Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > The Pioneers

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 04-Dec-20, 04:32
Points: 112,379, Level: 100 Points: 112,379, Level: 100 Points: 112,379, Level: 100
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 20,597 Times in 2,527 Posts
Default Re: Jeanne Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvfvsf [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
a video with her vs. A much larger female.

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

and mixed....

now we have all heard about her strength but the fourth picture above (judell in washington) was very close and a match you would think she'd easily get a # of submissions. And the mixed certainly too is interesting.

Also for festelle/tpc there is a draw vs. Monica.
this is a great find! As well as seeing a gorgeous lady who is a legend and a member of the forum in Jeanie!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to noface For This Useful Post:
Old 04-Dec-20, 14:49
Points: 11,563, Level: 46 Points: 11,563, Level: 46 Points: 11,563, Level: 46
Activity: 45.2% Activity: 45.2% Activity: 45.2%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,006 Times in 624 Posts

I remember ordering this video from Judell,a good one.
Old 04-Dec-20, 21:10
Points: 8,227, Level: 38 Points: 8,227, Level: 38 Points: 8,227, Level: 38
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Time has moved on and Jeanie has been off the scene a long time, meanwhile Monica has stayed on the scene, remains very fit and wrestles regularly. Jeanie will get her butt kicked if they have a rematch in 2021.
Old 04-Mar-21, 07:18
Points: 1,503, Level: 15 Points: 1,503, Level: 15 Points: 1,503, Level: 15
Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2%
Last Achievements

Hi Guys!!! GREAT NEWS!! I have a NEW VIDEO out and it is called ONE ON ONE!! It is an interview with me about my wrestling career in the 1990's! I talk about some of my most popular matches against some of the greatest women wrestlers in the world! It includes video CLIPS from my previous matches and I share my thoughts and feelings about those matches... even some little secrets!! There are many beautiful pictures and previews of what I have planned now that I am officially out of retirement! You are all interested in what kind of shape I am in also??? You'll have to watch the video to see for yourself!! I know you won't be disappointed!!

To order a DVD please contact me at jeannehunterwrestling.com . The DVD's are $30 + $7 shipping. Downloads are $30.

You can also order directly from my website: jeannehunterwestling.com

Thank you!!!

Love,

Jeanne Hunter XOX

Added after 12 minutes:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Lunar [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
She is one of my all time faves - the match where she wrestled Jill Monroe is a classic (your 4th photo there). I also loved that one where she wrestled the bald guy outdoors in what looked like his back yard. Great looking, great talent, great personality - hope she's doing well wherever she is.
Thanks Billy for your kind words! I am back out of retirement and doing great! I have my own website now: jeannehunterwrestling.com.

The guy you were referring to was Kevin. I have that video in my collection along with a NEW video just released yesterday! It is called ONE ON ONE and is an interview with me about my career in the 1990's. The Kevin match is one that I highly recommend in it! Please feel free to contact me if you are interested in my new video! [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Thank you!

Jeanne Hunter XOX

Added after 15 minutes:

Quote:
Originally Posted by spent4321 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I'm a big fan of Jeanne Hunter and wish she has wrestled longer. One of the first ladies I took notice of when I first got into ladies wrestling.

Anyone know when she was active from and have an idea of all the ladies she wrestled? Also, what her height and weight was? Would have loved to seen her compete against Ziggy, Josephine and other ladies of those times.

Would love to see anything else about her or any photos if anyone has any to share.

From what I can tell, these were past opponents.

TPC
- Aziza Cain
- Rose Devlin
- Sasha Lee
- Terri Vixen
- Jill Monroe

JHP
- Monica (UK)
- Veronica
- Renata

Dulong
- Luraina Undershute
- Sophie Knight
- Chamille
- Stella

Hi there! I just released my NEW VIDEO! It's called ONE ON ONE which is an interview with me about my past matches and plans for the future! There are clips from some of my favorite matches with beautiful pictures throughout the entire video! I answer a lot of your questions. If you are interested in purchasing this video it is 32 minutes long and is $30 + $7 for shipping. Downloads are $30. Contact me by email to order at [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] (That is also my PayPal account) or you can visit my website: jeannehunterwrestling.com and order there.

Thanks!

Love,

Jeanne Hunter XOX

Last edited by Jeanne Hunter; 04-Mar-21 at 07:18.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Jeanne Hunter For This Useful Post:
Old 01-Apr-21, 15:36
Points: 97,437, Level: 100 Points: 97,437, Level: 100 Points: 97,437, Level: 100
Activity: 38.1% Activity: 38.1% Activity: 38.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 15,079 Times in 4,065 Posts

Mike Jolly posted a new interview with Jeanne on Tuesday.

Tonight we have Jeanne Hunter, from Judel Dulong's studio, returning. We will be talking about her new video, upcoming projects and much more.

Interview begins at the 8 minute mark:
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to stymie For This Useful Post:
Old 30-Jul-21, 18:17
Points: 325, Level: 6 Points: 325, Level: 6 Points: 325, Level: 6
Activity: 44.4% Activity: 44.4% Activity: 44.4%

The wait is over! Jeanne finally made her comeback and wrestled in Chicago last week. Went up against Dakkota Grey and Trisha Black. The videos should be available on her site in August.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to tukansam For This Useful Post:
Old 07-Aug-21, 06:17
Points: 325, Level: 6 Points: 325, Level: 6 Points: 325, Level: 6
Activity: 44.4% Activity: 44.4% Activity: 44.4%

The videos have been officially released at: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

I purchased them yesterday and I'll just say they are totally worth it (customer service was 10, within a few hours of purchase the videos were sent by email with a personal message from Jeanne), especially the match against Dakkota. It's rare to see two attractive mature ladies in a real competitive wrestling match now a days. Let's give our support to Jeanne and hopefully we'll see more of her in the future.

PS-Her body scissor move is still as strong as ever. Her opponent found that out quickly in the first match.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Untitled.jpg (222.2 KB, 108 views)
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to tukansam For This Useful Post:
Old 02-Jan-22, 20:32
Points: 707, Level: 10 Points: 707, Level: 10 Points: 707, Level: 10
Activity: 2.0% Activity: 2.0% Activity: 2.0%

Quote:
Are you ready for the Next mixed wrestling evening party?

30th March 2022 - Starting at 6:30pm.

Mini Matches! Fun and games in the ring!
Scissor circles and lots more!

Entry fee £40 for the evening, light buffet included.

More wrestlers will be added soon! Watch this space!

Don't wait any longer! Come and join in the fun and have a roll around with all of the MWC eye candies!

So, come on guys, get booking!

Fee for the Mini Matches are as follows:

5 mins £20

10 Mins £30

15 Mins £40

I'm guessing she'll be part of this event. If you want to sponsor Jeanne and make this match happen just send her an email.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mkwarrior For This Useful Post:
Old 30-May-22, 21:30
Points: 707, Level: 10 Points: 707, Level: 10 Points: 707, Level: 10
Activity: 2.0% Activity: 2.0% Activity: 2.0%

Jeanne had her rematch vs Monica [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] and also did some matches vs other Euro girls including a live match vs Bianca [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] vs Alora Lux [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] and vs Galya [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

I was surprised at how well she did against Bianca. Usually Bianca plows through her opponents, but Jeanne had her working hard and made her feel the strong leg scissors throughout the match. Next I'd like to see her wrestle some of the US sessiongirls like Jennifer Thomas, Skylar Rene, Cheyenne Jewel and especially Robin.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mkwarrior For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Jul-22, 02:03
Points: 631, Level: 9 Points: 631, Level: 9 Points: 631, Level: 9
Activity: 10.4% Activity: 10.4% Activity: 10.4%

Jeanne Hunter made a comeback in June and won a tournament in Chicago. She also had a rematch with Monica in July, I believe. You can purchase a lot of her matches on her website. She is a real sweetheart, too.
The Following User Says Thank You to Margaritaville83 For This Useful Post: