Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 02-Oct-19, 11:57
Points: 2,241, Level: 19 Points: 2,241, Level: 19 Points: 2,241, Level: 19
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

Default Diana v Tia

I honestly believe Diana would win if these two faced off.

Who are you picking?
Old 02-Oct-19, 14:30
Administrator
Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100
Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 115,688 Times in 9,926 Posts
Default Re: Diana v Tia

Incidentally, this happened a year ago:

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

_________

I tried to make Diana vs Tia twice in the last 3 years, both times it failed due to various reasons.
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following User Says Thank You to Naji For This Useful Post:
Old 02-Oct-19, 14:54
Last Achievements

Diana is coming to London soon? I hope to take her on
Old 02-Oct-19, 15:17
Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70
Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,334 Times in 1,828 Posts

I don't believe Tia is doing competitive matches anymore, but even if she were I'm certain Diana would win.
Old 02-Oct-19, 19:27
Points: 2,902, Level: 22 Points: 2,902, Level: 22 Points: 2,902, Level: 22
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Dian would wipe the floor with her. Tia wouldnt stand a chance. i prefer not to see her defeated and remember her as a total winner. so she better not take Diana on
Old 03-Oct-19, 08:58
Points: 3,782, Level: 25 Points: 3,782, Level: 25 Points: 3,782, Level: 25
Last Achievements

I seem to be making a habit of suggesting people are under-rating Hungarian wrestling girls lately! Maybe I seemed a bit upset or annoyed with comments about Viktoria on the Fight Pulse thread so sorry about that, but it's also true I felt there was under-rating occuring there for sure but I didn't want to make predictions due to superstition or just not wanting to worsen the atmosphere ahead of her return.

But here too I feel Tia's capabilities are being a bit under-rated probably. Ok, I know we are talking about Diana! But I guess Tia is one who does stand a chance. I'll not predict she would win (but don't feel certain she wouldn't by any means - I'd not place a big bet on Diana without trying to place one on Tia too to cover it I don't think for example, and if a draw was a valid result it'd be tempting at least to consider having a bet on Tia/Draw as opposed to Diana to win outright in regular time). But I would think she would be able to make it a great match, that wasn't one-sided most likely. She is strong! And she has excellent wrestling ability too. Diana can win comfortably against a lot of people it's true obviously. But sometimes she has close matches, like against Venom or it seems against Warrior Amazone recently, so Tia would have some chance to do well probably.

If and when Tia did want to do female matches again, and if she decided she would like to try this one it'd probably be a great match. That prediction I would be more confident in making! I like the interview with Diana though, as it's a pretty respectful 'call out' to be fair haha!

Last edited by Armwrestlefan99; 03-Oct-19 at 09:12.
The Following User Says Thank You to Armwrestlefan99 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-Oct-19, 14:10
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armwrestlefan99 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I seem to be making a habit of suggesting people are under-rating Hungarian wrestling girls lately! Maybe I seemed a bit upset or annoyed with comments about Viktoria on the Fight Pulse thread so sorry about that, but it's also true I felt there was under-rating occuring there for sure but I didn't want to make predictions due to superstition or just not wanting to worsen the atmosphere ahead of her return.

But here too I feel Tia's capabilities are being a bit under-rated probably. Ok, I know we are talking about Diana! But I guess Tia is one who does stand a chance. I'll not predict she would win (but don't feel certain she wouldn't by any means - I'd not place a big bet on Diana without trying to place one on Tia too to cover it I don't think for example, and if a draw was a valid result it'd be tempting at least to consider having a bet on Tia/Draw as opposed to Diana to win outright in regular time). But I would think she would be able to make it a great match, that wasn't one-sided most likely. She is strong! And she has excellent wrestling ability too. Diana can win comfortably against a lot of people it's true obviously. But sometimes she has close matches, like against Venom or it seems against Warrior Amazone recently, so Tia would have some chance to do well probably.

If and when Tia did want to do female matches again, and if she decided she would like to try this one it'd probably be a great match. That prediction I would be more confident in making! I like the interview with Diana though, as it's a pretty respectful 'call out' to be fair haha!
HI mate,

Sorry if this thread looks like it was made to disrespect Tia I wholeheartedly apologise if it has come across in such a way.

I actually think Tia may be the better technical wrestler but just favor the cerebral appraoch and tenacity Diana brings.

I am hoping to wrestle Diana in November and would hope to wrestle Tia at some point. If you ever look for small fellas to take part in sqaush matches then hit me up haha
The Following User Says Thank You to Fitzy9012 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-Oct-19, 14:52
Points: 3,782, Level: 25 Points: 3,782, Level: 25 Points: 3,782, Level: 25
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fitzy9012 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
HI mate,

Sorry if this thread looks like it was made to disrespect Tia I wholeheartedly apologise if it has come across in such a way.

I actually think Tia may be the better technical wrestler but just favor the cerebral appraoch and tenacity Diana brings.

I am hoping to wrestle Diana in November and would hope to wrestle Tia at some point. If you ever look for small fellas to take part in sqaush matches then hit me up haha
No, honestly no problem mate! I didn't take it that way, and people are free to make predictions of course.

I probably confused matters by referring to getting a bit upset/annoyed on the other thread.

I didn't have a problem with anyone's posts here or the fact you started the thread, but I just felt I'd add a post that suggested I felt Tia might have more chance in such a match-up than was being stated in the opening posts.

I didn't want to be getting annoyed with anyone on the other thread either, and tried to say no hard feelings in the end I guess, but here I was never saying people can't be free to make their guesses. The nearest post to 'disrespect' of Tia was possibly the one just before mine but even that wasn't exactly an insult, but just a 3rd guess heavily in favour of Diana! I guess I thought I'd just redress the balance a bit, by saying I felt Tia could be a good opponent for Diana and that it would likely be an enjoyable, high quality match for us all to watch if it ever took place!

Enjoy your time with Diana in London if you do see her there!
The Following User Says Thank You to Armwrestlefan99 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-Oct-19, 15:29
Points: 11,984, Level: 47 Points: 11,984, Level: 47 Points: 11,984, Level: 47
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,586 Times in 561 Posts

With all due respect and love for Tia I really think she doesn't stand a chance against Diana. If I could bet my money would go all out on Diana.
Old 03-Oct-19, 16:04
Points: 22,751, Level: 65 Points: 22,751, Level: 65 Points: 22,751, Level: 65
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,270 Times in 633 Posts

Just a reminder of Tia’s victory over Sheena, who I think is no less accomplished than Diana. But this discussion is quite academic as I don’t see Tia doing full competitive matches (whether ff or fm) in the foreseeable future.

Last edited by Royh; 03-Oct-19 at 18:58.
The Following User Says Thank You to Royh For This Useful Post: