Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 08-May-19, 09:17
Points: 605, Level: 9 Points: 605, Level: 9 Points: 605, Level: 9
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Default Disciplined by his Daughter

Disclaimer: This story involves a clash between a man and his teenage daughter. If this makes you uncomfortable, you may click away now.

This is my first ever attempt at writing, please let me know what you think!

________

The Hensons were just like any other regular American family. There was Serena, a blossoming 16 year old high school junior, Rosie, her mother, and of course Theodore, the controlling, abusive father of the family.

Theodore Henson was undoubtedly a large man, and a certified roughneck. He had worked numerous hard manual labor jobs throughout his life, and he was respected among his peers at the construction company where he currently worked. Rosie was primarily a housewife, although she occasionally did some volunteer work here and there. She spent a lot of her time caring for her daughter, so the two were very close. Rosie pushed her daughter to do well in school and encouraged her to pursue her passion of gymnastics, which Theodore constantly insisted was a waste of time.

Theodore, being the man of the family, had a pathological need to make sure everything was exactly the way he wanted it, and would often resort to physical violence if his demands weren’t met.

One evening at the Henson house, Theodore had just come home from a particularly stressful day at work having had to argue all day with uncooperative clients. He was having dinner with the family, still wearing his dirty work clothes. Serena, on the other hand, had already changed into her nightclothes: a loose tank top and pink short shorts. Rosie had just finished preparing dinner and the Hensons ate in silence, until eventually Theodore spoke up.

“Tastes like s**t,” he grumbled. “How you gonna spend so much time at home not doing nothin’ while I’m out there bustin’ my ass and you still can’t make half decent chicken casserole?”

“It tasted fine to me,” Rosie replied. “It tastes fine, right Serena?”

“Yeah Mom, I like it!”

The already disgruntled Theodore became furious upon witnessing this minor act of defiance. “Listen up,” he declared as he stood up from the table and pointed at Rosie. “If I say it tastes like s**t, then it tastes like s**t, so you better get your f**kin’ ass back in the kitchen and make me something I can put in my mouth that doesn’t s**t all over my tongue.”

“I’m sorry I made something you don’t like honey, but can you just stomach it tonight? I promise I’ll make something better next time,” Rosie responded, trying her best not to anger her husband.

Rosie’s attempt to de-escalate the situation did not work. In fact, she seemed to have triggered Theodore even further.

The man grabbed his wife by the collar, lifted her off her chair, and threw her against a wall.

“YOU DO WHAT I TELL YOU TO DO, WHEN I TELL YOU TO DO IT, YA HEAR?” he shouted at her while slapping her hard across the face.

“I’M THE MAN IN THE FAMILY, A WOMAN LIKE YOU WON’T DARE OPPOSE ME IN MY HOUSE AND GET AWAY WITH IT.” He slapped her across the face again.

Theodore continued clobbering Rosie and shouting in her face, and it did not seem like the beating was going to end very quickly.

Suddenly, he felt an arm around his neck from behind and immediately after, a pair of legs wrapped around his midsection.

“THE F**K YOU DOIN’ SERENA?”, Theodore exclaimed in confusion as he grabbed the arm strangling him.

“GET OFF OF MOM YOU F**KING LUNATIC!” Serena yelled as she increased the pressure of her bodyscissor. Theodore, not expecting the sudden manifestation of power from his daughter’s thighs, suddenly felt as if he was being crushed in between two trains. His eyes widened and he let out a startled gasp of pain and fell backwards from his standing position, falling onto the assailant riding his back.

Serena took the brunt of the fall and got the wind knocked out of her, and her legs loosened enough for her father to escape from them and crawl out of the way while they both caught their breaths.

Were those really Serena’s legs? Why were they so f**king strong? Theodore thought. Is it because of all the gymnastics she’s been doing? I knew I never should have let her go to those classes.

After regaining his composure, Theodore faced his daughter and threatened her.

“Do you really want to fight me, Serena?”

“No, but if you’re going to abuse Mom like that, I have no choice but to stop you,” she replied as she got herself up.

“Ha! You? Stop ME?” He scoffed. “It looks like I’m gonna have to show you how much stronger a real, grown man is compared to a little girl like you,” he said. “You ever heard of ‘Dad strength’?” He asked as he flexed his bicep. “I’ll show you why they don’t call it that for nothin’.”

Rosie, realizing what was going on, did not want to see her daughter get hurt.

“It’s fine Serena, I can deal with it, this is between me and Dad,” she said to her. Meanwhile, her husband was already making his way towards Serena.

He put his hands out to shove Serena to the floor, but she reacted quickly. She grabbed both his arms, and using his momentum, threw him towards the floor behind her. He landed on his back, was a bit startled, but immediately went to get back up.

Unfortunately for him, Serena was too fast; she wrapped her thighs around his head right as he was getting up and caught him in a perfect reverse headscissor that cut straight through his neck. She held her father's arms down by his sides and began tightening her legs.

Within seconds, Theodore started hyperventilating and gasping for air. He then began begging his daughter for mercy in between gasps.

“Serena… please… I’ll stop… please… I can't...”

Rosie was trying to comprehend the sheer absurdity of the situation. She was watching her teenage daughter overpower and outright humiliate her husband, the strongest man she had ever known. Seeing the way Theodore was pleading for mercy, she feared her daughter was doing permanent damage.

“Serena!" she yelled. "Let go of your father, you’re seriously hurting him!”

“It’s okay Mom," Serena replied. "I’m just going to knock him out once so he really understands what my legs can do to him,” she said as she flexed her buttocks.

“No… no…. no…” the once prideful father wheezed out as he slowly fell into unconsciousness.

Moments later, Theodore awoke, with Serena standing above him. He looked around, confused, but eventually came to his senses and realized what had just happened. Suddenly, blinded by rage, he went straight at his daughter's legs, not knowing any better even after what they had just done to him.

Serena, astonished by her father’s stupidity, caught his head with her hands and placed it in between her thighs in a standing headscissor.

“F**K!” Theodore screamed in panic, realizing his mistake. “NO! I-I'M SORRY!” he pleaded as he felt Serena’s legs tighten around his neck once more.

Serena teased her father. "Come on Dad, show me that 'Dad strength' you were talking about."

Theodore grabbed his daughter's thighs and attempted to pry them apart, but even with more strength than he had ever used in his life it was as if he was trying to literally move mountains; his efforts had absolutely no effect at all. His daughter's legs felt smoother than silk yet also harder than rock in his hands as they slowly crushed him and sent tears pouring down his face.

Serena gave her father a talking to while holding him between her thighs. “If I ever see you lay a finger on Mom again, or if I ever find out that you hit her, I will knock you out, over and over again, until you cry so much that you can't cry anymore. I'm barely using one third of my strength and look what I'm doing to you. Thanks to those gymnastics classes that you keep saying are 'useless', my legs are only gonna get stronger too."

Theodore did not doubt her for a second. The power of his daughter's legs was seemingly endless. The man who was once afraid of nothing trembled just imagining the destructive force the thighs around his head were capable of.

"Do you understand?” Serena questioned.

“Yes,” Theodore let out a whimper.

“What was that?” Serena taunted as she squeezed her thighs together, making her father cry out in pain. “Say, ‘yes ma’am.’”

“Y-yes ma’am.”

“Good boy. I hope you know how much stronger a ‘little girl’ is compared to a ‘man’ now,” Serena said as she released her father’s head from her thighs and let him fall to the floor.

Satisfied with her work, Serena turned towards her mother. “I think Dad learned his lesson, let's go finish our dinner now,” she said as she stepped over Theodore, leaving him to weep on the floor.
Old 11-May-19, 21:09
Administrator
Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100
Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 115,688 Times in 9,926 Posts
Default Re: Disciplined by his Daughter

Thread approved. Sorry, was on vacation.
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Naji For This Useful Post:

Tags
dad, daughter, domination, family, father, father vs daughter, femdom, headscissors, incest, legs, scissors