Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 02-Mar-20, 00:06
Piratejack39

Default Mom, the Personal Trainer?

After an eight hour shift, plus two hours of unpaid overtime, all I wanted to do was relax on the couch and watch a nice evening of mindless television. Of course, I probably could’ve guessed Mom wouldn’t have liked that so much.

“Shouldn’t you be going to the fitness room soon?” She piped up from the kitchen table, where she had been reading one of her books.

“My mind is far from working out right now, I’ll go tomorrow.” I brushed her off, but again, should’ve guessed with her newest fitness lifestyle craze she was on, it wouldn’t have been that easy.

“Who said they’d go five days a week?” I rolled my eyes.

Ever since the divorce and we downsized to our cozy little apartment, Mom had been gone gym crazed with our free fitness room they have, and eventually dragged me into doing it as well. She even had dreams post retirement of starting her own little personal trainer business.

“It’s Friday, and I’ve gone all four days so far, I’ll get that quote in.” I responded with my usual slight hint of sarcasm, which caused her to put her novel down and get up.

“Come on, Daniel, you promised.” I sighed as everyone knows how stubborn their mom can and does get.

“What does it even matter? It’s a nice accommodation to have, but we aren’t obligated to use it all the time.”

It was her turn to roll her eyes, as she gritted back. “I know that, it’s just you’re all skin and bones.”

5’10 and 155 pounds wasn’t all skin and bones.

“It’s called lanky, Mom. I’m getting toned, but one day won’t mean I’ll end up unhealthy and anorexic.”

“It doesn’t help!”

I sighed again, this time sitting up and turning my full attention to her now.

“You’re not going to let this go, are you?” I asked, and she had a snark grin on her face as she shook her head ‘no.’

I relented. If twenty minutes on the treadmill will appease her, then fine.

“Actually.” She placed her hand on my chest as I got up to brush past her to head out the door.

“Why don’t we get a private workout in between the two of us?” She had been bothering me for a week or so about making me a guinea pig for how she’d wanted to do those future sessions.

It sure beats actually getting out of the apartment, and going to the little gym and doing actual workouts.

“That works with me, first test run?” Another head shake of ‘no’ surprises me some.

“Actually, I’ve been meaning to try wrestling. Annette at work does it with her new boyfriend and…”

“You really wanna wrestle?” I cut her off, and she gave me a shrug. “Sounds like fun, and a good sweat. Plus, it’d be fun to kick your butt.”

I gave her a “oh you didn’t just say that” chuckle.

“Alright, you’re so on! How do we start?” I asked, and instead of just explaining ground rules or showing a practice round, she leapt into the air, locking her legs around my waist and caused the two of us to tumble down onto our floor.

“Mom?!” I shouted in surprise, not exactly expecting such a hands on start.

“We start with a bodyscissors! It’s Annette’s go to move, and with how big I’ve gotten these thighs…” My eyes widened in horror as I’ve noticed over the months how much muscle she had grown, especially in her legs.

My petite cute little 5’3 mother had gone from that to a toned, muscled, could be an Instagram fitness model, and now I was on the receiving end of those thighs!

“I’ll be surprised if you can escape these bad girls, skinny.” The taunts came quickly, and before I could give my own smartass answer back, Mom finally clamped her thighs together and I had to fight back screaming my head off.

Compressing my sides inwards while causing the sensation of being choked wasn’t any fun, and imagine how much more it sucked coming from my mother’s thighs!

“You’re suppose to try to escape, Daniel.” I had just been lying underneath her, trying to wrap my head around how she was able to get this much power in her legs, that I hadn’t even noticed my hands just lying at my sides useless, so they immediately went to pry her legs open.

That was also pretty useless. I got probably three inches, if I’m being generous to myself, of separation before she clamped them back together to give my sides a slight smack, and then the pressure came back.

“Do you like this one?” I knew where I had gotten my sarcasm from, as she tried to sound geniue in her question.

“Don’t...start!” Was all I could mutter out, the pain and pressure wasn’t really helping in my attempt to formulate an intimidating sentence.

“Oh, I haven’t started, Daniel. I could do so much worse...just in this hold alone!” A loud grit of her teeth came next and even more strength and power had followed, that squeeze I could’ve sworn would’ve snapped me in two pieces.

Mom kept flexing her thighs around me, only bringing me to the brink of passing out before her legs finally came undone and allowed me to collapse in a heap onto my back, sucking in air and groaning out from the horrific pain shooting throughout my body.

“Good start, yeah?” More sarcastic taunts in which I could just mutter out a moan, and another grin formed on her face, as she pounded quickly.

Her legs this time scooped my head up, pressing my face in tight against her crotch, the humiliation growing even more as I was placed face first against her yoga pants.

“Annette calls this one a headscissors, the same strength and power from my thighs but this time...much worse!” I was starting to get real concerned of how much it sounded like she was enjoying torturing me.

“And so we start…” The pressure again, this time it felt like my head was going to burst, the sensation of crushing pain in my skull, caused me to panic, trying to move my hands to start the desperation attempt.

“Oh no.” Her hands clamped into mine, locking our fingers together to keep them off her legs. “You’re going to feel my power, Daniel!” Another grit and this time, she arched her body entirely to pour all she could into her thighs...and that was the last I remembered.

“Daniel! Wake up, come on!” I blinked a couple of times to my mother on top of me snapping her fingers above my eyes.

“Finally.” She sighed out in relief. “I started to think I actually hurt you.”

I wanted to respond, to berate her for knocking me out! But apart of me was actually afraid of her reaction, what would stop her from just rewrapping my frame up again to punish me?

“I’m alright…” was all I was able to mutter out and groaned as I clasped at my head.

“Good! I was worried you wouldn’t enjoyed our little training session! Because I think we should do it more often!”

Oh no.
Old 03-Mar-20, 01:56
Points: 3,973, Level: 26 Points: 3,973, Level: 26 Points: 3,973, Level: 26
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Mom, the Personal Trainer?

Looking forward to reading more about this amazing story..hopefully there is more

Tags
domination, mom, mom vs son, scissors