Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 14-Nov-21, 10:04
Points: 46,633, Level: 95 Points: 46,633, Level: 95 Points: 46,633, Level: 95
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,868 Times in 339 Posts
Default The Deadly Cougar (why you should always pay your dental bill)

This follows the events described in “Battling The Maid” [JIMP071]. Originally I was going to interweave this with what happened to Jim but Sonia's tale took up the whole story, hence why this hasn't got a JIMP designation.
Warning the last section is more brutal than I normally write. There is a reason for this which I hope will become apparent in the near future.

Bringing a sexy mature woman to your hotel room could be bad for your health.
By Jimp
(c)Jim P 2021

Having relieved the British taxpayer of a huge wad of cash at a senior politician’s bequest in exchange for a substantial back-hander, I returned to London. My eagerness to leave this country as soon as possible was spoilt by breaking a filling or tooth. It came on when I bit down on something hard at breakfast. The hotel were very apologetic and the concierge got me an emergency appointment at an exclusive dentist around the block and promised to fully reimburse the expense. The only indication of its existence was a small metal plaque inscribed with ‘Apsaras Dental Practice’ outside the front door above an intercom. My bodyguard urged me not to enter. When I demanded he give me a good reason, he gave me some crap about female assassins.
“Bull!” I scoffed “Are they dentists on the side?”

Tom insisted on entering first to scout the place. Upon his return he declared it safe so I left him to guard the entrance. He told me to have my panic alarm to hand which I did just to shut him up. The practice seemed brand new with plush furnishings and a slight whiff of new paint. Sitting behind the reception desk is a haughty looking mature blonde woman who looked like she was sucking on lemons. Elegant but stern looking, there is something about the way she stares at me over the rim of slender-framed spectacles that goes straight to my groin, PHOAR! I am unable to stop looking at her as I approach. Shoulder length blonde hair framed the top of a face that was quite long, and tapered to a small rounded chin with long, slightly pinched, flat cheeks. The hair was elegantly styled and brushed back behind ears adorned by dangly earrings, with a loose fringe across the forehead. Slender blue eyes sat over a long sleek nose watched me with a hawk-like intensity beneath thin blonde eyebrows that angled up over the midpoint of each eye then angled down towards the corners. Classily ringed with eyeliner and black mascara on her lashes, her eyes bore into me over the top of her specs with an aloofness that was exciting. Her mouth had slim sensuously shaped lips glossed with bright pink lipstick and set in a look of superior smugness. As I got nearer I saw a few wrinkles around a swan-like neck beneath her chin. Guessing she was in her late 50’s I found her harsh appearance quite smouldering in its intensity.

Reaching the desk, I could see her upper body as she sat on a chair behind it. The sight that greeted me set my heart racing and my groin stiffening. I was staring at the front of a black top with a low neckline that was stretched tight presenting an eye-catching slope that was as wide as her broad shoulders and thrusting towards me like some surreal black ski-slope. I groaned silently with lust wanting to ski my dick down that! The sour-faced woman was absolutely stacked. A tremendous bust thrust out before her, wide, full, firm and hanging low. Since she is sitting down with a keyboard, display unit and phone while I stand before her on the other side I can’t help but stare down at the incredible frontage with a substantial eye-full of cleavage and saw large nipples pushing out the fabric like studs. ORRR! My dick grew and I found it hard to focus on her face as she stared up at me with a knowing smirk.
“Name?” she demanded like a strict school teacher to which my dick responded even more.

Responding to her tart query, the receptionist leant forward to look it up on the computer. As she did so, I couldn’t help drink in the view of the phenomenal huge pair of hanging orbs next to each other in the neckline of her top. I’m not easily tempted by the feminine wiles of women but my dick soared into rigidity. I quickly avert my eyes as she straightens with a stern look that knows where I was looking.

With a sexy low pitched authoritative voice that certainly wasn’t posh but a more regional accent, the busty mature sour-puss instructs me to take a seat in the waiting area. It was empty and I mention this to her also mentioning how new everything looked.
“Yes sir, we built it especially for you,” she replied sharply with no hint of irony.

I left the dentist’s surgery to return to the empty waiting area and the sultry unsmiling mature receptionist. Barely acknowledging me as she accessed my account, my vision fell into the plunging neckline of her tight top and admired the magnificent deep cleavage between two heaving perfect hemispherical mounds of femininity. She suddenly looked up, catching me gawping then glared at me with a chilling hardness for several long seconds that makes me uncomfortable yet had my dick lurching at her tough scary look. Finally she asks me to pay the bill in a very cold tone. With her penetrating blue eyes watching me and sensually attractive stern face, my heart was pounding although normally I prefer younger prettier women.
“Send it to the hotel that made the appointment,” I told her.
The hard-faced cougar’s expression toughened with tight lips while that cold stare never left me for several over-long seconds. I felt flustered while trying not to let my eyes drift to her wide thrusting bust and the tops of her creamy white orbs with the cleavage between.
“Even if this weren’t a private dental practice, the health service in this country is not free to British nationals and foreigners alike,” she lectured in a hard-edged tone.
She was so forceful and stern it really turned me on.
“Insert your card in the reader and enter your PIN,” she commanded expecting to be obeyed.

She turned side-on in her chair so as to look away when I entered my PIN. My eyes followed the contours of her body. The difference between the huge bust thrusting out over her flat stomach and slim waist caused a lustful surge in my cock and more mental groans of lust. She turned back smiling politely as she saw me blush knowing I’d been caught again but her face soured when she saw I hadn’t used my card.
“Contact the hotel, they will cover it,” I insisted.
She glared at me tight-lipped and fuming in a way that would intimidate weaker men.
“It will be fine, I guarantee it. Look here’s my business card,” I took one out and offered it to her but she didn’t move to take it.
She glowered over the rim of her glasses in a way that could sour milk and was all the more sexy for it. I reached out and took her right hand, noticing that it was quite large, turned it over to place my card in her palm then carefully closed her fingers around it. She seemed so outraged that I touched her that for a moment I thought she was going to punch my lights out!
“It will alright, honest,” I patted her closed hand trying to reassure her but her icy glare didn’t soften. “Any problems just ring me, I’ll even reimburse you for the call. Oh and can I have a statement of account? I’ll give it to the concierge back at the hotel and make sure they pay up,” I added a smile but her hard glare never softened.
“It’s highly irregular, sir,” she made ‘sir’ sound like an insult.
Her stare was so intense that I had to steel my nerve and not look away. She really was a phenomenally sexy woman in an alluring straight-laced strict school-marm kind of way.
“I'll print your statement,” she finally sighed in resignation.

The mature blonde pressed a few keys then stood up and began to turn to a printer positioned at the back of the reception area. ORRRR! I suppressed a groan of desire. Her side profile was a real cock-blaster and mine was absolutely rigid. She wore thin black leggings that clung tightly to long slim legs with a pleasing shape to her calves shown off with high heels that made her look over 6’. They also showed off a nicely rounded arse and as she leant forward to look at the printer, my dick throbbed as it thrust towards me. She turned around and caught me looking then walked back to the desk with a tight smirk. We locked eyes and I couldn’t tear my gaze away from her steely glare. She was one hell of a sexy older woman and was driving my dick insane. Pressing some keys, she frowned.
“I’m sorry for the delay, sir. It’s a new system and I'm still getting used to it.”
“Don’t mind me,” I replied enjoying the view.
Returning to the printer, she had difficulty getting it going and kept coming back to the desk and leaning over the keyboard while looking at the screen to restart the print job. As she does her breasts dangle provocatively in the neckline of her top. PHROAR! she has a sensational rack that inflames my desire and I can see the edges of the cups of a lacy black bra beneath the top.
“Having some problems M’arm?” I ask.
“I think I’ve got it now,” she replied turning to the side to see if the printer is going.
That gave me an excellent side view inside her top at her huge boobs and her black bra. My God! I have an absolute raging hard-on for this stern-faced woman.

Picking up the statement, the smouldering receptionist leant close to hand me it while fixing me with her steely gaze.
“Are you staring at my tits?” she asked in a seductive tone with one eyebrow raised and a smirk that signalled that she knew that I was.
I was too dumbfounded to answer.
“Big aren’t they?” she smiled running her hands over the contours of her bust with my eyes following hungrily as I groaned mentally in pure lust.
I found that harsh strict face very sexy and couldn’t stop looking at her. Her hands pulled down the front of the neckline and my eyes locked on to the impressive cleavage between a huge pair of tits causing my dick to beat in my pants and more silent groans.
“They’re real I’ll have you know,” she said softly with a cheeky grin. “I can see you like them,” she glanced at the front of my trousers with a seductive smile. “I can tell by that bulge in your trousers."
Her fingers rubbed around her protruding nipples without her eyes leaving mine.
“My nipples are really big and hard,” she whispered “And so is my huge clit.“
My dick was beating a military tattoo and I was breaking into a sweat!
“So instead of gawping at them with your tongue hanging out, why don’t you ask me out and make it up for giving me a bad day. Perhaps if you treat me right, we can have a bit of fun?” she added with a saucy wink that made it plain what she meant by that.

I’ve never met such a forward woman before, well one that wasn’t dressed like a slut or an obvious gold-digger. Smartly dressed and oozing sexual magnetism yet with a stern tough harshness that can freeze a man, she had me tongue-tied like a little boy.
“Cat got your tongue?” she asked in a very seductive breathy tone with a teasing twinkle in her eyes and a beguiling smile.
Speechless, my gaze flickered between her sparkling blue eyes surrounded by exquisitely applied mascara and eye-lash, pert mouth with precision applied lipstick and the cock-beating view of the top of her breasts.
“Or maybe I’m too much for you to handle and you just want to go in the little boy’s room and...”
Her right hand lifted and long elegant fingers curled into a tube shape with the tip of the thumb touching the tip of the index finger. It began moving it up and down while she silently and with exaggerated movements of her perfect kissable lips mouthed “Wank one off”. ORRR what a woman! I badly wanted this hot cougar. Before I knew it, I had asked the stunning MILF, who told me her name was Sonia, to accompany me on a deluxe coach tour of the capital later that afternoon promising her champagne and deluxe treats, followed by an evening meal at the exclusive restaurant of my hotel. I couldn’t wait to get her alone in the penthouse suite and get my hands on those sensational boobs and hoping the rest of her body was as hot as she looked.

By the time of the tour I was beginning to regret my hasty action, after all Sonia was far too old for my tastes. Then I saw her and my jaw almost hit the floor while my dick stiffened fast! She had changed and looked exceptionally stylish and desirable, in a double-breasted smart long-sleeved white blouse with thin vertical black stripes. The blouse was stretched tight over her ample assets emphasising their sensational shape and size and prominent nipples that had almost every man looking. The top few buttons were undone to show off the start of that eye-capturing cleavage. I was pleased to see a smart knee-length blue skirt which clung tightly around long slim thighs. Her lower legs were long and slender with shapely calves looking sensational and blemish free in sheer tan nylons and black stiletto heeled slip-on shoes that made her seem over 6’ tall. She might be mature but she had a side-profile that had me groaning quietly to myself as my dick grew rigid.

I sent Tom to another seat so that the stunning hard-faced blonde could sit next to me. He wasn’t too happy about it, but I’m sure I can handle a hot-looking mature woman.
“Who’s he then?” Sonia asked in a sensual voice that went straight to my loins.
“My bodyguard but I’m sure I don’t need him with such a charming lady.”
She gave a little smile that momentarily broke the sternness of her face.
“I could be your bodyguard,” she chuckled then put on a tough face. “If you stare at my tits any longer I will have to punish you,” she told me, clenching and raising her fists. “You wouldn’t like that, would you? Or maybe you would?”
Actually her fists looked large and quite capable clenched like that and together with her stony faced look, made me feel a bit nervous. I saw Tom on the edge of his seat and so chuckling, I gently placed my hands over her fists and lowered them, to his relief.
“Maybe later when we’re alone,” I chuckled.
It was hard paying attention to the attractions of London as I was paying more attention to the attractions sitting next to me.

Entering the hotel after the tour, it felt great having the men jealously staring at the foxy mature woman by my side. Sonia excused herself to ‘freshen up’ and when she returned, we headed to the bar for drinks before our meal. More buttons at the top of her blouse were undone which drove me so mad with desire that I ordered Tom to take the rest of the night off, to be alone with this foxy lady. I only had eyes for her and she kept my dick hard as we sat and chatted. Whenever she crossed her long slim legs, I would catch a glimpse of matt-black bands around her upper thighs and with growing excitement knew she was wearing stockings. A faint wicked smile would touch the corners of her delectable mouth as she stared at me over the rim of her glasses, knowing that I had seen her stocking tops. She was sure one hell of a classy sexy lady who enchanted me in conversation as we ate our meal but to be honest I didn’t remember a word as all I could do was gaze at this stunning older woman who gave me an absolute aching boner whenever I was with her. I tried not to rush my food in my eagerness to get her back to the penthouse suite and give her more than a good seeing to.

Barely had I got the mature woman who had been tantalising me all day with her smouldering sensuality and shapely body into the penthouse when I had her up against the wall, facing her with my hands on her hips.
“You are the sexiest woman I’ve ever met!” I groaned.
With barely concealed lust I slid my hands up to her waist while leaning in to kiss her luscious slim lipped mouth lined with bright pink lipstick. The feel of my lips upon hers as my nose rubs against her sleek one drives my desire into overdrive and I begin kissing her with wild passion. With rising arousal and unable to stop kissing her, my hands eagerly move to feel her voluminous bosom. Suddenly her right arm slammed down between us, hitting my nose making me jerk my face back, then continuing to hammer down against the top of my arms, knocking my hands away with a circular sweep of her arm.
“What the …,” I exclaimed before a tightly clenched fist powered towards me with a chilling mean look on her face.
For such a glamorous woman, Sonia had quite big fists and I cried out in pain and shock as surprisingly hard knuckles pummelled my jaw. With a shocking force that belied her exquisite appearance, my head was blasted right back over my shoulders, scrambling my senses and blurring my vision while my jaw ached painfully as if hit by a sledgehammer. To my alarm I felt dizzy and my legs felt like rubber. Suddenly they gave way and with an odd sense of detachment I collapsed to the carpet.
“That was just a gentle tap,” the stern-looking woman told me, glaring down at me with her menacingly large fists raised and her huge rack like a shelf above me. “You better change your attitude towards me otherwise I will extract all of your teeth with my fists.”

I was shaken by her fierce demeanour but could only lie there in a daze looking at the carpet until a long pair of shins came into view. At the back were nicely shaped calves that had a touch of hard muscle that made them look very sexy and emphasised by her feet raised upon high heels. The sight shocked me from my stupor and I looked up to see the hot cougar glaring sternly down at me over the tops of her big breasts.
“One punch from a woman and you're down,” she sneered. “Where’s your bodyguard now when you need him?”
Her bust wobbled as she leant forward and I saw that the big nipples were hard with excitement.
“You hit me!” I protested, rubbing my aching jaw.
“Er? just what the hell did you think you were doing?” she scolded. “Groping my tits while trying to suck my face off!”
I felt like a naughty schoolboy being told off but that attitude turned me on all the more.

Standing over me with an arrogant expression that was so sexy, Sonia was a stunning MILF with an impressive figure and long legs while showing off a lot of a stunning large chest and deep cleavage. Driving me wild with that body all day, I damn well deserved to have it. I got up off the floor and faced the smouldering hot tigress.
“You got lucky and caught me by surprise”, I lied.
The corners of her mouth turned up in a barely concealed smirk, letting me know what she thought of that.
“Come on love, you knew the score when you came up here.”
“How dare you, I’m not a whore!” she said with indignity.
“Sorry no offence meant.”
“I assure you I’m perfectly capable of defending myself from stalkers and men who try to take advantage.”
“I’m not trying to take advantage of you,” I lied, wanting to get my hands on her tits and bang her brains out.
“Really?” she said sarcastically, pointedly looking at the bulge in the front of my pants.
“I am fully capable of controlling my desires.”
“Oh I bet I can make you lose all self-control,” she said in a soft low tone and seductive smile that made my dick twitch, while her blue eyes stared into mine with pupils dilated. “In fact, let’s have a little wager on it. Every time you try to force yourself on me, I will vigorously defend myself.”
“I don't think so,” I replied with an aching jaw where she had punched me.

Never taking her eyes off me, the sultry mature blonde ran her hands down her shapely body particularly emphasising her huge breasts. Gently cupping the sides of her breasts, an alluring smile appeared on her otherwise stony face.
“You like my tits,” she stated in a beguiling voice. “Most men do. They’re effing huge.”
ORR! What an incredibly sexy woman! My dick was throbbing hard. With an enticing smile she slowly began to undo some more buttons. My eyes went straight to the large thrusting expanse of rounded orbs while my breathing got deeper and my heart-rate increased.
“They’re perfectly natural, blooming huge and very firm,” she purred in a voice that set my dick beating. “Have you ever seen such effing huge nipples?" the tips of her fingers circled the studs pressing out of her blouse. "They’re so hard with excitement they might rip right through my bra and through the front of my blouse.”
I was breathing hard and fast while my dick felt like it was going to rub a hole in my pants! Pressing the sides of her breasts, they swelled up at the front of the blouse pressing against each other like two flesh-coloured beach-balls trying to escape.
“Feel for yourself if you dare,” she oozed allure. “I promise I won’t punch you this time.”

With dick engaged and brain in neutral I rushed forwards to get her.
"HAI!"
The unexpected shout startled me as a blur slashed across between us. The edge of her right hand came down upon the side of my neck as if it could crush concrete. My upper body tensed and shook with nerves jangling as my head swooned at the disruption of blood to my brain. The next thing I knew, I was on the carpet looking at long nylon-sheathed shins and the wonderful arches on the top of Sonia’s feet caused by her high heels. I stared at those long shins while trying to get my head around what was going on then looked up intending to tell her to stop mucking around and get her clothes off. At the sight of her turned slightly at an angle giving me a breath-taking view of her side-profile and large thrusting breasts, the anger drained away to be replaced by desire.

I was so transfixed on her huge frontage, I failed to notice what her hands were doing around her waist. Suddenly her skirt slid down her legs to the floor before stepping out of it. WOARR! I groaned softly consumed by as sheer lust for the cougar’s legs. They were absolutely sensational! By far the sexiest legs that I'd ever seen and far better than I had expected for a woman her age.
“Cat got your tongue?” she teased with her blue eyes never leaving my face.
I was speechless and couldn’t stop staring at her remarkable legs. Long, slim and flawless they had long sensuous contours that could leave a man drooling. Their beauty was enhanced by the lights reflecting of the nylon sheen of sheer tan coloured stockings that sheathed her legs from her feet to mid-upper thighs. Beyond this was a sheer black banding then a matt band of stocking tops with black suspender belts attached by silver metal clips and running vertically over the top of her thighs before disappearing beneath her blouse.
“My, my. A leg man as well as a breast man?” she teased. “Oh boy. You won’t stand much of a chance against me then, will you?” she mocked. “You might as well give up now and wank off in front of me.”

I was mesmerised. I’ve never met such a tantalisingly seductive woman before with no doubt, years of experience of twisting men round her little finger. Black stiletto heeled slip-on shoes with sharp toes elevated her heels giving an amazing steep but highly sensual slope and arch to the top of her feet as well as boosting her height well above mine. She looked over the rim of her glasses and along her sleek nose at me with an air of stuck-up arrogance as I studied her incredibly sexy legs. I got to my feet, unable to stop staring at them, with lust in my heart and trousers.
“You have incredible legs, Sonia,” I told her, struggling with my self-control, remembering what happened the last time. “And I respect your sanctity to look but not touch.”
“Oh dear. You’ve seen right through my little ruse,” she smiled. “What am I going to do about you?” she teased putting her hands against the side of her chin in a coy manner.
She looked around then spotted the couch and turned around to walk over to it.
“Just look at the state of that back cushion!” she exclaimed. “It belongs in a tip not a top-end hotel like this.”
“I’m sure it wasn’t like that earlier,” I told her stepping closer to have a look and seeing a large rip.
From behind, Sonia’s calves repeatedly flexed sensually into sharp hardness then relaxed into firm shapeliness as she moved. I never realised a woman's calve muscles could be so sexy, enhancing her femininity rather than detracting from it and they further turned me on.

Further words stuck in my throat as the sensationally leggy buxom blonde leant forward to inspect the damage.
“Something’s hit it really hard,” she said. “The stuffing's coming out and everything. I’d ask for some of your money back if I were you.”
I’m not really listening but staring and panting as the bottom of her blouse rode up exposing a perfect peach of an arse with tightly rounded firm buttocks, completely bare other than a thin thong strap. She looks back at me over her shoulder with a knowing smirk and catches me staring. My cock is lurching hard and I can’t even be bothered to pretend I wasn’t looking.
“A bum man as well. Not your lucky day is it?” she teased.
As she turns back to examine the cushion, I stare with a raging hard-on as my eyes scan her long sexy legs, loving the way the seams at the back of her stockings run straight up her shapely calves and the back of her thighs; and that sexy backside. All the while I indulge in some serious heavy breathing and mental groaning while dreaming over which bit of her to ravage first.

Raising a foot and putting it on the couch, the hot cougar adjusts the stocking top. WORR! The way those buttocks thrust out towards me, those sensational legs and sexily muscled calves. My cock is beating like a drumstick and I’m fit to burst. Coming up behind her, my arms reach out ready to slide around her sides and take hold of those big heavy breasts. My hands were barely a centimetre away when her right elbow suddenly drove back fast to hammer the middle of my chest. I groaned loudly as my breath left me in a rush.

Winded, I could only watch as she seized my right hand with both hands then pulled it over her shoulder while bending forward keeping one leg straight and the other slightly bent. Her shapely behind thrust sharply backwards into my groin and I groaned in pleasure as my erection rode up her buttocks. For a moment I was scared that I was going to go right over her shoulder but instead, the sexy cougar left me hanging there with my feet off the floor and my hard-on pressing against her butt crack. Her legs must be stronger than they looked to support my weight and the thought of where my erection was, although still inside my pants, made it painfully stiff. I could feel it in the groove between her tight buttock cheeks and groaned with being in such a blissful situation.
“I think you’re enjoying that, aren’t you?” the cougar chuckled softly. “I can feel your hardness against my bum.”
I moaned loudly as her buttocks clenched around my trouser-package and held it firmly for a few seconds before releasing it.
“I exercise my glutes every day so I can do this,” she purred seductively.
With that her buttocks began clenching and relaxing in a regular rhythm. I was moaning like crazy as her strong arse massaged my dick. Even more so as she began gently leaning forward and back, causing my hard-on to slide back and forth between her clenching buttocks. Oh what a Goddess! What an arse! Rubbing back and forth over that luscious clenching peach I didn't stand a chance. Moaning loudly my mighty tool blasted a huge wad of sperm into my pants. After the build-up all day long by this sexy mature tease it was a massive release of sexual tension over the sexiest backside I’d ever seen or felt. I’d never known a woman who could do that clenching trick with her arse and it had driven me over the edge.

Sighing blissfully after the release, I felt the well-stacked woman straighten her upper body. My feet slip back to the floor with my arm still draped over her shoulder. Sonia looked back at me over her shoulder in a sexy superior manner, over the rim of her glasses and down her nose. It was a look that drove me wild with desire. A smirk appeared on her perfect lips breaking the cold stern emotionless face.
“Did you have a little accident there?” she teased in a soft low-toned voice. “Did you cum a bit prematurely?” Her blue eyes sparkled with amusement. “Maybe this will wake you up.”
Quickly leaning forward again, breaking my balance, my feet lift from the floor. Once more I experience that erotic thrill as my groin rides her backside, but instead of stopping balanced on her sexy arse I fly right over her shoulders. With sight of the floor 6 feet below as I whip over her shoulders, I tumble at high speed so momentarily my legs are more or less vertical while I’m upside down in the air. The throw is so fast it is over in less than a second as my back slams into the carpet with my head spinning with a black fuzziness starting to creep over it.

Jeez! She threw me! She threw me so fast I nearly blacked out! I was shocked and remembered what Tom said about female assassins.
“Did I forget to tell you that I know Judo?” the smouldering cougar informed me, looking down at me in smugness.
Her blue eyes were wide with excitement with a tight mocking smile. My eyes kept going to her mounds of plenty dangling above me where two semi-spherical orbs of sexy feminine bounty hung in the gap at the front of her blouse where she had undone the top buttons. Barely contained in the cups of her bra, the effect of seeing the lower part of her breasts curving up into her cleavage stirred my cock again. A stern look of superiority whilst she restrained my arm, mocked my weakness for her irresistible charms.
“Want to see some more?” she teased with her big breasts dangling in a provocative dance in their bra cups.

I yelped as she bent back my hand sharply at the wrist with a cold look of utter ruthlessness. Watching in contempt as I writhed upon my back in agony, she cruelly levered my arm back the wrong way at the elbow against the top of her nylon-clad thigh making me cry out. With my hand bent back, the smug woman pressed on the back of my elbow, causing me to yelp as I was forced agonisingly slowly to my feet. PHROAR! rising with her amazing leggy big-bosomed body right before me, I badly wanted to get in it although this sexy cougar had me under utter control.
“Are you falling for me?” the buxom MILF teased as she stood before me holding my arm in a way that any resistance on my part caused sharp pain.
Before I could reply, the smouldering blonde tugged on my arm, pulling me towards her with one hand while turning her side into me to slip her other arm around the side of my neck. Thrusting her arse into my groin, she leant forward, pulling my feet off the floor. I went over her hip at phenomenal speed and felt her control my fall as my legs flipped up into air and my head dropped down towards towards the floor while my body curled around her hip. A brief unwelcome sensation of free-fall then my back slammed into the carpet, knocking the wind from me once more. I groaned with the pain in my back and gasped for breath.

The sour-faced woman stood over me sneering down at me over the rim of her glasses and slightly raising her chin so it seemed she was looking along her sleek nose. She leant forward letting those huge dangling breasts tantalise my dick once more. The faint creases beneath her eyelids reminded me she was much older than me and that I should have been able to handle her. Yet I was lying on the floor at her feet humiliated while she stood over me looking superior and untouchable. They should ban women from learning martial arts, it wasn’t fair! From my viewpoint by her high-heeled feet, looking up along her stunning long stocking-sheathed legs, she was a sexy well-endowed mature goddess and my dick stiffened in worship.
“Not bad for someone that you thought was an old tart,” she stated, her blue eyes boring straight into my soul, either side of her sleek nostriled nose. “Now I can see why you need a bodyguard,” she smirked. “To protect you from middle-aged woman you pick up then try to have your wicked way with.”
“Tom!” I called, where was he?
“We don’t need that wimp spoiling our fun,” she grinned. “Not that he could stop me.”
She raised a hand to adjust the position of her glasses. It was a rather appealing gesture.
“Let’s continue our little game. I’m enjoying it,” she said. “Or are you such a pathetic excuse for a man that you are going to beg for mercy from a woman?”
“I’m not playing your stupid games!” I told her, the direction of my eyes going to what I’d rather play with.
I froze as Sonia fixed me with a hard stern glare with her eyes boring into me.
“Of course you want to play with me,” her face softened with a seductive smile while those big breasts wobbled alluringly.
I groaned in lust desiring her immensely.
“What?” she smiled then glanced at her dangling bust then back to me with a twinkle in her eyes and a saucy grin. “Are you staring at my tits?” she teased. “You really like them don’t you?”

Releasing my arm she stood up straight. PHROAR! those legs were unbelievably sexy! and looking up by her feet, they just seemed to go on forever.
“I know what you need to perk you up,” she said in that seductive tone of hers.
Her hands began to undo the remaining buttons of her blouse. Breathing heavily with expectant desire, I was mesmerised as the sexy cougar teasingly opened the blouse from the bottom. The first thing I saw was a tiny black triangle of thong briefs above which was a lacy garter belt connected to the black suspender belts that ran more or less vertically over her slim thighs to her black stocking tops. The sides of her stomach and waist weren’t bad for a woman her age and seemed quite firm and her stomach seemed flat.

As the blouse was flung wide my dick gave an almighty lurch at the sight of the huge melons held within a lacy black bra.
“You liked that didn’t you? Well how about this?”
With a seductive smile Sonia slipped her arms from the sleeves, with much wobbling of her cupped breasts.
“Oh God, you’re magnificent!” I groaned as my dick went absolutely rigid.
Her bare arms were lean, long and nicely toned without none of that unfeminine muscle. I also noticed that she had quite a well defined clavicle across the top of her chest and sharply defined traps sloping down from the back of her slender neck to nicely rounded shoulder caps.

Folding the blouse neatly, the sour-faced woman laid it on the couch.
“Are you going to just lay there fapping off or are you going to get up and play with the real thing?” Sonia asked with her eyes wide and her pink rouged lips partially open in a teasing pout.
In alarm, I found my hand had slid to the front of my trousers and was rubbing over my dick. Blushing with shame I withdrew my hand. Cupping her heavy frontage at the sides of her bra, she pushed them inwards towards each other. I couldn’t help groaning audibly in rising lust as her breasts pressed against each other causing her cleavage to get longer and deeper. Rising into huge cock-blitzing orbs of desire they look even bigger than before. With my trouser-sword so rampant, it pressed painfully against the inside of my pants, desperate for pussy. In my drooling desire, I almost overlooked how taut and toned her arms were when she bent her arms and lifted her breasts like that. No doubt she did a bit of light gym-work to keep that arousing body as good as that.
“Go on, show me how much of a caveman you are and rip this bra right off. I bet you can,” she teased.
That was a challenge that I couldn't resist and I was up on my feet like a shot. The smouldering cougar was so hot, I was getting hard again so soon after cumming!
“Oh no, who will save me from this rampaging he-man?” she cried in mock-alarm as, unable to wait to get my hands on her, I rushed forward.

The sour-faced mature woman was irresistibly sexy and I reached for her huge cupped breasts. Striking like a viper, the stern cougar seized my wrist with both hands and with a twist of my arm, my hand was whipped in an underarm circular motion towards my back. Yelping, she forced me to bend sharply forwards as she swung my hand into the air above my back. Casually turning while stepping to the side, she faced me while rendering me helpless. I yelped again as she suddenly folded an arm over the inside of my elbow while keeping my wrist restrained with a thumb pressing down on a point at the base of my hand then forced my arm to fold.
“Ouch! Stop stop!” I cried as she pressed down on the back of my upper arm near the elbow while forcing the lower part of my arm right across the width of my back.
Pressing my hand up between my shoulder blades, while forcing me to kneel, I was humiliated to find myself pinned on my front by a mature woman in a wickedly applied hammerlock.
“Like most men, you are surprised at the true power of a woman.”
I cried out as she pressed a knee against the back of my right hand to keep it in place. Powerless to stop her, she repeated the same manipulations with my other arm. Soon I found both my hands forced together uncomfortably in the small of my back.
“I can even subdue you with one hand!” she exclaimed as her knee was replaced by a hand.
Clamped over my left wrist, her thumb hooked around the side and pressed against the base of my palm while long steely fingers stretched over the back of my wrist to dig into the side of my right hand. My dick lurched to realise that she was dominating me single-handed!
“I feel righteously powerful having you grovelling at my feet,” she exclaimed as the sole of a shoe pressed down upon the back of my neck, forcing my face against the top of her other foot.
Subjugated by this sexy woman, I began to kiss the wonderful arched foot beneath my lips with a throbbing dick while she laughed in disdain.
“Oh get up, you pathetic wimp,” she told me harshly, releasing my hands and stepping back out of the reach of my adoring lips. “Now would be a good time before I kick the crap out of you.”
The long-legged woman was staring down at me once again over the rim of her glasses with sour-face strictness and thrusting breasts. Despite her age and capability to dominate me, she drove me absolutely wild with desire.

Eager to make love to her, I leapt to my feet and rushed her again, hoping to catch her off-guard. The simmering sex-pot had a look of wide-eyed eagerness as she grabbed the front of my shirt with both hands. I try to sweep them away but her right knee shot up to chest height between us as the lower leg swung forwards to plant the sole of the shoe firmly against the top of my groin with the stilleto brushing my ball sack. With the corners of her stern mouth curling in a slight smile, she suddenly flung herself back to fall towards the floor while pulling me down with her. I cried in alarm to be falling. In a fraction of a second, her back hit the carpet beneath me as she held onto my shirt with both arms with her sexy long leg between us. I felt the impact through the foot against my groin but instead of falling on top of her, the leg kept moving with my forward momentum and began to straighten. In the blink of an eye I was hurtling over her and looking down upon the surprising skilled fighting woman. Flying right over over her at tremendous speed as I was launched into the air, my legs flipped over my head. The next instant, my back slammed against the carpet, knocking the wind from me and leaving me in total disbelief that she had thrown me in such a sexy manner using her long stocking-clad legs.

I lay on the carpet absolutely devastated by that surprising stomach throw. That really shocked me and I felt out of my depth and slightly afraid. The stern mature blonde however had nimbly and elegantly returned to her feet, looking down at me with superior smugness. Although down to her lingerie, Sonia remained elegant, sophisticated and demure. Yet with an effortless ease that made it seem so easy the sexy glasses-wearing buxom cougar had repeatedly thrown me with scary precision and phenomenal speed. Her sexy legs had sent me flying so fast towards the end of that last throw that my senses were completely scrambled. The speed at which I smashed into the carpet was a total wipe-out and I was completely unable to do anything except try not to pass out as the room span around me with a sickening speed. That throw had shaken me more than anything, realising that this sexy woman was really good at Judo and I didn’t like it.
“Who are you?” I gasped in suspicion as I felt the room slow down enough to dare open my eyes without spewing. “How can a dental receptionist do things like that?” I asked. Maybe Joe was right.
“I’ll have you know,” she began in a cold imperious tone while adjusting the side of her glasses with one hand and staring down at me with a smouldering look of contempt. “I’ve been a dental receptionist for many years now and a damn good one. Many women like me have to learn how to defend themselves from over-amorous admirers and stalkers.”

She leant forward again, letting that huge rack dangle and sway while cupped in a lacy bra. God, she was so sexy!
“Oh by the way,” she waggled a finger at me. “We’re not finished until I say we are.”
She gave me such a hard smouldering stare it re-ignited my arousal.
“Tell you what, I’ll give you another ‘pick me up’,” she gave a saucy wink. “Oh, and…” she waved a finger at my groin. “You better not cum in your trousers again. Frankly it’s disgusting for me and humiliating for you. So don’t it.”
“Now look here," I sat up to order her to stop playing around and give me what I wanted. "Woah!” I exclaimed, gobsmacked as the top-heavy woman reached behind her to unclasp her bra.
Her blue eyes watched me like a hawk with her luscious lips slightly parted provocatively. My heartbeat increased and my breathing became heavy as she crossed an arm beneath the cups to hold them in place as she slid one strap over her shoulder. Placing the other hand over the centre of the cups while still watching me, she removed the other strap.
“Are you sure you can handle this?” she teased, holding the cups in place with both hands. "I've known men to ejaculate at first sight of my huge bare boobs."
I was breathing fast and my heart was racing as I stared with a raging hard-on at the exposed tops of her breasts like two tan coloured beach-balls rising from the cups clutched to her chest.
“Yes please,” I groaned in pure lust, unable to take my eyes off them.
There was no chance of erectile dysfunction with her around, she was enough to give me a near-permanent erection.
“No, I don’t I should,” she teased. “I don’t want you to have another messy accident in your trousers.”
“Please!” I groaned in wanton desire.
A tight victorious smile spread her lips like a predator.

My dick gave a huge lurch and my balls tightened while I groaned loudly as the right breast was freed. Sonia's eyes twinkled mischievously and her smile got wider, knowing she had me lusting after her again.
“I think you're a spurter,” she teased.
My cock was aching hard in anticipation as the other breast came out, but she placed her other arm across both boobs covering the nipples, leaving me frustrated.
“Stop teasing,” I begged.
“Definately a spurter,” she stated.
Observing me with a wry smile, the highly-arousing mature woman suddenly removed her arm. The sight of those huge rounded breasts, free and unfettered made me groan insanely and my dick kept lurching so hard that I had to struggle not to cum inside my pants again. They were the largest most perfect breasts I’d ever seen in real-life; beautiful, blemish free and firm with large aureoles and huge thick nipples which were hard and fully erect. There really was no indication that this was a woman in her 50’s other than a few faint wrinkles on her neck and face. I thought she was the sexiest woman on the planet!
“Well. Are you going to sit there and drool or come and get me?”
Hard with lust I got to my feet ready to claim my prize but then stopped. My painfully stiff erection ached badly for her but my jaw still ached from that punch and my back from those throws.
“No Judo crap,” I warned.
“Very well,” she sighed. “Eyes on the prize, as you Americans say.”

You have to understand that this mature woman was driving me insane with sexual desire with her smouldering stern-faced arrogant looks and incredibly fit body.
“Well come on!” Sonia taunted temptingly whilst glaring at me with her hands upon her hips.
Proudly thrusting her big boobs at me and taunting me with her incredibly long sexy legs, I just lost it completely and rushed to get her. Turning calmly away from me with a glacial expression, my desire soared at the sight of her pert backside. Her right leg rose from the floor bent at the knee before her and the thought crossed my mind that the shiny black stiletto-heeled shoe was pointing straight at me.
“HAI!”
That shout scared the crap out of me and I froze in horror as the leg jack-knifed towards me with that lethal-looking heel at a scary speed. I howled in agony as the sole of her shoe drove into my belly explosively expelling the breath from my lungs through my mouth while the stiletto stabbed me like a switch-blade! Pushed backwards with a strong force as the long leg straightened, I creased over it staring at an incredibly beautiful leg with the lights reflecting off nylon stockings. Somehow I just managed to remain on my feet as I staggered back, crumpled over with my mouth wide open straining for breath.
“Oh, I forgot to tell you,” the unexpectedly violent cougar teased with a mocking smirk. “I do Karate too.”
That wasn’t what I wanted to hear.
“That was just was just a playful kick; and so is this, HAI!”
With a hard looking glare that chilled me, Sonia’s right knee shot up to waist height with the long shin and shapely calves hanging below. I watched in terror as the lower leg snapped straight in an instant and a blur of tan nylon and black stocking tops arced around towards me like a guided missile. Too winded to scream, the top of her foot smashed against the side of my jaw in an explosion of pain. My lower jaw lurched painfully to the side, distorting my mouth, with the rest of my face twisting around behind to follow. Stepping back in shock, I raise a hand to my jaw and wince at its tenderness. As her leg fell back to the floor, I stared at those sensational long pins strangely turned on that something so feminine and sexy could be such devastating weapons against a man.

The mature woman stared at me with a harsh glare and confident manner while unashamedly displaying her sensational bare breasts and stiff nipples. The sight filled me with frustrated longing for her hot body yet nervousness at her rough foreplay.
“Stop!” I gasped, raising my hands in surrender.
“HAI!”
A flexible leg streaked around at waist height. I yelped as the front edge of her shin and top of her foot slammed into my right side with incredible force. It was like getting hit with a thick bamboo stick. How can such sexy legs cause so much pain?
“Enough!” I cried, wincing at the stinging pain in my side.
“It’s never enough,” the stern-faced mature blonde replied. “I can go all night long.”
Suddenly her huge breasts began jiggling and bouncing in a manner that had my cock throbbing hard.
“Oh, you didn’t mean sex! Silly me.” she exclaimed before her features turned hard. “HAI!”
I jumped in fright as her right leg took off like a rocket with the knee snapping before her above waist height. In a nanosecond the whole leg had whipped vertically. My dick throbbed at the sight of skimpy panties stretched tightly over her crotch with a very deep camel-toe as her stocking-clad legs widened with astonishing flexibility. Suddenly the raised leg fell towards me and the heel of her shoe pounded the top of my head with tremendous force that felt like a sledgehammer.

My vision blurred and I turned around staggering, trying to get away from the dangerous woman but unable to put one foot in front of the other. I sensed her close behind me.
“HAI!”
I nearly jumped out of my skin then the edge of her hand chopped the side of my neck from behind. Going into a swoon, the next thing I knew was my back hitting the carpet.

I lay on the floor totally dazed and vaguely aware of the sultry sour-faced cougar placing a sharp heeled shoe on my chest in victory.
“Now do you believe that I know Karate and Judo?” she teased in sultry low-toned voice.
I opened my eyes to see wonderfully arched feet rising up at a steep angle raised up by stiletto heels. My eyes wandered upward noticing the muscular bulge of shapely calves behind her shin and appreciating the sensual beauty of her long legs sheathed in sensual hosiery with the tan stockings enhancing the perfection of beautiful unblemished legs. That the woman was proficient in martial arts terrified me but she still turned me on like crazy.
“That’s right. Adore the superior woman who’s kicking your arse, with your eyes instead of trying to grope her with your hands.”
I ignored her sarcastic tone and continued to move my eyes upward to enjoy the dramatic change of colour tone between the sheer tan length to sheer black bands then the matt black stocking tops and the contrast with her skin.
“You won’t forget this night with me.”
My eyes travelled past the skimpy panties and garter belt over her flat belly to those large bare breasts that I still longed for.
“Every time to try to get your hands on me, I’ll keep beating you up,” she stated. “Or you could admit defeat and pay a forfeit.”
ORRRR I wanted her badly with those looks and sensational legs and boobs.

The harsh-faced woman turns slightly driving me crazy with those long legs and the breathtaking side profile of her huge rack.
“You really want this body, don’t you?” she teased with a superior look down her nose at me. “Spare yourself more hard kicks by admitting defeat and paying your dental bill. You cheap-skate.”
The very sight of her made me groan in lust.
“Is that what all this is about?” I said heatedly while forcing myself up. “You only came out with me to make me pay that dental bill!” I snapped stepping towards her. “I told you the hotel will pay it, you stupid..”
“HAI!”
A flash of tan and black as a lean leg shot sideways, it’s long reach covering the distance between us within a heartbeat; a quick glimpse of the tiny thong separating her undercarriage then pain exploded in my mouth as the sole of a shoe pounded it, mashing my lips. My head jerked back in shock and pain, horrified by a spray of blood and the taste of it in my bruised mouth.

I was fuming but before I could recover, the MILF with the enormous tits grabbed the front of my shirt and pulled me towards her with a terrifying hard expression on her face.
“HAI!” she shouted right in my face making my dick lurch in terror.
With a heave of her big breasts, an upper leg shot upwards, sensational in sheer tan stockings, and a hard knee plunged into my belly like a wrecking ball. My body snapped forwards with my mouth wide as my breath vomited from my body noisily as the nylon-clad knee thundered deep inside my stomach, driving all the way in to crush my diaphragm. Utterly devastated by that brutal blow, my gut rode her fast-rising knee as it lifted my feet from the floor. With severe cramps wracking my diaphragm stopping my lungs from working, I nearly passed out before that lovely but deadly knee dropped away from me. In excruciating agony and unable to breath, I crashed to the carpet and curled up into a tight ball. With tears in my eyes, I rocked back and forth, not wanting to die like this.

In extreme agony and gasping for breath once more, I heard the click-clack of stilettos as the incredibly sexy but dangerous woman walked slowly towards me. For the first time in my life I felt menaced by a woman. That she was a sexy mature woman who really turned me on made it even worse. She literally looked down at me, sneering as I writhed and strained, desperate to breathe and praying my lungs start working soon. There was a knock on the door.
“Botheration!,” the smouldering blonde exclaimed. “That better not be someone from downstairs complaining about all the noise you’re making.” “One minute!” she called out in a strong voice.
Maybe it was Tom not wanting to use his room key in case I still had female company. I opened my mouth straining to call for help but only a hiss came out. I tried to get to my feet to get to the door but I was still creasing over with debilitating cramps. I sensed the leggy buxom woman behind me but before I could react a lean bare arm whipped over my left shoulder from behind. It quickly folded and in alarm, I found my throat trapped tightly in the crook of her arm. Then her other arm came over my right shoulder to bend vertically, locking her left wrist in the crook of the arm, pulling her left arm tighter against my throat. She was trying to choke me! My hands flew up to the arms around my neck and gripped the back of her upper arm and the top of her forearm. Even as I tugged trying to pull it away, her right hand slapped down onto the back of my head near the top and began to press my head forward wedging my throat even further into the tight space between her firm upper arm and forearm.
“Does it make you hard having a woman overpower you with her feminine arms?” she whispered seductively into my right ear, her hot sweet-smelling breath stimulating my ear. “I know it does. I can see your hard-on from here.”

Her long arms were incredibly tight and very firm. I was alarmed at feeling rather unsteady and then my legs gave way. With her arms clamped tight around my neck, I sank to my knees while the sexy cougar remained standing behind me with her legs in a widespread crouch. Her huge bare frontage pressed and squashed against the back of my shoulders and I could feel her erect nipples, a constant shameful reminder that I was being dominated by a very feminine woman. Her arms looked firm and toned with no outside sign of any muscle yet I swear I could feel a swelling of hardness in her upper arm pressing against the side of my neck. I grabbed and tugged frantically at it but it was as solid as steel and unbelievably tight. I felt myself go red in the face and my hands felt so heavy to keep up that I had to drop them. I felt her hot breath on my right ear again, arousing my senses.
“That’s it, go to sleep” she purred seductively.
What? No? My blood ran cold, terrified at the thought. I tried to fight against it but her arms were too strong. My mind was so muddled, I couldn’t keep my eyes open and drool ran from the corner of my mouth.
“Wow, look at that trouser-tent!” she exclaimed. “You really get turned on being knocked out by a woman. What a pervert!”
I didn’t know why my dick was throbbing like crazy but it got harder the more I thought about the power she had over me. Soon my mind spiralled into a deep dark hole.

I opened my eyes to find myself on the floor of an unfamiliar room.
“He’s awake, Anna,” said a low-toned sultry female voice.
I looked towards the source of the voice and was staggered to see a sultry looking mature blonde with a stunning huge pair of bare breasts and long legs wearing only skimpy panties, a girdle belt with stockings and suspenders attached and black stiletto heeled shoes. Sonia, the name came to me, the dental receptionist I picked up and brought back to the hotel. The one who as soon as I got to my room who got a thrill of driving me wild with desire then roughing me up.
“You knocked me out!” I protested.
What a stack! My dick lurched every time I looked at her.
“Get over it”, she sneered then I saw her eyes flicker towards Tom’s room.
“Tom?” I called out but he didn’t reply.
I got to my feet and noticed that Sonia seemed a bit at unease.
“Tom?” I called out again.

I was shocked as a huge beastly woman emerged from Tom’s room. The first thing I noticed was her absolutely enormous bust which made Sonia look flat-chested by comparison. Tremendously wide and very low-hanging it was hard not to stare at the mounds of breast on show and an exceptional long deep cleavage in the low-cut neckline of a plain sleeveless blouse. They were absolutely huge and cock-hardening. However, any lustful thoughts were cooled by the large blocky hard stern face that glared at me like she wanted to rip my spleen out with her bare hands. At least 5’10” tall, large piercing brown eyes stared at me through large-framed spectacles with a coldness that sent shivers down my spine. It was not a pretty face, with thick eyebrows, prominent cheeks, a large long nose and a wide thick-lipped mouth set in a tight arrogant sneer. Long thin lanky brown hair pulled severely back in a ponytail did her no favours either. She looked so immensely big and fleshy with a large thick neck like a bull that I dismissed her as grossly overweight.
“Your bodyguard is right here,” she said in a harsh tone that suggested an East European accent.
Up until this point her left arm had been obscured behind the partially open door. Now as the brutish woman fully entered the room, I saw that it was raised and bent at the elbow with an immensely thick forearm pointing upwards carrying something large and heavy. In disbelief and shock I realised that Tom was hanging from her raised hand which had a good hold of the collar of his shirt. The woman was lifting and carrying a fully grown man with one arm! Her strength must be phenomenal! Her arms were immense but the one carrying Tom was mammoth and solid, and I was shocked to realise she wasn’t obese at all but had staggeringly massive biceps! I’m not into woman with big pumped up muscles but somehow this big woman’s insanely swelling biceps were strangely arousing with the implications of immense feminine strength but terrifying as well. She slammed Tom’s back against a wall with his feet dangling beneath him.

Tom’s face was a mess, clearly having been in a fight.
“Someone’s done a good number on him. He was too beat to put up any kind of resistance which is a shame.”
“It wasn’t me, I didn’t even know he was there,” the smouldering sour-puss replied.
“Always check the other rooms and eliminate any witnesses,” the terrible woman lectured.
“That’s it! I demand to know who the hell ….”
Before I could finish, a long lean arm whipped over my right shoulder and folded a forearm firmly across my throat.
“Be quiet, if you know what’s good for you,” Sonia whispered in my ear as she stood right behind me subduing me again.
The monstrous woman smiled in a chilling manner as she looked at me, while Tom’s hands frantically struggled and failed to free himself from her grip.
“Did you like my little breakfast surprise?” she chuckled. “Something to really get your teeth into.” “All it took was a small tip to the waiter and Demonautica which led me to an abandoned briefcase with an audio transcript of your dodgy dealings,” she gave a nasty smile. “That app is the secret to my success. It also led me to Sonia and the affair with a married dentist which I used to blackmail them both although I don’t understand the note with the name Jim Priest.”
I heard a sharp in-take of breath from Sonia.

The beastly woman pulled out a tablet device from a pocket and placed it on a side unit. She didn’t even give any attention to poor Tom clutching her wrist, hanging several feet off the ground.
“Did he agree to pay his dental bill?”
“Almost,” the sexy woman behind me replied with a hint of nervousness.
I heard a disapproving tut.
“It’s all set up to transfer money to cover your dental bill and our expenses. All that lovely taxpayers money you stole however goes to the offshore account of my clients. They just can't live on £82K a year. The app also led me to a discarded bank statement with all your details on it.”
“You’re a thief!” I cried, not understanding how she knew about these things.

She turned to Tom with a crocodile smile and raised her right arm before him then slowly bent the forearm with a clenched fist in towards the side of her head. I gasped and saw Tom’s face drain as a humongous immense hard solid bulge grew right before his eyes.
“Look it’s bigger than your head!” she chuckled.
That was an understatement I’d never seen biceps anywhere near as huge as those before!
“Your boss doesn’t want to pay up. Sorry nothing personal.”

With that, a big terrifying fist hurtled towards Tom’s face and struck with terrible force. There was a sickening crunch among the loud sound of impact of fist against meat as his head flew back against the wall in a ghastly explosion of blood and God knows what else. The bile rose in my throat and I felt sick at the sight of a bloody face that had caved in. No man should look like that and I tried to look away but the cougar’s strong arms prevented me. The frightening woman gave a nasty sneer as she studied her handiwork while lowering both hands. Disgustingly, Tom’s lifeless body remained hanging there like an obscene wall sculpture with the back of his head embedded deep into the wall behind.
"Did he have a wife and kids?" she asked in a mocking tone.
Feeling sick, I nodded.
"Well it's all your fault," she sneered. “Sonia did well seducing you into asking her out and then getting you to ditch your bodyguard.”
Now that I thought about it, it had been her suggestion Tom was cramping my style and that we should be alone.
“She has softened you up nicely, so you know she’s not a woman to be trifled with. She will now persuade you to authorise the transfer. If she fails, the both of you will find the experience terminal.”

Turning me around to face her, Sonia looked unnerved by the beast’s implied threat.
“Do as she says,” she told me in a more sympathetic tone with those blue eyes looking at me over the rim of her glasses. “There’s no need for more pain.”
“Don't go soft on me,” the she-hulk warned. “He left his first wife and kids to marry the daughter of a millionaire, has 8 kids and 4 mistresses. Oh and he does dodgy deals with creeps in the White house and Downing street while playing golf.”
She nonchalantly flexed those fearsome biceps again and I saw fear in Sonia’s eyes.

The cougar’s expression hardened as she composed herself.
“Authorise the transfer and it will all be over,” she told me harshly.
I glanced at the ruined remains of Tom dangling on the wall and felt anger.
“Like it’s all over for Tom? No way!”
She stood there trying to intimidate me with a hard glare, which certainly made me feel uneasy but I owed it to Tom to stand up to these female bullies. Bare-breasted with incredibly beautiful long slim legs sheathed in sheer tan nylons, it was hard to think of Sonia as anything but sex on legs. With a hard stern look, she gave me a hard shove and I stumbled against a side desk.
“HAI!”
That made me jump in fright while my dick stiffly lurched. With an exciting bounce of her big breasts her right leg did an incredibly flexible front high kick. Rocketing towards the ceiling in a flash, the top of her upper thigh hit her huge bust then fell like an axe. I squealed as it narrowly missed me, then there was a tremendous crash as the back of her heel slammed into the desk behind me. Exploding into pieces, a sturdy looking piece of furniture was reduced to kindling with just one kick! The unexpected destructive power of the cougar’s sexy leg stunned and scared me. The devastating foot returned to the floor, once more becoming part of a thing of beauty.
“Authorise it or else I’ll break you as easily as that desk,” the sour-faced beauty warned, setting my dick throbbing again.
Sonia's eyes glared at me with chilling coldness and her slim mouth was set firm giving me a scary tough look.
“I’m not messing around. You better do as I say because you don’t stand a chance against this body that you lust after so much.”
With her hard eyes never leaving mine, she placed the palms of her hands at the top of her big rounded orbs and ran them down the sides of her breasts pushing them making them swell up and appear even larger. Groaning with desire I watched as she cupped them in a provocative manner.
“That’s it offer it to him on a plate,” the big scary woman said. “He only brought you up here expecting sex as if you were a high-class hooker who’s going to give it to him for free because he’s stinking rich.”

The smoking hot cougar’s face hardened with barely concealed anger.
“Sign,” she ordered in a firm tone.
Without waiting for an answer, her right hand flashed out to seize my right wrist.
“HAI!”
Leaning slightly to one side while turning her side to me, her right leg was just a blur arcing high in a flash of stockings and suspenders. The sole of her shoe hammered the side of my jaw hard. An explosion of agonising pain went off as my lower jaw lurched sharply to one side.

The elegant woman’s face was as hard as granite, unsympathetic and cruel yet still possessing that smouldering sensuality that drove me crazy as I clutched my sore jaw with my free hand. Giving my wrist a twist as she pulled me back towards her, I was powerless as a beautiful stocking-sheathed leg, bent at the knee, pistoned up to meet me. I wailed in agony as the top of a long thigh brutally slammed across my belly while a wide smirk spread on the mature blonde’s face. That beautiful length of stocking-sheathed thigh was like a crowbar across my gut and I instantly creased forward as my breath explosively left my lungs.

Helplessly winded once more, I could only watch as Sonia grabbed the front of my shirt and pulled me close. Her stunning large rack heaved erotically while her eyes never left my face, savouring my agony with a tight smirk set to her sour-puss expression while the lovely stocking-clad thigh rose again. Excruciating agony erupted in my gut as the top of her thigh pounded across my already ruined gut with a solid thud. Such a brutal blow to my already vacated diaphragm was hellishly more painful and struck with such force it lifted me onto my toes.

I wanted to drop to the floor and curl up but the mature seductress turned terminator pulled me close again. I expected her to finish me off for there was no way I could survive another gut kick. Instead she just held me there, her blue eyes studying me, noting every aspect of my excruciating agony over the rim of her glasses perched on an elegant slender nose. A slight upturning of the corners of her bright red lips indicated that she enjoyed what she saw. It was the kind of stare that was concentrated sexuality. I couldn’t look away, her stare was mesmerising and despite my breathless condition the flagpole in my pants rose stiffly. The widening of that smirking mouth showed she knew I’d sprung another erection without taking her eyes off mine.
“So you thought you could treat me like a tart?" she accused in a purring seductive tone that set my dick throbbing. “You better think again.”
Her face moved close and I enjoyed the feel of her left cheek brushing mine. Then her tongue flicked out and began licking slowly up the side of my neck, around the jawline and on up along my cheek. I wanted to groan insanely at the tingling erotic sensations but could hardly breathe.
“I could easily kill you in a fight or in the bedroom,” she whispered in my ear between her tongue circling my ear, driving me insane and causing me to thrust my hips.
I lost it completely and warm sticky spunk creamed my pants heavily. She pulled her face back to stare at me with a mocking smirk.
“That’s how I deal with men who treat me like a tart and this is how I deal with men who don’t settle their dental bills.”

Fixing me with a menacing stare, Sonia raised her hands and clenched them. Those fists looked large, solid and capable while her hard expressionless smouldering face made me shudder yet made her look even more desirable. Worryingly, her upper arms thickened with hardness around the area of her biceps. Suddenly those big fists began pounding me square in the face while her big boobs heaved. Punch after punch slammed into my face in a constant brutal rhythm without mercy or giving me time to recover. A sexy topless woman with absolutely sensational huge breasts was punching the crap out of me. Angry with myself, I tried to punch back but she swiftly blocked it with one arm then slammed the other fist right into my face even harder! Staring at me with a chilling enthusiasm and noticeable toned muscle in her slender arms, her fists kept pounding away with exceptional power battering and bruising my features and causing blood to flow from my nose, mouth and eyes. Her savage brutality was only countered by her sexy stern face and huge breasts swinging in an erotic dance. Her big fists made a mess of my face causing my eyes to swell, my nose to break and turning it into a mass of badly aching cuts and bruises. I was horrified to keep spitting out blood and teeth. The barrage of blows drove me backwards in agony until my back came up against a wall whereupon I began to sag down it in defeat.

With a frightening hard face and a tight demeaning sneer that also made her look smouldering, Sonia’s lean arms pulled me back up until my battered face was level with her huge lust-inspiring breasts and large erect nipples. Holding me up with one hand while her upper arm thickened with a small swelling of muscular hardness, she raised the other in a menacing fist while her big breasts swelled before my face.
“Unless you want to feel more pain, authorise that transfer. Don’t make me ask you again.”
Even though she only wore a skimpy pair of panties with stockings and suspenders while her huge breasts taunted my dick, I was terrified and her large fists made me cower in fear.
“Holy cow! He has a throbbing boner for you!” the beastly woman exclaimed. “He’s one of those pervs that likes getting beat up by a woman.”
“Still think this is foreplay do you?” Sonia's eyes and tight lips hardened so much I actually trembled in fear. “Well think again.”
Her fists unclenched and opened to show the palms of her hands as she straightened her fingers to form a blade shape.
“HAI HAI!”
With a terrifying hard glare and a lust-instilling heave of her breasts, her hands slashed down in rapid succession, one after the other. I cried out as the sides of her hands deliver crushing hard chops to either side of my collar bone and I felt it break in both places.

The merciless sour-faced blonde grabbed my right wrist while sliding her other arm around my shoulders and turning her lean firm body against me. Suddenly the semi-dressed woman leant forwards thrusting her hard buttocks into my groin. Instead of the arousing pleasure of riding that sexy bum again, I felt a sharp kick as a leg swung backwards, sweeping my right leg from under me. Both feet left the floor as I whipped over her hip at nauseating brain-scrambling speed to land hard on my back upon the carpet while she kept a firm grip on my right wrist. Sharply bending back my hand at the wrist, the unsympathetic woman forced me to my knees. Grabbing the front of my shirt with one hand, she physically hauled me to my feet, past that huge thrusting bust with a hard thickening of her firm toned looking upper arm and forearm. With one hand she held me before her smouldering sexy but stern face.
“You’re just a greedy money-grabbing sexist scum-bag,” she snarled with her cold blue eyes boring into me. “You better change your mind about authorising that transfer before things get really ugly.” Then she sighed. “Oh what the heck, I’m going to kick the crap out of you anyway because I can and it turns me on. HAI!”

With a huge wild lurch of those big wide breasts while glaring at me with a chilling stern look, the leggy buxom mature woman went ballistic. Those sexy long slim stocking-sheathed legs unleashed a hailstorm of brutal hard kicks, cruelly pounding my face multiple times a second. Blood was spraying everywhere as those stiletto heels cut up my face and the soles of her shoes pulverised it to pulp. To my horror and distress I kept spitting out bloody gobs containing shattered teeth. Her eyes never stopped glaring at me over the rim of her glasses with excitement while her lips pressed into a wide tight smirk. A lurch of her big bust and a lean long stocking-clad leg flashed up again.
“HAI!”
The cry was almost orgasmic as the blood-stained sole of a shoe flashed into my vision hurtling towards my ruined face. Severe pain exploded as facial bones broke and I lost the last of my teeth. Having destroyed my face, those long legs kept kicking like a machine gun hammering points all over my body. Everywhere those feet struck brought instant agony as bones broke like they were brittle while my whole body felt like it was a mass of painfully aching blue-black bruises.
“HAI!”
A lovely long stocking-clad shot high towards me. I gasped in agony as a powerful kick pounded the centre of my chest breaking several ribs. Savage lightning fast kicks to my kneecaps painfully shattered them. I was in awful agony, the like I’d never felt before. I was terrified of the topless stocking-wearing hard-faced cougar yet powerless to stop those long legs breaking my body. They were kicking out so fast they were just blurs until the feet landed in unbearable pain.

I stumbled and fell with my back against the door of the sturdy antique-styled wardrobe shocked by the blood pouring from my face. Panting heavily and with swollen eyes I could only watch, unable to stop shaking, as the elegant sexy harsh looking woman stood before me with eyes alight in excitement.
“I’m sickened to think that you wanted to get your sweaty mitts on my tits,” she stated.
Her remark makes me instinctively stare at her bare breasts and my dick lurched at the glorious sight. A sneer touched her tight lips as she noticed my reaction.
“Men!,” she exclaimed. “HAI YAH!”
The terrifying shout made me nearly wet myself. Spinning right around on her left heel, her right leg lifted at the knee while her bust heaved. Unfurling in an instant, the sole of her shoe powered into my face like a piston. The kick was so devastatingly powerful my head jerked backwards like a battering ram to smash the doors of the wardrobe behind me in an explosion of splinters and flying pieces of shattered wood. With my face crushed and no more teeth to spit out, I was embedded in the destroyed furniture as the long stocking-sheathed legs of the stern-faced woman continued to smash the remains of the wardrobe, as I cowered inside, like it was made of crispbread.
“HAI!”
A final kick smashed the top of the unit above me as I crouched inside in terror. Keeping the leg raised over me with the foot just above my head I couldn’t help noticing the powerful bulge of the back of the calves. Out of the corner of my eye I saw the large shapely calves close to my head and saw its beautiful curvaceous shape as it dangled down with powerful looking calve muscles at the back. However my painfully swollen eyes kept returning to stare at the skimpy panties stretched tight over her lady bump as she demonstrated remarkable flexibility for a woman her age. They were stretched so tight I could see her camel toe and despite the pain racking my entire body my dick rose stiffly to attention.
“That’s as close as you’re going to get to my pussy,” she sneered.

A hand reached out towards me and in terror I try to knock it away with my hand. With the reactions of a cobra, the topless cougar caught it and pulled my right arm out straight.
“HAI!”
A blurred streak then the side of her right hand chopped down hard upon wrist. I cried out as my wrist shattered. The hot-bodied MILF with the harsh yet sexy face glared down at me.
“Try to touch me again and I’ll break every bone in your body, one by one," I trembled in fear at this dangerous woman. “Except for your left arm. You need that for the authorisation as you’re left handed.”

With a big wall of wobbling bare breast dangling right in front of my face, an arm reached down again without interference from me. Grabbing my shirt by the scruff of the neck, it thickened noticeably around the upper arm as she began to haul me from the wreckage around me. Too battered and devastated, I must have been a dead weight yet she pulled me out single-handedly. I now saw a definite softly curved hill of lean hardness in that blemish free toned looking arm that could only be strong but feminine muscle. Yet again this caused a lurch in my dick which seemed to have a mind of its own in this agonising circumstance.
“I could beat up a dozen guys like you every night without breaking into a sweat,” she sneered as she held me up by the back of my neck. “Weaklings like you are no match for me.”
I no longer had the energy or unbroken bones to stand yet her strong toned arm effortlessly hauled me across the room.

The glowering stern-face cougar slammed me face-down on the side unit in front of the tablet then pressed the sole of a shoe against the base of my head with the needle-sharp stiletto pressing painfully into the nape of my neck.
“Do I need to explain what to do?” Sonia asked in an icy tone. “I’m sure I could find other ways to break what’s left of your body.”
“Do it and we’ll make the pain all go away,” the ghastly huge woman added.
Yes, that’s what I really wanted, for all this dreadful pain to go away. I reached out with my left hand which was shaking badly and authorised the payment.

The big scary woman placed a piece of paper on the unit by the tablet. With my eyes so badly swollen and on the verge of closing, I just about managed to see what was written on it. ‘Jim Priest’, I didn’t know what that meant.
“Misdirection. One of the tools an assassin uses to shift the blame,” the she-beast said. “Do you want to relieve his pain?”
“I’m happy with enforcing collection of his dental bill,” Sonia replied.

I felt the mammoth breasts of the scary large woman press against my back as she came up behind me. A massive arm came over my right shoulder to wrap itself around my jawline. It was so large, the bottom of it rested on my chest. Before I could wonder what sort of pain relief this was, something large and incredibly hard began to push against the bottom of my jaw. In alarm I raised my left hand to find out what it was and was shocked to feel the woman’s massive upper arm. Inconceivably huge from bottom to top, her biceps were expanding at the top of her arm with a huge rounded mounded of muscle growing against my jaw. Rather than relieving the pain it was adding to it as the massive biceps applied agonising pressure to the bottom of my jaw. The massive muscle woman also wrapped her other arm around the top of my head to prevent it lifting upwards in response to the frightening pressure being applied below. I began clutching frantically at the mountainous arm as things began to creak and hurt within my skull, yet still the terrible pressure grew. There was an awful loud crack and lancing pain then relief.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg jp027.jpg (78.2 KB, 180 views)
Old 15-Nov-21, 20:40
Points: 41,462, Level: 89 Points: 41,462, Level: 89 Points: 41,462, Level: 89
Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 11,112 Times in 973 Posts
Default Re: The Deadly Cougar (why you should always pay your dental bill)

Magnificent as always!
Old 28-Nov-21, 09:09
Points: 1,426, Level: 15 Points: 1,426, Level: 15 Points: 1,426, Level: 15
Activity: 17.1% Activity: 17.1% Activity: 17.1%

Excellent...please let us know if you will do Follow ups on mariam from #44.
Old 28-Nov-21, 09:10
Points: 1,426, Level: 15 Points: 1,426, Level: 15 Points: 1,426, Level: 15
Activity: 17.1% Activity: 17.1% Activity: 17.1%

Excellent...please let us know if you will do Follow ups on mariam from #44.
Old 28-Nov-21, 10:03
Points: 7,250, Level: 36 Points: 7,250, Level: 36 Points: 7,250, Level: 36
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

Lady Sonia as a killer !! So sexy and erotic !!

Tags
male vs female fight, martial arts, mature woman