Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

View Poll Results: Who would win in grappling match?
Lucrecia 36 51.43%
Ronaldo 34 48.57%
Voters: 70. You may not vote on this poll

Old 17-Jul-20, 14:39
Points: 4,989, Level: 29 Points: 4,989, Level: 29 Points: 4,989, Level: 29
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Lucrecia Adira vs Cristiano Ronaldo | Grappling Match

Quote:
Originally Posted by garcon55 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

and There are plenty of others like that. just google it...

Ronaldo is physically stronger, quicker and has way more stamina and aerobic as Lucrecia.
He is an elite athlete, she is a domina.

But if you still think she would win, i can´t convince you...
These are very big bodies in comparison to Ronaldo
Old 17-Jul-20, 14:50
Administrator
Points: 869,632, Level: 100 Points: 869,632, Level: 100 Points: 869,632, Level: 100
Activity: 33.3% Activity: 33.3% Activity: 33.3%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 115,839 Times in 9,936 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by garcon55 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
and There are plenty of others like that. just google it... (yes i also agree, they are full of steroids, but as Ronaldo is)

Ronaldo is physically stronger, quicker and has way more stamina and aerobic than Lucrecia.
He is an elite athlete, she is a domina.
Unfortunately for you, none of those matter if he can't wrestle, especially against such a big, strong woman. Also, Lucrecia has better grappling cardio than Ronaldo, or anyone to that matter who doesn't grapple. Most session wrestlers do. I've seen long distance runners gasp for air after 5 minutes of wrestling. Btw, have you ever met or wrestled a session wrestler? Just trying to understand if you know what you're talking about or are just bored and trying to entertain us.

That being said, if Ronaldo has grappling training, this could be an interesting match-up. He is after all an elite athlete. I'll reach out to him, see if he's interested in wrestling for Fight Pulse or Absolute Victory.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Naji For This Useful Post:
Old 17-Jul-20, 15:02
Banned
Points: 8,399, Level: 39 Points: 8,399, Level: 39 Points: 8,399, Level: 39
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zweig [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Unfortunately for you, none of those matter if he can't wrestle, especially against such a big, strong woman. Also, Lucrecia has better grappling cardio than Ronaldo, or anyone to that matter who doesn't grapple. Most session wrestlers do. I've seen long distance runners gasp for air after 5 minutes of wrestling. Btw, have you ever met or wrestled a session wrestler? Just trying to understand if you know what you're talking about or are just bored and trying to entertain us.

That being said, if Ronaldo has grappling training, this could be an interesting match-up. He is after all an elite athlete. I'll reach out to him, see if he's interested in wrestling for Fight Pulse or Absolute Victory.
Your arguments sound reasonable and i understand that you defend one of your competitors.

I remember a marathon runner who managed to draw against Veve Lane (which is quite a performance), thanks to his enormous stamina. The video might still be out there.
Soccer is not really based on long distance running but on a repetition of short sprints, at 80 to 100% intensity. Doesn´t sound too far from the stamina needed in wrestling even if not exactly the same though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by viktoria [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
These are very big bodies in comparison to Ronaldo
ok i abandon, you won.
Old 17-Jul-20, 15:30
Points: 2,241, Level: 19 Points: 2,241, Level: 19 Points: 2,241, Level: 19
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

I agree with all this but the size of his waist is irreleavnt
The Following User Says Thank You to Fitzy9012 For This Useful Post:
Old 17-Jul-20, 15:32
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zweig [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

I wish we can see that match. It would be brilliant
Old 17-Jul-20, 15:45
Administrator
Points: 869,632, Level: 100 Points: 869,632, Level: 100 Points: 869,632, Level: 100
Activity: 33.3% Activity: 33.3% Activity: 33.3%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 115,839 Times in 9,936 Posts

Quote:
Your arguments sound reasonable and i understand that you defend one of your competitors.

I remember a marathon runner who managed to draw against Veve Lane (which is quite a performance), thanks to his enormous stamina. The video might still be out there.
Soccer is not really based on long distance running but on a repetition of short sprints, at 80 to 100% intensity. Doesn´t sound too far from the stamina needed in wrestling even if not exactly the same though.
Football is indeed better suited for combat than running, but it's still not enough to compete well. The deciding factors here are the huge difference in skills, size and grappling cardio. In fact, I think several of our lightweights would beat Ronaldo - Rage, Zoe, Gloria. Lucrecia would dominate him if he doesn't have grappling training. That being said, I know Ronaldo is a fan of MMA and it's quite possible that he does train BJJ. That would make it more interesting and competitive, depending on how good he is.
Old 17-Jul-20, 15:47
Last Achievements

Quote:

ok i abandon, you won.
Doing a sport regularly is a totally different thing. I am kinda gym guy, bench press 100 kg and deadlift 200 kg. But i cannot get even a single point from Rada Gold. She won the game easily. Because after all time her body and nervous system adapt to do it. Like Zweig said, even a marathon runner gets some breathing problems after only 2 minutes wrestling. Because it is a different thing than what the body adapted itself. Dont forget it. You are good at what you trained. I dont think on fuctional wrestling moves Ronaldo has the half of power of the Lucrecia. Lets say you have strongest oblique muscle in the planet, even an average 70 kg wrestler probably have better swing moves. Because his/her body knows the pattern.

Ronaldo probably have better gym record than Lucrecia even thouh his body is less than her 40 kg. But i dont think his functional wrestling strength is more than half of hers. Also big body is always advantage, as i told. Ronaldo should move 125 kg, Lucrecia should move 75.

Quote:
Football is indeed better suited for combat than running, but it's still not enough to compete well. The deciding factors here are the huge difference in skills, size and grappling cardio. In fact, I think several of our lightweights would beat Ronaldo - Rage, Zoe, Gloria. Lucrecia would dominate him if he doesn't have grappling training. That being said, I know Ronaldo is a fan of MMA and it's quite possible that he does train BJJ. That would make it more interesting and competitive, depending on how good he is.
We need Lucrecia's opinion Zweig!

If the match fixed up, would she want to crush him
Old 17-Jul-20, 16:01
Points: 5,229, Level: 30 Points: 5,229, Level: 30 Points: 5,229, Level: 30
Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3%
Last Achievements

I think Ronaldo is the ultimate athlete. He could be a world class athlete at many sports. If he had started his career as a fighter he could have been one of the best fighters in the world.
But he probably has no wrestling experience and Lucrecia looks she can destroy anyone who does not have an experience. My vote goes to her.
Old 17-Jul-20, 17:08
Points: 5,186, Level: 30 Points: 5,186, Level: 30 Points: 5,186, Level: 30
Activity: 9.8% Activity: 9.8% Activity: 9.8%
Last Achievements

Ronaldo is pure muscle. A girl will never beat a guy that buff. I get it’s hot to imagine women being stronger then men but try to be realistic
The Following User Says Thank You to matman55 For This Useful Post:
Old 17-Jul-20, 17:31
Banned
Points: 8,399, Level: 39 Points: 8,399, Level: 39 Points: 8,399, Level: 39
Last Achievements

Quote:
I tend to agree on several things here.
But women practicing BJJ often report guys that they cannot submit,
even if they are beginners, just because they are too strong or exceptionally athletic.
It seems to me that Ronaldo belongs to this category.
He already overpowers any professional soccer players who are already exceptional athletes. These women would be so far behind on any athletic feature.

Last edited by garcon55; 17-Jul-20 at 18:03.