Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Rage vs Frank V.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-205.

View Poll Results: In your perfect domination video, should the victim enjoy the action or endure it?
Enjoy it 10 8.13%
Endure it 113 91.87%
Voters: 123. You may not vote on this poll

Old 21-May-20, 19:29
Points: 2,831, Level: 22 Points: 2,831, Level: 22 Points: 2,831, Level: 22
Activity: 86.7% Activity: 86.7% Activity: 86.7%
Last Achievements

Default Re: How do you want the victim to behave in a wrestling domination video?

I’ve almost always preferred HD pictures to video, I’d much rather not hear the dialogue in most cases.

One thing I find insufferable is when the jobber just sits there with a glazed bored look. Or an obvious fake panic. I’ve always appreciated the authenticity of the Brazilian and most of the European made content over a lot of the American stuff. Some of the American content is great but you get the feeling we have too many aspiring actors and actresses in our clips that seem to overestimate their acting ability. What’s especially sad is when they really take it seriously, trying to do a Quentin Tarantino flick instead of just delivering quality wrestling/smother content.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stirlingbloomingdale For This Useful Post:
Old 21-May-20, 20:21
King of the Pirates
Points: 12,352, Level: 48 Points: 12,352, Level: 48 Points: 12,352, Level: 48
Activity: 4.4% Activity: 4.4% Activity: 4.4%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Default Re: How do you want the victim to behave in a wrestling domination video?

I might be picky but I want to say both ^^

In my perfect domination video the jobber is enjoying it but against his will. Like he doesn't play passiv, he tries to defend himself and all but keep getting dominated in a way that he can't help but being sexually aroused by the situation.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Luffy-sama For This Useful Post:
Old 22-May-20, 00:57
Points: 467, Level: 7 Points: 467, Level: 7 Points: 467, Level: 7
Activity: 17.8% Activity: 17.8% Activity: 17.8%

I voted endure it. Some stuff I personally do not like:

- Dude is too noisy;
- Seeing the same guy over and over in a company's vids;
- Overwrought scripting/acting.

I think an example of one of the better victim performances to this day is in the old Utopia video, Candace Crushes the Creep.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Amber Deluca Fan For This Useful Post:
Old 22-May-20, 02:44
Points: 1,686, Level: 16 Points: 1,686, Level: 16 Points: 1,686, Level: 16
Activity: 17.8% Activity: 17.8% Activity: 17.8%
Last Achievements

Too noisy and whiny. Just take the pain.
Old 22-May-20, 03:45
Points: 11,575, Level: 46 Points: 11,575, Level: 46 Points: 11,575, Level: 46
Activity: 60.7% Activity: 60.7% Activity: 60.7%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,115 Times in 243 Posts

I may be in the minority on this, but for me, the idea of myself or any other masculine man being 'dominated' in this regard by a strong yet feminine woman is something that I 'fear', or that causes me to feel distressed, nervous, anxious, humiliated etc.

So in my case, the name of the game is REALISM. The ultimate scenario is one where a genuinely attractive, strong, and physically capable woman renders a man completely helpless, forcing him to submit to her and acknowledge that in that moment she 'owns' him. So any videos or pictures that depict this, whether they're real or not, need to at least appear to be. The more "realistic" or "plausible" a video/picture is, the less imagination I have to use, and the more seriously I have to consider it. A realistic picture or video is the difference between a fantasy that I can ignore, and a reality that comes out of the computer screen and into the real world so to speak.

This makes it a more threatening and tangible proposition that I am forced to confront.
Old 22-May-20, 14:49
Points: 2,831, Level: 22 Points: 2,831, Level: 22 Points: 2,831, Level: 22
Activity: 86.7% Activity: 86.7% Activity: 86.7%
Last Achievements

One of my favorites was Conrad vs Cara in a bondage match. There’s no doubt she was at least as strong and definitely more skilled than him. In short order she restrains, hog ties, and proceeds to torture him with scissors, chokes and smothers. In the early going he genuinely fights back (while he has arms to fight with) and once he’s hog tied she still has to use a lot of force to get him to be submissive. Neither of them overacts, it’s extremely real. He genuinely pisses her off and she enjoys hurting him.

You can’t help but feel sorry for him and know that she could easily do the same to you. My favorite scene (which I’ve seen quite a few times if you get my drift) is when she has her arm clamped around his neck, and for no apparent reason she also holds his tied hands behind his back with her other arm to emphasize just how captured she has him, and then lays on the trash talk “you are my possession, my plaything, you’re mine, and there’s not a f’ing thing you can do about it.” The look on his face is that of a man on his way to being completely broken and dominated by a stronger woman.

Last edited by Stirlingbloomingdale; 22-May-20 at 15:02.
The Following User Says Thank You to Stirlingbloomingdale For This Useful Post:
Old 22-May-20, 18:49
Points: 2,669, Level: 21 Points: 2,669, Level: 21 Points: 2,669, Level: 21
Activity: 11.1% Activity: 11.1% Activity: 11.1%
Last Achievements

To be honest I don't envy the position of producers and directors when it comes to figuring out the best way to present a match.

In some ways I overwhelmingly prefer when the male/female doesn't enjoy the domination. It just makes it feel more real and makes the "domination" aspect make sense. On the other hand, there have been videos where I have enjoyed the opposite as well. Sometimes a video just gets it right, and, even when there's a scenario that I love, sometimes the video just has something that takes me out of it. It just goes to show that quality content is quality content even when it can go against your usual preference.

For me, my sweet spot is female vs. female wrestling where one female is dominating the loser with her feet, and the loser clearly hates it.

One previous comment mentioned Dante, who can overact sometimes, but the content featuring him on Dirtywrestlingpit has always been great to me. Sometimes something even as simple as the setting of the match can send it over the edge to being enjoyable for me.

To me, FightPulse nails the look of their matches. The videos and photos always look fantastic, but not overly produced if that makes sense. Their setting helps sell the realism for me, along with the occasional great acting.
Old 22-May-20, 19:30
Points: 6,866, Level: 35 Points: 6,866, Level: 35 Points: 6,866, Level: 35
Activity: 3.3% Activity: 3.3% Activity: 3.3%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by InTheFlesh86 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I may be in the minority on this, but for me, the idea of myself or any other masculine man being 'dominated' in this regard by a strong yet feminine woman is something that I 'fear', or that causes me to feel distressed, nervous, anxious, humiliated etc.

So in my case, the name of the game is REALISM. The ultimate scenario is one where a genuinely attractive, strong, and physically capable woman renders a man completely helpless, forcing him to submit to her and acknowledge that in that moment she 'owns' him. So any videos or pictures that depict this, whether they're real or not, need to at least appear to be. The more "realistic" or "plausible" a video/picture is, the less imagination I have to use, and the more seriously I have to consider it. A realistic picture or video is the difference between a fantasy that I can ignore, and a reality that comes out of the computer screen and into the real world so to speak.

This makes it a more threatening and tangible proposition that I am forced to confront.
Well put. Guess I am in the minority with you then too.
The Following User Says Thank You to wsxqaz For This Useful Post:
Old 23-May-20, 00:04
Points: 9,836, Level: 42 Points: 9,836, Level: 42 Points: 9,836, Level: 42
Activity: 8.2% Activity: 8.2% Activity: 8.2%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 1,236 Times in 346 Posts

The more confidence/cockiness from the girl, and the more pain/suffering from the male, the better! The match doesn't have to be competitive, but the holds need to be real. And the men need to be in legitimate agony. But as other's have mentioned, painful reactions from the jobbers are good, but over-reactions are just annoying.
Old 23-May-20, 00:37
Points: 29,099, Level: 74 Points: 29,099, Level: 74 Points: 29,099, Level: 74
Activity: 31.1% Activity: 31.1% Activity: 31.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 5,710 Times in 436 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewYork [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I won't watch a video with Simon, Dante etc.
My thoughts exactly