Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 12-Aug-16, 00:13
Grappler86

Default The alpha in the family

A young girl defeats her older brother and frames his humiliation forever.

Summer 2007.
Kelly was a 17 years old girl; as a gymnast, she had been into sport all her life, and in the last months she started practising brazilian jiu jitsu and a little kickboxing.
Her older brother Carl was 21, black belt in judo, and the typical macho guy; that summer afternoon he came back earlier from the dojo, just as his sister was entering the house after a session of jogging. She took off her shoes and socks and, looking herself at the mirror (she was wearing a sport bra and a pair of shorts), she flexed her six pack showing off her incredible abs. “Wow, look here bro! Seems that you have to do a lot of hard work to reach me”, she teased him while touching his belly.
He was wearing just the judo pants with his black belt still on; full of anger he shouted at his little sister “Shut up little bitch! I don’t care if you’re in a perfect shape since you were born! I AM THE MAN IN THE HOUSE! PLUS, I AM A BLACK BELT! I CAN STILL KICK YOUR ASS ANYTIME I WANT!!!”

In the same moment Joan (40 y.o.), their divorced mother, entered the living room to see what the hell was happening there; she could not ask what was going on that she saw Carl hitting his sister with a very hard slap to her face. “Carl!” She tried to stop him. “Mom! She teased me about my shape! She won’t dare to challenge me another time” and he tried to blow another slap; this time, Kelly did intercept his arm and blocked it, while she delivered a high kick to his face with the sole of her right bare foot. A loud CRACK was heard in the room. Joan was staring with her mouth opened. She could not believe what she had just seen. She wanted to stop that match but her curiosity to see how it would have ended was too much to repress it. Kelly did not even gave Carl the time to get up again that she delivered a second kick, this time to his stomach. He immediately stopped moving, cause the blow caused him to run out of breath; Kelly took his right arm and, with a perfectly executed throw she sent him to the ground, while she applied a very tight scissor to his neck. Carl tried to throw some insults to his sister but all that could be heard was a muddled lament, while Kelly, with a cruel smile on her face, tightened the grip like a python does with his prey.
The little girl looked at their still incredulous mommy and asked: “Do I have to let this wimp free or I have to knock him out cold?”
“Let him go honey, he had enough” was the response.

Kelly loosened the grip and then she got up, placing a foot right on his crotch in a victory pose, raising her arm with a V sign in her hand. She added pressure with her foot on his manhood to send him a clear message: him, a proponent of the stronger sex, had just been completely dominated by a younger girl in a fight, and now she was displaying her superiority to the audience (their mom) trampling the symbol of male power. Joan could not hide her amused smile but gave a sign to her which meant to stop that humiliation.
She removed the foot from his crotch, throw a light kick to his balls with the back of her foot -which caused a little shake to his body- and turned away to leave the room, leaving the loser to his destiny.
Joan helped her son to get on his feet. “Are you alright?” she asked him. “FUCK OFF!” He screamed back at her. “You are such a sore loser, son. You should congratulate with your sister for her victory instead”.
“Victory? She’d just been lucky! I will make her repent for what she done to me today, you bitches” and ran towards his sister to stop her and start again with the sibling war; she expected a trick like that from him so he could not catch her unprepared: as he tried to get hold of her from behind she rapidly kicked him right in his nuts three times with the back of her heel. He immediately let the hold and instinctively turned back where Joan slapped him in the face twice for the insult he just yelled at her. While he was standing with both hands on his groin for the intense pain, Kelly landed another face kick to his brother. THUD! He fell on his knees and then face down on the ground. She had just Knocked him out.
She mounted on his back, untied his black belt and, crossing his wrists behind his back she tied one side to his wrists; then, extending the belt to reach his ankes, crossed them and tied the other side to the ankles. She had just hogtied him. Joan could not help herself and started to applaude at the humiliating finish that her daughter reserved to her opponent.

He recovered after one or two minutes and found himself hogtied; he tried to brek free but his sister secured him well. “You were so proud of your black belt, bro…But that is the best use it can serve, wimp”, she said as she picked up one of her socks. “I did jogging for more than two hours with these, eheheh, who knows how they might taste”; she tried to insert it right inside his mouth but he did his best to keep it shut, until Kelly plugged his nose with thumb and index of her right hand and, as he opened his mouth to breath again, she put her sock inside it with her left one. She took off her bra and tied it behind the back of his head, gagging him with her sock in his mouth. “So you won’t spit it”, she said to Carl winkling her eye.

Joan was standing with her digital camera in her hand. “We had to frame this moment”, she said.
Kelly placed her right foot on the back of her brother’s neck and, with a fierce look, she looked inside the camera, both fists on her hips and naked breasts up to the air. Carl understood it was over for him: tears started to flow from his eyes, running down his cheeks but he wasn’t expecting any mercy from the two women. Sure enough, the mercy did not come: a big flash in the room confirmed that the picture was taken. Joan picked the other sock from the ground and smelled it. She mocked a disgusted grimace and told to her daughter: “poor boy, if it tastes as bad as it smells, I really don’t envy him”, then they both exploded into a laugh. “’Night, son!” Joan hissed, then they both left the room, leaving the loser hogtied and with that horrible sock in his mouth for all the night.

The next day Kelly brought that pic to a photo developer she knew well and asked to print an enlargement. She framed it like it was an old and valued painting and hang it on her trophies’ wall, a wall in her room filled with medals and cups won in all the competitions she did take place, plus different photos from the same events.
She made her brother enter the room and told him: “this will be your punishment. You will be forced to see this photo anyday of your life, you could never forget what I did to you. If you try to take it off from this wall, I will hang it again, plus I will publish on all the social networks. Try to guess all my facebook friends commenting this photo, ehehehe…Not too funy? Huh? So, try if you dare. I will always keep a file of this picture in all my hard disks…You are doomed”. Carl started to cry again and left her room.

The first months were the worsts for Carl. He tried to bribe his sister and mother, trying to corrupt them offering money to take that photo off the wall, but they did never surrender. That photo haunted Carl and amused Kelly and Joan for years…And now? What happened to the heroes of this story?
Kelly after the college came back permanently in her hometown and now she lives very close to her mother’s house. Since the day she left, nobody ever touched her trophies’ wall and everything remained just as the day she went out; Carl lives in another town and he has a very important job as a company leader, all the women consider him an alpha male and none of them would ever guess that in the house where he grew up there is still exposed the proof of the fact that his little sister was the dominant one.
Even if he tries to pretend he does not care anymore, both Kelly and Joan know well that, everytime he crosses that doorstep, his male ego will start to tremble again at the thought of that photo being still there after so many years, and that it will never be taken off that wall.

He never challenged his sister again.

Last edited by Grappler86; 12-Aug-16 at 01:44.
Old 12-Aug-16, 09:25
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts
Default Re: The alpha in the family

Yes, it would be humbling to have such indisputable proof clearly on display in the house. Kelly laid claim to the alpha position in that house quite emphatically. Thanks for this story, mate.
The Following User Says Thank You to mixfightor For This Useful Post:
Old 12-Aug-16, 09:27
Grappler86

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixfightor [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Yes, it would be humbling to have such indisputable proof clearly on display in the house. Kelly laid claim to the alpha position in that house quite emphatically. Thanks for this story, mate.
Thank you very much, I am glad you did enjoy it
Old 12-Aug-16, 22:12
Points: 4,008, Level: 26 Points: 4,008, Level: 26 Points: 4,008, Level: 26
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

i really liked that
thanks
Old 24-Mar-21, 17:00
Points: 3,172, Level: 23 Points: 3,172, Level: 23 Points: 3,172, Level: 23
Activity: 2.0% Activity: 2.0% Activity: 2.0%
Last Achievements

Pinned Down Re: The alpha in the family

I enjoy reading about a 17-year-old girl dominating and humiliating a 21-year-old hot shot brother as much as the next. Do I believe an ultra-fit athletic 17-year-old girl could do that. Hell yes. But this guy is a black belt in judo. Black belts in judo don’t crumble like crackers. I’d like to see her beat him in more of a grappling situation. But man, she kicked his ass.
Old 24-Mar-21, 23:15
Points: 41,451, Level: 89 Points: 41,451, Level: 89 Points: 41,451, Level: 89
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Thanked 11,105 Times in 971 Posts

Great story!
Old 24-Nov-21, 17:46
Points: 6,277, Level: 33 Points: 6,277, Level: 33 Points: 6,277, Level: 33
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Maybe the next step would be for him to challenge his mother blaming her for the help she gave to her daughter.I guess the mom surprises him and owns his ass too 😉
Old 25-Nov-21, 23:00
Points: 1,472, Level: 15 Points: 1,472, Level: 15 Points: 1,472, Level: 15
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

A superior physically fit female with minor experience in grappling (BJJ involves tosses and throws, but not as much as Judo) is not going to be able to perform a ‘perfect toss’ on even a winded and down a good strike black belt in Judo. The whole premise of Judo is grappling and having a good center of gravity, even while wounded or not in an advantageous position. Besides that, it was a decent story, but learn your fighting disciplines and their techniques if you’re going to comment on specific styles in your stories.
The Following User Says Thank You to Atmoney243 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-Jan-23, 06:35
Points: 4,070, Level: 26 Points: 4,070, Level: 26 Points: 4,070, Level: 26
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Great story!
Old 07-Jan-23, 12:23
Points: 2,190, Level: 19 Points: 2,190, Level: 19 Points: 2,190, Level: 19
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

I appreciate all content but I've got to ask, who speaks like that?

"I will make her repent for what she done to me today, you bitches"

Is he a 17th century priest?
The Following User Says Thank You to Blazingwhale For This Useful Post: