Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Old 14-Nov-21, 17:12
AverageUsername

Default Re: The Midnight Maiden Chronicles

Part 3 - THE CLUB

Veronica and I began searching for a bar after stepping out of the basement of that rusty, old building.

The Sun had already set on this magnificent day, making its leave and ushering in the entrance of the silky white moon.

I thought to myself, "This world isn't all that bad, I made it into my dream career, and I was about to celebrate by going out and taking my first ever sip of alcohol."

We gradually moved further and further into the city as we struggled to find a bar to go to.

I never realized how sparse bars had become, because previously I wasn't actively searching for a place to drink before this night.

Instead, I had been clawing, fighting to survive in this hellish landscape of a broken world, I didn't have time to sit back and relax, have a couple drinks.

Even on my 21st birthday I never thought about drinking, I was too busy scavenging for food in the alleyways.

"Don't you think it's weird that there aren't any bars around anymore." I inquired of Veronica.

"What do you mean, there are tons." Veronica said, perplexed by the question that just came out of my mouth.

"I mean we haven't found a single place to sit down and have a nice drink at."

Just then Veronica understood that I had no clue bars completely changed since the Great Collapse.

"All the people who ran bars up and left their places and relocated to the underground dance clubs after the Great Collapse, where every night they hold special raves through till sunset, that's where were going."

"Oh, I see, so what is a rave." I asked, half embarassed that I didn't know about any of this stuff.

"Girl, where you been all this time, curled up in a hole? Just have fun, dance a little, maybe even find a cute man to hold you close, I know that's my favorite part about these underground clubs."

"Oh, I don't know, what if I am bad at it."

Veronica let out the biggest laugh of the night.

"Dazer, listen to me, you have to chill, I got your back."

That gave me a ton of comfort when she said those words. Knowing I had a jacked wonder woman as my personal guardian wasn't all that bad.

I now was determined to have a good time, fervently changing up the stride in my walk to favor a faster pace as we began to hear noises coming from the abandoned subway stations. We found our rave.

I began to feel the music beats on the floor, the stomping of 1000 feets, pulsating from below, down through my legs and throughout my entire body.

We walked up to this big, black door and knocked three times, to which it opened and in we came to our night of party and pleasure.

As soon as I walked in I was pummeled by the loud music and the intensity of the screaming croud. My brain began to feel like a sponge being squished to every bass note drop. To say I looked out of place would be an understatement.

However, my night was about to take a turn for the better.

I felt someone tap my shoulder from behind, and I turned around to see this 24 year old man wearing an extremely tight, white long sleeved shirt and ripped blue jeans.

"Hi, my name's Jason."

"Hey, ma.. my name's Amy."

"What's that, I couldn't hear you."

I leaned closer to his ear and practically yelled into his face.

"MY NAME'S AMY."

This caused him to step back in shock, as I am pretty sure his ears were ringing after I sent my tone-deafening words straight through his entire body.

I felt extremely embarassed and immediately began retreating away from the conversation. Thats when he yelled out to me.

"Hey. Wait up!"

I was not expecting this reaction out of him.

"Oh, sorry!"

He finally caught up to me and Veronica.

"I got an idea, why don't we continue this conversation in private, away from the crowds and the music, maybe even buy you a few drinks?"

I was hesitant to accept his offer because I wanted to hang out and celebrate with Veronica, but she pushed me to go with him.

"Go on, girl! Don't let me hold you back from having a good time."

"You sure, I just don't feel comfortable leaving you here all alone."

"Don't you worrry about me, I can handle myself. You worry about making some memories with that boy."

"Ok, catch you later!"

"See you later Dazer!"

And with that I let Jason grab and take ahold of my hands as he led me to the back of the rave, where all the hookers went to rent out rooms for a fun time.

"How much for 2 hours ma'am, Jason asked as he tried to secure us a spot in one of their passion rooms."

"230 an hour." Responded the lady at the receptionist desk.

"I can cover that "

I felt so flattered that someone would think so highly of me to just drop 560 bucks right on the spot after only having met me for a few minutes.

"Oh, and does that include drinks?"

"Yes ma'am." The kind receptionist responded.

And with that Jason was handed the keys to our room and we went to go find our spot.

"You don't have to do this all for me, Jason."

"Nonsense, you came here to escape the troubles of the world and have a good time, and that's what I intend for you to do. Spoil yourself just for tonight, you'll thank me later."

I am pretty sure the walls were made soundproof, as I didn't hear a single noise from any of the rooms we passed by on the way over to ours.

After a little bit of walking we finally found it, our quiet, romantic room, the gateway out of this world and into the realm of fantasy.

I had noticed that the previously deafening noise of the club had slowly dissipated into a faint hum of bass beats off in the distance.

This was definitely more my speed.

We closed the door and opened up our drink menu.

"What'll you be having Amy?"

"Um, I don't know yet, I haven't ever really had alcohol before."

"Interesting, what else have you never done before that you would like to do tonight?"

"Well, I was just going to see where the night takes us."

I could tell he was disappointed just a tad by my response.

He had taken the extra time and effort to go out of his way to makd this a pleasureable night for me.

However, I wanted to make him earn me, beg for me. I had never had a boy to play around with, and I quickly devised a delicious plan to get him to succumb to my dirty will.

"How about, I order you something sweet, but with a little kick, kind of like you."

"Sounds perfect, but don't keep me waiting too long, I am an impatient lady who doesn't like to waste time."

This was my first attempt at serious flirtation with a boy, I think it seemed a little too strong as I was saying it out loud, but he turned back and smiled at me before he hastily left the room to order our drinks, practically running to go and order for us, so I guess it worked for him.

As he was away I quickly changed out of my messy day clothes, taking off everything I had except my two piece red bikini swimsuit.

I always had a two-piece bikini swimsuit on underneath my clothes, I couldn't stand how bras and underwear felt compared to bikinis. Bikinis felt so free, so natural to me.

I strategically positoned myself on the bed so that when he comes in, he could see my entire body figure on full display.

A few minutes after I got settled, a knock on the door arrived.

"Hey Amy, its Jason, I got the drinks. Can I come in?"

"Sure, come right on in."

I placed special sexual emphasis in the tone of my voice as I told him to "come on in."

I could tell my outfit was a hit for him as his eyes basically lit up at the sight of my red bikini clad body.

"Wow Amy, you waste no time don't you."

"Well, I figured since you were doing all this for me, the least I could do is make the next 2 hours as pleasureable as it can be."

I could notice his 'friend' start to respond to these sexual teases I performed, running my fingers up and down the side of my hips.

He set the drinks down and proceeded to quickly take off his jeans and shirt, revealing his well toned six pack underneath.

"I got you and I pina coladas. Its sweet with a tiny little kick."

"Just like me, I love it."

He proceeded to lay down on the bed next to me, putting his arm around the back of my shoulders.

"Lets spice this up a little." I told Jason as I began moving closer next to him.

I raised up and over top of his body, swaying my hips on my way down as I took a seat right in his lap.

I could tell my little lap dance excited him a great deal, as his friend began poking me in the rear just a little.

We sat there for awhile, me sipping my pina colada in his lap while he stroked my hair and massaged my shoulders.

I was reaching a level of bliss I had never felt before. I began gulping down the rest of my drink, now having a great desire to change the position we both were in.

I could recognize the effects of what I have called my "inner beast" kicking in, but this time not in preparation for an upcoming fight, but in preparation for an experience of passion and intimacy like none that I had ever had before.

I finished my drink and settled it down onto the sidetable next to the bed.

"Hey. Jason, lets play a little game. Lets see how long you can last under my full control."

"Oh, I would love nothing more than to play you, right now."

"If you feel yourself unable to continue, make sure you tap."

"Got it."

This was going to be different, unique, and special. I had never been able to make a boy submit to me in any way sexually before. I have so many dirty ideas.

I began by turning around in his lap, so we were face-to-face, chest-to-chest. Then, I began working over his hard on with one of my hands, while the other one went around the back of his neck and I pulled him in for some tongue-to-tongue kissing action.

"Ehmmm.... mhmmm... mmm... ehhmmm."

He was loving it, but sadly I don't think this is what he was going to submit to. Plus, this did not turn me on as much as I had hoped.

I pulled away from him, smiling a devilishly seductive smile as I pushed him down flat on his back.

I turn 180 degrees to face his feet once again, and set my ass down on his chest. I wanted to make sure he could take in the view and appreciate it before I started grinding it all over him.

"Hey Jason, how's the view looking back there."

"Like staring straight into the ass of a Roman Goddess, yet it still shines brighter and more beautifully than all the other Goddesses could ever hoped and dreamed of."

"Sounds like you really are enjoying it, I may be convinced to let you get a closer look..."

"Oh yes, please Amy I will do anything for that ass, just say the word."

"I want you to make out all over my ass right now, then and only then will I know you are truly dedicated to me."

Yes, I will Amy, right away."

"Actually, when I am in bed, Amy is gone, I am Goddess Dazer now."

"Yes Goddess Dazer, anything for you."

Finally, he started kissing my ass, repeatedly making sure his kisses lingered for that maximum worshiping effect.

I could hear and feel his wet lips smack into my ass each and every time. I admit I felt a little bad for making him do this, but "bad" at that time felt so "good."

And it wasn't like anyone was watching, it was just the two of us in this magical moment. I couldn't help myself.

After about 25 kisses I told him to stop.

"You have proved your loyalty to Goddess Dazer, Jason. But do you still want this ass after all that?"

"Oh yes please, I really... REALLY do Goddess Dazer."

"I don't believe you."

"No please, I want that sexy, juicy ass right on top of its rightful place, my face."

"Beg a little more, I am almost there."

Oh I felt so empowered with this adrenaline rush of absolute control and domination.

"Please *kiss* let me *kiss* worship your
Ass *kiss* and worship *kiss* you as *kiss* the Goddess *kiss* you are *kiss*."

"Ok, you have successfully convinced me."

I picked my ass up off of his chest and laid it, softly, to rest on top of his face. This was my first ever facesit, and I must say of all the things Jason and I had been doing throughout the night, this one felt sooo gooood to me.

I did so many intimate, amazing movements atop my throne. He continually moaned and heavily breathed into my ass, which the heat actually felt quite nice and turned me on.

With every movement I made, whether it was deepening the depth of his face in my ass, or slowly grinding and dancing while on top of him, I could see the size of his friend grow larger, and ever straighter.

I wanted to push him as far as he could go, so I could win this sexual battle. I had to think of something, and then it hit me.

"Oh Jason, if you really want to satisfy my needs, lick my red, bikini ass clean right now."

"Right away Goddess."

As he began running his tongue through my ass, I grinded myself forward and back in tandem motion with his tongue.

As time went on, he gained more courage to bury himself and his tongue deeper into my ass. I came up with my last resort.

"Jason, what do you feel about me doing a fullweight facesit as a finishing move?"

Seeing as he was still preoccupied with licking deep into my ass, the only real answer I got was a subtle nod I could feel from below.

"Ok, thats enough licking, here comes the main event Jason."

I kept myself in the reverse facesitting pin I already had him secured in, but instead of having my legs laying straddled to each side of his face, I put my legs up and planted only my feet to the sides of his face.

I leaned back and made sure I was covering his entire mouth, nose, and eyes. He was now a prisoner of my ass, and I had no intention of letting him go.

I could tell this move was going to be the one where he submits because he began bucking his whole lower body up, stuggling in this new hold where my ass enveloped his entire face.

I looked behind me to see what was left of his face inside me, and all I could see were tiny slivers of his hair. I had all my weight pushing him down, sinking almost his entire head into the mattress.

His life was under my command at that moment in time, and it felt good.

I shimmied while he continued to struggle in my ass, but he eventually slowed down as he realized there was no escape.

We spent about 9 whole minutes in that position. Best 9 minutes of my life. He put on one last effort to struggle before tapping out as his face started to turn red

I had finally completed my first ever sexual submission, and it felt amazing.

"How did that feel."

"Damn Dazer that was the best hold I have ever been put into." Jason said, still a slight bit overwhelmed from my smother.

"Thanks! This was my first time, and I got to say, you were pretty great yourself."

We laughed, talked a little bit, and went up to grab a water for us to share with each other.

I would take a few sips of water, being extremely slow, emphasizing the size of my mouth around the water bottle.

He would then drink a few sips after me, showcasing how his tongue could slurp the water up very effectively, like he wanted me to see him as a little pet of mine.

Eventually, we both laid down, our bodies up against one another. I raised my left leg up and around his waist, pulling his body tight into mine.

He put his arms around me, stroking my hair once again. I loved it when he did that.

"Mmm, don't stop doing that."

"I won't." He kindly smiled at me and began kissing the side of my neck as I started to brush my leg up and down the side of his body, caressing my hand in a circular motion around his back.

I didn't want this moment to end any time soon.

As soon as we began drifting off into a dream like state of mind, I started to pull off my bikini, wanting to give him all of my heart.

However, my strip was cut off as a note was slipped down below the door.

We both noticed this, and he started to get up, but I wanted to be the one to show his my catwalk to the door.

"Oh no, I got it."

I crawled off the bed like a cat, showing him my ass with each defined movement of my body.

I got down and walked to the door, making sure my hips ever so slightly swayed in the direction each of my steps take. I pulled the note up off the floor, making sure I fully squated all the way down.

Then, I stood up to read the note.

"Amy Dazer, report to the Midnight Maiden's at once. There is a limo waiting outside for you and Veronica. The limo leaves in 5 minutes."

"UGH, I am so sorry that I have to cut this short Jason, but I have to go."

"That's fine, we had more than enough fun to satisfy us until our paths meet again right?"

"For sure, and I kind of like how chill this relationship is. No boyfriend or girlfriend labels, just passionate love. We should definitely do this again when we meet up. Until next time Jason."

"Until next time Goddess Dazer."

I started to put myself back into my street clothes, making sure I showcased my ass when I bent down, and extended the arch in my back.

To this Jason let out the most adorable chuckle.

"You're such a tease."

"I just like to keep my man wanting more."

With that, I left the room.

I can't believe how awesome this felt. I was getting my dream job, became friends with Veronica, and got to have some fun in bed with a boy for the very first time.

I hadn't felt like this kind of joy since Dad passed away, I have long awaited for this feeling to return to me.

I gradually made my way to the exit, solemnly stepping out the door. Leaving this place was extremely hard for me to do. I wish I could have stayed in there forever, continually dancing in the darkness with Jason by my side.

However, I was a Midnight Maiden now. I have responsibilities. I can't screw this up.

I proudly marched forward to the limo, where I was greeted by a tall, old man who was going to drive us to HQ. Previously, I thought this was an all-around womens only organization. Clearly, there was much I had yet to learn.

"I see someone had a fun night." Veronica stated as I got myself comfortable.

I couldn't help but smile, the feelings of having a boy admire and cherish me in the most deepest of ways had me on an emotional high.

But before I could respond, I noticed someone else was in the car.

"Hi ladies, I wanted to make sure I would personally see to it that you make it to Headquarters safely."

"And you are...?" Veronica asked in a very polite manner.

"I am the founder of the Midnight Maidens, you can call me Mistress Maiden."

I began to recognize her, I know I had seen that face before, but where...

"Hey, don't I know you from somewhere?"

She started to open her mouth to speak, but I quickly halted her as I figured out where I knew her from.

"OH, you were the woman who broke in and left the invitation on my kitchen table, I thought I had recognized those deep blue eyes!"

"Yeah, that was me, I like to get out of the office every so often and do my own recruiting, I hand selected you and Veronica. I knew you two would make it to the top."

Veronica and I instantly blushed as we received compliments from the woman in charge.

"Anyways, I also came so I could answer any questions you have before we arrive at Headquarters. Fire away."

"I think you should go first Dazer, I need time to think of some of the questions I want to ask."

"Thanks V!"

I already had a list of questions stored in my mind for this exact occasion, but I wasn't going to bombard Mistress Maiden with all of them at once.

"How do you guys run the world from the shadows?"

"That is an excellent question. We are the sole governmental organization in the world because we make sure no other organization can rise up to take our place. When they try to do that, we snatch their leaders, bring them back to our Headquarters, punish them to the brink of mental breakdown, and build them back up from there. We also have multiple headquarters in each nation which report back to us. However, we are not especially keen on the govenmental and political processes of our organization, so we take previous leaders that we have captured and let them determine all the political, judicial, and legislative actions for the Midnight Maidens after they have been rehabilitated."

"What if they do something that you don't like, or rebel against your wishes?"

"That is where our punishment program comes into play. If anyone, male or female, disobeys the rules and steps out of line, they get sent to the punishment center for a certain amount of time. They are assigned a punishment officer, who will see to it the type and the severity of their punishment. Then, that officer dishes it out."

"Ok, one last question, how do me and Veronica rise up the ranks in our program."

"So, as you may know there are three programs: the Punishment program, Agent of the Night Recruiter program, and Midnight Maiden programs. Each program has a strict skill level associated with it, and you can see this in the colors of the outfits you will be wearing. Since you two are recruits, you will be wearing green outfits, to signify lowest level. As you work hard and show signs of worth and perseverance, you can upgrade your outfit from green to blue. Next level goes from blue to purple. Finally, the last level goes from purple to black."

I wanted to write all this stuff down, but I didn't have anything to do it with. I just resolved to storing this in my memory for now.

Veronica could only come up with one question after I covered almost all the basics.

"What is the situation with outsiders, can we bring any inside if we really like them?"

"Absolutely not, we have to preserve the secret of our organization. If you were to do that, they would not be allowed to leave, ever. So, if you really like that person, never bring them to Headquarters."

"Yes ma'am."

And with that we rode the rest of the way there in silence.

I gradually fell asleep, resting my body on the limo's long couch and my head on a soft, fluffy pillow.

END OF PART 3

Note: I was originally planning on making part three be all about their arrival and integration into the headquarters, but I figured the story need a break from the high intensity fights and character backstory to allow for some more fantasy/pleasure. So, I put off talking about Headquarters until part four and instead made part three mostly about Amy's pleasure high at the club.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 14-Nov-21, 18:03
Points: 17,851, Level: 58 Points: 17,851, Level: 58 Points: 17,851, Level: 58
Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,298 Times in 1,523 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by AverageUsername [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I put off talking about Headquarters until part four and instead made part three mostly about Amy's pleasure high at the club.
Thank you for that, mate.
Old 14-Nov-21, 21:43
Points: 5,685, Level: 32 Points: 5,685, Level: 32 Points: 5,685, Level: 32
Activity: 31.0% Activity: 31.0% Activity: 31.0%
Last Achievements

Great series so far, keep it up!
Old 15-Nov-21, 21:10
AverageUsername

Because thanksgiving is coming up, I wanted to give my readers a little present to show how much I am thankful for their support. Here are the titles of part 4, part 5, and part 6. Let the plot guessing games begin!

Part 4 - ARRIVAL MIND GAMES
Part 5 - GREEN TO PURPLE
Part 6 - JASON RETURNS (Massive plot twist here, very surprising)
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 16-Nov-21, 17:09
AverageUsername

Part 4 - ARRIVAL MIND GAMES

It had been at least an hour since we left the club, and I was starting to get fidgety from all this sitting around in the limo.

"Is headquarters close? I really need to get out of this car and move around."

Mistress Maiden smirked at my question, "You don't like to be in the same place for too long, I like that about you Dazer. Anyways, we should be there in any moment."

Practically three minutes after she said that, we became enveloped in a white haze of mist and fog.

For a split second, I couldn't tell if we were travelling foward or up a hill or down a slope. It was as if we had entered into a new reality, the ground retreating away from the car.

However, as fast as we became enveloped by this fog, we burst out of the haze to this beautiful, secluded oasis landscape.

I couldn't help but gasp in awe and wonderment, I had never seen something so naturally beautiful. It truly was a sight to behold.

"This place is something else!" Veronica said, both of us having involuntarily opened our mouths at the impressiveness of it all.

"I apologize in advance if, when you step through our gates and into Headquarters, you don't receive an all out recruits welcome. We normally would have all our best Black Skill Level Maidens line up and give you an honorary welcome salute, but we have been busy preparing as of late."

"Preparing for what?" I curiously asked Mistress Maiden, having noticed her mind beginning to wander off in thought.

"We are preparing for something big, I can't quite share all the details at the moment, but lets just say a war is not too far off the horizon."

"We can handle whoever comes knocking on our doorstep. The Mignight Maidens never back down, we're ruthless, show no mercy!" Veronica cheered.

The mood was instantly lifted by Veronica's comment, and the car was parked just outside the tall, grey, heavily fortified gate.

We each stepped out of the car, grateful to finally be able to walk on our feet again. Slowly, but surely, the gate gradually opened up to reveal the entirety of Headquarters to us.

We walked across the main, square shaped plaza, where we could see mostly Purple and Black Skill Levelers training and sparring hard at each other.

I thought practicing and sparring fights were supposed to be non-lethal, but apparently at purple and black skill levels you were expected to win any and all fights using whatever means necessary.

"Welcome to HQ ladies." Mistress Maiden showed each of us to our small, cramped room, before leaving us with one last thing to do.

"If I were either one of you, I would rest up. Mandatory curfew starts at moonrise every night, and you both have an early day tomorrow with Orientation and Initiation at four in the morning."

"Yes ma'am." We both said simultaneously, to which she made her exit.

I noticed how low the ceiling of our room was, and I did not care for it. It felt like they were trying to fit me and Veronica into a one person room, and it was SMALL.

I opened the cabinets, to which we both found green outfits already stocked for tomorrow. I couldn't wait to wake up to my new reality.

"Good night V!"

"G'Night, Dazer."

(4 oclock the next morning)

I was startled awake by the sound of airhorns and overbearing noise from the bustling crowd of green clothed recruits in the main center area of the compound.

I quickly went to wake up Veronica as I began putting green gear on myself.

"Wake UP, V! You don't want to be late for orientation!"

It took some convincing, but she finally got her sleepy ass self out of bed to tackle the day. I was already marching toward the growing crowd in the front courtyard when Veronica eventually caught up to me.

"Thanks for getting me up, I don't know what I would have done if I missed this."

"Don't mention it."

As we began shuffling forward for a better vantage point in the crowd, one of the few purple outfitted girls I could see in this sea of green recruits stood up and began to deliver her orientation address.

"Good morning recruits, first off I want to say congratulations on making it this far in the race to become the ultimate Midnight Maiden. Normally it would be a black skill level maiden up here delivering this speech to you, but as some of you might have heard, we are preparing for a possible upcoming imminent threat on our organization, a threat larger than any we have ever seen before. Consequently, I have been assigned the duty to inform you the basics of how to navigate your approach to this new life. Many of you have made it this far because of your physical prowess in your region. However, fights aren't only about the physical aspect. More often than not, the will of the minds will beat out the will of the fists. That being said, by the end of the day, you will know whether you want to continue in the Midnight Maiden program or if you want to transfer to a less intense program. You will not be allowed to progress in any of the programs until you take the Initiation mental test. This test will mess with your mind, pull at your heart strings, and call you to make extremely tough decisions. If you perform well, you will be able to begin training tomorrow. If not, I am sure the Punishment program could always use more entrants. Everyone will be chosen at random to take the test throughout the day. Please return to your rooms and wait to be called. Good luck recruits."

As we all returned to our rooms, I couldn't help but writhe in my anxiety for what should happen when I am called to take the test. I have never been mentally evaluated before. This was going to be interesting.

Two knocks on the door came as I was starting to settle down my nerves.

"Veronica, you're up, report to the chamber room. You're next Dazer."

Phew, I was glad I was coming in second. I could ask Veronica how it went and go from there.

After about ten to fifteen minutes, the door to our room came open and in came Veronica.

"How'd it go? Did you pass?"

"I won't get the results until tomorrow, but let me warn you that it was TOUGH, and I mean it. You better be prepared to show your mental strength Dazer. Hardest thing I have had to do in my life."

I immediately sank into sorrow, I don't think my inner beast can help me with this one.

Previously, it would have worked for any physical challenge I may have had, but in terms of mental challenges, there was nothing I could do to prepare me for this defining moment in my life.

"Dazer, you're on deck, come with me."

I proceeded with heavy steps out the door and to the chamber room.

As I walked into the room, I saw a two-way mirror, and a young 17 year old boy tied up and blindfolded in a chair.

"Ok Dazer, the object of this exam is simple, simply knock him out and you can ace this test. Fail, and you will not be permitted to progress any further in our program."

Sounds simple enough, I have knocked out my fair share of boys out on the streets, what's one more guy got to stand in the way of achieving my full potential?

"Great, put me in, I'm ready."

I proceeded to open the door, but the instructor grabbed my hand before I could turn the knob and looked me intently in the eyes.

I could sense her deep seriousness when she said these confidence striking words.

"Don't be so hasty to take your challenges head on Dazer, some tasks are best completed with time and patience. Besides, you didn't let me finish my instructions."

"Oh, sorry."

I backed away from the door, my cheeks blushing pink in embarassment for my childish impulsivity.

She resumed reading her instruction pamphlet.

"At first glance, this test might seem easy and something that should come as second nature to you..."

'If you had waited one more second Dazer' I scolded myself in my head as I continued to listen.

"...but I assure you, there is a reason many new recruits choose to exit the program because of this test. A test as simple as taking down a random teenage boy is not going to help us evaluate who you are as a fighter, you have already proved your physical aptitude if you made it this far. This test is a battle against yourself, specifically your mind. We have specially designed a unique serum for you to drink before this test. This serum will dig deep into your darkest memories and find the weakest part of you to bring out in the teenage boy you see before you. Your mind will trick you into thinking that this is wrong, that you shouldn't hurt this person. I assure you, if you are worthy of our program you must overcome the deceptions of your mind and take this boy out. Take all the time you need to complete this objective, as the test is neither timed or evaluated on how fast you complete it. Make sure that you have totally knocked out your opponent before you call us in, because you WILL be graded on the damage done to your opponent. After all is said and done, you will receive the antidote and be allowed back to your room. Good luck, and if you have any questions please pose them now to your instructor. Otherwise you will now be administered the serum and permitted to enter the chamber."

"Do you have any questions for me?"

"Any advice?"

"The serum will make your hallucinations seem very real, don't trust them. Trust what you already know and go from there."

"Ok, I think I am ready."

And with that she handed me the serum, halfway filled up in a shot glass.

"The effects will be immediate, so I suggest you not hesitate to begin the process of knocking him out."

"Will do."

I lugged down the serum, went straight for the door, turned the knob, and let the mind games begin.

Instantly, I became speechless at what I was beholding in front of me.

"Dad... Dad?! Oh my gosh is it you??!!!"

I was no longer seeing a random teenage boy tied up and gagged, but my grown, adult Dad who I haven't seen in years.

It shattered my heart to see him helpless, chained against that chair, unable to speak back to me. I had to release him from his situation.

"Hold on, I got you Dad."

I couldn't believe what I was seeing and doing. A minute ago I would have had no second thoughts at pummeling this boy, but now my mind was playing such a dirty, nasty, back-handed trick on me.

I released my Dad from his constraints and started embracing him in a long overdo hug. To this, my Dad began squeezing me back, except he gradually started adding more and more pressure to his hold around me.

"Dad, I... can't... BREATHE!"

Just then my Dad spoke his first words to me since he left us to fight in the war.

"How could you let me leave? I trusted you and your mother to be by my side, and you let me DIE! You're a coward, and you don't deserve to be here."

It was as if my worst thoughts, my shame, fear, guilt over my Dad's death was manifesting itself in this illusionary experience.

My Dad let go of me, finally allowing me some air through which to breathe from.

"I.. I'm sorry, I never meant for anything to happen to you..."

"Not good enough."

Just then, he pushed me to the ground and moved to the side of my head, raising his left foot in the air and dropping it down onto my neck. He began to drive his foot down into my airway.

I grabbed ahold of his ankle, desperately trying to raise it off the ground as I began to cough and gag at the pressure he was applying.

"Now you can feel what it was like for me to die, helpless, alone, and afraid."

I knew I was fading fast, any longer and I could black out from oxygen depravation.

I closed my eyes, drowned out all of my thoughts and recentered my focus on myself and the moment I was in right now.

After 10 seconds of inner reconcentration, I opened my eyes, renewed and reinvigorated.

This time, I called upon my inner beast to give me a little boost of strength. I grabbed his foot and successfully lifted his leg up off of my neck, kicked both of my legs up in the air, rolled to my stomach, and locked my feet around the back of his neck.

I was now at a 70 degree angle to the floor, my arms still grabbing ahold of his foot and my legs up in the air, locked around his head.

I shifted my body back, pulling his leg back with me, using my momentum to pull his head deeper into my legs.

He eventually hit the floor, as we were both now parallel to the ground.

I still kept ahold of his foot, planning to pull it back as I squeezed harder in my hold.

"Amy, sweetie, why are you doing this, haven't you hurt me enough."

I knew I had to address this issue, or I would not be able to pass this test. I let out all of my pent up emotions and feelings toward him, all at once.

"Dad, I am tired of beating myself up over your death. I have gone all my life wondering if I could've done something or gone with you to prevent your death. But I was a child, I needed my Dad there for me during my formative years. The reality is, you were a capable adult, and you made a stupid decision to go fight wars instead of supporting your family. I will hold myself responsible no more. And I think you would be proud of the woman I have become. I am independent, fiercely loyal, and can fend for myself in tough situations. My experiences and losses have changed me for the better, and I am ready to move past my struggles with you. You cannot control my life, my thoughts, anymore."

As soon as I finished spewing my emotional baggage to this teenage boy, something remarkable happened. I could see through the serum's effects and remember who I was fighting.

I instantly switched gears, pulling his leg up to an 100 degree angle from the floor. I also began squeezing my legs. My scissor, leg pull combo was devastating, and I could tell he would be knocked out by this position.

But, was it good enough for the judging? I decided to take it up a notch. I changed my headscissor into a figure four chokehold, squeezing my legs together and resting my ass on top of his mouth. I made sure I could see his eyes as the life fled from his body.

I pulled his leg up and over my shoulder, as I leaned back and applied more pressure on his head, my legs squeezing him under my entire body weight. I felt the vibrations from his muffled screams under my ass. He could not get any air out of this hold.

After I realized his body couldn't contort any further, I let time do the work in his fight against my obvious domination.

He tried tapping out, I simply reapplied even more pressure to my legs and more body weight on top of his head each time he tapped. He was fading.

I looked behind my back and down to the ground at his eyes, clearly expressing an immense amount of suffering. His face was turning a shade of purple as his eyes slowly closed shut.

I remembered what the instructor said about calling them in to check my work. I knew I had to make sure he was completely knocked out, sufffocated under my ass.

As he became motionless, I let go of his leg and relaxed my figure four, switching it up for a reverse facesit. I smothered him for a good 3.5 minutes, even though he lay lifeless underneath me.

I wondered if I killed him... but then again, if I passed this test I truly wouldn't care either way what happened to this stranger.

I got up from on top of him, him still laying motionless, and I walked out of the room.

"I am done, you can check him out now."

I was handed the antidote as two evaluation officers ran into the room to see what condition I left him in.

I noticed Mistress Maiden was outside the chamber room, talking with the instructor. The instructor pulled me over for a quick question.

"Hey Dazer, how did you do that?"

"Do what?"

"Overcome your fears so easily?"

"Oh, I just looked beyond the serum's illusion and saw who I was truly fighting."

"Interesting."

She began writing down notes as she and Mistress Maiden resumed their conversation.

I thought I was in trouble, that I had done something wrong... that is until I stepped out into the main courtyard.

A huge crowd of blue skill levelers were awaiting my exit, screaming my name for all of headquarters to hear. Clearly, I had missed something because I had no clue what was going on.

I stepped through the crowd to get back to my room, receiving many compliments and words of praise.

"Great job, Amy!"

"You are an inspiration!"

"You crushed it!"

Just then, Mistress Maiden and the instructor stepped out to address the crowd.

Mistress Maiden gathered everyone around for the big announcement, she looked very excited, the most excited I had seen her since we arrived.

"Attention everyone! It is my pleasure to announce we have a new Chamber Room Record, 5 minutes, 28 seconds, set by one of my handpicked recruits Amy Dazer!"

The crowd roared even louder than the first time, I even saw three purple levelers and a black leveler clapping and cheering off in the distance, away from the crowds.

The celebration was short lived as I was beginning to make my exit out of the massive crowd. The instructor's voice rang through the courtyard.

"ALRIGHT, everyone back to your quarters, we all got work to do."

And with that the noise became quiet, individual conversations, and eventually pure silence as more women were called to the chamber room.

I entered my room, filled with joy, while Veronica was already fast asleep. She must have had struggled much more in the chamber than I did if she was so tired to not wake up from the loud cheers earlier.

As I put myself to rest, I began recalling the events of the past day, what went down in the chamber room, and I couldn't wrap my head around it.

It felt like I was in that room for 20 minutes! I guess the serum also messes with your perception of time. Still, I was glad for the recognition I fought so hard to deserve, but now I had an expectation to perform and a target on my back.

Things were beginning to heat up, and we won't even receive our scores until tomorrow.

I talked myself down from my adrenaline rush, and finally fell asleep.

END OF PART 4

Notes: Nothing too big here in terms of notes, just that part 4 and part 5 establish background for a huge climax and turning point in the story in part 6.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 17-Nov-21, 06:53
AverageUsername

Midnight Maidens Update - I will be posting part 5 before thanksgiving week. I will be taking a break from writing this story after part 5, and instead begin writing part 1 of a 2 part series requested by one of my readers. I should resume work on part 6 of this story after posting part 1 of the other story.

Happy Holidays everybody!
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 17-Nov-21, 12:27
Points: 25,842, Level: 70 Points: 25,842, Level: 70 Points: 25,842, Level: 70
Activity: 47.6% Activity: 47.6% Activity: 47.6%
Last Achievements

Thanked 4,382 Times in 1,049 Posts

Thanks by the stories, I have hope read fem vs fem
Old 19-Nov-21, 16:21
AverageUsername

Part 5 - GREEN TO PURPLE (TO WHITE)

I woke up the next morning, anxiously awaiting the score I was going to get. Two loud bangs woke us up from outside the door.

"Amy Dazer, report to Mistress Maiden's quarters at once."

I rushed out of bed and threw on my outfit, bolting out the door. I arrived at Mistress Maiden's quarters, still half asleep, but ready to tackle the day.

I knocked three times on the door.

"Come on in."

I opened the door and proudly marched in, awaiting my fate. It was time to see if I could progress further in the program, or if I was to be sent to a new one.

"So, did I make it in?"

"Are you kidding? You broke the record! Of course you are in. But that isn't what I brought you here to talk about."

"Then, what is it?"

"You are aware that we have been preparing for a major conflict, correct?"

"Mhmm, the black and purple skill levelers have been hard at work."

"Yes, that's good and all, but I fear it won't be enough."

"What do you mean?"

"Amy, I think you deserve to know more about what we are currently dealing with. The enemy on the horizon are called the Sunset Samurais. They train in the art of sword combat. We have a long standing rivalry with them. When one empire rises, another comes to meet it in combat. The conflict has never escalated into all out war as of yet, but I fear that time is near."

"Why are you telling me all of this."

"Because I believe you are special Amy Dazer, you are the key to preserving our legacy."

"I still don't understand."

"The Sunset Samurai are highly trained, lethal assassins who rely on weapons to fight. I fear even our most highly decorated warriors will be no match for the coming conflict. Should anything happen to me, I need to know you will be ready to take my place. So, from now on I will be promoting you to White Skill Level, the highest honor I can bestow upon one of my students."

"Whoa, whoa! I haven't even begun my training, and you expect me to be your protege?"

"I understand your concerns, that is why I will be training you from sun up to sun down every day, one-on-one, until you can beat me in every single way possible."

"How will I know when I am ready?"

"You won't, but when the day of destruction shall come, you'll know what to do."

And with that, I began training and earning my way up to the white skill level day after day.

I honed my skills, built up my muscles, and became one with myself as I developed my street fighter technique into a street warrior technique.

One thing I focused on was increasing my agility. My footwork was already highly efficient, but I needed more flips, tricks, and acrobatics to help open up more ways to bring my enemies down.

As for me and Veronica, we gradually fell out of touch as we didn't get to see each other throughout each day. The only time we could talk was at night, and we were both too tired to talk by the time we went to bed. I did notice she was struggling with progressing from purple to black. She was one of the best purple levelers out there, but she couldn't find new ways to beat her opponents besides pummeling them to death with her brute strength.

At first, my training and one-on-ones with Mistress Maiden were pretty one-sided. She would easily point out my flaws and areas of weakness. However, after a few months, I got the hang of it. I was taking her down consistently day after day.

Things were finally starting to click... until one day it all came crumbling down on top of me.

Notes - Alright, I know it's short, but it is setting up the story for a REALLY LONG part 6. Just to recap, Amy has progressed from green to white, Veronica has progressed from Green to Purple.

After Part 6 I am going to give you guys three options (You can start voting on the options right now if you want).

Option 1 - I leave Midnight Maiden's at part 6 and keep going with Punishment University

Option 2 - I leave Midnight Maiden's at part 6 and start a new series (similar to Bboys VS Yoga Girls) called "Bikini Beauties VS Surfer Dudes | The Sandstorm Wrestling Tournament"

Option 3 - I continue Midnight Maidens

For now, I will be taking a break over the next week for Thanksgiving, and will be releasing a requested story for when I return.

Thanks again to all my readers! You guys are amazing.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 19-Nov-21, 16:55
Points: 25,842, Level: 70 Points: 25,842, Level: 70 Points: 25,842, Level: 70
Activity: 47.6% Activity: 47.6% Activity: 47.6%
Last Achievements

Thanked 4,382 Times in 1,049 Posts

Please continue Midnight Maidens
The Following User Says Thank You to sugoishadow For This Useful Post:
Old 19-Nov-21, 21:05
Points: 5,685, Level: 32 Points: 5,685, Level: 32 Points: 5,685, Level: 32
Activity: 31.0% Activity: 31.0% Activity: 31.0%