Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 26-Sep-14, 22:32
Points: 12,353, Level: 48 Points: 12,353, Level: 48 Points: 12,353, Level: 48
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Default Re: Best current session wrestler

For the moment, I've only one session in my background, Gia Primo (my review of her: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]).
So, can't say too much, even because with my size/strenght (6'3, 240 lbs, gym-guy) I have always a "different" point of view compared to the "standard" client. Anyway, this 30th I'll see a strong-experienced wrestler, Jennifer Thomas... Hope she'll give me a little more about fighting
Moreover, the real "deals" are coming to my country: Amber De Luca (dates yet posted on wb270) and Fabi Antoine (heard that she has never lost a match) !!!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bulldozer1986 For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Sep-14, 00:03
Points: 15,837, Level: 54 Points: 15,837, Level: 54 Points: 15,837, Level: 54
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,286 Times in 330 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cooper [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
How much is a session with Amber DeLuca??
Last I heard, about $1000
Old 27-Sep-14, 04:25
Points: 2,143, Level: 18 Points: 2,143, Level: 18 Points: 2,143, Level: 18
Last Achievements

Thumbs down Re: Best current session wrestler

Most people probably don't wanna hear it but actually all the well known session wrestlers aren't really that good at all.
You have all this women that are hyped and pictured as devastating fighting machines like Afrika, Helen von Mott, Dominique Danger, Amber and so on.

Just in case you want a realistic view on how good this girls are, go to clips4sale and search for
- Helen von Mott vs Alex
- Afrika vs Alex

Both are real competitive matches against Alex, a guy who trains BJJ for about 2 years and is kind of well built but no bodybuilder and very small.
He taps out Afrika at will and completely dominates Helen for 20 minutes straight.
This is the reality.
Of course they are huge girls and they can beat up an untrained guy who want it to happen.
And since most guys in this scene want to get beat up and will let it happen either way, it doesn't really matter how good they are anyways.

I'm just writing this because it makes me a little bit sick if people pay hundreds of $ up to 1k US dollars because they hope to get what they see in acted fake-competitive videos or fake/ fantasy reviews and end up disappointed and regret spending that much money.

If the sensual side of fighting is most important to you and you are willing to let them do what they want, go for sessions.
If you want real competition or test yourself the best way is to connect with your local scene and watch out for insider tips (often real martial artists that need some additional money) or join a Judo/wrestling/bjj/mma gym right away.
Pretty much every gym has a hand full of women that train with the men and beat anybody up as long as he isn't a well trained and skilled martial artist himself.
Just my 2 cents
The Following User Says Thank You to Andrew Kanagal For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Sep-14, 04:39
Points: 13,641, Level: 50 Points: 13,641, Level: 50 Points: 13,641, Level: 50
Activity: 10.0% Activity: 10.0% Activity: 10.0%
Last Achievements

Top 3 toughest I have faced , I said here before but will say again.
#3- Ve Ve Lane in incredible shape, very cool personality and very tough and very pretty. It has been a while since I have faced her and was told she has continued to train in bjj so she probably is even better now. #2- Toned Tommi, another lady who is in great shape and very good in fighting and when we faced she was business but was very friendly and cool and I had a great time with her and she is another very pretty lady who looks better in person. #1 She doesn not do the sessions anymore but she is the real deal and that is why she doesn't do the sessions anymore lol. When I faced her she was a little heavier and not as cut up as she is now but her skill level is outstanding. She was very cool, I had a great time with this very pretty lady who was very cool and simply awesome! I wish all the ladies the best and I wish Bettie the best and I hope she doesn't need to come back but I do miss her.
The Following User Says Thank You to gemini3d For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Sep-14, 04:51
Points: 4,774, Level: 29 Points: 4,774, Level: 29 Points: 4,774, Level: 29
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew Kanagal [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Both are real competitive matches against Alex, a guy who trains BJJ for about 2 years and is kind of well built but no bodybuilder and very small.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew Kanagal [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
kind of well built but no bodybuilder and very small.
Quote:
very small.
...seriously? Seriously? The dude looks like he outweighs Helen by 50 pounds of muscle. ([Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]) Of course a match is going to be one-sided if one person's got a big physical advantage and roughly equal skill. Someone quick and talented like Veve would make that a competitive match, but there's a reason why grappling tournaments have weight classes.
Old 27-Sep-14, 05:25
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by meh985 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
...seriously? Seriously? The dude looks like he outweighs Helen by 50 pounds of muscle. ([Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]) Of course a match is going to be one-sided if one person's got a big physical advantage and roughly equal skill. Someone quick and talented like Veve would make that a competitive match, but there's a reason why grappling tournaments have weight classes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by meh985 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I have both fights on my HD and they compare height and weight at the beginning of both matches, doesn't make sense to even argue about that.
Afrika 205 lbs, 5'7
Alex 155 lbs 5'5

Helen 160 lbs
Alex 155 lbs

]http://imgur.com/GaHiffu
Old 27-Sep-14, 05:26
Last Achievements

Quote:
I have both fights on my HD and they compare height and weight at the beginning of both matches, doesn't make sense to even argue about that.
Afrika 205 lbs, 5'7
Alex 155 lbs 5'5

Helen 160 lbs
Alex 155 lbs

The Following User Says Thank You to Andrew Kanagal For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Sep-14, 05:31
Points: 17,771, Level: 58 Points: 17,771, Level: 58 Points: 17,771, Level: 58
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,052 Times in 710 Posts

Quote:
Afrika 205 lbs, 5'7
Alex 155 lbs 5'5

Helen 160 lbs
Alex 155 lbs

Was this Helen in her prime? She looks very out of shape in that picture.
Old 27-Sep-14, 08:08
Points: 2,562, Level: 21 Points: 2,562, Level: 21 Points: 2,562, Level: 21
Last Achievements

Quote:
Most people probably don't wanna hear it but actually all the well known session wrestlers aren't really that good at all.
You have all this women that are hyped and pictured as devastating fighting machines like Afrika, Helen von Mott, Dominique Danger, Amber and so on.

Just in case you want a realistic view on how good this girls are, go to clips4sale and search for
- Helen von Mott vs Alex
- Afrika vs Alex

He taps out Afrika at will and completely dominates Helen for 20 minutes straight.
This is the reality.
Of course they are huge girls and they can beat up an untrained guy who want it to happen.
And since most guys in this scene want to get beat up and will let it happen either way, it doesn't really matter how good they are anyways.

I'm just writing this because it makes me a little bit sick if people pay hundreds of $ up to 1k US dollars because they hope to get what they see in acted fake-competitive videos or fake/ fantasy reviews and end up disappointed and regret spending that much money.

If the sensual side of fighting is most important to you and you are willing to let them do what they want, go for sessions.
If you want real competition or test yourself the best way is to connect with your local scene and watch out for insider tips (often real martial artists that need some additional money) or join a Judo/wrestling/bjj/mma gym right away.
Pretty much every gym has a hand full of women that train with the men and beat anybody up as long as he isn't a well trained and skilled martial artist himself.
Just my 2 cents
Thanks Andrew. I agree with everything you say.

None of the top women can match a top, or almost top, man. But I think when people talk about the "best current session wrestler" they mean relative to one another. It doesnt matter if trained men can beat them easily. Well to me it doesn't anyway. Maybe it does to others.

Being male, as opposed to female, is definitely advantageous. But being trained, as opposed to untrained, is even more advantageous (be it in classic, bjj or any other style that works). Hence, it is possible for most session wrestlers to defeat me even when I try my best. I still find this so hot. I really don't care if there are guys out these that can beat these girls.

As for your "gym/bjj club" suggestion. For me this wouldn't work. I like the one-v-one sensual aspect. Plus if I wanted "real competition to test myself", I would test myself against men not women. But it is a good suggestion and I am sure it would work for some people.
The Following User Says Thank You to del08 For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Sep-14, 08:18
Points: 13,267, Level: 49 Points: 13,267, Level: 49 Points: 13,267, Level: 49
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Thanks Andrew. I agree with everything you say.

None of the top women can match a top, or almost top, man. But I think when people talk about the "best current session wrestler" they mean relative to one another. It doesnt matter if trained men can beat them easily. Well to me it doesn't anyway. Maybe it does to others.

Being male, as opposed to female, is definitely advantageous. But being trained, as opposed to untrained, is even more advantageous (be it in classic, bjj or any other style that works). Hence, it is possible for most session wrestlers to defeat me even when I try my best. I still find this so hot. I really don't care if there are guys out these that can beat these girls.

As for your "gym/bjj club" suggestion. For me this wouldn't work. I like the one-v-one sensual aspect. Plus if I wanted "real competition to test myself", I would test myself against men not women. But it is a good suggestion and I am sure it would work for some people.
Well stated Jason!
The Following User Says Thank You to bum8 For This Useful Post: