Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Art

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 05-May-13, 18:34
Points: 53,122, Level: 100 Points: 53,122, Level: 100 Points: 53,122, Level: 100
Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 7,279 Times in 508 Posts
Default Denise, The Wrestler - Test Graphics

I wrote a short story about Denise and her wrestling experience awhile back. It turned out longer than expected and does need some illustration.

Here are some test images. I think I have the character, Denise, locked down. The male is simply a test character. I'm using Daz 3D - and brand new to it - so the content is a little rough.

If you're familiar with the story, please give me your comment on what you think of the Denise image.
Attached Images
File Type: png test1.png (558.6 KB, 264 views)
File Type: png test2.png (573.7 KB, 152 views)
File Type: png test3.png (541.6 KB, 275 views)
File Type: png test4.png (594.9 KB, 175 views)
File Type: png test5.png (550.3 KB, 159 views)
File Type: png test6.png (535.3 KB, 205 views)
File Type: png test7.png (562.3 KB, 113 views)
File Type: png test8.png (539.1 KB, 187 views)
File Type: png test9.png (531.5 KB, 149 views)
File Type: png test10.png (507.8 KB, 109 views)
File Type: png test11.png (583.9 KB, 318 views)
File Type: png test12.png (586.2 KB, 213 views)
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to calwrest For This Useful Post:
Old 05-May-13, 19:49
Banned
Points: 11,882, Level: 47 Points: 11,882, Level: 47 Points: 11,882, Level: 47
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Denise, The Wrestler - Test Graphics

Does is take special glasses to look at these?
Old 05-May-13, 20:37
Points: 53,122, Level: 100 Points: 53,122, Level: 100 Points: 53,122, Level: 100
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by freestylefan [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Does is take special glasses to look at these?
No. The screens are in .png (Portable Networks Graphics) format.
Old 05-May-13, 21:22
Banned
Points: 11,882, Level: 47 Points: 11,882, Level: 47 Points: 11,882, Level: 47
Last Achievements

I can see them alright; but not much 3d effect.
Old 06-May-13, 01:28
Points: 6,971, Level: 35 Points: 6,971, Level: 35 Points: 6,971, Level: 35
Last Achievements

in this case 3d means the creator designs scene in 3d (being able to manipulate scene from any angle) and renders to what we see via screen or paper....which is 2d
Old 06-May-13, 03:41
Points: 4,559, Level: 28 Points: 4,559, Level: 28 Points: 4,559, Level: 28
Last Achievements

Try a few lighting tests and see which light set works best with your scene. Maybe that gym prop came with its own light set?

Last edited by opmogura; 06-May-13 at 05:59.
Old 07-May-13, 02:35
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by opmogura [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Try a few lighting tests and see which light set works best with your scene. Maybe that gym prop came with its own light set?
Thanks for the feedback. I'm using a new high-end MacBook Pro and it's been a challenge. I'm not familiar with OS X and DAZ crashes whenever I attempt to add/adjust lights or cameras. It's a work in progress...and I'm now addicted!

Hope to have better results soon.
Old 07-May-13, 03:19
Points: 4,559, Level: 28 Points: 4,559, Level: 28 Points: 4,559, Level: 28
Last Achievements

I run DAZ and Carrara 6 with no issues in OSX. Maybe try a re-install?
Old 07-May-13, 13:01
Last Achievements

I was thinking the same thing. I'm running the 64 bit version. I'll try a re-install with 32.
Old 02-Jun-13, 18:50
Last Achievements

Here are a few more test graphics and the start to my fictional story. As the story goes, the couple of scenes below take place several weeks prior to me meeting Denise. By the way, the Denise Character is a composite of three actual women - more details on that later. Here's a quick intro for Denise:

Whether strolling down the beach in a red bikini, or modeling a shape fitting lavender sweatsuit for a fitness magazine, Denise is always turning heads. None as much as seeing her in a wrestling singlet where she turns cute into formidable.

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Denise grew up as a tomboy. She was always very active and enjoyed sports immensely. Early on one of her boyfriends introduced her to submission wrestling and she was hooked. Her infatuation with wrestling, and her strength, gave a lot of guys a tough time when she wrestled them - again, more on that later.

Denise was recently hired as a cross-fit trainer at an MMA gym. The cross-fit program was a new addition and Denise was brought on to attract more women to the gym. Denise had been involved in cross-fit years earlier and was considered an expert. The gym had also added a free-style wrestling program to complement the MMA activity. Denise expressed interest in supporting the wrestling program, but admitted that she had little knowledge of the rules and technique in freestyle.

