Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Session Reviews

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 01-Apr-19, 17:11
Points: 11,858, Level: 47 Points: 11,858, Level: 47 Points: 11,858, Level: 47
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Club Q session reviews

How are the experiences with Mizuki? The tatooted domina from the early scissor godess clips? She is curtrently staying in Den Haag, netherlands.
Old 05-Apr-19, 06:09
Points: 3,271, Level: 23 Points: 3,271, Level: 23 Points: 3,271, Level: 23
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixedwrestler08 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
How are the experiences with Mizuki? The tatooted domina from the early scissor godess clips? She is curtrently staying in Den Haag, netherlands.
She’s an unborn sadistic woman. She is all rounded. Her striking, groin kick, submission holds and scissorholds are first class. Especially for headscissor, it can knockout ordinary man in 5s.

On the down side, she’s not too happy to adjust the strength. Some victims may find her sessions too harsh.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to slave_john_hk For This Useful Post:
Old 09-May-19, 15:10
Points: 3,696, Level: 25 Points: 3,696, Level: 25 Points: 3,696, Level: 25
Last Achievements

What's up fellas (and ladies if there are any), just wanted to come in and drop my quick review of my experience since I gained a lot of insight from this thread and I wanted to give back.

Today I had a session with Maria, it was my first session ever. For a little backstory, I have been in Japan since May 3 (today is may 9). I was in Osaka for a few days before taking the bullet train to Tokyo on the 7th. I sent an email to samurai (the club q boss) on the 6th to ask if I could get a session. After some back and forth discussing the timing and price, he instructed me to the Ministop in shibuya which is a really short walk from the club-q "dojo" we'll call it.

Samurai emailed me at 4:50, 10 minutes before my session to make sure I was at the meetup point. I confirmed and he said he was sending Maria over. I waited on the corner and she came up and tapped me on the shoulder. As others have mentioned, she was dressed like a business lady, not a suit but definitely business clothes. She walked me to the dojo and gave me a towel and asked me to shower before the session. I had brought my backpack with some deodorant, shorts and a t-shirt. I showered and then waited after changing my clothes. Maria said to call her when I was ready, she wore a gi top over a bikini (as i requested from samurai) and her blackbelt. We chatted for a few minutes to go over the terms (no punching, no kicking, submissions ok, judo and wrestling holds ok) then talked a little bit casually while stretching. I told her my sensitive spots to avoid and she very graciously complied and assured me she would not hurt them. She tripped me to the ground and went to work.

She said "do you like pain?" as she held me down in side control and trapped my arm between her thighs. I did, and so she happily complied. "Just don't break it" I plead, she assured me she wouldn't. "Of course not."

Her English is very good, by the way. Not fully fluent but I'd say conversational for sure. We talked about a lot of stuff, a lot about how out of shape I am and how strong she is. All this while she worked me over effortlessly, only interrupting our conversation to sit on my face or choke me. She was very considerate and always asking to make sure I was ok. She choked me every which way I can think of. She asked early on in the session if I wanted to be choked out and I said yes! She seemed surprised, she said it a few different ways to make sure. "Pass out? Black out? Faint?" She ended up putting me out 2 or 3 times, I honestly don't remember. I know once for sure was the patented club q figure 4, another time she sat on my chest and dug her heels into my carotid arteries. A third might have been a sleeper hold? I don't really remember, but while I was out it felt like a long time but only seconds had passed. I had full dreams and woke up wondering if I was alive and how I got there. Maria was smiling over me saying "good morning! wake up!" very sweetly. She's a goddess, not to gush. At one point she was sitting on my chest, holding the ropes to keep me down and putting her feet all over my face. I asked her if it was ok to kiss her calves and feet and she said yes. Honestly, I am not really a foot guy but I was really turned on by her so it only felt natural at that point. She made some ooing and ahhing noises, like she was enjoying it, but who knows. She let me kiss her feet and suck on her toes. At one point she even started kind of forcing her big toe into my mouth. Very sexy.

Before I knew it, Maria told me time was over. She asked me if I had any special requests. I had negotiated a hand job with samurai in the email previously (at the suggestion of someone in this thread) so I was hoping for that at this point. I said "Handjob? Blowjob? A million dollars? What kind of requests are we talking about." She laughed and told me to go shower. I was a bit miffed because for some reason in my head I thought it was 15000 for 2 hours, but after looking at the website (and the DVD boxes) it is indeed 15000 for 1 hour. No handjob, sadly, but I feel bad for even complaining given how much fun I had in the session. I showered once again, put my street clothes back on, gathered my stuff and told Maria I was ready to leave. She gave me a Japanese energy drink, a hug and opened the door and made sure I made it back to the street.

I went back to the ministop and looked up the address for Q-Point, the dvd shop for club q. I saw on the website that it mentions calling ahead to ensure that someone will be there, so I sent samurai an email to ask if I could buy some DVDs. He never responded to that email, but I walked over there anyway (about 10 minutes away), I figured if there was no one there, I could call and wait. I needed a rest anyway. It was a bit tricky to find the store (its on the 7th floor of a building, the hallway to the elevator is tucked inconspicuously between 2 other businesses, if you weren't looking for it, you might never notice it). Once you find the right hallway off the street you can clearly see the black on yellow that says "Q-Point", it's on the 7th floor so you walk down the hallway and take an elevator up. The elevator opens into a very small hallway and the door is basically right in front of you. The shop is a little claustrophobic, there's a desk where the guy who operates it sits (not sure if he was samurai or not, when i finally checked out he did ask if I had just had a session today). The walls are lined with DVDs and any additional space in the store is boxes full of DVDs, covers, additional discs or amazon boxes. I have looked thru the list of club-q DVDs many times so I had a pretty good idea of what I wanted (mostly anything with judogis or YUNI in it). I ended up grabbing 5 DVDs, I was ready to check out, but the guy behind the desk told me if I bought a new release I could get one of my other DVDs free. Not gonna say no to a free DVD, so even though the new stuff didn't look particularly interesting to me (its all good, but for 8000 yen, almost 80 dollars USD, I want to get something specifically tailored to my perversions) I grabbed a new release and brought it up. He said I could do 2 new releases for 2 free DVDs, so I grabbed another. At this point it was time to pay and I was a bit short on yen (cash only), I had picked up almost 50000 yen worth of DVDs, so I asked if he could point me to an ATM. He directed me down the street to a 7-11, about 400m away. Little bit of a walk but only took about 10 minutes round trip. When I got back, I pulled out my 50000 yen and he showed me the calculator he used to total up the transaction, about 43000, I gave him 50000 and he said "discount OK" and handed me back 10000 yen, a class act. I got 7 DVDs for 40000 yen, a pricey trip but to support the business I think it's very worth it.

After leaving the store and walking back towards Shibuya station, I already sent samurai an email asking if he could fit me in for another session before I leave Tokyo on monday. Fingers crossed I'll get another session with a different girl, maybe get that handy I missed out on.

Thanks for reading! I hope this helps other people have sessions at club-q in the future. I'll monitor this thread for a few days to field any questions when I'm in my hotel room.

One thing that is a bit weird is that since Maria knocked me out, my right thumb and index finger are slightly numb. I can still use them to type, but they have that stingy feeling of your foot being asleep. Anyone experienced that?
edit: after some quick reading, it looks like it may be paresthesis from one of the many armbars she put me in. Should go away in a couple days, i hope.

Anyhow, I wish you all the best in your sessions at club-q!

Last edited by nine11007; 09-May-19 at 15:49.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to nine11007 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-May-19, 01:48
Points: 79, Level: 1 Points: 79, Level: 1 Points: 79, Level: 1
Activity: 1.9% Activity: 1.9% Activity: 1.9%

This was an amazing review...it makes me more certain that I will do this! I would just request Maria be a little slightly meaner I want to get beat up a bit. Hope they can accommodate being slightly less sweet ahha. Regarding the special requests .. do you think you can touch yourself? I'm a foot and butt guy I'm sure I could find something to do.
Old 10-May-19, 06:54
KO inquisitor
Points: 16,731, Level: 56 Points: 16,731, Level: 56 Points: 16,731, Level: 56
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,231 Times in 499 Posts

very nice review. I'm actually very curious on how does Maria look face wise since shes always convered herself with a mask in the videos. Does she wear a mask when she sessions? How did her famous figure 4 feel like??
The Following User Says Thank You to mcginty For This Useful Post:
Old 10-May-19, 07:08
Points: 10,096, Level: 43 Points: 10,096, Level: 43 Points: 10,096, Level: 43
Last Achievements

May I ask why she was surprised when you said you wanted to be knocked out?
Old 10-May-19, 08:57
KO inquisitor
Last Achievements

more questions

Do you know why there so much secrecy for mclubq "dogo". Like, why didn't samurai just tell you the exact location so you can get there yourself? How did Maria find you??

Thanks for answering them
Old 10-May-19, 09:02
Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49
Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,425 Times in 1,106 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by nine11007 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Before I knew it, Maria told me time was over. She asked me if I had any special requests. I had negotiated a hand job with samurai in the email previously (at the suggestion of someone in this thread) so I was hoping for that at this point. I said "Handjob? Blowjob? A million dollars? What kind of requests are we talking about." She laughed and told me to go shower. I was a bit miffed because for some reason in my head I thought it was 15000 for 2 hours, but after looking at the website (and the DVD boxes) it is indeed 15000 for 1 hour. No handjob, sadly,
15,000 yen ($136 dollars) is a great price for a session. Best I've ever seen. Does club-Q offer handjobs?

Japan is expensive, so it's an expensive trip unless you happen to be there, but 15,000 yen is a bargain.
The Following User Says Thank You to LicensetoKill For This Useful Post:
Old 10-May-19, 12:05
Points: 3,696, Level: 25 Points: 3,696, Level: 25 Points: 3,696, Level: 25
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by japanKO [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
This was an amazing review...it makes me more certain that I will do this! I would just request Maria be a little slightly meaner I want to get beat up a bit. Hope they can accommodate being slightly less sweet ahha. Regarding the special requests .. do you think you can touch yourself? I'm a foot and butt guy I'm sure I could find something to do.
She was plenty mean, those holds hurt! And she still did play punch and kick me, and even those hurt, but clearly not seriously and not enough to bruise or hurt much more than my pride. She is a blackbelt in karate after all, striking is probably her favorite. After my last KO she actually slapped me around a bit to wake me up, like hard slapping, but not malicious hard.

Not sure about self service, I would assume it depends on the lady. The soap in the shower is actually very slippery, I had considered finishing myself in there after the session, but I didn't. I don't think Maria herself would have wanted me to self service in the ring during the session, if I had to guess, but I don't know. Sorry!

Quote:
very nice review. I'm actually very curious on how does Maria look face wise since shes always convered herself with a mask in the videos. Does she wear a mask when she sessions? How did her famous figure 4 feel like??
The mask is just for videos. There actually some early videos out there that she made wearing Roxy shorts/top that she shows the bottom half of her face but wears big sunglasses. If you combine that with her more recent stuff where she wears the mask, you can get a decent idea of what she looks like. She's not ugly, but (like most Japanese people) I think she is self-conscious about her teeth. She did not wear anything on her face or head for my session.

Well, when she slapped the figure 4 on I immediately knew I was in trouble, I can tell you that. It was scary at first and it only got worse from there (scary in a good way, if you like pain or being knocked out). I was using both of my hands to tap on her thigh/knee and she grabbed my wrists so I couldn't tap anymore and then I was out. I had agreed to be knocked out before this point already, so not letting me go when I tapped was to be expected. It was scary, but really fun. I kind of trusted Maria implicitly because I have seen her knock out so many people in videos in the proper way and extremely quickly/efficiently, so I wasn't worried at all about letting her knock me out.

Quote:
May I ask why she was surprised when you said you wanted to be knocked out?
I assume because I told her it was my first ever session and that's a pretty scary thing to do. Letting a stranger knock you unconscious in a foreign country when you've never done it before sounds like a pretty scary thing, but I knew I was in good hands. I haven't felt unsafe in Japan a single time yet and this was no exception.

Quote:
more questions

Do you know why there so much secrecy for mclubq "dogo". Like, why didn't samurai just tell you the exact location so you can get there yourself? How did Maria find you??

Thanks for answering them
The dojo is probably kept "secret" for privacy reasons. Obviously they don't want to advertise the location of it on the internet, who knows who might show up. Similarly, you don't want to give it out until you know the customer is going to be there, otherwise they might just take the address and not show up to the session. Maria found me easily because I kind of stick out. Samurai asked in one of our emails what I looked like. "Are you Asian? White? What color hair?" I have salt and pepper hair and I'm white, I'm pretty easy to find in a crowd of Asian people. There were a huge amount of people hanging out in front of that ministop for some reason, I don't really know why. They were all just kind of loitering, smoking, talking. Probably 20+ people on and off. I was a little worried what people might think when an Asian lady came up to a white guy and asked him to follow her, but Maria was very casual and it was all pretty low key. Nobody gave a second glance as far as I could tell.

Quote:
15,000 yen ($136 dollars) is a great price for a session. Best I've ever seen. Does club-Q offer handjobs?

Japan is expensive, so it's an expensive trip unless you happen to be there, but 15,000 yen is a bargain.
Per another user in this thread, yes they do, and I even negotiated one with samurai ahead of time, but I didn't receive it, so I can't fully confirm it.

I do think 15000 yen for 1 hour is a bargain, given what little I know about session wrestlers in the states. I can remember seeing prices around 300-500 USD depending on the lady, which seems drastic compared to what you will get at club-q. Still waiting to hear back about my second session, but I only have 2 days left so I'm thinking it may not happen, sadly.

Hope these answers help. Willing to answer as much as I can before I head back in a few days.

Last edited by nine11007; 10-May-19 at 12:15.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to nine11007 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-May-19, 12:20
KO inquisitor
Last Achievements

For your sake I hope the 2nd session does happen I can't see why it won't happen since they are open for business on most days.

Who are you planning to have your 2nd session with? Maria or a different girl? I suggest you see Coco if u have a chance aswell
The Following User Says Thank You to mcginty For This Useful Post:

Tags
club q, japan, session