Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 11-Jun-17, 15:06
Points: 3,284, Level: 23 Points: 3,284, Level: 23 Points: 3,284, Level: 23
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: The end of innocence - A battle between twin siblings for being the first to use

C is my favorite.
Old 11-Jun-17, 17:28
Points: 6,417, Level: 34 Points: 6,417, Level: 34 Points: 6,417, Level: 34
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

Default Re: The end of innocence - A battle between twin siblings for being the first to use

E ofc.
Old 12-Jun-17, 22:38
Points: 3,937, Level: 26 Points: 3,937, Level: 26 Points: 3,937, Level: 26
Last Achievements

My choice is D.

Gonzalo seems be liking the sexual part of the fight, and possibly being defeated to enjoy much more hot orgasms than he had in his life. But he has a "competitor" spirit of fight, and surely will be a much more harder challenge to Carlota when the prize become more "delicious". But Carlota is discovering the "sexfighting" world with more will and pleasure, and i think that the time when his pussy will suck dry his brother's cock is near!
Old 13-Jun-17, 21:07
Points: 18,642, Level: 59 Points: 18,642, Level: 59 Points: 18,642, Level: 59
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,615 Times in 271 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yamatogawa [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
My choice is D.

Gonzalo seems be liking the sexual part of the fight, and possibly being defeated to enjoy much more hot orgasms than he had in his life. But he has a "competitor" spirit of fight, and surely will be a much more harder challenge to Carlota when the prize become more "delicious". But Carlota is discovering the "sexfighting" world with more will and pleasure, and i think that the time when his pussy will suck dry his brother's cock is near!
Of course, carlota is searching the sexual joy of the fight, the thrill of the victory, but she need madly the phisical domination over her sibling arch-enemy. If Carlota could answer this poll she would choose "E". First, fuckfight her brother until her hungry pussy let her balls dry and empty; next: fuckfight him again until absolute subjugation.

Of course, Gonzalo have his own plan, and he is ready to fight dirty to win. You will see who win very soon.
The Following User Says Thank You to muarijun For This Useful Post:
Old 18-Jun-17, 19:09
Last Achievements

THE END OF THE INNOCENCE (part II)

Alone in the bathroom, Carlota enjoyed a warn shower. She rub her pussy with her fingers, daydreaming about the dirty and spicy battles against her filthy brother. She closed her eyes and began to imagine she is a policewoman and her brother is a thief who resist arrest. The fight on a dark back alley, punching, kicking, ripping clothes until she rape him by long facesiting session until she cum.
Carlota imagine she is a debt colletor who arrives to repossess an expensive Ferrari from Gonzalo, who has missed one too many payments. But her hard-hitting brother won't give up the car without a fight. She imagine a long and nasty fight, back and forth until she cum again, looking on her mind her beaten brother pleading for mercy as she beat him non stop.
After a long pause, gasping for breath, the sultry brunet began to imagine she is a sexy hitchhiker on a lonely country road. Gonzalo is an evil driver who tried to take sexual advantage of her. They began a desperate fight inside the car.
One fantasy after other. She is a pirate assaulting a Spanish galleon and fighting the captain (Gonzalo, of course) first with swords, next, body to body; She is a barbarian babe kicking a roman centurion; she is a housemaid taming the lord of the house with her flaming fists.
Suddenly Carlota stop to finger her soaked pussy and open her dark eyes. What the hell is she wasting her time with dreams and fantasies when the Real Thing is available on her own house?
In the heat of the summer, soaked and nude, Carlota exit of the bathroom and go for her untamed brother.

Meanwhile, Gonzalo was thinking about the most bizarre, exciting and filthy experience of his life: sexfight his own twin sister. In his mind, Carlota is a lezbo biker who need a hard lesson about male supremacy, a dominatrix teacher who sexually abuse her pupils until one guy is macho enough to put her in her place. He began to stroke his huge shaft when he see her curvaceous sister, full naked, walking towards him.
-I have dream about this moment for years –said Carlota, raising her fists-. Are you ready to be beaten, raped and tamed?
-I’m ready to smash you and explode inside your pussy, you harlot! Are you ready to lose again to the superior sex?
Carlota smile and run towards Gonzalo, fists raised. Both twin siblings charged each other, fists swinging.

More to come
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to muarijun For This Useful Post:
Old 07-Oct-17, 21:45
Last Achievements

Please continue the story! There's so much to see in this twins sexfight
Old 10-Oct-17, 11:35
Points: 4,299, Level: 27 Points: 4,299, Level: 27 Points: 4,299, Level: 27
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

Incredible fight. Can't wait for more. I vote for C.
Old 10-Oct-17, 14:27
Points: 58,904, Level: 100 Points: 58,904, Level: 100 Points: 58,904, Level: 100
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 2,548 Times in 242 Posts

i would like E , she totally beats and humiliates him , and makes him her slave
Old 30-Oct-17, 23:20
Last Achievements

-I’m ready to smash you and explode inside your pussy, you harlot! Are you ready to lose again to the superior sex?
Carlota smile and run towards Gonzalo, fists raised. Both twin siblings charged each other, fists swinging.

The two naked twins let out a little grunt as they met in a tangle of arms and legs. Both punch and kick with no remorse but their voracious sex drive was out of control. Carlota wanted to feel Gonzalo’s nude body tight against her nubile body, his chest pressed against her huge breast. He was more than happy to oblige and both teens wrestled on the hallway in a tangle of sweaty arms and legs. They roll around on the floor with their hands in each other's hair, screaming and cursing at one another.
The house was filled with the sounds of bare fists hitting bare flesh, mixed with grunts of pain and exhaustion. Carlota loved the sounds of her fists impacting on her untamed brother and his groans as she hurt him one and another time. She felt the wetness between her thighs as her horny brother forced his tongue into her mouth. Their tongues circled in their mouths fighting for dominance. Their saliva mixed in their mouths.
Gonzalo never had been more enraged or aroused in his life. He wanted to feel every inch of his bare skin crushed against Carlota’s nubile naked body. Both teenagers in lust began to grapple over the carpet, tearing at each other's hair for several minutes. Gonzalo’s body was trembled with tension and ecstasy. He wanted the fight to continue forever. They were fairly equal and neither gained a clear advantage until Gonzalo had the right position to finger Carlota`s soaked pussy. The aggressive girl cried in despair when she feel her body was betraying her.
-I go to make your pussy tremble like never before – whispered Gonzalo on her ear.
Carlota tied to say something but no avail. Her tits were exploding with pleasure, her cunt was burning with need. Her burning body could no longer bear the tension and began to cum like a goddess in heat. It was a dream, a paradise, better than she had imagine!
Carlota was defenceless and her dirty brother lost no time in take advantage of this, mounting her. Gonzalo began to enjoy grabbing and pawing Carlota’s huge orbs as he began to ride her. Carlota feel the pain in the moment Gonzalo used her huge shaft to pop her cherry, nailing his hard member into her slippery vaginal cave. She began to scream in pain and joy as she feel Gonzalo’s huge shaft brushing her vaginal walls as she was impaled.
-AAARRRGGGHHH!! I'm cumming! You fucking bastard… oh god… stop… please stop… nooooo!!!… no more …..I’m about… I’M CUMMING! YES! YEEEEES!!! oh shit… fuck you motherfucker… uuuugggghhhhhhh… oh shit… OH GOD OH GOD!!!! Yes, yes yes yes YEEESSSSS!!! Aaaaahhhhh… OH GOD OH NO, OHHHH!!!!! I’M CUMMING AGAIN!!! I can’t stop to cum!! Mmm... oooh... ooooooooooooh...!

Gonzalo fucked without mercy her sister, thrusting his hard shaft deeper and deeper until he cum like a volcano of joy, sin and lust. The brunette lay under him, inert, drained by multiple orgasms, groggy, whispering and crying.
Gonzalo stood up and admired her work. His powerful sister lay decimated at his feet, unable to put up more struggle. Sure, he was tired and badly mauled, but he was victorious. The crying brunette curled into a ball, begging her brother for mercy. Gonzalo took Carlota by her dark long mane and began to drag her along the corridor of the house, rubbing and bruising her tits against the carpet. Carlota’s huge boobs were burning as her vicious brother dragged her, brushing madly her breast on the process. She was whimpering all the way.
Gonzalo opened the door of her bedroom, grabbed her sister by the hair to force her to her feet and threw her out into his bed. He lay down next to her on the bed, caressing her magnificent body, her lovely buttocks, her huge breasts, her smooth and shiny mane, her awesome back, her soaked pussy...
Suddenly, Carlota comes back to life and sends a series of elbows into Gonzalo's ribs.
-YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE!!!! –scream Carlota-. You... you had cum inside me? Had you cum inside me? I can’t believe you had rape me and ejaculate on me. Are you mad?
Gonzalo look her sultry sister rise back to her feet. Two seconds ago, she seemed defeated and beaten. Now she looked a naked goddess of battle, ready to resume their nasty battle of the sexes. Carlota opened the nightstand drawer and pulled out the bottle of whiskey Gonzalo had hidden there. Gonzalo was surprised and amazed that her twin sister knew the existence of that bottle, but stayed much astonished when she uncorked the bottle and drank directly from the bottle a very long drink of his best whiskey. Part of the liquid escaped her lips and fell forming brilliant drops between her breasts, her hips, her navel and her dark public hair, drenched with sweat and vaginal fluids.
-I go to beat you to death, you rotten bastard rapist!! –said her, raising her fists.
Screaming a battle cry, Carlota rushed at Gonzalo and began to hit him into his face with everything she had: rights, lefts, hooks and uppercuts.
-Are you crazy? –Said Gonzalo, terrified by the pain and the savagery of the assault-. No punches on the face. Those are the rules!!!
-Rules? No more rules you bastard. No rules this time, no mercy, no limits. C’mon you filthy rapist stud, rape me again if you dare. I go to beat you to pulp and turn you into my private bitch for the rest of your life.
Snarling like wild beast, Carlota ran at her brother. Gonzalo screamed and rushed Carlota with a howl of rage. They crashed into one another punching, kicking, biting and clawing each other like a hungry feral depredators in a savage struggle for survival in some prehistoric jungle.

To be continued
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to muarijun For This Useful Post:
Old 26-Dec-17, 21:37
Last Achievements

Up! Waiting for more!
The Following User Says Thank You to Yamatogawa For This Useful Post:

Tags
incest, mixed, sexfight, twins