Several weeks into her new job Denise was successful in bringing in a lot of women to the cross-fit program. Additionally, she persuaded many to participate in the free-style wrestling program as it provided additional cross-training benefit. There were classes twice a week involving collegiate wrestling techniques and style.

Though Denise was actively sponsoring the wrestling program, she really didn't participate. She would watch the activities and listen to the coach, but never did any sparring. As much as she wanted to wrestle, the rules just seem to get in the way of what she was used to - submission wrestling. Her interests lie much more with the MMA side of the gym.

With the first four weeks of the free-style sessions complete, now was the time to test skills learned. Denise was invited by the wrestling coach to participate. He had seen her interest in the sessions. He even went so far as to order a wrestling singlet and shoes for her. With all that effort Denise couldn't say no. Besides, she thought, "there isn't one girl in here that I couldn't take on." With that, she accepted the invite and changed into her wrestling outfit.

Coming out of the locker room Denise was a sight to see. Every guy, and girl, was staring intently at every physical nuance that she displayed. Apparently the coach ordered a suit at least one size too small...which accentuated Denise's form that much more.

The contest began alternating between the guys wrestling, then the girls. Denise had two matches that she won with no problem. She ended up in the final round against another gal by the name of Liz. Liz's physique in no way compared to Denise's, but she did have good technique, and she was fast.

Women's Final round - Denise vs. Liz
Obviously Liz looks a little intimidated.

The match
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register][Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Liz, on the attack, makes the first move and tries to knock Denise down by thrusting at her waist. Unfortunately for Liz, it was like moving a "brick wall"

The win
Denise easily cartwheeled Liz onto her back, spread her legs for stability, and pinned Liz...in less than 30 seconds. Denise felt sorry for Liz and wished she'd gone a little easier on her.

The guys had their final round and Joe won it. Joe, like Liz, wasn't particularly muscled, but he had technique and speed. Denise was obviously underwhelmed by her challenge with Liz and was looking for a more energetic contest. Denise stepped over to the coach and asked about an "overall championship", "Joe against me". The coach had no problem, but Joe might.

The coach brought Joe over and asked about an exhibition match with the female champion, Denise. Joe could hardly contain himself. He fantasized about a physical encounter with Denise weeks earlier, when he first met her at the gym. His only concern was publicly having an erection while intertwined with Denise as he pinned her…then he thought…absolutely worth the embarrassment!

The coach made the announcement that there would be an extra match between the female champion, Denise, and the male champion, Joe. Those around the mat that were ready to leave, stayed. Several others in the gym heard about the contest and strolled over to watch.

Denise and Joe walked out onto the mat and sized each other up.

Joe thought to himself "God, that's one tight package!" Denise was thinking "I've beat guys twice his size."

Coach blew the whistle and both athletes went at each other. Denise had severely underestimated Joe and the situation. She was not use to free-style where you're holds are restricted. She was thinking too much rather than running on instinct. Joe on the other hand was having the time of his life! He could have easily pinned Denise within 30 seconds, but enjoyed rolling around with her too much. He was playing cat and mouse with her.

As the battle wore on Denise became frustrated with her inability to control this guy. Finally, after two minutes of embarrassment, Denise's reactions kicked in. As Joe was bantering with her - a loosely held cross-body pin - Denise swung her legs up and caught Joe's head between them. Her powerful legs ripped Joe from his dominant position and forced him to the mat. This reversed Denise's position so that she was in control and could grab Joe's right leg. She wrapped both her arms around Joe's thigh and then started to squeeze her scissors hold tighter.

In this position, Denise was not too shy making sure her wrist was uncomfortably situated in her opponent’s crotch

The coach had to stop the match and call it a forfeit by Denise for using an illegal hold. If he thought Denise had a chance with this guy in a free-style contest, he would have called it a penalty. But Denise was completely out of her element. The forfeit was better than a loss in his mind.

Denise and Joe got off the mat and proceeded to the side. Joe was grinning ear-to-ear with Denise scowling. Denise was sure she could take this guy, but in a submission situation - not this "pussy pin" stuff, as she thought it was. Joe was condescending and congratulated Denise on a "nice try". Denise was furious. She'd lost to guys before, but not to a putz like this. Denise then asked Joe "how about a rematch?" "It looks like you can hold your own with rules, how 'bout we use mine - submission wrestling?" Joe obviously wanted more interaction with Denise. Her last minute illegal scissors simply enticed him more. "Sure, I'm game", Joe said. "Great!” Denise replied, “I've got keys to the gym, can you meet me here tonight after 11PM?" "It closes at 10, so we'll have it all to ourselves!"

Joe's mind went berserk. He could not imagine wrestling a beautiful woman like Denise, whatever the rules, in a vacant gym.

That evening, Denise was waiting in the parking lot for Joe. He showed up just before 11PM. Denise lead him inside and turned on the lights. Joe had his singlet on underneath a T-shirt and sweatpants. Denise had shorts, tank-top, sandals, and nothing else. They moved over to the illuminated wrestling floor mats with very little discussion.

Joe was excited. The low level lights and the sight of Denise, nearly bursting out of her tank top, was more than he could imagine. "OK" Denise started, "this will be a submission match to determine the best wrestler." "There's no time limit and the best two out of three tap-outs wins." "Are you OK with that?" Joe wasn't versed in submission wrestling, but he didn't care at this point. Seeing Denise in her tank-top was all he was thinking about. "Sure, let’s get it on!" Joe replied. Denise then said “…we’re doing this naked.” With that, Denise flung her sandals, seductively pulled her top off and then shimmied out of her tight shorts. Denise, the athletic Greek goddess, was totally naked before Joe. "OK Joe, let's go" smiled Denise as she moved into a naked provocative stance.

Joe was flabbergasted and bewildered. Not asking any further questions, Joe could not get out of his clothes fast enough. His manhood was kicking into gear making it especially hard to get out of his singlet. Once his clothes were ripped off, both Denise and Joe stood in front of each other totally naked, ready to rumble.

Denise certainly had Joe’s attention. She also knew that wrestling naked would further distract Joe and give her more of an advantage

Denise was even less impressed with Joe after seeing him without his suit. “This guy’s a wimp” she thought to herself.

They faced off and lunged at each other.

Joe wasn’t too aggressive as he wanted to see what Denise had in her. Unfortunately for Joe, Denise was looking for revenge from her embarrassment earlier in the evening. She manhandled Joe to the mat and then swiftly moved into the same reverse scissors hold she’d illegally done in the previous match.

Joe didn't know what hit him. One second he’s looking forward to the time of his life, now he’s fighting for his life! Denise’s thighs, hips and pelvic region were virtually designed to be a natural weapon. Her wide hips and uniquely elongated pubic bone aid in applying more leverage and specific pressure to her opponents, especially when it comes to headscissors. She discovered this early on in her submission wrestling days. She further accentuates her assets by having a very specific exercise regimen. Though rare, Denise has orgasmed while closely holding an opponent in her unique scissors hold.

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register][Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register][Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
This is Denise’s favorite hold – she is a master at scissor moves.

Denise, while in her scissor hold, grabbed Joe’s head to pull him further up into her thighs so that she could apply more pressure with the increased leverage. Joe was already in a lot of pain and was about to tap out when…

The door to the gym opened. It startled Denise, just as she was about to put her finishing move on Joe. The person who stepped in was the gym owner. Denise had only met him once, but had heard about how strictly he runs his club. He looked over and saw the two naked bodies in a very compromising position. Denise immediately released Joe and jumped to her feet. She was about to make an explanation, but the owner stopped her short. “Both of you get out!” he shouted. Denise and Joe quickly donned their clothes that were laying by the side of the mat. Joe then quickly ran out to his car. Denise made a second attempt to explain to the owner what happened. He simply said “Denise, give me your keys and don’t ever come back.” “I’ll send your check tomorrow.” With that, Denise walked out to the parking lot, got into her car and left.

The next day Denise called the gym manager to explain. He was sympathetic because he thought Denise was doing a great job in promoting the new cross-fit program, but he had no recourse. “Denise, I heard what happened last night.” “I wish I could give you a second chance, but the owner will not budge.” “He’s concerned about the gym’s image – especially after the Zumba prostitution fiasco in Connecticut – and has a zero tolerance for any impropriety.” “I sent your last check to your house. If you need a reference I’ll certainly give you one, minus last night’s episode. If I hear of any opportunities elsewhere I’ll give you a call.” With that Denise thanked him and hung up. She then said to herself “boy, I screwed that one up.”

The next part of the story takes up where I meet Denise.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to calwrest For This Useful Post: