then he reassured me: "Anyway, do not worry, I'll try to get you the most weaker girl of television ..."

At night, my mind was traveling fast in endless thoughts, basically focused on one question: "Who will be my new opponent?"

The unexpected response was a long wait, Monkey Freed said in a brief message: "Its Michelle Rodriguez, the girl from Fast and Furious".

I arched my eyebrows; perhaps my basic English was too basic when I asked an accessible fight ... this is quite the opposite, Michelle Rodriguez is a badass girl!

"Sorry friend, I considered your request to seek an accessible wrestling match, believe me. But they were all taken. Anna Kendrick was acting in something, Kristen Stewart said she was too tired, maybe another time... I also asked Vanessa Hudgens, which was in High School Musical, but she was traveling. So the only one left was Michelle. I know it's a tough match and you sucked against your friend, if you want I cancel and ... "

I interrupted him immediately: "No, its ok!" What kind of man would reject a mixed wrestling against that brunette beauty? Even if that means a possible new defeat, I must do it.

The Manager of Michelle was responsible for closing a gym and let our exclusive use. I waited there for an eternity and I used to accommodate an extensive and wide mat that would work as our ring.

I heard voices and, indeed, the brunette ascendant from Puerto Rico descent who was admitted talking to someone I assumed was the manager or someone of her staff. She inmediatly asked him to leave her alone and wait outside. She smirked, and said something like she was very interested in joining the club that gave me a beating. She was wearing a white top and slacks, but in an instant I was surprised when she lowered them and exhibiting a sports thong of the same color. As I removed the undershirt and jeans, I saw his body with care: she was very well trained and retained the typical curves of her latin roots. From the beginning, I felt very intimidated by her presence: Michelle knows how to fight, and boxing has been practiced in roles that have seen her play has kicked soo many asses. Instead, I come to lose against my friend, and before it against Jennifer Love Hewitt and earlier against Natalie Portman and Kat Dennings, and against Miley Cyrus before ... and I stopped remembering my loss list, or I would run away from the gym .

Her strong hands intertwined with mine, each sought better position to begin the match. We let go and we hold each other's bodies, and started to turn around. She caught me around my neck with her arm and we fall on the mat. The sexy actress from Machete held me tightly, as I struggled to escape. Fortunately, I could slip my arm through hers and block her grip, that allowed me to move, but my performance was not as "lucky" because I was leaning back on her, and Michelle surrounded my neck with her toned arm, oppressing me. She placed her hand on my head as she was giving me a Sleeper Hold from hell!.

Immediately, I felt that strangulation was undergoing. I did some muffled moans and started moving my arms. Michelle had me strongly, with an unassailable authority.

"Now I see why Gal Gadot told me it was a waste of time to wrestle you ... you did not well against her, huh? Well, but it will not compare to the suffering you will experience with me!"

The words of Michelle along with the agonizing Sleeper hold encouraged me to give up the fight right then; we had been wrestling just 2 minutes and the results were defined. I have nothing to do against this brutal brunette, she is leaving me unconscious with just one move! I should not accept this match, but something welled up in me.

I figured that my friend Aylén would read the story of this meeting, and honestly did not want her to read that Michelle Rodriguez had destroyed me in 2 minutes; I had shown her my strength and endurance, even I made her submit two times. Okay, the actress who was torturing me at this time was stronger and was more prepared, but anyway, I should show some dignity.

Coughing and gasping, while Michelle was appointing me to Gal Gadot, one of my most terrible victimizers. Surely they have enough laughed during the film set when Israeli actress told her how I was mistreated by her. But I kept fighting her hold, my hands gripping her forearm, my skull about to explode and I was almost breathless. With a last breath, I could separate her arms around my neck, turn and try to attack, but without much luck ...

Actress toned body caught my head between the inside of her arm while with her strong legs surround the middle of my body. It was an awkward and painful position, and worst of all is that my left arm was also prey to her violent punishment, taking my wrist and twisting it on my back.

It proved not to be so painful, but the combination of her grip on my neck and scissors on my ribs be easily prevented me free myself.

"Ah ... Ahh Ugh ..." I moaned painfully under her arm, struggling to break this stranglehold (Dear Monkey Freed: next time wait for Kristen Stewart or Vanessa Hudgens until they were available). It required a lot of physical effort to get my head under her armpit, but her legs were still clinging to my ribs. I pulled my left arm and tried to separate her thighs ... fortunately, sweat was running profusely for our bodies, and it helped that might slip and escape. Free at last, I threw myself on top of her, who had her back against the mat.

"Do not even dream about it!" She exclaimed. I do not know how she did, but before I knew what was happening, Michelle Rodriguez had surrounded her shapely legs against my tattooed left arm, threw me back to the mat, and she applied a painful armbar.

"AHHHHHH NOOOOO !!!" I cried in desperation, with the weight of her legs over my chest, trapping my arm with them as she tugged it tightly with her hands.

"Gal Gadot said that with the armbar made you squeal a lot, she was who suggested me demolish you with this technique;. She was right, I'm making you scream in pain.

I was tired of hearing the name of Gal Gadot and remember how much she made me suffer. Worst of all is Michelle will advice to her about that and they will laugh at me. I seriously considered a rematch against the new Wonder Woman, although at that momment where I was executed by Michelle, I could not think clearly.

The pain in my shoulder was growing every second, tried to commute, but her legs above me hindered me. I used my willpower to turn my body to elude her strenght, and I approached her, thus the pressure on my shoulder was reduced considerably, and flick pulled my punished arm away from her legs, but had to be quick, because her legs were seeking my head to crush me with scissors!

I stepped back, she threw herself against me and I managed to catch her arm; The Hammer locks I applied with Aylén were effective, therefore, decided to use that hold.

With her own impulse, Michelle fell face into the mat, while I held her arm and placed it on her back. She struggled fiercely, kept me take control of the situation, so I had to improvise: I sat on her back, took her wrists and pulled her arms back; It was amazing, but within seconds I had dominate the girl who until recently seemed the most unbeatable woman on the planet. In a wrestling match, things can change from one moment to another ...

Michelle groaned in pain but more with anger, she was desperate to escape, and what was achieved. My hands dropped their arms and she tried to rotate her body, but she cant: I wrapped my biceps on her neck and began to push hard.

"Fuck!" Stammered the brunette with her throat crushed by my forearm. I was taking control, I was making it, though Michelle was not leaving me easily.

In their eagerness to escape, she drove her body with all the strength, peeling off the mat. I kept my hold behind her, my back to the mat as I felt the deep breathing of my well trained and sexy rival. Unfortunately my arms slipped away her neck as she leaned to one side, and I lost my domain.

Even with her back to me, and in a desperate attempt to regain control of the fight, she went through my body perpendicular to mine, over my face and my chest, leaning back against me. She then surrounded her arm around my neck and pushed with all her strenght.

I was trapped in a kind of head lock with Cross Body. I think Michelle Rodriguez was celeb with strongest arms with which I had faced so far. But Its kind of worthy to be in trouble against her instead of bimbo starlets who doesnt know how to fight.

The actress from Machete felt I was about to break free thanks to the struggle and sweat, and quickly changed the position by placing her knees on either side of my head and sitting on top of me.

This position always resulted very humiliating, especially when I was not able to take her weight of the dominant woman over, as I was going with Michelle. Gritting her teeth white that contrasted with the tan skin tone, she caught my hands in hers. For a moment, I was distracted by the sight of her beautiful white thong in front of me, but that nice feeling dissipated when I felt the pressure of her knees to either side of my head, slowly closing and crushing.

"Ahhhh! No, no!" I screamed from this disgraceful position. Gradually, all I could visualize my eyes were her thighs in extreme close up crushing my skull.

I shook my arms vigorously, but I could barely move away from hers, with the speed of light she catch them again with intimidating decision. For a few moments, I could turn my body to the side, making Michelle slightly off balance. This allowed me to remove my head, hug around her waist and apply a bear hug.

