Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 28-Mar-19, 12:30
Points: 2,011, Level: 18 Points: 2,011, Level: 18 Points: 2,011, Level: 18
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Wanted to know peoples preferences in fiction

Since I was a pubescent, I have fantasized about being dominated by a woman/women - to be overwhelmed, restrained and forced to orgasm for her/their pleasure. In general, it's unrealistic that an average woman (135 lbs.?) will be able to defeat an average man (175 lb.?), but I guess that's why it's called a fantasy. I love the wrestling aspect but I don't want a much pain - no need if I'm restrained. Sexy humiliation is great. @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] re-posted a story I wrote and posted on another site a long time ago. He had re-posted it here before I became a member here. It describes very well what I fantasize about when it comes to mixed wrestling. [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Old 28-Mar-19, 15:10
thewimp

I like to read The Babysitters Club, but I can never bring myself to finish one. I try to read Andy McNabb and books about cowboys, but can never get into them.
Old 12-Apr-19, 17:55
Points: 1,671, Level: 16 Points: 1,671, Level: 16 Points: 1,671, Level: 16
Last Achievements

When I was a kid one of my first kinks was femdom. Something about a bossy and domineering woman was just so attractive to me. So I started searching out dominant women IRL hoping to get into a relationship...And over the years I have only found SUB...sub...sub.. Mind you I was in my late teens and early 20's.

Long story short I took the mantle onto myself and starting domming my partners like I wished others could dom me. Being a good dom is pretty heartwarming. When my girl told me that I made her cum just by talking in a certain way, I knew I was on the right path.

So nowadays I look for stories of dominant guys. It seems that this is quite rare, almost taboo. Most mixed fights end with a cute girl winning, and to be honest that type of scene still has a very safe place in my heart. I have a thirst for more male dominant fiction, and It's gotten to the point where I'll write it myself.

Anyways, 90k words of rought draft maledom fan fiction is staring at me in the face, desperately in need of editing. Sorry about the rant, I just needed to get that out!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to IronDrax For This Useful Post:
Old 13-May-19, 02:05
Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1 Points: 6, Level: 1
Activity: 5.6% Activity: 5.6% Activity: 5.6%

I have a bit of a long tongue fetish and face licking fetish. Wrestling is hot but I always wanted to see those other two fetishes mixed in. Female vs female, the dominant one pinning the weaker one down and using the full length of her tongue to humiliate the weaker girl with a face full of saliva.

Foot licking and FvF wrestling is also my fantasy to see happen. Stories about these would be AMAZING.
Old 07-Oct-19, 03:14
Points: 3,986, Level: 26 Points: 3,986, Level: 26 Points: 3,986, Level: 26
Activity: 14.6% Activity: 14.6% Activity: 14.6%
Last Achievements

Flexing Girl Re: Wanted to know peoples preferences in fiction

- Realism as in rare but possible scenarios
- It is about the woman being strong, not the man being weak.
- No base, verbal abuse. More sophistication
- Strength for their size is good (pound for pound better), not winning by size
- Muscles, physical strength, armwrestling, wrestling, boxing, eroticism.
Old 25-Mar-21, 00:01
Points: 11,785, Level: 46 Points: 11,785, Level: 46 Points: 11,785, Level: 46
Activity: 33.3% Activity: 33.3% Activity: 33.3%
Last Achievements

I think everyone has a valid point of view in their likes and dislikes which is/f what keeps the stories posted fresh and entertaining. Although my taste is a m/f or f/f or m vs f/m in a competitive professional setting such as was. But I still like some stories to have a sexual edge and all to have rule breaking illegal tactics and some all out catfighting in them. I prefer the stories to hav characters in a serial type setting which I've written over the past ten years although stand am be stories or one shot are always fun to read .
Old 12-Jun-21, 02:20
Points: 4,397, Level: 27 Points: 4,397, Level: 27 Points: 4,397, Level: 27
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by kf231 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Explicit stakes/spoils agreed to by both before the fight starts.

Its always nice to see characters develop.

Male defeats female after close, hard fight, both are evenly matched for size and skill. In a series, the female would win enough matches or sets to keep it interesting (~30-40% ), but all fights would have the outcome in doubt until the end. The male would take the FINAL victory & collect his winnings.

Very humiliating.
Right up my alley...I do like to see females and males display a little sadistic satisfaction. We are talking FANTASY fights here so more brutality is welcome. And sex lots of sex because and we are all adults here, hardons are very healthy.
Old 04-Feb-22, 13:57
SCISSORFIXED1
This message has been deleted by SCISSORFIXED1.
Old 04-Feb-22, 14:02
Points: 1,272, Level: 14 Points: 1,272, Level: 14 Points: 1,272, Level: 14
Activity: 6.3% Activity: 6.3% Activity: 6.3%

A good senario can be something like

1) Like indian saree wearing woman against rape culture in her city against men
Beats them up with various sissorsholds. She lures them with Honey trap skills

2) Woman working in govt department that specialize destroying Terrorist cells and groups. Again is good Martial arts with lost of headcases to death. Also uses Honey trap to lure targets to her trap. and May have going up against ISIS.

Like involving realife events
Old 08-Feb-22, 22:18
Points: 3,558, Level: 25 Points: 3,558, Level: 25 Points: 3,558, Level: 25
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%

an interesting situation is when a male opponent tries to take advantage of his physical strength, on the alleged female victim, apparently more fragile, but during the action of combat he is surprised by the girl's skills, in a quick and hard reaction against himself, where he ends up facing moral and physical pain.
Situations like this are frequent with women practicing martial arts and self-defense.
Old 11-Mar-22, 01:55
Points: 3,633, Level: 25 Points: 3,633, Level: 25 Points: 3,633, Level: 25
Last Achievements

This is a fascinating thread. So many different preferences among all of us. To me, the best comment was from the person who said, "Just write about the thing you are most passionate about."

Waaaaaaaay back in the day I wrote a few stories which I am going to post. A series of four of them. Chapters 5-10 popped into my head this week and I will add these to the saga. Hope you all enjoy. The first one is kinda short but they get better and the new chapters have been really fun to piece together.