"You could not be so lucky!" She screamed, upset by losing another chance to win. Personally, I think it was luck, strength and conviction. My recovery was so sudden that she had no time to react, leaving unprotected against my bearhug. I tighten her abdominal area while listening gasp and moan painfully, but Michelle had already played a strong card: while I punished her, she caught my body with her shapely legs ... definitely surprised Michelle thought this would be an easy wrestling match, but even for a woman as strong and trained like her, but for some reason, was a wrestling match completely different, and forecast an easy victory became blurred. Even she changed her haughty attitude from a face of pain and worry.

The fatigue caused by their previous punishment, her constant strength and strong legs hurting my ribs made me lose our balance and we fall to the mat. Michelle would not let me, and I would not let go of her as I stood over her, determined to exploit the element of surprise.

The beautiful brunette did not have strong enough energy to use her arms and decisively smash my face against her chest, my arms squeezing her abdominal area overshadowed any attempt to rejoin. But I was in serious troubles too: her powerful legs were torturing me and deprived me to move freely. My stomach was against hers and her hands gripping my shoulders, while I slowly tried to move my body without losing my grip.

It took a lot of effort on my part to overcome her legs and slip to put me behind her, but I had achieved: keeping my strained biceps around him, rested my back on the mat, moved my arms to her neck and applied a devastating Sleeper hold.

I wrapped my legs around her waist and pressed strongly. My arms could feel her throat tightening to withstand the relentless compression. I asked if she submit, but she decidedly grunted in response: "NO WAY!"

But the hold was applied correctly and Michelle could not find way out: no matter how big was the desire to win and not to get beat by a guy who lost to many of her colleagues ... but Michelle could not escape ...

Between grunts and groans, she came the expected surrender: I did not know how much longer I could hold her, because she fought tirelessly...until she clap three times ...

Tap, tap, tap!

Yes. You read that right ... I COULD AGAINST MICHELLE RODRIGUEZ! MICHELLE RODRIGUEZ IS OVER!

I released her, exhausted but satisfied. Michelle took her throat and knelt on the mat. Her black hair wet with sweat fell over one of her shoulders, giving a sexy and suggestive image.

The overconfidence of the actress had dissipated during the fight. I think one of the factors was the lack of definition in the first minutes.Michelle had me with that Sleeper hold, would be the fastest defeat I've ever been, but for some reason, I could free myself. Then came the armbar, and I swear to God I never had so eager to give up against that unbearable pain in the joint of my shoulder, but she could not define at that time; chances were not seized correctly, and it cost her the match.

As a good competitor, I asked if she was okay, and she said nodding affirmatively, but looked as tired as I, but with an irresistible frustration. I imagined her meeting with Gal Gadot: Israeli actress smiling, waiting for Michelle to tell how she had beaten me, until Michelle tell her she was beaten. Then I visualized the smirk Gal Gadot vanish into an expression of amazement and concern.

"Speaking of Gal Gadot, I want you to tell her how it went, and perhaps accept a new fight against me, I think I deserve a rematch." I told. The truth is that I was offended the way that Gal was waiting to mock about my defeat, so I tried my luck.

"Gal Gadot beat you one time and has no intention to fight again, do not think you are the world champion or something just because you had luck against me." She replied seriously. But I had to prove to the celebrities who this victory was not accidental, and the only way to prove it is beating another starlet. This victory had me on, after beating a strong woman like Michelle Rodriguez felt I could beat anyone, even Ronda Rousey! (Okay, I'm exaggerating a little haha). I was satisfied. I'd poke my head from the defeat, and I want to go against everyone!

PS: Days after I posted this great news, my friend Aylén send me a Facebook message (remember who it was right? She gave me a beating before?). The message said:

"Congratulations buddy! You won! Finally! HAHA I knew you could do it

I have some news that will cheer you up. Do you remember when Miley Cyrus humiliated you so bad? Well, you have the opportunity to regain your dignity against another little witch that came from Hannah Montana show. My little sister is a fan of Selena Gomez, and flatters him a ticket and a meet and greet, I knew her too and talked to her and told her that I am a friend of the guy who wrestled against Miley Cyrus. She laughed and told me that she had heard it, because the blonde passes by telling everyone. Then she told me she did not want to be left out, and as colleagues and Miley Cyrus Ariana Grande wanted to give you a lesson. I passed your mail and said she was going to communicate with you. "

A fight against Selena Gomez was just what I needed: not only to rub against that sexy woman that showed her body in Spring Breakers, but to compose the terrible defeat to which I submitted her colleague Miley Cyrus. Thus, the circle will be closed: I beat Michelle Rodriguez, a tough woman who knows how to fight, and after that, I get beat one of the pop stars, teen idol and thus atoned my past failures against girls Disney and Nickelodeon...this will be a complete glory! But the best was yet to come, as soon as I answered affirmatively, Aylén surprised me even more:

"Buddy, another thing: if you beat Selena, I will reward you: I will have a fight against a celebrity xD"

As I read this, I got an erection in front of the PC, yes that was unexpected! But how, when, against who? "Just take it as a birthday present," she added. Aylén, THAT IS THE BEST GIFT I CAN GET IN ALL MY FUCKING LIFE!

"Is not that a joke?" I asked, still incredulous.

"Not at all. But you have to win, that's the only condition ... besides, you have an easy match, is just Selena Gomez, you can not lose, baby ..."

I always wanted to win, but this time was obsessed with victory, because I expected a big trophy. But should not let this issue exalt me ​​too much, because it is then that things can go wrong, I have to control myself, maintain parsimony and thereby control the fight. Poor Selena, she do not know what awaits her ...
The Following User Says Thank You to GUTIERREZ For This Useful Post:
Old 05-Oct-15, 02:25
gameking

Default Re: Michelle Rodriguez: SHE is my rival

Have her fight Gugino if you win!

What? I want somebody to feel the hell I felt.

Last edited by gameking; 05-Oct-15 at 03:37.
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 05-Oct-15, 05:13
Last Achievements

Hahaha poor Aylén! You want her destroyed by, like you said a female version of Darth Vader xD I feel bad for her, but I will take Gugino like an option...if I win to Selena, of course.
Old 05-Oct-15, 05:41
gameking

Well, think about it. You win, she gets creamed, revenge match against Gugini.
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 05-Oct-15, 12:54
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts

Congratulations on your win against Michelle Rodriguez, mate. I wouldn't go looking past Selena Gomez, though. You did well in this fight but perhaps it could have been because Michelle was overconfident and too sure she would beat you. After such a surprising victory, I am sure Selena is not going to make the same mistake. Train hard and do your best and share the result with us, win or lose.

It would be good to see Aylen in action once again, though. She is gorgeous.
The Following User Says Thank You to mixfightor For This Useful Post:
Old 05-Oct-15, 15:41
Last Achievements

Thanks Mix fightor! I think her overconfidence was the reason she lost, but hey! I took advatage for, Im good xD

Besides, Disney girls are like a nightmare to me, Im not affraid of Selena, but I must to be careful if I want Aylén wrestling against a celebrity and fulfill my dream. She is gorgeous, youre right, and she s kind of badass too!

IF I win with Selena, who must be the celebrity who must fight against Aylén?
Old 05-Oct-15, 16:11
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by gameking [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Well, think about it. You win, she gets creamed, revenge match against Gugini.
Im taking note
Old 05-Oct-15, 16:12
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixfightor [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Congratulations on your win against Michelle Rodriguez, mate. I wouldn't go looking past Selena Gomez, though. You did well in this fight but perhaps it could have been because Michelle was overconfident and too sure she would beat you. After such a surprising victory, I am sure Selena is not going to make the same mistake. Train hard and do your best and share the result with us, win or lose.

It would be good to see Aylen in action once again, though. She is gorgeous.
Thanks Mix fightor! I think her overconfidence was the reason she lost, but hey! I took advatage for, Im good xD

Besides, that bombo Disney girls are like a nightmare to me, Im not affraid of Selena, but I must to be careful if I want Aylén wrestling against a celebrity and fulfill my dream. She is gorgeous, youre right, and she s kind of badass too!

IF I win with Selena, who must be the celebrity who must fight against Aylén?